PDA

View Full Version : Poop It is 2 am...

penguinz
03-31-2009, 02:05 AM
And I am sitting in a datacenter. :'(

bowener
03-31-2009, 02:53 AM
I feel similar pain. I am sitting on my couch writing a paper about Parfit's view on personal identity (though time), and how it is not necessary for retention of identity (in the strict sense). It really is as much fun as it sounds. I promise.

penguinz
03-31-2009, 02:58 AM
I feel similar pain. I am sitting on my couch writing a paper about Parfit's view on personal identity (though time), and how it is not necessary for retention of identity (in the strict sense). It really is as much fun as it sounds. I promise.It can't be as much fan as sitting in a 55 degree room with the sounds of hundreds of servers buzzing. Not to mention fearing for my life going to and from my car in downtown at this time of night.

googlegoogle
03-31-2009, 02:59 AM
haha. You're a datacenter sitter!

Sit on it bitch! LOL

googlegoogle
03-31-2009, 03:00 AM
It can't be as much fan as sitting in a 55 degree room with the sounds of hundreds of servers buzzing. Not to mention fearing for my life going to and from my car in downtown at this time of night.

gun.

gives you courage. Flash it to any skullcap toughys.

penguinz
03-31-2009, 03:18 AM
gun.

gives you courage. Flash it to any skullcap toughys.Don;t have a gun. I do carry a tactical folder with a 4.5" blade that is razor sharp.

btlook1
03-31-2009, 03:45 AM

Sit on it bitch! LOL

I got to admit I got a chuckle out of that.
Hey at least you have a job....I would trade you for mine I'm sure you are making more $$ than I am right now. I don't like this slow economy anymore than the next guy. Hopefully it all turns around soon and we can get back to being busy.

penguinz
03-31-2009, 03:49 AM

Sit on it bitch! LOLI have job security and tons of free time because I keep things running smoothly. Can you say that?