PDA

View Full Version : U.S. Issues Scandal for the White House after Vice President Joe Biden's daughter...

KILLER_CLOWN
03-30-2009, 11:44 PM
Scandal for the White House after Vice President Joe Biden's daughter is 'caught on tape snorting cocaine'
By David Gardner
Last updated at 12:40 AM on 31st March 2009

Comments (17) Add to My Stories
The daughter of U.S. Vice President Joe Biden was at the centre of a storm last night after allegedly being caught on tape taking cocaine.
In the video footage, a woman resembling 27-year-old Ashley Biden is seen snorting lines of white powder at a house party this month in her home state of Delaware, according to the New York Post.
The alleged drug video is the first scandal to taint the Obama White House and comes as a personal embarrassment to Mr Biden, an outspoken anti-drugs campaigner. He had no comment on the allegations yesterday.

Scandal: Ashley Biden, pictured with her father Joe at the Inaugural Parade, has allegedly been filmed snorting cocaine
Details of the tape emerged on the eve of his trip with President Barack Obama to the G20 summit in London. Only days ago, U.S. secretary of state Hillary Clinton admitted America shared the blame for Mexico's violent drug wars, saying: 'Our insatiable demand for illegal drugs fuels the drug trade.'

Reports in the U.S. claimed a 'friend' of Miss Biden has been trying to sell the tape to the highest bidder around a string of media outlets. American lawyer Thomas Dunlap was said to be touting the tape with a price-tag of up to 280,000, although he dropped the client after the attempted sale became public over the weekend.
Scandal: Ashley Biden has allegedly been filmed snorting cocaine
Miss Biden, a child welfare social worker who was often seen with her father on the election campaign trail, was unavailable for comment yesterday.
The recording, seen by several news agencies, allegedly shows a man cutting up lines of what appears to be cocaine.
Moments later, a woman identified by the lawyer selling the tape as Miss Biden, jokes that the lines aren't big enough, according to website RadarOnline.
The site says an unidentified man hands her a rolled-up dollar bill and she pulls back her hair, bends down and snorts three of the lines.
The New York Post says it has seen a 90-second excerpt from a 43-minute tape that differs from the RadarOnline version. The Post says that the woman resembling Miss Biden takes a red straw from her mouth and uses that to snort the powder.
In the background is a party scene with loud music playing, say the reports.
The sellers claimed the vice-president's daughter didn't have secret service protection at the time of the party because she had complained about agents blocking her drive. The 'friend' who shot the video was not identified. He is said to be afraid he could be prosecuted for his role in the alleged drug use.
Mr Biden, 66, is a teetotaller who coined the term 'drug czar' in 1982 while demanding tougher action against illegal drugs.
Ashley is the youngest of his three children and the only one born to him and his second wife, Jill. His first wife, Neilia and their 13-month-old daughter, Naomi, died in a 1972 car crash, leaving sons Beau, now 40, and 39-year-old Hunter.
If the woman in the video does prove to be Miss Biden, it will not be her first brush with scandal. In 2002, she was arrested for obstructing a police officer after a friend threw a soft drink can outside a Chicago bar.
She allegedly tried to block the officer from arresting her friend and made some threatening remarks.

The charge was dropped after she made a public apology. According to reports, she was also arrested for marijuana possession ten years ago when she was a student in New Orleans, but the charge was again dropped.
The White House had no comment on the video claims yesterday.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/scandal-for-the-white-house-after-joe-bidens-daughter-caught-on-tape-snorting-cocaine.html

Jenson71
03-30-2009, 11:48 PM
the first scandal to taint the Obama White House

It's not a scandal that reflects on Biden, and it doesn't taint the White House.

KILLER_CLOWN
03-30-2009, 11:51 PM
It's not a scandal, and it doesn't taint the White House.

Aren't you supposed to be helping redecorate the white house? if you see any white powder, please save it this country can't afford to put that to waste.

KC native
03-30-2009, 11:51 PM
Who gives a flying phuck. A little bit of blow is fun from time to time :D

KILLER_CLOWN
03-30-2009, 11:54 PM
It's possible Joe forgot to give his daughter "the talk".

Jenson71
03-30-2009, 11:55 PM
Aren't you supposed to be helping redecorate the white house? if you see any white powder, please save it this country can't afford to put that to waste.

If you want to know why you live in a supposedly Fascist State, look no further that to an incredibly dense media that sensationalizes what amounts to absolutely nothing of importance. The illustrative fact that the mass of citizens plays right into their hands is the surest sign of ignorant imprisonment.

KILLER_CLOWN
03-30-2009, 11:59 PM
If you want to know why you live in a supposedly Fascist State, look no further that to an incredibly dense media that sensationalizes what amounts to absolutely nothing of importance. The illustrative fact that the mass of citizens plays right into their hands is the surest sign of ignorant imprisonment.

This i agree with, i just found the story interesting unlike another thread where Obama is setting an example by using his own money(from where?) to redecorate the White house. At the very least this is an interesting diversion not an ad for sexy austerity.

Jenson71
03-31-2009, 12:04 AM
The other story tells where Obama gets most of his money (book sales, apparently). It shows that for whatever reason, frugality or public relations, they aren't using federal money to do something as worthless and meaningless as decorating the White House.

Despite it's certain pointlessness in the grand scheme of things, it's a bit more relevant than Biden's 27 year old daughter, who means nothing to the executive branch's daily running of things, doing drugs.

Thig Lyfe
03-31-2009, 12:14 AM
Turns out the white powder was THE GOAL LINE!!!!!!

HAhahahHAhHAhAhHHAhHAha

Direckshun
03-31-2009, 12:14 AM
Dear Jesus. She's 27? What a ticking time bomb.

Garcia Bronco
03-31-2009, 08:17 AM
It's not a scandal that reflects on Biden, and it doesn't taint the White House.

Except, and the details will be released today, she got the coke from Obama's kids.

:)

patteeu
03-31-2009, 08:58 AM
Except, and the details will be released today, she got the coke from Obama's kids.

:)

And she was snorting it off of Obama's washboard abs!

Pioli Zombie
03-31-2009, 09:11 AM
Nobody seemed to give a shit about the Bush daughters so why is this anything to care about?
Posted via Mobile Device

RINGLEADER
03-31-2009, 10:03 AM
Dear Jesus. She's 27? What a ticking time bomb.

What I thought.

Mr. Kotter
03-31-2009, 10:51 AM
Nobody seemed to give a shit about the Bush daughters so why is this anything to care about?
Posted via Mobile Device

A whole lot of lefties DID spent a good deal of time trying to make a big deal of of it....

blaise
03-31-2009, 11:14 AM
I think it's a stretch to say this is a big story, or is being blown out of proportion by the media. I haven't really seen very much about it at all.

Ultra Peanut
03-31-2009, 11:16 AM
Turns out the white powder was THE GOAL LINE!!!!!!

HAhahahHAhHAhAhHHAhHAhaHiyooooooooooo!

headsnap
03-31-2009, 11:29 AM
she might have snorted it but...

she didn't inhale!

keg in kc
03-31-2009, 11:39 AM
I wonder if she was partying with Jenny and Barbara.

Garcia Bronco
03-31-2009, 11:56 AM
I think it's a stretch to say this is a big story, or is being blown out of proportion by the media. I haven't really seen very much about it at all.

Ashley Biden is currently a Social Worker for the Delaware Department of Children, Youth, and Families and is a YMCA board member. Do you think a social coke user or coke head should be involved in the YMCA helping families when obviously her own choices are this poor?

If this is true it's a huge story. I wonder if this will get chased like she was gold medalist smoking a bong?

KC native
03-31-2009, 11:59 AM
Ashley Biden is currently a Social Worker for the Delaware Department of Children, Youth, and Families and is a YMCA board member. Do you think a social coke user or coke head should be involved in the YMCA helping families when obviously her own choices are this poor?

If this is true it's a huge story. I wonder if this will get chased like she was gold medalist smoking a bong?

No, this is a complete non-story. People get fired all the time for failed drug tests but they don't make national news. Just because she did a little blow that doesn't mean that she can't do her job.

Edit; Beyond that it doesn't say for sure that it's her just a woman resembling her. So, it may not even be her.

alpha_omega
03-31-2009, 12:03 PM
This story BLOWS!

Garcia Bronco
03-31-2009, 12:04 PM
No, this is a complete non-story. People get fired all the time for failed drug tests but they don't make national news. Just because she did a little blow that doesn't mean that she can't do her job.

This is the daughter or the Vice President. That's why it's in the news. I wonder what would happen to you or me if our employers received a recording of us sniffing coke. I wonder.`

KC native
03-31-2009, 12:23 PM
This is the daughter or the Vice President. That's why it's in the news. I wonder what would happen to you or me if our employers received a recording of us sniffing coke. I wonder.`

If it's her she will lose her job or have to do some drug programs. This is not news.

Garcia Bronco
03-31-2009, 12:24 PM
If it's her she will lose her job or have to do some drug programs. This is not news.

It's news.

KC native
03-31-2009, 12:27 PM
It's news.

She's not an elected official. She's not a minor. How is this news?

Garcia Bronco
03-31-2009, 12:28 PM
She's not an elected official. She's not a minor. How is this news?

Because's she's the daughter of the Vice President. That's why it's news.

Cannibal
03-31-2009, 12:29 PM
Cheney's daughter likes to lick the puss and Bush's daughters were party animals... neither of those seemed to matter, I doubt this will much either.

blaise
03-31-2009, 12:39 PM

It's not news when there's stories about Obama's NCAA bracket either. They're people in the public eye, if there's people that want to hear about it then the media can sell it all they want to.

patteeu
03-31-2009, 12:42 PM
Cheney's daughter likes to lick the puss and Bush's daughters were party animals... neither of those seemed to matter, I doubt this will much either.

Distinction: Neither lesbianism nor drinking is illegal. Under-aged drinking in Texas is a misdemeanor. Cocaine possession is a felony.

I agree that this won't matter much and I don't think it should, but it is news.

Fish
03-31-2009, 12:43 PM

You've never snorted any coke with your boss?

Garcia Bronco
03-31-2009, 01:01 PM
You've never snorted any coke with your boss?

Only right after I passed my drug screen.

Cannibal
03-31-2009, 01:51 PM
Distinction: Neither lesbianism nor drinking is illegal. Under-aged drinking in Texas is a misdemeanor. Cocaine possession is a felony.

I agree that this won't matter much and I don't think it should, but it is news.

True points.

Iowanian
03-31-2009, 02:34 PM
Posted via Mobile Device

thats funny, because it seemed to me the media and the left made quite an issue out of a marguarita at a restaurant and photos of Jenna Bush as college parties.

She should be in more trouble for doing this as a social worker and YMCA board member than the VPs daughter.

Garcia Bronco
03-31-2009, 04:04 PM
thats funny, because it seemed to me the media and the left made quite an issue out of a marguarita at a restaurant and photos of Jenna Bush as college parties.

She should be in more trouble for doing this as a social worker and YMCA board member than the VPs daughter.

They did. A very big deal, and I believe one of the daughters was not of age.

Dallas Chief
03-31-2009, 04:10 PM
They did. A very big deal, and I believe one of the daughters was not of age.

Not to mention all of the nastiness during the election regarding Sarah and Bristol Palin. Well, really the whole Palin family for that matter... That stuff is still in the news!

Iowanian
03-31-2009, 08:14 PM
They're twins, so neither of the Bush twins were of age.

The fact that Mary Cheney is a clam fan should only endear her to the left.

Hell, Dallas is right, the left and media made a pretty damn big deal about Palin's daughter and she was only a candidate.

Mr. Kotter
03-31-2009, 08:19 PM

See, that's the hypocritical B.S. behind this....the lefties in the MSM ate that shit up. It was widely reported, and they attempted to make a big story out of it.

This? No so much. Color me "surprised." :rolleyes:

Saul Good
03-31-2009, 08:27 PM
The Vice President's daughter is contributing to the violence along our southern border. Of course it's a story.

Dr. Van Halen
03-31-2009, 08:33 PM
Hell, Dallas is right, the left and media made a pretty damn big deal about Palin's daughter and she was only a candidate.

I always just figured they were so hard on the Palin's because Gov. Palin was the representative of the Religious Right. Part of me thinks that is fair. If you are running on a platform that features old fashioned family values and prove to have major family issues that are contrary to those values, then you should have to answer for it.

Another part of me thinks it is disgusting and part of what's wrong with society. We really, really like to see the sanctimonious falter.

Dallas Chief
03-31-2009, 09:08 PM
I always just figured they were so hard on the Palin's because Gov. Palin was the representative of the Religious Right. Part of me thinks that is fair. If you are running on a platform that features old fashioned family values and prove to have major family issues that are contrary to those values, then you should have to answer for it.

Another part of me thinks it is disgusting and part of what's wrong with society. We really, really like to see the sanctimonious falter.

Fine. Her daughter was not a shining example for abstinence.

Your argument cuts both ways though.

"Ashley Biden is currently a Social Worker for the Delaware Department of Children, Youth, and Families and is a YMCA board member."

So if this is true, what kind of example does this set? Illegal activity. Drug Abuse. Um yeah... that's what I thought.

Dr. Van Halen
03-31-2009, 09:26 PM
Fine. Her daughter was not a shining example for abstinence.

Your argument cuts both ways though.

"Ashley Biden is currently a Social Worker for the Delaware Department of Children, Youth, and Families and is a YMCA board member."

So if this is true, what kind of example does this set? Illegal activity. Drug Abuse. Um yeah... that's what I thought.

Hey, are you one of those Texas Creationists we've been reading about in the news? Well, yee-haaa!

You're right that it cuts both ways. Although, Vice-President Biden doesn't have a history of irrational rants about drugs. Gov. Palin has made abstinence-only a part of her campaigns.

patteeu
04-01-2009, 05:52 AM
Hey, are you one of those Texas Creationists we've been reading about in the news? Well, yee-haaa!

You're right that it cuts both ways. Although, Vice-President Biden doesn't have a history of irrational rants about drugs. Gov. Palin has made abstinence-only a part of her campaigns.

Vice President Biden is credited with creating the position of the Drug Czar.

blaise
04-01-2009, 07:14 AM

You realize Palin and her daughter are not the same person, right? The daughter actually is her own person.

Dr. Van Halen
04-01-2009, 08:31 AM
Vice President Biden is credited with creating the position of the Drug Czar.

Oh, well, crap. I suppose that probably qualifies as an irrational rant, as well.

I was blinded by my dislike of Gov. Palin. All apologies.

Katipan
04-01-2009, 08:44 AM
What happened to the good ol days of doing lines off the tank of the toilet so no one sees you?

Radar Chief
04-01-2009, 08:57 AM
What happened to the good ol days of doing lines off the tank of the toilet so no one sees you?

Apparently WD-40 has screwed that one up.

http://www.cocaine-addiction.co.uk/index.php?p=21&c=1

Dallas Chief
04-01-2009, 09:36 AM
Oh, well, crap. I suppose that probably qualifies as an irrational rant, as well.

I was blinded by my dislike of Gov. Palin. All apologies.

Apolgy accepted.

Dallas Chief
04-01-2009, 09:44 AM

No I am not a whatever you call it. I am a rational person though and the double standard just doesn't sit well with me.

FWIW- I could care less if Ashely Biden has a coke problem. It's none of my business. :shrug: