PDA

View Full Version : NFL Draft Rest of the division

Long Duk Dong
04-26-2009, 01:04 PM
Just cruising through the picks for the rest of the division.

Oakland -- ROFLROFL Nice Al!

Donkeys -- Not sure why they drafted Moreno when they need defense badly.v Ayers can be good, reached on a few "blocking" TE. Oh ya, gave up a 2010 first rounder to grab a CB in the second. :doh!:

Dolts -- Wasn't sure at first, but they seem to be quietly turning in a very good draft. I dont know much about their 1st round pick, English but a lot of the analyst loved the pick. The OG they guard from Texas Tech looks nasty and the DT they grabbed from Canada, looks absolutely psycho.

Dunno...thoughts?

Mr. Flopnuts
04-26-2009, 01:08 PM
Talk about a perfect thread for tags..................

kysirsoze
04-26-2009, 01:10 PM
I know a couple Raidars fans. They aren't even pissed. I think they are resigned to the fact that until Al Davis dies they are going to fail at everything. It is a good time to hate the Raiders.

As for Moreno... I am really unhappy he's gonna be on the Donkeys. Watching that guy, he looks like a total stud to me. I think he is going to be a thorn in out side for a long time if they don't deal him ala Clinton Portis.

Frosty
04-26-2009, 01:11 PM
I'm just pissed that both the Raiders and the Chargers took a Beaver. :cuss: Those players are now dead to me.

kysirsoze
04-26-2009, 01:11 PM
Talk about a perfect thread for tags..................

What was the deal with that? We got tags for one day?:huh:

Long Duk Dong
04-26-2009, 01:16 PM
I'm just pissed that both the Raiders and the Chargers took a Beaver. :cuss: Those players are now dead to me.

ROFL

vailpass
04-26-2009, 01:17 PM
SD picked up Gartrell Johnson, RB from Colorado State as a hedge against Sproles getting broken in half as an every-down back. Smart move, SD's front office gets it.

"Johnson, officially listed at 5-10-1/4, 219 pounds, arrived as a short-yardage back at CSU and then became one of the most dominant players in the Mountain West Conference. His stock rose with a 285-yards rushing, 90 yards receiving performance against Fresno State in his career finale. It was the highest combined rushing-receiving yards in college bowl game history. He also touched the ball 554 times without a fumble between his freshman and senior seasons. "