PDA

View Full Version : General Politics Angie Harmon = racist

googlegoogle
03-30-2009, 09:43 PM
Libs are pushing for public hangings of racists like her.

http://www.popeater.com/movies/article/angie-harmon-deemed-racist-for-hating/404722?icid=webmail|wbml-aol|dl2|link6|http%3A%2F%2Fwww.popeater.com%2Fmovies%2Farticle%2Fangie-harmon-deemed-racist-for-hating%2F404722

headsnap
03-30-2009, 09:46 PM
you don't criticize Dear Leader!

BucEyedPea
03-30-2009, 09:55 PM
Obama has a lot of supporters that go off the deep end for him.
Unbelievable.

Jenson71
03-30-2009, 09:56 PM
Who? Get this shit out of here.

googlegoogle
03-30-2009, 09:58 PM
Who? Get this shit out of here.

She's a hot chick. You wouldn't understand.

Jenson71
03-30-2009, 10:01 PM
Do you post all hot chick's opinions here? Why should anyone care about this? Why do you still have posting abilities?

Amnorix
03-30-2009, 10:15 PM
Yeah, I care about Angie Harmon's opinion as much as I care about Nancy Pelosi's body. To me, this thread is nothing more than a misplaced "let's post Angie Harmon pics here" thread. So I'll oblige:

http://images.askmen.com/galleries/actress/angie-harmon/pictures/angie-harmon-picture-3.jpg

http://images.eonline.com/eol_images/Entire_Site/20070216/244.harmon.angie.021407.jpg

googlegoogle
03-30-2009, 11:16 PM
Do you post all hot chick's opinions here? Why should anyone care about this? Why do you still have posting abilities?

This thread is about freedom you motherfu**ing pos!

BigRock
03-30-2009, 11:22 PM
I'd fuck her with a KKK hood on.

Gary
03-30-2009, 11:24 PM
What would Tony Montana say?

"You know what this thread is like? This thread is like one big, fat p***y just waiting to be f***ed!"

Count Alex's Wins
03-30-2009, 11:28 PM
Her tits are kinda meh.

Direckshun
03-31-2009, 12:16 AM
This thread is a big bucket of stupid.

googlegoogle
03-31-2009, 03:02 AM
This thread is a big bucket of stupid.

http://thebsreport.files.wordpress.com/2009/03/obama-robot.jpg

Sully
03-31-2009, 06:39 AM
My gosh, there are a lot of strawmen in that article.

patteeu
03-31-2009, 08:09 AM

It's a tragedy when anyone is called a racist simply because they oppose the politics of a popular black politician whether that person is a hot chick celebrity or not. The thread title suggests that her opinions aren't that relevant to the topic.

patteeu
03-31-2009, 08:11 AM
My gosh, there are a lot of strawmen in that article.

Speaking of strawmen, get a load of Jenson71 and Amnorix's posts.

blaise
03-31-2009, 08:27 AM
Speaking of strawmen, get a load of Jenson71 and Amnorix's posts.

You've got it all wrong. If you're on the right side of the political spectrum you're a strawman and get all your opinions from Rush. If you're on the left you arrive at your own conclusions, and even though you agree with Obama 99.999% of the time you're actually an objective observer.
See?

Sully
03-31-2009, 08:37 AM
The entire argument of "I criticized Obama, so I'm being called a racist!" Is, in my experience, a strawman.

On this site alone, there are several posters who play the game of saying actual racist things, or at best, things they know will be construed as racist. At any rate, they say things about race, when they could just as easily be saying things about policy.
Then when called on those racist things, they cry, "I'm only being called a racist because I'm against Obama."

In that there is absolutely no "personal responsibility" you all like to pretend you have the market cornered on.

Hell, look no further than the OP for those types of strawmen.

stevieray
03-31-2009, 08:37 AM
You've got it all wrong. If you're on the right side of the political spectrum you're a strawman and get all your opinions from Rush. If you're on the left you arrive at your own conclusions, and even though you agree with Obama 99.999% of the time you're actually an objective observer.
See?

pretty much

blaise
03-31-2009, 08:42 AM
The entire argument of "I criticized Obama, so I'm being called a racist!" Is, in my experience, a strawman.

On this site alone, there are several posters who play the game of saying actual racist things, or at best, things they know will be construed as racist. At any rate, they say things about race, when they could just as easily be saying things about policy.
Then when called on those racist things, they cry, "I'm only being called a racist because I'm against Obama."

In that there is absolutely no "personal responsibility" you all like to pretend you have the market cornered on.

Hell, look no further than the OP for those types of strawmen.

I think the whole "strawman" labelling thing is a strawman.

Sully
03-31-2009, 08:47 AM
I think the whole "strawman" labelling thing is a strawman.

Your mom's a strawman!!!

ROFL

...ehhh...got a little carried away, there.

banyon
03-31-2009, 09:12 AM
While some are calling her racist, Harmon says ethnicity has nothing to do with it.

Who are these "some" and what did they really say?

Baby Lee
03-31-2009, 11:33 AM
Who are these "some" and what did they really say?

I think it's the same 'some' who called everyone who ever complained about anything the Bush Administration did unpatriotic and traitors.

Calcountry
03-31-2009, 01:45 PM
Obama has a lot of supporters that go off the deep end for him.
Unbelievable.So, you have been reading Big Red chiefs posts too?

BucEyedPea
03-31-2009, 02:34 PM
It's a tragedy when anyone is called a racist simply because they oppose the politics of a popular black politician whether that person is a hot chick celebrity or not. The thread title suggests that her opinions aren't that relevant to the topic.

Which makes them sexist. LMAO At least the ones that are calling her racist.

BucEyedPea
03-31-2009, 02:35 PM
So, you have been reading Big Red chiefs posts too?

I don't remember his posts much. I was thinking of Sully's meltdown. And somewhat his sidekick banana.:D

Calcountry
03-31-2009, 04:20 PM
I don't remember his posts much. I was thinking of Sully's meltdown. And somewhat his sidekick banana.:D :Poke: It was a joke.

Calcountry
03-31-2009, 04:24 PM
Which makes them sexist. LMAO At least the ones that are calling her racist.

My attitude is fug it, call me whatever you want, I am opposing this Fascist/Marxism.

Cannibal
03-31-2009, 04:27 PM
I don't think she's a racist, but she's a typical "Hollywood Conservative", so she needs to STFU about politics. As does Kurt Warner, Swartzenegger, Tony Keith and the stupid twat from Everybody Loves Raymond. :)

BucEyedPea
03-31-2009, 04:32 PM
I don't think she's a racist, but she's a typical "Hollywood Conservative", so she needs to STFU about politics. As does Kurt Warner, Swartzenegger, Tony Keith and the stupid twat from Everybody Loves Raymond. :)

Wow, you really are a NeoCon. :D Now who sounded like that before?

Calcountry
03-31-2009, 04:37 PM
I don't think she's a racist, but she's a typical "Hollywood Conservative", so she needs to STFU about politics. As does Kurt Warner, Swartzenegger, Tony Keith and the stupid twat from Everybody Loves Raymond. :)Silence the opposition, there goes the first ammendment.

That's so Marxist of you.

Cannibal
03-31-2009, 04:39 PM
Silence the opposition, there goes the first ammendment.

You're pretty stupid aren't you? It was sarcasm about how the Right Wing has cried about Hollywood liberals needing to stop commenting on politics for the last 20 years.

Obviously she can say whatever she wants just like anyone can.

alpha_omega
03-31-2009, 04:40 PM
I don't know about that other stuff, but....

Angie = Still hot!

VAChief
03-31-2009, 04:59 PM
I don't see anything remotely racist about her statements. She has a right to her opinion.
She doesn't mention who claims she is a racist so it would be hard to look much further than what she has provided in these statements.

Odd that she would bring it up. I doubt we would have heard anything about it without her feeling the need to address it. Although I personally think she is hot, she really isn't "hot" as an actress right now.

BucEyedPea
03-31-2009, 05:01 PM
It was sarcasm ....

That's not allowed by some of your fellow lefties. Only, carefully thought out posting that meets the requirements of the Speech Committee who authorizes the rules for formal debate are allowed. No passing on a conversation from someone that's interesting, no personal observations or personal experiences...and we want to know if you have mentioned some of the ideas or things said on this board in your real life too. Big Brother is watching. :D

Calcountry
03-31-2009, 05:04 PM
You're pretty stupid aren't you? It was sarcasm about how the Right Wing has cried about Hollywood liberals needing to stop commenting on politics for the last 20 years.

Obviously she can say whatever she wants just like anyone can.Yeah, I'm pretty stupid all right.

Nevertheless, you make a good point, thanks for clarifying your position.

Cannibal
03-31-2009, 05:11 PM
Yeah, I'm pretty stupid all right.

Nevertheless, you make a good point, thanks for clarifying your position.

The forthrightness in your response is forcing me to apologize.... I apologize for calling you stupid sir. :)

Cannibal
03-31-2009, 05:17 PM
That's not allowed by some of your fellow lefties. Only, carefully thought out posting that meets the requirements of the Speech Committee who authorizes the rules for formal debate are allowed. No passing on a conversation from someone that's interesting, no personal observations or personal experiences...and we want to know if you have mentioned some of the ideas or things said on this board in your real life too. Big Brother is watching. :D

All of the above is allowed, just not from you I guess. They seem to have singled you out for some strange reason.

Jenson71
03-31-2009, 06:42 PM
Silence the opposition, there goes the first ammendment.

Invoking Marxism for ascribing dictatorship tendencies?

How trendy (and false) of you.

blaise
04-01-2009, 08:39 AM
Invoking Marxism for ascribing dictatorship tendencies?

How trendy (and false) of you.

Yes, and how pedantic of you to point it out.

Duck Dog
04-01-2009, 12:01 PM

Relax JR.