PDA

View Full Version : Life Deer Decals

Archie F. Swin
03-30-2009, 09:09 PM
Every other truck in Texas has a freaking Browning Deer Decal on it...WTF?!

http://www.mackspw.com/ProductImages/Large/BRN393C.jpg

first, West Coast Choppers...now this

Baconeater
03-30-2009, 09:11 PM
Ducks are all the rage up here.

kindra68
03-31-2009, 08:47 AM
I guess it's better than the "bad bow tie" and the "fear this" decals
oh and the calvin "piss on ____" ones.

MIAdragon
03-31-2009, 08:51 AM
I guess it's better than the "bad bow tie" and the "fear this" decals
oh and the calvin "piss on ____" ones.

Those are SO classy.

Gonzo
03-31-2009, 08:57 AM
This is the only Browning logo I have.....:)

CoMoChief
03-31-2009, 09:26 AM
Ducks Unlimited is probably worse around here. Browning logos are more up northern MO.

CoMoChief
03-31-2009, 09:27 AM
This is the only Browning logo I have.....:)

Niiiiiice, got one just like it.

And a 12 guage Browning Gold shotgun. Gas chambered, light as a feather. Love it.

Gonzo
03-31-2009, 09:30 AM
Niiiiiice, got one just like it.

And a 12 guage Browning Gold shotgun. Gas chambered, light as a feather. Love it.

What caliber? Mine is in 300 win-mag.
My dad has a 338 Win-Mag as well.

Archie F. Swin
03-31-2009, 09:32 AM
these guys LOVE deer!

Demonpenz
03-31-2009, 09:38 AM
yess

Radar Chief
03-31-2009, 10:13 AM
Personally I prefer the chrome nekid chicks but to each their own, I guess.

Sofa King
03-31-2009, 10:19 AM
you dont have the nascar Dale Jr. stickers like we do?

turns out any stickers for anything are popular around South Dakota... the more the merrier...

Gonzo
03-31-2009, 10:22 AM
you dont have the nascar Dale Jr. stickers like we do?

turns out any stickers for anything are popular around South Dakota... the more the merrier...

Same thing in Omaha...

I still see a lot of Neckcar stickers here but the overwhelming favorite is Husker Stickers.

Baconeater
03-31-2009, 10:23 AM
Same thing in Omaha...

I still see a lot of Neckcar stickers here but the overwhelming favorite is Husker Stickers.
:hmmm: I wonder why that would be...

seclark
03-31-2009, 10:35 AM
see a lot of these.
sec

Gonzo
03-31-2009, 10:39 AM
:hmmm: I wonder why that would be...

Don't tell me you are one of those douches that buys the "special" Husker license plates are you?

Baconeater
03-31-2009, 10:48 AM
Don't tell me you are one of those douches that buys the "special" Husker license plates are you?
Nah, never even considered them. You think it's bad now, you should've been around back in the 90s when NU was actually good. Every motherfucker was on the bandwagon then.

Gonzo
03-31-2009, 10:56 AM
Nah, never even considered them. You think it's bad now, you should've been around back in the 90s when NU was actually good. Every motherfucker was on the bandwagon then.

I can only imagine...

Football is better when NU is good, don't get me wrong. But I am glad that the bandwagon fans around here got a little dose of reality for the last few years.
Once again, they will be a contender fairly soon and I'll have to listen to Adrian Fiala talk about Hybrid corn while I'm at the grocery store. :)

Archie F. Swin
03-31-2009, 11:15 AM
Goat Cheese just passed in his cockwagon.....would you believe he has the rainbow warrior version of the deer head

but I'm sure he calls it a dear head

http://www.midwayusa.com/mediasvr.dll/image?saleitemid=849467

Buehler445
03-31-2009, 11:56 AM
I work for Cabela's. You guys have nooooo idea...

Gonzo
03-31-2009, 12:02 PM

Oh...Fing sweet. The Cabelas in Sidney is the shit.

Send me some swag man! The store here sucks balls.

Radar Chief
03-31-2009, 02:25 PM

Sweet.
Just don’t dump any flathead catfish in your fish tanks. The Cabalas in KC had a bad experience with that one.

Archie F. Swin
03-31-2009, 02:27 PM
Sweet.
Just donít dump any flathead catfish in your fish tanks. The Cabalas in KC had a bad experience with that one.

do tell!

Radar Chief
03-31-2009, 02:43 PM
do tell!

Since you asked.
A friend of mine “donated” a 38# flathead to the Cabalas in KC and it wound up terrorizing the entire tank.
It ate crappie, perch, carp, other catfish, even gar, but the final straw was when it ate an 11# bass. That’s when they took it out and dumped it in the Kansas River.
Worst part, it wasn’t worth a damn as a display because it would hide under a log all day and didn’t come out until the lights were turned off at night then it would go on a rampage.
I guess the aggressive bastard was even chasing a +80# blue cat around the tank.

Sofa King
03-31-2009, 02:51 PM

funny you say that... because i blame the crazy amounts of browning, Cabelas, etc stickers around here on them.. i am only 20 or so miles from Mitchell, South Dakota.. there's another Cabelas there as well... great place, but after awhile it became a little too unoriginal having 45 stickers on every vehicle you own...

Radar Chief
04-01-2009, 10:54 AM
Just because Iíve got fishing fever hereís another fish story.
So Iím running trot lines with a friend in the Neosho River and one day we pull in a 20# channel catfish. Now, a 20# channel is a huge channel, the record is around 24#, and this one is fat, looks like itís full of eggs. We throw it in my friends stock tank that we use to clear out river fish before cleaning them and donít think much more about it.
About 2 hours later my friend notices something floating in the stock tank, so he nets it up and itís a baby bird, a baby egret to be specific. It couldnít have fallen in the tank, egrets donít make their nests in town, theyíre marsh birds. So it had to come from the catfish. Chalking it up to a freak of nature that a catfish would have a bird in its belly, he disposes of the bird and goes on about his business. A few hours later something else is floating in the tank, this time itís a huge black snake, around 6Ē long.
So we take this channel cat out of the stock tank and reweigh it to find itís now a 12# channel that had eaten 8# worth of bird and snake.
The kicker of this to me is not the freaky shit this thing had in its gullet but that it had all that in there and was still hungry enough to go after the perch on our trot line. Just goes to show that when theyíre feeding theyíll eat everything in sight.

Demonpenz
04-01-2009, 11:23 AM
Just because Iíve got fishing fever hereís another fish story.
So Iím running trot lines with a friend in the Neosho River and one day we pull in a 20# channel catfish. Now, a 20# channel is a huge channel, the record is around 24#, and this one is fat, looks like itís full of eggs. We throw it in my friends stock tank that we use to clear out river fish before cleaning them and donít think much more about it.
About 2 hours later my friend notices something floating in the stock tank, so he nets it up and itís a baby bird, a baby egret to be specific. It couldnít have fallen in the tank, egrets donít make their nests in town, theyíre marsh birds. So it had to come from the catfish. Chalking it up to a freak of nature that a catfish would have a bird in its belly, he disposes of the bird and goes on about his business. A few hours later something else is floating in the tank, this time itís a huge black snake, around 6Ē long.
So we take this channel cat out of the stock tank and reweigh it to find itís now a 12# channel that had eaten 8# worth of bird and snake.
The kicker of this to me is not the freaky shit this thing had in its gullet but that it had all that in there and was still hungry enough to go after the perch on our trot line. Just goes to show that when theyíre feeding theyíll eat everything in sight.

and I'll happy to still eat them.

Radar Chief
04-01-2009, 11:51 AM
and I'll happy to still eat them.

The bird and the snake? Ick.

Buehler445
04-01-2009, 11:57 AM
Oh...Fing sweet. The Cabelas in Sidney is the shit.

Send me some swag man! The store here sucks balls.

ROFL. Coincidentally, that store just won the customer service store of the year. I've heard from a lot of people that the store is...insufficient. If I hear of any deals I'll let you know.
Posted via Mobile Device

MOhillbilly
04-01-2009, 12:02 PM
Bonnie & clyde used these. its why there is a class III weapons tax today.

ill take two please.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hEo8yRiDU0w

Duck Dog
04-01-2009, 12:22 PM
The duck and goose stickers are the most notable up here, especially on hunting trailers. I don't like to advertise the goods, so I leave the stickers alone. The only sticker on my truck says, 'My retriever is smarter than your honor student'.

Buehler445
04-01-2009, 01:08 PM
Sweet.
Just donít dump any flathead catfish in your fish tanks. The Cabalas in KC had a bad experience with that one.

Hadn't heard that one. Fortunately I work in corporate and have no responsibility over this, or any aquarium.
Posted via Mobile Device

Buehler445
04-01-2009, 01:14 PM
funny you say that... because i blame the crazy amounts of browning, Cabelas, etc stickers around here on them.. i am only 20 or so miles from Mitchell, South Dakota.. there's another Cabelas there as well... great place, but after awhile it became a little too unoriginal having 45 stickers on every vehicle you own...

I'm not going to disagree with that. HOWEVER, take your current situation (Cabela's nearby) which mirrors mine, and then multiply it by the 9 bazillion stickers, hats, pens, jackets, shirts, and every other conceivable marketing tool the vendors give the buyers here. It is unreal. There are more goddamn boat stickers around here that you can shake a stick at, and there isn't even a lake of significance within 100 miles. Plus, Cabela's is a giant supporter of Ducks Unlimited, so we have all of those stickers too.

Not me though, the only advertizement I have on my car is a license plate holder for my car from my fraternity. I'm the rebel.
Posted via Mobile Device

MOhillbilly
04-01-2009, 01:14 PM
Hadn't heard that one. Fortunately I work in corporate and have no responsibility over this, or any aquarium.
Posted via Mobile Device

Cabelas is the devil. Bass Pro forever!!!!

htismaqe
04-01-2009, 01:28 PM
Ever since that kid in Southern Iowa tagged the #1 (or #2, I cant remember) non-typical buck a couple of years ago, I've seen hundreds of trucks with that decal in the back window.

Buehler445
04-01-2009, 02:14 PM
Bass Pro is the devil. Cabela's forever!!!!

FYP

Bass Pro needs to go public so we can figure out what the hell they are doing.
Posted via Mobile Device

Buehler445
04-01-2009, 02:16 PM
Ever since that kid in Southern Iowa tagged the #1 (or #2, I cant remember) non-typical buck a couple of years ago, I've seen hundreds of trucks with that decal in the back window.

Yeah it is a Browning logo IIRC. I don't know why they are crazy popular all of the sudden.
Posted via Mobile Device

MOhillbilly
04-01-2009, 02:39 PM
FYP

Bass Pro needs to go public so we can figure out what the hell they are doing.
Posted via Mobile Device

johnny morris is a god. thats how Bass Pro is doin.

Jethopper
04-01-2009, 03:29 PM
because they are white trash

Baconeater
04-01-2009, 04:46 PM
I'm not going to disagree with that. HOWEVER, take your current situation (Cabela's nearby) which mirrors mine, and then multiply it by the 9 bazillion stickers, hats, pens, jackets, shirts, and every other conceivable marketing tool the vendors give the buyers here. It is unreal. There are more goddamn boat stickers around here that you can shake a stick at, and there isn't even a lake of significance within 100 miles. Plus, Cabela's is a giant supporter of Ducks Unlimited, so we have all of those stickers too.

Not me though, the only advertizement I have on my car is a license plate holder for my car from my fraternity. I'm the rebel.
Posted via Mobile Device
Ummm...what about McConaughy? Or is that completely dried up now?