PDA

View Full Version : NFL Draft Any takers 20090411?

Raised On Riots
04-11-2009, 01:57 PM
http://myespn.go.com/blogs/afcwest/0-3-196...er-Parrish.html (http://myespn.go.com/blogs/afcwest/0-3-1963/Broncos-and-Chiefs-should-consider-Parrish.html)

Broncos and Chiefs should consider Parrish
April 10, 2009 4:00 PM
Posted by ESPN.com's Bill Williamson

The Denver Broncos and Kansas City Chiefs should listen if the Buffalo Bills shop receiver Roscoe Parrish to them.

Parrish would fit in with both teams. ESPN's John Clayton has reported that Buffalo is shopping the receiver/return man around the league because he is the odd man out in Buffalo.
Both Denver and Kansas City are beginning new programs with pass-happy coaches Josh McDaniels and Todd Haley, respectively. Both coaches love multi-receiver sets. In Denver, Parrish could play the role of Wes Welker (who McDaniels coached in New England) in the slot and he would be the perfect complement to Brandon Marshall and Eddie Royal. The Chiefs also could use another receiver and Parrish would fit in there well.

Parrish is one of the premier punt returners in the league. He'd help both Denver and Kansas City in that area as well. McDaniels and new Kansas City general manager Scott Pioli are both from New England and they saw Parrish up close twice a season in the AFC East.

With Parrish's role diminished in Buffalo, the Bills likely won't ask too much for him. He'd be well worth a mid-round draft pick for both the Broncos and the Chiefs. Both teams need to consider this option.

Groves
04-11-2009, 02:01 PM
I've got a frosty glass of antifreeze for the next Parrish thread starter.

Raised On Riots
04-11-2009, 02:30 PM

My bad.

RJ
04-11-2009, 02:46 PM

Antifreeze is best served at room temperature, preferably in a brandy snifter.

Groves
04-11-2009, 02:46 PM
Oh you're ok, it's the NEXT thread starter.

EyePod
04-11-2009, 02:52 PM
For the 3rd time, he would be a huge pickup. Our ST's need as much help as possible.

Saccopoo
04-11-2009, 03:04 PM
What's the point of giving up a pick for a guy that couldn't hold Kevin Robinson's jock?

The Bad Guy
04-11-2009, 03:08 PM
What's the point of giving up a pick for a guy that couldn't hold Kevin Robinson's jock?

There is no way in hell I believe you are a real poster.

There is no one this fucking stupid. You make Royr look like he was co-piloting with Neil Armstrong.

Saccopoo
04-11-2009, 03:17 PM

What would be the other alternatives to being a "real" poster? I seem real enough.

Anyway, you wait and see on Robinson. Guy led the NCAA's in returns and was hurt going into this past season. Dude has some freaky moves, and really can hit the hole. A healthy Robinson is not the same guy that we saw last year. If he makes the roster this next season, he'll make some noise.

Gonzo
04-11-2009, 05:42 PM

There is no one this fucking stupid. You make Royr look like he was co-piloting with Neil Armstrong.
ROFL ROFL
Posted via Mobile Device