PDA

View Full Version : Obama Hand on the Quran

Chiefshrink
03-29-2009, 01:15 PM
Just wonderful isn't it???:rolleyes: Oh yes, I know freedom of religion but when that religion seeks ultimate destruction of the western cilivilized world especially "THE UNITED STATES" then Gen. Patton has a problem with that.

Oh and anybody who says all Muslims don't feel that way, then where are they protesting these "radical f**tards" in our country? They have the freedom to protest against all these radical sects of Islam in "our" country but you don't see them anywhere do you????:rolleyes: I wonder why?:shrug: Instead you see our own majority liberal press (communist press-I call them)giving time to the radical sects protesting against "The Jews" saying things like "back to the oven" and getting away with that sh**.

Anybody who has half a brain knows that it is these "radical sects" of Islam"call all the shots around the world" knowing that they can and always will intimidate those Muslims that disagree into submission. Who is more cowardly the "radical sects" or those "passive Muslims"?

Think our great USA would have evolved if we stayed intimidated by Britain?

Ever see this politician below "passionately protesting" on the streets against these radical sects of his own Muslim religion? Supposedly he is serious about his faith? I wonder which side now?

You lefty libs keep catering in admiration of "tyrrants and dictators" as you always do and it will "always" come back to haunt us.

Posted: March 28, 2009
11:55 pm Eastern

2009 WorldNetDaily

Rep. Keith Ellison taking oath of office
WASHINGTON Barack Obama is conducting his own affirmative action program to get more Muslims in the White House.
The move began with Rep. Keith Ellison, D-Minn, who took his oath of office with a hand on the Quran, to solicit the resume of what he considered to be the nation's most qualified adherents of Islam.

According to the Denver Post, when White House officials heard about the program, it was put on overdrive.
So far, 45 Ivy League grads, Fortune 500 executives and government officials have been submitted for consideration.

J. Saleh Williams, program coordinator for the Congressional Muslim Staffers Association, sifted through more than 300 names as part of the search.
"It was mostly under the radar," Williams said. "We thought it would put (the president) in a precarious position. We didn't know how closely he wanted to appear to be working with the Muslim American community."
Ellison is serious about his faith. He made the pilgrimage to Mecca with the sponsorship of the Muslim American Society, an offshoot of the Muslim Brotherhood.

In 1991, Mohamed Akram wrote a memo for the leadership of the Muslim Brotherhood that explained its work in America as "a kind of grand jihad in eliminating and destroying the Western civilization from within and 'sabotaging' its miserable house by their hands and the hands of the believers so that it is eliminated and God's religion is made victorious over all other religions."

BucEyedPea
03-29-2009, 01:18 PM
I stopped reading WND after the Iraq invasion. Funny, but I just went over there this morning and saw their typical Muslim bashing. They're bigots on this issue. I just can't stand Farah when it comes to the ME. I applaud Obama on this.

SNR
03-29-2009, 01:49 PM
Maybe I missed something in the last thread, but I fail to see what George Patton has to do with any of this. He's been dead for years.

Ultra Peanut
03-29-2009, 01:49 PM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/UVYqDggRG2I&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/UVYqDggRG2I&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/wEwRY22XPiE&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/wEwRY22XPiE&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

alanm
03-29-2009, 02:02 PM
I stopped reading WND after the Iraq invasion. Funny, but I just went over there this morning and saw their typical Muslim bashing. They're bigots on this issue. I just can't stand Farah when it comes to the ME. I applaud Obama on this.WND certainly doesn't care for Muslims much. But it does beg the question why the push to incorporate affirmative action for Muslims?

banyon
03-29-2009, 02:08 PM
WND certainly doesn't care for Muslims much. But it does beg the question why the push to incorporate affirmative action for Muslims?

pushed by whom? A group of organized Muslims?

The details are pretty vague otherwise, and Ellison ran for Congress three years ago, prior to Obama even announcing his candidacy. The idea that he handpicked Ellison with some committee organized while he was in the WH is ridiculous. If there's ever been a more representaitve article to be used about why this site shouldn't be given any more credence than Ted Kacinzsky's manifesto, I don't think I've seen it.

BucEyedPea
03-29-2009, 02:10 PM
WND certainly doesn't care for Muslims much. But it does beg the question why the push to incorporate affirmative action for Muslims?

I wouldn't be for any affirmative action. And I didn't read down to the bottom. If they're in the Muslim Brotherhood they should be disquailfied—for that reason alone. It's a terrorist group.

But I've no objection to hiring of Muslims in our govt. FTR, I had to research stock photos last night for a Memorial Day sale ad for where I work. Muslim American soldiers have died in Iraq fighting on our side. I found a graveyard image with the Muslim religious insignia on it. It was for a dead Muslim American soldier who fought in Iraq. It's not all crosses in those graveyards. There's Stars of David too. If they're an American, it's religious discrimination by a govt institution. That's not American, especially in a non-declared war.

Hog Farmer
03-29-2009, 02:19 PM
All I've got to say is::::

I TOLD YOU SO !!!!!!

BucEyedPea
03-29-2009, 02:26 PM
All I've got to say is::::

I TOLD YOU SO !!!!!!

You're just mad because they don't buy your hogs.:D

Hog Farmer
03-29-2009, 02:33 PM
You're just mad because they don't buy your hogs.:D

No ! But that doesn't help matters!

Sully
03-29-2009, 03:04 PM
Anyone who continues to spout this bullshit that Muslims don't protest against the extremists, etc, is either not looking, not paying attention, or just plain dumb. I suppose it could be all three.
All it takes is a simple google search.
In addition, why should they even have to protest? Do we Christians go out and protest against Phelps or other extremists? No. Our job is to simply live the lives we believe God wants us to live. Sure we snipe about those actions among each other, but how many of us actually go out and protest? Hell, the very nature of being amoderate is that you don't do those types of things on a regular basis.

Sportsshrink. Why are you so unintelligent?

Hog Farmer
03-29-2009, 03:24 PM
Anyone who continues to spout this bullshit that Muslims don't protest against the extremists, etc, is either not looking, not paying attention, or just plain dumb. I suppose it could be all three.
In addition, why should they even have to protest? Do we Christians go out and protest against Phelps or other extremists? No. Our job is to simply live the lives we believe God wants us to live. Sure we snipe about those actions among each other, but how many of us actually go out and protest? Hell, the very nature of being amoderate is that you don't do those types of things on a regular basis.

And God told the Muslims that anyone thats not a Muslim should die! They said 10 years ago they would bring our country down from the inside.

It's here, It's happening right in front of your face. I told you so !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Sully
03-29-2009, 03:32 PM
And God told the Muslims that anyone thats not a Muslim should die! They said 10 years ago they would bring our country down from the inside.

It's here, It's happening right in front of your face. I told you so !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

ROFL

chiefforlife
03-29-2009, 03:32 PM

In case you havent noticed, WE are the ones bringing our country down from the inside!
What are you so afraid of?

KC native
03-29-2009, 03:35 PM

ROFL

VAChief
03-29-2009, 03:40 PM
Just wonderful isn't it???:rolleyes: Oh yes, I know freedom of religion but when that religion seeks ultimate destruction of the western cilivilized world especially "THE UNITED STATES" then Gen. Patton has a problem with that.

Oh and anybody who says all Muslims don't feel that way, then where are they protesting these "radical f**tards" in our country? They have the freedom to protest against all these radical sects of Islam in "our" country but you don't see them anywhere do you????:rolleyes: I wonder why?:shrug: Instead you see our own majority liberal press (communist press-I call them)giving time to the radical sects protesting against "The Jews" saying things like "back to the oven" and getting away with that sh**.

Anybody who has half a brain knows that it is these "radical sects" of Islam"call all the shots around the world" knowing that they can and always will intimidate those Muslims that disagree into submission. Who is more cowardly the "radical sects" or those "passive Muslims"?

Think our great USA would have evolved if we stayed intimidated by Britain?

Ever see this politician below "passionately protesting" on the streets against these radical sects of his own Muslim religion? Supposedly he is serious about his faith? I wonder which side now?

You lefty libs keep catering in admiration of "tyrrants and dictators" as you always do and it will "always" come back to haunt us.
"

What are your professional credentials by the way?

BucEyedPea
03-29-2009, 03:42 PM
What are your professional credentials by the way?

Does he need them to have an opinion? Or do we all have to be experts?
Look what the experts have done to this country already.
Everyone has a right to an opinion and it can also be based on nothing.

KC native
03-29-2009, 03:46 PM

So, that's how you justify your economic positions. :)

VAChief
03-29-2009, 03:49 PM

Of course he can have an opinion. Shrink to me implies psychiatrist, or at the very least licensed psychologist. I was just curious, but thanks for the lecture anyway.

banyon
03-29-2009, 03:58 PM

Are you aware that people are also allowed to have opinions about other people's opinions (like yours) and that isn't the same thing as censorship?

Chiefshrink
03-29-2009, 04:15 PM
In case you havent noticed, WE are the ones bringing our country down from the inside!
What are you so afraid of?

I will concur that the Lib Dems led by the comedy team of Reid & Pelosi are bringing down our country from the inside using their "straw front man" Obama to do it.

I see why they(Reid & Pelosi) threw their support behind 'O' instead of Hillary. Hillary is alot tougher to push around than 'O'. The reason IMO and FWIW Obama awarded SOS to Hillary was that it was in the deal for not demanding a delegate count at the DNC. The delegate count was a helluva alot closer than O liked it and he didn't want the delegate count to occur showing the Dem delegates literally almost split in half from a PR perspectivie. Remember, Hillary was gaining alot of support towards the end.

BucEyedPea
03-29-2009, 04:16 PM
Of course he can have an opinion. Shrink to me implies psychiatrist, or at the very least licensed psychologist. I was just curious, but thanks for the lecture anyway.

I notice you guys on the left are acting like the Bushies or NeoCons did by debating the person more. A LOT more. Says all.

|Zach|
03-29-2009, 04:19 PM
Are you aware that people are also allowed to have opinions about other people's opinions (like yours) and that isn't the same thing as censorship?

ROFL :clap:

chiefforlife
03-29-2009, 04:21 PM
I will concur that the Lib Dems led by the comedy team of Reid & Pelosi are bringing down our country from the inside using their "straw front man" Obama to do it.

I see why they(Reid & Pelosi) threw their support behind 'O' instead of Hillary. Hillary is alot tougher to push around than 'O'. The reason IMO and FWIW Obama awarded SOS to Hillary was that it was in the deal for not demanding a delegate count at the DNC. The delegate count was a helluva alot closer than O liked it and he didn't want the delegate count to occur showing the Dem delegates literally almost split in half from a PR perspectivie. Remember, Hillary was gaining alot of support towards the end.

You wont find me defending Pelosi or Reid. We obviously disagree on Obama. What is it you are trying to say in this thread though?
I dont care if someone swears in on a Readers Digest. Either they are a good person and will honor their oath, or they wont.

Chiefshrink
03-29-2009, 04:21 PM

Google? Sully you amaze me!!! Do you ever see any of these protests on the "Marxist Networks"?(NBC, CBS,MSNBC, ABC) it would be in their best interests to do so I would think? But no you don't and the reason why is the "Passive Intimidated Muslims" aren't protesting. Any Mosques doing any protesting? Nada!!!

Sully
03-29-2009, 04:23 PM
Google? Sully you amaze me!!! Do you ever see any of these protests on the "Marxist Networks"?(NBC, CBS,MSNBC, ABC) it would be in their best interests to do so I would think? But no you don't and the reason why is the "Passive Intimidated Muslims" aren't protesting. Any Mosques doing any protesting? Nada!!!

Yes there are.
Just because it's not force fed to you on your nightly news network doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

ROFL

BucEyedPea
03-29-2009, 04:23 PM
banyon, I was referring to the extensive ad hominen, not the opinion on top of another opinion.

Chiefshrink
03-29-2009, 04:27 PM
You wont find me defending Pelosi or Reid. We obviously disagree on Obama. What is it you are trying to say in this thread though?
I dont care if someone swears in on a Readers Digest. Either they are a good person and will honor their oath, or they wont.

Ever read the Quran? Thoroughly? Anyone who is not a Muslim is considered an "Infidel". You know what that means. Does this politician realize what he is swearing on "really"???:shake:

Sully
03-29-2009, 04:32 PM
Ever read the Quran? Thoroughly? Anyone who is not a Muslim is considered an "Infidel". You know what that means. Does this politician realize what he is swearing on "really"???:shake:

Do you know anything about the history of Islam?
Anything at all?

banyon
03-29-2009, 04:34 PM
banyon, I was referring to the extensive ad hominen, not the opinion on top of another opinion.

I know, and I was commenting on the irony value of you making that statement considering your preferred posting style.

Reaper16
03-29-2009, 04:35 PM
Maybe I missed something in the last thread, but I fail to see what George Patton has to do with any of this. He's been dead for years.
sportsshrink routinly refers to himself as Gen. Patton. Its a bizarre personality disorder.

And anyone who isn't saved through Christ is going to suffer eternal damnation, according to Christianity. How is that any different?

Chiefshrink
Yes there are.
Just because it's not force fed to you on your nightly news network doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

ROFL

You missed my point and supports the fact that the left media wants us to lose this war because they don't use the word "evil or terrorist" in their vocabulary. If they did truly think that Al-queda,Taliban, and Hamas were terrorists and there was such a thing as 'evil' then they would be broadcasting these so-called protests(which I know aren't happening)

They(O and Lefty Libs) think we can alllllllllllllllllll sit down and smoke a "doob" and talk this out. Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeah Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight while they are slitting our throats at the same time.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Taco John
I couldn't even get past the first editorialized sentence.

BucEyedPea
03-29-2009, 04:37 PM
I got it out of the library. That's not quite the whole story. It has abrogated verses.

Sully
03-29-2009, 04:38 PM
You missed my point and supports the fact that the left media wants us to lose this war because they don't use the word "evil or terrorist" in their vocabulary. If they did truly think that Al-queda,Taliban, and Hamas were terrorists and there was such a thing as 'evil' then they would be broadcasting these so-called protests(which I know aren't happening)

They(O and Lefty Libs) think we can alllllllllllllllllll sit down and smoke a "doob" and talk this out. Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeah Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight while they are slitting our throats at the same time.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Obama and the media never call terrorists "terrorists?"

Are you high?

banyon
03-29-2009, 04:39 PM
I've always heard some people go into psychology for personal reasons.

chiefforlife
03-29-2009, 04:41 PM

Do you know what that means???

Infidel: 1 a person who does not believe in a particular religion, esp. the prevailing religion; specif., a) among Christians, a non-Christian. b) among Muslims, a non-Muslim. 2 a person who holds no religious belief. 3 a person who does no accept some particular theory, belief, etc.

OMG!

Direckshun
03-29-2009, 05:00 PM
You've got to love ChiefsPlanet.

Chiefshrink
03-29-2009, 05:02 PM
sportsshrink routinly refers to himself as Gen. Patton. Its a bizarre personality disorder.

And anyone who isn't saved through Christ is going to suffer eternal damnation, according to Christianity. How is that any different?

ROFLROFLROFLROFL Personality Disorder maybe:D

Christianity does not demand those "believers in Christ" to go out and "kill" anyone who does not accept Christ as Lord and Savior. Remember, the Lord say's "vengeance is Mine saith the Lord". There is a reason that 'vengeance' is only HIS. He is the only one who can hand out "perfect punishment" in the end. We never take "vengeance" into our own "human fallin state". Defending our country and people are totally different from killing those because they are not of your faith.

Rather Christianity teaches just the opposite. Jesus instructs us "Love for our Enemies" Read Luke 6:27-36. HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE DIFFRENCE MY FRIEND!!!

BucEyedPea
03-29-2009, 05:04 PM
No it's politically motivated killing by religious people. So their arguments against us are clothed in religious rhetoric. I don't see that as any different than Dispensationalist religious views on Israel.

Chiefshrink
03-29-2009, 05:04 PM
Do you know what that means???

Infidel: 1 a person who does not believe in a particular religion, esp. the prevailing religion; specif., a) among Christians, a non-Christian. b) among Muslims, a non-Muslim. 2 a person who holds no religious belief. 3 a person who does no accept some particular theory, belief, etc.

OMG!

From the Quran's point of view not Webster's :shake:

chiefforlife
03-29-2009, 05:12 PM

Christianity does not demand those "believers in Christ" to go out and "kill" anyone who does not accept Christ as Lord and Savior. Remember, the Lord say's "vengeance is Mine saith the Lord". There is a reason that 'vengeance' is only HIS. He is the only one who can hand out "perfect punishment" in the end. We never take "vengeance" into our own "human fallin state". Defending our country and people are totally different from killing those because they are not of your faith.

Rather Christianity teaches just the opposite. Jesus instructs us "Love for our Enemies" Read Luke 6:27-36. HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE DIFFRENCE MY FRIEND!!!

Muslim is a non-violent faith. Just as Christians who KILL in the name of God, there are Muslims who do the same. I am sure you have never read the Quran, nor have you spent any time learning the Muslim way.
You are spewing hate, exactly what you say they are doing.

chiefforlife
03-29-2009, 05:15 PM
This is a start...

Islam is a monotheistic faith and the world's second-largest religion.

In Arabic, Islam means "submission" and is described as a Din, meaning "way of life" and/or "religion." Etymologically, it is derived from the same root as, for example, Salam meaning "peace" (also a common salutation). A more precise translation of the word Islam would be the serenity that is created by submission. The word Muslim is also related to the word Islam and means "one who surrenders" or "submits" to God.

Muslims hold that it is essentially the same belief as that of all the messengers sent by God to mankind since Adam, with the Qur'an (the one definitive text of the Muslim faith) codifying the final revelation of God. Islam sees Judaism and Christianity as derivations of the teachings of certain of these prophets - notably Abraham - and therefore see them as fellow Abrahamic religions, and People of the Book. Islam has two primary branches of belief, based largely on a historical disagreement over the succession of authority after Muhammad's death; these are known as Sunni and Shi'ite.

NewChief
03-29-2009, 06:03 PM

You know how when people start bringing up all sorts of weird stuff from the Bible about having slaves, and killing adulterers, fornicators with menstruating women and such... then believers start talking about context and how the New Testament overwrites those laws and such... Do you not think that moderate muslims are likely capable of the same sort of equivocation when examining their own holy text?

NewChief
03-29-2009, 06:11 PM
You know how when people start bringing up all sorts of weird stuff from the Bible about having slaves, and killing adulterers, fornicators with menstruating women and such... then believers start talking about context and how the New Testament overwrites those laws and such... Do you not think that moderate muslims are likely capable of the same sort of equivocation when examining their own holy text?

Here, I'll help you.

Why yes, NewPhin, they can:
http://www.omeriqbal.com/a/21

NewChief
03-29-2009, 06:14 PM
Oh! Look, Newphin! Here's two more that came up in this handy dandy thing called google when I typed in, "Does the koran say infidels must be killed?"
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080827235128AAY0Asq

Saulbadguy
03-29-2009, 06:41 PM

Ever read the bible? It says every time a fag dies, god laughs.

Bowser
03-29-2009, 07:42 PM
Are you saying Jesus Christ can't hit a curveball?

Sully
03-29-2009, 07:43 PM
Are you saying Jesus Christ can't hit a curveball?

My wife broke my heart yesterday.
I was watching that movie, which is an all-time great movie. I was laughing and talking about it, and she calmly looks at me and says, "I don't think this is a very good movie."

I cried myself to sleep last night.

BucEyedPea
03-29-2009, 07:48 PM
pussy

Bowser
03-29-2009, 07:50 PM
My wife broke my heart yesterday.
I was watching that movie, which is an all-time great movie. I was laughing and talking about it, and she calmly looks at me and says, "I don't think this is a very good movie."

I cried myself to sleep last night.Holy shit. Blasphemy of the highest order.

pussy

Telling, asking, or offering?

Sully
03-29-2009, 07:56 PM
Holy shit. Blasphemy of the highest order.

Telling, asking, or offering?

Or smelling?

Hog Farmer
03-29-2009, 08:08 PM

Why yes. he does know exactly what he's doing.

VAChief
03-29-2009, 08:28 PM
I notice you guys on the left are acting like the Bushies or NeoCons did by debating the person more. A LOT more. Says all.

Your powers of observation would be wrong here, but the irony is duly noted.

BucEyedPea
03-29-2009, 08:30 PM
Your powers of observation would be wrong here, but the irony is duly noted.

I only return fire generally. Please note sequences and go back earlier in time. And politicians and public figures are fair game. I perfectly willing to be civil if granted the same.

VAChief
03-29-2009, 08:40 PM
I only return fire generally. Please note sequences and go back earlier in time. And politicians and public figures are fair game. I perfectly willing to be civil if granted the same.

Would that be before or after you neg repped me and called me a liar?

BucEyedPea
03-29-2009, 08:46 PM
Would that be before or after you neg repped me and called me a liar?

You were snide...and you also lied. And it's not the first time you've done it.

wild1
03-29-2009, 08:48 PM
Ever read the bible? It says every time a pillowbiter dies, god laughs.

don't seem to remember that part

Bowser
03-29-2009, 08:49 PM
don't seem to remember that part

It's somewhere in the back.

VAChief
03-29-2009, 08:51 PM
You were snide...and you also lied. And it's not the first time you've done it.

You are a piece of work. What lies?

alanm
03-29-2009, 11:18 PM
Are you saying Jesus Christ can't hit a curveball?I'm fairly certain that Jesus can even hit Soria's curveball. :D

Jenson71
03-29-2009, 11:37 PM
The fear of Islam is understandable. The prevailing idea of a Muslim is either one of a terrorist, and even at best, they still wear dirty robes, live in caves, and don't have internet connection.

It's just not reality though. There are literally Muslims who walk around in Iowa wearing polo shirts and Dockers. It's entirely possible for a Muslim to not only live in a secular democracy, but also celebrate it. Really. There are examples all around us in this country. There's even Turkey which is pretty western in most places. There's a huge rift between us, but most of it comes from a lack of knowledge about each other. It wasn't long ago that blacks were thought to be inferior and could not live in a civilized world as freemen. But there was Frederick Douglass, W.E.B. DuBois, and Booker T. Washington showing us a different way.

I am sure I'll see a Muslim president or vice-president in my lifetime. That's not something we shouldn't just accept, but something we should be proud of. Look, look at our country. We really do believe in equality and justice for all, no matter what religion, color, or background one has. We have ties that bind us that all humans should embrace.

nstygma
03-30-2009, 01:11 AM
they are coming to do away with hot dogs!
leave our processed cylindrical faux-meats alone!

http://bayimg.com/image/gaogiaabk.jpg

BigRedChief
03-30-2009, 08:04 AM
No it's politically motivated killing by religious people. So their arguments against us are clothed in religious rhetoric. I don't see that as any different than Dispensationalist religious views on Israel.ROFL So Israel or Israeli religious followers killed 3K+ Americans? Have declared a "holy" war against the United States? Murdered innocent Americans? One of the same huh?

BigRedChief
03-30-2009, 08:04 AM
I'm fairly certain that Jesus can even hit Soria's curveball. :D
Thats how he got the job.

BucEyedPea
03-30-2009, 08:23 AM
ROFL So Israel or Israeli religious followers killed 3K+ Americans? Have declared a "holy" war against the United States? Murdered innocent Americans? One of the same huh?

Do you always put words in other people's mouths or do you have a reading disability? ROFL You're actually a NeoCon with your debate style in this post. The first one I've found that's an Obama supporter. You've got nuthin to refute with facts.

According to this CP poll a large majority don't think it's purely religious.
Nor do ME experts and scholars especially on suicide terrorism, like Mike Scheuer former head of the CIA's counter terrorism Bin Laden unit.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=148048

Oh and the good news is the NeoCons have returned home to the Democratic party.

Jilly
03-30-2009, 10:23 AM

I hate to tell you this, baby....but we "moderate" Christians do go out and protest against Phelps and other extremists. I will never forget at the DOC assembly in KC when Phelps and his gang were protesting our "nonstance" on homosexuality and how our youth responded. They stood on the corner opposite of Phelps with signs that said, "God loves even you." "May God give you peace." I wish, as I wish more moderate Muslims would do, that we would be more intentional in our protests.

Jilly
03-30-2009, 10:24 AM
OH...and I said I only didn't like that movie because I had seen it way too many times that it had lost its luster. I handed you a tissue as you cried it out.

Otter
03-30-2009, 10:30 AM
Sorry if I missed this in a past post but why is Obama swearing in on the Quaran if he's a Christian?

According to his campaign he is a Christian.

Sully
03-30-2009, 10:53 AM
Sorry if I missed this in a past post but why is Obama swearing in on the Quaran if he's a Christian?

According to his campaign he is a Christian.

He didn't.

Sully
03-30-2009, 10:54 AM
I hate to tell you this, baby....but we "moderate" Christians do go out and protest against Phelps and other extremists. I will never forget at the DOC assembly in KC when Phelps and his gang were protesting our "nonstance" on homosexuality and how our youth responded. They stood on the corner opposite of Phelps with signs that said, "God loves even you." "May God give you peace." I wish, as I wish more moderate Muslims would do, that we would be more intentional in our protests.

But if it didn't make the news program shrink watches, it surely didn't actually happen.

Cave Johnson
03-30-2009, 11:07 AM
But if it didn't make the news program shrink watches, it surely didn't actually happen.

I'm pretty sure you need this setup to receive those programs.

Otter
03-30-2009, 11:12 AM
He didn't.

Ah, I see what happened. Sorry, I'm stupid, not reading very clearly yet. Should be good by after lunch Wednesday.