PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Tyler Thigpen's...hi...high...highlight...highlight video....

Count Zarth
04-11-2009, 02:03 PM
:rolleyes:

Right click, save as... (http://uranus.ckt.net/%7Egochiefs/The%20Tyler%20Thigpen%20Highlight%20Film.avi)

As always please have the latest FFDSHOW (http://www.free-codecs.com/download/FFDshow.htm) installed and view with Windows Media Player Classic (http://www.free-codecs.com/download/Media_Player_Classic.htm).

<object width="560" height="340">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/dATgHHcvsR4&hl=en&fs=1&ap=%2526fmt%3D18" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></object>

Raised On Riots
04-11-2009, 02:24 PM
Holy FUCK! LMAO!!!!

Your best EVAH!

Pestilence
04-11-2009, 02:25 PM
Strictly 4 his Thiggaz ROFL

kysirsoze
04-11-2009, 02:33 PM
I wish HE was our QB.

Count Zarth
04-11-2009, 02:35 PM
I wish HE was our QB.

Oh yeah. That'd be a hoot.

Because you know, when I started sifting through big pass plays, I found all these 25-yard completions...that oddly enough were five-yard throws...imagine that...

Mr. Flopnuts
04-11-2009, 02:35 PM
LMAO The very end was great.

Mr. Krab
04-11-2009, 02:36 PM
Wow, someone has way too much time on their hands and a serious case of asshole.

Raised On Riots
04-11-2009, 02:39 PM
Wow, someone has way too much time on their hands and a serious case of asshole.

How DARE he mock the Great Thigpen!!! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Saccopoo
04-11-2009, 02:42 PM
Nice. I'd really like him in a Randel-El position. Run the Wildcat for us. There's a lot of possibilities for him contributing for the team other than third string qb.

stevieray
04-11-2009, 02:43 PM
Awesome, now we can have the same argument for the 500th time.

Chiefs fans are their own worst enemy.

Mr. Arrowhead
04-11-2009, 02:50 PM
so I assume its a highlight film of him playing in the first half

EyePod
04-11-2009, 02:55 PM

LOL, even Pigpen lovers can't deny that he's terrible in the 2nd half...

Chiefs Pantalones
04-11-2009, 02:56 PM
LOL classic stuff. Thankfully no more experimenting with that guy.

...hearing the Thigpen supporters running... haha

EyePod
04-11-2009, 04:00 PM
There were some awesome throws in there... (but I'm sure guys like Andrew Walter had a few good ones..). I really liked the play around 2:50, where Thiggy booted and the defenders came towards him and he had the easy toss to TG for the TD. That should be his bread and butter. But yeah, he definitely underthrew a bunch. His throw to TG on the left side was perfect though.... I think Cassel is a serious upgrade though.

On a side note, we all knew that Pigpen didn't have the arm strength... so why did the coaches force the WR's to run streak routes (that weren't just diversions)? I mean, at least have Thigpen throw it earlier if need be...

Count Zarth
04-11-2009, 04:03 PM
There were some awesome throws in there... (but I'm sure guys like Andrew Walter had a few good ones..). I really liked the play around 2:50, where Thiggy booted and the defenders came towards him and he had the easy toss to TG for the TD. That should be his bread and butter. But yeah, he definitely underthrew a bunch. His throw to TG on the left side was perfect though.... I think Cassel is a serious upgrade though.

On a side note, we all knew that Pigpen didn't have the arm strength... so why did the coaches force the WR's to run streak routes (that weren't just diversions)? I mean, at least have Thigpen throw it earlier if need be...

What's sad is when you're making a highlight film for a quarterback...and you have to throw out two 40-yard completions because they're utter ducks that parachute down from the moon into Bradley's/Darling's hands.

Count Zarth
04-11-2009, 04:04 PM

Naw. He made an awesome run against the Raiders in the second half. ROFL

okiedokieokoye
04-11-2009, 04:06 PM
What a waste of time. I speak of you and thigpen

Raised On Riots
04-11-2009, 04:07 PM
What's sad is when you're making a highlight film for a quarterback...and you have to throw out two 40-yard completions because they're utter ducks that parachute down from the moon into Bradley's/Darling's hands.

LMAO But...but...:LOL:

Thig Lyfe
04-11-2009, 04:18 PM
YES!

Raised On Riots
04-11-2009, 04:35 PM
YE-

NO!%(/

CrazyPhuD
So are you jealous that he's had more pussy by the time he was 16 than you'll have by the time you're 30?

Raised On Riots
YES!

But of course...:rolleyes:

stevieray
04-11-2009, 04:36 PM
Naw. He made an awesome run against the Raiders in the second half. ROFL

..and he threw the winning TD pass against the Jets, until Sperm pulled his usual BS and put the ball back into the hands of Favre.

I think it's funny that people continually have to go after a third string QB to find a reason bitch about their own team.

Count Zarth
04-11-2009, 04:37 PM
So are you jealous that he's had more pussy by the time he was 16 than you'll have by the time you're 30?

Dude I've got to be jealous of 90 percent of the male population on planet Earth in order for that to be true...so, no.

Thig Lyfe
04-11-2009, 04:37 PM
When's part II coming out?

Count Zarth
04-11-2009, 04:41 PM
When's part II coming out?

When Cassel gets hurt and Thigpen runs his ass off some more....

Thiggy and the Bowe-ndit, Part II.

Count Zarth
04-11-2009, 04:46 PM
..and he threw the winning TD pass against the Jets, until Sperm pulled his usual BS and put the ball back into the hands of Favre.

I think it's funny that people continually have to go after a third string QB to find a reason bitch about their own team.

No, Brandon Flowers scored the "go-ahead" TD against the Jets.

Thiggy sat around with this thumb up his butt.

stevieray
04-11-2009, 05:08 PM

Thigpen sat around with this thumb up his butt.

you're right, I must've been thinking about another game, but I may be partly right. IIRC, Herm ran three times and didn't secure the win, when Thigpen had the hot hand..opening drive of the third qtr, he drove us to the 9 yard line.... He had over a 1oo qb rating and threw for over 300 yards.

EyePod
04-11-2009, 06:23 PM

What's even sadder is that at 3:10, there's a perfect pass. And he has his feet set. He bombs it. But he isn't on the run. Maybe his problem is that he relies on the "run first to a side, then either run or pass" too much instead of trusting his arm to make the required throws with just a normal drop back?.

Count Zarth
04-11-2009, 06:33 PM
What's even sadder is that at 3:10, there's a perfect pass. And he has his feet set. He bombs it. But he isn't on the run. Maybe his problem is that he relies on the "run first to a side, then either run or pass" too much instead of trusting his arm to make the required throws with just a normal drop back?.

No, I had to leave out a couple of 40-yard completions, like I said. They were terrible, underthrown ducks.

He's inept.

KCBOSS1
04-11-2009, 06:39 PM
It's hard to tell what he could do under the new system. Surely, with Haley, we will have an aggressive, passing offense. Just so many unknowns.... Cassel, Haley, the defense..... Everything is so speculative. We have no idea what Thigpen was capable of under Herm's game planning.

Terribilis
04-11-2009, 07:12 PM
More then anything, this clip made me appreciate Chan Gailey

HypnotizedMonkey
04-11-2009, 07:16 PM
cool video... nice thiggy freeze frame at the end. lol

Raised On Riots
04-11-2009, 07:33 PM
Hey Clay, how many of those passes were repeats? That's a LOT of time to fill with so little talent, brah.

Count Zarth
04-11-2009, 07:35 PM
Hey Clay, how many of those passes were repeats? That's a LOT of time to fill with so little talent, brah.

Just one. His best throw of the season to Bradley in the TB game.

Raised On Riots
04-11-2009, 07:40 PM

Thiggy sat around with this thumb up his butt.

Just one. His best throw of the season to Bradley in the TB game.

Arigato.

Direckshun
04-11-2009, 08:04 PM
Kid played his heart out and single-handedly made last season watchable.

There's a lot to love with this kid.

Simply Red
04-11-2009, 09:35 PM
entertaining, thanks.

-King-
04-11-2009, 10:20 PM
I dont get the love for Thigpen. Say he's nothing but a backup qb, fine. But to say that he absolutely sucks? Nah, I dont get that. I dont think a Herm led qb has ever done as well.

But...but...but..they had to install a gimmick offense just for him.

Yeah, well with 2 qbs out, even Herm can realize that his current offense isnt getting it done. In the 2 games before Thigpen came in, the qbs had already been sacked 9 times. 9 times in 2 games and yet you want us to continue coming from under center? Hell, you even coined a nickname for MacIntosh for his knack of allowing sacks. THEY HAD TO install that offense. Its not that Thigpen isnt capable of succeeding in a pro style, we dont know that. Its because he cannot survive in HERMS pro style.

Cassel is better than Thigpen, but its not like Thigpen cant come in and make plays.

Raised On Riots
04-11-2009, 10:28 PM
I dont get the love for Thigpen. Say he's nothing but a backup qb, fine. But to say that he absolutely sucks? Nah, I dont get that. I dont think a Herm led qb has ever done as well.

But...but...but..they had to install a gimmick offense just for him.

Yeah, well with 2 qbs out, even Herm can realize that his current offense isnt getting it done. In the 2 games before Thigpen came in, the qbs had already been sacked 9 times. 9 times in 2 games and yet you want us to continue coming from under center? Hell, you even coined a nickname for MacIntosh for his knack of allowing sacks. THEY HAD TO install that offense. Its not that Thigpen isnt capable of succeeding in a pro style, we dont know that. Its because he cannot survive in HERMS pro style.

Cassel is better than Thigpen, but its not like Thigpen cant come in and make plays.

Thigpens balls feel fresh and clean now. He thanks you.

petegz28
04-11-2009, 10:33 PM
For a kid that was 3rd string at the start of the season, he gave us the best QB play we had in the last 3 years. If we had anything that looked like a defense we might have won 6 or 7 games instead of 2.

-King-
04-11-2009, 10:33 PM
Thigpens balls feel fresh and clean now. He thanks you.

Damn, so we cant even throw facts out there. I thought this was a discussion board. Thigpen must have pissed all over your parade...

Count Zarth
04-11-2009, 10:34 PM
For a kid that was 3rd string at the start of the season, he gave us the best QB play we had in the last 3 years.

Sorry, that's bullshit. Huard was a much better QB in 06.

-King-
04-11-2009, 10:35 PM
For a kid that was 3rd string at the start of the season, he gave us the best QB play we had in the last 3 years. If we had anything that looked like a defense we might have won 6 or 7 games instead of 2.

How dare you say something positive about Thigpen?!?!?!? They had to install a whole new offense for him!!! Nevermind that 2 qbs had already gone down before him, they're supposed to keep everything how it is!!! How dare they try to change something that was not working. Everybody enjoyed the old "qb goes under center, gets ball, gets sacked, doesnt get up" act.

petegz28
04-11-2009, 10:36 PM

Suck balls. Huard was the master of the fetal position. He was so good that Trent Green started in the playoff game.

Count Zarth
Suck balls. Huard was the master of the fetal position. He was so good that Trent Green started in the playoff game.

We won more games that year because of Damon Huard than Trent Green.

petegz28
How dare you say something positive about Thigpen?!?!?!? They had to install a whole new offense for him!!! Nevermind that 2 qbs had already gone down before him, they're supposed to keep everything how it is!!! How dare they try to change something that was not working. Everybody enjoyed the old "qb goes under center, gets ball, gets sacked, doesnt get up" act.

Claythan has a mancrush on Huard. That is pretty much it.

tonyetony
Kid played his heart out and single-handedly made last season watchable.

There's a lot to love with this kid.

I agree. Thiggy showed more grit than any other QB we've seen for awhile. Expectations won't be so low next year. When we utilized our offensive talents to the fullest last year we were almost respectable. I think we're going to be better this year.

-King-
04-11-2009, 10:37 PM

How so?

And he also had a running game to help him. Your boy toy LJ was still playing back then.

petegz28

Yep. And his play was so stellar that he was benched in the game that counted.

Count Zarth
How so?

Because he actually played in a pro-style offense...and produced in the second half of games...

Raised On Riots
04-11-2009, 10:38 PM
Damn, so we cant even throw facts out there. I thought this was a discussion board. Thigpen must have pissed all over your parade...

Just flippin' you shit. Relax.

petegz28
04-11-2009, 10:38 PM
How so?

And he also had a running game to help him. Your boy toy LJ was still playing back then.

Yea, wasn't that the year LJ ran the ball 40000000 times?

-King-
04-11-2009, 10:39 PM

Yeah, LJs 1700 yards 19 TDs had NOTHING to do with us winning that season. Hell, I bet they barely handed the ball of to LJ that year.

Count Zarth
04-11-2009, 10:40 PM
Yeah, LJs 1700 yards 19 TDs had NOTHING to do with us winning that season. Hell, I bet they barely handed the ball of to LJ that year.

It doesn't matter what you say. There were games in 08 when we ran the ball. Most of the time Thigpen could barely complete a pass in the 2nd half.

petegz28
04-11-2009, 10:40 PM
Because he actually played in a pro-style offense...and produced in the second half of games...

And had a running game and defense. WOW!

How many leads did Thiggy get us that the defense blew? How many times were we 3rd and 1 and needed the 1st to run out the clock and LJ folded 4 yards in the backfield?

San Diego didn't score 10 points in 2 minutes because of Thiggy.

Thigy was every bit as good as Huard ever was. And without looking at the stats, I would argue put up as many if not more points on average. Or was at least close.

Count Zarth
04-11-2009, 10:41 PM
Thigy was every bit as good as Huard ever was.

That is so retarded. What did he do, complete 54 percent of his passes?

Lame.

petegz28
04-11-2009, 10:42 PM
It doesn't matter what you say. There were games in 08 when we ran the ball. Most of the time Thigpen could barely complete a pass in the 2nd half.

That was as much to do with game planning or lack thereof as well. Teams adjusted and we didn't. How many times did our defense blow a lead late in the game, Claythan?

-King-

So we ran the ball 416 times this year? We had a runningback with 19 TDs this year? We had a ground threat this year?

All Huard had to do was show up. He was the prototypical management qb.

Count Zarth
So we ran the ball 416 times this year? We had a runningback with 19 TDs this year? We had a ground threat this year?

All Huard had to do was show up. He was the prototypical management qb.

Doesn't matter what happened in the running game. Huard made plays late in games. He also made plays in games where we DIDN'T run the ball.

petegz28
04-11-2009, 10:43 PM
That is so retarded. What did he do, complete 54 percent of his passes?

Lame.

Well if he had a RB running for 1700 yards behind him like your bitch Huard did, perhaps defenses wouldn't have been able to sit back on his passes?

Just a fucking thought and all.

Count Zarth
04-11-2009, 10:43 PM
Well if he had a RB running for 1700 yards behind him like your bitch Huard did, perhaps defenses wouldn't have been able to sit back on his passes?

Just a fucking thought and all.

Thigpen CANNOT PLAY IN A PRO STYLE OFFENSE

He would have SUCKED BALLS in the 2006 offense playing under center.

Hello?

-King-
04-11-2009, 10:44 PM
Doesn't matter what happened in the running game. Huard made plays late in games. He also made plays in games where we DIDN'T run the ball.

Yes, Im sure the defenses putting 9 in the box to protect from the run didnt help Huard a bit.

Count Zarth
04-11-2009, 10:45 PM
Yes, Im sure the defenses putting 9 in the box to protect from the run didnt help Huard a bit.

They were passing situations, numbnuts.

Check out the end of the San Diego game in 06.

Huard got us in FG range with three awesome passes.

WHEN DID THIGPEN EVER DO THAT?

KCChiefsMan
04-11-2009, 10:45 PM
nice work!

petegz28
04-11-2009, 10:46 PM

Hello?

He sucks so bad you made a highlight reel of him.

What a fugtard you are at times, Claythan.

And for the umpteen-million and a 1/2 time, the other 2 QB's BEFORE Thigy couldn't run said pro style offense either. Perhaps our suck o-line had something to do with it?

But keep on making highlight videos then pissing on the guy. That makes you look about as stupid as you sound at times.

-King-

Hello?

And you know that how? Hmmm, what happened to the last 2 qbs who played in a pro style under Herm? Maybe thats why they switched over to a shotgun spread. You dont know if he can or cant play in a pro style offense.

Count Zarth
You dont know if he can or cant play in a pro style offense.

Yes, we know it beyond a shadow of a doubt. DID YOU WATCH THE GAMES LAST SEASON?

We had to go to the spread offense because Thigpen's footwork is balls. When he's under center he's practically USELESS.

Count Zarth
04-11-2009, 10:47 PM
And for the umpteen-million and a 1/2 time, the other 2 QB's BEFORE Thigy couldn't run said pro style offense either.

Um, yes, Huard could. In 06. Just fine.

BTW, Huard's highlight film was more impressive.

petegz28
04-11-2009, 10:48 PM
Yes, we know it beyond a shadow of a doubt. DID YOU WATCH THE GAMES LAST SEASON?

We had to go to the spread offense because Thigpen's footwork is balls. When he's under center he's practically USELESS.

Yeah I did, did you? What offensive line did you see that we had that could run an under center offesne? I seem to remember your bitch Huard getting sacked as soon as the fucking ball was snapped.

When our QB was under center our offensive line was useless. JFC you are such a tard at times.

Raised On Riots
04-11-2009, 10:48 PM
Chiefs 2008 Outcome:

Tyler Thigpen = 1 win.

Damon Huard = 1 win.

Well I gotta' say, that's just too much goddamned awesomeness for me to handle! Why in just typing that down, I blew a nut in my pants!!!

The Moral:
Suck comes in many colorful shapes and sizes.

Debate...OVER.

-King-
04-11-2009, 10:49 PM
They were passing situations, numbnuts.

Check out the end of the San Diego game in 06.

Huard got us in FG range with three awesome passes.

WHEN DID THIGPEN EVER DO THAT?

Oh, he got us in FG range? Damn, thats a quarterbacks dream!! Getting his team in FG range. To hell with the touchdown, let me get my team in field goal range!!!!!

When did Huard ever had 3 TDs and over 250 yards?

petegz28

I'm sorry, so now an O-line with 3 pro-bowlers on it is what you have to use to defend Huard over Thigy?

Note to Claythan...Huard got knocked out for the season with the same o-line Thigy's O put up 21pts per game.

Count Zarth
When our QB was under center our offensive line was useless.

Check out the Denver game.

Anyway, the point still stands. Thigpen cannot play under center. He would not have done well in 06. Huard did fine, because he's a professional quarterback. With professional footwork. And professional accuracy.

tonyetony
04-11-2009, 10:50 PM

After Herm's halftime pep talks last year our offense seemed to revert to his crappy conservative style. I think things will change under more sane leadership.

-King-
04-11-2009, 10:51 PM

Post it, his 11 touchdowns would be a hell of a lot more fun to watch than thigpens 18.

And while you're at it, why dont you post the 19 TDs from LJ vs. the TDs from our RBs this year.

Count Zarth
04-11-2009, 10:51 PM
Oh, he got us in FG range? Damn, thats a quarterbacks dream!! Getting his team in FG range.

It is a dream when you need a game winning field goal with 1 second left. HELLO?

When did Huard ever had 3 TDs and over 250 yards?

Huard threw for 312 yards against Seattle that year. He threw for 288 yards against Arizona.

We won BOTH of those games because Huard was a clutch motherfucker late in ballgames.

Something Tyler Thigpen knows NOTHING about.

petegz28
04-11-2009, 10:52 PM
Claythan you are in for a long year of whining cause we are going to run the spread a lot this year. Especially with a pass-happy head coach,

Just face the facts...

Huard=old and busted
Thigy\Cassel=New Hotness.

Old & Busted = Huard
New Hotness =Thiggy\Cassel

Count Zarth
04-11-2009, 10:53 PM
Claythan you are in for a long year of whining cause we are going to run the spread a lot this year. Especially with a pass-happy head coach,

We are not running the spread.

The offense will feature professional footwork, professional accuracy, and downfield passing.

It will not feature dump passes to Tony Gonzalez that go for 20 yards. It will not feature endless bubble screens and quick hitches to Dwayne Bowe.

It will feature REAL PASSING.

-King-
04-11-2009, 10:53 PM
Check out the Denver game.

Anyway, the point still stands. Thigpen cannot play under center. He would not have done well in 06. Huard did fine, because he's a professional quarterback. With professional footwork. And professional accuracy.

Yes, that accuracy has helped him ride the bench for 10 ahem 13 seasons. Its funny how Thigpen has almost half Huards life production in only one year.

-King-
04-11-2009, 10:55 PM

The offense will feature professional footwork, professional accuracy, and downfield passing.

It will not feature dump passes to Tony Gonzalez that go for 20 yards. It will not feature endless bubble screens and quick hitches to Dwayne Bowe.

LMFAO! God forbid we pass 20 yards a play! Who would ever want that?!?!

LMFAO!!! Worst point you've made.

petegz28
04-11-2009, 10:55 PM

You mean we will be absent Herm Edwards? Yes. And we will still run spread offenses a lot.

petegz28
04-11-2009, 10:56 PM
It is a dream when you need a game winning field goal with 1 second left. HELLO?

Huard threw for 312 yards against Seattle that year. He threw for 288 yards against Arizona.

We won BOTH of those games because Huard was a clutch mother****er late in ballgames.

Why did you make this video?

Mecca
I thought one positive thing for Matt Cassel was I would stop hearing about Tyler Thigpen, guess not.

Raised On Riots

Just face the facts...

Huard=old and busted
Thigy\Cassel=New Hotness.

Old & Busted = Huard
New Hotness =Thiggy\Cassel

Clay is absolutely 100% right on this; it HAS been confirmed. Pistol = GONE.

Count Zarth
LMFAO! God forbid we pass 20 yards a play! Who would ever want that?!?!.

No dumbass, you don't get it.

Thigpen made a living last year dumping the ball on short passes and watching Bowe and Tony do all the work.

HUARD ACTUALLY THREW THE BALL DOWNFIELD WITH REASONABLE ACCURACY.

HUGE difference.

Count Zarth
04-11-2009, 10:57 PM
Why did you make this video?

Because a Chiefs player made some plays. Why else?

petegz28
Clay is absolutely 100% right on this; it HAS been confirmed. Pistol = GONE.

Pistol will be gone. Spread won't. Sorry to break that to you but Cassel ran spread sets a lot with NE. Haley is a pass happy coach. You are going to see spread offenses.

-King-

We won BOTH of those games because Huard was a clutch mother****er late in ballgames.

Why wasnt he a clutch motherfucker against pittsburgh? 7-45. YEESH!!

petegz28
04-11-2009, 10:58 PM

Thigpen made a living last year dumping the ball on short passes and watching Bowe and Tony do all the work.

HUGE difference.

Joe Montana won 4 SB's dumping short passes and slants to Jerry Rice....dickhead.....ROFL

Count Zarth
Pistol will be gone. Spread won't. Sorry to break that to you but Cassel ran spread sets a lot with NE. Haley is a pass happy coach. You are going to see spread offenses.

Pass happy does not equal spread offense.

Spread offense is not about what formation is used.

It's about PHILOSOPHY. It's about throwing a lot of short passes because your quarterback CAN'T HIT THE BROADSIDE OF A BARN PAST 15 YARDS.

Just because you are in the shotgun or have multiple receivers DOES NOT MEAN YOU ARE RUNNING THE SPREAD OFFENSE.

-King-

HUGE difference.

God forbid Bowe and Tony do work. To hell with plays that work, why should we use them?

Count Zarth
04-11-2009, 10:59 PM
Joe Montana won 4 SB's dumping short passes and slants to Jerry Rice....dickhead.....ROFL

Joe Montana also threw the ball downfield with accuracy.

Something Thigpen knows nothing about.

tonyetony

Funny thing is we got Huard from NE and he might of won a game or two for them but he never showed the promise Cassel has.

petegz28
Claythan's #1 complaint last year was Thiggy threw too much to his hall of fame TE.

Count Zarth
God forbid Bowe and Tony do work. To hell with plays that work, why should we use them?

It's not a matter of them working.

It's a matter of what wins championships.

The spread offense will never win a championship in the NFL. It's limited. It doesn't challenge defenses enough. Superior talent skullfucks it.

petegz28
04-11-2009, 11:00 PM
Pass happy does not equal spread offense.

Spread offense is not about what formation is used.

It's about PHILOSOPHY. It's about throwing a lot of short passes because your quarterback CAN'T HIT THE BROADSIDE OF A BARN PAST 15 YARDS.

Just because you are in the shotgun or have multiple receivers DOES NOT MEAN YOU ARE RUNNING THE SPREAD OFFENSE.

So you are saying that when an offense spreads the field via formation, the field really isn't spread? STFU

Mecca
Claythan's #1 complaint last year was Thiggy threw too much to his hall of fame TE.

When you're jacking it up into triple coverage or just staring him down as soon as the ball is snapped its a bit much.

Count Zarth

No. My #1 complaint was Thigpen sucked.

He threw a lot of short passes to his hall of fame tight end because THAT WAS NEARLY ALL HE WAS GOOD AT!

petegz28
Joe Montana also threw the ball downfield with accuracy.

Something Thigpen knows nothing about.

I think your own video crys bullshit on your own post.

petegz28
04-11-2009, 11:01 PM
When you're jacking it up into triple coverage or just staring him down as soon as the ball is snapped its a bit much.

For a kid who was 3rd string at the start of the season, I will cut him some slack on those types of mistakes.

Count Zarth
So you are saying that when an offense spreads the field via formation, the field really isn't spread? STFU

No, retard.

Spread offense is about philosophy.

The formation MAY BE SPREAD OUT...that does NOT mean you running "THE" spread offense.

Vermeil's offense frequently spread the field out. Did you ever hear ANYONE refer to the Vermeil offense as "THE SPREAD?"

NO! FUCK NO!

Get a CLUE!

petegz28
No. My #1 complaint was Thigpen sucked.

He threw a lot of short passes to his hall of fame tight end because THAT WAS NEARLY ALL HE WAS GOOD AT!

He sucked so bad you made a highlight video of him. There truly is some good drugs for sale at WPI, isn't there?

-King-
04-11-2009, 11:02 PM

Mecca, welcome to the lives of Tom Brady, Matt Cassel and Randy Moss. I've seen Moss in triple coverage thrown to plenty of times by those two.

Raised On Riots

You just compared Tyler Fucking Pickpen to Joe Montana; who's the dickhead again???

petegz28
No, retard.

Spread offense is about philosophy.

The formation MAY BE SPREAD OUT...that does NOT mean you running "THE" spread offense.

Vermeil's offense frequently spread the field out. Did you ever hear ANYONE refer to the Vermeil offense as "THE SPREAD?"

NO! **** NO!

Get a CLUE!

Ok so when we spread the defense out...they are really in a tight formation but not really. Got it. It's like a tank offense but only different.

Count Zarth
04-11-2009, 11:03 PM
He sucked so bad you made a highlight video of him.

The sun shines on a dog's ass every now and then.

This video was the collection of rays that hit Thigpen's butt.

petegz28
04-11-2009, 11:03 PM
You just compared Tyler ****ing Pickpen to Joe Montana; who's the dickhead again???

No sir, not my intent. I was proving that you don't have to thrown the ball 40yards down field to be an effective offense. And you can be the dickhead.

Count Zarth
04-11-2009, 11:04 PM
Ok so when we spread the defense out...they are really in a tight formation but not really.

You really don't get it.

The spread offense is not about what formation you're using.

It's about where the play is going, where the quarterback is throwing the ball.

petegz28
The sun shines on a dog's ass every now and then.

This video was the collection of rays that hit Thigpen's butt.

Nice backpedal......ROFL

petegz28
You really don't get it.

:eek:

tonyetony
04-11-2009, 11:06 PM
You just compared Tyler ****ing Pickpen to Joe Montana; who's the dickhead again???

their arm strength is very comparable. that's about it.

-King-
04-11-2009, 11:07 PM
Hmmm, so Thigpen sucks because the field is spread out and he only throws short passes?

So does that mean Manning sucks?

Thigpen averaged 6.2 yards per pass. P. Manning averaged 7.2. Does that mean they both suck, because both mostly play out of the shotgun and they both complete short passes most of the time....

petegz28
04-11-2009, 11:07 PM
You really don't get it.

Do you get Wiki at WPI, or is it blocked?

The spread offense is an offensive scheme in American football and Canadian football that is used at every level of the game including the NFL, CFL, NCAA, NAIA, CIS, and high schools across America and Canada. The spread offense begins with a no-huddle approach with the quarterback in the shotgun formation much of the time. The fundamental nature of the spread offense involves spreading the field horizontally using 3, 4, and even 5-receiver sets (some implementations of the spread also feature wide splits between the offensive linemen). The object of the spread offense is to open up multiple vertical seams for both the running and passing game to exploit, as the defense is forced to spread itself thin across the field (a "horizontal stretch") to cover everyone.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spread_offense

Count Zarth
04-11-2009, 11:08 PM
The object of the spread offense is to open up multiple vertical seams for both the running and passing game to exploit

This is the object of EVERY offense that throws the ball.

Guess what? We couldn't take advantage of any vertical seams because Thigpen's downfield accuracy sucks ass.

So we had to throw tons of bubble screens and short routes, like we had Chase fucking Daniel under center, BECAUSE THAT'S ALL THIGPEN DOES WELL!!!

Count Zarth
04-11-2009, 11:09 PM
Thigpen averaged 6.2 yards per pass. P. Manning averaged 7.2.

A full yard is a huge difference. Clearly you don't understand that.

Manning throws the ball down the field more than just about any quarterback in the NFL.

petegz28
04-11-2009, 11:09 PM
[/B]
This is the object of EVERY offense that throws the ball.

Guess what? We couldn't take advantage of any vertical seams because Thigpen's downfield accuracy sucks ass.

So we had to throw tons of bubble screens and short routes, like we had Chase ****ing Daniel under center, BECAUSE THAT'S ALL THIGPEN DOES WELL!!!

Um your getting there. Although you just said the spread wasn't about formation. And it is......fugster.

Count Zarth
04-11-2009, 11:10 PM
Um your getting there. Although you just said the spread wasn't about formation. And it is......fugster.

I don't care what wiki says.

Vermeil's offense featured tons of spread formations.

But it wasn't "THE" spread. It was the Coryell offense.

If you don't understand the difference, you're a dumbass. If you think Tyler Thigpen has any future has a long-term starting NFL quarterback, you're a dumbass.

Clearly you guys are dumbasses.

petegz28
04-11-2009, 11:11 PM
You really don't get it.

WRONG....

repeated for your other ear...
The fundamental nature of the spread offense involves spreading the field horizontally using 3, 4, and even 5-receiver sets

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spread_offense

-King-
A full yard is a huge difference. Clearly you don't understand that.

Manning throws the ball down the field more than just about any quarterback in the NFL.

So why isnt his average higher?

A full yard isnt that big of a difference. Especially when you compare receivers. Harrison + Wayne + Clark >>> Gonzo + Bowe + Darling/Bradley

petegz28
I don't care what wiki says.

Vermeil's offense featured tons of spread formations.

But it wasn't "THE" spread. It was the Coryell offense.

If you don't understand the difference, you're a dumbass. If you think Tyler Thigpen has any future has a long-term starting NFL quarterback, you're a dumbass.

Clearly you guys are dumbasses.

Ok so what is "THE SPREAD", tool?

Count Zarth
04-11-2009, 11:12 PM
Again, I don't care what wiki says.

Vermeil's offense spread the the field with 3 and 4 receivers all the time.

It was not the spread offense. Not even close.

Raised On Riots
No sir, not my intent. I was proving that you don't have to thrown the ball 40yards down field to be an effective offense. And you can be the dickhead.

And with Tyler Pickpen leading the offense like some retarded, Leonardo DiCaprio standing at the front of the boat and proclaiming himself "KING OF THE WORLD", you'll never have to worry about EITHER!

Count Zarth
A full yard isnt that big of a difference.

It is a huge difference.

The fact you don't understand that speaks volumes.

tonyetony
04-11-2009, 11:13 PM
Tigpen's fantasy number's don't lie. He has an intangible that's a fact. He can flat out run. It's an extra dimension that no one gives him credit for.

petegz28
04-11-2009, 11:14 PM
It is a huge difference.

Yea Claythan...no one understands but you. According to you, the spread isn't the spread even though it is the spread by any techinical definition.

And you do a highligh video of a guy you think totally sucks ass.

You're right on top of things as usual, buddy.

Count Zarth
Ok so what is "THE SPREAD", tool?

The spread is an offense which features a lot of short passing. Watch Missouri. They run that damn bubble screen, or a tight end screen, three or four fucking times a quarter.

The Chiefs went to the spread offense for two reasons:

1. Thigpen couldn't play from under center.

2. Thigpen couldn't throw downfield with any consistent accuracy.

So, they adopted many of the philosophies which made Missouri's offense successful. It works in college, because there is less speed on defense.

It doesn't work in the NFL.

Raised On Riots
their arm strength is very comparable. that's about it.

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Fuck me with a Mrs. Butterworth's bottle; this has officially become the most retarded fucking debate of the week.

petegz28
04-11-2009, 11:15 PM
Tigpen's fantasy number's don't lie. He has an intangible that's a fact. He can flat out run. It's an extra dimension that no one gives him credit for.

Agreed. I hoipe Cassel can do the same cause it is a back breaker against defenses. Nothing worse for a defense to play great coverage on 3rd down only to have the QB break off a good run for the first.

Count Zarth
Yea Claythan...no one understands but you.

Tons of people understand.

You and KcChiefsKing clearly don't.

It's OK. Tyler Thigpen, king of the bubble screen and the five-yard dumpoff, is no longer our starting quarterback.

-King-
Manning runs the spread? No cant be http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?page=easterbrook/070911&sportCat=nfl

GASP! Tom Brady too? Professional teams have also used various versions of this scheme beginning with the former Houston Oilers, the Atlanta Falcons, and Detroit Lions. The 2007 New England Patriots also utilized the spread with quarterback Tom Brady and wide receivers Randy Moss, Wes Welker, Donte Stallworth, and Jabar Gaffney.

Count Zarth
04-11-2009, 11:16 PM
They may have run spread concepts from time to time.

It works when you can also run the ball and also play from under center and throw the ball down the field.

It doesn't work when that's all you can do. As we saw with Tyler Thigpen last year.

-King-
04-11-2009, 11:17 PM
The spread is an offense which features a lot of short passing. Watch Missouri. They run that damn bubble screen, or a tight end screen, three or four ****ing times a quarter.

So, they adopted many of the philosophies which made Missouri's offense successful. It works in college, because there is less speed on defense.

Yawn, yeah those are the reasons for going to it. I couldnt have been because the 2 previous starters got put on IR FOR THE REST OF THE SEASON because of the pro style offense :) Clathan, stop fooling yourself. I know you guys at WPI dont watch much of Chiefs football, but c'mon!!

petegz28
04-11-2009, 11:17 PM
The spread is an offense which features a lot of short passing. Watch Missouri. They run that damn bubble screen, or a tight end screen, three or four ****ing times a quarter.

No actually they were nothing like MU's offense.

MU had the QB WAY the fuck back in the shotgun.
MU had their O linemen REALLY fucking spread.

MU was an exagerated spread.

And I am not talking about the pistol. I already said we aren't running the pistol. We are going to run THE SPREAD a lot. Which means a lot of 3-4 WR sets or 2 WR with the TE split out. That is called "spreading the formation". Add that to the WPI rola-dex of football facts.

petegz28
04-11-2009, 11:18 PM
They may have run spread concepts from time to time.

It works when you can also run the ball and also play from under center and throw the ball down the field.

It doesn't work when that's all you can do. As we saw with Tyler Thigpen last year.

I know..it is a damn shame when a kid who was 3rd string comes in at the 4th game of the season and isn't Joe Montana by week 7. :cuss:

Count Zarth
04-11-2009, 11:18 PM
Yawn, yeah those are the reasons for going to it.

Those ARE the reasons for it.

They had Thigpen playing under center in Atlanta. Playing in a traditional NFL offense.

THE RESULTS WERE DISASTROUS!

If you two dumb motherfuckers had been paying attention to anything on this board since that game you would realize what's been going on.

But here you are, defending Tyler Thigpen, for god knows WHAT reason. He's not our starter, he's never going to win a Super Bowl here, so what's the fucking point?

Count Zarth
04-11-2009, 11:19 PM
We are going to run THE SPREAD a lot.

We're going to run spread formations.

We're not going to be running the same backward-ass offense we ran last year.

There is a difference.

tonyetony
04-11-2009, 11:19 PM
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

**** me with a Mrs. Butterworth's bottle; this has officially become the most retarded ****ing debate of the week.

so you think that Montana had a cannon.......please.

petegz28
04-11-2009, 11:20 PM

They had Thigpen playing under center in Atlanta. Playing in a traditional NFL offense.

If you two dumb mother****ers had been paying attention to anything on this board since that game you would realize what's been going on.

But here you are, defending Tyler Thigpen, for god knows WHAT reason. He's not our starter, he's never going to win a Super Bowl here, so what's the ****ing point?

OMG you are right. The kids first game as a starter with the worst O Line in the NFL and he sucked. Paint me fucking shocked!!!

Count Zarth
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Fuck me with a Mrs. Butterworth's bottle; this has officially become the most retarded fucking debate of the week.

This thread is like playing whack-a-mole. KcChiefsKing and petez28 just keep popping up, spouting the same dumb, ignorant crap, and I just keep whacking them on the head.

petegz28
so you think that Montana had a cannon.......please.

Montana had an average arm. He was just very, VERY accurate.

Count Zarth
04-11-2009, 11:21 PM
Montana had an average arm. He was just very, VERY accurate.

Thigpen has a better arm than Montana.

He's just VERY, VERY INACCURATE!

petegz28
This thread is like playing whack-a-mole. KcChiefsKing and petez28 just keep popping up, spouting the same dumb, ignorant crap, and I just keep whacking them on the head.

You'r the fuckhead that made a highlight video of a kid that you say can't do what you have a video of him doing. ROFL

Your douchery has ascended to new heights! Tell Nick you want a raise.

-King-
It is a huge difference.

Yeah, a 2 year player should have the same yards per pass as a 10 yr HOF player.

petegz28
04-11-2009, 11:22 PM
Thigpen has a better arm than Montana.

He's just VERY, VERY INACCURATE!

looked pretty good in that video....

Count Zarth
04-11-2009, 11:22 PM
You'r the fuckhead that made a highlight video of a kid that you say can't do what you have a video of him doing. ROFL

Uh, he made a few downfield throws. Terrific.

The fact I picked them out doesn't mean he can do it consistently. That's why his ass is on the bench.

tonyetony
04-11-2009, 11:23 PM

If you two dumb mother****ers had been paying attention to anything on this board since that game you would realize what's been going on.

But here you are, defending Tyler Thigpen, for god knows WHAT reason. He's not our starter, he's never going to win a Super Bowl here, so what's the ****ing point?

I think he could be an effective back-up on the road to the super bowl some day......just like Huard was.

-King-

And you dont know what a spread offense is. Sorry but that's where you lost. When you start making up your own definitions for football formations, thats when you have lost an argument. Actually, you lost when you joined WPI but thats beside the point...

Count Zarth
Yeah, a 2 year player should have the same yards per pass as a 10 yr HOF player.

Matt Ryan averaged 7.9 yards per attempt last year.

Do you want me to whack you on the head again, mole?

-King-
04-11-2009, 11:24 PM

The fact I picked them out doesn't mean he can do it consistently. That's why his ass is on the bench.

Werent you just defending Huard a few pages ago? His whole career has been on the bench.

Count Zarth
04-11-2009, 11:24 PM
And you dont know what a spread offense is.

I know what it is.

We won't be running it this year.

We'll be running a professional offense. Not the crap we ran out last year.

Raised On Riots
04-11-2009, 11:25 PM
Yawn, yeah those are the reasons for going to it. I couldnt have been because the 2 previous starters got put on IR FOR THE REST OF THE SEASON because of the pro style offense :) Clathan, stop fooling yourself. I know you guys at WPI dont watch much of Chiefs football, but c'mon!!

TYLER THIGPEN HAD AN OFFENSE CUSTOM-BUILT BY GAILEY TO COMPENSATE FOR HIS WEAKNESSES!!!

THIS IS FACT GODDAMNIT!

WHAT PART OF THIS DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND?!?!?!

Count Zarth
Werent you just defending Huard a few pages ago? His whole career has been on the bench.

Sure. I'm not going to say he's a great quarterback. But in 2006, he was certainly better than Thigpen was last year. He won more games, he was more accurate, he threw the ball down the field with more consistency.

There is no denying any of that.

So stop with the Thigpen love.

petegz28

He sucked so bad you made a video of him. He put up more than enough points for us to win if we had anyting of a defense. He played behind one of the worst offensive lines in the league. And he was the 3rd fucking string QB.

Pretty fucking good for a kid who had never started a game in the NFL until week 4 and had Herm Edwards and Dick Curl coaching him.

But you're right. He sucks ass. He can't hit "the side of a barn" as you say. Oh wait...look at the video you made...ROFL

petegz28
04-11-2009, 11:26 PM
Sure. I'm not going to say he's a great quarterback. But in 2006, he was certainly better than Thigpen was last year. He won more games, he was more accurate, he threw the ball down the field with more consistency.

There is no denying any of that.

So stop with the Thigpen love.

He had 3 pro bowlers blocking for him and a RB that ran for 1700 yard you fucking tool. Thiggy had nothing even close to that.

-King-
04-11-2009, 11:27 PM
Matt Ryan averaged 7.9 yards per attempt last year.

Do you want me to whack you on the head again, mole?

Peyton Manning averaged 6.5 yards per attempt his first year.

Count Zarth
04-11-2009, 11:27 PM
He can't hit "the side of a barn" as you say.

He's not an accurate passer.

Oh wait...look at the video you made...ROFLA few accurate throws doesn't make him an accurate passer.

Stop confusing this video with validation. Scott Pioli and Todd Haley certainly weren't convinced after watching every pass Thigpen threw last year. Why you or anyone should be convinced by 3.5 minutes of his best throws is beyond me. But apparently you now worship at Thigpen's feet.

My mistake.

Count Zarth
04-11-2009, 11:28 PM
He had 3 pro bowlers blocking for him and a RB that ran for 1700 yard you fucking tool. Thiggy had nothing even close to that.

We've already discussed why Thigpen couldn't even play in the offense Huard ran in 2006.

Get down, mole.

Count Zarth
04-11-2009, 11:29 PM
Peyton Manning averaged 6.5 yards per attempt his first year.

Picking out Manning's worst year, and comparing it to Thigpen's best year, really isn't doing your argument any favors.

-King-
TYLER THIGPEN HAD AN OFFENSE CUSTOM-BUILT BY GAILEY TO COMPENSATE FOR HIS WEAKNESSES!!!

THIS IS FACT GODDAMNIT!

WHAT PART OF THIS DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND?!?!?!

The part where 2 guys go on IR because of the previous offense. Thats like getting in a wreck at an intersection 2 times, and then still going through it a 3rd time. Even Herm knew better. He had to change it.

But I guess you would try to go through the intersection the 3rd time.

petegz28
He's not an accurate passer.

A few accurate throws doesn't make him an accurate passer.

Stop confusing this video with validation. Scott Pioli and Todd Haley certainly weren't convinced after watching every pass Thigpen threw last year. Why you or anyone should be convinced by 3.5 minutes of his best throws is beyond me. But apparently you now worship at Thigpen's feet.

My mistake.

I'm just saying for what he did and where he was at the start of the season...you are all full of shit if you think this kid don't have some game. His #'s were similar to Cassel's btw......in ase you didn't know that. OF course Cassel also had good coaches and a defense.

-King-
Picking out Manning's worst year, and comparing it to Thigpen's best year, really isn't doing your argument any favors.

Thigpen has only started one year, wtf. Thats was Mannings first year compared to Thigpens.

petegz28
We've already discussed why Thigpen couldn't even play in the offense Huard ran in 2006.

Get down, mole.

No we haven't cause he never had that chance. Your bitch Huard got knocked the fuck out playing behind the same line Thiggy did....dumbass.

Count Zarth
04-11-2009, 11:30 PM
I'm just saying for what he did and where he was at the start of the season...you are all full of shit if you think this kid don't have some game. His #'s were similar to Cassel's btw......in ase you didn't know that. OF course Cassel also had good coaches and a defense.

Cassel completed 63.4 percent of his passes.

Thigpen could never hope to do that. He's not good enough.

He has some game...enough game to entertain us. Enough game that he will never win a playoff game.

Count Zarth
04-11-2009, 11:31 PM
Your bitch Huard got knocked the fuck out playing behind the same line

We are not comparing 2008 Thigpen to 2008 Huard.

We are comparing 2008 Thigpen to 2006 Huard.

Where did you lose sight of that fact? That's what started this debate.

*WHACK*

petegz28
04-11-2009, 11:32 PM
Claythan I am sorry ,,,this is a good video but your commentary on the kid you made the video of makes one ask WTF you even did it? You hate Thigy. You always have. You have never said anyting good about the kid. And now you come along with a highlight video of someone you say sucks balls.

You have some issues my friend and I suggest you seek professional help.

petegz28
04-11-2009, 11:33 PM

*WHACK*

Yes you have to compare Huard with 3 pro-bowlers blocking and a 1700 yard performance from a RB to make your case. AND a defense that finished MUCH better than Thigpen's.

You're a ****ing idiot if you expect someone to buy that shit.

Count Zarth
Claythan I am sorry ,,,this is a good video but your commentary on the kid you made the video of makes one ask WTF you even did it?.

He made some plays and they deserved recognition.

But it doesn't change my opinion of him as a player.

Do I have to be a wild, rabid screaming fan of every player I make a video for?

Count Zarth
Yes you have to compare Huard with 3 pro-bowlers blocking and a 1700 yard performance from a RB to make your case.

You're a fucking idiot of you expect someone to buy that shit.

Let me ask you this: Do you think Thigpen could have done as well as Huard in 2006?

-King-
04-11-2009, 11:35 PM

*WHACK*

So teams playing 9 in the box didnt help Huard a bit huh? *WHACK*

petegz28
04-11-2009, 11:36 PM
Let me ask you this: Do you think Thigpen could have done as well as Huard in 2006?

Yes. If he had that offensive line and that LJ and that defense to depend on I think we proabably would have went better than 9-7.

Particularly because most of the time Huard went fetal, Thigy would have taken off and picked up yards. Something Huard nor Green could do.

Raised On Riots
04-11-2009, 11:36 PM
http://www.styleburns.com/800px-Pulp_Fiction-Bible.jpg

SENSE, MOTHERFUCKERS; DO YOU MAKE IT?!?!?

petegz28
04-11-2009, 11:37 PM

SENSE, MOTHER****ERS; DO YOU MAKE IT?!?!?

You don't...that much we know. /jk

-King-
04-11-2009, 11:37 PM
I know what it is.

We won't be running it this year.

We'll be running a professional offense. Not the crap we ran out last year.

Whats a spread offense? Because you seem to know more than every internet article about it.

-King-
04-11-2009, 11:38 PM

SENSE, MOTHER****ERS; DO YOU MAKE IT?!?!?

Well, atleast we know Claythan isnt a virgin to oral sex by the way you're sucking him up.

petegz28
Whats a spread offense? Because you seem to know more than every internet article about it.

He has already explained it. It has nothing to do with formation. Of course he is the only fucking person who believes that but let him have his fun.

-King-
Isnt Claythan the same person who worships LJ, yet he's saying that LJ wouldnt have made a difference last year? Huh?

Count Zarth
04-11-2009, 11:39 PM
Yes.

Why?

He can't play in that style of offense.

petegz28
04-11-2009, 11:40 PM
Isnt Claythan the same person who worships LJ, yet he's saying that LJ wouldnt have made a difference last year? Huh?

I don't know how many times we were trying to run out clock and it would be 3rd and 1 and our $40 mil RB couldn't get the 1 fucking yard.

Nevermind Priest or Marcus ALWAYS got it regardless if the blocking broke down or not. That was their job and they did it. LJ is a wanna-be that prospered behind a pro-bowl line.

-King-
04-11-2009, 11:40 PM
Why?

And you got that from what?

Raised On Riots
04-11-2009, 11:41 PM
Well, atleast we know Claythan isnt a virgin to oral sex by the way you're sucking him up.

I'm not "sucking up" to Claythan, I am bashing to a bloody, meaty, purple-stained PULP the idea that Tyler Thigpen's value to any other team in the NFL is slightly higher than a WARM BUCKET OF PISS!

-King-
04-11-2009, 11:43 PM
I'm not "sucking up" to Claythan, I am bashing to a bloody, meaty, purple-stained PULP the idea that Tyler Thigpen's value to any other team in the NFL is slightly higher than a WARM BUCKET OF PISS!

And you have yet to explain yourself. Why do you think that is? If any team doesnt change their offense after their 2 qbs end up on IR, then they need to get shut down by the NFL. That would be pure stupidity.

petegz28
04-11-2009, 11:43 PM
Why?

Claythan...I don't wtf else to tell you. We lost 2 QB's playing under center this year. If that doesn't scream in your fucking head that our O-line was incapable of playing under center I don't know wtf else to tell your sorry ass.

Go look at the tapes of when we tried to even run the ball from under center. LJ was mauled in the backfield by several d-linmen. Our O-line could not block for a QB under center. And if getting 2 QB's knocked out for the season and watching your bitch Huard getting sacked literally at the snap of the ball doesn't convince you of that, then you need to quit your job an WPI cause you are truly fucking clueless.

No one, Thigy, Huard, Croyle, Manning, Monatana...no one was going to play under center for the Chiefs in 2008 and stay healthy, let alone be successfull. Because the O-line SUCKED!

tonyetony
04-11-2009, 11:47 PM

Look at the Vikings and the Bucs we could be in worse shape at QB.

Count Zarth
04-11-2009, 11:47 PM
No one, Thigy, Huard, Croyle, Manning, Monatana...no one was going to play under center for the Chiefs in 2008 and stay healthy, let alone be successfull. Because the O-line SUCKED!

That's true.

But we also know Thigpen cannot play from under center.

The protection can be perfect. But he doesn't have the consistent footwork to drop back from under center, which means he doesn't have the consistent accuracy to complete passes from under center.

Thigpen would have fired wildly on passes Huard was completing in 2006. He's just not an accurate quarterback.

Accurate quarterbacks complete better than 55 percent of their passes, especially in spread offenses that emphasize short passes, which the Chiefs did last year.

petegz28
04-11-2009, 11:49 PM
That's true.

The protection can be perfect. But he doesn't have the consistent footwork to drop back from under center, which means he doesn't have the consistent accuracy to complete passes from under center.

Thigpen would have fired wildly on passes Huard was completing in 2006. He's just not an accurate quarterback.

Accurate quarterbacks complete better than 55 percent of their passes, especially in spread offenses that emphasize short passes, which the Chiefs did last year.

Ok Coach. So when do you start your new job as the QB coach for the Chiefs?

You're full of shit. You specualting out the ass cause you like the way Huard's cock tatses and you are pissed cause Thigy passed you over for Holly Star.

Raised On Riots
04-11-2009, 11:50 PM
That's true.

Dear God; I leave the nut house in your care Clay.

I'm out!

-King-
04-11-2009, 11:51 PM
You know what, Claythan, settle this, prove us wrong. Make a video showing all of Thigpen plays from under center. You had time to make his highlight tape so this one should be easy to you.

Count Zarth
Ok Coach. So when do you start your new job as the QB coach for the Chiefs?

You're full of shit. You specualting out the ass cause you like the way Huard's cock tatses and you are pissed cause Thigy passed you over for Holly Star.

Why is any of this news to you?

It's been nailed down on this board for months now.

Count Zarth
Make a video showing all of Thigpen plays from under center.

It's in the original post.

Unfortunately there were so few good plays made from under center, I had to throw in his good plays from the shotgun/pistol.

Because that's what Tyler Thigpen does best. Run his ass off and chuck up ducks.

-King-
04-11-2009, 11:52 PM
Dear God; I leave the nut house in your care Clay.

I'm out!

So...where'd he spray it, on your face or on your back?

Cause you did nothing in this thread but cosign him. You didnt make ANY POINTS whatsoever.

petegz28
04-11-2009, 11:54 PM
Why is any of this news to you?

It's been nailed down on this board for months now.

What has? That you like how Huard's cock tastes? Or that you are pissed cause Thigy went for Hottie-Holly over your ass?

Count Zarth
04-11-2009, 11:55 PM
http://www.drunkenblog.com/drunkenblog-archives/i/moleinside_zoom3.jpg

tonyetony
04-11-2009, 11:58 PM
That's true.

dude really. He went 230 completions for 420 attempts last year with numerous dropped balls. He is an ok back-up,...just like Huard was.

petegz28
04-11-2009, 11:59 PM
God damn, Claythan thinks Thigy sucks so much...he made a highlight video of him.

Count Zarth
God damn, Claythan thinks Thigy sucks so much...he made a highlight video of him.

I do think he sucks.

He sucks in an entertaining way.

Sort of like a poor man's Michael Vick.

petegz28
dude really. He went 230 completions for 420 attempts last year with numerous dropped balls. He is an ok back-up,...just like Huard was.

I think if he had a real coach to work with and not Dick Curl he could have progressed a lot more. Starter? Maybe. Better than he is now? Definitely.

petegz28
04-12-2009, 12:01 AM
I do think he sucks.

He sucks in an entertaining way.

Sort of like a poor man's Michael Vick.

I'm done with you. You are like my wife. She will bitch and moan about how ugly she thinks an outfit is as she puts it on and wears it out to wherever.

Count Zarth
04-12-2009, 12:02 AM
I'm done with you. You are like my wife. She will bitch and moan about an how ugly she thinks an outfit is as she puts it on and wears it out to wherever.

That would be the equivalent of me buying a Thigpen jersey.

That will never happen.

petegz28
04-12-2009, 12:03 AM

That will never happen.

I said Good Day!

Count Zarth
04-12-2009, 12:05 AM
I said Good Day!

It's a great day. Thigpen is on the bench. With the spread.

tonyetony
04-12-2009, 12:12 AM

That will never happen.

Since Huard's gone are you going to argue for Brodie as back up? Croyle is clearly the the drop back passer type you admire. I'll take my chances with Thiggy.

Count Zarth
04-12-2009, 12:15 AM
Since Huard's gone are you going to argue for Brodie as back up? Croyle is clearly the the drop back passer type you admire. I'll take my chances with Thiggy.

Thigpen is a fine backup, though the offense might be limited with him in.

petegz28
04-12-2009, 12:18 AM
Thigpen is a fine backup, though the offense might be limited with him in.

Newsflash for you Mr. WPI....ANY offense is going to be limited when they bring in their 3rd string QB. DUH!!!!!

Count Zarth
04-12-2009, 12:21 AM
Newsflash for you Mr. WPI....ANY offense is going to be limited when they bring in their 3rd string QB. DUH!!!!!

I was referring to him as a 2nd string QB.

Some backup quarterbacks are not so limited.

For instance...Damon Huard.

petegz28
04-12-2009, 12:24 AM
I was referring to him as a 2nd string QB.

Some backup quarterbacks are not so limited.

For instance...Damon Huard.

Huard sucked balls when he didn't have a 1700 yard RB performance behind him. ROFL

He was so good 2 years ago we won all of 4 games. Last year he was so awesome he couldn't make it past the 3rd game of the year.

Count Zarth
04-12-2009, 12:25 AM
Huard sucked balls when he didn't have a 1700 yard RB performance behind him.

Huard came in and played almost as well as Trent Green. The only thing he was really limited by was not having Willie Roaf.

tonyetony
04-12-2009, 12:31 AM
Huard came in and played almost as well as Trent Green. The only thing he was really limited by was not having Willie Roaf.

With protection Huard was a fine back-up. Without protection Huard was a total basket case quitter.

petegz28
04-12-2009, 12:31 AM

Oh, so now all of the sudden personal on the O-line matters? Sure doesn't seem too when you want to compare Huard 06 to Thiggy 08. Why should it now? Huard still had 3 of the 4. Thigy had 1. One. Uno.

Next you will say Trent was better because he had Priest Holmes.

Count Zarth
04-12-2009, 12:48 AM
Oh, so now all of the sudden personal on the O-line matters?

It always matters.

I shudder to think what Thigpen would have done with Jordan Black protecting his blindside.

Raised On Riots
04-12-2009, 01:46 AM
So...where'd he spray it, on your face or on your back?

Cause you did nothing in this thread but cosign him. You didnt make ANY POINTS whatsoever.

Your wife would know better than me, motherfucker.

And when you don't listen, you miss the points. But why am I arguing facts with a True Fan who thinks that a #16 jersey equals the second coming of Len Dawson?

Micjones
04-12-2009, 06:24 AM
The kid played some pretty good football for the Chiefs last season.
I don't think he gets enough credit for having produced under difficult circumstances.

*Tips his hat*

chiefzilla1501
04-12-2009, 08:04 AM
It always matters.

I shudder to think what Thigpen would have done with Jordan Black protecting his blindside.

I think the point to be made is that Thigpen played last year under a poor offensive line. THat's an adverse circumstance. The same offensive line that got the two prior QBs killed.

chiefzilla1501
04-12-2009, 08:07 AM
I don't think he gets enough credit for having produced under difficult circumstances.

*Tips his hat*

Agreed. If there's anything I've learned about Chiefs' fans, it's that players either suck and always will, or they're awesome.

Thigpen played reasonably well given that he had poor coaching, zero attention paid to him by the coaching staff, no preseason reps with starting receivers, a poor offensive line, a new offense he had to learn in midseason, and zero NFL starts under his belt. He's earned my respect and I'm more than happy to give him the chance to keep improving in a backup role.

MahiMike
04-12-2009, 09:01 AM
Good stuff. Sure looks like an NFL QB to me. I hope Pioli keeps him. Excellent backup QB.

milkman
04-12-2009, 10:02 AM
I think he could be an effective back-up on the road to the super bowl some day......just like Huard was.

Huard was an effective backup on the road to a SB?

Buehler445
04-12-2009, 10:36 AM
Huard was an effective backup on the road to a SB?

I think he's referring to the Patriots.

JASONSAUTO
04-12-2009, 10:37 AM

*Tips his hat*

agreed here mic

tonyetony
04-12-2009, 10:53 AM
I think he's referring to the Patriots.

I was. Damon F*****g Huard has 2 Super Bowl rings.

T-post Tom
04-12-2009, 11:20 PM
Awesome. I wish the season was starting tomorrow.

Chiefs=Good
04-13-2009, 05:45 AM
Nice job Clay mate..

Reerun_KC
04-13-2009, 08:39 AM
I was. Damon F*****g Huard has 2 Super Bowl rings.

You just caused Hootie to masturbate his unit completely off his body...

Count Zarth
09-29-2009, 11:52 AM
East-bound and down...to Miami....

Loaded up and suckin!

Molitoth
09-29-2009, 12:12 PM
Thigpen is a perfect fit for the wildcat and that offense, imo.

Mr. Arrowhead
09-29-2009, 12:27 PM
even tho, i cant stand thigpen, this video is one of your best

Count Zarth
09-29-2009, 12:29 PM
even tho, i cant stand thigpen, this video is one of your best

I'm a documentarian. Thigpen's Kansas City exploits have been chronicled. We will not soon forget this dark chapter.

OnTheWarpath58
09-29-2009, 12:33 PM
See ya, Thig.

You won't be missed.

DumbHillbillies
09-29-2009, 12:47 PM
Love the music the video is set to. Forgot how good his wheels are. Nice. C U thiggy