PDA

View Full Version : Food and Drink Wild Turkey

Short Leash Hootie
04-11-2009, 08:56 PM
So I'm sitting at my mom's house waiting for my friend to pick me up to go out...

and all I can find in this entire house is wine and a half of bottle of Wild Turkey...

So now I'm trying to down Wild Turkey and Coke...and I hate fucking whiskey.

This is painful.

Nzoner
04-11-2009, 08:58 PM
So I'm sitting at my mom's house waiting for my friend to pick me up to go out...

and all I can find in this entire house is wine and a half of bottle of Wild Turkey...

So now I'm trying to down Wild Turkey and Coke...and I hate ****ing whiskey.

This is painful.

Painful with coke?ROFL

Bwana
04-11-2009, 09:00 PM
Your threads are painful.

Hydrae

This is painful.

You could try not drinking until you actually go out. If you are drinking something you don't like for the buzz or whatever, you have a problem IMO.

Baconeater
I'm not a big fan of whiskey either, I had a bad experience with it as a teenager. The taste of it makes me think of puke.

mlyonsd
04-11-2009, 09:01 PM
Painful with coke?ROFL
The more painful part would be waiting at mom's house for a friend to pick you up to go out.

KcMizzou
04-11-2009, 09:01 PM
I'm not a big fan of whiskey either, I had a bad experience with it as a teenager. The taste of it makes me think of puke.I'm that way with tequila. Got really sick on it once, and now just the smell makes me wanna gag.

Short Leash Hootie
04-11-2009, 09:02 PM
The more painful part would be waiting at mom's house for a friend to pick you up to go out.

I'm home for Easter weekend, asshole.

Short Leash Hootie
04-11-2009, 09:02 PM
Painful with coke?ROFL
I dislike whiskey...

I also dislike all of the random encounters with people I knew from high school that I'll see out tonight.

I handle them much better with booze in my system. Sue me.

mlyonsd
04-11-2009, 09:03 PM
I'm home for Easter weekend, asshole.

j/k. And you're right, I am an asshole.

Baconeater
04-11-2009, 09:03 PM
That would probably be enough to drive me to drink whiskey.

Short Leash Hootie
04-11-2009, 09:05 PM
That would probably be enough to drive me to drink whiskey.
If my dumbass friend doesn't hurry up, I'm knocking out the wine next, and I truly hate wine.

I'm not sophisticated enough to drink wine...therefore I chug wine...

KC2004
04-11-2009, 09:07 PM
Whiskey builds character. Maybe not the right kind of character but I enjoy it none the less.

mlyonsd
04-11-2009, 09:07 PM
Take it from an expert....never mix any brand of whiskey with anything other than water.

KC2004
04-11-2009, 09:10 PM
Take it from an expert....never mix any brand of whiskey with anything other than water.

Tried scotch and water last weekend. :eek: Not good.

Short Leash Hootie
04-11-2009, 09:11 PM

Well I figured...

Hey, I like ice cubs, and hey, I like Coca-Cola...so maybe with enough cubes and enough coke, I can drain out the taste of two shots of disgusting bourbon!

It didn't work.

BUT

Big gulps and weird facial expressions after said gulps are doing the trick.

mlyonsd
04-11-2009, 09:13 PM

You sound like me. I only dring Scotch if that's the only thing available.

KC2004
04-11-2009, 09:14 PM
Well I figured...

Hey, I like ice cubs, and hey, I like Coca-Cola...so maybe with enough cubes and enough coke, I can drain out the taste of two shots of disgusting bourbon!

It didn't work.

BUT

:D That's not my favorite brand of bourbon either but i can tolerate it if the only choice. Makers Mark FTW.
http://phil.yanov.com/images/MakersMark.jpg

KC2004
04-11-2009, 09:15 PM
You sound like me. I only dring Scotch if that's the only thing available.

I'm slumming right now. Kessler and coke.

mlyonsd
04-11-2009, 09:16 PM
Well I figured...

It didn't work.

BUT

Heh, you're getting there.

Whiskey is an acquired drink. Especially when you get to the age where pouring down beer makes you fat or bankrupts you.

Good luck, I hope your friend picks you up before you can't keep your eyeballs focused. :D

Short Leash Hootie
04-11-2009, 09:18 PM
There were only about 4 shots left in the bottle, so I'll be ok.

I'm hoping I get the fuck out of here before 10, though.

Lzen
I'm not a big fan of whiskey either, I had a bad experience with it as a teenager. The taste of it makes me think of puke.

Lol, I had a few of those bad experiences as a teenager with whiskey or bourbon or bourbon whiskey. I still like to drink it. I'm drinking a Jameson and diet Pepsi right now. :)

Von Dumbass
Pussy. Wild Turkey is the shit.

mlyonsd
04-11-2009, 09:20 PM
I'm slumming right now. Kessler and coke.

Kessler? I think I had it once. Not my favorite but that's just me.

For me, adding coke made it go down waaaaay tooo fast so I was chit faced within an hour or two.

Just adding water makes it a more honest dring IMO. I personally like seltzer.

DeezNutz
04-11-2009, 09:20 PM

Of course it sucked.

You ruined it by adding water.

Count Alex's Losses
04-11-2009, 09:21 PM
Enjoy your night, Hootie. Don't listen to these retards. Some of us are sitting at home ready to enjoy an evening of protein shakes, video editing and Madden football.

Short Leash Hootie
04-11-2009, 09:22 PM

I was talking to my stepdad today (I live in Illinois)...he was super psyched about Cutler being a Bear.

I guess everyone called in to 670 (Chicago sports radio) and he said it felt as if the Cubs had won the World Series...fans were so excited.

But hey, have fun with Orton.

mlyonsd
04-11-2009, 09:23 PM

If I were you being a Donk fan I'd get up at 7am every Sunday morning starting in September and drink until you can't watch your team play flag FB.

Short Leash Hootie
04-11-2009, 09:23 PM
Enjoy your night, Hootie. Don't listen to these retards. Some of us are sitting at home ready to enjoy an evening of protein shakes, video editing and Madden football.

We'll see.

I generally don't have as much fun back home...

mlyonsd
04-11-2009, 09:25 PM

My wife started shooting shots of tequlia so have fun jerking youself off to Madden.

Lzen
04-11-2009, 09:25 PM
I'm that way with tequila. Got really sick on it once, and now just the smell makes me wanna gag.

Now tequila is bad for me. It makes me really stupid. I have been known to do some crazy shit after drinking that shit. I try to avoid it at all costs. A margarita or two is okay. But no shots. :(

Short Leash Hootie
04-11-2009, 09:29 PM
Now tequila is bad for me. It makes me really stupid. I have been known to do some crazy shit after drinking that shit. I try to avoid it at all costs. A margarita or two is okay. But no shots. :(
If you want to be a total vag and get really drunk, really quick, with no immediate consequences off of tequila...order as many shots as you want and chase them with pineapple juice.

I could drink an entire bottle of tequila in minutes if I had a liter of pineapple juice.

Now I'd probably hurl it all up in the next hour or so, but...

KC2004
04-11-2009, 09:29 PM
Claythan:

Taking a nut to the face from your boyfriend doesn't count as protein shakes Claythan.

RJ
04-11-2009, 09:30 PM
Whisky, wine, then go out drinking......sounds like a recipe for disaster.

Count Alex's Losses
04-11-2009, 09:30 PM
My wife started shooting shots of tequlia so have fun jerking youself off to Madden.

I usually jerk off after Madden...

RJ
04-11-2009, 09:31 PM
:D That's not my favorite brand of bourbon either but i can tolerate it if the only choice. Makers Mark FTW.
http://phil.yanov.com/images/MakersMark.jpg

Abso-fugging-lutely.

Von Dumbass
04-11-2009, 09:36 PM
I was talking to my stepdad today (I live in Illinois)...he was super psyched about Cutler being a Bear.

I guess everyone called in to 670 (Chicago sports radio) and he said it felt as if the Cubs had won the World Series...fans were so excited.

But hey, have fun with Orton.

I think they have Rex Grossman 2.0 over there in Chicago now. Cutler is nothing without Mike Shanahan, the best offensive line in football, and the second best WR core in football.

KcMizzou
04-11-2009, 09:40 PM
I think they have Rex Grossman 2.0 over there in Chicago now. Cutler is nothing without Mike Shanahan, the best offensive line in football, and the second best WR core in football.You're gonna need a name change.

It's as if you've got your ex girlfriends name tatooed on your ass.

Short Leash Hootie
04-11-2009, 09:40 PM
I think they have Rex Grossman 2.0 over there in Chicago now. Cutler is nothing without Mike Shanahan, the best offensive line in football, and the second best WR core in football.

:hmmm:

You'd think you'd carry the handle Marshall7624 or Clady7624? Why'd you choose Cutler? He's Rex Grossman!

Lzen
04-11-2009, 09:44 PM
If you want to be a total vag and get really drunk, really quick, with no immediate consequences off of tequila...order as many shots as you want and chase them with pineapple juice.

I could drink an entire bottle of tequila in minutes if I had a liter of pineapple juice.

Hurl? See, that is not fun. Why would you want to do that?

Lzen
04-11-2009, 09:45 PM
Claythan:

Taking a nut to the face from your boyfriend doesn't count as protein shakes Claythan.

ROFL

Von Dumbass
04-11-2009, 09:45 PM

You'd think you'd carry the handle Marshall7624 or Clady7624? Why'd you choose Cutler? He's Rex Grossman!

I didn't know Cutler was a head case when I chose this name.

Lzen
04-11-2009, 09:46 PM
I usually jerk off after Madden...
So John really does it for you?

KC2004
04-11-2009, 09:46 PM

http://donstuff.files.wordpress.com/2008/09/rollercoaster-hurl.jpg

Count Alex's Losses
04-11-2009, 09:47 PM
So John really does it for you?

ROFL

Well played.

Lzen
04-11-2009, 10:00 PM
So, some of you guys that say you don't like whiskey...have you tried some of the good stuff? I mean, I'm not connisseur (sp?) but what about Crown Royal? Or perhaps Woodford Reserve? Those are ones that I know of that are supposed to be pretty smooth for whiskey.

KC2004
04-11-2009, 10:06 PM
So, some of you guys that say you don't like whiskey...have you tried some of the good stuff? I mean, I'm not connisseur (sp?) but what about Crown Royal? Or perhaps Woodford Reserve? Those are ones that I know of that are supposed to be pretty smooth for whiskey.

Woodford reserve
Makers Mark
Jack

Jim Beam is coming out with a black cherry called Red Stag. Looking forward to that.

Nzoner
04-11-2009, 10:08 PM

I'm not a huge whiskey drinker but I do enjoy Crown with a splash of water.

KcMizzou
04-11-2009, 10:13 PM
So, some of you guys that say you don't like whiskey...have you tried some of the good stuff? I mean, I'm not connisseur (sp?) but what about Crown Royal? Or perhaps Woodford Reserve? Those are ones that I know of that are supposed to be pretty smooth for whiskey.My mom's husband had a bottle of Crown Royal Special Reserve at Christmas. He got my brother and I to try it out, (mainly because he knew if we were drinking it with him, mom wouldn't give him a hard time about it. :D)

It was damned good stuff.

KC2004
04-11-2009, 10:18 PM
My mom's husband had a bottle of Crown Royal Special Reserve at Christmas. He got my brother and I to try it out, (mainly because he knew if we were drinking it with him, mom wouldn't give him a hard time about it. :D)

http://www.globalpackagegallery.com/main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=39542&g2_serialNumber=2

RJ
04-11-2009, 10:30 PM
My mom's husband had a bottle of Crown Royal Special Reserve at Christmas. He got my brother and I to try it out, (mainly because he knew if we were drinking it with him, mom wouldn't give him a hard time about it. :D)

That's funny. My step dad does the same thing.......if he wants to buy some expensive type of liquor or beer he tells my mom it's something he wants me to try/thinks I'll like. I'm a very willing conspirator in this subterfuge.

In truth, mom's not that dumb, but it keeps everyone happy.

KcMizzou
04-11-2009, 10:33 PM
That's funny. My step dad does the same thing.......if he wants to buy some expensive type of liquor or beer he tells my mom it's something he wants me to try/thinks I'll like. I'm a very willing conspirator in this subterfuge.

In truth, mom's not that dumb, but it keeps everyone happy.LMAO

Exactly.

Kyle DeLexus
04-11-2009, 10:41 PM
I'm a fan of Crown

Miles
04-11-2009, 11:33 PM
I'm that way with tequila. Got really sick on it once, and now just the smell makes me wanna gag.

I was the same way for roughly 5 years. I got back to being able to drink it with some of the decent agave varieties.

MadMax
04-11-2009, 11:34 PM

This is painful.

Wild Turkey is your friend trust me.. Good stuff.

J Diddy
04-11-2009, 11:35 PM
I had some Barq's root beer the other night

Damn it had bite.

MadMax
04-11-2009, 11:36 PM

In truth, mom's not that dumb, but it keeps everyone happy.

:D Politics lol

Der Flöprer
04-12-2009, 01:42 AM
I love me some 7 and 7's.

Count Alex's Losses
04-12-2009, 01:50 AM
I love me some 7 and 7's.

You probably shouldn't love them so much.

Rausch
04-12-2009, 04:58 AM
Wild Turkey is your friend trust me.. Good stuff.

To me it still ='s two 15 year old girls, me trying to make like "the Wolf" from Pulp Fiction, and a fuck-ton of vommit whilst I get caught carrying out two garbage bags full of bedding and YARK.

Nein. Did not even get laid.

No happy ending.

Imagine Vince and Jules walking out the garage and THEN getting busted...

Hog Farmer
04-12-2009, 05:35 AM
Absinthe Rules !

Rausch
04-12-2009, 05:37 AM
Absinthe Rules !

I still feel like I'm standing outside a club I can't get in.

Why, green fairy, why?...:(

Short Leash Hootie
04-12-2009, 05:39 AM
So....

I was messing around with this girl I knew from high school (freshmen when I was a senior)...

Makeout whore...and to make things worse a girl I did fuck threw a full beer on me for making fun of her...

Terrible.

Take a lap.

Home sucks.

Short Leash Hootie
04-12-2009, 05:40 AM
Makeout whore wanted me to stay and snuggle...are you fucking kidding me? My friend who was fucking some other girl finished up and drove me home...oh but don't worry...I left my fucking phone at her place! JFC! God hates me...that girl better blow me tomorrow when I have my, yes, mom drive me there to get my phone back. (I need my fucking phone!)

Rausch
04-12-2009, 05:42 AM
Stuff...he says more stuff...Stuff. Whatever.

More $#it nobody gives a **** about.

Makeout whore...

How the **** has this NOT been changed to your permanent handle yet?...

Short Leash Hootie
04-12-2009, 05:44 AM
what the fuck are you talking about?

I am pretty fucked up...excuse me.

Count Alex's Losses
04-12-2009, 05:44 AM
How the **** has this NOT been changed to your permanent handle yet?...

Mods ain't what they used to be.

Hootie - he's talking about your username being Makeout Whore.

Short Leash Hootie
04-12-2009, 05:47 AM
dude...some girl I have had sex with a year ago chucked an entire draft beer in my face when I was making out with makeout whore...I'm an unhappy bear right now.

AND NOT TO MENTION HALFWAY HOME I REALIZE I LEFT ME PHONE IN MAKEOUT BEAR'S BED! FUCK MY LIFE!

Short Leash Hootie
04-12-2009, 05:48 AM
mother does have an awesome set of Friday's wings in her freezer...and I am making them right now...I am going to eat the fuck out of those wings in 11 minutes...Mmmm Mmmm biscuits!

Rausch
04-12-2009, 05:50 AM
I am pretty ****ed up...excuse me.

No excuse.

I exhist there. I have a fucking parking space in wasted. My name is listed above the population sign.

Ozzy pays ME taxes.

I get Christmas cards from from fucking Syd Barrett.

FOUR TIMES A YEAR.

Count Alex's Losses
04-12-2009, 05:51 AM
dude...some girl I have had sex with a year ago chucked an entire draft beer in my face when I was making out with makeout whore...I'm an unhappy bear right now.

AND NOT TO MENTION HALFWAY HOME I REALIZE I LEFT ME PHONE IN MAKEOUT BEAR'S BED! FUCK MY LIFE!

mother does have an awesome set of Friday's wings in her freezer...and I am making them right now...I am going to eat the fuck out of those wings in 11 minutes...Mmmm Mmmm biscuits!

I would kill for a chick to make out with now.

And I'm not allowed to eat solid food.

Just remember that.

Short Leash Hootie
04-12-2009, 05:52 AM
IT WAS AN AWESOME PARTY THOUGH..

Rausch
04-12-2009, 06:00 AM
I would kill for a chick to make out with now.

And I'm not allowed to eat solid food.

Just remember that.

Your diet is bull$#it at this point and you'd be much happier sticking to a diet more suited to someone adding bulk.

You're no longer fat, we get it. Your weight and muscle mass has changed and so should your diet if you really plan on reshaping your body...

Rausch
04-12-2009, 06:01 AM
IT WAS AN AWESOME PARTY THOUGH..

I know.

I got your X to smell my finger...

Count Alex's Losses
04-12-2009, 06:03 AM
Your diet is bull$#it at this point

Not really. I want to get ripped. I'm willing to suffer for it.

Short Leash Hootie
04-12-2009, 06:07 AM
Those wings did NOT fill me up.

Nzoner
04-12-2009, 06:08 AM
I want to get ripped. I'm willing to suffer for it.

I can help

Rausch
04-12-2009, 06:11 AM
Not really. I want to get ripped. I'm willing to suffer for it.

Great.

Flog yourself on the back if you want but that's not going to lead to a ripped GoFlex.

You've (apparently) erased the fat. Clapping hands on stage one, but now that you're that far what are you planning to replace it with?

You've come this far why quit?

Add healthy muscle. Reshape your frame...

Count Alex's Losses
I can help

I'm listening.

Count Alex's Losses
Great.

Flog yourself on the back if you want but that's not going to lead to a ripped GoFlex.

You've (apparently) erased the fat. Clapping hands on stage one, but now that you're that far what are you planning to replace it with?

You've come this far why quit?

Add healthy muscle. Reshape your frame...

I have plenty of muscle, actually. It's a matter of lowering body fat percentage.

Skip Towne
04-12-2009, 06:12 AM
Hootie, you have a good start on becoming Claythan. You've got the living with mommie part down now just drop out of college.

Count Alex's Losses
04-12-2009, 06:12 AM
Hootie, you have a good start on becoming Claythan. You've got the living with mommie part down now just drop out of college.

He was fired from WPI and he's had sex. Too late.

Nzoner
04-12-2009, 06:14 AM
I'm listening.

Sorry,I forgot our age difference,in my day ripped had other meaning

Rausch
04-12-2009, 06:15 AM
He was fired from WPI and he's had sex. Too late.

I've dropped out of college (twice) and posting from daddy's basement.

I take offense to the new definiton of douchebag...

Rausch
04-12-2009, 06:16 AM
Sorry,I forgot our age difference,in my day ripped had other meaning

LMAO

Short Leash Hootie
04-12-2009, 06:18 AM
I am so drunk right now...I'm going to jerk off and go to sleep. Goodnight.

Rausch
04-12-2009, 06:21 AM
I am so drunk right now...I'm going to jerk off and go to sleep. Goodnight.

I hope I didn't lose another bet during a blackout 'cause I'd like to keep this as my sig for a while...

gblowfish
04-12-2009, 09:08 AM
Makeout whore wanted me to stay and snuggle...are you ****ing kidding me? My friend who was ****ing some other girl finished up and drove me home...oh but don't worry...I left my ****ing phone at her place! JFC! God hates me...that girl better blow me tomorrow when I have my, yes, mom drive me there to get my phone back. (I need my ****ing phone!)

Nice Easter thread.

You're going to Hell, I'm pretty sure.

Short Leash Hootie
04-13-2009, 01:11 AM
Debating on whether or not to post a nice ass shot of me and prude makeout girl that I was just tagged in on my facebook...she is definitely cute.

Short Leash Hootie
04-13-2009, 01:13 AM
So....

I was messing around with this girl I knew from high school (freshmen when I was a senior)...

Makeout whore...and to make things worse a girl I did **** threw a full beer on me for making fun of her...

Terrible.

Take a lap.

Home sucks.
Update...I just was tagged in a bajillion of these photos and have since learned it was rum and coke, not beer, that the stupid girl threw on me...

However I did deserve it...I was being a complete dickhead...but she started it.

'Hamas' Jenkins
04-13-2009, 01:17 AM

and I wish the Chiefs had someone like Rex Grossman...at least the Bears have a future at QB...right now we have Brodie Croyle and Casey Printers...which isn't too pretty.

Short Leash Hootie
04-13-2009, 01:20 AM

Where did I bash Rex Grossman in that post?

I don't mind Rex Grossman...I think he got somewhat of a raw deal in Chicago.

That post was me making fun of that guy for comparing Cutler to Grossman when he has been the biggest d bag since the entire Cutler drama started months ago.

Now he's comparing Cutler to Grossman...three weeks ago Cutler was God and wasn't going anywhere.

'Hamas' Jenkins
04-13-2009, 01:25 AM
Where did I bash Rex Grossman in that post?

I don't mind Rex Grossman...I think he got somewhat of a raw deal in Chicago.

Berrian is a stud. Mecca is dead wrong. That guy is a great deep threat. He was the only thing that made Grossman look even halfway decent.

Short Leash Hootie
04-13-2009, 01:34 AM
Anyways, here are the pictures that were the end result of my Wild Turkey night. I love everything about after hours...until I get rum and coke thrown in my face!

Picture 1: Me and makeout girl...I might actually try to keep this bridge alive...I think leaving last night might have burned it a little bit, though.

http://photos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v2769/40/53/200306609/n200306609_31633074_6353619.jpg

Picture 2: Lip ring girl was the one I was condescendingly mocking for being awful...which ended up with her winning by dousing me in liquor (made me an unhappy panda bear)...

http://photos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v2769/40/53/200306609/n200306609_31633091_6806211.jpg

Picture 3: Makeout girl's crazy, older sister who hooked up with Steve...we graduated with her...fun person, has a kid, not sure why she insists on partying all of the time but hey, who am I to judge? (We were getting a little wild on one of her kid's ridiculous toys that was extremely funny in my drunken state of mind)

http://photos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v2769/40/53/200306609/n200306609_31633070_3099524.jpg

Picture 4: Steve AKA toothpick dude

http://photos-b.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v2769/40/53/200306609/n200306609_31633097_5558747.jpg

Picture 5: Andy with his hot girlfriend. This dude also likes getting plates cracked over his head.

http://photos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v2769/40/53/200306609/n200306609_31633054_1026897.jpg

Short Leash Hootie
04-13-2009, 01:37 AM

Well if you remember last season I was saying the Chiefs QB situation made the Bears QB situation look like friggin' Tom Brady backing up Peyton Manning...that was before Thigpen turned out to be ok...

Either way...I was just needling the guy for the way he acted about Cutler and how Cutler wasn't going anywhere...and then as soon he's traded suddenly he's nothing more than a glorified Rex Grossman.

Just having fun with a Broncos fan...that's all.