PDA

View Full Version : Life Divorce

Marty Mac Ver 2.0
03-29-2009, 10:57 AM
I see another famous couple (hot chick from CSI) is getting divorced due to irrecconcible differences.

What are irreconcible differences? How does that work when you have kids? Does that mean one spouse wants to work it out and the other doesn't?

Demonpenz
03-29-2009, 10:58 AM
it means either you get divorced or you murder your spouse.

Marty Mac Ver 2.0
03-29-2009, 11:00 AM
Ah...the OJ Approach. Now it makes sense.

banyon
03-29-2009, 11:00 AM
Irreconcilable differences is a quaint vestige from the days when people had to have a cause or justifiable reason to get divorced.

Because divorce petitions had to be made and some reason had to be given it's essentially "other".

Bacon Cheeseburger
03-29-2009, 11:01 AM
It means they both want to go fuck someone else.

Jenson71
Irreconcible differences can be anything. Even "she likes peas, and I like carrots"

manchambo
It's just a legal term that's used to describe the grounds for divorce. It could mean anything.

Stewie
03-29-2009, 11:02 AM
It means he thinks she's a bitch and she thinks he's an asshole. Pretty simple, really.

Rain Man
03-29-2009, 11:40 AM
It means there was one too many times where she came down the stairs and said, "You haven't told me you love me in three days" and he said, "I love you. Satisfied?" and then mumbled something under his breath, and then she said, "Say it like you mean it. Say it like you would say it to your big-screen television", and then he said, "I love the television because it has an 'off' button and doesn't weigh 50 pounds more than when I bought it" and then she said, "Well, I love the television too, because it satisfies me once in a while and because Jeopardy is hard sometimes" and then he said, "B***h" and she said, "Low-wage loser" and then without warning he picked up his can of Pabst and flung it across the room at her, staining the eggshell flat paint that they had picked together when they were in love.

Pablo
03-29-2009, 11:45 AM
It means there was one too many times where she came down the stairs and said, "You haven't told me you love me in three days" and he said, "I love you. Satisfied?" and then mumbled something under his breath, and then she said, "Say it like you mean it. Say it like you would say it to your big-screen television", and then he said, "I love the television because it has an 'off' button and doesn't weigh 50 pounds more than when I bought it" and then she said, "Well, I love the television too, because it satisfies me once in a while and because Jeopardy is hard sometimes" and then he said, "B***h" and she said, "Low-wage loser" and then without warning he picked up his can of Pabst and flung it across the room at her, staining the eggshell flat paint that they had picked together when they were in love.ROFL

Bacon Cheeseburger
03-29-2009, 11:47 AM
It means there was one too many times where she came down the stairs and said, "You haven't told me you love me in three days" and he said, "I love you. Satisfied?" and then mumbled something under his breath, and then she said, "Say it like you mean it. Say it like you would say it to your big-screen television", and then he said, "I love the television because it has an 'off' button and doesn't weigh 50 pounds more than when I bought it" and then she said, "Well, I love the television too, because it satisfies me once in a while and because Jeopardy is hard sometimes" and then he said, "B***h" and she said, "Low-wage loser" and then without warning he picked up his can of Pabst and flung it across the room at her, staining the eggshell flat paint that they had picked together when they were in love.
Paint can't be both eggshell and flat, it has to be one or the other.

Rain Man
03-29-2009, 11:52 AM
Paint can't be both eggshell and flat, it has to be one or the other.

Not when you're in love.

luv
03-29-2009, 11:53 AM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/S9J7XE-ctMU&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/S9J7XE-ctMU&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Pioli Zombie
03-29-2009, 12:01 PM
Irreconcilable difference means you aren't perfect and you haven't swooped in like a prince on a white horse to make al the pain of her childhood go away and so that is interpreted as you being the cause of all her problems and so since she can't look at herself or take responsibility for her part in any problems you get laneled as 100 percent of the problem which gives her license to do anything she wants such as have affairs or spend hours at a time online with other guys and when you say how that might not be helpful to the marraige she calls you mean and controlling and divorces your ass despite the effects it will have on the children.

I think that about sums it up
Posted via Mobile Device

keg in kc
03-29-2009, 12:14 PM
It means one of you had a sex change.

mikeyis4dcats.
03-29-2009, 12:21 PM
it can also mean you got caught grudge fucking the nanny after you stepped on cheerios on the kitchen floor.

wild1
03-29-2009, 12:21 PM
typically it means you lost your hair, or she gained a bunch of weight

Dr. Facebook Fever
03-29-2009, 12:24 PM
You know why divorce costs so much? Cause it's worth it.

Pioli Zombie
03-29-2009, 12:25 PM
It means you talked while she was watching a soap opera or bought the wrong kind of bread
Posted via Mobile Device

DJ's left nut
03-29-2009, 12:27 PM
4th post (3rd answer) is the right one (though Rain Man's, as usual, was the best one).

The rise of 'no-fault' divorces have made the grounds for divorce largely irrelevant, but in jurisdictions that require an allocation of fault, when neither party was nailing the babysitter, that's what they'll chalk it up as.

It's a throwaway distinction.

JazzzLovr
03-29-2009, 12:35 PM
It could also mean that he wanted her to be his mother/cook/maid/blow-up doll who always agreed with all of his opinions, and she wanted to have a mind (and a life) of her own.

Pioli Zombie
03-29-2009, 12:45 PM
Uh-oh we made mommy mad.
Posted via Mobile Device

DJ's left nut
03-29-2009, 12:45 PM
It could also mean that he wanted her to be his mother/cook/maid/blow-up doll who always agreed with all of his opinions, and she wanted to have a mind (and a life) of her own.

Bitch, get back in the kitchen.

Pioli Zombie
03-29-2009, 12:48 PM
Bitch, get back in the kitchen.
You see I was trying to be nice.

But I'm rotflmao
Posted via Mobile Device

Bacon Cheeseburger
03-29-2009, 12:49 PM
You've been watching Lifetime again, haven't you?

Gravedigger
03-29-2009, 12:49 PM
In Monopoly terms its a "get out of jail free card."

Pioli Zombie
03-29-2009, 12:50 PM
Its "I'd rather live in my fucking car than listen to that crap ever again"
Posted via Mobile Device

Pioli Zombie
03-29-2009, 12:52 PM

In other words he probably asked for sex more than twice a month and asked her to stop fucking other people
Posted via Mobile Device

alnorth
03-29-2009, 12:53 PM
As I understand it, a long time ago you needed a reason for a divorce, and it wasn't granted automatically. When you had a situation when the married couple werent cheating on each other, and were still amicable but wanted a divorce because they were no longer in love, they had to go to silly lengths to invent a reason, sometimes getting a good friend to agree to be photographed walking out of a motel room with one of them as "proof" that one spouse was cheating so the court would grant the divorce.

Now we in society have decided that we no longer care why you want to be divorced so "Irreconcilable Differences" was invented as a reason to request the divorce.

Braincase
03-29-2009, 12:56 PM
I think it means she couldn't reconcile the fact that her husband's d*** was stuck in the nanny.

DeezNutz
03-29-2009, 01:12 PM
Irreconcilable Differences is a movie from the 80's that showed some boobies.

Thank you HBO for airing that sumbitch midday.

Frazod
03-29-2009, 01:40 PM

So, how's married life treating you? LMAO

stevieray
03-29-2009, 01:49 PM
this old man
he was dumb
he was too stupid
to get some

with a bitch! whack!
put on Caddy shack!
given my dog a bone?

this old man irreconcibly ends up alone

keg in kc
03-29-2009, 01:59 PM
There once was a man from nantucket
Whose dick was so long he could suck it
But he went overseas
Got chopped off at the knees
And he's now a housewife in pawtucket.

Crush
03-29-2009, 02:39 PM
It is when the wife finds out that the husband is spank ****ing the barely legal babysitter. It is when the husband finds out that the wife is bamboozling the pool guy. These two shocking plot twists are usually found out consecutively within an appropriate time-frame.

DJ's left nut
03-29-2009, 03:07 PM
But he went overseas
Got chopped off at the knees
And he's now a housewife in pawtucket.

And he said with a grin
As he wiped of his chin
"If my ear was a pussy, I'd **** it."

Pioli Zombie
03-29-2009, 03:15 PM
Next time I think I'll just marry an apple pie
Posted via Mobile Device

Demonpenz
03-29-2009, 03:15 PM

hall of fame post

Gonzo
03-29-2009, 03:19 PM
It's a kind way for a couple to legally split without doing the whole finger pointing,"you fucked my sister in the ass" thing.

In all truthfulness, this particular couple probably split just because it's the "in" thing to do in Hollywood. I've been married a long time now and I've found that as long as there's communication in a relationship, there's no reason for an amicable divorce. That warm exciting feeling goes away within the first year, friendship is key.

(that and if she takes it in the pooper occasionally)
Posted via Mobile Device

Pioli Zombie
03-29-2009, 03:30 PM
It's a kind way for a couple to legally split without doing the whole finger pointing,"you fucked my sister in the ass" thing.

In all truthfulness, this particular couple probably split just because it's the "in" thing to do in Hollywood. I've been married a long time now and I've found that as long as there's communication in a relationship, there's no reason for an amicable divorce. That warm exciting feeling goes away within the first year, friendship is key.

Posted via Mobile Device

Communication isn't always the answer. We communicated plenty. She told me what a failure and disappointment was on a constant basis. I told her it takes two people. She said she wanted to go to counseling. I agreed. She told the counselor I was a failure and a disappointment. I said it takes two people.
Repeat cycle for over a decade.

Next time I'm marrying an apple pie.
Posted via Mobile Device

Gonzo
03-29-2009, 03:35 PM
Communication isn't always the answer. We communicated plenty. She told me what a failure and disappointment was on a constant basis. I told her it takes two people. She said she wanted to go to counseling. I agreed. She told the counselor I was a failure and a disappointment. I said it takes two people.

Posted via Mobile Device

So....I take it she did'nt take it in the pooper occasionally then? See..that was the problem.
Posted via Mobile Device

Dr. Facebook Fever
03-29-2009, 03:43 PM

Posted via Mobile Device

Could it be that you were unable to admit or realize that you were a failure and disappointment?

Gonzo
03-29-2009, 03:45 PM
Could it be that you were unable to admit or realize that you were a failure and disappointment?
Wow....

that's just cold brah...
Posted via Mobile Device

Dr. Facebook Fever
03-29-2009, 03:47 PM
Wow....

that's just cold brah...
Posted via Mobile Device

I was just asking. He said it takes two people. Maybe she was the only one trying.

It's not like a few of his posts in this thread weren't much colder than mine.

Pioli Zombie
03-29-2009, 03:47 PM

See if I had only embraced my place in life as a piece of crap we could still be together today

And no there was no action in the poop shoot.
Posted via Mobile Device

Pioli Zombie
03-29-2009, 03:49 PM
I was just asking. He said it takes two people. Maybe she was the only one trying.

Verbally abusing the other person for a decade is trying?

What are you a doctor of, being a fucking ass hole?
Posted via Mobile Device

Dr. Facebook Fever
03-29-2009, 03:49 PM
See if I had only embraced my place in life as a piece of crap we could still be together today

Posted via Mobile Device

Perhaps the same could be said for the other person you were being an ass to in this thread without knowing their situation.

excessive
03-29-2009, 03:50 PM
Posted via Mobile Device

So, so true. It doesn't matter how happily married you are, because you're always going to have moments when you feel like you just need to get some strange. And the pooper is just the way to satisfy that craving and still keep it at home.

Gonzo
03-29-2009, 03:50 PM

And no there was no action in the poop shoot.
Posted via Mobile Device

Love means never having to say you suck. ROFL

and would it be shoot or chute?
Posted via Mobile Device

Dr. Facebook Fever
03-29-2009, 03:51 PM
Verbally abusing the other person for a decade is trying?

What are you a doctor of, being a ****ing ass hole?
Posted via Mobile Device

No more than you were to JazzzLovr. Karma's a bitch eh.

Pioli Zombie
03-29-2009, 03:52 PM
Love means never having to say you suck. ROFL

and would it be shoot or chute?
Posted via Mobile Device
Yes. It is chute. I stand corrected.
Posted via Mobile Device

Gonzo
03-29-2009, 03:52 PM
So, so true. It doesn't matter how happily married you are, because you're always going to have moments when you feel like you just need to get some strange. And the pooper is just the way to satisfy that craving and still keep it at home.

Bingo!!!!!11eleventy

ROFL ROFL
Posted via Mobile Device

Pioli Zombie
03-29-2009, 03:55 PM
No more than you were to JazzzLovr. Karma's a bitch eh.
Oh right.the poor thing she was. What are you, the knight on the white horse?

So I was the only one who took shots? Why just go after me, Dr Prick?
Posted via Mobile Device

Gonzo
03-29-2009, 03:55 PM
Yes. It is chute. I stand corrected.
Posted via Mobile Device
EIther is acceptable imo.
Posted via Mobile Device