PDA

View Full Version : Football Bronco Players getting tired of "McJaygate"

Kerberos
03-31-2009, 08:34 AM
http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_12033567

This just keeps getting better with time. :D

McJaygate: Day 32
Posted: 03/31/2009 12:30:00 AM MDT

McJaygate: Day 28Jay Cutler has officially protested the ways of coach Josh McDaniels by formally requesting a trade and staying away from the team's Dove Valley complex. Today is Day 32 of the soap opera:

What's new: Broncos players aren't saying they've had enough of Cutler. But they are saying they've had it with talking about the Cutler drama. Normally, the public relations staff brings out a player or two after the morning workouts. But no player has agreed to meet with the media since March 19. This did not come from McDaniels. This is a player revolt to McJaygate. Media sessions during the offseason conditioning program are not mandatory, and the Broncos' public relations staff said there may not be any more arranged interviews until the days leading up to their first mini-camp, April 17-19.

The diss: McDaniels continues to hope he can mend his differences with Cutler before April 17. If Cutler shows up, McJay- gate can rest, if not die. If he stays away, logic suggests the Broncos will have no choice but to strike the best deal possible by April 25, the first day of the NFL draft.

The gut on Cut: The first mini-camp may not be mandatory, but Cutler's attendance is critical for the Broncos to reach their full potential in 2009. McDaniels is implementing a new offense that Cutler has previously admitted will take time to master. At some point, this becomes less about a spat and more about how much Cutler's absence affects his ability to perform

Frazod
03-31-2009, 08:36 AM
I'm not getting tired of it. At all. :)

Buehler445
03-31-2009, 08:39 AM
YEEEEAAAAAAHHHHHHH

Long live McJaygate. For like 9 seasons!!!
Posted via Mobile Device

MVChiefFan
03-31-2009, 08:41 AM
ROFL This is rich!

BigChiefFan
03-31-2009, 08:44 AM
Cutler lost his $100,000 workout bonus to stay away from the organization-this is escalating to the point of no return.

KCrockaholic
03-31-2009, 08:47 AM
Is McDaniels really that stupid that he thinks after all this time he can just repair C***lers feelings? Get a divorce, and move on! Josh is just scared that once Jay is gone his coaching career will last only 1 season after the Donks go 4-12

Von Dumbass
03-31-2009, 08:47 AM
McDaniels told the players they were not allowed to comment on the Jay Cutler situation back in the middle of March.

The Broncos even told a local television station to not even mention "McJaygate" until April 17th.

Gonzo
03-31-2009, 08:48 AM
Unreal...This is getting more and more embarassing to watch.

Mr. Flopnuts
03-31-2009, 08:52 AM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/G2Eq15x6ko0&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/G2Eq15x6ko0&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Crush
03-31-2009, 08:55 AM
I hear that a nice cold delicious glass of Donk tears is part of a balanced diet. Yum.

Gonzo
03-31-2009, 08:59 AM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/G2Eq15x6ko0&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/G2Eq15x6ko0&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

The audio quality is horrible.

MagicHef
03-31-2009, 09:07 AM
So this is what gets written when nothing is happening.

Mr. Flopnuts
03-31-2009, 09:08 AM
The audio quality is horrible.

Yeah, I'm kind of lazy and just bookmarked the first one I found for fast reference. It's come in handy for all of these Donko threads.

It's kind of a testimony to the state of the Broncos right now. Horrible quality.

Jethopper
03-31-2009, 09:42 AM
It's kind of a testimony to the state of the Broncos right now. Horrible quality.

Pull a hammy with that stretch?

MagicHef
03-31-2009, 09:44 AM
McDaniels told the players they were not allowed to repeat his comments on the Jay Cutler situation back in the middle of March.

The Broncos even asked a local television station to not even mention "McJaygate" until April 17th.

FYP

Mr. Plow
03-31-2009, 09:45 AM
The Broncos deserved anything bad that happens to them.

Just Passin' By
03-31-2009, 09:47 AM
When Cutler gets all the sand out of her vag, things will be fine in Broncos camp. While Jane might be a spoiled brat of a player, she'll figure out that excelling in McDaniels' system and growing up instead of pouting like a toddler who's not given a cookie is the way to improve both her game and her future value.

I expect that the Broncos will have an improved defense and that the offense will not have a 14 place disparity in offensive yards vs. offensive scoring this year. The Broncos should be able to compete with the fading Chargers for the division against this year, unless Norv and company can turn things around and play up to their potential this year.

Hog Farmer
03-31-2009, 09:59 AM
Nfl Network last night said that Pat Bowlen has left Cuntler messages and Cuntler won't return them.

that along with him losing the $100,000 camp Bonus tells me h's DONE.

It's Done I tell ya.

waahaaaaaaaaaaaa! Woohoooooooo! Bronco land in ruins!!!!!

Chief Faithful
03-31-2009, 10:13 AM
I'm pleased to see McJanegate is affecting the whole team in a negative way.

Mr. Krab
03-31-2009, 10:32 AM
Al Davis

Kerberos
03-31-2009, 10:32 AM
Jay Kuntler first showed his colors when he commenced to trade shit talking with Philip Rivers during a Broncos vs Chargers game.

Then he goes on record during an interview telling anyone that would listen that he basically thought Rivers was a punk and beneath him as a QB.

He gets beat by the Chiefs and says "The better team didn't win today"

(I'm forgetting more to this)

Fast forward to the current McJanegate we have going on and Kuntler has acted like a big Ole sandy vagina. He won't reply to the team OWNERS text messages or phone calls.

REALLY.... how f***ing bad off do you have to be to want a little BITCH like that on your roster?

He shows very little maturity and is one of the biggest cry babies I have ever seen wear shoulder pads.

Say what you want but I would rather have Cassel under center right now over Kuntler.

Ask me again in 8 months who I would rather have. ;)

Just Passin' By
03-31-2009, 10:44 AM
Basic timeline:

Shanahan gets the ax

Cutler gets panties in bunch

Bates get the ax

Cutler gets panties in tighter bunch

Teams contact Broncos about trading Cutler, Broncos say "no thanks"

Broncos re-think position and listen to offers for Cutler involving Cassel.

Cutler hears about trade talks and his panties begin looking like a thong as they bunch even more

Cassel is traded to the Chiefs and the Broncos decide not to trade Cutler

Cutler goes PMS and calls out Denver in the paper through his agent

Meetings between Cutler and "Short Bus", and the Broncos, resolve nothing

Cutler forgets to take Midol, the whining intensifies

Broncos try having Bowlen contact Cutler, Cutler won't return calls

Broncos try having McDaniels/Cutler one-to-one talks, Cutler won't do it

Cutler formally demands trade, needs a box of Tampax

Cutler fails to attend team meeting, leaves area, looks for Pamprin and starring role in a Lifetime movie.

I think that about covers it.

KCrockaholic
03-31-2009, 10:46 AM
Jay Kuntler first showed his colors when he commenced to trade shit talking with Philip Rivers during a Broncos vs Chargers game.

Then he goes on record during an interview telling anyone that would listen that he basically thought Rivers was a punk and beneath him as a QB.

Fast forward to the current McJanegate we have going on and Kuntler has acted like a big Ole sandy vagina. He won't reply to the team OWNERS text messages or phone calls.

REALLY.... how f***ing bad off do you have to be to want a little BITCH like that on your roster?

He shows very little maturity and is one of the biggest cry babies I have ever seen wear shoulder pads.

Say what you want but I would rather have Cassel under center right now over Kuntler.

i love this post. exactly.

rockymtnchief
03-31-2009, 10:51 AM

Amen. I wasn't sold on Cassel before. I wasn't against him either. But I'd definitely take him over the high maintenance cry baby right now.

kysirsoze
03-31-2009, 11:18 AM

But Cutler can throw it out of the stadium!! That's all that matters, right?!?

Crush
03-31-2009, 11:20 AM
The Broncos deserved anything bad that happens to them.

They deserve more than this. May their future seasons be stained by the blood of mediocrity.

King_Chief_Fan
03-31-2009, 11:29 AM
If you go to the Raiders board, they are starting to have their own QB drama. Russell seems to not care about attending the involuntary workouts.

Maybe we should suggest that the donks and faiders swap QBs.:D

Mr. Flopnuts
03-31-2009, 11:33 AM
Pull a hammy with that stretch?

4-6 weeks recovery time. You can just call me T.O

Mr. Flopnuts
03-31-2009, 11:37 AM
If you go to the Raiders board, they are starting to have their own QB drama. Russell seems to not care about attending the involuntary workouts.

Maybe we should suggest that the donks and faiders swap QBs.:D

LMAO The Pillsbury dough boy isn't going in for offseason conditioning? Fucking brilliant. Maybe him and Robert Gallery can swap positions.

Count Zarth
03-31-2009, 11:47 AM
This will all blow over. Mile High Mania said so.

Von Dumbass
03-31-2009, 01:38 PM

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/gf-e9VY8jJE&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/gf-e9VY8jJE&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

#53 got owned!

J Diddy
03-31-2009, 01:41 PM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/gf-e9VY8jJE&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/gf-e9VY8jJE&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

#53 got owned!

looks more like he tripped over his own feet but whatever

Frazod
03-31-2009, 03:14 PM
#53 got owned!

I'm sorry, I was too busy laughing at the score in upper right hand corner. LMAO

SBK
03-31-2009, 03:18 PM
I'm sorry, I was too busy laughing at the score in upper right hand corner. LMAO

The worst Chiefs team I have ever seen whipped Denver's ass. That's all you need to know.

SBK
03-31-2009, 03:20 PM
<object width="425" height="344">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/gf-e9VY8jJE&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></object>

#53 got owned!

That flop was a Coach K special, perhaps even worthy of the world cup.

Adept Havelock
03-31-2009, 03:44 PM

Nice. :clap: