PDA

View Full Version : NFL Draft ESPN Feature on Mark Sanchez

KChiefs1
04-09-2009, 06:47 AM
I know this has probably been covered somewhere but I just watched it this morning & the kid is everything you'd want your son to be.

Very Impressive.

Makes me wish we'd just draft him at #3.

the Talking Can
04-09-2009, 06:49 AM
rebuilding, get over it

suds79
04-09-2009, 06:54 AM
I hope everybody and their mom falls in love with this kid.

That'll only help us as a barging chip to shop that #3 pick.

Keep those ESPN features runnin. :thumb:

Stryker
04-09-2009, 07:15 AM
Is it worth the risk to TAKE Sanchez at #3 knowing he could be shopped immediately? Hell, even if no one wanted to bargain for him - it would be a win/win situation. I have been thinking about this for a couple of days now. Taking him at #3 forces other teams hands.

FD
04-09-2009, 07:25 AM
Oh good, I've been hoping for a thread to discuss Sanchez in.

EyePod
04-09-2009, 07:33 AM
Mecca just found a new buddy. But seriously, I agree that if everyone else loves him, it can only help us.

Bwana
04-09-2009, 07:39 AM
I hope everybody and their mom falls in love with this kid.

That'll only help us as a barging chip to shop that #3 pick.

Keep those ESPN features runnin. :thumb:

Exactly

htismaqe
04-09-2009, 07:40 AM
Is it worth the risk to TAKE Sanchez at #3 knowing he could be shopped immediately? Hell, even if no one wanted to bargain for him - it would be a win/win situation. I have been thinking about this for a couple of days now. Taking him at #3 forces other teams hands.

Or it allows us to see what we actually have in Cassel instead of just handing him the job.

Just the THOUGHT of taking Sanchez gives us several options to get more picks. Actually taking Sanchez probably removes a few of those options, but it adds additional flexibility with the existing roster, aka Cassel.

Raised On Riots
04-09-2009, 08:55 AM
Or it allows us to see what we actually have in Cassel instead of just handing him the job.

Just the THOUGHT of taking Sanchez gives us several options to get more picks. Actually taking Sanchez probably removes a few of those options, but it adds additional flexibility with the existing roster, aka Cassel.

NO!

Anoint and move on! Don't you know how this works??? :doh!:

Raised On Riots
04-09-2009, 09:07 AM

Just finished watching pro day highlights; the kid's spiral is getting sharper.

Raised On Riots
04-09-2009, 09:12 AM
More reel! Work that board!

<object width="440" height="361">

<embed src="http://espn.go.com/broadband/player.swf?mediaId=4005534" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" allowscriptaccess="always" width="440" height="361"></object>

Mile High Mania
04-09-2009, 09:23 AM

KC could take him... and then spend the next hour of the draft trying to flip to a team like the Jets or Bucs. Worst case - you have QB options.

Raised On Riots
04-09-2009, 09:31 AM
KC could take him... and then spend the next hour of the draft trying to flip to a team like the Jets or Bucs. Worst case - you have QB options.

And how awful that would be. :rolleyes:

Mr. Krab
04-09-2009, 09:45 AM
If Mark Sanchez is so great then why doesn't anyone want to trade up?

Pestilence
04-09-2009, 10:03 AM

Because it's not the draft yet......

Brock
04-09-2009, 10:05 AM

If it happens, it won't happen until the Chiefs are actually on the clock.

Mr. Krab
04-09-2009, 10:09 AM
Because it's not the draft yet......If it happens, it won't happen until the Chiefs are actually on the clock.
True but why would people be talking about how weak the upper part of the draft is and how hard it is going to be to trade down?

Fruit Ninja
04-09-2009, 10:14 AM
If we draft a QB, we have 2 qb's this year a frist rounder and we gave up a 2nd rounder for Cassel. That means we dont have a pick until the 3rd round to try to build up this defense.

I dont know if i like that. If we had not gotten Cassel then that would be different. I just dont know if i like drafting a QB in the first. I know it wont happen though. They didnt trade for Cassell pay him all that money, so they can draft another QB.

Pestilence
04-09-2009, 10:21 AM
If we draft a QB, we have 2 qb's this year a frist rounder and we gave up a 2nd rounder for Cassel. That means we dont have a pick until the 3rd round to try to build up this defense.

I dont know if i like that. If we had not gotten Cassel then that would be different. I just dont know if i like drafting a QB in the first. I know it wont happen though. They didnt trade for Cassell pay him all that money, so they can draft another QB.

I would almost bet that if we draft a QB at #3......that one of ours is going to get traded. It could be on draft day....it could be next year before the draft.

Plus next years draft is DEEP with defense.

Brock
04-09-2009, 10:22 AM
True but why would people be talking about how weak the upper part of the draft is and how hard it is going to be to trade down?

Last year's top 5 was pretty strong and nobody traded up either. I don't think that really has anything to do with it.

Mr. Krab
04-09-2009, 10:31 AM
Last year's top 5 was pretty strong and nobody traded up either. I don't think that really has anything to do with it.
I think this is the weakest draft at top that i can ever remember. Guys like Crabtree and Curry who will go top 5 would barely be top 10 in a normal year. The top quarterbacks would be middle of the 1st type picks as well.

It seems like the only position with guys that are really worth the top picks are offensive lineman. I think people are gonna have to get used to the fact that unless the Chiefs find some way to trade down they aren't going to select someone "worth" the 3rd pick or they are going to have to play funky with the offensive line and put a left OT at left guard or right tackle.

Fat Elvis
04-09-2009, 10:37 AM
I know this has probably been covered somewhere but I just watched it this morning & the kid is everything you'd want your son to be.

Very Impressive.
Makes me wish we'd just draft him at #3.

In April 2006, Sanchez was arrested after a female USC student accused him of sexual assault.[12][13] He was released from jail the following day, after posting $200,000 bail, but USC placed him on interim suspension that suspended him from the football team yet permitted him to take his semester finals, albeit separate from the general student body and under the supervision of campus security.[14] On June 3, 2006, the Los Angeles County District Attorney's office announced no charges would be filed against Sanchez due to a "lack of sufficient evidence beyond a reasonable doubt", noting the case was "essentially a 'one-on-one' allegation."[15][16] The District Attorney's office released the charge evaluation worksheet that said the alleged victim in the case said she consented to kissing and petting on Sanchez's bed, and that she repeatedly refused Sanchez's advances to have intercourse with her but continued the other activities with him when he complied; the woman later spent time with other students without mentioning an incident and later told her mother who reportedly called police later in the morning.[12][13] The woman involved left the university.[17] Sanchez was required to take a rape awareness class at USC.[18] USC reinstated Sanchez but he remained subject to team-related discipline for underage drinking and using fake identification on the night he was arrested.[15] Sanchez had been previously detained but not arrested by USC's Department of Public Safety for allegedly breaking a window at a fraternity party. Prosecuters were not allowed to use Sanchez's record of high school activities of a similar nature in pursuing cases against him.[14]

Model son.

OnTheWarpath58
04-09-2009, 10:42 AM
Model son.

Feel free to do a little research, and you'll see that the entire story was made up by this girl's mother, who after hearing her daughter had been in the same zip code as Sanchez, saw dollar signs.

The whole thing was dropped after this girl said she left the club with Sanchez, video surveillance was reviewed and she was proven wrong.

Nice try.

Brock
04-09-2009, 10:44 AM
Feel free to do a little research, and you'll see that the entire story was made up by this girl's mother, who after hearing her daughter had been in the same zip code as Sanchez, saw dollar signs.

The whole thing was dropped after this girl said she left the club with Sanchez, video surveillance was reviewed and she was proven wrong.

Nice try.

But...but....he used a fake id and was drinking. College students aren't supposed to do that!

Pestilence
04-09-2009, 10:46 AM
Model son.

Yeah because girls never lie.

So going by what you say....I'm not a model son because the girl I was trying to help....charged me with rape. Yeah....she got extremely drunk....and I gave her a place to crash at. She woke up the next morning....went home.....and a week later....I get a call from the cops saying that she wants to press sexual assault charges. Turns out in a 3 year period....she charged 5 guys with rape.

Short Leash Hootie
04-09-2009, 10:48 AM
Yeah because girls never lie.

So going by what you say....I'm not a model son because the girl I was trying to help....charged me with rape. Yeah....she got extremely drunk....and I gave her a place to crash at. She woke up the next morning....went home.....and a week later....I get a call from the cops saying that she wants to press sexual assault charges. Turns out in a 3 year period....she charged 5 guys with rape.

What the...that came from left field.

Pestilence
04-09-2009, 10:48 AM
What the...that came from left field.

Yeah I know....touchy subject with me.

philfree
04-09-2009, 10:50 AM
What did Sanchez do in High School that made it important to have this in the article.

Prosecuters were not allowed to use Sanchez's record of high school activities of a similar nature in pursuing cases against him

Perfect Son?

PhilFree:arrow:

Short Leash Hootie
04-09-2009, 10:50 AM
Yeah I know....touchy subject with me.

Well at least you weren't the first one out of the five...at least there was already documented proof that she was a lunatic.

Pestilence
04-09-2009, 10:53 AM
Well at least you weren't the first one out of the five...at least there was already documented proof that she was a lunatic.

Yeah....bitch was crazy.

Plus you know....there's nothing like going home to your parents house on Christmas.....and having to tell them that you're being charged with rape. Just brings the family close together...you know? :rolleyes:

Short Leash Hootie
04-09-2009, 10:56 AM
Model son.

Wow, just saw this post.

Bitches are crazy.

So essentially he was making out with her and dipping in his fingers...he then tries to make the move, she 'plays the hard to get card (or so he thinks)'...they go back to making out and a little later he tries again (normal guy move) and she denies him (and then he realizes 'oh, maybe she doesn't want to after all?') and he complies and stops.

A few days go by, Sanchez doesn't call her back (being a star QB and all), and the bitch gets all butthurt, cries to her mom about it, and then all of the sudden he gets tons of negative press, has to post a $200K bail, and is guilty (until proven innocent)! I hate drama queen bitches!

OnTheWarpath58
04-09-2009, 10:58 AM
Wow, just saw this post.

Bitches are crazy.

So essentially he was making out with her and dipping in his fingers...he then tries to make the move, she 'plays the hard to get card (or so he thinks)'...they go back to making out and a little later he tries again (normal guy move) and she denies him (and then he realizes 'oh, maybe she doesn't want to after all?') and he complies and stops.

A few days go by, Sanchez doesn't call her back (being a star QB and all), and the bitch gets all butthurt, cries to her mom about it, and then all of the sudden he gets tons of negative press, has to post a $200K bail, and is guilty (until proven innocent)! I hate drama queen bitches!

Actually, if you read my post, the whole story was made up.

Short Leash Hootie
04-09-2009, 10:58 AM
Yeah....bitch was crazy.

Plus you know....there's nothing like going home to your parents house on Christmas.....and having to tell them that you're being charged with rape. Just brings the family close together...you know? :rolleyes:

I would be PISSED. When charges are brought upon someone like that, it's hard not to envision them as guilty, or at least think something went wrong (etc. etc. etc.)...

It's bullshit that you have to shed that false negative light on yourself with parents etc...

I would have slapped a defamation lawsuit on that bitch SO fast...

Pestilence
04-09-2009, 11:01 AM
I would be PISSED. When charges are brought upon someone like that, it's hard not to envision them as guilty, or at least think something went wrong (etc. etc. etc.)...

It's bullshit that you have to shed that false negative light on yourself with parents etc...

I would have slapped a defamation lawsuit on that bitch SO fast...

PLUS I was in the Air Force at the time. So not only did I have to talk to the cops....but I had to talk to my 1st Sgt. and my Commander about the situation. THEN I had to go talk to the Air Force's lawyer.

Brock
04-09-2009, 11:03 AM
What did Sanchez do in High School that made it important to have this in the article.

Perfect Son?

allegedly breaking a window at a fraternity party. Prosecuters were not allowed to use Sanchez's record of high school activities of a similar nature

OMG, he might have broken a window in high school.

Short Leash Hootie
04-09-2009, 11:04 AM

Amazing.

When I was a freshmen I took this interesting class that EVERYONE had to take called 'Foundations of Inquiry'...

One day there was a guest speaker who was trying to convince the class that, if you have a one night stand, make sure to have both parties sign a 'consensual contract'...(are you fucking kidding me?)

Apparently some dude is serving 10 years in prison for...

He's drunk, she's drunk...they have consensual sex...she admitted to it being consensual...but she didn't feel right about it a few days later...and one thing lead to another and the dude was tried and convicted of rape...apparently if a girl is drunk, even if she consents, it's still the guys fault and he can be charged with rape.

Amazing.

I remember this pretty average to ugly chick who BASICALLY tricked my roommate into having sex with her (she controlled the entire process)...he woke up the next morning when she left and came into my room and was like 'holy shit dude, that girl (we worked with her) pretty much raped me last night!' Of course we thought it was funny because we are guys...but I guarantee if he took that to the police they would just laugh at him etc. etc. etc.

If bitches want to get drunk and be stupid, they should have to live with the consequences just like guys do the next day...

Short Leash Hootie
04-09-2009, 11:06 AM
PLUS I was in the Air Force at the time. So not only did I have to talk to the cops....but I had to talk to my 1st Sgt. and my Commander about the situation. THEN I had to go talk to the Air Force's lawyer.

Fortunately for me, I have access to a family lawyer, so I realize it isn't as convenient or easy to some, but I SWEAR to God if that ever happened to me, I'd be filing a defamation lawsuit in the blink of an eye.

At least that way you can say, "yeah, I am being charged with rape, but I also have also filed a defamation lawsuit against that lunatic because the charges are ludicrous and she is going to have to pay for trying to soil my name like that..."

Pestilence
Amazing.

When I was a freshmen I took this interesting class that EVERYONE had to take called 'Foundations of Inquiry'...

One day there was a guest speaker who was trying to convince the class that, if you have a one night stand, make sure to have both parties sign a 'consensual contract'...(are you fucking kidding me?)

Apparently some dude is serving 10 years in prison for...

He's drunk, she's drunk...they have consensual sex...she admitted to it being consensual...but she didn't feel right about it a few days later...and one thing lead to another and the dude was tried and convicted of rape...apparently if a girl is drunk, even if she consents, it's still the guys fault and he can be charged with rape.

Amazing.

I remember this pretty average to ugly chick who BASICALLY tricked my roommate into having sex with her (she controlled the entire process)...he woke up the next morning when she left and came into my room and was like 'holy shit dude, that girl (we worked with her) pretty much raped me last night!' Of course we thought it was funny because we are guys...but I guarantee if he took that to the police they would just laugh at him etc. etc. etc.

If bitches want to get drunk and be stupid, they should have to live with the consequences just like guys do the next day...

Yeah....my whole situation changed my mindset when I partied. If a chick that I was trying to get with was even the slightest bit intoxicated.....I didn't do anything with her.

htismaqe

Because the draft is still 2 weeks away.

Pestilence
04-09-2009, 11:07 AM
Fortunately for me, I have access to a family lawyer, so I realize it isn't as convenient or easy to some, but I SWEAR to God if that ever happened to me, I'd be filing a defamation lawsuit in the blink of an eye.

At least that way you can say, "yeah, I am being charged with rape, but I also have also filed a defamation lawsuit against that lunatic because the charges are ludicrous and she is going to have to pay for trying to soil my name like that..."

The Air Force recommended that I sweep everything under the rug and let it die down.

philfree
04-09-2009, 11:16 AM
OMG, he might have broken a window in high school.

Sanchez had been previously detained but not arrested by USC's Department of Public Safety for allegedly breaking a window at a fraternity party.

That was at USC.

Short Leash Hootie
04-09-2009, 11:23 AM
The Air Force recommended that I sweep everything under the rug and let it die down.
Well they probably know better than me, so you made the right call.

I do enough to ruin my good name, I don't need any help.

DaWolf
04-09-2009, 12:05 PM
I'm sure Heath Shuler was a model guy as well.

I don't think we'll ever be satisfied with any QB on our roster until we win a Super Bowl. I also don't think drafting every available QB is going to help. To me, at the end of the day, if a QB doesn't have a good team around him, he's going to fail. We need to fix this defense now...

Mecca
04-09-2009, 12:07 PM
It's so funny to see the usual suspects say the same things about Sanchez, the guy has the it factor there's no question about it.

Also for anyone who thinks the QB's would go "in the middle of the 1st round in most years" they're high.

Brock
04-09-2009, 01:07 PM
We need to fix this defense now...

People say that about the offensive line too.

Mecca
04-09-2009, 01:09 PM
I'm sure Heath Shuler was a model guy as well.

I don't think we'll ever be satisfied with any QB on our roster until we win a Super Bowl. I also don't think drafting every available QB is going to help. To me, at the end of the day, if a QB doesn't have a good team around him, he's going to fail. We need to fix this defense now...

As I was saying...

Great defense with no QB will get us the 90s team that never won...

Also by the same token disregarding every QB prospect that comes up is not going to get us where we want to go either.

I'm sorry I don't want the team to be built into defense, run the ball game manager QB, I've seen it I don't wanna see it again.

Let's not even factor in this years defensive prospects at the top leave alot to be desired. When I'm watching Mike Mayock claim that Robert Ayers will be the best defensive player from this draft I cringe.

htismaqe
04-09-2009, 01:10 PM
That was at USC.

And it changes what? It was still just a window.

jimhitter
04-09-2009, 01:14 PM
Although he seems like a nice kid, this whole thing seemed staged. From the lunch ladies, to him throwing his grandma under the bus when she hugged him. Like it was unsual for her to do that and stare down the camera the whole time.

Mecca
04-09-2009, 01:14 PM

This is about the 50th time I've seen someone try to justify that Mark Sanchez is a terrible person.

I think it makes it easier for some to say they don't want him if they can justify to themselves 'he's just another California douche"

philfree
04-09-2009, 01:15 PM

I was just messing around really but it was about what Sanchez did in high school that couldn't be used against him. Obviously he's did something in high school or they wouldn't have put that in the article.

Prosecuters were not allowed to use Sanchez's record of high school activities of a similar nature in pursuing cases against him

philfree
04-09-2009, 01:17 PM
This is about the 50th time I've seen someone try to justify that Mark Sanchez is a terrible person.

I think it makes it easier for some to say they don't want him if they can justify to themselves 'he's just another California douche"

I never said he was a terrible person.

Brock
04-09-2009, 01:18 PM
That was at USC.

What is it you are saying he did in high school?

philfree
04-09-2009, 01:29 PM
What is it you are saying he did in high school?

I'm saying I don't know so I'm asking that question. What did he do in HS that they couldn't use against him? LOL It was in the article that it couldn't be used against him so it had to be something.

Mecca
04-09-2009, 01:30 PM
If it was anything bad USC would have pulled his offer...or it would have been well publicized since he was a very very highly regarded recruit.

Sounds like much ado about nothing.

Brock
04-09-2009, 01:31 PM
I'm saying I don't know so I'm asking that question. What did he do in HS that they couldn't use against him? LOL It was in the article that it couldn't be used against him so it had to be something.

They said it was similar to breaking a window.

allegedly breaking a window at a fraternity party. Prosecuters were not allowed to use Sanchez's record of high school activities of a similar nature

Mr. Krab
04-09-2009, 01:41 PM
Because the draft is still 2 weeks away.
fine, then when draft time comes around and Sanchez in sitting there and KC is on the clock the Chiefs should have their choice of trade down partners all clamoring to select Sanchez.

I look forward to the multiple 1st round picks we get for trading down.

ct
04-09-2009, 01:45 PM
I think this is the weakest draft at top that i can ever remember. Guys like Crabtree and Curry who will go top 5 would barely be top 10 in a normal year. The top quarterbacks would be middle of the 1st type picks as well.

It seems like the only position with guys that are really worth the top picks are offensive lineman. I think people are gonna have to get used to the fact that unless the Chiefs find some way to trade down they aren't going to select someone "worth" the 3rd pick or they are going to have to play funky with the offensive line and put a left OT at left guard or right tackle.

I don't think I have a big issue taking Monroe/J.Smith @3, and moving Albert to RT. It's not like we are taking top5 picks @LT 2 years in a row. Albert was #15, which isn't horrible for a top notch RT. If we could hit a LT @3, and Albert makes a nice transition to RT, think of those bookend anchors on the OLine for years to come. That is very solid folks!! And we protect Cassel, giving him every opportunity to succeed.

htismaqe
04-09-2009, 01:51 PM
fine, then when draft time comes around and Sanchez in sitting there and KC is on the clock the Chiefs should have their choice of trade down partners all clamoring to select Sanchez.

I look forward to the multiple 1st round picks we get for trading down.

Dude, I never said that means that people are going to call. Please, get real.

IF people are going to call, they're going to call while we're on the clock. They're not going to call now.

Mecca
04-09-2009, 01:52 PM
I don't think I have a big issue taking Monroe/J.Smith @3, and moving Albert to RT. It's not like we are taking top5 picks @LT 2 years in a row. Albert was #15, which isn't horrible for a top notch RT. If we could hit a LT @3, and Albert makes a nice transition to RT, think of those bookend anchors on the OLine for years to come. That is very solid folks!! And we protect Cassel, giving him every opportunity to succeed.

The problem is it's very likely Albert is better than those guys so then you have the RT making LT money and then what do you do when Alberts contract is up?

Even if you move Albert he's going to expect to be paid like a LT so you basically screw yourself.

htismaqe
04-09-2009, 01:53 PM

We tried that with Tait and he went to a city that would make him a LT.

That's precisely what will happen with Albert. We drafted him to be a LEFT TACKLE and he did nothing but play his ass off.

If we draft another left tackle, be prepared to watch Albert walk when his rookie contract is up, because somebody alot smarter than us will want him to play LT for them.

Mecca
04-09-2009, 01:56 PM
He'll either walk or we'll have 150 million dollars in OT's.

'Hamas' Jenkins
04-09-2009, 01:58 PM
He's a rapist and a moron because he hired his vagrant brother to be his agent. And he sucks because he didn't look like God in shorts at the combine.

Pioli Zombie and JustFistingMyself said so, therefore it shall be done.

htismaqe
04-09-2009, 01:59 PM
He'll either walk or we'll have 150 million dollars in OT's.

He'll walk.

Because we won't pay him, just like we didn't pay John Tait. You don't give LT money to a RT, so he'll just go somewhere where they'll make him a LT. The league needs LT's almost as bad as they need QB's.

So I guess if people think we can contend this year or next, we should get a LT and load up for a run...

Mecca
04-09-2009, 02:01 PM
He'll walk.

Because we won't pay him, just like we didn't pay John Tait. You don't give LT money to a RT, so he'll just go somewhere where they'll make him a LT. The league needs LT's almost as bad as they need QB's.

So I guess if people think we can contend this year or next, we should get a LT and load up for a run...

You're dealing with people thinking it's fine because 'we have cap room" you know not factoring in what the cap will be in a few years.

I guess if you're rich you should wipe your ass with money too.

Brock
04-09-2009, 02:02 PM
You're dealing with people thinking it's fine because 'we have cap room" you know not factoring in what the cap will be in a few years.

I guess if you're rich you should wipe your ass with money too.

It doesn't wash with the "we can't afford two quarterbacks" excuse, so I don't think the money argument works with tackles either.

'Hamas' Jenkins
04-09-2009, 02:04 PM
It doesn't wash with the "we can't afford two quarterbacks" excuse, so I don't think the money argument works with tackles either.

No one making the two QB argument thinks that we should hold both for five years.

Mecca
04-09-2009, 02:04 PM

Well if they drafted a QB both of those guys wouldn't remain on the roster with big contracts for more than a year, it's not the same as the OT's.

Brock
04-09-2009, 02:07 PM
Well if they drafted a QB both of those guys wouldn't remain on the roster with big contracts for more than a year, it's not the same as the OT's.

Albert doesn't have a big contract. I can't believe you have me arguing on this side.

htismaqe
04-09-2009, 02:08 PM

Nobody is suggesting we'll have "bookend QB's for years to come" either.

One of the QB's is going to want out, and we're going to WANT to ship them out.

On the other hand, one of the tackles is going to want out even though we want to KEEP them.

htismaqe
04-09-2009, 02:09 PM
Albert doesn't have a big contract. I can't believe you have me arguing on this side.

It's not his 1st contract that's the problem, it's the 2nd.

You just changed him from a left tackle, one of the highest-paying positions in the league, to a guard, one of the lowest.

You basically just said a big "fuck you" for him busting his ass and playing WELL last season.

Mecca
04-09-2009, 02:09 PM

What are you gonna do when his contract is up then?

It's completely different from the QB's no one who wants to draft one has any inkling of keeping both of them.

Brock
04-09-2009, 02:13 PM
What are you gonna do when his contract is up then?

It's completely different from the QB's no one who wants to draft one has any inkling of keeping both of them.

I don't know, that's years from now. All I'm saying is the same thing I say when people bring up the money argument with the QBs. It's bunk. We don't know if there will even be a salary cap then.

Raised On Riots
04-09-2009, 02:14 PM
He's a rapist and a moron because he hired his vagrant brother to be his agent. And he sucks because he didn't look like God in shorts at the combine.

Pioli Zombie and JustFistingMyself said so, therefore it shall be done.

:eek:ROFL

Well it's about..fucking...time! Good lord man, quit hiding out! We get tired of pulling this fucking mule cart everyday! You gotta' step in now and again so's that we can get a break! :thumb:

Mecca
04-09-2009, 02:15 PM
I don't know, that's years from now. All I'm saying is the same thing I say when people bring up the money argument with the QBs. It's bunk. We don't know if there will even be a salary cap then.

That's basically saying since I have money now I'll wipe my ass with it, it doesn't worth that way unless you think it's smart to basically tell Branden Albert he won't be playing for us when his 1st contract is up.

Brock
04-09-2009, 02:17 PM
That's basically saying since I have money now I'll wipe my ass with it, it doesn't worth that way unless you think it's smart to basically tell Branden Albert he won't be playing for us when his 1st contract is up.

Okay, so it's smart to tell Matt Cassel that he won't be playing for us after this season? Why does that not matter, but Branden Albert's feelings about it do matter?

Mecca
04-09-2009, 02:19 PM
Okay, so it's smart to tell Matt Cassel that he won't be playing for us after this season? Why does that not matter, but Branden Albert's feelings about it do matter?

Because you start 2 OT's and 1 QB, if you draft the QB everyone in the situation knows 1 of them is going to be gone within a year or 2...

Do you really not understand this or are you just arguing to argue? It's a pretty basic point and other teams have done it before.

htismaqe
04-09-2009, 02:21 PM

What have we committed to Matt Cassel? He doesn't have a contract.

Hell, he didn't even hear he'd been traded until the day after.

Brock
04-09-2009, 02:24 PM
Do you really not understand this or are you just arguing to argue? It's a pretty basic point and other teams have done it before.

Other teams have traded for a franchised quarterback and drafted his replacement in the same year? Are you sure?

Mecca
04-09-2009, 02:25 PM
You're arguing with me to argue...that's fun.

If you really don't understand the point I can't help you.

baitism
04-09-2009, 02:26 PM
He is a really nice kid. He will be really good at calling in plays in his career.

Brock
04-09-2009, 02:27 PM
What have we committed to Matt Cassel? He doesn't have a contract.

Hell, he didn't even hear he'd been traded until the day after.

I'm not saying we shouldn't draft a quarterback. Quite the opposite. I'm saying that acting like we care what Branden Albert thinks in 3 or 4 years and acting like it's a valid argument against drafting a left tackle is a facetious argument, as is the "what about the salary cap" BS. The salary cap for all intents and purposes doesn't even exist.

We shouldn't be replacing Albert at all, but money hasn't got a goddamn thing to do with it.

orange
04-09-2009, 02:32 PM

Nice try.

I don't know where you got that story, but you should give that site a wide berth. The two were together in the apartment, and there was "sexual activity" - that was never denied. The question was whether it was consensual:

The Daily News also reported three witnesses, including Sanchez's roommate, linebacker Brian Cushing, were in the apartment with Sanchez and the alleged victim and told investigators they do not believe a sexual assault took place.

Citing anonymous sources, the Daily News reported that sexual activity, but not intercourse, took place between Sanchez and the alleged victim. The alleged victim's mother, upon speaking with her daughter, contacted police, sources said.

http://www.dailytrojan.com/news/sanchez-hearing-postponed-by-da-1.209824

Buehler445
04-09-2009, 02:41 PM
Even if we could move Albert and keep him from jumping ship as soon as his contract is up, there's still the bigger point.

We KNOW Albert can play LT well. We don't know any of these other guys can. They are supposed to be able to, but we don't know that.

If you going to draft an Oline at 3...I guess. Whatever. Just don't make it an LT. We have one. And he is good.

How epic fail would it be if we move our GOOD LT to RT, he does OK but not as good as LT (which is likely) and the LT we draft is mediocre.

That screams King Carl. I'm fucking done with that bullfuckingshit. LEAVE ALBERT.
Posted via Mobile Device

Raised On Riots
04-09-2009, 02:47 PM
Even if we could move Albert and keep him from jumping ship as soon as his contract is up, there's still the bigger point.

We KNOW Albert can play LT well. We don't know any of these other guys can. They are supposed to be able to, but we don't know that.

If you going to draft an Oline at 3...I guess. Whatever. Just don't make it an LT. We have one. And he is good.

How epic fail would it be if we move our GOOD LT to RT, he does OK but not as good as LT (which is likely) and the LT we draft is mediocre.

That screams King Carl. I'm fucking done with that bullfuckingshit. LEAVE ALBERT.
Posted via Mobile Device

This.

htismaqe
04-09-2009, 04:11 PM
I'm not saying we shouldn't draft a quarterback. Quite the opposite. I'm saying that acting like we care what Branden Albert thinks in 3 or 4 years and acting like it's a valid argument against drafting a left tackle is a facetious argument, as is the "what about the salary cap" BS. The salary cap for all intents and purposes doesn't even exist.

We shouldn't be replacing Albert at all, but money hasn't got a goddamn thing to do with it.

Not the salary cap specifically, but yes, if you wrap up your RT to a LT contract, then that's less money to spend on a position that actually DEMANDS that much money.

htismaqe
04-09-2009, 04:11 PM

That screams King Carl. I'm ****ing done with that bull****ingshit. LEAVE ALBERT.
Posted via Mobile Device

:clap:

Denver Dave
04-09-2009, 04:59 PM
Jim Plunkett Circa 2009

Dave Lane
04-09-2009, 05:28 PM
Model son.

Yeah like none of us has ever done that :)

Pioli Zombie
04-09-2009, 06:28 PM
Tomorrow I hope everyone remembers what Mark Sanchez did for us on the Cross. He took on the weight of sin so they we might be saved.

Oh wait. That was Jesus Christ. Its so hard to tell the two apart on here.
Posted via Mobile Device

Tiger's Fan
04-09-2009, 06:36 PM
What happens when Sanchez doesn't go in the top ten?

'Hamas' Jenkins
04-09-2009, 06:42 PM
What happens when Sanchez doesn't go in the top ten?

That is fucking hilarious.

milkman
04-09-2009, 07:21 PM

This is a weak defensive draft anyway.

This a a deep O-Line draft, so that's where we should be spending our mid to later round picks anyway.

Nexy year is the defensive draft.

Mecca
04-09-2009, 07:30 PM
This is a weak defensive draft anyway.

This a a deep O-Line draft, so that's where we should be spending our mid to later round picks anyway.

Nexy year is the defensive draft.

That sums it up...this team can use just about anything so lets not pigeonhole ourselves into having to take a defensive player.

Raised On Riots
04-09-2009, 07:47 PM
Mmm...it's good see the crew kicking ass and taking names again. MUCH BETTER.

And the answer to dipshit's question is as follows:

"We gang-bang your mother". "Asshole".

DeezNutz
04-09-2009, 07:51 PM

:eek:

First time I've encountered a mom gang-bang scenario on this board.

beach tribe
04-09-2009, 08:19 PM
Mmm...it's good see the crew kicking ass and taking names again. MUCH BETTER.

And the answer to dipshit's question is as follows:

Are you drunk?

beach tribe
04-09-2009, 08:21 PM
:eek:

First time I've encountered a mom gang-bang scenario on this board.

I'm sure redrum has laid it out before. There's nothing about someone's mother that hasn't been covered.

Raised On Riots
04-09-2009, 08:38 PM
Are you drunk?

Nope, just repaying Mr. Hymen in his piss and moan, hit and run style.

KCUnited
04-09-2009, 08:40 PM
There's nothing about someone's mother that hasn't been covered.

Except that ear canal and that's where I cum in.

Raised On Riots
04-09-2009, 08:48 PM
Except that ear canal and that's where I cum in.

HI-YO! You are correct sir!

smittysbar
04-09-2009, 09:20 PM
HI-YO! You are correct sir!

I havn't been on here much, but I take it you are DCS with a new user name

Raised On Riots
04-09-2009, 09:32 PM
I havn't been on here much, but I take it you are DCS with a new user name

Never heard of him.

Gravedigger
04-09-2009, 11:04 PM
We're not going to take a QB at #3 so stop talking like this is the Carl Peterson show still.

Mecca
04-09-2009, 11:07 PM
Carl Peterson would never draft a QB in the 1st so what are you getting at?

Reaper16
04-09-2009, 11:07 PM
We're not going to take a QB at #3 so stop talking like this is the Carl Peterson show still.
Sense, motherfucker! Do you make it?

Raised On Riots
04-09-2009, 11:18 PM
Sense, motherfucker! Do you make it?

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL WINNER!

Pioli Zombie
04-10-2009, 06:52 AM
Happy Good Friday people. Honor Mark Sanchez by praying at noon and thank him for shedding his blood on the Cross for you.
Posted via Mobile Device

OnTheWarpath58
04-10-2009, 08:10 AM
I don't know where you got that story, but you should give that site a wide berth. The two were together in the apartment, and there was "sexual activity" - that was never denied. The question was whether it was consensual:

The Daily News also reported three witnesses, including Sanchez's roommate, linebacker Brian Cushing, were in the apartment with Sanchez and the alleged victim and told investigators they do not believe a sexual assault took place.

Citing anonymous sources, the Daily News reported that sexual activity, but not intercourse, took place between Sanchez and the alleged victim. The alleged victim's mother, upon speaking with her daughter, contacted police, sources said.

http://www.dailytrojan.com/news/sanchez-hearing-postponed-by-da-1.209824

I guess I'll take the LAPD, LA Times and Yahoo sports version of it over the school newspaper.

http://nfldraft.rivals.com/content.asp?SID=1164&CID=538875

According to the LAPD website, the incident allegedly took place at approximately 12:30 a.m. on Wednesday morning.

However, the LA Times reported that a security camera caught Sanchez leaving the 901 Club at 12:59 a.m. Wednesday. Then at approximately 1:30 a.m. the Times reported that Sanchez helped two students push their car that had run out of gas into its parking spot.

This woman claims that her and Sanchez left together, and the incident took place at 12:30 in the morning.

Yet video surveillance shows Sanchez leaving ALONE at 12:59am, and he reportedly helped two students push their car a half hour later.

How did he manage to sexually assault this woman at 12:30 in the morning, allegedly in an apartment, when he was still inside the 901?

This would be a good question to ask Dane, since he lives there, but it seems to me that the "Daily News" is a tabloid rag, or their sources are terrible, considering they have completely different information than the LAPD and the LA Times.

chiefzilla1501
04-10-2009, 08:44 AM
There's two sides to this story.

There's the one side that will overblow a story like the sexual assault charges, even though it seems like he didn't do anything that wrong (I'm always skeptical of these dropped charges, as I think the system tends to sweep more athlete charges under the rug than it should, but the time stamp appears to be pretty strong evidence that nothing happened).

There's also the other side that will do everything in their power to defend Sanchez at all costs. These are the same people that likely said it was okay the first time LJ got in trouble--it was the bitch's fault, of course. Or those who made every excuse for why Jared Allen or Eric Warfield didn't do anything wrong... the first time. Or those who found every reason to defend Junior Siavii's assault charge where he apparently spilled a beer on someone.

It seems like Sanchez has been charged a few times because he couldn't control his temper when he was drunk. And given that he was caught using a fake ID knowing full well he was a high profile guy at USC and the fact that he entered the draft in spite of his coaches' insistence to stay another year lead me to question whether the guy is as mature as we think. Unfair? Maybe. But this is the draft and we're talking about a multi-million dollar player who we have no idea how he'll handle fame and riches. We can't just sweep things like this under the rug.

philfree
04-10-2009, 09:01 AM
It seems like Sanchez has been charged a few times because he couldn't control his temper when he was drunk. And given that he was caught using a fake ID knowing full well he was a high profile guy at USC and the fact that he entered the draft in spite of his coaches' insistence to stay another year lead me to question whether the guy is as mature as we think. Unfair? Maybe. But this is the draft and we're talking about a multi-million dollar player who we have no idea how he'll handle fame and riches. We can't just sweep things like this under the rug.

And he only started 16 games in college. I'm beginning to think that Sanchez is gonna be one of those guys who seems to have all the physical tools(although he's not even 6'3" tall), looks the part, says all the right things and just plays the part so perfectly. So percectly I don't think it's real and he's gonna bust. He's just to good to be true and when something seems to good to be true it usually is. Also it seems like alot of people are ignoring the warning signs. Only 16 starts? Not even 6'3" so he's not really even prototype. With the #3 pick in the draft if I were picking I'd have a hard time picking him. Tempting but I wouldn't.

orange
04-10-2009, 09:19 AM
I guess I'll take the LAPD, LA Times and Yahoo sports version of it over the school newspaper.

http://nfldraft.rivals.com/content.asp?SID=1164&CID=538875

This woman claims that her and Sanchez left together, and the incident took place at 12:30 in the morning.

Yet video surveillance shows Sanchez leaving ALONE at 12:59am, and he reportedly helped two students push their car a half hour later.

How did he manage to sexually assault this woman at 12:30 in the morning, allegedly in an apartment, when he was still inside the 901?

This would be a good question to ask Dane, since he lives there, but it seems to me that the "Daily News" is a tabloid rag, or their sources are terrible, considering they have completely different information than the LAPD and the LA Times.

But medical exams proved inconclusive on the issue of force, making the case "essentially a `one-on-one' allegation," according to the prosecutor.

In a charge evaluation worksheet, the prosecutor said the woman admitted to "consensual kissing and petting" in bed and taking off her shirt and bra after Sanchez had entirely disrobed.
She also acknowledged staying in bed with Sanchez after he repeatedly tried to have sex with her, according to the prosecutor.
A couple who were in the next room during the alleged assault were unaware of any problem, according to the prosecutor.

http://abclocal.go.com/kabc/story?section=news/local&id=4209059

The LosAngeles ABCNews affiliate.

Prosecutors said in a charge evaluation worksheet that a review of medical exams on both parties were inconclusive on the issue of force, making the case "essentially a 'one-on-one' allegation."

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=2468540

Echoed by AP.

Rags - just rags.

p.s. Your YahooSports link - which is NOT "the LAPD, LA Times" but someone named Ryan Abraham of USCFootball.com - says nothing at all about the woman's charges. IF the event took place at ca. 12:30, what does Sanchez whereabouts at 1:00 and especially at 1:30 have to do with anything? I'm not sure what that's even getting at. Are you alleging that he knew he needed an alibi and went to the bar to be sure he got on camera?

Sanchez met the alleged victim the apartment complex after visiting an off-campus bar, the Daily News reported, citing unnamed witnesses. The witnesses said Sanchez appeared to be drunk, the newspaper reported.

http://nbcsports.msnbc.com/id/12504422/

In other words, NOT in the bar - but it's just NBCSports - another rag.

OnTheWarpath58
04-10-2009, 09:30 AM
But medical exams proved inconclusive on the issue of force, making the case "essentially a `one-on-one' allegation," according to the prosecutor.

In a charge evaluation worksheet, the prosecutor said the woman admitted to "consensual kissing and petting" in bed and taking off her shirt and bra after Sanchez had entirely disrobed.
She also acknowledged staying in bed with Sanchez after he repeatedly tried to have sex with her, according to the prosecutor.
A couple who were in the next room during the alleged assault were unaware of any problem, according to the prosecutor.

http://abclocal.go.com/kabc/story?section=news/local&id=4209059

The LosAngeles ABCNews affiliate.

Prosecutors said in a charge evaluation worksheet that a review of medical exams on both parties were inconclusive on the issue of force, making the case "essentially a 'one-on-one' allegation."

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=2468540

Echoed by AP.

Rags - just rags.

p.s. Your YahooSports link says nothing at all about the woman's charges. IF the event took place at ca. 12:30, what does Sanchez whereabouts at 1:00 and especially at 1:30 have to do with anything? I'm not sure what that's even getting at. Are you alleging that he knew he needed an alibi and went to the bar to be sure he got on camera?

Are you retarded?

The LA Times and LAPD both report that Sanchez entered the club at 11:21 Tuesday evening (with a fake ID) and leaving at 12:59am Wednesday morning.

Pretty hard to sexually assault a woman in an apartment at 12:30am when you're recorded on video entering a club at 11:21pm and not leaving until 12:59am.

So, since you won't let this go, and have branded him as a rapist, I'll ask this question:

If in fact they WERE, at ANY time in the same room, why did she lie about the time, and what else is she lying about?

It's pretty obvious why charges were never filed.

orange
04-10-2009, 09:35 AM
Are you retarded?

The LA Times and LAPD both report that Sanchez entered the club at 11:21 Tuesday evening (with a fake ID) and leaving at 12:59am Wednesday morning.

Pretty hard to sexually assault a woman in an apartment at 12:30am when you're recorded on video entering a club at 11:21pm and not leaving until 12:59am.

So, since you won't let this go, and have branded him as a rapist, I'll ask this question:

If in fact they WERE, at ANY time in the same room, why did she lie about the time, and what else is she lying about?

It's pretty obvious why charges were never filed.

Where's the claim about the times? Besides in your imagination?
And why did Cushing report there was sexual activity?
A report echoed by the DA's worksheet.

I see nothing at all here except your own flight of fantasy that suggests Sanchez ever denied making out with the girl in his apartment.

Because she wasn't looking at her watch.

OnTheWarpath58
04-10-2009, 09:37 AM
And why did Cushing report there was sexual activity?
A report echoed by the DA's worksheet.

Did you even READ my post?

According to the LAPD website, the incident allegedly took place at approximately 12:30 a.m. on Wednesday morning.

Video PROVES that Sanchez was inside the 901 from 11:21 until 12:59.

So, again...even IF Sanchez and this girl were EVER in the same room, why did she lie to police about the time?

You don't have to be a fucking brain surgeon to see she's discredited herself. If she lied to the LAPD about the time this assault allegedly happened, what else did she lie about?

Obviously, her story was full of holes, and no charges were filed.

orange
04-10-2009, 09:41 AM
Did you even READ my post?

Yeah, I read it. Please point out AGAIN anywhere that Sanchez denied being with the girl.

ANYWHERE.

OnTheWarpath58
04-10-2009, 09:42 AM
Yeah, I read it. Please point out AGAIN anywhere that Sanchez denied being with the girl.

ANYWHERE.

WTF?

YOU asked THIS question:

Answer: LAPD.

Again, if you could fucking READ, I'm not claiming that he never spent time with that girl - but I am disputing, with stone-cold lock video evidence that he was NOT with that girl, in that apartment at the time SHE CLAIMED to the LAPD that the alleged assault took place.

She lied to police. What else did she lie about?

I wonder if you'll change your assuming, attacking, cynical views if you're ever accused of something you didn't do.

orange
04-10-2009, 09:49 AM
WTF?

YOU asked THIS question:

Answer: LAPD.

Again, if you could ****ing READ, I'm not claiming that he never spent time with that girl - but I am disputing, with stone-cold lock video evidence that he was NOT with that girl, in that apartment at the time SHE CLAIMED to the LAPD that the alleged assault took place.

She lied to police. What else did she lie about?

I wonder if you'll change your assuming, attacking, cynical views if you're ever accused of something you didn't do.

The only mention of the LAPD is about a notice on their website that says the event took place at APPROXIMATELY 12:30.

Again, it is ONLY YOU who is claiming he wasn't with the girl. ONLY YOU.

Sanchez HIMSELF is not making that claim.

Only YOU put so much emphasis on the goddamned time - which is only approximated anywhere in any of these articles.

Where? Where does the woman claim any such thing? Where do you imagine you read this?

OnTheWarpath58
04-10-2009, 09:50 AM
I'm done with this argument - if people want to continue to attack a guy for something that didn't happen - charges would have been filed if they had, or at least if they hadn't had evidence showing that this woman was a stone-cold liar - then go right ahead.

OnTheWarpath58
04-10-2009, 09:53 AM
The only mention of the LAPD is about a notice on their website that says the event took place at APPROXIMATELY 12:30.

Again, it is ONLY YOU who is claiming he wasn't with the girl. ONLY YOU.

Sanchez HIMSELF is not making that claim.

See my last post.

And you might want to re-read my other posts. You have a serious reading comprehension problem.

Again, I've NEVER said he was NEVER with that girl.

I'm saying that the is indisputable video evidence that he could NOT have been in said apartment at the time this girl alleges he assaulted her.

One of many reasons why charges were not filed - the woman lied to police about critical information regarding the attack she alleged took place.

Hard to take someone's story seriously when they lie about a key detail.

orange
04-10-2009, 09:55 AM
See my last post.

And you might want to re-read my other posts. You have a serious reading comprehension problem.

I'm saying that the is indisputable video evidence that he could NOT have been in said apartment at the time this girl alleges he assaulted her.

One of many reasons why charges were not filed - the woman lied to police about critical information regarding the attack she alleged took place.

Hard to take someone's story seriously when they lie about a key detail.

To which I say BULLSHIT - show me where SHE made this "lie about critical information." You're completely reading that into the story yourself.

Charges were dropped because there was no physical evidence of trauma - as plainly stated by the prosecutor.

OnTheWarpath58
04-10-2009, 10:11 AM
To which I say BULLSHIT - show me where SHE made this "lie about critical information." You're completely reading that into the story yourself.

Charges were dropped because there was no physical evidence of trauma - as plainly stated by the prosecutor.

Wow.

Now, who made the allegation to the LAPD that this supposed assault took place?

So, when the LAPD says that the incident allegedly took place at approximately 12:30am, where do you think they're getting that information?

From Sanchez?

Some bum on the corner?

A patron at the club?

Pulling it out of thin air?

Fuck no.

From the person who MADE the fucking allegation of sexual assault to begin with. If the police report says that the assault allegedly took place at approximately 12:30, it's only because the fucking so-called victim said so in her statement to police.

Like arguing with the animal in your avatar.

I'm done.

orange
04-10-2009, 10:15 AM
Wow.

Now, who made the allegation to the LAPD that this supposed assault took place?

So, when the LAPD says that the incident allegedly took place at approximately 12:30am, where do you think they're getting that information?

From Sanchez?

Some bum on the corner?

A patron at the club?

Pulling it out of thin air?

**** no.

From the person who MADE the ****ing allegation of sexual assault to begin with. If the police report says that the assault allegedly took place at approximately 12:30, it's only because the ****ing so-called victim said so in her statement to police.

Like arguing with the animal in your avatar.

I'm done.

She GUESSED at the time. She didn't take notes. That's why it's APPROXIMATELY.

Now, where did you get the idea she claimed they left the bar together?

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost.php?p=5657082&postcount=108

Sanchez met the alleged victim the apartment complex after visiting an off-campus bar, the Daily News reported, citing unnamed witnesses. The witnesses said Sanchez appeared to be drunk, the newspaper reported.

http://nbcsports.msnbc.com/id/12504422/

orange
04-10-2009, 10:22 AM
And one more time - where did MARK SANCHEZ ever deny he was (1) with the girl (2) in his apartment (3) on the night of the alleged assault (4) making out with her?

ANY of the above.

You're trying to give Sanchez a whitewash that he himself doesn't want or need.

orange
04-10-2009, 11:00 AM
No charges filed against Sanchez
TODD HARMONSON
The Orange County Register

No criminal charges will be filed against USC quarterback Mark Sanchez after the Los Angeles County District Attorney's office determined Friday there was not sufficient evidence against him.

Sanchez was arrested April26 after a female USC student accused him of sexually assaulting her in his apartment across the street from campus. He was free on $200,000 bail but was placed on interim suspension from the university during the investigation by police and prosecutors.

"From the outset of this investigation, I've been confident that the facts would come to light and that investigators would confirm that I was innocent of the allegation against me," the Mission Viejo High graduate said in a statement released by USC.

Sanchez's arrest came during a tumultuous offseason for USC, which also has had to deal with investigations into former Trojans tailback Reggie Bush's family's ties to sports marketers and wide receiver Dwayne Jarrett's rental agreement with former quarterback Matt Leinart.

"It's been a rough time, but this was by far the most personal," Trojans coach Pete Carroll said. "This cut the deepest. We know Mark is a great kid, but people were making judgments without knowing everything."

Sanchez redshirted during his first season at USC but is expected to compete with John David Booty in training camp for the Trojans' starting quarterback job. He had not been allowed to participate with teammates in voluntary workouts but is expected to be able to join them soon.

A D.A.'s office spokeswoman released a charge evaluation worksheet that said the alleged victim in the case, a 19-year-old USC student, said she consented to kissing and petting on Sanchez's bed. According to the worksheet, the woman said she repeatedly refused Sanchez's advances to have intercourse with her but continued the other activities with him when he complied.

Another couple in the next room was unaware of what was going on, according to the worksheet, and the alleged victim "did nothing to convey through words or conduct that she had been assaulted" when she later spent approximately 20 minutes with them.

"He certainly agrees that they had consensual relations," said Sanchez's attorney, Leonard Levine. "He's denied from the beginning that any acts they engaged in were not consensual."

The alleged victim's mother reportedly called police later in the morning, and Sanchez was arrested that afternoon in the apartment he shares with USC linebacker Brian Cushing.

Sanchez is the second USC player in a little more than a year who was accused of sexual assault but did not have charges filed against him. Former Trojans cornerback Eric Wright was arrested in March 2005 but was not prosecuted.

Wright, who was found with 136 ecstasy pills in his apartment, was suspended by USC for three years and opted to transfer to UNLV.

Sanchez's suspension, though, is expected to be lifted soon since no official complaint was filed against him at the university level.

"He was able to take his finals and enroll in summer school, but he hasn't been able to work out with his teammates," Levine said. "We're just waiting for confirmation from USC that the suspension will be lifted."

Michael Jackson, USC's senior vice president for student affairs, apparently will contact Sanchez regarding his suspension. It remained unclear if Sanchez will face disciplinary action from the school or football program since he allegedly was drinking and used fake identification.

USC came under fire after Sanchez's arrest from the California chapter of the National Organization for Women's executive director, Helen Grieco, who wrote to school officials in a May letter that their actions showed winning in football was more important than women's safety.

"Our concerns haven't changed," Grieco said Friday. "We still feel the incidents there at USC are unacceptable, and we will continue to shine a light on them."

Grieco said her office was contacted Friday by the alleged victim's family, which said she was "profoundly distraught" but thankful that the organization spoke up about the issue.

http://scfootball.blogspot.com/2006_05_28_archive.html

qed (red for USC)

Raised On Riots
04-10-2009, 11:59 AM
Happy Good Friday people. Honor Mark Sanchez by praying at noon and thank him for shedding his blood on the Cross for you.
Posted via Mobile Device

We shall pray for the restoration of your sanity, my son.

OnTheWarpath58
04-10-2009, 12:25 PM
Jesus tits.

Why do you keep going back to that?

How many times does it have to be said?

I'm saying that there is indisputable video evidence that he could NOT have been in said apartment at the time this girl alleges he assaulted her.

That is just ONE of numerous holes/abnormalities in her story.

Another couple in the next room was unaware of what was going on, according to the worksheet, and the alleged victim "did nothing to convey through words or conduct that she had been assaulted" when she later [B]spent approximately 20 minutes with them.]/B]

Another rather large question mark. You've allegedly just been sexually assaulted, but continue to hang out with the guy that assaulted you, as well as his friends, for the next 20 minutes?

Thank God you're not part of the legal/justice system in this country.

orange
04-10-2009, 12:36 PM
Thank God you're not part of the legal/justice system in this country.

You're ****ing ridiculous.

You're trying to give Sanchez a whitewash that he himself doesn't want or need.

Where did I say Sanchez was guilty? In YOUR IMAGINATION - AGAIN.

Wow, just saw this post.

Bitches are crazy.

Which part of Hootie's description was "made up" (your words)? Except for the "a few days go by," that is - "a few hours" is more like it.

I'm saying that there is indisputable video evidence that he could NOT have been in said apartment at the time this girl alleges he assaulted her.

An alleged time YOU made up out of whole cloth - just like your claim that she said she left the bar with MS. As is plain from the story above, HER MOTHER made the call to the police - it was probably HER MOTHER'S guess about the approximate time that was put on the police statement - the one that we only have a third-hand reference to.

The time of the event is UTTERLY TRIVIAL given that NO ONE denies the sexual activity took place at the place and approximate time that was reported.

Mecca
04-10-2009, 04:53 PM
Like I said there are some that like to paint Sanchez as a bad guy because it makes it easier to justify not wanting him.

'Hamas' Jenkins
04-10-2009, 04:57 PM
orange is a great argument for forced sterilization.

Mecca
04-10-2009, 04:58 PM

I'm not even completely sure what the hell he's arguing.

Raised On Riots
04-10-2009, 05:40 PM

ROFL

Well, you know Mark really does come off as an arrogant, self-centered hooligan of a young man in every interview he does, yes.:rolleyes:

Isn't debating the future of your team with someone who isn't even a fan just peachy?!?!