PDA

View Full Version : My mock, trade with 49rs

Ralphy Boy
04-02-2009, 07:35 PM
We swap #1's with San Fran and get their 2nd rounder, # 11 (43 overall)
1 Lions - Matt Stafford, can't resist the temptation to blow the top pick
2 Rams - Eugene Monroe, more of a pure LT than Smith
3 49rs - Mark Sanchez
4 Seahawks - Jason Smith
5 Browns - Aaron Curry, way too good to fall any further
6 Bengals - Michael Crabtree, CJ situation isn't good and he and Coles are 31
7 Raiders - Jeremy Maclin, Al loves speed
8 Jags - Brian Orapko, could go Raji but with positive drug test...
9 Packers - Everette Brown
10 Chiefs - BJ Raji, failed drug test and all oh and we get our NT without paying a ton for him.

Saul Good
04-02-2009, 07:36 PM
No way do the 49ers draft Matt Sanchez in the first round.

OnTheWarpath58
04-02-2009, 07:38 PM
I have no problem with not getting full value in a trade down scenario, but there's no what we're trading from 3 to 10 for HALF value.

milkman
04-02-2009, 07:39 PM
No way do the 49ers draft Matt Sanchez in the first round.

LMAO

I get it.

Saul Good
04-02-2009, 07:39 PM
Since Mark Sanchez is still available at 10 in this scenario, the Broncos will want to trade with us.

milkman
04-02-2009, 07:40 PM
I have no problem with not getting full value in a trade down scenario, but there's no what we're trading from 3 to 10 for HALF value.

You are trying to insert reason and logic into a fantasy.

Stop it.

Nightfyre
04-02-2009, 07:58 PM
A) the bengals won't draft Crabtree
B) The jags wont pass on Raji
C) The chiefs wont trade down to ten for so little.

Saul Good
04-02-2009, 08:00 PM

Not this.

This

C) The chiefs wont trade down to ten for so little.
This

Ralphy Boy
04-02-2009, 08:14 PM

I didn't mean to imply that we would get only their 2nd. I don't have a draft value chart in front of me. Simply saying we get their 2nd rounder, whatever else we get beyond that isn't a big concern to me because it would likely be a 5th rounder or something too obscure to mention here.

Ralphy Boy
04-02-2009, 08:20 PM

Why wouldn't they? They only have Carson Palmer for so long and I don't think they want to deal with Ocho Cinco any longer than they have to. Crabtree, on most boards, would be the BAA and with the top OT's gone...

I would disagree with this in light of his failed drug test and with the Matt Jones' issues they've had to deal with.

aturnis
04-02-2009, 10:48 PM
I didn't mean to imply that we would get only their 2nd. I don't have a draft value chart in front of me. Simply saying we get their 2nd rounder, whatever else we get beyond that isn't a big concern to me because it would likely be a 5th rounder or something too obscure to mention here.

It'd be at LEAST another high second rounder. You're on the internet, why don't you get that draft chart in front of you?