PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Whitlock: Jackson can fill a vital role

DeezNutz
04-26-2009, 12:45 AM
http://www.kansascity.com/sports/columnists/jason_whitlock/story/1162619.html

Jackson can fill a vital role
By JASON WHITLOCK

We wanted fireworks and trades and multiple picks. Scott Pioli gave us a rock-solid, 3-4 defensive end with the third pick in Saturday’s draft.

There is a teeny bit of risk in taking Tyson Jackson, yet another LSU star tabbed by the Chiefs in the first round.

Aaron Curry, the Wake Forest linebacker whom the Chiefs bypassed to take Jackson, might be a superstar. The Seahawks, picking fourth, wasted little time scooping up Curry rather than quarterback Mark Sanchez.

The Jets surrendered two picks and three players to move from No. 17 to No. 5, where they could nab Sanchez. Had the Jets made the same offer to the Chiefs?

Of course, it doesn’t matter now. Pioli grabbed the essential ingredient to running a 3-4 defense: a tough-as-hell, 290-pound, athletic defensive end.

I wanted to argue that Jackson came off the board too early and therefore would be too expensive for what he’ll be asked to do (stuff the run, free the linebackers and average five to six sacks per season). New England’s Richard Seymour went No. 6 in the 2001 draft, and Ty Warren lasted until the 13th pick in 2003.

But when I asked Pioli whether Jackson would be asked to play the same role as Seymour, the Chiefs’ new general manager recognized that it was a setup question, and he answered the unasked follow-up, referencing a conversation he had had with former Dallas Cowboys coach Jimmy Johnson.

“Johnson talked about the importance of how Russell Maryland … allowed him to play the defense they wanted to play,” Pioli said.

Maryland was the No. 1 overall pick in the 1991 draft. He signed a big contract. He was a 6-foot-1, 300-pound defensive tackle who never recorded more than 4.5 sacks in a season. He played in one Pro Bowl. He helped the Cowboys win three Super Bowls. He was perfect for what the Cowboys did defensively.

Jackson is perfect for the Chiefs. And he’ll be worth the price tag.

That was going to be my follow-up question to Pioli: Is a 3-4 defensive end worth the money a team has to give the third overall pick?

A quarterback, a pass-rusher, a receiver, a big-play cornerback and a left tackle are all worth paying $30 million-plus in guaranteed money. By referencing Maryland, Pioli was saying a defensive lineman doesn’t have to rack up headline stats to justify a significant paycheck. Pioli is right.

And more than likely, Pioli is right about Tyson Jackson. In terms of identifying 3-4 defensive linemen, Pioli’s credibility can’t be questioned.

Don’t let Kansas City’s tragic recent history with high-round defensive linemen color your perception of Jackson. He’s not the next Ryan Sims, Eddie Freeman, Tamba Hali, Junior Siavii or Glenn Dorsey.

The problem with Jackson is that he’s boring. He’s not the next Jared Allen. Jackson is never going to lead the league in sacks, and he may never even lead the Chiefs.

When he signs a rookie contract that guarantees him around $30 million, we’ll roll our eyes and wonder why. We won’t truly appreciate Jackson until the Chiefs start winning games.

It appears they’ll pursue those victories this season without a truckload of rookie draft picks. After the Chiefs picked Jackson, Pioli jokingly warned the media not to leave, hinting that the Chiefs might make a deal to get a second-round pick.

It didn’t happen. The Chiefs own the third pick on Day 2 of the draft. Missouri tight end Chase Coffman is still available. He would be a tremendous value at No. 67. But I won’t complain, regardless of the choice.

I will complain if the Chiefs are not active in the post-draft period of free agency. I still want some fireworks.

wild1
04-26-2009, 12:48 AM
good column.

SNR
04-26-2009, 12:50 AM
Didn't realize it was Whitlock who asked that question

Mr. Kotter
Good article, Jason.

My take precisely.

Now, we'll both be savaged as sucking Pioli sausage.....but I say, fugg 'em. ;)

Pioli Zombie
No no no. Doesn't he know it was a horrible day because we didn't get Mark Sanchez to play left quarterback?
Posted via Mobile Device

salame
04-26-2009, 12:51 AM
He sure loves Chase Coffman

Sure-Oz
04-26-2009, 12:55 AM
He does love chase...

he is right that jackson is boring but i think if they do things right he will be a big piece.

DeezNutz
04-26-2009, 12:55 AM
When I listened to the press conference, I really liked Pioli's reference to Maryland in response to the question. Shows that Pioli is PR savvy and understands that, though it's not necessary, quelling some concerns about the pick's non-dazzling stat line isn't a bad thing.

Smed1065
04-26-2009, 12:57 AM
Nice honesty in this thread because NONE of us know, unless the crazy bats are asked.

Nightfyre
04-26-2009, 01:20 AM
Why is whitlock writing off dorsey and clustering him with busts? Ill tell you why. He doesn't know his head from his ass. Every, and I repeat, every dlineman struggles their first year. Every patriots dlineman has. Every lineman has except for warren sapp and he was a freak. Jackson won't be any different, whitlock. But keep pulling shit out of your ass and flinging it against the wall to see if it sticks.
Posted via Mobile Device

Raised On Riots
04-26-2009, 01:25 AM
No no no. Doesn't he know it was a horrible day because we didn't get Mark Sanchez to play left quarterback?
Posted via Mobile Device

When your heart makes comments like that, Jesus Curry weeps in Heaven.

Mecca
04-26-2009, 01:34 AM
Why is whitlock writing off dorsey and clustering him with busts? Ill tell you why. He doesn't know his head from his ass. Every, and I repeat, every dlineman struggles their first year. Every patriots dlineman has. Every lineman has except for warren sapp and he was a freak. Jackson won't be any different, whitlock. But keep pulling shit out of your ass and flinging it against the wall to see if it sticks.
Posted via Mobile Device

It has to do with the defensive scheme.

ChiefsCountry
04-26-2009, 01:39 AM
To be honest Dorsey is more like Russell Maryland than Jackson will be. Thats who I envisoned for the Chiefs dyntasy similar to the Cowboys if we stuck in the 4-3. But for the 3-4 and with Cassel as our QB, Jackson was the right pick. Its not flashy but its the right move.

Raised On Riots
04-26-2009, 01:40 AM
Oh God; the Babb article will make you vomit. It IS that shite.

Mecca
04-26-2009, 01:40 AM
If they find a role for Dorsey in the 3-4 it's going to be a miracle but they got a year to see if it happens.

salame
04-26-2009, 01:42 AM
If they find a role for Dorsey in the 3-4 it's going to be a miracle but they got a year to see if it happens.

I am glad to see someone with the same sentiments as myself about Dorsey.
He would be the smallest D-lineman on New England OR Arizona.

Just Passin' By
04-26-2009, 01:43 AM
Posted via Mobile Device

How did Seymour struggle in his rookie season?

Mecca
04-26-2009, 01:43 AM
I am glad to see someone with the same sentiments as myself about Dorsey.
He would be the smallest D-lineman on New England OR Arizona.

I'm just resigned to the fact that new regimes don't care about past picks or past players they don't care if he was a top 5 pick if he doesn't fit they'll flush him they won't be the lost new regime to do it either.

Saccopoo
04-26-2009, 01:55 AM
Dog shit of a pick.

And I'm an optimist.

And if he turns out to be Seymour or, hell, I'll even take an Olshansky, it still means that we wasted trades with Dorsey, Hali, McBride, et al.

And if Cassel gets murdered because the right side of our offensive line sucks dog nuts, ala Croyle and Huard, all the while when we had Albert stating that he would be happy to move to the RT spot if we drafted Monroe, then happy days for 36 million guaranteed on the IR.

Here's to drafting a decent RT in round three.

Here's to drafting a pass rusher in round four.

Here's to drafting a pass catching, route running wideout in round five.

Here's to drafting a two gap NT in round six.

Here's to drafting a kicker who can make a field goat beyond 40 yards in round seven, as well as a tight end that can catch a safety valve pass in traffic.

Here's to you sucking my ... nah. I'm mellow. I went to yoga today.

Mecca
04-26-2009, 01:59 AM
You're not gonna get everything in 1 year.

I understand why they took Jackson so I'm going to relax for the time being.

SNR
04-26-2009, 01:59 AM
Dog shit of a pick.

And I'm an optimist.

And if he turns out to be Seymour or, hell, I'll even take an Olshansky, it still means that we wasted trades with Dorsey, Hali, McBride, et al.

And if Cassel gets murdered because the right side of our offensive line sucks dog nuts, ala Croyle and Huard, all the while when we had Albert stating that he would be happy to move to the RT spot if we drafted Monroe, then happy days for 36 million guaranteed on the IR.

Here's to drafting a kicker who can make a field goat beyond 40 yards in round seven, as well as a tight end that can catch a safety valve pass in traffic.

Here's to you sucking my ... nah. I'm mellow. I went to yoga today.Get raped in the mouth, retard. If Cassel gets killed, it's because he's a pansy douchebag like Croyle, not because he didn't have 50 million dollar Eugene Monroe at LT.

You're so gay. I hope you die in a fucking fire you fucking retard

Mecca
04-26-2009, 02:00 AM
I don't really see what else they could have done now seeing the shitty trade Cleveland took...there's no way we should took a OT and those pass rushers were blah.

ChiefsCountry
04-26-2009, 02:01 AM

I do too, with Cassel as our QB it was the only pick that really made sense.

Mecca
04-26-2009, 02:02 AM
After seeing how all these other teams drafted and how awful almost all of the trades were, everyone should chill.

luv
04-26-2009, 02:05 AM
Forgive me if I'm too buzzed to read through the rest of the thread, but exactly what role is Jackson going to fill? Is he good for 3-4? He's not a good pass rusher from what I hear.

Mecca
04-26-2009, 02:06 AM
He's a 3-4 end...he weighs nearly 300lbs.

Just Passin' By
04-26-2009, 02:07 AM
Dog shit of a pick.

And I'm an optimist.

Here's to you sucking my ... nah. I'm mellow. I went to yoga today.

Stafford's going to make over $40 million guaranteed. Ryan got 6 years, $72 million in his his contract. On the other hand, Mayo got about $19 million over 5 years. When there's no elite player to pick in the top 5, that pick becomes a millstone around a team's neck. It becomes all but impossible to get 'value' for it.

Micjones
04-26-2009, 02:07 AM
Coffman or a Wide Receiver might be good in Round Three.

Mecca
04-26-2009, 02:09 AM
Coffman or a Wide Receiver might be good in Round Three.

The best values are linemen but if you wanted a TE why wouldn't you take Jared Cook or Shawn Nelson?

They're both still up.

luv
04-26-2009, 02:10 AM
He's a 3-4 end...he weighs nearly 300lbs.

Explain to me what he'll be able to do.

Mecca
04-26-2009, 02:14 AM
Explain to me what he'll be able to do.

Basically the job of a 3-4 end is to tie up lineman and be a good run defender. His job is essentially play the run and keep the lineman off the LB's so they can be the playmakers as that's what the defense is based on.

He could be a great player and have very bland looking stats, the line is the unsung part of a 3-4.

ChiefsCountry
04-26-2009, 02:17 AM
Stafford's going to make over $40 million guaranteed. Ryan got 6 years, $72 million in his his contract. On the other hand, Mayo got about $19 million over 5 years. When there's no elite player to pick in the top 5, that pick becomes a millstone around a team's neck. It becomes all but impossible to get 'value' for it.

Any starting QB is going to get big jack and all teams will pay money for a QB.

luv
04-26-2009, 02:19 AM
Basically the job of a 3-4 end is to tie up lineman and be a good run defender. His job is essentially play the run and keep the lineman off the LB's so they can be the playmakers as that's what the defense is based on.

He could be a great player and have very bland looking stats, the line is the unsung part of a 3-4.

So, how do you think Jackson will do? He wasn't my first pick.

Mecca
04-26-2009, 02:20 AM

I said earlier I don't think he'll be some scrub but I don't know if he'll ever really live up to being the 3rd pick.

ChiefsCountry
04-26-2009, 02:21 AM

To be honest think of Cassel as the first rounder and Jackson as the second.

MoreLemonPledge
04-26-2009, 02:22 AM

Not my first pick either, but not a terrible one.

It's a very unselfish position. We won't hear a lot about him unless he does something wrong. When he does his job, though, he'll free up space for our LBs. He may get 0 sacks on his statline, but he'll be responsible for quite a few of them.

Raised On Riots
04-26-2009, 02:24 AM

Good point.

Sucks ass, but good point.

Smed1065
04-26-2009, 02:28 AM
It has to do with the defensive scheme.

Clue us in? Basement dweller.

Oh, I cant use Pioli as a reference because he had BB.

How about Herm Edwards? No because you are better than all NFL players and coaches.

Can you match any experience they have? As a player or NFL wise?

But I am better and know so! Just ask me!

So you say it is BB and all on him. Have you ever drafted with him? Known him?
Saw him in person?

No but I blow my load saying I am better than anyone with expericence.
See my post! Biotch.

LOL Just ask me. Daney said so/hamas/ROR as ass kisser follow up and my mommie.

You have hair because you are prideful? Idiot.
You would not cut it for a million dollars?

Many Americans have cut their hair for the pride of supporting their country? Yes 7 letter word service to my country. They also died for you and your "pride"?

But you have pride? Pride of what? A dumbass sucking reality?

Please provide examples because this "I got hair is getting old". All I say is I am great, just ask me! Sound familiar? Oh Its the GM answer.

See how that works?

Doubt it.

Prideful Americans get shaved to serve the country and not a million dollars. You are so prideful that you never served, wanted to or cared to or got paid 1 million dollars!
It was not your plan!

The reason you can have long hair and be a loser is the "pride" before you.

I guess your parents know you are cuddled and now realize they fucked up.

They still let you live in the basement.

I am better than people with degrees and proved they had balls to try and put forth effort. I have no problem with what makes you happy but gues you was GREAT and just had no connections in the NFL.
LOL

Try delusional seriously? Your track record is less the Sanchez but at least he stayed with it and tried.

They actually live in their own home- wonder why?
OK they suck! Just ask my basement ass!

Fuckwad!.......LOL Pride.

nathanKent
04-26-2009, 02:31 AM

That makes sense up to the point that they go to cash their checks. When the guy who cashes the biggest check of any player on the team records a svelt 30 tackles (0.5 for loss), tell me again at that point in time that I'm supposed to think of Cassel as the first rounder.

Just Passin' By
04-26-2009, 02:32 AM
Any starting QB is going to get big jack and all teams will pay money for a QB.

Jake long got 5 years, $57+ million. The difference is still enormous, whether it's a quarterback or not.

ChiefsCountry
04-26-2009, 02:33 AM
That makes sense up to the point that they go to cash their checks. When the guy who cashes the biggest check of any player on the team records a svelt 30 tackles (0.5 for loss), tell me again at that point in time that I'm supposed to think of Cassel as the first rounder.

Cassel is going to get a big fat check that will make him the highest paid Chief.

Mecca
Honest question, is Smed a retard?

luv
I said earlier I don't think he'll be some scrub but I don't know if he'll ever really live up to being the 3rd pick.

In reality, would anyone have lived u to third round money?

luv
04-26-2009, 02:34 AM

I think he potss with a screw or two loose at times.

Smed1065
04-26-2009, 02:35 AM

Yes because you are better than NFL personnel.

Smed1065
04-26-2009, 02:36 AM

Third round money and I have a screw lose?

:D

Raised On Riots

LMAO

No shit!

What in the Willy Wonka FUCK is he babbling about over in the corner????LMAOLMAOLMAOLMAO

God DAMN!LMAO

MoreLemonPledge

How about Herm Edwards? No because you are better than all NFL players and coaches.

Saw him in person?

See my post! Biotch.

Many Americans have cut their hair for the pride of supporting their country? Yes 7 letter word service to my country. They also died for you and your "pride"?

Please provide examples because this "I got hair is getting old". All I say is I am great, just ask me! Sound familiar? Oh Its the GM answer.

See how that works?

Doubt it.

Prideful Americans get shaved to serve the country and not a million dollars. You are so prideful that you never served, wanted to or cared to or got paid 1 million dollars!
It was not your plan!

I guess your parents know you are cuddled and now realize they ****ed up.

I am better than people with degrees and proved they had balls to try and put forth effort. I have no problem with what makes you happy but gues you was GREAT and just had no connections in the NFL.
LOL

Try delusional seriously? Your track record is less the Sanchez but at least he stayed with it and tried.

****wad!.......LOL Pride.

:eek:

Mecca
What the fuck are you talking about?

Mecca
04-26-2009, 02:37 AM
:eek:

I honestly have no idea what he's talking about he is either retarded or needs rehab.

ChiefsCountry
04-26-2009, 02:37 AM

Other than the QB's or Left Tackles nobody does but DE is the next one the list, he won't get the sacks which is how 4-3 DE's make the big change but in the 3-4 he will play a big roll.

Smed1065
04-26-2009, 02:38 AM
What the fuck are you talking about?

You mentioned pride. I am saying many people have cut their "hair" for far less than $1 million so you can be full of BS at home?

But you would not sale your "pride" for a million.

Cause they sold their pride. I am saying service people thank you are FOS!

nathanKent
04-26-2009, 02:39 AM
Cassel is going to get a big fat check that will make him the highest paid Chief.

Well, at least we're not spending our money anymore on a career backup with questionable arm strength and limited mobility.

Smed1065
04-26-2009, 02:41 AM
That and you think you are better than people that put the effort forth for 4,6 and 8 years degrees as applied to football. They actually have experience besides a keyboard. ROFL

Are you that slow?

Mecca
04-26-2009, 02:41 AM
You mentioned pride. I am saying many people have cut their "hair" for far less than $1 million so you can be full of BS at home?

I'm talking about Tyson Jackson there is no mention of pride or anything of that, now shut the fuck up and do the world a favor.

nathanKent
04-26-2009, 02:42 AM

Saw him in person?

See my post! Biotch.

See how that works?

Doubt it.

It was not your plan!

LOL

So did you stick your tongue directly into the socket or did you use a fork as an intermediary?

Mecca
04-26-2009, 02:43 AM
I enjoy how I'm simply talking about Tyson Jackson and he's having some bizarre argument with himself that somehow involves me.

Smed1065
04-26-2009, 02:45 AM
I'm talking about Tyson Jackson there is no mention of pride or anything of that, now shut the fuck up and do the world a favor.

Just going by an earlier post. Guess its not here so you can "blow" it off.

Do a world a favor and get a place of your own and pay for it.

Guess too close to the truth? LOL

You live on your own. In no basement and work for a living? LOL

Mecca
04-26-2009, 02:46 AM
If Smed could make one coherent post it would be a miracle..

Can we ban people for being tards?

Smed1065
04-26-2009, 02:47 AM
So did you stick your tongue directly into the socket or did you use a fork as an intermediary?

Nice Noob. LOL

Guess you know all and are right. LOL

ROFL

nathanKent
04-26-2009, 02:49 AM

I'm not going to defend mecca because I'm not around here enough to know whether or not he's a douchebag. I'm a writer, however, and I'm going to defend the English language, because at present you are raping it. Leave my bitch alone. Read a book instead: http://www.dummies.com/store/product/English-Grammar-For-Dummies.productCd-0764553224.html

Mecca
04-26-2009, 02:51 AM
I don't care if he hates me, but please insult me in proper english if you are going to insult me.

Raised On Riots
I'm not going to defend mecca because I'm not around here enough to know whether or not he's a douchebag. I'm a writer, however, and I'm going to defend the English language, because at present you are raping it. Leave my bitch alone. Read a book instead: http://www.dummies.com/store/product/English-Grammar-For-Dummies.productCd-0764553224.html

He sure does ass-rape the Kings English, no?

MoreLemonPledge

I appreciate the effort, but I don't think you can reason with it.

nathanKent
04-26-2009, 02:54 AM
He sure does ass-rape the Kings English, no?

He's a regular literary goatse.

Smed1065
04-26-2009, 02:55 AM
If Smed could make one coherent post it would be a miracle..

Can we ban people for being tards?

Guess you would have another board as well? LOL

Too many facts. You have them all so far this year.

You are more right than wrong on the draft but always sound like its your way or no way.

Like daney and hamas with the "facts" of the draft?
\
You live away from home?
Work for the NFL?
Known Bill B?

No but because I asked honest questions, go to ah he suks,. Answers? and pride. Oh why because I said it myself? muhh!

That was not in this post!

Mommy? Daddy? Save me......The facts are around here.

Raised On Riots
04-26-2009, 02:57 AM

LMAO

Smed1065
04-26-2009, 02:58 AM

I am not here much but know goatse?

LOL

OMG English on a BB.

LMAO

MoreLemonPledge
04-26-2009, 03:02 AM
I am not here much but know goatse?

LOL

OMG English on a BB.

LMAO

No, goatse the...you know what, just Google image search it. Make sure you turn off the filter first...

nathanKent
04-26-2009, 03:11 AM

You are more right than wrong on the draft but always sound like its your way or no way.

\
You live away from home?
Work for the NFL?
Known Bill B?

No but because I asked honest questions, go to ah he suks,. Answers? and pride. Oh why because I said it myself? muhh!

Do the chickens have large talons?

Raised On Riots
04-26-2009, 03:14 AM
Do the chickens have large talons?

WINNER!!! ROFLROFLROFL

Crush
04-26-2009, 03:16 AM
Is everyone on their fucking period? Honest question.

Crush
04-26-2009, 03:17 AM
Is everyone on their ****ing period? Honest question.

Drunk or your period? Me personally, I'm pretty drunk.

nathanKent
04-26-2009, 03:21 AM
Is everyone on their ****ing period? Honest question.

I know a product that helps with that--10 seconds in: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bDPAOuizsQ

Raised On Riots
04-26-2009, 03:22 AM

You know, that's actually a good question. Why should I care so much about this shit?

I think I kind of liked it more when I was just a homer who hoped for a win. I tell you this:

With the QB position locked up and nothing major on the horizon for a while, I'm not jumping back in to draft talk next year. I used to enjoy just talking about the Chiefs, and now it's just a fucking headache.

luv
04-26-2009, 03:22 AM

No. That's not until about a week from now.

Raised On Riots
04-26-2009, 03:25 AM
No. That's not until about a week from now.

Like the Av.

My kind of thing.

Crush
04-26-2009, 03:36 AM
You know, that's actually a good question. Why should I care so much about this shit?

I think I kind of liked it more when I was just a homer who hoped for a win. I tell you this:

With the QB position locked up and nothing major on the horizon for a while, I'm not jumping back in to draft talk next year. I used to enjoy just talking about the Chiefs, and now it's just a ****ing headache.

As a self-proclaimed doctor with no medical knowledge or medical degree, I recommend booze.

Crush
04-26-2009, 03:37 AM
9 of 10 people agree: a good beer goes a long way.

Raised On Riots
04-26-2009, 03:46 AM

I'm self-medicating as we speak.

MoreLemonPledge
04-26-2009, 03:48 AM

What's wrong with the 10th person?

Crush
04-26-2009, 03:51 AM

He never showed up for the survey.

Raised On Riots
04-26-2009, 03:53 AM
He wasn't listening to Isaac Hayes while self-medicating.

Look, sorry for jumping your shit. Things have been very tense around here for months, and now it's finally over.
Let's play football!

MoreLemonPledge
04-26-2009, 03:54 AM
He wasn't listening to Isaac Hayes while self-medicating.

Look, sorry for jumping your shit. Things have been very tense around here for months, and now it's finally over.
Let's play football!

It's all good. I can get pretty defensive and don't know when to quit.

Raised On Riots
04-26-2009, 03:55 AM
It's all good. I can get pretty defensive and don't know when to quit.

Cool. It takes months to learn everyone here.

kysirsoze
04-26-2009, 04:17 AM

Saw him in person?

See my post! Biotch.

See how that works?

Doubt it.

It was not your plan!

LOL

\
You live away from home?
Work for the NFL?
Known Bill B?

Wow. This is either the dumbest string of posts ever, or Smed is a complete fucking genius beyond any of us. This is some weird, stream of consciousness shit. I'm almost afraid to bash him, because some day historians will quote my post as proof that people in Smed's time didn't "get" him.

Either way, by far my favorite part is how untterly unprovoked it is. As a rare poster who actually read the whole thread, this shit doesn't apply to anything written here! Well done I guess.:shrug:

Mecca
04-26-2009, 04:18 AM
I know I was talking about Tyson Jackson and bam.

Raised On Riots
04-26-2009, 04:22 AM
Wow. This is either the dumbest string of posts ever, or Smed is a complete fucking genius beyond any of us. This is some weird, stream of consciousness shit. I'm almost afraid to bash him, because some day historians will quote my post as proof that people in Smed's time didn't "get" him.

Either way, by far my favorite part is how untterly unprovoked it is. As a rare poster who actually read the whole thread, this shit doesn't apply to anything written here! Well done I guess.:shrug:

"Call NOW for Smed's Monkey Crank"!!!ROFL "Satisfaction GUARANTEED"!!!

kysirsoze
04-26-2009, 04:26 AM
I know I was talking about Tyson Jackson and bam.

It's probably my favorite thing about readin threads here. People go from gentle disagreement to drastic, all-consuming hatred in about 2.6 seconds.

Crush
04-26-2009, 04:29 AM
Wow. This is either the dumbest string of posts ever, or Smed is a complete ****ing genius beyond any of us. This is some weird, stream of consciousness shit. I'm almost afraid to bash him, because some day historians will quote my post as proof that people in Smed's time didn't "get" him.

It all comes together when you read it in the Ultimate Warrior's voice.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Q46l70mNmCw&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Q46l70mNmCw&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

MikeTheWildcat
04-26-2009, 06:39 AM
Is the world ending??? I agree with Whitlock for once. Jackson wasn't the sexy pick, but will do great with the Chiefs.

milkman
04-26-2009, 07:08 AM

Out of deference to mmaddog, I don't use "retard", but I do think smed is about the biggest dumbass on this site.

I believe a dead hand monkey could pound more sensible sentences on a keyboard.

milkman
04-26-2009, 07:15 AM

With the QB position locked up and nothing major on the horizon for a while, I'm not jumping back in to draft talk next year. I used to enjoy just talking about the Chiefs, and now it's just a ****ing headache.

You know, once you get into this shit, you can never get out.

Next year you'll be arguing the pros and cons of Everson Griffin, Carlos Dunlap and Sergio Kindle.

milkman
04-26-2009, 07:16 AM
He never showed up for the survey.

That's cause I was too drunk to drive.

htismaqe
04-26-2009, 07:27 AM

Next year you'll be arguing the pros and cons of Everson Griffin, Carlos Dunlap and Sergio Kindle.

Not only that, but it just sets you up to be disappointed.

rad
04-26-2009, 07:47 AM

That and you think you are better than people that put the effort forth for 4,6 and 8 years degrees as applied to football. They actually have experience besides a keyboard. ROFL

Are you that slow?

Nice Noob. LOL

ROFL

This dude is a perfect mixture of.............

kcnut and Raised on Riots.

VAChief
04-26-2009, 08:15 AM
Posted via Mobile Device

Neil Smith had 2.5 sacks his rookie year in 13 games as a defensive end, it wasn't until we got DT that he came into his own. Dorsey could still be a bust, but I don't think you can put him in that category definitively based on what surrounded him last year on that defense.

Chiefs=Good
04-26-2009, 08:53 AM
Not only that, but it just sets you up to be disappointed.

I agree with you this year, but last year was nothing but sun shine and candy...

TEX
04-26-2009, 08:53 AM

I hear ya. But my frustration stems from the fact that we have been saying that for the past 3 years. Now it's obvious that most of what we got during that time is total crap...

dtebbe
04-26-2009, 10:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smed1065 View Post

Quote:
That and you think you are better than people that put the effort forth for 4,6 and 8 years degrees as applied to football. They actually have experience besides a keyboard.

Are you that slow?
Quote:

Quote:
Nice Noob. LOL

This dude is a perfect mixture of.............

kcnut and Raised on Riots.

We all know what happens when genetics go wrong in dogs:
http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/ffximage/elwood_wideweb__470x348,2.jpg

Smed1065 is a prime example of what happens in humans...

DT

Short Leash Hootie
04-26-2009, 10:45 AM
Get raped in the mouth, retard. If Cassel gets killed, it's because he's a pansy douchebag like Croyle, not because he didn't have 50 million dollar Eugene Monroe at LT.

You're so gay. I hope you die in a ****ing fire you ****ing retard

watch out dude...this guy will report you to national security!!!!1111!

Raised On Riots
04-26-2009, 02:29 PM

Maybe for linebackers, but I'm not getting heavy in until it's time to go shopping for an every down back.