PDA

View Full Version : Football Cutler in the "news" again...

dtebbe
04-23-2009, 07:05 AM
http://home.earthlink.net/~dtebbe/pix/douche.jpg

Word on the street -- Rush, Division, Hubbard, you name it in downtown Chicago -- is that downfield might not be the only place new Bears quarterback Jay Cutler likes to take his shots. Among Bears fans, Cutler's night life since coming to town earlier this month has made him an Internet smash up there with British singing sensation Susan Boyle. There Cutler is toasting new teammate Greg Olsen, shooting pool at Rockit Bar, singing at Wrigley Field or dropping the puck at a Blackhawks playoff game. When the Bears announced last week their 2009 schedule included five prime-time games, a smart aleck at Halas Hall considered it a good thing because Cutler plays so well at night. The buzz created by Cutler's social life, so to speak, is more amusing than alarming to the Bears, as it should be. All general manger Jerry Angelo and the Bears can do, really, is trust a player whose off-the-field behavior in Denver created more rumors than headlines. "When we did our research, we know he goes out, we know he does those things," Angelo said. "We talked to our medical people, we talked to the Denver medical people. It comes with the territory. We're comfortable with it. I really can't answer it beyond that."

Chicago Tribune

BigRichard
04-23-2009, 07:23 AM
And why is this a story?

KcFanInGA
04-23-2009, 07:27 AM
Cutler is a dumbass. You are a professional athelete. Your body is your tool. These guys go and fuck that up, ruin a great opportunity. Well if it happens to Cutler, McDaniels will look like some sort of precog.

htismaqe
04-23-2009, 07:32 AM
And why is this a story?

Cutler has Type 1 Diabetes. Drinking like he does is a good way to end up dead before you're 30.

Pablo
04-23-2009, 07:48 AM
Cutler has Type 1 Diabetes. Drinking like he does is a good way to end up dead before you're 30.
LOL..and you know exactly how he's drinking, right?

Sure-Oz
04-23-2009, 07:51 AM

jagggaaa bombs!

Chiefnj2
04-23-2009, 07:52 AM
The only drinking the story refers to is his "toasting" of a teammate.

Pablo
04-23-2009, 07:53 AM
The only drinking the story refers to is his "toasting" of a teammate.He likes to take his shots, and did so toasting a team-mate.

He's obviously destined for an early grave because he's pounding down a 1/5 of Beam every night.

CoMoChief
04-23-2009, 08:14 AM
Rush St is great. Many nights of fun, booze and pussy.

htismaqe
04-23-2009, 08:16 AM

The stories about his drinking are well-known. It's not like I just fucking made it up.

:rolleyes:

Mile High Mania
04-23-2009, 08:36 AM
The stories about his drinking are well-known. It's not like I just ****ing made it up.

:rolleyes:

I can't remember where I saw it (maybe MileHighReport), but there was a thread with lots of recent party pics of him in CHI.

It's unfortunate if he is regularly drinking in excess... my dad has diabetes, quit drinking about 10 years ago and monitors it like a freaking hawk.

I believe this is Jay and Olsen in CHI.

http://cdn.faniq.com/images/blog/6f9ff0807f0e0f48a7889fc161927ceb.jpg

OnTheWarpath15
04-23-2009, 08:52 AM
I can't remember where I saw it (maybe MileHighReport), but there was a thread with lots of recent party pics of him in CHI.

It's unfortunate if he is regularly drinking in excess... my dad has diabetes, quit drinking about 10 years ago and monitors it like a freaking hawk.

http://cdn.faniq.com/images/blog/6f9ff0807f0e0f48a7889fc161927ceb.jpg

LMAO

Cutler ALWAYS looks like that.

Which means one of 2 things:

1) He's drunk 24 hours a day.

2) He was born with that stupid look on his face.

I'm going with #2.

Sure-Oz
04-23-2009, 08:55 AM
Cutler is an ugly bastard

RippedmyFlesh
04-23-2009, 09:06 AM

I have diabetes and used to love drinking but even 1 drink fuc#@s with your blood sugar so much its just not worth it.
Your blood sugar goes through the roof the next day if you drink and you feel horrible.
He would be better off smoking weed than drinking alcohol.

EyePod
04-23-2009, 09:16 AM
I like my newest artwork:

http://img131.imageshack.us/img131/9657/jaybuttlerface.jpg

That is someone's butt painted like a pumpkin BTW.

beach tribe
04-23-2009, 09:58 AM
Cutler has "turtle neck syndrome." It's incurable unfortunately.

DaKCMan AP
04-23-2009, 10:55 AM
He's young, rich and likes to party. There are plenty of pro athletes who have/do party hard and still perform on gameday.

htismaqe
04-23-2009, 11:14 AM
He's young, rich and likes to party. There are plenty of pro athletes who have/do party hard and still perform on gameday.

There aren't plenty of pro atheletes who have T1 diabetes.

Kerberos
04-23-2009, 11:21 AM
Cutler is an ugly bastard

Just one more reason they had to get him OUT of Denver. There will NEVER be another Elway playing for the Broncos.

Claysexual
04-23-2009, 12:26 PM
LMAO

Cutler ALWAYS looks like that.

Which means one of 2 things:

1) He's drunk 24 hours a day.

2) He was born with that stupid look on his face.

I'm going with #2.

It's good to see that "Ugly Stick 2000" has such a prominent spokesperson.

BWillie
04-23-2009, 12:32 PM
Rush St is great. Many nights of fun, booze and pussy.

Nothing like drinking till 5 AM. Awesome place.

LaChapelle
05-31-2009, 09:01 PM
Posted by Aaron Wilson on May 31, 2009, 4:44 p.m.
Chicago Bears quarterback Jay Cutler, the rocket-armed Pro Bowl passer acquired this offseason in a blockbuster trade from the Denver Broncos, apparently isnít making himself very popular with the local fan base.

According to David Haugh of the Chicago Tribune, Cutler is turning off some fans by refusing to sign autographs while attending Chicago Cubs baseball games.

ďI know Cutler already has alienated enough small pockets of fans at various appearances in Chicago to produce a flurry of furious e-mails, such as the one from a guy at Wrigley Field last week who criticized the quarterback for waving off autograph seekers,Ē Haugh writes. ďGenerally speaking, the same folks complaining about Cutlerís insouciant behavior will be cheering him on his first 350-yard Sunday. Sure, Cutler could do himself some favors by exuding more charm or suffering the occasional fool with a little less outward disdain.

ďBut those who have been Bears fans for two decades or two generations, need to remember Cutler has been here for two months. There will be and has been a degree of culture shock. Denver isnít Chicago. Eventually, Cutler will adjust because he will learn life is easier that way in this tradition-rich football city. If he doesnít, then he will get what he deserves. But itís too early in his tenure to predict that.Ē

As Haugh correctly pointed out, Cutler just got to town. Plus, football isnít a popularity contest.

Itís a game of skill and will.

Nonetheless, this piece of information does tend to reinforce the bad reputation that Cutler gained during his messy divorce from the Denver Broncos.

Besides working on throwing touchdown passes, Cutler might want to sign a few autographs.

Demonpenz
05-31-2009, 09:03 PM
i am sure jim mcmahan was a saint (sands getting stabbed in the eye with fork)

wild1
05-31-2009, 09:07 PM
There was some discussion on local sports radio about him in Chicago, supposedly he has been refusing to sign autographs or some other douchey stuff. Didn't hear the whole report.

In Chicago they take football really seriously. If he struggles on the field he's not going to be the golden boy there. If he's acting like a douche and partying like Ryan Leaf that won't help his case.

Claysexual
05-31-2009, 09:41 PM
Mark My Words:

Before it is said and done, Urlacher is going to completely demolish that little shithead in a fit of sideline and/or locker room RAGE.

Posted this day of May 31st, 2009.

Halfcan
05-31-2009, 09:47 PM
I like my newest artwork:

http://img131.imageshack.us/img131/9657/jaybuttlerface.jpg

That is someone's butt painted like a pumpkin BTW.

ROFL

Halfcan
05-31-2009, 09:48 PM
i am sure jim mcmahan was a saint (sands getting stabbed in the eye with fork)

ummm he stabbed himself when he was a kid-not when he was drunk.

Hog's Gone Fishin
06-01-2009, 11:14 AM
We need a Kyle Orton thread.

Chaunceythe3rd
06-01-2009, 07:10 PM
Just one more reason they had to get him OUT of Denver. There will NEVER be another Elway playing for the Broncos.

There was another John Elway playing for the Broncos. His name was Jay Cutler. Two peas in a pod. Spoiled frat boys. Any difference in Cutler getting his feelings hurt and Elway threatening to play baseball rather than with the team that drafted him?

kcfanXIII
06-01-2009, 09:09 PM
<embed src="http://media.mtvnservices.com/mgid:cms:item:southparkstudios.com:155867" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="window" flashvars="autoPlay=false&dist=http://www.southparkstudios.com&orig=" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" allownetworking="all" bgcolor="#000000" width="480" height="400">

jay cutler at a coke and sex party.

Claysexual
06-01-2009, 09:18 PM
<embed src="http://media.mtvnservices.com/mgid:cms:item:southparkstudios.com:155867" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="window" flashvars="autoPlay=false&dist=http://www.southparkstudios.com&orig=" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" allownetworking="all" bgcolor="#000000" width="480" height="400">

jay cutler at a coke and sex party.

ROFL "My Dad says you kind'a suck, but someday you might be good"!

Dottefan
06-02-2009, 12:47 AM
I hate Denver

Claysexual
06-02-2009, 12:51 AM
I hate Denver

What reasonable soul in their right mind wouldn't?