PDA

View Full Version : Life My boyfriend broke up with me today.

Pages : 1 [2] 3

Count Zarth
04-09-2009, 09:27 PM
You're probably to stubborn to consider it but the old chick would probably be a good learning experience for you. Just tell her your situation. She might just think it's cute.

Those older broads know a thing or two having been around the block a few times.

But go ahead and ignore it and dissapoint some unlucky chick and scare the both of you for life.:shake:

Thanks, I will.

I'd like to sleep with someone who I can actually get up for.

Gracie Dean
04-09-2009, 09:29 PM
claythan...

i hope the first woman you have sex with gives you an permanent STD...

then we'll never have to hear any more of this getting laid crap from you...

course youd still be a commodity in third world countries...

this

course, he would probably think it was an honor!

biggest douche ass I have ever seen

luv
04-09-2009, 09:30 PM
this

course, he would probably think it was an honor!

biggest douche ass I have ever seen

You do know he likes knowing he gets under our skin, right? Why do you give him the attention?

Count Zarth
04-09-2009, 09:31 PM
You do know he likes knowing he gets under our skin, right? Why do you give him the attention?

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/9RKIQuiXVrQ&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/9RKIQuiXVrQ&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

booger
04-09-2009, 09:32 PM
i'd bet the old broad could teach you to eat pussy. That's something that would come in handy for the first go round of 2 minutes or less of pecker thrusting your girl you actually can stand up for will enjoy. Eventually you got to learn to eat pussy. Gotta learn how to find those magic spots and how to make em squeel. Don't expect many BJ's without it.

luv
04-09-2009, 09:33 PM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/9RKIQuiXVrQ&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/9RKIQuiXVrQ&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I just don't think she realizes her constant whining about you is more annoying than anything. I don't get why people don't use the ignore function. I use it, and I like it.

Raised On Riots
04-09-2009, 09:33 PM
ROFL

Raised On Riots
04-09-2009, 09:35 PM
Country Disco! LMAO

Mecca
04-09-2009, 09:36 PM
I've never seen 50 year old tits, but I'm envisioning the skin looking like it's been soaking in a bathtub for too long.

Judging by her face which doesn't look wrinkled up I doubt it's that bad...her skin isn't bad at all, she doesn't look 52.

Bugeater
Country Disco! LMAO
Shut up, n00b.

Count Zarth
Country Disco! LMAO

Jerry Reed (RIP) is my new love.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/n7GyLr7Cz2g&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/n7GyLr7Cz2g&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Dave Lane
04-09-2009, 09:37 PM
I'd be someone's suga momma, but I'm broke.

So you could be their splenda momma, you know cash free :)

booger
Judging by her face which doesn't look wrinkled up I doubt it's that bad...her skin isn't bad at all, she doesn't look 52.

that woman has aged gracefully. I agree she doesn't look quite that old.

Redrum_69

have you seen the pics of him dressed up like boba fett?!?!

Claythan buys a slave leia character and masterbates to it and prolly skullf*cks his rancor monster while imagining nick athan dressed up like chewbacca and whitlock dressed up like jabba the hutt in a houston cantina

Mecca
Shut up, n00b.

I enjoy how some people can't see the positive in anything.....I don't think I'd complain about banging a 50 year old chick who isn't bad looking that has cash...I'd call that a good situation.

royr17
04-09-2009, 09:38 PM
sorry to hear of this, but everything will get better, trust me i of all people know.

be strong and just keep your faith in god and he will pull you through this. take care and god bless.

Gracie Dean
I just don't think she realizes her constant whining about you is more annoying than anything. I don't get why people don't use the ignore function. I use it, and I like it.

I just like putting him in his place once in a while.

dude is an attention whoring pussy who will die forever a virgin because of his attitude

sometimes it is just fun setting him straight!!!

;)ROFL

Bugeater
Anyone who thinks she looks bad should go google some granny pr0n.

Redrum_69
04-09-2009, 09:39 PM

:eek::shake:

Dave Lane
04-09-2009, 09:40 PM
sorry to hear of this, but everything will get better, trust me i of all people know.

be strong and just keep your faith in god and he will pull you through this. take care and god bless.

I almost repped this its the funniest post you ever made!!!!!

Oh wait you were serious???

Bugeater
I enjoy how some people can't see the positive in anything.....I don't think I'd complain about banging a 50 year old chick who isn't bad looking that has cash...I'd call that a good situation.
No shit, if I was a young single guy and had a chance to hit an old cougar, I'd do it in a heartbeat, and her being wealthy would just be a bonus. Hell, it's not like you're marrying her or anything.

booger

no shit.

that chick he posted...............i'd knock the dust off that pussy

Mecca

That's what I'm thinking, if you get married and your wife at 52 looks like her you should consider yourself lucky.

Mecca
04-09-2009, 09:41 PM
No shit, if I was a young single guy and had a chance to hit an old cougar, I'd do it in a heartbeat, and her being wealthy would just be a bonus. Hell, it's not like you're marrying her or anything.

I know!

Redrum_69
04-09-2009, 09:43 PM

he'd get bonus points if she told him she was on the pill and lied about it..

or better yet...

after they spend the weekend together she tells claythan that she used to be a he

that thread would be a guaranteed 10000 post thread...

Raised On Riots
04-09-2009, 09:43 PM
:Lin:

Yeah, uh-huh; right back at ya' fR33k.

royr17
04-09-2009, 09:44 PM
I almost repped this its the funniest post you ever made!!!!!

Oh wait you were serious???

yes i was bein serious, you guys have no clue what i have been through, no clue at all.

Count Zarth
04-09-2009, 09:46 PM

Look - SHE IS NOT ATTRACTIVE.

I can appreciate cougars. I ran into another one. She's 36. I'd hit it. She's interested in me, too. COOL!

BUT CHRIST! Not the wicked witch of the south.

Bugeater
04-09-2009, 09:46 PM
:Lin:

Yeah, uh-huh; right back at ya' fR33k.
Did you do the google search?

Mecca
04-09-2009, 09:47 PM
I guess this depends on your definition of attractive.

booger
04-09-2009, 09:48 PM

I can appreciate cougars. I ran into another one. She's 36. I'd hit it. She's interested in me, too. COOL!

BUT CHRIST! Not the wicked witch of the south.

36 aint no cougar. Maybe a milf if she has kids but no cougar.

Post some pics of her.

booger
04-09-2009, 09:49 PM

this is why your penis really really hates you

KC Jones
04-09-2009, 09:50 PM
LOL - every damn thread that has to do with relationships ends up talking about Claythan still not getting laid.

Anyway, I was just going to ask if I'm the only one who keeps reading the thread title as such: "My boyfriend woke up with me today."

Count Zarth
04-09-2009, 09:54 PM
LOL - every damn thread that has to do with relationships ends up talking about Claythan still not getting laid.

Mention a woman in ANY thread and it goes that direction.

Ain't it cool?

Raised On Riots
04-09-2009, 09:57 PM
Did you do the google search?

Let me make this abundantly and very clear:

No. FUCK No.

Mecca
04-09-2009, 10:01 PM
Mention a woman in ANY thread and it goes that direction.

Ain't it cool?

It probably has something to do with you being so picky as if you are Brad Pitt with every woman on earth just throwing it at you.

Count Zarth
04-09-2009, 10:03 PM
It probably has something to do with you being so picky as if you are Brad Pitt with every woman on earth just throwing it at you.

We've been over this. I'm not picky. I just don't like fat girls. Or fucking old ones. That's not picky. That's called having standards.

Mecca
04-09-2009, 10:06 PM
Hrm well I wouldn't have slept with that one girl you were going to meet...different taste I guess.

DaneMcCloud
04-09-2009, 10:07 PM
We've been over this. I'm not picky. I just don't like fat girls. Or fucking old ones. That's not picky. That's called having standards.

I call bullshit.

This is just another excuse to not have sex.

booger
04-09-2009, 10:07 PM
Hrm well I wouldn't have slept with that one girl you were going to meet...different taste I guess.

pic?

wild1
04-09-2009, 10:09 PM
I call bullshit.

this

Mecca
04-09-2009, 10:10 PM
pic?

It was the one with the tattoo.

Count Zarth
04-09-2009, 10:12 PM
I call bullshit.

You're right. It is an excuse. It's my excuse not to have sex with fat girls, or old ones.

No ma'am.

booger
04-09-2009, 10:14 PM
It was the one with the tattoo.

never seen it

Frazod
04-09-2009, 10:23 PM
LMAO at this thread. Especially Mecca the man whore.

I'll bet she'd love your hair, dude. You should have Gochiefs hook you up.

Mecca
04-09-2009, 10:24 PM
LMAO at this thread. Especially Mecca the man whore.

I'll bet she'd love your hair, dude. You should have Gochiefs hook you up.

Hey why are you calling me a manwhore for?

DaneMcCloud
04-09-2009, 10:25 PM
You're right. It is an excuse. It's my excuse not to have sex with fat girls, or old ones.

No ma'am.

Which again signals that you'll die a virgin.

You're puttin' the pussy on a pedestal.

booger
04-09-2009, 10:26 PM
never seen it

this means i want you to post the picture here to judge whether or not i would fvck her.

Mecca
04-09-2009, 10:27 PM
this means i want you to post the picture here to judge whether or not i would fvck her.

God damn it now I have to find it.

Mecca
04-09-2009, 10:30 PM
This one....

http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/5821/0006052jlbz.jpg

http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/7996/000s052jlbz.jpg

I would not hit that.

booger
04-09-2009, 10:31 PM
why not?

Bugeater
04-09-2009, 10:32 PM
why not?
This.

ChiefButthurt
04-09-2009, 10:33 PM
I think you mean abstruce. o:-)

If you're gonna correct someone....you need to spell check. :evil:

Mecca
04-09-2009, 10:34 PM
This.

Not really what I like...no boobs, and the trashish tattoo doesn't help...she also has a large honker.

booger
04-09-2009, 10:35 PM
This.

she's cute.

I'd throw a shot in her.

Frazod
04-09-2009, 10:36 PM
Hey why are you calling me a manwhore for?

I'm sorry - I should have put "prospective" man whore. :D

My firm represents numerous rich families and lots of trust fund brats of all ages. There's one woman who is certainly older than 52 and looks nowhere near as good as the lady pictured earlier in the thread. The old bat just married her latest boy toy and was in a few weeks ago hitting up the trustee for a little extra cash.

All I can say is he'll earn every cent.....

DeezNutz
That scratch 'n' sniff snatch just stunk up my monitor.

DaneMcCloud
This one....

http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/5821/0006052jlbz.jpg

http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/7996/000s052jlbz.jpg

I would not hit that.

Neither would I.

Yuck.

Raised On Riots
This one....

I would not hit that.

A-fuckin' men. I like this game, I've learned more about certain people on this board in a couple pages of posts than I have in months of regular topics.

Raised On Riots
04-09-2009, 10:37 PM
I'm sorry - I should have put "prospective" man whore. :D

My firm represents numerous rich families and lots of trust fund brats of all ages. There's one woman who is certainly older than 52 and looks nowhere near as good as the lady pictured earlier in the thread. The old bat just married her latest boy toy and was in a few weeks ago hitting up the trustee for a little extra cash.

All I can say is he'll earn every cent.....

ROFL

booger
04-09-2009, 10:38 PM
Not really what I like...no boobs, and the trashish tattoo doesn't help...she also has a large honker.

By no means would she be allowed in the itty bitty titty committee. They may be a bit small but not that small.

you can't feel the tat, who cares.

I can see with the nose but it wouldn't bother me.

Mecca
04-09-2009, 10:39 PM
By no means would she be allowed in the itty bitty titty committee. They may be a bit small but not that small.

That's just not generally what I like...anyone that knows me has a pretty good idea of what I prefer.

DaneMcCloud
04-09-2009, 10:40 PM

She looks like white trash.

Her hair is disgusting. Brillo-pad yellow, no cut, no style no nothing.

She's wearing a pancake base that makes her look pale, she's got a huge nose, a non-existent profile and an ugly tat.

I'd give her a 2.5.

booger
04-09-2009, 10:41 PM
That's just not generally what I like...anyone that knows me has a pretty good idea of what I prefer.

she turned you down because of your long hair didn't she. What a bitch.

Count Zarth
04-09-2009, 10:41 PM
LOL talk about standards.

I guess it's safe to say Dane wouldn't be plowing the 52-year old either.

DeezNutz
04-09-2009, 10:42 PM

I'd hyper-focus on that snout.

Mecca
04-09-2009, 10:42 PM
she turned you down because of your long hair didn't she. What a bitch.

Ha no, that's a chick Claythan was talking to.

DaneMcCloud
04-09-2009, 10:43 PM
LOL talk about standards.

I guess it's safe to say Dane wouldn't be plowing the 52-year old either.

Me?

No.

You?

Yes.

STOP puttin' the pussy on a pedestal and just DO IT!

booger
04-09-2009, 10:44 PM
She looks like white trash.

Her hair is disgusting. Brillo-pad yellow, no cut, no style no nothing.

She's wearing a pancake base that makes her look pale, she's got a huge nose, a non-existent profile and an ugly tat.

I'd give her a 2.5.

she looks a bit rough in the first pick in her face. But i think the second face shot she is cute. First pic shows her body which is better than average.

So the tat that she probably regrets and a big nose are flaws but that wouldn't stop me.

to each his own.

DaneMcCloud
04-09-2009, 10:46 PM
she looks a bit rough in the first pick in her face. But i think the second face shot she is cute. First pic shows her body which is better than average.

So the tat that she probably regrets and a big nose are flaws but that wouldn't stop me.

to each his own.

Don't get me wrong, I like chicks with tats. When they're cool.

Hers? Not so much.

And the "no style" thing is an immediate turnoff.

She looks like a smoker that drives a Chevy.

booger
Ha no, that's a chick Claythan was talking to.

i know. I already teased Clay about the virgin thing so it was your turn and the hair tease for today.

Count Zarth
Me?

No.

You?

Yes.

STOP puttin' the pussy on a pedestal and just DO IT!

It's not a matter of a pedestal. It's a matter of doing something I don't want to do. Sort of like, I hate mushrooms. You're asking me to eat mushrooms just to eat them. Fuck that. And fuck skanky old dried up bags. Or rather, not.

Mecca

to each his own.

I'm not a big fan of that body type....maybe it's just me.

Mecca
04-09-2009, 10:47 PM
i know. I already teased Clay about the virgin thing so it was your turn and the hair tease for today.

Well son it's not my fault my hair is prettier than hers.

Count Zarth
04-09-2009, 10:48 PM

Hers? Not so much.

That's so endearing, really. I want to do her in the bed of her pickup to conway twitty.

booger

Hers? Not so much.

there is some averageness to her. As an ex smoker, no way. Now i'm the one who can't stand the smell. Yuck.

And FU. I drive a Chevy.:D

Mecca
Remind me never to go to Texas.

DaneMcCloud
It's not a matter of a pedestal. It's a matter of doing something I don't want to do. Sort of like, I hate mushrooms. You're asking me to eat mushrooms just to eat them. Fuck that. And fuck skanky old dried up bags. Or rather, not.

Pussy>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Mushrooms

DaneMcCloud
04-09-2009, 10:49 PM
there is some averageness to her. As an ex smoker, no way. Now i'm the one who can't stand the smell. Yuck.

And FU. I drive a Chevy.:D

ROFL

booger
04-09-2009, 10:49 PM
I'm not a big fan of that body type....maybe it's just me.

I'd prefer bigger sweater puppies and more curves. I'm not picky though. I like quite a few different types.

Count Zarth
04-09-2009, 10:50 PM

You must have been like Wilt Chamberlain Jr in your youth.

DaneMcCloud
You must have been like Wilt Chamberlain Jr in your youth.

Dude, you have NO idea.

Oh, and in "my youth"?

DUDE. I get hit on nearly every time I'm in public.

If I weren't married...

luv
Remind me never to go to Texas.

I've heard a majority of the chicks down there are bi.

booger
04-09-2009, 10:51 PM
Well son it's not my fault my hair is prettier than hers.

Jeff Foxsworthy says you might be a butt pirate if you call your hair pretty and you are a male.

Gravedigger
04-09-2009, 10:52 PM
I understand you're bummed but trust me this isn't the best place to let it out. Whats the ratio of horny guys to women on this forum, 15:1? 20:1? I just don't understand why you voice your breakup just practically begging the guys to hit on you. Just get out and go find another guy, a guy who isn't hidden behind words. More of the guys on here will sympathize with their own needs before your problems.

Mecca
04-09-2009, 10:53 PM

On 2nd thought...

Mecca
04-09-2009, 10:53 PM
Jeff Foxsworthy says you might be a butt pirate if you call your hair pretty and you are a male.

No way he'd have to get a new gimmick to tell me that and he's still rolling with the one he had 20 years later.

DaneMcCloud
04-09-2009, 10:54 PM
That's so endearing, really. I want to do her in the bed of her pickup to conway twitty.

Dude, you need to book a flight to Vegas, stay at the Hard Rock Hotel, do some drinkin', gamblin' and fuckin'.

If you can't get laid in Vegas, you'll never get laid.

booger
04-09-2009, 10:54 PM

nothing wrong with chicks who munch rug

luv
04-09-2009, 10:55 PM
I understand you're bummed but trust me this isn't the best place to let it out. Whats the ratio of horny guys to women on this forum, 15:1? 20:1? I just don't understand why you voice your breakup just practically begging the guys to hit on you. Just get out and go find another guy, a guy who isn't hidden behind words. More of the guys on here will sympathize with their own needs before your problems.

I don't know if I'm just odd, but guys on here don't hit on me, horny or not. Of course, I don't tend to outwardly flirt. Maybe guys realize I'm not on here to pick up guys. Maybe I'm ugly. Who knows.

Mecca
04-09-2009, 10:55 PM
Dude, you need to book a flight to Vegas, stay at the Hard Rock Hotel, do some drinkin', gamblin' and fuckin'.

If you can't get laid in Vegas, you'll never get laid.

Getting laid is seriously not this hard, I wonder what happens when Claythan actually has a difficult task to perform.

booger
04-09-2009, 10:56 PM
No way he'd have to get a new gimmick to tell me that and he's still rolling with the one he had 20 years later.

True.

The whole time with the same ol muffstash

luv
nothing wrong with chicks who munch rug

Ugh! If I did, I would so prefer hardwood over rugs.

Mecca
I don't know if I'm just odd, but guys on here don't hit on me, horny or not. Of course, I don't tend to outwardly flirt. Maybe guys realize I'm not on here to pick up guys. Maybe I'm ugly. Who knows.

Well from my personal point of view, why would I flirt with you? You always tell me I'm a dick or something of the sort.

luv
04-09-2009, 10:57 PM
Well from my personal point of view, why would I flirt with you? You always tell me I'm a dick or something of the sort.

You're actually pretty cool. You just tend to have this arrogance about you sometimes that I don't mesh with well.

booger
04-09-2009, 10:58 PM
Ugh! If I did, I would so prefer hardwood over rugs.

bare floors are good too

Count Zarth
04-09-2009, 10:59 PM
Getting laid is seriously not this hard, I wonder what happens when Claythan actually has a difficult task to perform.

I know. I really don't try that hard.

Raised On Riots
04-09-2009, 11:08 PM

ROFL

Mecca
04-09-2009, 11:09 PM
I prefer more on the lines of...

http://www.myboobsite.com/photos/taylor_stevens_02.jpg

http://www.myboobsite.com/photos/taylor_stevens_01.jpg

booger
04-09-2009, 11:11 PM
who needs pillows.

yes i'd fuck her too

DeezNutz
04-09-2009, 11:11 PM
Face of a man in the bottom picture. A man with great tits.

booger
04-09-2009, 11:12 PM
what face?

Mecca
04-09-2009, 11:13 PM

LOL that's harsh...

DeezNutz
04-09-2009, 11:16 PM
LOL that's harsh...

WTF is up with the cartoon shit in the background?

DeezNutz
04-09-2009, 11:17 PM
what face?

Yeah, that, too.

Mecca
04-09-2009, 11:19 PM
WTF is up with the cartoon shit in the background?

I dunno...I'd show you a video but um yea...

DaneMcCloud
04-09-2009, 11:22 PM

She looks like a Persian hooker.

NTTATWWT.

DeezNutz
04-09-2009, 11:24 PM
She looks like a Persian hooker.

NTTATWWT.

Opium is a motherfucker.

DaneMcCloud
04-09-2009, 11:25 PM
Opium is a motherfucker.

Apparently, so is peroxide.

DeezNutz
04-09-2009, 11:27 PM

LMAO

Mecca
04-09-2009, 11:27 PM
I dig her peroxide.

Raised On Riots
04-09-2009, 11:28 PM
Opium is a motherfucker.

ROFL ShamWOAH!

DaneMcCloud
04-09-2009, 11:28 PM
I dig her peroxide.

Those titties should be registered as a lethal weapon

Count Zarth
04-09-2009, 11:29 PM
That chick probably has cottage cheese thighs, and flab everywhere.

Her tits are WAY too big.

Mecca
04-09-2009, 11:30 PM
Those titties should be registered as a lethal weapon

See that is much more in line with what I prefer.

booger
flotation device.

no life jacket required.

Mecca

There is no such thing as tits way to big...

DaneMcCloud
04-09-2009, 11:31 PM
See that is much more in line with what I prefer.

Good for you, Dude.

She looks like she could be a Kardashian.

Not one that lives in Los Angeles.

More like a second cousin living in Independence.

booger
04-09-2009, 11:32 PM

that's why you just fuck her. No need to take her out in public.

I don't want relationship i just want bang bang bang.

Mecca
04-09-2009, 11:33 PM
Hey I'd bang that chick everyday for 5 years and never complain...LOOK AT HER, her face is pretty good and her tits are huge.

Count Zarth
04-09-2009, 11:34 PM
She's mannish, has a huge nose, and wears too much makeup.

I'd look over in the morning and think the mary-kay factory belched up a beluga whale.

booger
04-09-2009, 11:35 PM
Hey I'd bang that chick everyday for 5 years and never complain...LOOK AT HER, her face is pretty good and her tits are huge.

nothin wrong with that. You and your dick like what you like. Just like everybody else and their dick.

Now Claythans dick just needs to get him up to speed.

Count Zarth
04-09-2009, 11:35 PM
nothin wrong with that. You and your dick like what you like. Just like everybody else and their dick.

Now Claythans dick just needs to get him up to speed.

The breeze from my fan is doing more for my johnson right now than those pictures.

booger
04-09-2009, 11:36 PM
She's mannish, has a huge nose, and wears too much makeup.

I'd look over in the morning and think the mary-kay factory belched up a beluga whale.

i'd look over in the morning and suck her titty til her head caved in.

booger
The breeze from my fan is doing more for my johnson right now than those pictures.

i see stitches in your future.

don't act on it.

Count Zarth
i'd look over in the morning and suck her titty til her head caved in.

I'd get neck strain trying to lift my cranium that high.

Count Zarth
04-09-2009, 11:37 PM
i see stitches in your future.

don't act on it.

ROFL

It's just a breeze...

booger
04-09-2009, 11:38 PM
I'd get neck strain trying to lift my cranium that high.

them are some damn biggins

Mecca
04-09-2009, 11:39 PM
Claythan is complaining about the size of her tits....

booger
04-09-2009, 11:40 PM

maybe he has tiny hands

DeezNutz
04-09-2009, 11:42 PM
GoChiefs is going to get his first taste of pussy and it will all be downhill from there. He'll be begging to **** chicks he thinks he wouldn't even talk to now.

booger
04-09-2009, 11:42 PM
Claythan is complaining about the size of her penis....

That's just nasty.

I'm outta here.

Later you perverts.

Raised On Riots
04-09-2009, 11:44 PM
I likes the bigguns too, but half the total size of the of the owners head is QUITE sufficient.

Count Zarth
04-09-2009, 11:48 PM
GoChiefs is going to get his first taste of pussy and it will all be downhill from there. He'll be begging to **** chicks he thinks he wouldn't even talk to now.

C'mon...nothing can be that good...can it?

Raised On Riots
04-09-2009, 11:51 PM

:eek: Oh my.

DeezNutz
04-09-2009, 11:53 PM

Once you start fucking, you don't stop. Every male becomes the fucking Sperminator. No snatch is safe.

Count Zarth
04-09-2009, 11:54 PM
I don't know. I have tremendous willpower. I haven't ordered pizza in months.

BWillie
04-10-2009, 01:21 AM
There is no such thing as tits way to big...

Personally, I don't really care about tits. As long as they are large A's (if there is a thing) to large C's and symmetrical then thats fine.. To be honest with you, I really don't find anything larger than that too appealing. Usually chicks with the biggest tits are fatties, not always, but usually. And I don't like fatties. Must be under 120 lbs or it's a no go.

KChiefsQT
04-10-2009, 01:24 AM
2 hours before I had to come to work, needless to say tonight is very hard. I have to try to stay busy, I am off work tomorrow so I can cry all I want but for right Now I am trying to hold it in. :deevee:

Almost 3 1/2 years of my life shot to hell.

I'm sorry girl... you'll bounce right back!!! Meet the ladies tomorrow for some drinks and dancing... don't cry all day!!!!!

Pioli Zombie
04-10-2009, 05:03 AM
I love how this thread became about Claythan. The Gilligan of Chiefs Planet.
Posted via Mobile Device

royr17
04-10-2009, 05:42 AM

I dunno what Claythans problem is and where he grew up at, but there is nothin wrong with a woman and big tits, especially that woman, and have to say that Claythan is probably goin to be a virgin for the rest of his life, the only way he'll get close to losin it would be when he is around LJ, cause you just know he has a woody for LJ. :LOL:

wild1
04-10-2009, 06:13 AM
I dunno what Claythans problem is and where he grew up at, but there is nothin wrong with a woman and big tits, especially that woman, and have to say that Claythan is probably goin to be a virgin for the rest of his life, the only way he'll get close to losin it would be when he is around LJ, cause you just know he has a woody for LJ. :LOL:

it's a coping mechanism. sour grapes

ChiTown
04-10-2009, 06:23 AM
I love how this thread became about Claythan. The Gilligan of Chiefs Planet.
Posted via Mobile Device

Im not sure who is a bigger attention whore: Claythan or Hootie?:hmmm:

Over-Head
04-10-2009, 07:29 AM
Right back at ya' "jump in shit that you don't know shit about"!4321
Listen up sparkey the terminal turd tamper.
Spend a bit more time learning your "shit" before chastising others about it. Lest we not have a nasty accident ;)

Over-Head
04-10-2009, 07:29 AM
Im not sure who is a bigger attention whore: Claythan or Hootie?:hmmm:
Could go either way probably why I have both the fools on iggy :)

Delano
04-10-2009, 07:33 AM
Could go either way probably why I have booth the fools on iggy :)

Haha. You even type in canuck.

Over-Head
04-10-2009, 07:40 AM
Dude, we don't care about the size of the dick you frenched. K?ROFLROFLROFL

Over-Head
04-10-2009, 07:50 AM
Dude, you have NO idea.

Oh, and in "my youth"?

If I weren't married...
Yeah we forgot, your from Hollyweird:rolleyes:

Over-Head
04-10-2009, 07:55 AM
Haha. You even type in canuck.
Just came in from the shed :D

unothadeal
04-10-2009, 10:03 AM
A night filled with this should get him laid

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/QO92VGKOYy4&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/QO92VGKOYy4&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

badgirl
04-10-2009, 05:22 PM
Well the last time I was here this thread only had 130 post, so I haven't read through the rest yet, but I want to say thank you all for being so considerate.
I have to work for the next 5 days straight and then going to my daughters for 4 days so its gonna make things a little easier. Staying busy is the answer for me to get through this.

Everyone I work with says I will be alright with time, and I say I have to be I don't have a choice.

Thanks again guys, I do feel I have some very good friends on this board, even though I have never met most of you.

Bugeater
04-10-2009, 05:24 PM
Well the last time I was here this thread only had 130 post, so I haven't read through the rest yet, but I want to say thank you all for being so considerate.
I have to work for the next 5 days straight and then going to my daughters for 4 days so its gonna make things a little easier. Staying busy is the answer for me to get through this.

Everyone I work with says I will be alright with time, and I say I have to be I don't have a choice.

Thanks again guys, I do feel I have some very good friends on this board, even though I have never met most of you.
Those other 250 posts were people making fun of you.

Fairplay
04-10-2009, 05:26 PM
Staying busy is the answer for me to get through this.

And a lot of Booze.

Fairplay
04-10-2009, 05:27 PM

lol, thats what i was thinking. ROFL

wild1
04-10-2009, 05:28 PM
i dont want to read the whole thread... who's he boofin'?

Count Zarth
04-10-2009, 05:30 PM
i dont want to read the whole thread... who's he boofin'?

Someone who doesn't require an Exxon Mobil tanker to get lubricated.

Raised On Riots
04-10-2009, 05:42 PM

Sorry for the misunderstanding and good luck!

badgirl
04-10-2009, 05:49 PM

:doh!: I knew it.

:D

badgirl
04-10-2009, 05:53 PM
Sorry for the misunderstanding and good luck!

Thank you

unothadeal
04-10-2009, 05:55 PM
Thank you

You're welcome.

badgirl
04-10-2009, 05:55 PM
And a lot of Booze.

yea that don't hurt either, I actually drank almost a whole bottle of wine last night. It was good. I also watched The Wolf on AMC last night.

Count Zarth
04-10-2009, 05:57 PM
I have to work for the next 5 days straight and then going to my daughters for 4 days so its gonna make things a little easier.

You mean...YOU'RE STAYING OFF CHIEFSPLANET FOR NINE DAYS?

You always have a choice.

http://media.collegepublisher.com/media/paper301/stills/3673o25f.jpg

burt
04-10-2009, 05:58 PM
Dude, you have NO idea.

Oh, and in "my youth"?

If I weren't married...

Yeah, me too.....damn it sucks to have all these women look at me like a piece of meat, to be devoured and lusted after........ sucks........just does.

wild1
04-10-2009, 06:06 PM
Someone who doesn't require an Exxon Mobil tanker to get lubricated.

that's too bad. the lube helps make the "oops" a little more plausible

badgirl
04-10-2009, 06:29 PM
You mean...YOU'RE STAYING OFF CHIEFSPLANET FOR NINE DAYS?

You always have a choice.

Actually I am gonna be at my daughters for 4 days so I will have 24/7 access to CP.

And no I don't have a choice, I am not gonna ask him back or beg for his time, he ended it, so its done, It was his choice and I will NOT have him back.

Count Zarth
04-10-2009, 06:33 PM
Actually I am gonna be at my daughters for 4 days so I will have 24/7 access to CP.

badgirl
04-10-2009, 06:35 PM

ROFLROFL I will NOT stay off the Planet, so you kill yourself from having to see me here....

Why in Gods name do you continue to read my threads? Why? Just don't read them, most threads you involve yourself in ends up being about you and your virginity, why is that? I guess it ALL about you huh?

LocoChiefsFan
04-10-2009, 06:36 PM
LOL, check out the add at the bottom of the page. Badgirl it's a sign. You know what they say, once you go black.......
http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u128/EKnMO/afroromance.jpg

badgirl
04-10-2009, 06:40 PM
LOL, check out the add at the bottom of the page. Badgirl it's a sign. You know what they say, once you go black.......
http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u128/EKnMO/afroromance.jpg

I am not looking for any kind of romance, thanks.

Bugeater
04-10-2009, 06:40 PM
ROFL

Redrum_69
04-10-2009, 06:43 PM
I am not looking for any kind of romance, thanks.

LOL you live in Johnson City, Tennessee

no kind of romance huh...well then..

heres your next step...

http://tricities.craigslist.org/cgi-bin/personals.cgi?category=cas

take your pick of any one of those...

badgirl
04-10-2009, 06:44 PM

heres your next step...

I'm not interested.

The only thing I am gonna do is get my nursing degree and live my life for myself for a change.

Redrum_69
04-10-2009, 06:46 PM
I'm not interested.

wouldnt that be awesome if you responded to one of those ads and it was your ex who showed up

badgirl
04-10-2009, 06:47 PM
wouldnt that be awesome if you responded to one of those ads and it was your ex who showed up

Yea that would be a laugh for sure. :eek: I think I would go ahead and pass.

Bugeater
04-10-2009, 06:48 PM

heres your next step...

Ooh, now we're talking!

http://tricities.craigslist.org/cas/1094624410.html

I'm a 25 y/o girl in the near Tri-Cities area looking for a girl who can be a friend AND a partner.
I'm not looking for any long-term romantic relationship. I am in a long term relationship already with the man of my dreams. However, he can't meet the needs I have when it comes to how much I enjoy being with another girl. So, going out, shopping, whatever...then coming back for some fun...is all I desire. We can even skip the shopping if you'd like. :)

badgirl
04-10-2009, 06:53 PM
Ooh, now we're talking!

http://tricities.craigslist.org/cas/1094624410.html

I'm a 25 y/o girl in the near Tri-Cities area looking for a girl who can be a friend AND a partner.
I'm not looking for any long-term romantic relationship. I am in a long term relationship already with the man of my dreams. However, he can't meet the needs I have when it comes to how much I enjoy being with another girl. So, going out, shopping, whatever...then coming back for some fun...is all I desire. We can even skip the shopping if you'd like. :)

In my tri-cities or yours?

Spott
04-10-2009, 06:56 PM

That ad says Gate City, VA.

Redrum_69
04-10-2009, 06:57 PM

I'd like to slamdunk this thread....but I just cant bring myself to do it

badgirl
04-10-2009, 07:16 PM

Well I appreciate that, I really do.:)

badgirl
04-10-2009, 07:18 PM
That ad says Gate City, VA.

That would be my tri cities, its like 10 miles from where I work, although tri-cities here would be Johnson City, Kingsport and Bristol.

anyway I don't want anyone man or woman. (especially woman, I don't roll that way.:shake:)

Fairplay
04-10-2009, 07:36 PM

I believe this thread is a test from above to see if you can pass the temptation to destroy badgirl's thread.

Resist, resist.........o:-)

Simply Red
04-10-2009, 08:18 PM
so umm, badgirl?

Simply Red
04-10-2009, 08:18 PM
ya know...

badgirl
04-10-2009, 08:32 PM
so umm, badgirl?

so umm, Simply Red? Whatcha thinking?

Dave Lane
04-10-2009, 08:42 PM
That would be my tri cities, its like 10 miles from where I work, although tri-cities here would be Johnson City, Kingsport and Bristol.

anyway I don't want anyone man or woman. (especially woman, I don't roll that way.:shake:)

Just exactly what the hell kind of badgirl are you he asks??

Dave Lane
04-10-2009, 08:43 PM
so umm, Simply Red? Whatcha thinking?

He's looking to get hooked up. You in?

Bugeater
04-10-2009, 08:44 PM
Heh, Simply Red and Badgirl. That's a match made in heaven right there.

badgirl
04-10-2009, 08:45 PM
He's looking to get hooked up. You in?

I'm afraid not. I was just "set free", I don't think getting "hooked up" is in my future for a while.

Redrum_69
Simply Bad?

Redgirl?

Simply Girl?

My money is on Simply Red getting laid before Claythan...

Bugeater
I'm afraid not. I was just "set free", I don't think getting "hooked up" is in my future for a while.
I think SR is thinking otherwise.

badgirl
04-10-2009, 08:46 PM
Just exactly what the hell kind of badgirl are you he asks??

a "Good" badgirl.;)

Redrum_69
04-10-2009, 08:48 PM

when your vagina tightens back to its semi used appearance...you should totally go after Claythan....

Count Zarth
04-10-2009, 08:49 PM
My money is on Simply Red getting laid before Claythan...

I've had tits in my mouth more recently than Simply Red. So there.

Count Zarth
04-10-2009, 08:50 PM
when your vagina tightens back to its semi used appearance...you should totally go after Claythan....

Why? So she can have ANOTHER man reject her?

Redrum_69
04-10-2009, 08:51 PM

your own dont count

Skip Towne
04-10-2009, 08:51 PM

And she still wouldn't fuck you. The more things change the more they stay the same.

badgirl
04-10-2009, 08:52 PM

When Hell freezes over!!! My vagina can totally shut down and grow dust and cobwebs and Claythan would still not be a option.

badgirl
04-10-2009, 08:53 PM
your own dont count

ROFL

badgirl
04-10-2009, 08:53 PM
Why? So she can have ANOTHER man reject her?

you're no man.

Count Zarth
04-10-2009, 08:54 PM
your own dont count

Touche. I was expecting a mom joke.

Redrum_69
When Hell freezes over!!! My vagina can totally shut down and grow dust and cobwebs and Claythan would still not be a option.

he writes for WPI...just think of all the inside ROFL ROFL R E L I A B L E ROFL ROFL information youd have on the Chiefs...

Raised On Riots
you're no man.

:eek:ROFL

badgirl
04-10-2009, 08:55 PM
And she still wouldn't **** you. The more things change the more they stay the same.

:clap:

Count Zarth
04-10-2009, 08:55 PM
you're no man.

http://www.elfsheen.net/thumbs/witchking.jpg

badgirl
04-10-2009, 08:57 PM
he writes for WPI...just think of all the inside ROFL ROFL R E L I A B L E ROFL ROFL information youd have on the Chiefs...

I'll pass....He could write for The New York Times sports section and he still wouldn't have a chance.

badgirl
04-10-2009, 08:57 PM

:rolleyes:

Count Zarth
04-10-2009, 08:59 PM
The joke went way over your head, badgirl. Though you do sort of look like a fell beast.

Redrum_69
04-10-2009, 08:59 PM

wow, nice retort there Lord of the Fleshlights...

StcChief
04-10-2009, 09:00 PM
I'll pass....He could write for The New York Times sports section and he still wouldn't have a chance.but the Cherry notch on the bed post would be so worth it :)

badgirl
04-10-2009, 09:04 PM
but the Cherry notch on the bed post would be so worth it :)

I doubt it.

Simply Red
04-10-2009, 09:11 PM

bullshit jigga, I got all crunk up in the club and this stripper put her nipples in my mouth.

Redrum_69
04-10-2009, 09:16 PM
bullshit jigga, I got all crunk up in the club and this stripper put her nipples in my mouth.

Leave Period Patty out of this conversation. Stefphen Richardweed is gonna be pissed off at the office on Monday. He was hoping he'd be the only one to suck on her titties in the VIP room.

badgirl
04-10-2009, 09:27 PM

Claythan can't compete with you cause he said there is no way in hell he would ever go into a strip club. I guess the tits he had in his mouth must of been his moms.

Count Zarth
04-10-2009, 09:29 PM
THERE's the mom joke.

Redrum_69
04-10-2009, 09:32 PM
Claythan can't compete with you cause he said there is no way in hell he would ever go into a strip club. I guess the tits he had in his mouth must of been his moms.

or possibly nick athans hind teet since hes riding on his coattails...

Delano
04-10-2009, 09:32 PM

Are you still spitting glitter?

badgirl
04-10-2009, 09:36 PM
or possibly Nick "Assclown" Athans hind teet since hes riding on his coattails...

knowing Claythan he was sucking on something even farther back than a hind teet.

Simply Red
04-10-2009, 09:41 PM
Are you still spitting glitter?

no, but yeah, glitter.

badgirl
04-10-2009, 09:44 PM
no, but yeah, glitter.

:spock:

Bugeater
04-10-2009, 09:45 PM
:spock:
:shrug:

Mr. Flopnuts
04-10-2009, 09:45 PM
What the fuck is going on in here?

Bugeater
04-10-2009, 09:47 PM
What the **** is going on in here?
Simply Red and Badgirl are about to hookup.

Mr. Flopnuts
04-10-2009, 09:49 PM
http://www.ronaldreagan.com/forums/images/smilies/old_ubb_smilies/popcorn.gif

Mecca

Do they share the brain?

badgirl

What? Thats the first I heard.:eek:

Mr. Flopnuts
04-10-2009, 09:50 PM

LMAO Good to see you start the process with the wide open mouthed smiley. ;)

acesn8s
Think of the great after-sex conversations you would have.Claythan: "Wow! I have never done anything so wonderful!"

badgirl: "2 MINUTES? THAT'S ALL? 2 minutes and 3 inches?!?"

Bugeater
Oh yeah, it's pretty obvious he's warm for your form.

badgirl
04-10-2009, 09:53 PM
Claythan: "Wow! I have never done anything so wonderful!"

badgirl: "2 MINUTES? THAT'S ALL? 2 minutes and 3 inches?!?"

Claythan would probably not get 3 inches from any womans vagina till he exploded much less actually have intercourse. He would never make it 2 minutes he has to actually get there first.

Simply Red
04-10-2009, 09:53 PM
http://i42.tinypic.com/or2efr.gif

badgirl
04-10-2009, 09:54 PM
http://i42.tinypic.com/or2efr.gif

ROFL Look at that womans legs next to the window. What the hell...she looks weird.

Iowanian
04-10-2009, 09:55 PM

But she was 14 and had to get home for curfew.

acesn8s
04-10-2009, 09:55 PM
Claythan would probably not get 3 inches from any womans vagina till he exploded much less actually have intercourse. He would never make it 2 minutes he has to actually get there first.I was trying to build him up.

acesn8s
04-10-2009, 09:56 PM
ROFL Look at that womans legs next to the window. What the hell...she looks weird.She's doing the Pepto commercial.

Mr. Flopnuts
04-10-2009, 09:56 PM
I was trying to build him up.

http://www.visualparadox.com/images/no-linking-allowed-main/teedup640.jpg

Count Zarth
04-10-2009, 09:57 PM
http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/6281/359dfamericanpscyho.gif (http://img15.imageshack.us/my.php?image=359dfamericanpscyho.gif)

badgirl
04-10-2009, 09:58 PM
I was trying to build him up.

God he does enough of that on his own.

Simply Red
04-10-2009, 10:00 PM
http://i44.tinypic.com/dhacmc.jpg

Delano
04-10-2009, 10:02 PM
So, all of a sudden, things turned awesome.

Simply Red
04-10-2009, 10:03 PM
me, Delano?

badgirl
http://i44.tinypic.com/dhacmc.jpg

hmmm if you looked like that pic, I may be able to get over Kevin real fast.:D

J/K its gonna take more than a gorgeous face and great smile....I think.

Count Zarth

http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/6071/investigate.jpg (http://img17.imageshack.us/my.php?image=investigate.jpg)

Mr. Flopnuts
http://sportsmed.starwave.com/i/magazine/new/reed_rothchild_a.jpg

acesn8s
04-10-2009, 10:04 PM
God he does enough of that on his own.But he fails so often. :rolleyes:

Mecca
This thread was better when we were discussing chicks.

badgirl

Ok I think I'm lost now, this thread took a turn somewhere and I got lost.

Delano
04-10-2009, 10:05 PM
This thread was better when we were discussing chicks.

I think you know where to go for that. GUESS THY MUFF.

badgirl
04-10-2009, 10:06 PM
But he fails so often. :rolleyes:

well he's a failure what can we expect?

Iowanian
I predict meatpeeker's virginity will be kind of lost here.....I have a preminition, only with a much uglier, and paid foreigner.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/aqE4X-bBiJQ&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/aqE4X-bBiJQ&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Mecca
I think you know where to go for that. GUESS THY MUFF.

Yea but we can't post those since we have this dumb no porn rule.