PDA

View Full Version : Int'l Issues If the Somali Government is permitting these attacks then

googlegoogle
04-12-2009, 04:42 PM
Why aren't we bombing their asses.:#

I want some revenge on those pricks(and for their warlords' attack on Us aid worker attack in the 90's. Somali is a troublemaker and lawless. They have warred with their neighbors.

Weaken them and let another country invade them.

Another reason - it's an islamicfacist government. F-them.

(you know the Arab league is protecting them in some way.)

banyon
04-12-2009, 04:44 PM
This is a thread?

googlegoogle
04-12-2009, 04:48 PM
i'm pissed. it's a thread. sorry but it deserves it's own.

I am for War against the spearchuckers.

(blah,blah,racist,blah,blah,they're africans. they used spears recently in the past.)

Rain Man
04-12-2009, 04:48 PM
I don't think there is a government.

And I don't think we could weaken them any worse.

And I don't think any country would want them enough to invade them.

Other than that, I like the bombing part.

googlegoogle
04-12-2009, 04:52 PM
I don't think there is a government.

And I don't think we could weaken them any worse.

And I don't think any country would want them enough to invade them.

Other than that, I like the bombing part.

Got me thinking what a good government and civilized people could do with the mineral and other resources there.

https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/print/so.html

Natural resources:
uranium and largely unexploited reserves of iron ore, tin, gypsum, bauxite, copper, salt, natural gas, likely oil reserves
Land use:
arable land: 1.64%
permanent crops: 0.04%
other: 98.32% (2005)
Irrigated land:
2,000 sq km (2003)
Total renewable water resources:
15.7 cu km (1997)
Freshwater withdrawal (domestic/industrial/agricultural):
total: 3.29 cu km/yr (0%/0%/100%)
per capita: 400 cu m/yr (2000)
Natural hazards:
recurring droughts; frequent dust storms over eastern plains in summer; floods during rainy season
Environment - current issues:
famine; use of contaminated water contributes to human health problems; deforestation; overgrazing; soil erosion; desertification

banyon
04-12-2009, 04:54 PM
i'm pissed. it's a thread. sorry but it deserves it's own.

I am for War against the spearchuckers.

(blah,blah,racist,blah,blah,they're africans. they used spears recently in the past.)

What's with all of the casually belligerent racism lately?

banyon
04-12-2009, 04:54 PM
A Party member should be "a credulous and ignorant fanatic whose prevailing moods are fear, hatred, adulation and orgiastic triumph. In other words it is necessary that he should have the mentality appropriate to a state of war."

googlegoogle
04-12-2009, 05:00 PM
What's with all of the casually belligerent racism lately?

Blacks used spears very recently and STILL DO. Therefore it isn't a racial derogatory or insulting attack. It is absolutely fitting and precise description. take their guns away and that's all they got.

HonestChieffan
04-12-2009, 05:06 PM
I believe there is no central government in Somalia and has not been for some time.

Lets hear it for SEAL Snipers. One Shot, One Kill.

banyon
04-12-2009, 05:29 PM
Blacks used spears very recently and STILL DO. Therefore it isn't a racial derogatory or insulting attack. It is absolutely fitting and precise description. take their guns away and that's all they got.

Uh, no. That's precisely what it is. You intended to insult a group of people as a race with a derogatory generalization and that's what you did.

Just because you don't understand what a racist remark is, doesn't mean you didn't make one.

googlegoogle
04-12-2009, 05:45 PM
Uh, no. That's precisely what it is. You intended to insult a group of people as a race with a derogatory generalization and that's what you did.

Just because you don't understand what a racist remark is, doesn't mean you didn't make one.

LOL. Amazing.

Lots of Africans are tribal people. Go ahead and deny that too. But it is truth.

It's an EXACT description. Thats what they fuc_ are. SPEAR USERS!

That is their culture. You may disagree but you would be WRONG.

And they aren't SHAMED by it like AMERICAN blacks. Some who peruse messageboards ready to strike out at anyone who calls blacks 'tribal'.

Maybe you should crack open a textbook and look at some past history.

Somalis are tribal people! Get it through your dumb f__king head.

Your racial card defense wont work on me. Mr William F Buckley history revisionist.

banyon
04-12-2009, 05:53 PM
LOL. Amazing.

Lots of Africans are tribal people. Go ahead and deny that too. But it is truth.

It's an EXACT description. Thats what they fuc_ are. SPEAR USERS!

That is their culture. You may disagree but you would be WRONG.

And they aren't SHAMED by it like AMERICAN blacks. Some who peruse messageboards ready to strike out at anyone who calls blacks 'tribal'.

Maybe you should crack open a textbook and look at some past history.

Somalis are tribal people! Get it through your dumb f__king head.

Your racial card defense wont work on me. Mr William F Buckley history revisionist.

Good Lord, aren't you even embarrassed for yourself a little?

Sully
04-12-2009, 05:53 PM
Meltdown!
Fun!

banyon
04-12-2009, 06:06 PM
lol, check out this rep comment:

Beligerant aren't you! Yes, Lots of Africans are tribal. Now go try and read a book

Don't think I've had anyone tell me to read a book who used words so poorly that were about two hat sizes too big for them.

googlegoogle
04-12-2009, 06:30 PM
Good Lord, aren't you even embarrassed for yourself a little?

Dude. What is your story?

Africans = tribal people.

Learn it.

Are you ashamed of something.

And Arabs are towelheads. Not derogatory at all. It's called truth.

googlegoogle
04-12-2009, 06:32 PM
lol, check out this rep comment:

Don't think I've had anyone tell me to read a book who used words so poorly that were about two hat sizes too big for them.

;) Is that your best comeback?

Comeon. You can do better than that. You forgot to call me a nazi. An evil whiteboy. Or even a redneck which I'm not but it would be funny coming from William F Buckley of Dodge City.

googlegoogle
04-12-2009, 06:34 PM
Got some Neg rep from Somali loving Banyon.

04-12-2009 05:53 PM banyon "yeah that's racist you f*ck"

LOL.

Somalis are tribal carjacking kidnapping gay pirates who use spears.

And we need to pound that worthless country and save one bomb for Dodge City.

Suck on it Banyon.

VAChief
04-12-2009, 06:50 PM

Comeon. You can do better than that. You forgot to call me a nazi. An evil whiteboy. Or even a redneck which I'm not but it would be funny coming from William F Buckley of Dodge City.

Some things are self evident.

googlegoogle
04-12-2009, 06:52 PM
Some things are self evident.

Like that you suckoff Banyon and wont let him fight his own fight.

VAChief
04-12-2009, 06:57 PM

Fight? ROFL

googlegoogle
04-12-2009, 07:01 PM
Fight? ROFL
ROFL

BigRedChief
04-12-2009, 07:05 PM
Neg rep from Somali loving Banyon.

suck on it Banyon.
:popcorn:

wild1
04-12-2009, 07:13 PM
What government?

It's basically an anarchy, it's run by warlords

wild1
04-12-2009, 07:20 PM
Is "spear chucker" really the best you can do? I mean, come on. It's not even offensive. It's just a weak effort. I haven't heard that since I was little and local ignoramuses said "spook" or "spade". At least you spelled it right I guess.

I would respect you more if you just said n-word. At least that is brash, you are who you are and you don't apologize, even if you're an idiot.

I'm sure you probably just don't want to get banned. But I would respect bigots with integrity a lot more than shirking cowards who are also bigots.

VAChief
04-12-2009, 07:24 PM
Is "spear chucker" really the best you can do? I mean, come on. It's not even offensive. It's just a weak effort. I haven't heard that since I was little and local ignoramuses said "spook" or "spade". At least you spelled it right I guess.

I would respect you more if you just said n-word. At least that is brash, you are who you are and you don't apologize, even if you're an idiot.

I'm sure you probably just don't want to get banned. But I would respect bigots with integrity a lot more than shirking cowards who are also bigots.

Well put, although I would suggest that using the n word or any other idiotic ignorant racist remark on the internet is always a sign of cowardice.

wild1
04-12-2009, 07:27 PM
Well put, although I would suggest that using the n word or any other idiotic ignorant racist remark on the internet is always a sign of cowardice.

Personally, I don't like that the word is censored and the people are banned. They ought to just let them make fools of themselves. This kid is doing a good job of that for example.

We shouldn't act like racism doesn't exist and try to expunge it from the record everywhere. How about talking about it and dealing with it instead of hiding under the covers, or demanding mommy/moddy come and remove the offending bit from our sight at once?

Sully
04-12-2009, 07:28 PM
Personally, I don't like that the word is censored and the people are banned. They ought to just let them make fools of themselves. This kid is doing a good job of that for example.

We shouldn't act like racism doesn't exist and try to expunge it from the record everywhere. How about talking about it and dealing with it instead of hiding under the covers, or demanding mommy/moddy come and remove the offending bit from our sight at once?

I think it has a lot to do with wanting people to visit this site.

banyon
04-12-2009, 07:30 PM

No, you wouldn't have made it in the Nazis. They were evil, but clever.

banyon
04-12-2009, 07:31 PM

:clap:

wild1
04-12-2009, 07:35 PM
I think it has a lot to do with wanting people to visit this site.

Aren't race issues within the scope of discussion for this Washington subforum though? It's not an endorsement, nobody would interpret it that way.

I know you can't let someone post n-word n-word n-word everywhere all over the place, but it's even more silly to censor it all and ban the user. that doesn't fix anything

banyon
04-12-2009, 07:38 PM

Fight?

This is pretty much you tripping over your own toes into my fist and falling down onto your face into a table full of custard pies.

googlegoogle
04-12-2009, 07:45 PM
Fight?

This is pretty much you tripping over your own toes into my fist and falling down onto your face into a table full of custard pies.

No trip here. Where's the trip William?

Somebody needs rescued. You live in a warped world.

Spearchuckers got killed today William. You don't seem happy about it.

banyon
04-12-2009, 07:50 PM
No trip here. Where's the trip William?

Somebody needs rescued. You live in a warped world.

Spearchuckers got killed today William. You don't seem happy about it.

I didn't realize that the Somalis had taken the cargo ship with just a few spears, that's really impressive.

Sully
04-12-2009, 08:10 PM
Aren't race issues within the scope of discussion for this Washington subforum though? It's not an endorsement, nobody would interpret it that way.

I know you can't let someone post n-word n-word n-word everywhere all over the place, but it's even more silly to censor it all and ban the user. that doesn't fix anything

It's more of a business decision, than a censorship one. I agree that giving people enough rope to "hang themselves" in this respect is best overall. However, I doubt the people running the planet want folks googling us and that popping up as representative of the site.

banyon
04-12-2009, 08:27 PM
New rep comment:

I am convinced your liberal antifree speech trash and don't deserve to live in this country which you soil & pollute with your worthless existance. (sic.)

The spirit of the founders and the free exchange of political ideas is certainly alive and well here.

banyon
04-12-2009, 09:55 PM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/msrkRdqLCr8&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/msrkRdqLCr8&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

googlegoogle
04-13-2009, 02:19 AM
No, you wouldn't have made it in the Nazis. They were evil, but clever.

Spearchucking ragheads. Enjoy.

Call me a nazi all you want. Not backing down.

Your still a whiny lib dic*sucker.

googlegoogle
04-13-2009, 02:42 AM

Your another dumb lib who just doesn't like free speech.

I didn't say the N word and i wasn't insulting their skincolor you dumb fucking walking talking abortion.

I hope most of you people see how libs think and act. Everything is construed as racism. If PC rules are not followed to a T then you are the enemy.

Notice that thread was about Americans about to be killed by some Somalis and libs hijacked and circled the wagons.

And it is not a racist insult to call them Islamo facist AFRICAN RAGHEAD SPEARCHUCKERS since that is exactly what they are.

I am so sure you respect me for insulting them in the proper manner even without using your respectfully used N-word.(LOL) The word you cowardly can't even say. ;)

And that was the biggest piece of liberal sanctimonious drivel i have seen in a while. Of course retard Banyon was applauding it. ;)

And sorry but your going to have to do a better job if you want to silence me from insulting Somali RAGHEAD SPEARCHUCKERS!

You do have EVERY right to call me a nazi racist redneck homophobe and whatever other descriptive labels you like. I do like freespeech and I do have free will.

I do hope i earn your respect now.:D

KC native
04-13-2009, 09:32 AM

I didn't say the N word and i wasn't insulting their skincolor you dumb ****ing walking talking abortion.

I hope most of you people see how libs think and act. Everything is construed as racism. If PC rules are not followed to a T then you are the enemy.

Notice that thread was about Americans about to be killed by some Somalis and libs hijacked and circled the wagons.

And it is not a racist insult to call them Islamo facist AFRICAN RAGHEAD SPEARCHUCKERS since that is exactly what they are.

I am so sure you respect me for insulting them in the proper manner even without using your respectfully used N-word.(LOL) The word you cowardly can't even say. ;)

And that was the biggest piece of liberal sanctimonious drivel i have seen in a while. Of course retard Banyon was applauding it. ;)

And sorry but your going to have to do a better job if you want to silence me from insulting Somali RAGHEAD SPEARCHUCKERS!

You do have EVERY right to call me a nazi racist redneck homophobe and whatever other descriptive labels you like. I do like freespeech and I do have free will.

Wow, you are an idiot. There's no effective central government and the country has Christians as well as Muslims. Just admit it, you know absolutely nothing about Somalia.

banyon
04-13-2009, 10:47 AM
Spearchucking ragheads. Enjoy.

Call me a nazi all you want. Not backing down.

Your still a whiny lib dic*sucker.

I didn't call you a Nazi, I said you were not smart enough to make the Nazis.

Are you illiterate too, on top of being a bigoted, ignorant zealot?

Ima Commie
04-13-2009, 10:52 AM
You Are Being Lied to About Pirates

By Johann Hari

April 12, 2009 "Huffington Post" --- Who imagined that in 2009, the world's governments would be declaring a new War on Pirates? As you read this, the British Royal Navy - backed by the ships of more than two dozen nations, from the US to China - is sailing into Somalian waters to take on men we still picture as parrot-on-the-shoulder pantomime villains. They will soon be fighting Somalian ships and even chasing the pirates onto land, into one of the most broken countries on earth. But behind the arrr-me-hearties oddness of this tale, there is an untold scandal. The people our governments are labeling as "one of the great menace of our times" have an extraordinary story to tell -- and some justice on their side.

Pirates have never been quite who we think they are. In the "golden age of piracy" - from 1650 to 1730 - the idea of the pirate as the senseless, savage thief that lingers today was created by the British government in a great propaganda-heave. Many ordinary people believed it was false: pirates were often rescued from the gallows by supportive crowds. Why? What did they see that we can't? In his book Villains of All nations, the historian Marcus Rediker pores through the evidence to find out. If you became a merchant or navy sailor then - plucked from the docks of London's East End, young and hungry - you ended up in a floating wooden Hell. You worked all hours on a cramped, half-starved ship, and if you slacked off for a second, the all-powerful captain would whip you with the Cat O' Nine Tails. If you slacked consistently, you could be thrown overboard. And at the end of months or years of this, you were often cheated of your wages.

Pirates were the first people to rebel against this world. They mutinied against their tyrannical captains - and created a different way of working on the seas. Once they had a ship, the pirates elected their captains, and made all their decisions collectively. They shared their bounty out in what Rediker calls "one of the most egalitarian plans for the disposition of resources to be found anywhere in the eighteenth century." They even took in escaped African slaves and lived with them as equals. The pirates showed "quite clearly - and subversively - that ships did not have to be run in the brutal and oppressive ways of the merchant service and the Royal navy." This is why they were popular, despite being unproductive thieves.

The words of one pirate from that lost age - a young British man called William Scott - should echo into this new age of piracy. Just before he was hanged in Charleston, South Carolina, he said: "What I did was to keep me from perishing. I was forced to go a-pirating to live." In 1991, the government of Somalia - in the Horn of Africa - collapsed. Its nine million people have been teetering on starvation ever since - and many of the ugliest forces in the Western world have seen this as a great opportunity to steal the country's food supply and dump our nuclear waste in their seas.

Yes: nuclear waste. As soon as the government was gone, mysterious European ships started appearing off the coast of Somalia, dumping vast barrels into the ocean. The coastal population began to sicken. At first they suffered strange rashes, nausea and malformed babies. Then, after the 2005 tsunami, hundreds of the dumped and leaking barrels washed up on shore. People began to suffer from radiation sickness, and more than 300 died. Ahmedou Ould-Abdallah, the UN envoy to Somalia, tells me: "Somebody is dumping nuclear material here. There is also lead, and heavy metals such as cadmium and mercury - you name it." Much of it can be traced back to European hospitals and factories, who seem to be passing it on to the Italian mafia to "dispose" of cheaply. When I asked Ould-Abdallah what European governments were doing about it, he said with a sigh: "Nothing. There has been no clean-up, no compensation, and no prevention."

At the same time, other European ships have been looting Somalia's seas of their greatest resource: seafood. We have destroyed our own fish-stocks by over-exploitation - and now we have moved on to theirs. More than $300m worth of tuna, shrimp, lobster and other sea-life is being stolen every year by vast trawlers illegally sailing into Somalia's unprotected seas. The local fishermen have suddenly lost their livelihoods, and they are starving. Mohammed Hussein, a fisherman in the town of Marka 100km south of Mogadishu, told Reuters: "If nothing is done, there soon won't be much fish left in our coastal waters."

This is the context in which the men we are calling "pirates" have emerged. Everyone agrees they were ordinary Somalian fishermen who at first took speedboats to try to dissuade the dumpers and trawlers, or at least wage a 'tax' on them. They call themselves the Volunteer Coastguard of Somalia - and it's not hard to see why. In a surreal telephone interview, one of the pirate leaders, Sugule Ali, said their motive was "to stop illegal fishing and dumping in our waters... We don't consider ourselves sea bandits. We consider sea bandits [to be] those who illegally fish and dump in our seas and dump waste in our seas and carry weapons in our seas." William Scott would understand those words.

No, this doesn't make hostage-taking justifiable, and yes, some are clearly just gangsters - especially those who have held up World Food Programme supplies. But the "pirates" have the overwhelming support of the local population for a reason. The independent Somalian news-site WardherNews conducted the best research we have into what ordinary Somalis are thinking - and it found 70 percent "strongly supported the piracy as a form of national defence of the country's territorial waters." During the revolutionary war in America, George Washington and America's founding fathers paid pirates to protect America's territorial waters, because they had no navy or coastguard of their own. Most Americans supported them. Is this so different?

Did we expect starving Somalians to stand passively on their beaches, paddling in our nuclear waste, and watch us snatch their fish to eat in restaurants in London and Paris and Rome? We didn't act on those crimes - but when some of the fishermen responded by disrupting the transit-corridor for 20 percent of the world's oil supply, we begin to shriek about "evil." If we really want to deal with piracy, we need to stop its root cause - our crimes - before we send in the gun-boats to root out Somalia's criminals.

The story of the 2009 war on piracy was best summarised by another pirate, who lived and died in the fourth century BC. He was captured and brought to Alexander the Great, who demanded to know "what he meant by keeping possession of the sea." The pirate smiled, and responded: "What you mean by seizing the whole earth; but because I do it with a petty ship, I am called a robber, while you, who do it with a great fleet, are called emperor." Once again, our great imperial fleets sail in today - but who is the robber?
POSTSCRIPT: Some commenters seem bemused by the fact that both toxic dumping and the theft of fish are happening in the same place - wouldn't this make the fish contaminated? In fact, Somalia's coastline is vast, stretching to 3300km. Imagine how easy it would be - without any coastguard or army - to steal fish from Florida and dump nuclear waste on California, and you get the idea. These events are happening in different places - but with the same horrible effect: death for the locals, and stirred-up piracy. There's no contradiction.

Johann Hari is a writer for the Independent newspaper

|Zach|
04-13-2009, 10:54 AM
Fight?

Ok, I laughed.

MOhillbilly
04-13-2009, 10:57 AM

what about "negro"? is that offensive?

WoodDraw
04-13-2009, 11:10 AM
You Are Being Lied to About Pirates

By Johann Hari

A couple valid points, but he misses the big picture. Yes, foreign countries fish openly in Somali waters. Some toxic waste has been dumped, but I've read that it's rare. But, Somalis don't turn to piracy because they can't fish or they're angry at that green slime sitting on their beach. They turn to it to make money.

If as businessman, or "tribal elder", you were given the choice of financing a fishing vessel or a piracy, what would you choose? And if you are a starving worker in a lawless country, what would you choose? In piracy, you can have a 30% success rate and come home with thousands of dollars. If you're fishing, or whatever, you can have a great day and still not come close to that kind of money.

And this isn't to rationalize their actions too much. They're armed thugs. But the only way to end piracy is to end the business model, whether by removing the ships, hiring armed guards, or, ideally, having Somalia develop a government capable of defending its own ports, both from foreign and domestic threats.

HonestChieffan
04-13-2009, 12:19 PM
You left out the better model. Follow the current law of the seas like everyone else does and if stopped or slowed down by peoeple intent on piracy, shoot them and move on. Somalia wont now, never has and never will develop a government cabable of anything and if they do its not our job to make that happen. They dont call them Warlords for no reason. While they have real issues in Somalia, we have real issues here and ours are more important to us than theirs are.

jiveturkey
04-13-2009, 01:41 PM
You left out the better model. Follow the current law of the seas like everyone else does and if stopped or slowed down by peoeple intent on piracy, shoot them and move on. Somalia wont now, never has and never will develop a government cabable of anything and if they do its not our job to make that happen. They dont call them Warlords for no reason. While they have real issues in Somalia, we have real issues here and ours are more important to us than theirs are.I agreed with you. It's like some kind of Easter miracle.

googlegoogle
04-13-2009, 01:45 PM
I didn't call you a Nazi, I said you were not smart enough to make the Nazis.

Are you illiterate too, on top of being a bigoted, ignorant zealot?

You insinuated that i was a nazi.

Don't wiggle out of it lib pos.

googlegoogle
04-13-2009, 01:47 PM
Wow, you are an idiot. There's no effective central government and the country has Christians as well as Muslims. Just admit it, you know absolutely nothing about Somalia.

There is a form of tribal government there.

Country may have some Christians.

Is that all you wanted to say?

KC native
04-13-2009, 02:02 PM
There is a form of tribal government there.

Country may have some Christians.

Is that all you wanted to say?

May have? You're an idiot and know nothing about Somalia. LMAO

Amnorix
04-13-2009, 02:30 PM

Wow. Just plain wow.

Amnorix
04-13-2009, 02:32 PM
Dude. What is your story?

Africans = tribal people.

Learn it.

Are you ashamed of something.

And Arabs are towelheads. Not derogatory at all. It's called truth.

Ok. Wow part two.

You really don't get what makes a remark racist, do you?

googlegoogle
04-13-2009, 04:04 PM
Ok. Wow part two.

You really don't get what makes a remark racist, do you?

Explain to me how Somalis are civilized people and haven't used spears for 100 years.

Idiots like you are the KING of PC.

googlegoogle
04-13-2009, 04:04 PM
May have? You're an idiot and know nothing about Somalia. LMAO

And you go there all the time right? Another knowitall.

Rain Man
04-13-2009, 04:58 PM
I found Ima Commie's article to be quite entertaining, but this is my favorite part. Comedy gold.

This is the context in which the men we are calling "pirates" have emerged. Everyone agrees they were ordinary Somalian fishermen who at first took speedboats to try to dissuade the dumpers and trawlers, or at least wage a 'tax' on them. They call themselves the Volunteer Coastguard of Somalia - and it's not hard to see why. In a surreal telephone interview, one of the pirate leaders, Sugule Ali, said their motive was "to stop illegal fishing and dumping in our waters... We don't consider ourselves sea bandits. We consider sea bandits [to be] those who illegally fish and dump in our seas and dump waste in our seas and carry weapons in our seas." William Scott would understand those words.

BucEyedPea
04-13-2009, 05:22 PM
A couple valid points, but he misses the big picture. Yes, foreign countries fish openly in Somali waters. Some toxic waste has been dumped, but I've read that it's rare. But, Somalis don't turn to piracy because they can't fish or they're angry at that green slime sitting on their beach. They turn to it to make money.

If as businessman, or "tribal elder", you were given the choice of financing a fishing vessel or a piracy, what would you choose? And if you are a starving worker in a lawless country, what would you choose? In piracy, you can have a 30% success rate and come home with thousands of dollars. If you're fishing, or whatever, you can have a great day and still not come close to that kind of money.

And this isn't to rationalize their actions too much. They're armed thugs. But the only way to end piracy is to end the business model, whether by removing the ships, hiring armed guards, or, ideally, having Somalia develop a government capable of defending its own ports, both from foreign and domestic threats.

I read the dumping of toxic waste charge. And I think it can start out as a protest and then change into a criminal matter. After a few ransoms, it probably feels good and they're heros. So they do more. Kinda how criminals tagged along in the Crusades. Things can start out a certain way then morph.

banyon
04-13-2009, 05:31 PM
You insinuated that i was a nazi.

Don't wiggle out of it lib pos.

Uh, no. Comparing yourself to a nazi was your idea:

Is that your best comeback?

So, I guess we'll add poor short-term memory to your list of regrettable qualities. You may want to check your house plumbing for mercury contamination.

wutamess
04-13-2009, 06:21 PM

Who you calling TRIBAL? :#

googlegoogle
04-13-2009, 06:57 PM

So, I guess we'll add poor short-term memory to your list of regrettable qualities. You may want to check your house plumbing for mercury contamination.

You don't know how funny that is. Do you fall for every shit stupid trap?

banyon
04-13-2009, 07:13 PM
You don't know how funny that is. Do you fall for every shit stupid trap?

What "trap"?

Did you forget that my post was directly in reply to your comment?

googlegoogle
04-13-2009, 09:49 PM
What "trap"?

Did you forget that my post was directly in reply to your comment?

Quit playing coy.

googlegoogle
04-13-2009, 09:56 PM

Um no. I said i was expecting the cliched nazi label from a pandering douchewhore like you and you gave it.

Really elementary stuff.

banyon
04-13-2009, 10:26 PM
Um no. I said i was expecting the cliched nazi label from a pandering douchewhore like you and you gave it.

Really elementary stuff.

Feel free to point out the post where I said that or STFU .

wild1
04-13-2009, 10:31 PM

I didn't say the N word and i wasn't insulting their skincolor you dumb ****ing walking talking abortion.

who you callin a lib, cracker?

wild1
04-13-2009, 10:35 PM
what about "negro"? is that offensive?

in the time and place where i was growing up it wasn't disrespectful. "negroes", "coloreds", "blacks" were the only things you heard... none of them were insults in those days

Dave Lane
04-14-2009, 06:17 PM
Got some Neg rep from Somali loving Banyon.

LOL.

Suck on it Banyon.

Check again :)

Dave Lane
04-14-2009, 06:19 PM

This

Dave Lane
04-14-2009, 06:25 PM
Who you calling TRIBAL? :#

Ohoh now you done it :)

And I thought those were footballs you were chucking not spears. :)

What a tard google is...

googlegoogle
04-14-2009, 07:13 PM
Ohoh now you done it :)

And I thought those were footballs you were chucking not spears. :)

What a tard google is...

Who you calling a tard you incest loving fat ****?

ROFL

RAGHEAD SPEARCHUCKERS DEAD!! FU*K YES!!

googlegoogle
04-14-2009, 07:17 PM
who you callin a lib, cracker?

Facist lib piece of sh**.

Go die and make the world a better place.

Your family from Somalia?

SPEARCHUCKERS DEAD!!!

YES!!!

morphius
04-14-2009, 07:21 PM
The Somali gov't is afraid of its own country enough that they are not even in Somali. There is no one group in control of anything.

googlegoogle
04-14-2009, 07:46 PM
in the time and place where i was growing up it wasn't disrespectful. "negroes", "coloreds", "blacks" were the only things you heard... none of them were insults in those days

I didn't mention skin color you sh_tforbrains. Ofcourse a douchebag like you will goad others into thinking that. I understand you though. Thats what you people- liberal g_y as-s ****ing facists like to do. The race card is your only power. Thats why piles of shit like your kind can kiss my ass.

TRIBAL SPEARCHUCKERS DEAD!