PDA

View Full Version : Football Mecca Dane Hamas

Pages : 1 [2] 3

KCrockaholic
12-18-2009, 06:58 PM
Then you clearly aren't reading "everyone's" posts.

Thanks for playing.

Thats fine, I'm not here to persuade anyone. I just want to know when you guys were all crowned...And for what reason.

Fruit Ninja
12-18-2009, 07:02 PM
Thats fine, I'm not here to persuade anyone. I just want to know when you guys were all crowned...And for what reason.

ITs just their forum personalities. YOu just learn to say eh and move on. Its pretty easy to do.

KCrockaholic
12-18-2009, 07:03 PM
ITs just their forum personalities. YOu just learn to say eh and move on. Its pretty easy to do.

Thats what I do. I'm just curious about other people.

KCwolf
12-18-2009, 07:18 PM
Take a drink every time:

Mecca says this team just doesn't like playmakers.
Mecca says someone doesn't understand draft value.
OTWP, Deez Nuts, ChiefsCounty jumps in defend one another.
Dane curses.
ROR posts something stupid.

Take a HALF a sip anytime Mecca says anything Negative about the Cheifs............SWEET JESUS WHY IS HE HERE

DaneMcCloud
12-18-2009, 07:21 PM

Um, just fucking read the forum, M'kay?

DaneMcCloud
12-18-2009, 07:22 PM

Yeah, you bring SO much to the forum.

What would we do without your insight (and grammar)?

LMAO

Chiefnj2
12-18-2009, 07:35 PM
Thats what I do. I'm just curious about other people.

Just because some posters have delusions of grandeur doesn't mean it is true.

DBOSHO
12-18-2009, 07:40 PM
Why is this the battle dane party?

And why wasnt i invited? ;)

KCwolf
12-18-2009, 07:49 PM
Because Dane Likes To Battle

DBOSHO
12-18-2009, 07:50 PM
Because Dane Likes To Battle

Very true

DeezNutz
12-18-2009, 08:05 PM
Well, maybe I'm an idiot, but I'm the type of fan that doesn't question moves like the Cassel trade. I figure they are in the business and have been in the business for awhile so they must know better. After this year, thats just not true.

The honest self-assessment in this post is refreshing.

DeezNutz
12-18-2009, 08:09 PM
Much comedy early in this thread...

BossChief
12-18-2009, 08:31 PM
this thread is the ghey...

Ari Chi3fs
12-18-2009, 08:34 PM
Take a drink every time:

Dane curses.

Good Lord, son... you trying to kill people with alcohol poisoning? NOT COOL.

Pioli Zombie
12-18-2009, 08:39 PM
No one decided anything. I'm just saying they were right about everything this yr.
They are the miserable type who would rather the Chiefs go 0-16 and be proven right than for the Chiefs to succeed and be proven wrong.
Posted via Mobile Device

L.A. Chieffan
12-18-2009, 08:40 PM
They are the miserable type who would rather the Chiefs go 0-16 and be proven right than for the Chiefs to succeed and be proven wrong.
Posted via Mobile Device

sure

DeezNutz
12-18-2009, 08:49 PM
Posted via Mobile Device

LMAO.

I don't even think they're fans. Why are they here?

KCwolf
12-18-2009, 09:02 PM
LMAO.

I don't even think they're fans. Why are they here?

Say whatever u want.....those trolls revel in Chiefs failure.... period.

KCwolf
12-18-2009, 09:07 PM
ohhh...but they're BIG Chiefs Fans....gimme a F*n Break....we need way less fans like U and more fans like me

L.A. Chieffan
12-18-2009, 09:10 PM
ohhh...but they're BIG Chiefs Fans....gimme a F*n Break....we need way less fans like U and more fans like me

:spock:

DaneMcCloud
12-18-2009, 09:11 PM

Fuck off, n00b.

KCwolf
12-18-2009, 09:12 PM
and b4 the queers start their "homer" program.......sorry queers....it's called being a FAN.....do we suck...yep.....but regardless....I'm a dumbass Chiefs Fan that believes that the removal of Herm....the Trading of TG....the Hiring of Pioli....things will be right in the future....so eat me Mecca U POS

KCwolf
12-18-2009, 09:13 PM
**** off, n00b.

Hey Dane F U

L.A. Chieffan
12-18-2009, 09:15 PM
pills are goood

DaneMcCloud
12-18-2009, 09:15 PM
Hey Dane F U

Excuse me?

L.A. Chieffan
12-18-2009, 09:17 PM
Excuse me?

window licker dane. window licker.

KCwolf
12-18-2009, 09:20 PM
Excuse me?

I know u are a fan of the word Noob.....sorry my post count doesn't meet your criteria....and that was the reason for the F U

Lumpy
12-18-2009, 09:21 PM
Excuse me?

Shit just got real. LMAO

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j275/McLumpy78/Funny%20Stuff/300cruisetomtropicthunderlc12110-1.jpg

Go get 'em Dane!

Mecca
12-18-2009, 09:24 PM
Did some guy just shit talk me when I wasn't even posting?

What are you 5?

Mr. Kotter
12-18-2009, 09:24 PM
:spock:

How'd I miss THIS???

LMAO LMAO LMAO

KCwolf
12-18-2009, 09:26 PM
Relax Lumpy......

DBOSHO
12-18-2009, 09:27 PM
Posted via Mobile Device

Havent you heard dane say hed rather be wrong 737828273 times?

Mecca
12-18-2009, 09:32 PM
If anyone really thinks any of us really want the Chiefs to suck, they don't get it. If we weren't invested none of us would spend this much time looking at moves or arguing about this shit.

DaneMcCloud
12-18-2009, 09:33 PM
Havent you heard dane say hed rather be wrong 737828273 times?

:shake:

KCwolf
12-18-2009, 09:34 PM
Did some guy just shit talk me when I wasn't even posting?

What are you 5?

Nope, the same guy that wonders why the F U even post on the Chiefs Planet. U should be on the NFL Planet with all your knowledge. Hell YOU should be an NFL Scout for that matter........

DaneMcCloud
12-18-2009, 09:35 PM
I know u are a fan of the word Noob.....sorry my post count doesn't meet your criteria....and that was the reason for the F U

So, let me get this straight:

YOU tell me to fuck off because you don't like the word "n00b".

But, you feel it's cool to insult me and proclaim that I'm not a good fan and there needs to be more like you?

ROFL

Go fist yourself, n00b.

And no KY this time.

Lumpy
12-18-2009, 09:37 PM

YOU tell me to **** off because you don't like the word "n00b".

But, you feel it's cool to insult me and proclaim that I'm not a good fan and there needs to be more like you?

ROFL

Go fist yourself, n00b.

And no KY this time.

THERE IT IS!!! ROFL

DBOSHO
12-18-2009, 09:37 PM
Mecca just curious, what DO you do for a living?

You seem to know alot about the NFL

damaticous
12-18-2009, 09:39 PM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/jR-A4QFHZBA&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/jR-A4QFHZBA&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

KCwolf
12-18-2009, 09:41 PM
Honestly, it really doesn't matter dude...I F"n hate every post u make and I truly think this this thread title
hits the nail on the head.....pieriod.

DaneMcCloud
12-18-2009, 09:43 PM
Honestly, it really doesn't matter dude...I F"n hate every post u make and I truly think this this thread title
hits the nail on the head.....pieriod.

Except for the mere fact, Douchetard, that the thread starter was WRONG and just today, apologized for being wrong.

:shake:

Comprehension much?

Mecca
12-18-2009, 09:44 PM
Nope, the same guy that wonders why the F U even post on the Chiefs Planet. U should be on the NFL Planet with all your knowledge. Hell YOU should be an NFL Scout for that matter........

Oh jesus christ.

DaneMcCloud
12-18-2009, 09:45 PM

And you should be scrubbing toilets at the mental health center.

KCwolf
12-18-2009, 09:46 PM
Oh jesus christ.

Jesus Chirist is perfect

DaneMcCloud
12-18-2009, 09:47 PM
Jesus Chirist is perfect

So now there two perfect beings in religious lore?

That's very fucking interesting, Man.

Mecca
12-18-2009, 09:47 PM
I really think people shouldn't drink before they sign onto the forum.

DeezNutz
12-18-2009, 09:49 PM
Surprising twists in this thread!

http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/reiss_pieces/01152009pioli600.jpg

Chocolate Hog
12-18-2009, 09:51 PM
This thread is interesting

Reerun_KC
12-18-2009, 10:11 PM
Dane Mecca OTWP and Hamas =

http://images.epilogue.net/users/j-art/the4horsemen.jpg

Count Zarth
12-18-2009, 10:25 PM
Dane Mecca OTWP and Hamas =

http://images.epilogue.net/users/j-art/the4horsemen.jpg

Needed something:

http://i50.tinypic.com/1r7x4n.jpg

CaliforniaChief
12-18-2009, 10:36 PM
Needed something:

:clap:

Well played, GoChiefs. Rep.

Count Zarth
12-18-2009, 10:39 PM
Clearly Jesus Cassel is throwing off his back foot.

Easy 6
12-18-2009, 11:14 PM
Gentlemen, *seeringly heartfelt, somber pause*... this is whats at stake, nothing less than future of mankind itself, Nobody Wins If We Fail...

<div><object width="480" height="205"><param name="movie" value="http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/x8rj75&related=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/x8rj75&related=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="480" height="205" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always"></embed></object><br /><b><a href="http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x8rj75_armageddon-movie-trailer_shortfilms">Armageddon - Movie Trailer</a></b><br /><i>Uploaded by <a href="http://www.dailymotion.com/Schutzengerl1205">Schutzengerl1205</a>. - <a href="http://www.dailymotion.com/us/channel/shortfilms">Classic TV and last night's shows, online.</a></i></div>

ChiefsCountry
12-19-2009, 12:19 AM
Draft boards of Planet members. You can see which players posters actually valued instead of the hindsight game.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=206257

I'll stick by my board - if I was running the Chiefs we would have had the #2 and #11 player in the draft.

BigMeatballDave
12-19-2009, 05:59 AM
Needed something:

ROFL

'Hamas' Jenkins
12-19-2009, 07:25 AM
The only thing anyone has been right about was not expecting much from the Chiefs this year.

Because no one made specific claims about players, draft value, or picks, anywhere, ever.

notorious
12-19-2009, 07:32 AM
Needed something:

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

stevieray
12-19-2009, 07:37 AM
Because no one made specific claims about players, draft value, or picks, anywhere, ever.
claims ..what a key word that is..

kind of like..."I'm done"

'Hamas' Jenkins
12-19-2009, 07:39 AM
claims ..what a key worrd that is..

If I were "done" talking to you, I'd put your dumb ass on ignore. "I'm done" trying to treat you with any pretense of civility, because you don't deserve it.

But please, continue to deflect and still get the point of your deflection wrong. It's all the more ironic.

stevieray
12-19-2009, 07:41 AM
If I were "done" talking to you, I'd put your dumb ass on ignore. "I'm done" trying to treat you with any pretense of civility, because you don't deserve it.

But please, continue to deflect and still get the point of your deflection wrong. It's all the more ironic.

oh please John Matrix, validate ot invalidate my worth, I know you need all the help you can get....

ROFL

'Hamas' Jenkins
12-19-2009, 07:46 AM
The only validating of anything here is you validating the opinion that you're a fucking idiot with clear reading comprehension problems and the typing skills of a hand-less baboon.

Of course, the true comedy of this thread is you inserting yourself into it because your ass is chapped that someone acknowledged that Oz Pioli is just a product of a system who doesn't shit out gold bouillon and gave people you don't like credit for it.

bevischief
12-19-2009, 08:01 AM
Needed something:

ROFLROFL

stevieray
12-19-2009, 08:06 AM
The only validating of anything here is you validating the opinion that you're a ****ing idiot with clear reading comprehension problems and the typing skills of a hand-less baboon.

Of course, the true comedy of this thread is you inserting yourself into it because your ass is chapped that someone acknowledged that Oz Pioli is just a product of a system who doesn't shit out gold bouillon and gave people you don't like credit for it.

look ma, more claims!

no, the true comedy is that your ass is chapped that BCD could laugh about his opinion with someone you don't like.

OnTheWarpath58
12-19-2009, 08:23 AM
Needed something:

Which disciple is Cassel overthrowing there?

LMAO

'Hamas' Jenkins
12-19-2009, 08:25 AM
look ma, more claims!

no, the true comedy is that your ass is chapped that BCD could laugh about his opinion with someone you don't like.

This is complete nonsense. I pity the fact that you actually think this is a cogent counterargument.

I think you forget that the claims that we make about Cassel, Pioli, et. al aren't just conjured from the ether. They are grounded in specific evidence.

Let's take Matt Cassel for example:

I don't just say, "Cassel is a mediocre QB" and leave it at that. I've said (over and over) that Cassel is a mediocre QB because he:

1) Lacks elite arm strength
2) Has terrible pocket presence
3) Holds on to the ball too long
4) Can't find open receivers
5) Takes too many sacks
6) Has horrible accuracy beyond 10 yards

Whether it was criticizing him for being a product of the system (look at NE's YAC totals last year) or being unworthy of the contract, I have been remarkably consistent in my criticism, and I've offered evidence in order to support said criticism.

You making the false claim that I haven't offered up any claims is the height of irony, but that's not something new to you.

Continue to live in your fantasy land, though, where the Chiefs' decisions are good because you want them to be good and where people who are offering voluminous evidence to the contrary are just making "claims".

Pathetic.

rad
12-19-2009, 08:48 AM
Jesus H tapdancing Cassel.....

DaneMcCloud
12-19-2009, 10:10 AM

Or season ending record

DeezNutz
12-19-2009, 10:22 AM
claims ..what a key word that is..

How are you defining a "claim"?

Frankie
12-19-2009, 10:55 AM

YOU tell me to **** off because you don't like the word "n00b".

ROFL

Go fist yourself, n00b.

And no KY this time.

Project much?

Count Zarth
12-19-2009, 10:59 AM
Jesus H tapdancing Cassel.....

I want to add something to it....any suggestions? Arrowhead stands maybe?

Too bad I don't have headshots of Mecca, OTWP, Dane and Hamas....we only have pictures of two of them. Unless that really was Hamas holding the bag of shit way back when.

Raised On Riots
12-19-2009, 12:24 PM
Take a drink every time:

Dane curses.

Ah, Homer Butt-Hurt threads; they're magically delicious!

And climb an Alomar Tree, Chiefnj2.4321

Raised On Riots
12-19-2009, 12:26 PM
Which disciple is Cassel overthrowing there?

LMAO

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

DaneMcCloud
12-19-2009, 12:28 PM
Project much?

Hey FUCK YOU, Frankie.

You're fucking piece of dogshit.

DaneMcCloud
12-19-2009, 12:36 PM
Project much?

You know what, Frankie? I'm bringing this SHIT out in the open.

For those of you don't know Frankie or his fucking bullshit tactics, Frankie's one of these assholes that thinks he's the fucking morality police and a psychologist all wrapped up into one package.

He constantly neg reps me but NEVER gets involved in any dialogue. He takes it upon himself to "chide" me when in his opinion, I've been "classless". In short, he's a fucking moron.

Yet, he doesn't read the entire thread, he doesn't know the history, etc.

So I've made a daily mission to neg rep the FUCK out of Frankie. He'll be bleeding red in a few weeks.

FUCK OFF, Frankie!

Chocolate Hog
12-19-2009, 12:37 PM
This is the Dane I knew and loved. Welcome back Dane!

smittysbar
12-19-2009, 12:42 PM

For those of you don't know Frankie or his ****ing bullshit tactics, Frankie's one of these assholes that thinks he's the ****ing morality police and a psychologist all wrapped up into one package.

He constantly neg reps me but NEVER gets involved in any dialogue. He takes it upon himself to "chide" me when in his opinion, I've been "classless". In short, he's a ****ing moron.

So I've made a daily mission to neg rep the **** out of Frankie. He'll be bleeding red in a few weeks.

**** OFF, Frankie!

:evil: This thread is gold!

Bane
12-19-2009, 12:55 PM
WTF did I miss?ROFL

Pablo
12-19-2009, 12:55 PM

For those of you don't know Frankie or his ****ing bullshit tactics, Frankie's one of these assholes that thinks he's the ****ing morality police and a psychologist all wrapped up into one package.

He constantly neg reps me but NEVER gets involved in any dialogue. He takes it upon himself to "chide" me when in his opinion, I've been "classless". In short, he's a ****ing moron.

So I've made a daily mission to neg rep the **** out of Frankie. He'll be bleeding red in a few weeks.

**** OFF, Frankie!It's just a football forum, man. Chill.

Jerm
12-19-2009, 01:04 PM
Nothin like Christmas to bring everyone together in Yuletide spirit.....errrrrr....fuck it....
Posted via Mobile Device

DaneMcCloud
12-19-2009, 01:08 PM
It's just a football forum, man. Chill.

I understand that.

But, if someone were constantly dropping neg reps on you and judging your "character" based on smack talk to other members (not even him but others), wouldn't you become annoyed after a while?

Regardless of your answer, I AM annoyed.

So he'll receive the brunt of my annoyance.

Oh, and FWIW, I warned his stupid ass earlier this week but yet he continues.

So he'll get what he deserves.

Pablo
12-19-2009, 01:11 PM
I understand that.

But, if someone were constantly dropping neg reps on you and judging your "character" based on smack talk to other members (not even him but others), wouldn't you become annoyed after a while?

So he'll receive the brunt of my annoyance.I've never had that issue on here, so I don't know how I'd respond. But if this place; or posters start to annoy me(which has happened) I just take a break. It works for me.

That's all.

DaneMcCloud
12-19-2009, 01:16 PM
I've never had that issue on here, so I don't know how I'd respond. But if this place; or posters start to annoy me(which has happened) I just take a break. It works for me.

That's all.

Well, I'm not "taking a break" because of FuckStick Frankie.

JFC, Dude. That's like throwing the baby out with the bath water.

I like my approach MUCH better.

:D

Plus, do you really think that asshole is going to "change" his ways if I take a break?

With all due respect, Fuck That.

Chiefnj2
12-19-2009, 01:54 PM

**** OFF, Frankie!

That's seven drinks if anyone is playing the drinking game.

DaneMcCloud
12-19-2009, 02:03 PM

LMAO

Isn't it a little early?

Raised On Riots
12-19-2009, 02:04 PM

One does not need a drinking game to get drunk being a Chiefs fan. Simply marvel each week at Air Castle, Coach Fuck Up, and the ultra-super, kick-ass talent acquired by Chief "Licks-Bill's Taint", and ye' shall be utterly sloggered by games end.

DaneMcCloud
12-19-2009, 02:26 PM
The best teams take the BPA. They don't draft for need. The CB was the best player on the board.

I think that Louis Murphy would disagree.

Who, BTW, I had in the 4th in my mock.

Don Banks of SI just this past week moved him into the first round, due to his production in OAKLAND of all places.

crazycoffey
12-19-2009, 02:38 PM
should I take the time to read this thread, or was the best part just in the last 10 posts?

Easy 6
12-19-2009, 02:42 PM
should I take the time to read this thread, or was the best part just in the last 10 posts?

Buckets O Thrill throughout.

Raised On Riots
12-19-2009, 02:44 PM
Clearly Jesus Cassel is throwing off his back foot.

That piece of shit-looking thing in front of Our Savior must be Niswanger.

'Hamas' Jenkins
12-19-2009, 02:44 PM
Buckets O Thrill throughout.

More like Buckets O FAIL for all the ballwashers.

DaneMcCloud
12-19-2009, 02:45 PM

DUDE!

How are you? Where are you?

Happy Holidays, Man!

crazycoffey
12-19-2009, 02:46 PM
that's what I figured, maybe someday when I have more time and not waiting to be called for the phone line....

crazycoffey
12-19-2009, 02:47 PM
DUDE!

How are you? Where are you?

Happy Holidays, Man!

I'm well, currently in Kuwait enroute to a sandy location. I see you are still stirring the pot, LOL....

Raised On Riots
12-19-2009, 02:48 PM

Mmm...more like miles of coal-carrying freight train cars full o' FAIL.

DaneMcCloud
12-19-2009, 02:56 PM
I'm well, currently in Kuwait enroute to a sandy location. I see you are still stirring the pot, LOL....

Be safe and drop in when you can...

Easy 6
12-19-2009, 03:00 PM

Would you really enjoy this place more if everyone told you how much they agree with your every word?

DeezNutz
12-19-2009, 03:00 PM

Damn, man. Be careful and take of yourself.

DeezNutz
12-19-2009, 03:01 PM
Would you really enjoy this place more if everyone told you how much they agree with your every word?

Hey, Pioli doesn't have the only pair in town that need cleaning.

'Hamas' Jenkins
12-19-2009, 03:04 PM

You just don't get it.

It has nothing to do with being a sycophant. It's all about....wait for it:

Critical Thinking.

I have no problem with someone disagreeing with one of my assertions as long as they do so with some kind of evidence other than "Pioli!" or "Shut up, you're not a GM, scout, etc." Those are illogical cop outs for the weak minded.

DeezNutz
12-19-2009, 03:05 PM
You just don't get it.

It has nothing to do with being a sycophant. It's all about....wait for it:

Critical Thinking.

I have no problem with someone disagreeing with one of my assertions as long as they do so with some kind of evidence other than "Pioli!" or "Shut up, you're not a GM, scout, etc." Those are illogical cop outs for the weak minded.

'Hamas'!

'Hamas' Jenkins
12-19-2009, 03:06 PM
'Hamas'!

http://i18.tinypic.com/6f81e7n.gif

Count Zarth
12-19-2009, 03:23 PM
I actually had a dream about raptors last night. Robert Muldoon saved me and a bunch of other humans the raptor-people were about to sacrifice, and then we laid in wait for the rest of the raptorians with flamethrowers. We also hatched a plan to raise the level of the lake so they couldn't escape to dry land.

We were gonna have ourselves a raptor BBQ. And that is why I love video games where I get to shoot dinosaurs.

Raised On Riots
12-19-2009, 03:27 PM
http://i18.tinypic.com/6f81e7n.gif

I actually had a dream about raptors last night. Robert Muldoon saved me and a bunch of other humans the raptor-people were about to sacrifice, and then we laid in wait for the rest of the raptorians with flamethrowers. We also hatched a plan to raise the level of the lake so they couldn't escape to dry land.

We were gonna have ourselves a raptor BBQ. And that is why I love video games where I get to shoot dinosaurs.

BOTH of you:

WTF?!?!?ROFL

Frankie
12-19-2009, 04:08 PM

**** OFF, Frankie!

http://lineout.thestranger.com/files/2007/11/crybaby.jpg

Frankie
12-19-2009, 04:09 PM
:evil: This thread is gold!

Stay tuned.

Bane
12-19-2009, 04:12 PM
Stay tuned.

:popcorn:

DaneMcCloud
12-19-2009, 04:14 PM

How you can consider yourself an adult is beyond me.

You are THE most childish person on this forum.

And that's saying a lot.

DaneMcCloud
12-19-2009, 04:15 PM
Stay tuned.

What are you gonna do, Frankie?

Bombard us with more stupid fucking questions?

'Hamas' Jenkins
12-19-2009, 04:19 PM
When did Frankie turn into stevieray?

DaneMcCloud
12-19-2009, 04:22 PM

Frankie's a fucking moron.

As I stated earlier, he fancies himself as some sort of "morality" police. He never shows up in threads to face me about his issues. Instead, he neg reps me.

When confronted with his bullshit, he posts pics of children crying.

He's a complete fucking loser.

And soon, that motherfucker will be bleeding red.

And crying about it.

Mecca
12-19-2009, 04:22 PM

Oh great is he gonna start wearing a costume and thinking he's part of the organization too?

Frankie
12-19-2009, 04:25 PM
I understand that.

So he'll receive the brunt of my annoyance.

Oh, and FWIW, I warned his stupid ass earlier this week but yet he continues.

So he'll get what he deserves.

Like I told you before, Dachshund. If you can't stand the heat, don't start the fire. You are a sucker-punch artist who insult others out of the blue on the smallest disagreement and when they reply in kind you start pouting and crying like a emotional little baby that you are. I do not start with insults with anyone when I disagree with them. But you do. I do not go looking for your old posts to neg-rep you on. But you do. Abusing reps is for pathetic losers and crybabies. I do not abuse the rep feature, but you do. Reps and neg-reps are for a purpose. That purpose IS NOT PERSONAL VENDETTA. I have repped and neg-repped others friend or foe. But that is based on a substance and just reasoning. When you sucker-punch someone, and I happen to be in that thread, you'll get a neg-rep. When you say something really stupid, you'll get a neg-rep. When you post a good post you'll get a rep. There are "foes" on this forum who have received positive reps from me before. You, on the other hand, are a crybaby and a bully wannabe who starts something and push as long as the other guy does not stand up to you. Once they do you cry profanities and complain. GROW THE HELL UP!!!

Frankie
12-19-2009, 04:28 PM
Damn, man. Be careful and take of yourself.

X2

Frankie
12-19-2009, 04:30 PM
Oh great is he gonna start wearing a costume and thinking he's part of the organization too?

:LOL:

Count Zarth
12-19-2009, 04:35 PM
Frankie is the Lone Ranger!

Mecca
12-19-2009, 04:38 PM
Frankie can be, 4th down Haley, you have to wear a big suit with a question mark on it.

DaneMcCloud
12-19-2009, 04:42 PM
Like I told you before, Dachshund. If you can't stand the heat, don't start the fire.

Fuck you, Frankie. You're an asshole who feels the need to send neg reps to me based on single, punchline posts. You don't read the whole threads, who don't know the history behind me and said forum member - nothing.

You're a fucking old man with nothing better to do than to put down people because of profanities.

Don't you have a NAMBLA meeting you need to attend?

You are a sucker-punch artist who insult others out of the blue

Really? Out of the "blue"? Who mean like the like KCWolf, who said this about me:

So, you gave me shit for MY response? Even though he returned the favor?

You're a fucking tool.

on the smallest disagreement and when they reply in kind you start pouting and crying like a emotional little baby that you are. I do not start with insults with anyone when I disagree with them. But you do.

No, you don't. Since you don't have the fucking BALLS to confront me in the forum you instead neg rep me for comments.

Who the FUCK made you Allah?

Bring it into the forum, Fuckhole!

I do not go looking for your old posts to neg-rep you on. But you do. Abusing reps is for pathetic losers and crybabies. I do not abuse the rep feature, but you do. Reps and neg-reps are for a purpose. That purpose IS NOT PERSONAL VENDETTA.

Really? Well I'll tell you what, Asshole: I'll use the rep system ANY WAY I SEE FIT or until the Mods change the rules.

I think it's ironic that YOU think you can use the rep system to police MY actions but when it's used against you, you turn into a big, fucking PUSSY.

I have repped and neg-repped others friend or foe. But that is based on a substance and just reasoning. When you sucker-punch someone, and I happen to be in that thread, you'll get a neg-rep. When you say something really stupid, you'll get a neg-rep.

Again, using the Rep system as YOU see fit.

Guess what, Fuckstick: Soon, you'll be bleeding red. And do you know what that means? No matter WHO you rep and no matter if you approve or disapprove, it will go to their rep totals as positive points.

And believe me, I'll make DAMN certain that once you're in the red, you'll never see green again.

Which is fitting for a cunt rag like you.

When you post a good post you'll get a rep. There are "foes" on this forum who have received positive reps from me before.

Who gives a fuck for your "reasoning" behind rep? You're a fucking moron. And trust me, I'm not the only person that thinks of you this way.

You, on the other hand, are a crybaby and a bully wannabe who starts something and push as long as the other guy does not stand up to you.

What the fuck are you babbling about, Moron? Crybaby and Bully? Uh, no.

I don't think there's anyone in this forum, other than your eunuch ass, that thinks I'm a "crybaby".

You're delusional. Just like your son.

Once they do you cry profanities and complain.

"Cry" profanities? What the fuck is wrong with you? Seriously?

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU (besides the obvious).

GROW THE HELL UP!!!

I'm quite happy with my age.

You're the old fuck that should be embarrassed.

Raised On Riots
12-19-2009, 04:45 PM
Frankie can be, 4th down Haley, you have to wear a big suit with a question mark on it.

Well all I know, is that "Captain Checkdown" is spoken for.

Frankie
12-19-2009, 04:53 PM
Frankie is the Lone Ranger!

Just a modern day one.
;)

DaneMcCloud
12-19-2009, 04:54 PM
Just a modern day one.
;)

Modern day Douchetard

WilliamTheIrish
12-19-2009, 05:21 PM

LMAO

That's the funniest thing you've ever posted. He can wear the old green Joker costume that Frank Gorshin(?) wore. OMG, that is gold!

Raised On Riots
12-19-2009, 05:26 PM
LMAO

That's the funniest thing you've ever posted. He can wear the old green Joker costume that Frank Gorshin(?) wore. OMG, that is gold!

Gorshin was awesome. Rep. (even though you don't use it)

BigMeatballDave
12-19-2009, 05:27 PM
LMAO What a thread this turned out to be.

DBOSHO
12-19-2009, 05:29 PM
Like I told you before, Dachshund. If you can't stand the heat, don't start the fire. You are a sucker-punch artist who insult others out of the blue on the smallest disagreement and when they reply in kind you start pouting and crying like a emotional little baby that you are. I do not start with insults with anyone when I disagree with them. But you do. I do not go looking for your old posts to neg-rep you on. But you do. Abusing reps is for pathetic losers and crybabies. I do not abuse the rep feature, but you do. Reps and neg-reps are for a purpose. That purpose IS NOT PERSONAL VENDETTA. I have repped and neg-repped others friend or foe. But that is based on a substance and just reasoning. When you sucker-punch someone, and I happen to be in that thread, you'll get a neg-rep. When you say something really stupid, you'll get a neg-rep. When you post a good post you'll get a rep. There are "foes" on this forum who have received positive reps from me before. You, on the other hand, are a crybaby and a bully wannabe who starts something and push as long as the other guy does not stand up to you. Once they do you cry profanities and complain. GROW THE HELL UP!!!

positive rep to the max.

'Hamas' Jenkins
12-19-2009, 05:30 PM
positive rep to the max.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/images/reputation/reputation_highneg.gif

ROFL.

DBOSHO
12-19-2009, 05:32 PM
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/images/reputation/reputation_highneg.gif

ROFL.

ROFL

Mecca
12-19-2009, 05:35 PM
I wonder if you positive repping someone actually hurts their total.

WilliamTheIrish
Gorshin was awesome. Rep. (even though you don't use it)

It took me forever to remember his name. Kept googling "Gershwin". That actor was perfect for the part.

DBOSHO
I wonder if you positive repping someone actually hurts their total.

yeah it does. :rolleyes:

stevieray
12-19-2009, 05:47 PM
When did Frankie turn into stevieray?When did Black Jack Savage turn into John Matrix? ...when he got banned for talking shit others members wives...and when did John Matrix become 'Hamas' Jenkins?..when he got outed bragging about his bag of dogshit collected from the yard of a sorority..the same 'hamas' who reappeared pretending to be for women and their pay as a cover, yet when Hillary says the same thing..he calls her a cunt...the same 'Hamas' who gets in fights with chicks in bars..the same "Hamas' who posts drunk about jacking off to other women while his wife is at work.

'Hamas' Jenkins
12-19-2009, 05:48 PM
I wasn't married at the time, douchebag. I'm for equal pay for equal work, and I called Denise a cunt because, well....

stevieray
12-19-2009, 05:50 PM
says the giant pussy who thought it would be funny if Matt Leinart would've fucked my daughters....who were 10 and 13 at the time.

fuck you.

Mecca
12-19-2009, 05:53 PM
says the giant pussy who thought it would be funny if Matt Leinart would've fucked my daughters....who were 10 and 13 at the time.

fuck you.

ROFL

Well this just got even funnier.

stevieray
12-19-2009, 05:55 PM
ROFL

Well this just got even funnier.

of course it did, because you're a PUSSY.

'Hamas' Jenkins
12-19-2009, 05:57 PM

fuck you.

I don't remember posting this, but ROFL ROFL ROFL

DeezNutz
12-19-2009, 05:59 PM

I don't care who does it, but we honestly need someone to follow up on this idea. LMAO.

KCrockaholic
12-19-2009, 05:59 PM
I guess I've never really understood why so many people on here try to make them seem like geniuses. How did this start? Because Mecca, Dane, and Hamas are all wrong and right as much as anybody on this site. I want to know who was the group that decided to crown them as the smartest football groupies?

Wow.... I didn't realize this post would turn this thread into a bitchfest... Sorry guys...

'Hamas' Jenkins
12-19-2009, 06:00 PM
of course it did, because you're a PUSSY.

http://i47.tinypic.com/swfzgh.jpg

DBOSHO
12-19-2009, 06:01 PM
says the giant pussy who thought it would be funny if Matt Leinart would've ****ed my daughters....who were 10 and 13 at the time.

**** you.

http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/2/91f2ad1ba6f381ac5f6aa61149f7bbf6.gif (http://www.threadbombing.com/details.php?image_id=4148)

stevieray
12-19-2009, 06:02 PM

sure you are. you're even intimidated by women.

KcMizzou
12-19-2009, 06:02 PM
I don't care who does it, but we honestly need someone to follow up on this idea. LMAO.That is pretty damned funny.

As for the endless bitching and bickering back and forth... I don't get it. Seems like a huge waste of time. (And it doesn't look like much fun)

Raised On Riots
12-19-2009, 06:04 PM
It took me forever to remember his name. Kept googling "Gershwin". That actor was perfect for the part.

ROFL

fuck you.

Calm down. No one here wishes ill will to Lisa or Marie.

LMAO

Easy 6
12-19-2009, 06:04 PM

Ya, i've seen those 6 word rebuttals & i may have even been guilty of using them once in a while... but you know as well as i do that there are plenty of other reasoned reponses to your & others assertions to choose from.

BigMeatballDave
12-19-2009, 06:05 PM

fuck you.ROFL

Well this just got even funnier.Dude, if you actually said some shit like that, you are a douchebag. Seriously. You shouldn't say shit like that about peoples kids. Thats crossing a line. We all talk shit about one another, but family should stay out of it.

DaneMcCloud
12-19-2009, 06:06 PM
Wow.... I didn't realize this post would turn this thread into a bitchfest... Sorry guys...

Um, you're taking FAR too much credit

DeezNutz
12-19-2009, 06:07 PM
Calm down. No one here wishes ill will to Lisa or Marie.

LMAO.

And ROR...maybe his funniest post ever.

philfree
12-19-2009, 06:07 PM
Dude, if you actually said some shit like that, you are a douchebag. Seriously. You shouldn't say shit like that about peoples kids. Thats crossing a line. We all talk shit about one another, but family should stay out of it.

Rep. I don't give much rep either.

PhilFree:arrow:

'Hamas' Jenkins
12-19-2009, 06:09 PM
sure you are. you're even intimidated by women.

Trust me dude, I'm not scared by you in the least. You're damn near 50 years old and you still have a pompadour. Yes, I'd be scared to claim you as a relative or a friend for fear of embarrassment, but trust me, it's not due to any kind of physical intimidation you think you possess.

However, I always love when you try and flex your nuts on here by not so subtly physically threatening me, RoR, Mecca, etc.

You're a fucking piece of shit, plain and simple.

Now go get your fucking shine box and put some more Pennzoil in your hair.

stevieray
12-19-2009, 06:11 PM
Trust me dude, I'm not scared by you in the least. You're damn near 50 years old and you still have a pompadour. Yes, I'd be scared to claim you as a relative or a friend for fear of embarrassment, but trust me, it's not due to any kind of physical intimidation you think you possess.

However, I always love when you try and flex your nuts on here by not so subtly physically threatening me, RoR, Mecca, etc.

You're a ****ing piece of shit, plain and simple.

Now go get your ****ing shine box and put some more Pennzoil in your hair.

anytime motherfucker.

DBOSHO
12-19-2009, 06:11 PM
everybody knows everybody 'round here.

'Hamas' Jenkins
12-19-2009, 06:12 PM
And stevie does not get to play the "he insulted my family" card. He told NewPhin that his dad would be ashamed of him about two days after his dad died b/c NewPhin disagreed w/ him about something in DC.

He's a world class hypocrite.

'Hamas' Jenkins
12-19-2009, 06:12 PM
anytime motherfucker.

anytime what, oh man of God?

stevieray
12-19-2009, 06:14 PM
And stevie does not get to play the "he insulted my family" card. He told NewPhin that his dad would be ashamed of him about two days after his dad died b/c NewPhin disagreed w/ him about something in DC.

He's a world class hypocrite.

BS.

'Hamas' Jenkins
12-19-2009, 06:17 PM
BS.

Originally Posted by stevieray http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/images/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?p=5200275#post5200275)
I am fully prepeared to stand before God for my transgressions. Rebuking your behavior isn't of them.

and only you can keep you in check...you know it's interesting..your father was an extremely honorable man, gave up his life serving others....

..and here you are..being paid by the people in your community to teach their children..then you spend their money arguing politics and posting dreogatory remarks about women during the school day.

you gonna dish it out, you better be ready to take it.

Yeah, I made that post during the school day. You're pathetic, and bringing my dad into it is low, even by your standards. Welcome to my iggy you piece of shit.

stevieray
12-19-2009, 06:17 PM
anytime what, oh man of God?

that's what I thought...you're all mouth.

KCrockaholic
12-19-2009, 06:19 PM
Um, you're taking FAR too much credit

Nevermind. You get to bask in the glory. :clap:

Next time if I want credit I will just ******* my way to superstardom.

'Hamas' Jenkins
12-19-2009, 06:19 PM
Anyone who wants proof of what a sanctimonious, meddling piece of shit stevieray is feel free to bookmark this thread. I haven't addressed the guy since he's been back, and he launches in on me with some bullshit about my father who, in case people don't know, died on a mission trip.

'Hamas' Jenkins
12-19-2009, 06:20 PM
that's what I thought...you're all mouth.

So, now Busterray wants to fight me too

ROFL ROFL ROFL

Good God, what a joke you are.

DaneMcCloud
12-19-2009, 06:23 PM
Nevermind. You get to bask in the glory. :clap:

What "glory"?

Let's see how YOU react if an entire thread is devoted to calling you out on your opinions.

Of course that'll never happen because no one gives a shit what you think.

Next time if I want credit I will just ******* my way to superstardom.

What the hell are you implying here, Assmuncher?

Mecca
12-19-2009, 06:25 PM
I was about to say is Buster Hymen Stevie's dupe account?

KCrockaholic
12-19-2009, 06:26 PM
What "glory"?

Let's see how YOU react if an entire thread is devoted to calling you out on your opinions.

Of course that'll never happen because no one gives a shit what you think.

What the hell are you implying here, Assmuncher?

lol. Why do you have to dissect everyones comments like a retard? bitchface!

stevieray
12-19-2009, 06:26 PM
Originally Posted by stevieray http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/images/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?p=5200275#post5200275)
I am fully prepeared to stand before God for my transgressions. Rebuking your behavior isn't of them.

and only you can keep you in check...you know it's interesting..your father was an extremely honorable man, gave up his life serving others....

..and here you are..being paid by the people in your community to teach their children..then you spend their money arguing politics and posting dreogatory remarks about women during the school day.

you gonna dish it out, you better be ready to take it.

not two days after he died....never spoke for his father....... and it wasn't over a disagreement, it was about him posting derogatory lyrics about women while he is responsible for teaching them.

I apologized to him, almost immediately, telling him I could've made the point without bringing his dad into it.

DaneMcCloud
12-19-2009, 06:27 PM

Bitchface?

LMAO

I like that one!

Sully
12-19-2009, 06:28 PM
Wait...

It's a bad thing to masturbate while my wife is at work?

That's gonna really put a cramp in things.

KCrockaholic
12-19-2009, 06:28 PM
Bitchface?

LMAO

I like that one!

don't be a dumbass, dick licker!

Sully
12-19-2009, 06:29 PM
If we are just going to divide into gangs and meet at the park for a brawl, can I be put in charge of gang nicknames?

'Hamas' Jenkins
12-19-2009, 06:29 PM

They offer the same type of football analysis and as soon as they are clowned they immediately want to fight anyone who they disagree with.

It's hilarious how easily you can set up shop under their skin while not even talking to them or about them.

Hell, I remember when stevieray had a fucking meltdown because you posted that Gonzalez was a step slower than he used to be.

stevieray
12-19-2009, 06:30 PM
So, now Busterray wants to fight me too

ROFL ROFL ROFL

Good God, what a joke you are.

says the guy who told buster how easily he could kick his ass.

Mecca
12-19-2009, 06:30 PM
They offer the same type of football analysis and as soon as they are clowned they immediately want to fight anyone who they disagree with.

It's hilarious how easily you can set up shop under their skin while not even talking to them or about them.

Hell, I remember when stevieray had a fucking meltdown because you posted that Gonzalez was a step slower than he used to be.

That was really really funny. Being a superfan must be stressful seeing how easily he flips his lid.

stevieray
12-19-2009, 06:32 PM

says the chickenshit who can't help reply to my posts to others.

'Hamas' Jenkins
12-19-2009, 06:33 PM
not two days after he died....never spoke for his father....... and it wasn't over a disagreement, it was about him posting derogatory lyrics about women while he is responsible for teaching them.

I apologized to him, almost immediately, telling him I could've made the point without bringing his dad into it.

No, after a half hour of people you telling you how fucking classless you were you offered a half-assed apology.

Originally Posted by NewPhin http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/images/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?p=5200298#post5200298)
It's got jack shit to do with Cal Thomas. It has to do with stevieray following me around trying to lay guilt trips on me for being a teacher and occasionally posting from work (usually during my prep period, on my lunch break, between classes, or when I need a break). He's had a hardon for me since before he took a break, and it appears he still does. I'm done with the guy, and I'll join the group of people who don't see why anyone likes him. I used to take people's word that he was a "good guy" at heart, but I'm finished with him now.

what would your pastor say?

i can't make you feel guilty...you are in charge of your own feelings...

fact is...you're a teacher and proclaimed Christian..you have a huge responsibilty to todays youth....with the breakdown of family and the division between parents and teachers... I would hope that you would make a very concerted effort to do the right thing. By your response it would appear I have struck a nerve....if not and you can stand by your actions to those you care about then say so...We'll agree to disagree and move on.

Mecca
12-19-2009, 06:35 PM
I've always wondered why people thought Stevie was a good guy.

Like Hamas said once before, he's really lucky some of the older posters on here enjoy his clown shoes Elvis act because for the most part the guy comes off as a complete dickwad.

'Hamas' Jenkins
12-19-2009, 06:36 PM
says the guy who told buster how easily he could kick his ass.

After he told me I couldn't kick his ass with a gun? Hell, I posted that exchange in the Mike Keck thread.

I just told you, stevie, I'm not physically afraid of you in the least, but what do I gain out of stomping you out (assuming I can of course, since you comport yourself like you're Anderson Silva wrapped in Fedor on this site)?

You're still a dumbass. You're still a religious nutjob. You're still a hypocrite. And I'll probably have to deal with a lawsuit, assault charges, etc.

I'm half your age and I realize this.

'Hamas' Jenkins
12-19-2009, 06:36 PM
If we are just going to divide into gangs and meet at the park for a brawl, can I be put in charge of gang nicknames?

Come out an playaaayyyyyyy.

stevieray
12-19-2009, 06:37 PM
After he told me I couldn't kick his ass with a gun? Hell, I posted that exchange in the Mike Keck thread.

I just told you, stevie, I'm not physically afraid of you in the least, but what do I gain out of stomping you out (assuming I can of course, since you comport yourself like you're Anderson Silva wrapped in Fedor on this site)?

You're still a dumbass. You're still a religious nutjob. You're still a hypocrite. And I'll probably have to deal with a lawsuit, assault charges, etc.

bark bark bark

'Hamas' Jenkins
12-19-2009, 06:39 PM
bark bark bark

And what the fuck are you doing, Ricky Roughnuts?

Mecca
12-19-2009, 06:40 PM
Stevie's been drinking again.

doomy3
And what the **** are you doing, Ricky Roughnuts?

I think he's challenging you.

WilliamTheIrish
This has become a Chernobyl size meltdown thread.

philfree
12-19-2009, 06:41 PM

I shouldn't get involved but I have to say that's i've shakin hands with stevieray and I think he'd kick your ass. But you keep thinking 50 is old.

KCrockaholic
12-19-2009, 06:41 PM
He goes by "michael" thank you very much.

'Hamas' Jenkins
12-19-2009, 06:42 PM
I think he's challenging you.

ROFLROFL

'Hamas' Jenkins
12-19-2009, 06:42 PM
I shouldn't get involved but I have to say that's i've shakin hands with stevieray and I think he'd kick your ass. But you keep thinking 50 is old.

Did you see the intensity in his eyes, Phil?

Mecca
12-19-2009, 06:43 PM

Did you see the fire and passion in his eyes?

smittysbar
12-19-2009, 06:44 PM
Did you see the intensity in his eyes, Phil?

You two are starting to scare me :D

L.A. Chieffan
12-19-2009, 06:45 PM
id love to see a fight between stevie and hamas like at the end of commando with steam pouring out the pipes and hamas is like "yeah stevie, stick it in me" and stevies like "I CAN BEAT YOU HAMAAAS, I CAN BEAT YOU!!!"

DBOSHO
12-19-2009, 06:46 PM
http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/13/toughguy.jpg (http://www.threadbombing.com/details.php?image_id=4004)

philfree
12-19-2009, 06:49 PM

I saw his passion for the Chiefs. I've met stevieray more than once walking into Arrowhead and he was very cordial everytime.

Bowser
12-19-2009, 06:49 PM
I hear the Wal Mart in Tulsa is a prime location to rumble at.

'Hamas' Jenkins
12-19-2009, 06:50 PM
No one melts down like stevie.

Physical threats, copious profanity from a die-hard Christian, Smed-like sentence constructions, non-sequiturs. It's a cornucopia of unintentional comedy.

Mecca
12-19-2009, 06:50 PM
id love to see a fight between stevie and hamas like at the end of commando with steam pouring out the pipes and hamas is like "yeah stevie, stick it in me" and stevies like "I CAN BEAT YOU HAMAAAS, I CAN BEAT YOU!!!"

ROFL

Blow off some steam, Stevie.

Sully
12-19-2009, 06:52 PM
No one melts down like stevie.

Physical threats, copious profanity from a die-hard Christian, Smed-like sentence constructions, non-sequiturs. It's a cornucopia of unintentional comedy.

If Die-Hard Christians can't cuss, that's really going to cramp things for me, as well.

Chocolate Hog
12-19-2009, 06:52 PM
Is Stevie Busters dupe account?

doomy3
12-19-2009, 06:53 PM
Is Stevie Busters dupe account?

Mecca was going to say this.

Chocolate Hog
12-19-2009, 06:54 PM
Mecca & I are the same person

'Hamas' Jenkins
12-19-2009, 06:54 PM
If Die-Hard Christians can't cuss, that's really going to cramp things for me, as well.

You aren't constantly proselytizing one moment and then "motherfucking" people the next.

Sully
12-19-2009, 06:55 PM
Does anyone remember that old Dana Carvey stand up from the mid90s?
At one point, he's talking about how funny the thought of there being a conspiracy against OJ was, and he walked it all the way up the ladder with impressions of all these people, including Bill Clinton. At the end of each person's doubt as to whether to pull off the frame-job, they'd say, "This is just too damn good, We're FRAMING OJ!!!"

As I cick off of this thread, and think about walking away, that same voice just keeps popping into my head... Carvey doing Clinton, "This is just too good..."

I don't know why I shared that.

'Hamas' Jenkins
12-19-2009, 06:55 PM
ROFL

Blow off some steam, Stevie.

http://i43.tinypic.com/2eluxoj.jpg

doomy3
12-19-2009, 06:56 PM
Mecca & I are the same person

Well, luckily for you, Mecca never actually said it. He was only about to say it. So, technically it's not a repost.

'Hamas' Jenkins
Does anyone remember that old Dana Carvey stand up from the mid90s?
At one point, he's talking about how funny the thought of there being a conspiracy against OJ was, and he walked it all the way up the ladder with impressions of all these people, including Bill Clinton. At the end of each person's doubt as to whether to pull off the frame-job, they'd say, "This is just too damn good, We're FRAMING OJ!!!"

As I cick off of this thread, and think about walking away, that same voice just keeps popping into my head... Carvey doing Clinton, "This is just too good..."

I don't know why I shared that.

I do remember that. It was hilarious.

Chocolate Hog
Yea it would be unfortunate if Mecca said the same thing as me, douchy.

WilliamTheIrish
12-19-2009, 06:57 PM
I hear the Wal Mart in Tulsa is a prime location to rumble at.

"I'll be there. Will you"? / Mot Shac

DaneMcCloud
12-19-2009, 07:07 PM
You two are starting to scare me :D

That's Phil's "talent", in case you hadn't heard.

Frankie
12-19-2009, 07:17 PM
1- **** you, Frankie. You're an asshole who feels the need to send neg reps to me based on single, punchline posts. You don't read the whole threads, who don't know the history behind me and said forum member - nothing.

2- You're a ****ing old man with nothing better to do than to put down people because of profanities.

3- Really? Out of the "blue"? Who mean like the like KCWolf, who said this about me:

4- So, you gave me shit for MY response? Even though he returned the favor?

5- You're a ****ing tool.

6- No, you don't. Since you don't have the ****ing BALLS to confront me in the forum you instead neg rep me for comments.

7- Who the **** made you Allah?

8- Bring it into the forum, ****hole!

9- Really? Well I'll tell you what, Asshole: I'll use the rep system ANY WAY I SEE FIT or until the Mods change the rules.

10- I think it's ironic that YOU think you can use the rep system to police MY actions but when it's used against you, you turn into a big, ****ing PUSSY.

11- Again, using the Rep system as YOU see fit.

12- Guess what, ****stick: Soon, you'll be bleeding red. And do you know what that means? No matter WHO you rep and no matter if you approve or disapprove, it will go to their rep totals as positive points.

13- And believe me, I'll make DAMN certain that once you're in the red, you'll never see green again.
Which is fitting for a **** rag like you.

14- Who gives a **** for your "reasoning" behind rep? You're a ****ing moron. And trust me, I'm not the only person that thinks of you this way.

15- What the **** are you babbling about, Moron? Crybaby and Bully? Uh, no.

16- I don't think there's anyone in this forum, other than your eunuch ass, that thinks I'm a "crybaby".

17- You're delusional. Just like your son.

18- "Cry" profanities? What the **** is wrong with you? Seriously?

19- WHAT THE **** IS WRONG WITH YOU (besides the obvious).

20- I'm quite happy with my age.
You're the old **** that should be embarrassed.

Cool. Let's address your upchuck of a post here. for better clarity, I have segmented your post and my reply in your favorite color, girly pink.

1, 2, 5, 8, 9, 10, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16- Thanks for proving my point about your bad habbit of CRYING profanities. This is easier than thought.

1- Our current feud started when you surprised me with an out-of-the-blue post calling me an effing retard (or something to that affect) in response to a simple question I asked about throw back unis. I hate sucker punchers and do not approve of their coward-like methods (The only folks lower than them on this BB are rep abusers). I did not neg rep you there because I did not want it to be a self-serving 'PERSONAL' reaction. But every time I am in a thread and notice you (or anyone else, for that matter) open with sudden insult and condescension of a fellow CPer before he or she does the same I feel free to express my disapproval of your post. THAT is what the rep feature is made for. For expressing judgment on someone's post. NOT FOR ABUSE. BTW, you have already used up the privilege of me NOT neg-repping you for sucker-punches towards myself. Just a heads-up.

3- Huh?.... This makes little sense. The sad part is this makes more sense than most of your posts.

4- See above.

6- You have tasted my "balls" a few times already. Our encounters have been here for everyone to see and judge. Why don't you "bring them out in the open" like you said?

7- ROFL A very cheap attempt to gain the sympathy of those on this forum who do not approve of where I am from. Why don't you show your racism openly like in some of your neg-reps?

8- See 6.

9-
http://www.naturemoms.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/pouting1.jpg

10, 11- See 1.

12- See 9. Also see 1 about rep abusers. Frankly I believe blatant abusers of the rep system should be banned, as they spoil this feature for those who use it correctly. But I'll leave that to the Mods.

13- See above.

14- Oh, I KNOW there are CPers who love to express that sentiment about me. I also KNOW that there are CPers who truly feel the same about you. At best, let’s called this one a wash.

15- Denial is a natural step in your emotional descent. Delusions of being on first name basis with movie stars is next. Oooops, maybe it comes before denial. I forget these things.

16- Stop! You had me at “I don’t think.”

17- For those who don’t know, Dachshund is referring to my son’s bout with depression a few years ago caused by pent up affects of post divorce ugliness between his parents. If you didn’t think Dachshund is a dirty loser and a moral bottom feeder this part of his post should clearly demonstrate that.

BTW, my son fought his problem quite successfully and followed it with a shining performance in Law School, passing his very first Bar Exam and becoming a member of MENSA. Ask low-life Dachshund what his achievements are.

18- This has been addressed already. But Dachshund is too dumb to realize that. Aren’t you, Dachshund?

19- Projecting again, hey?

20- Ah, you mentioned ‘age’ in segment 2 also. Let’s see here, here’s an excerpt from you CP profile:

“Biography
Born and raised in Kansas and I lived there for 27 years. I've resided in the Hollywood, CA area since 1993.”

That put’s you in your mid-40s. Your posting style reveals the mentality of a middle-schooler. You can’t deny that. So tell me which one of us should be ashamed of not acting our age. I vote for you. How’s that for moral support?

Bonus- Your whining about my “oh-so-prolific neg rep attacks” on you are getting older than those of a 60 year old prostitute whining about not having enough customers. Here’s a challenge. Go ahead and take a screen capture of your reps and post it. Blacken the names of those who do not want to get involved in this. Show the world how many neg-reps I have given you. Better yet link them to your posts receiving those neg-reps. Then I will do the same. Let our CP brethren judge.
I’m challenging you,……. Come on kitty kitty, kitty…....!!..... If you don't "have the balls" to accept this challenge, then kindly shut the 'F' up and crawl back to your wormhole.

philfree
12-19-2009, 07:20 PM
That's Phil's "talent", in case you hadn't heard.

You don't know anything about my talents.

'Hamas' Jenkins
12-19-2009, 07:21 PM
All we need is for Mike Keck Hymen to make an appearance and this is a shoo-in for thread of the year.

'Hamas' Jenkins
12-19-2009, 07:21 PM

DVDA isn't a talent.

Frankie
12-19-2009, 07:26 PM
Modern day Douchetard

Here we go again. Some folks never learn to quit while they're behind. :shake:

DaneMcCloud
12-19-2009, 07:26 PM
Cool. Let's address your upchuck of a post here. for better clarity, I have segmented your post and my reply in your favorite color, girly pink.

Frankie, Go FUCK YOURSELF.

Fuck YOU, FUCK your WIFE, fuck your jacked up SON.

FUCK YOU AND EVERYONE THAT LOOKS LIKE YOU.

I'm going to pound your stupid ass back into the stoneage.

Be prepared to bleed red, motherfucker.

This won't be over until you're bleeding red.

Which by my estimation will take about 15 days.

DaneMcCloud
12-19-2009, 07:27 PM

And I'm a better man for it

philfree
DVDA isn't a talent.

I have no idea what you're talking about. maybe you have jsut posted a stupid pick or gif that nobody really understands. It'd have the same meaning.

Count Zarth
Wow...if this goes on any longer we may need to nominate a new thread for the year's best.

philfree
And I'm a better man for it

Man? LOL If you say so.

Count Zarth
Frankie, Go FUCK YOURSELF.

Fuck YOU, FUCK your WIFE, fuck your jacked up SON.

FUCK YOU AND EVERYONE THAT LOOKS LIKE YOU.

Don't be cruel to ugly people.

'Hamas' Jenkins
12-19-2009, 07:29 PM
I have no idea what you're talking about. maybe you have jsut posted a stupid pick or gif that nobody really understands. It'd have the same meaning.

http://myrtlebeachbum.files.wordpress.com/2008/09/go_fuck_yourself.gif

DaneMcCloud
12-19-2009, 07:29 PM
Bonus- Your whining about my “oh-so-prolific neg rep attacks” on you are getting older than those of a 60 year old prostitute whining about not having enough customers. Here’s a challenge. Go ahead and take a screen capture of your reps and post it. Blacken the names of those who do not want to get involved in this. Show the world how many neg-reps I have given you. Better yet link them to your posts receiving those neg-reps. Then I will do the same. Let our CP brethren judge.
I’m challenging you,……. Come on kitty kitty, kitty…....!!..... If you don't "have the balls" to accept this challenge, then kindly shut the 'F' up and crawl back to your wormhole.

Nobody gives a FUCK about you, Frankie. NO ONE.

As for reps, give it a rest. I've got 740,000 rep points. I'm guessing you might have 100,000 on a good day.

So be prepared to bleed, Dickhole.

And furthermore, it's not just about the reps - It's about the fact that you are a fucking PUSSY and won't challenge my points in the forum. You'd rather hide behind the rep system because you're not a MAN.

Count Zarth
12-19-2009, 07:30 PM
So be prepared to bleed, Dickhole.

Does Frankie have time to bleed?

http://www.canoe.ca/WrestlingImagesVentura/ventura_predator.jpg

Bowser
12-19-2009, 07:31 PM
Wow...if this goes on any longer we may need to nominate a new thread for the year's best.

No shit

'Hamas' Jenkins
12-19-2009, 07:32 PM
http://4gifs.com/gallery/d/129150-1/Tom_Cruise_crazy_laugh.gif

I LOVE this thread.

DaneMcCloud
12-19-2009, 07:32 PM
Here we go again. Some folks never learn to quit while they're behind. :shake:

Behind WHAT, Frankie?

DaneMcCloud
12-19-2009, 07:33 PM
Does Frankie have time to bleed?

http://www.canoe.ca/WrestlingImagesVentura/ventura_predator.jpg

Frankie is ill-informed, doesn't know jack fucking shit about football, shares too much personal information and in general, is the biggest cunt-hole on the 'Planet.

Raised On Riots
12-19-2009, 07:34 PM
You aren't constantly proselytizing one moment and then "motherfucking" people the next.

ROFL I laugh because some might think that is such a rare occurrence among such types.

I used to stay with my Great Grandparents when I was a kid and they were very active and respected in their Church. I had friends from Dallas who would come up and spend a few weeks with their Grandmother who lived down the block, and everything was all groovy and cool.

So my buddy Mike comes along with me to a Church picnic at the park in the early evening. My peeps were Baptists, his Grandma's peeps were Presbyterian. I don't remember exactly what happened but one of the sunday school teachers, a guy probably about Stevie's age, started pushing my friend around and practically threw him in the lake.

If I remember right, he and I walked home and we went to my peeps house and told them what had happened. They called his Grandma, and we all set off for the park.
This is so long ago, it's hard to remember. But what I DO remember, is that my friends Grandmother had that motherfucker all but by the throat, and was reading his most unfortunate ass a Riot Act that would make Tim Tebow piss his britches.

Suffice it to say, this particular fellow was removed from future youth teaching and activities. Mainly because of his actions, but also because my Great Grandparents were Saints in that Church. Frankly, I don't care for Religion. Since that time, I've seen so few people who could truly walk the walk the way my Great Grandparents did. Generosity before selfishness, compassion before condemnation, and knowledge of what you speak before preaching to others.

Sully
the biggest cunt-hole on the 'Planet.

Not even close.
Not even the biggest on this thread, to be honest.

philfree
http://4gifs.com/gallery/d/129150-1/Tom_Cruise_crazy_laugh.gif

I LOVE this thread.

You'd love to suck Tom off wouldn't you. Well that's what I thought you meant by posting his gif.

DaneMcCloud
12-19-2009, 07:35 PM
Man? LOL If you say so.

Excuse me, Asshole?

Wow, this thread is bringing out ALL of the cocksuckers tonight.

DaneMcCloud
12-19-2009, 07:35 PM
You'd love to suck Tom off wouldn't you. Well that's what I thought you meant by posting his gif.

No, I think the honor of sucking goes to you, Phil

DaneMcCloud
12-19-2009, 07:36 PM
Not even close.
Not even the biggest on this thread, to be honest.

Maybe that should be the next nomination thread:

Biggest Cunt Hole of 2009

doomy3
12-19-2009, 07:37 PM

Biggest **** Hole of 2009

No offense, but I don't see how you wouldn't win that in a landslide.

DeezNutz
12-19-2009, 07:38 PM

Why would he?

philfree
12-19-2009, 07:39 PM
Excuse me, Asshole?

Wow, this thread is bringing out ALL of the one who sucks the peniss tonight.

No I don't suck the penis but you do take it from your ass to your mouth don't you? And you like! Don't you? Yeah you do...LOL

Sully

Biggest Cunt Hole of 2009

"...so finally the guy says, I'm so badass, I could fill your wife's vaj full of beer and drink it all out!
So the second guy finally backs down, and says,
"You win...ain't no way I'm fucking with a guy who could drink that much beer!"

BigMeatballDave
the biggest cunt-hole on the 'Planet.Actually, that honor goes to CoMoChief...

DaneMcCloud

No offense but my number one nomination would be you.

And apparently, you're in the minority with your thinking.

Frankie
12-19-2009, 07:40 PM

Consider the source.

milkman
12-19-2009, 07:41 PM
1- Our current feud started when you surprised me with an out-of-the-blue post calling me an effing retard (or something to that affect) in response to a simple question I asked about throw back unis. I hate sucker punchers and do not approve of their coward-like methods (The only folks lower than them on this BB are rep abusers). I did not neg rep you there because I did not want it to be a self-serving 'PERSONAL' reaction. But every time I am in a thread and notice you (or anyone else, for that matter) open with sudden insult and condescension of a fellow CPer before he or she does the same I feel free to express my disapproval of your post. THAT is what the rep feature is made for. For expressing judgment on someone's post. NOT FOR ABUSE. BTW, you have already used up the privilege of me NOT neg-repping you for sucker-punches towards myself. Just a heads-up.

So let me see if I understand this.

You ask a stupid question, or say something really stupid and then you are surprised when someone calls you out for stupidity?

I suppose I shouldn't be surprised.

DaneMcCloud
12-19-2009, 07:41 PM
No I don't suck the penis but you do take it from your ass to your mouth don't you? And you like! Don't you? Yeah you do...LOL

Phil, I've always, since the very beginning, thought you were a worthless motherfucker. You so-called "insight" in the draft forum brought me to hilarity on a regular basis.

But if you want to go there, then bring it on.

The end of the year brings out the best in everyone!

'Hamas' Jenkins
12-19-2009, 07:43 PM

Phil, you couldn't figure out a Rubix Cube if you took off all the stickers.

DaneMcCloud
12-19-2009, 07:43 PM
Consider the source.

Aren't you missing the Saturday evening NAMBLA meeting?

'Hamas' Jenkins
12-19-2009, 07:44 PM

Hey look, it's the guy whose only opinion is to bash other people who have opinions.

'Hamas' Jenkins
12-19-2009, 07:45 PM
Let me post an interpretive gif of Phil's smaque ability:

http://www.misanthropytoday.com/wp-content/images/Fatty_moped.gif

Easy 6
This thread is a Castle, built on an Imposing Mountain of WIN, surrounded by Rock Solid Walls of BURST.

WWF has NOTHING on the Planet for Primal Melodrama & High Comedy.

philfree
Phil, I've always, since the very beginning, thought you were a worthless mother****er. You so-called "insight" in the draft forum brought me to hilarity on a regular basis.

But if you want to go there, then bring it on.

The end of the year brings out the best in everyone!

I don't care what an internet mouthy bi-tch like you really thinks about me. It's a joke and you're a joke. Well a joke with s-hit in his mouth.

DaneMcCloud
Hey look, it's the guy whose only opinion is to bash other people who have opinions.

He's so predictable that nothing he says even sticks.

I just assume that when I post an opinion, he's going to attack me for it.

He's faceless, nameless and worthless.

doomy3
12-19-2009, 07:46 PM

This entire thread has become about bashing people, from what I can tell. But, I guess as long as it's you and Dane doing it, then it's all good.

Bowser
12-19-2009, 07:46 PM
I want this phrase to be used next by those feuding right now.....

"________, you would fall into a barrel full of titties and come out sucking a cock!"

philfree
12-19-2009, 07:47 PM

Oh another gif....wow that hurt. What an ass wipe.

doomy3
12-19-2009, 07:48 PM
He's so predictable that nothing he says even sticks.

I just assume that when I post an opinion, he's going to attack me for it.

He's faceless, nameless and worthless.

Oh please. I just don't want to get involved in your bullshit arguments in every thread. I used to post plenty of opinions in football threads, but honestly, it isn't worth posting anything on this board about football anymore, since EVERY thread turns into the EXACT same discussions rehashed.

DaneMcCloud
I don't care what an internet mouthy bi-tch like you really thinks about me. It's a joke and you're a joke. Well a joke with s-hit in his mouth.

Uh huh, sure.

That's why you can't stop responding.

And meanwhile, go fist your wife.

She's waiting.

doomy3

ROFL

Now that is a funny GIF.

Sully
Anyone remember this one?

"I spit on your spit. I piss on your spit. I shit on your piss. I fart on your shit. I laugh at your fart. We are friends again. Hey!"