PDA

View Full Version : Life I think I encountered a Ghost!!!

badgirl
03-30-2009, 06:07 PM
Room 33N I believe to be haunted, about 3am the door closed lightly, (no one was admitted in that room) I check it out and nothing, as I turn around my coworker was looking over my shoulder with a very scared look on her face, as I turned around the door slammed shut, I mean very fast and hard. Well we ran into another room and we hear what sounds like a screen door screeking in the room we ran into, I felt like something was watching us. It scared the crap out of me. I am waiting to see if something happens tonight.:eek:

Buck
03-30-2009, 06:09 PM
In the Graphics Department at my work, the door will be shut all the way and it will open by itself.

It only started happening after one of the Graphics people passed away (RIP). I'm pretty sure its her coming to say hi.

Skip Towne
03-30-2009, 06:11 PM
Is this at the hospital?

Count Alex's Losses
03-30-2009, 06:15 PM
OK now THIS is a good thread, badgranny. Good job.

Baby Lee
03-30-2009, 06:15 PM
Is this at the hospital?

It's the ghost of surly begrudging care. Oooooohhhhh!!!!

OnTheWarpath58
03-30-2009, 06:17 PM
It's the ghost of surly begrudging care. Oooooohhhhh!!!!

LMAO

CrazyPhuD
03-30-2009, 06:17 PM
Ok go in the room and say this three times

Beetlejuice
Beetlejuice
BEETLEJUICE!!!

report back on what happens.

BWillie
03-30-2009, 06:18 PM
Ghost's do not exist. End of story.

keg in kc
03-30-2009, 06:20 PM
I've always wanted to see a friendly ghost. But not the scary kind.

Dr. Facebook Fever
03-30-2009, 06:22 PM

Fun killer.

badgirl
03-30-2009, 06:24 PM
Is this at the hospital?

yes

bogey
03-30-2009, 06:29 PM
Is this at the hospital?

If there is such a thing as ghosts, I'll bet hospitals are full of them.

KcMizzou
03-30-2009, 06:29 PM
Ghost's do not exist. End of story.I'll never understand how a show like "Ghost Hunters" stays on the air. They never find anything. Who sits there and watches for an hour thinking, "Well, maybe this time will be different."

Somebody must be watching, because now they even have a spin off series.

Buncha damn plumbers playing Ghostbusters. :shake:

badgirl
03-30-2009, 06:33 PM
I've always wanted to see a friendly ghost. But not the scary kind.

I beleive this one was angry the second time it closed the door, cause I told Becky as I came out of the room "hey maybe its a ghost" about that time the door came slamming closed.

BigMeatballDave
03-30-2009, 06:38 PM
I'll never understand how a show like "Ghost Hunters" stays on the air. They never find anything. Who sits there and watches for an hour thinking, "Well, maybe this time will be different."

Buncha damn plumbers playing Ghostbusters. :shake: I watch this with my son. Not a bad show. They find some interesting stuff. Probably contrived, but entertaining, nonetheless.

JazzzLovr
03-30-2009, 06:40 PM
Has anyone tested the hospital's carbon monoxide levels lately?

inside joke...don't worry about it...

BigMeatballDave
03-30-2009, 06:40 PM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/1gjtvx2UfIc&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/1gjtvx2UfIc&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

badgirl
03-30-2009, 06:42 PM
As scared as I was Sat. night when this happened it makes me think twice about Waverly Hills.:(

Dr. Facebook Fever
03-30-2009, 06:43 PM
Has anyone tested the hospital's carbon monoxide levels lately?

inside joke...don't worry about it...

Oh you clever girl.......

Skip Towne
03-30-2009, 06:46 PM

Oh, they are. My dad had his own hospital before the city built one. It was an old castle with the two round rooms in the front. After we closed it, I took over part of it for my office. I'd go up there at night and study. There were always noises at the other end of the hall. Doors opening on their own, etc. I finally got so I wouldn't go up there any more.

kstater
03-30-2009, 06:50 PM
Did it ask you to open some orange juice?

Baconeater
03-30-2009, 06:50 PM
Only people that have never been in a house/building with a ghost in it think that.

Sam Hall
03-30-2009, 06:51 PM
i love ghost videos

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/deoJUBW9CI8&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/deoJUBW9CI8&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

kstater
03-30-2009, 06:51 PM
Only people that have never been in a house/building with a ghost in it think that.

LMAO

Phobia
03-30-2009, 06:52 PM
When I die I'm definitely going to be a ghost. I'll be the most obnoxious ghost in history.

Baconeater
LMAO
That wasn't supposed to be funny. STOP LAUGHING, DAMNIT!

Bearcat
You could have opened the door again to see if it closed on it's own again, but I guess if people had that same type of curiosity and application of reason and logic 2000 years ago.... eh.

Phobia
03-30-2009, 06:56 PM
You may have also encountered a cracked window and some depressurization of the hospital as somebody opened a door elsewhere.

kstater
03-30-2009, 06:57 PM
You may have also encountered a cracked window and some depressurization of the hospital as somebody opened a door elsewhere.

Why would badgirl think of anything logical? It must be a ghost.

Phobia
03-30-2009, 07:00 PM
Why would badgirl think of anything logical? It must be a ghost.

She's a logical person sometimes. Probably.

Saulbadguy
03-30-2009, 07:04 PM
Good lord.

badgirl
03-30-2009, 07:05 PM

Nope we checked that and no the window was locked tight. There are only 2 RN's and 2 CNA's on nights and the RN's were at the desk charting, no one opened any other door, we had just walked up the hall to the very end. This hospital was originally built in the 1920's and we are in the original part, although it has expanded drastically, the part I work in is the oldest.

Frazod
03-30-2009, 07:06 PM

Seriously. There's a house at F.E. Warren Air Force Base in Cheyenne that'll make a fucking believer out of you. I've posted about it numerous times.

KCCHIEFS27
This reminds me of that new movie "The Haunting of Connecticut", based on a true story. Haha, there are people living in that house right now. The only thing they are scared of are all the weirdo's who come by and peek inside of their windows.

Sam Hall
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/u6trH81xpko&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/u6trH81xpko&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

badgirl
03-30-2009, 07:09 PM
She's a logical person sometimes. Probably.

Thank you, I think.

luv
03-30-2009, 07:09 PM

This. Not a believer in ghosts. I'm more of the kind of person that will freak myself out thinking someone else is in my apartment, in my car, etc.

luv
03-30-2009, 07:11 PM
So, who died yesterday? I mean, I wonder why you've worked there for months, and this is the first time you've noticed it.

Frazod
03-30-2009, 07:13 PM
This. Not a believer in ghosts. I'm more of the kind of person that will freak myself out thinking someone else is in my apartment, in my car, etc.

You see a dog that acts normally in every other room of a house whimper and squirm when it is carried into a specific room, and then bolt from that room when put down. Later you hear footsteps pacing back and forth in that room, all night long, and you know there's no one in the room, because they'd have to go through the room you're in to get there.

Would that be enough to convince you?

Valiant
03-30-2009, 07:17 PM
i love ghost videos

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/deoJUBW9CI8&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/deoJUBW9CI8&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I have said that video is fake before, but I ended up watching the so called demon girl mirror in a movie.. (I am a believer, not just in fake videos)

luv
You see a dog that acts normally in every other room of a house whimper and squirm when it is carried into a specific room, and then bolt from that room when put down. Later you hear footsteps pacing back and forth in that room, all night long, and you know there's no one in the room, because they'd have to go through the room you're in to get there.

I'm just saying I don't believe in them. When I hear things, I will lie there stiff until the air or heat kicks on, and I realize I freaked out over the furnace. I can't say how I would act in your situation.

badgirl
So, who died yesterday? I mean, I wonder why you've worked there for months, and this is the first time you've noticed it.

yes this is the first time this has happened, no one has died in that room recently although we did have someone to die about a week ago.

Baconeater
03-30-2009, 07:20 PM
Seriously. There's a house at F.E. Warren Air Force Base in Cheyenne that'll make a ****ing believer out of you. I've posted about it numerous times.
And I've posted about the stuff that went on in my house after we moved in...there are some things that there simply is no other explanation for.

BigMeatballDave
03-30-2009, 07:24 PM
I've never had a paranormal expierence. I won't dismiss the possibility of ghosts.

badgirl
03-30-2009, 07:25 PM

yea I used to live in an apartment that my Boston Terrier would NOT go into the basement, she was scared to death just standing at the top of the steps while I went down there. Every time I went down there I "felt" something almost like something watching me and the air would get kinda thick, it was scary, but thats were the washer and dryer was.

Rain Man
03-30-2009, 07:32 PM
It's possible that the door hinge is haunted. Did a handyman ever break a hinge in that room?

badgirl
03-30-2009, 07:33 PM
It's possible that the door hinge is haunted. Did a handyman ever break a hinge in that room?

ROFL The screeking noise came from the bathroom in the room we ran into, not the room that the door slammed in.

boogblaster
03-30-2009, 08:13 PM
Badgirl there is ghosts .. you have encountered one .. It's part of life .. Show no fear ....

petegz28
03-30-2009, 08:16 PM
Room 33N I believe to be haunted, about 3am the door closed lightly, (no one was admitted in that room) I check it out and nothing, as I turn around my coworker was looking over my shoulder with a very scared look on her face, as I turned around the door slammed shut, I mean very fast and hard. Well we ran into another room and we hear what sounds like a screen door screeking in the room we ran into, I felt like something was watching us. It scared the crap out of me. I am waiting to see if something happens tonight.:eek:

Don't be afraid. I would check and see if anyone has recentl passed away in that room. And don't expect to see anything. In fact, don't expect anything. Just be open minded about it and have no pre-conceived thoughts and such.

Jerm
03-30-2009, 08:20 PM
I've always been a casual follower/believer of ghosts and the paranormal but I remember when I was in high school, buddy of mine moved into a house and him and his brother swore to me for the first couple of weeks that it was haunted...never believed him. I stayed the night over there once, never stepped foot in that house again.

The crazy thing was that it was no big deal to them, like they were almost used to it. I was literally about ready to piss myself lol and the were just like oh well. Crazy.

I used to live in Clinton, there's some freaky ass places around there too...esp. at the Pathways building where my sister used to work at.

badgirl
03-30-2009, 08:25 PM
Badgirl there is ghosts .. you have encountered one .. It's part of life .. Show no fear ....

Sorry but I very much showed fear at the time. I know there was a ghost there as the other girl was looking across my shoulder at the door I thought she was seeing a ghost, it felt like something was right behind me. *shudder* it scared the crap out of me.

Baconeater
03-30-2009, 08:28 PM
I've always been a casual follower/believer of ghosts and the paranormal but I remember when I was in high school, buddy of mine moved into a house and him and his brother swore to me for the first couple of weeks that it was haunted...never believed him. I stayed the night over there once, never stepped foot in that house again.

The crazy thing was that it was no big deal to them, like they were almost used to it. I was literally about ready to piss myself lol and the were just like oh well. Crazy.

I used to live in Clinton, there's some freaky ass places around there too...esp. at the Pathways building where my sister used to work at.
That's similar to what happened to us, shortly after we moved in one of my friends crashed downstairs, the next morning he said he was so freaked out that he considered leaving in the middle of the night, apparently he woke up numerous times feeling like someone was watching him. We just laughed about it. He never has stayed here since then either.

Hog Farmer
03-30-2009, 08:50 PM
Definitely Ghost are for real . I have lived with ghost problems for the last 4 years. I had a boar that had gotten lame and had to put down. He was a very obligerent male that would always try to cut me with a tusk when I let him out.

When he went lame and was no longer usable ,I was given the task to euthansia him. He always liked to have his semen collected.

One night i was at the farm late and jerking off #946 when i heard the door to the laboratory slam shut. Suddenly #946 became agitated and went limp. The next thing I knew there was semen everywhere and I was in a hailstorm of ejaculate.

I ran from the room and headed for the house just in time to see a ghostly object hovering above the barn.

Scared the shit out of me, so I know where you're coming from!!!!!!

badgirl
03-30-2009, 08:52 PM
:Definitely Ghost are for real . I have lived with ghost problems for the last 4 years. I had a boar that had gotten lame and had to put down. He was a very obligerent male that would always try to cut me with a tusk when I let him out.

When he went lame and was no longer usable ,I was given the task to euthansia him. He always liked to have his semen collected.

One night i was at the farm late and jerking off #946 when i heard the door to the laboratory slam shut. Suddenly #946 became agitated and went limp. The next thing I knew there was semen everywhere and I was in a hailstorm of ejaculate.

I ran from the room and headed for the house just in time to see a ghostly object hovering above the barn.

Scared the shit out of me, so I know where you're coming from!!!!!!

:spock:

KcMizzou
03-30-2009, 08:53 PM
Definitely Ghost are for real . I have lived with ghost problems for the last 4 years. I had a boar that had gotten lame and had to put down. He was a very obligerent male that would always try to cut me with a tusk when I let him out.

Scared the shit out of me, so I know where you're coming from!!!!!!:eek:

I think you should turn that story into a B movie. The kind that's so horrible, it's good.

Katipan
03-30-2009, 08:56 PM

ROFL

Why did you run? You'd think a hailstorm of ejaculate would be good for business.

BigMeatballDave
03-30-2009, 09:01 PM

Scared the shit out of me, so I know where you're coming from!!!!!!I don't believe it. I think you're yanking our chains...:D

Saccopoo
03-30-2009, 09:13 PM
I saw a UFO this past weekend. Not as cool as a ghost, but it was still pretty wild. I don't know if it was "alien" or just some military stuff, but I've never seen anything like it, either personally or in pictures.

badgirl
03-30-2009, 09:13 PM
I saw a UFO this past weekend. Not as cool as a ghost, but it was still pretty wild. I don't know if it was "alien" or just some military stuff, but I've never seen anything like it, either personally or in pictures.

what did it look like?

Talisman
03-30-2009, 09:21 PM
badgirl, I heard your coworker was telling everyone she beat the crap out of a ghost when it jumped on her in the hospital parking lot. Turns out it was just an orderly who didn't want to clean up after a patient with a bad case of diarrhea and decided to throw the sheets out the window.

KcMizzou
03-30-2009, 09:25 PM
badgirl, I heard your coworker was telling everyone she beat the crap out of a ghost when it jumped on her in the hospital parking lot. Turns out it was just an orderly who didn't want to clean up after a patient with a bad case of diarrhea and decided to throw the sheets out the window.Speaking of ghosts... (of the past)

badgirl
03-30-2009, 09:28 PM
badgirl, I heard your coworker was telling everyone she beat the crap out of a ghost when it jumped on her in the hospital parking lot. Turns out it was just an orderly who didn't want to clean up after a patient with a bad case of diarrhea and decided to throw the sheets out the window.

eeewwwww.ROFL

Simply Red
03-30-2009, 09:30 PM
http://i40.tinypic.com/os5tzn.jpg

Sam Hall
03-30-2009, 09:33 PM
http://i40.tinypic.com/os5tzn.jpg

Is that Scarlett Johansson?

Saccopoo
03-30-2009, 09:49 PM
what did it look like?

It was a large metallic silver cross/"plus" sign that was encircled by a metallic silver ring. A large light was at the middle of the cross section of the cross area, and four lights under the outer edges of the cross where it met the ring part. There was something above the cross area, but I couldn't make out exactly what it was. It was hovering approximately 250 feet above a strip mall on the east side of I-25 approximately 60 miles north of Denver. It was perfectly stable and still, made no noise that I could hear (at least above the road noise), and as I passed by it, it tilted slightly, and slowly headed in a westerly direction. It was still light out, but heading into dusk, so it was quite visible, but not perfectly so.

badgirl
03-30-2009, 09:55 PM
It was a large metallic silver cross/"plus" sign that was encircled by a metallic silver ring. A large light was at the middle of the cross section of the cross area, and four lights under the outer edges of the cross where it met the ring part. There was something above the cross area, but I couldn't make out exactly what it was. It was hovering approximately 250 feet above a strip mall on the east side of I-25 approximately 60 miles north of Denver. It was perfectly stable and still, made no noise that I could hear (at least above the road noise), and as I passed by it, it tilted slightly, and slowly headed in a westerly direction. It was still light out, but heading into dusk, so it was quite visible, but not perfectly so.

Well that does sound strange....oh wait....I hear a loud raspy breathing sound. Let me go check.

LaChapelle
03-30-2009, 09:57 PM
Doctor: What were you two nurses doing in that vacant room with the door closed?
Pale nurse: We huh...err....saw a ghost! It shut that door!
Doctor(walking away): right

badgirl
03-30-2009, 10:03 PM
Doctor: What were you two nurses doing in that vacant room with the door closed?
Pale nurse: We huh...err....saw a ghost! It shut that door!
Doctor(walking away): right

Oh the room we ran into was not vacant. It had a patient in it.

Dartgod
03-30-2009, 10:20 PM
WTF is Talisman doing here? :eek:

Talisman
03-30-2009, 10:31 PM
WTF is Talisman doing here? :eek:

I may be making a slow, steady return to CP.

Miss Understood
03-30-2009, 10:32 PM

Ghost of CP past.

Tribesman
03-30-2009, 10:33 PM
http://www.metacafe.com/watch/yt-laQY0ECov_k/horrific_ghost_footage/

badgirl
03-30-2009, 10:45 PM
http://www.metacafe.com/watch/yt-laQY0ECov_k/horrific_ghost_footage/

:deevee: You scared me. Not really that was kinda funny.

KcMizzou
03-30-2009, 10:48 PM
Ghost of CP past.And how exactly would you know? ;)

Iowanian
03-30-2009, 10:50 PM
You need to stop stealing the patients meds.

badgirl
03-30-2009, 10:53 PM
You need to stop stealing the patients meds.

I was not medicated. I felt like I needed to be afterward though.

Miss Understood
03-30-2009, 10:53 PM
And how exactly would you know? ;)

I just tied this together with this being a ghost thread.

Simply Red
03-30-2009, 11:18 PM
can we get a 'ghost-update?'

petegz28
03-30-2009, 11:18 PM
I was not medicated. I felt like I needed to be afterward though.

Experiencing these things can be very frightening. Namely because you really have no idea of what really happened. To say you saw a ghost sounds crazy to most people but you know what you know. Actually, now that it is over, you should feel almost lucky that you were able to experience such an event. Unless there are violent acts, and slamming doors is not one of them, you really have nothing to be afraid of at all.

True story: when my mother in law passed away and we got back to her house from the hospital we were sitting around the kitchen table. My mother in law was a neat freak. I mean to the point that should would cook dinner and then clean the kitchen before she sat down to eat.

Well, the kitchen was not in what she would ever consider to be an acceptable form at the moment. As we were just sitting around the table, a glass in the sink just busted. It had just been sitting there, empty, all by itself in an empty sink.

We proceeded to get up and clean the kitchen.

DeezNutz
03-30-2009, 11:22 PM
Did the ghost eat any of your previously unopened Snack Pack?

Two problems solved.

badgirl
03-30-2009, 11:22 PM
can we get a 'ghost-update?'

Well the heavy breathing was a patient that needed a breathing treatment.

The only little thing so far is right when I walked past the elevator the door opened and no one was in it.....ok, I'm grabbing now.:(

petegz28
03-30-2009, 11:23 PM
Well the heavy breathing was a patient that needed a breathing treatment.

The only little thing so far is right when I walked past the elevator the door opened and no one was in it.....ok, I'm grabbing now.:(

Had someone recently passed away in that room?

badgirl
03-30-2009, 11:25 PM
Experiencing these things can be very frightening. Namely because you really have no idea of what really happened. To say you saw a ghost sounds crazy to most people but you know what you know. Actually, now that it is over, you should feel almost lucky that you were able to experience such an event. Unless there are violent acts, and slamming doors is not one of them, you really have nothing to be afraid of at all.

True story: when my mother in law passed away and we got back to her house from the hospital we were sitting around the kitchen table. My mother in law was a neat freak. I mean to the point that should would cook dinner and then clean the kitchen before she sat down to eat.

Well, the kitchen was not in what she would ever consider to be an acceptable form at the moment. As we were just sitting around the table, a glass in the sink just busted. It had just been sitting there, empty, all by itself in an empty sink.

We proceeded to get up and clean the kitchen.

Yea it is exciting at the time,although I was scared. I cannot make anyone know how it felt, I felt like I was in a scarry movie that was real !!

badgirl
03-30-2009, 11:26 PM

Not to my knowledge. I have been here almost a year and this is the first strange thing that has happened. I am telling the truth when I say 33N has always felt strange to me when I go in there every since I been here.

petegz28
03-30-2009, 11:28 PM
Not to my knowledge. I have been here almost a year and this is the first strange thing that has happened. I am telling the truth when I say 33N has always felt strange to me when I go in there every since I been here.

Perhaps someone passed there before you started. Your sixth sense is usually your best gauge. You are most likely picking up on the energy of the person.

Simply Red
03-30-2009, 11:28 PM
how old is the hospital?

badgirl
03-30-2009, 11:29 PM
Perhaps someone passed there before you started. Your sixth sense is usually your best gauge. You are most likely picking up on the energy of the person.

I am sure someone has at some time passed away in that room, the hospital was built in the 20's and we are in the oldest part.

badgirl
03-30-2009, 11:30 PM
how old is the hospital?

about 90 years old.

Fairplay
03-30-2009, 11:30 PM

I agree. You always hear about them in an old house or something. But tons of people die in hospitals everyday. Ghost's would be bumping into each other all the time you would think.

Fairplay
03-30-2009, 11:31 PM

Dude, probably every room in the hospital people have died, many times over.

petegz28
03-30-2009, 11:31 PM
More than likely a person who was not ready or was mad about passing on. Doesn't mean they are violent, just not ready to move on to wherever you go when you pass. On the other hand it could be a very friendly spirit that is just trying to communicate. But as you say you sense something not right then something is probably emanating energy and you are sensing it

petegz28
03-30-2009, 11:32 PM
Dude, probably every room in the hospital people have died, many times over.

Not necessarily.

PastorMikH
03-30-2009, 11:32 PM
Heh, someone's probably setting up a doozey of a april fools joke for the nurses there.

Fairplay
03-30-2009, 11:33 PM
Not necessarily.

Well, the rooms that patients are always in, lets put it that way.

Fairplay
03-30-2009, 11:37 PM
:eek:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Mq0UwyJbnYg&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Mq0UwyJbnYg&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

badgirl
03-30-2009, 11:40 PM
Not necessarily.

I would say about every room in this hospital about 500 beds, someone at some point has died in. But 33N to me is the only one I don't like.

Count Alex's Losses
03-30-2009, 11:40 PM
I think Jehovah is protecting me from ghosts. I keep wanting to see one but never do.

Fairplay
03-30-2009, 11:43 PM
:D
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/lJz1tYRhYmI&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/lJz1tYRhYmI&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

badgirl
03-31-2009, 12:17 AM
I think Jehovah is protecting me from ghosts. I keep wanting to see one but never do.

I think I would pass out if I actually saw something its bad enough to see the door slam and hear and feel it, but to see a ghost, I think I would stop breathing.

petegz28
03-31-2009, 12:37 AM

If you are being serious, the reason why you are not seeing one is 1 of 2 resons more than likely.

1. You aren't anywhere there is a "ghost"
2. You are not allowing yourself to see it. That being you think you know what to look for so your brain is looking for something particular rather than seeing what is there. If that makes sense.

petegz28
03-31-2009, 12:38 AM
I think I would pass out if I actually saw something its bad enough to see the door slam and hear and feel it, but to see a ghost, I think I would stop breathing.

Feel lucky. Most people will never experience such a thing. As long as it is not a violent experience I would encourage you to actually embrace the fact that a "ghost" has chosen to present itself in some form to you.

Saggysack
03-31-2009, 03:01 AM
Myself not believing in an afterlife have had a few experiences that have tested that belief to the core. The sound of footsteps behind me with nobody but myself around. A distinct female voice that said "can you help me" but nobody but myself was there. Vision of a head sticking out from pillar, it had eyes as big as softballs. Knocking sounds on my desk. I really don't know how to explain this one other than black cloud figures passing by my desk. Brownish/tan streaks of light(odd description I know but that is the only way I can describe it). Door handles shaking. Emergency lights going off in a persons apt that has passed the week prior. Same apt, same occassion was cold enough that you could see your own breath. It was in the middle of the summer. No lights would turn on either. There was however a depression in the persons bed with the sheets pulled back as their possesions hadn't been moved out yet by their family. And that's just the beginning of it.

We have employees that are afraid to go down hallways of our complex, be alone in their working area. We've had people quit because of these things. Hundreds of people have died here in the 20+yrs of operation. Myself have dealt with it for more than 10yrs. I work alone and while I sometimes have to convince myself to fight the feelings of uneasiness I have never felt a physical threat from any of these things.

Two things that have that enter my mind when thinking about most of these things. The mind is a very powerful thing. It can make us see and believe things that may be there but really aren't. And the second is, maybe these things are real.

I have taken an angry approach with dealing with this most of the time. Sometimes the surprise doesn't allow an angry feeling to come over as the uneasiness has already set in. I feel if it is a ghost(if there is such a thing) more times than not it is just playing a joke on you. I deal by angrily saying in my head to leave me the **** alone. Whether it works to end the instances or not I don't know, but the angry self assurance sure can help most of the time for my own peace of mind.

KCChiefsMan
03-31-2009, 03:48 AM
I once worked at a pizza place that was definately haunted. Several people quit over it too. In the corner of your eye sometimes you would see a person in the lobby but they weren't really there. I was taking a piss, all alone late at night because I was the manager and the driver was out and all of the sudden BOOM, right on the wall of the bathroom. Sounded like a 300 lb guy just body slammed it. I freakin ran out of the building, nobody was there, the doors locked and everything. Then another manager had the safe door mysteriously slammed shut on his fingers and broke 2 of them, and there is no way that it could have done that.

It was a scary ass ghost.

MOhillbilly
03-31-2009, 08:47 AM
i have one story.

wutamess
03-31-2009, 08:50 AM
This reminds me of that new movie "The Haunting of Connecticut", based on a true story. Haha, there are people living in that house right now. The only thing they are scared of are all the weirdo's who come by and peek inside of their windows.

Saw that movie... what a waste of 2 hours.
The documentary on A&E or History channel was WAY better.

Iowanian
03-31-2009, 09:26 AM
I've already told my boogie man story here before.

When I yelled at my boogie man, I was pretty convinced by the windows blown out of my attic from 2 sides that it wasn't a figment of my imagination.

beach tribe
03-31-2009, 10:03 AM
This video is legit.

Turn the sound up so you can hear the noises.
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/oD7hLtwDmZk&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/oD7hLtwDmZk&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Katipan
03-31-2009, 10:04 AM
Myself not believing in an afterlife have had a few experiences that have tested that belief to the core.

I died for a few minutes. When i "woke" up I could sit up, and look around me. I was in a bright bright bright white room that was completely empty except for the bed I was sitting on. I remember thinking how odd it was that I was alone and that I could finally breathe. Mind you at the time I was being air lifted and hadn't been left alone since they pulled me out of the fire. I was also strapped to a board and my lungs didn't work anymore.

I suppose it could have been a dream. It was rather poignant for a 7 year old. It's the only thing I remember after a certain point and it makes me feel better to believe dying really isn't that scary.

So I choose to believe.

If I can believe that I died and came back, I suppose I can believe in ghosts.

petegz28
03-31-2009, 10:07 AM
I died for a few minutes. When i "woke" up I could sit up, and look around me. I was in a bright bright bright white room that was completely empty except for the bed I was sitting on. I remember thinking how odd it was that I was alone and that I could finally breathe. Mind you at the time I was being air lifted and hadn't been left alone since they pulled me out of the fire. I was also strapped to a board and my lungs didn't work anymore.

I suppose it could have been a dream. It was rather poignant for a 7 year old. It's the only thing I remember after a certain point and it makes me feel better to believe dying really isn't that scary.

So I choose to believe.

If I can believe that I died and came back, I suppose I can believe in ghosts.

Did they tell you that you were dead? Were you flatlining or brain dead or what? I have heard doctors argue these "near death experiences" due tot he fact that there was still "brain activity". Though I have heard stories from people who were considered brain dead.

I would be curious to know more if you do not mind sharing?

BigMeatballDave
03-31-2009, 10:10 AM
This video is legit.

Turn the sound up so you can hear the noises.
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/oD7hLtwDmZk&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/oD7hLtwDmZk&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>Heh, not falling for that...:D

Crush
03-31-2009, 10:11 AM
Without reading the entire thread, I have come with the solution.

You need to set up an elaborate trap for this ghost and catch it. Then, once you take off the ghost's mask, you will find out that it was some well-known local figure. Bonus points if you have access to a talking dog and a group of unemployed youths.

Saulbadguy
03-31-2009, 10:13 AM

Nope.

Katipan
03-31-2009, 10:13 AM
Did they tell you that you were dead? Were you flatlining or brain dead or what? I have heard doctors argue these "near death experiences" due tot he fact that there was still "brain activity". Though I have heard stories from people who were considered brain dead.

I would be curious to know more if you do not mind sharing?

Wasn't ever brain dead that I was told of. I passed out from smoke inhalation, and when they pulled me of the house my heart had already stopped for a few minutes. They got it going on the way to the helicopter but they had to give it a go once again when I actually got to the hospital.

If you believe we're souls and energy then brain activity wouldn't be all that suprising to me. Even if the body didn't work right anymore.

Crush
03-31-2009, 10:17 AM
I never knew New Jersey was ghost central.

http://www.weirdnj.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=section&id=4&Itemid=28

beach tribe
03-31-2009, 10:31 AM
I had a "dream", but to this day, I still don't feel as if it was a dream, because I don't remember ever going to bed.

I walk out my back patio door, take a seat at the table, and fire up a smoke at about 1am. I had been watching a show called sink the Bizmark on the history channel. I remember like it was yesterday.
I look up, and the devil himself is standing in front of me. He had long black hair, a black leather suit, crystal blue eyes, and he was, well, for lack of a better term..beautiful. I knew who he was, and was engulfed in a chill from head to toe. I asked him" what the fuck are you doing here"? in an angry tone. I was an angry young man back then. I was 23 yrs old, was into a lot of bad shit, but always felt that I was agood person inside, although my actions didn't tell that story at all.
He says, "I need you to do something for me", and I said Fu******* you!! Leave!! NOW!!! He said "calm down Ben" "No reason for this hostility", and I said "I will never help you", and he said "why?". "I'm not gonna end up in hades with you", I replied. He starts laughing, and says "Oh Really?", "What makes you think God would accept someone like you.?" What he didn't know, I guess, was that I knew that I felt like God had already accepted me. So without warning, I throw a nasty punch at the devil's face.
As soon as my fist made the sligtest contact, everthing was gone, and there was nothing but fire. Everywhere. I could see nothin, and I mean nothing but fire, and his face. I cannot move. I'm frying, burning, screaming. But the sound of the fire was louder than my screams, and his voice was even louder. "You wann Fuck with me!!????? He says. Then I wake up, in my bed buring up, covered in sweat. I guess it was a dream, but I have to wonder if it wasn't more. This is a an honest to goodness, true story from my perspective. Take it for what it's worth.

petegz28
03-31-2009, 10:41 AM
Wasn't ever brain dead that I was told of. I passed out from smoke inhalation, and when they pulled me of the house my heart had already stopped for a few minutes. They got it going on the way to the helicopter but they had to give it a go once again when I actually got to the hospital.

If you believe we're souls and energy then brain activity wouldn't be all that suprising to me. Even if the body didn't work right anymore.

Ok so you were flatlining but they never decalred anyway you were brain dead. Not sure if they could have done that anyway in that situation? I do not discount your story. But the doubters would say that you still more than likely had brain function and therefore this was all a "dream". The white light is claimed to be caused by all your synapes firing off to deal with the trauma of death.

I find it odd though that people who have these experiences all can say they "saw themselves" and in a lot of cases can describe their surroundings. I cannot just chalk it up to brain activity. That seems to be a stretch considering most people who are perfectly fine cannot even remember their dreams, let alone something as vivid and detailed as these experiences when their body is undergoing serious trauma.

Then again though, there are a lot of people who claim to have NDE's when all they did was hit their head or in some cases I have read, fallen asleep.

petegz28
03-31-2009, 10:44 AM
I had a "dream", but to this day, I still don't feel as if it was a dream, because I don't remember ever going to bed.

I walk out my back patio door, take a seat at the table, and fire up a smoke at about 1am. I had been watching a show called sink the Bizmark on the history channel. I remember like it was yesterday.
I look up, and the devil himself is standing in front of me. He had long black hair, a black leather suit, crystal blue eyes, and he was, well, for lack of a better term..beautiful. I knew who he was, and was engulfed in a chill from head to toe. I asked him" what the **** are you doing here"? in an angry tone. I was an angry young man back then. I was 23 yrs old, was into a lot of bad shit, but always felt that I was agood person inside, although my actions didn't tell that story at all.
He says, "I need you to do something for me", and I said Fu******* you!! Leave!! NOW!!! He said "calm down Ben" "No reason for this hostility", and I said "I will never help you", and he said "why?". "I'm not gonna end up in hades with you", I replied. He starts laughing, and says "Oh Really?", "What makes you think God would accept someone like you.?" What he didn't know, I guess, was that I knew that I felt like God had already accepted me. So without warning, I throw a nasty punch at the devil's face.
As soon as my fist made the sligtest contact, everthing was gone, and there was nothing but fire. Everywhere. I could see nothin, and I mean nothing but fire, and his face. I cannot move. I'm frying, burning, screaming. But the sound of the fire was louder than my screams, and his voice was even louder. "You wann **** with me!!????? He says. Then I wake up, in my bed buring up, covered in sweat. I guess it was a dream, but I have to wonder if it wasn't more. This is a an honest to goodness, true story from my perspective. Take it for what it's worth.

You said you were into a lot of bad shit then. Did you change at all after this dream?

beach tribe
03-31-2009, 10:48 AM
You said you were into a lot of bad shit then. Did you change at all after this dream?
I didn't just drop it all that day, but it's all in the past now.

Katipan
03-31-2009, 10:54 AM
I find it odd though that people who have these experiences all can say they "saw themselves" and in a lot of cases can describe their surroundings. I cannot just chalk it up to brain activity. That seems to be a stretch considering most people who are perfectly fine cannot even remember their dreams, let alone something as vivid and detailed as these experiences when their body is undergoing serious trauma.

I certainly won't be offended if someone comes in and tells me I was dreaming. I don't remember anything else. Just that one snapshot in time.

I didn't look at myself, but I can distinctly remember wondering why it was so calm and quiet all of a sudden when the last thing I remember is falling over my Barbie RV.

And nothing hurt anymore.

I sat up. Wondered. Laid back down. Woke up in ICU.

And God has tried to get me several times since. :p

petegz28
03-31-2009, 10:56 AM
I didn't just drop it all that day, but it's all in the past now.

Did you come to any point of realization at that time that you were headed in the wrong direction? Were you being hard on your body, drugs, alcohol and such?

I ask only to say that this may have very well been your brain telling you that your are taking your body in the wrong direction and it is getting to the point that it cannot handle it anymore.

I know when I quit smoking both cigs and pot that I was having dreams that I was going to die and such. When I quit the both the dreams stopped. I am firmly convinced to this day that it was my brain\body sending me a message that if I didn't stop, that is where I was heading. Your brain works in just as much of a mysterious way as the Lord, imo.

petegz28
03-31-2009, 10:58 AM
I certainly won't be offended if someone comes in and tells me I was dreaming. I don't remember anything else. Just that one snapshot in time.

I didn't look at myself, but I can distinctly remember wondering why it was so calm and quiet all of a sudden when the last thing I remember is falling over my Barbie RV.

And nothing hurt anymore.

I sat up. Wondered. Laid back down. Woke up in ICU.

And God has tried to get me several times since. :p

When you say you "sat up and wondered and laid back down", were you still in your house or in the hospital?

Katipan
03-31-2009, 11:02 AM
When you say you "sat up and wondered and laid back down", were you still in your house or in the hospital?

I have a vague recollection of a helicopter prior to that. So I want to say it was after I was at the hospital. But of course, I have no idea. The neighbors said they could hear me for a minute or two before there was silence.

beach tribe
03-31-2009, 11:08 AM
Did you come to any point of realization at that time that you were headed in the wrong direction? Were you being hard on your body, drugs, alcohol and such?

I ask only to say that this may have very well been your brain telling you that your are taking your body in the wrong direction and it is getting to the point that it cannot handle it anymore.

I know when I quit smoking both cigs and pot that I was having dreams that I was going to die and such. When I quit the both the dreams stopped. I am firmly convinced to this day that it was my brain\body sending me a message that if I didn't stop, that is where I was heading. Your brain works in just as much of a mysterious way as the Lord, imo.

I was about as far into the darkness as you can go, and return. Most of my friends didn't make it back. Prison, or death claimed a lot. If you were to meet me, you would NEVER think it of me. My employers, and co-workers at both jobs think I'm johnny do good, and you, know what? They're right.

Could it have been my conscience? I guess so, but that's certainly not what it felt like.

mikeyis4dcats.
03-31-2009, 11:09 AM
is this the same ghost that was drinking your OJ and eating your peanut butter?

rockymtnchief
03-31-2009, 11:41 AM
I'm not doubting anyones story here, but you'd be amazed at the tricks the brain can play on you. I went about 2 years of having siezures after a head injury. I'd always hear Nazareth's 'This Flight Tonite' about 15 minutes before siezing up. It was very clear. I could hear the music and sing along to it. I hadn't heard the song in maybe 20 years. About 5 minutes later, it would sound as if everyone was speaking French or German to me. I could easily hear people, but couldn't understand what the hell they were saying. 5 minutes after that, I'd get eerily calm, relax, and drift to sleep. Friends said that I looked like I was sleeping outside on a cold night. I would curl up and shiver for a few minutes.

After my first one, I knew I was in an ambulance. The EMT would ask my name, the year, the president, my moms name. I couldn't answer a single question. Then I looked out the window and told him, "We're on 24th Street...I see K-Mart. Universal Athletic and West High School are coming up." He let me know that I was correct. Then asked my name again and I had no idea what the hell it was.

Since then, I have deja' vu like you wouldn't believe and see things out of the corner of my eye that aren't there. I don't believe it to be supernatural. It's just my front temperal hemotoma mis-firing.

As far as ghosts, I belive they're out there. My Colorado house had one. EVERY morning, whether I was tired/drunk/restless/etc..., something would wake me up every morning at 5:01 am. It wasn't violent or scary. I would wake, I'd look at the clock, say some dirty words, and crash again. So I stayed up a few times to see if there was a horn, rooster, or a anything that was going off at that time. I didn't hear a thing. Keep in mind, my nearest neighbor was a mile away.

After I got settled in, the girlfriend would visit. Everytime we'd start to get nekkid, the tv and vcr would start up. If I left them unplugged, the radio would start up. But none of that stuff happened when I was alone. Only when she came over and only if we were about to get our groove on. She hated the place.

I found out later on that the two previous occupants had commited suicide in there. I never felt the urge to and was never spooked by what was in there.

melbar
03-31-2009, 12:20 PM
I cant tell you how many times the wife and I have gotten on a kick and watched some ghost videos on you-tube and freaked ourselves out. I always forget that I have to take the dog out before bed...

Jilly
03-31-2009, 12:46 PM
Room 33N I believe to be haunted,

of course you do

mikeyis4dcats.
03-31-2009, 12:53 PM
I'm not doubting anyones story here, but you'd be amazed at the tricks the brain can play on you. I went about 2 years of having siezures after a head injury. I'd always hear Nazareth's 'This Flight Tonite' about 15 minutes before siezing up. It was very clear. I could hear the music and sing along to it. I hadn't heard the song in maybe 20 years. About 5 minutes later, it would sound as if everyone was speaking French or German to me. I could easily hear people, but couldn't understand what the hell they were saying. 5 minutes after that, I'd get eerily calm, relax, and drift to sleep. Friends said that I looked like I was sleeping outside on a cold night. I would curl up and shiver for a few minutes.

After my first one, I knew I was in an ambulance. The EMT would ask my name, the year, the president, my moms name. I couldn't answer a single question. Then I looked out the window and told him, "We're on 24th Street...I see K-Mart. Universal Athletic and West High School are coming up." He let me know that I was correct. Then asked my name again and I had no idea what the hell it was.

Since then, I have deja' vu like you wouldn't believe and see things out of the corner of my eye that aren't there. I don't believe it to be supernatural. It's just my front temperal hemotoma mis-firing.

As far as ghosts, I belive they're out there. My Colorado house had one. EVERY morning, whether I was tired/drunk/restless/etc..., something would wake me up every morning at 5:01 am. It wasn't violent or scary. I would wake, I'd look at the clock, say some dirty words, and crash again. So I stayed up a few times to see if there was a horn, rooster, or a anything that was going off at that time. I didn't hear a thing. Keep in mind, my nearest neighbor was a mile away.

After I got settled in, the girlfriend would visit. Everytime we'd start to get nekkid, the tv and vcr would start up. If I left them unplugged, the radio would start up. But none of that stuff happened when I was alone. Only when she came over and only if we were about to get our groove on. She hated the place.

I found out later on that the two previous occupants had commited suicide in there. I never felt the urge to and was never spooked by what was in there.

I used to have a tv that would play Joy 88 radio in Topeka through it, even when turned off if the VCR was positioned just right on top of it. Was totally bizarre. Once I moved the VCR to a shelf below, never had any more troubles.

rockymtnchief
03-31-2009, 12:58 PM
I used to have a tv that would play Joy 88 radio in Topeka through it, even when turned off if the VCR was positioned just right on top of it. Was totally bizarre. Once I moved the VCR to a shelf below, never had any more troubles.

Mine wouldn't turn on until I had a handful of boob. Maybe I should've moved the girlfriend?:doh!:

mikeyis4dcats.
03-31-2009, 01:07 PM
Mine wouldn't turn on until I had a handful of boob. Maybe I should've moved the girlfriend?:doh!:

was she electronic? that could explain it...

rockymtnchief
03-31-2009, 01:09 PM
was she electronic? that could explain it...

ROFL SLAMMED! I walked into that one.

DenverChief
04-02-2009, 08:06 AM

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/XSLBtm__aKw&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/XSLBtm__aKw&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

petegz28
04-02-2009, 08:10 AM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/XSLBtm__aKw&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/XSLBtm__aKw&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

WTF?

Al Bundy
04-02-2009, 08:22 AM
Woah.. how did he get through that fence?

DenverChief
04-02-2009, 11:46 AM
Woah.. how did he get through that fence?

pretty cool eh? can't really dispute a police video for authenticity

kcfanXIII
04-02-2009, 11:50 AM

so sure?

Earthling
04-02-2009, 12:32 PM
oops..nvm

babygirl21
08-11-2009, 11:02 PM

you know what you are? you're a jewish fun-sucker!!!!! :grr:

StcChief
08-11-2009, 11:03 PM
stay outta of the drug cabinet there....you can hallucinate

Pioli Zombie
08-11-2009, 11:05 PM
I had a dream a ghost looked like Jennifer Love Hewitt and I fucked it.
Posted via Mobile Device

Simply Red
08-11-2009, 11:06 PM
http://i27.tinypic.com/ff1gdw.gif

Predarat
08-11-2009, 11:09 PM
I remember we had a Ghost here on the planet. What a fuggin prick he was, he would always Neg Rep me. What a nightmare!

Pioli Zombie
08-11-2009, 11:11 PM
I remember we had a Ghost here on the planet. What a fuggin prick he was, he would always Neg Rep me. What a nightmare!

Must have been Skip. He's been dead a few years.
Posted via Mobile Device

Fat Elvis
08-11-2009, 11:16 PM
It was probably one of your patients you killed who was pissed off that you didn't get them their orange juice.

big nasty kcnut
08-11-2009, 11:20 PM
I've seen a ghost. My dad saw his dad. My brother saw my grandmom.
Posted via Mobile Device

Pioli Zombie
08-11-2009, 11:24 PM
I saw Bea Arthur at the Hy-Vee
Posted via Mobile Device

Crush
08-11-2009, 11:31 PM
I had a dream a ghost looked like Jennifer Love Hewitt and I ****ed it.
Posted via Mobile Device

I wish I was haunted by a sexy ghost that I could do dirty things to.

Simply Red
08-11-2009, 11:43 PM
ghostof = redrum_69

ChiefJustice
08-12-2009, 02:52 AM
Why do i keep clicking on these threads?

http://assets.knowyourmeme.com/i/6530/original/space_ghost_facepalm.jpg?1248719045

Guru
08-12-2009, 03:01 AM
I'll never understand how a show like "Ghost Hunters" stays on the air. They never find anything. Who sits there and watches for an hour thinking, "Well, maybe this time will be different."

Buncha damn plumbers playing Ghostbusters. :shake:They find some interesting stuff on that show.

J Diddy
08-12-2009, 03:08 AM
Must have been Skip. He's been dead a few years.
Posted via Mobile Device

Skips not dead, God overlooked him and just said fuck it.

Skips immortal.

Guru
08-12-2009, 03:13 AM
<object height="344" width="425">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/XSLBtm__aKw&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" height="344" width="425"></object>:eek: What the hell?

Had to have driven under it or ran over it and it popped back up.

Valiant
08-12-2009, 03:35 AM

Fence was not attached at the bottom and car drove underneath it and it snapped back..

loochy
08-12-2009, 09:13 AM
Seriously. There's a house at F.E. Warren Air Force Base in Cheyenne that'll make a fucking believer out of you. I've posted about it numerous times.

Really? My friend is stationed there and he lives in the officer's housing on base. I'm going to visit him next month. Tell me more about this house.

Simply Red
08-12-2009, 09:26 PM
Really? My friend is stationed there and he lives in the officer's housing on base. I'm going to visit him next month. Tell me more about this house.

pm him, loochy

Frazod
08-12-2009, 10:24 PM

Looking into the base from the main gate, it's perhaps four or five houses down on right side of the parade field. Don't remember specifically - I've only been there once and it was 13 years ago.

Do let me know if they still have the old hospital boarded up.

Simply Red
08-12-2009, 10:37 PM
Looking into the base from the main gate, it's perhaps four or five houses down on right side of the parade field. Don't remember specifically - I've only been there once and it was 13 years ago.

Do let me know if they still have the old hospital boarded up.

ever been to Frontenac, KS?

CosmicPal
08-12-2009, 10:56 PM
All you guys need to do is go spend a few hours lurking around the Johnson County Industrial Airport. (Forgotten what it's called now). I've previously posted my experiences from my three years working there on this forum, and I'm not about to tell it all over again. Believe me, you'll just have to check it out for yourself.

listopencil
08-13-2009, 01:16 AM
I didn't used to believe in ghosts.

Then I learned that there really are more things out there than is readily accepted.

I guess you just can't believe until it happens to you.

No big deal. I didn't use to believe in ghosts either.