PDA

View Full Version : Football Mecca Dane Hamas

Pages : 1 2 [3]

Bowser
12-19-2009, 07:49 PM
WHO WANTS TO SING CHRISTMAS CAROLS?

'Hamas' Jenkins
12-19-2009, 07:50 PM
Oh another gif....wow that hurt. What an ass wipe.

PhilFree:arrow:

http://www.misanthropytoday.com/wp-content/images/RC_car_girl_bike.gif

BigMeatballDave
LMAO I am so glad I bumped this thread. The hilarity is EPIC WIN!!11!

philfree
This entire thread has become about bashing people, from what I can tell. But, I guess as long as it's you and Dane doing it, then it's all good.

Most thread do and it starts with a few pricks that start insulting others for their views. That's waht happens once you let insulting people and calling them names in a forum. It even get me in on and i'm a about as nice as they come.

doomy3
I just keep watching that gif Hamas posted and laughing. That is seriously hilarious.

doomy3

WTF?
ROFL

'Hamas' Jenkins
12-19-2009, 07:52 PM
LMAO I am so glad I bumped this thread. The hilarity is EPIC WIN!!11!

I"m gonna have to pos-rep bomb you like B52s on the Ho Chi Minh trail for digging this gem up.

DaneMcCloud
12-19-2009, 07:52 PM
Oh please. I just don't want to get involved in your bullshit arguments in every thread. I used to post plenty of opinions in football threads, but honestly, it isn't worth posting anything on this board about football anymore, since EVERY thread turns into the EXACT same discussions rehashed.

Well, that due to the people who try to constantly bait others.

You're pretty good at agitating others, so to feign innocence is intellectually dishonest.

DaneMcCloud
12-19-2009, 07:53 PM
WHO WANTS TO SING CHRISTMAS CAROLS?

If they start with "Santa Claus will kick your ass", I'm in.

:D

notorious
12-19-2009, 07:54 PM

I was hoping her top would get ripped off by the RC car....

'Hamas' Jenkins
12-19-2009, 07:54 PM
stevieray in the hot tub.

Owning 'Hamas', Owning 'Hamas'....OH NO!!

http://www.misanthropytoday.com/wp-content/images/HotTubDiarrhea.gif

Frankie
12-19-2009, 07:55 PM
Frankie, Go **** YOURSELF.

**** YOU, **** your WIFE, **** your jacked up SON.

**** YOU AND EVERYONE THAT LOOKS LIKE YOU.

I'm going to pound your stupid ass back into the stoneage.

Be prepared to bleed red, mother****er.

This won't be over until you're bleeding red.

Which by my estimation will take about 15 days.

1- Neg rep for bringing my wife into your lowlife-rage and my son for the 3rd time.

2- Come on kitty, kitty, kitty. The challenge is still out there.

DaneMcCloud
12-19-2009, 07:56 PM
1- Neg rep for bringing my wife into your lowlife-rage and my son for the 3rd time.

What's the fucking challenge, Fuckstick?

And trust me, your neg reps are only an annoyance.

Once you're bleeding red, they'll only be to my benefit.

'Hamas' Jenkins
Frankie has a great plan....

NSFW

http://www.misanthropytoday.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/06/fire.gif

DBOSHO

lol i REALLY hope that was accidental

Lumpy
It's great to see that everyone is getting into the holiday spirit. :thumb:

DaneMcCloud
12-19-2009, 07:57 PM

Oh and Frankie, bringing your personal life to a public forum is FUCKING STUPID.

NO ONE asked you about your wife or son's issue. You WILLINGLY chose to share.

And then you're surprised that when you act like a bag of dicks, it's thrown back in your face.

MENSA must have lowered their admission standards.

Poor Hamas.

:deevee:

Bowser
12-19-2009, 07:57 PM
Frankie has a great plan....

NSFW

http://www.misanthropytoday.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/06/fire.gif'

GOOD CHRIST

doomy3
12-19-2009, 07:58 PM
Well, that due to the people who try to constantly bait others.

You're pretty good at agitating others, so to feign innocence is intellectually dishonest.

No, I'm talking about football discussions. I used to participate in a lot of them. When Parker posted more here, and people actually had discussions. This is before this last offseason, when every thread turned into the same debates, with the same points. It's obnoxious. And it has carried over to this year, only the topic changed, and now there can't be a football discussion without it turning into 1000 posts about "Pioli sucks, Cassel sucks, I told you so," and it just isn't worth actually posting football takes.

Yeah, I do my fair share of agitating others at this point, because I find it comical how seriously you and a few others take yourselves.

Sully
12-19-2009, 07:59 PM
Oh and Frankie, bringing your personal life to a public forum is FUCKING STUPID.

NO ONE asked you about your wife or son's issue. You WILLINGLY chose to share.

And then you're surprised that when you act like a bag of dicks, it's thrown back in your face.

MENSA must have lowered their admission standards.

Poor Hamas.

:deevee:

I don't have a problem with you.

But what you did there was fucked up.

DaneMcCloud
12-19-2009, 08:00 PM
No, I'm talking about football discussions. I used to participate in a lot of them. When Parker posted more here, and people actually had discussions. This is before this last offseason, when every thread turned into the same debates, with the same points. It's obnoxious. And it has carried over to this year, only the topic changed, and now there can't be a football discussion without it turning into 1000 posts about "Pioli sucks, Cassel sucks, I told you so," and it just isn't worth actually posting football takes.

Yeah, I do my fair share of agitating others at this point, because I find it comical how seriously you and a few others take yourselves.

I think you'd be surprised at how lightly I take all this shit.

I'm not the one who bumped this thread. I don't fucking stick my chest out and start threads everytime a prediction I've made has come to fruition.

I just roll along.

'Hamas' Jenkins
12-19-2009, 08:01 PM
I'm throwing 97 with movement right now.

DaneMcCloud
12-19-2009, 08:01 PM
I don't have a problem with you.

But what you did there was fucked up.

Which part?

And are you implying that things I have shared here (very, very, very little) haven't been thrown in my face?

Because if that's the case, you'd be VERY wrong.

Sully
12-19-2009, 08:02 PM
Which part?

And are you implying that things I have shared here (very, very, very little) haven't been thrown in my face?

Because if that's the case, you'd be VERY wrong.

Why would I imply that.
Be above it, unless it was Frankie himself throwing your wife and family into discussions.
Otherwise, it's a step too far, IMO.

Frankie
12-19-2009, 08:04 PM
And furthermore, it's not just about the reps - It's about the fact that you are a ****ing PUSSY and won't challenge my points in the forum. You'd rather hide behind the rep system because you're not a MAN.

Prove it. The challenge is still there. Come on, kitty, kitty, kitty....

DBOSHO
12-19-2009, 08:04 PM
This thread could be summed up pretty easily:

http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/49/3171662315_1bc137eef1_o.jpg (http://www.threadbombing.com/details.php?image_id=3593)

Claynus
12-19-2009, 08:05 PM
Hamas and Dane have a couple of baseball bats.

http://media.giantbomb.com/uploads/0/6372/371296-scout_bonk_super.jpg

DaneMcCloud
12-19-2009, 08:07 PM
Prove it. The challenge is still there. Come on, kitty, kitty, kitty....

Again, what's the challenge, Fuckstick?

DaneMcCloud
12-19-2009, 08:08 PM
Why would I imply that.
Be above it, unless it was Frankie himself throwing your wife and family into discussions.
Otherwise, it's a step too far, IMO.

All's fair in love and war.

Frankie started this shit with his repeated "policing" of my posts.

I'm going to finish it with him bleeding red and completely embarrassing himself.

BigMeatballDave
12-19-2009, 08:09 PM
It's great to see that everyone is getting into the holiday spirit. :thumb:Merry fucking Christmas! :D

Lumpy
12-19-2009, 08:10 PM
Well Merry ****ing Christmas to you too ****stick n00b who sucks the penis! :D

(Dane, you're a bad influence on me)

Mr. Flopnuts
12-19-2009, 08:11 PM
I'll have to come back and read this whole thread later on. It looks like the internesterone is running strong.

KCrockaholic
12-19-2009, 08:11 PM
... I have never seen so many internet tough guys in one place. This thread is just raging hormones.

WilliamTheIrish
12-19-2009, 08:12 PM
I feel like I'm walking on to the Omaha Beach with .gifs and high speed insults whizzing by, leaving tracers in their wake and I can hear the buzz of the .88mm guns shaking the earth under my feet.

Not lost on me is the sound of the injured, stevie looking wandering down the beach amid .gif-fire looking for his lost Vitalis, philfree getting last rights.

I made it to the beach, but there was no cover. Fortunately, Tom Hanks called my name and sent me to draw .gif-fire.

My Mother got the letter. "Dear Mrs. Ryan, Your son died gloriously on the field of insults..."

doomy3
12-19-2009, 08:12 PM
I'll have to come back and read this whole thread later on. It looks like the internesterone is running strong.

Eh, you've read this same thread dozens of times. They just had different titles.

Sully
12-19-2009, 08:13 PM

I'm going to finish it with him bleeding red and completely embarrassing himself.

:shrug:
Whatever, man. I said my piece. I'd be a hypocrite if I railed on posters I hugely dislike about it, and didn't say something to posters I don't dislike. I'll just leave you with this thought.

bragging about turning his rep red, etc...are you sure he's the only one embarassing himself?

Easy 6
12-19-2009, 08:16 PM

You couldnt have more perfectly said it.

philfree
12-19-2009, 08:19 PM
You couldnt have more perfectly said it.

And there you go. This!

KCrockaholic
12-19-2009, 08:21 PM
Doomy hit that one on the head

Raised On Riots
12-19-2009, 08:21 PM
Excuse me, Asshole?

Wow, this thread is bringing out ALL of the cocksuckers tonight.

ROFL

Maybe that should be the next nomination thread:

Biggest Cunt Hole of 2009

I'll vote for ya'!

Most thread do and it starts with a few pricks that start insulting others for their views. That's waht happens once you let insulting people and calling them names in a forum. It even get me in on and i'm a about as nice as they come.

Here we go; it's time for the Bump within Bump. Please note how the OP raises a legitimate question, and the cordial, insightful, and objective responses just come ROLLIN' IN!!!

HIT IT:

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=203355&highlight=carl+peterson+part+deux

doomy3
12-19-2009, 08:24 PM
ROFL

I'll vote for ya'!

Here we go; it's time for the Bump within Bump. Please note how the OP raises a legitimate question, and the cordial, insightful, and objective responses just come ROLLIN' IN!!!

HIT IT:

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=203355&highlight=carl+peterson+part+deux

Most of the responses are exactly what I was talking about: People being tired of re-hashing the EXACT same points. This thread you linked was the end of February and was about how we made a mistake trading a draft pick for Cassel. How many times do you think we had that discussion prior to that? 1,000? And they all turn out the same exact way.

Mecca
12-19-2009, 08:25 PM
Well some people take it personally when they are called a dipshit by 80% of the forum and then some 6 months later the 80% was wrong.

notorious
12-19-2009, 08:27 PM
Most of the responses are exactly what I was talking about: People being tired of re-hashing the EXACT same points. This thread you linked was the end of February and was about how we made a mistake trading a draft pick for Cassel. How many times do you think we had that discussion prior to that? 1,000? And they all turn out the same exact way.

Actually, if I recall correctly, that thread was within the same day, if not minutes that the trade details were announced.

You were one of the first ones in with a personal insult.

Don't worry, I didn't take it personal, it's a forum. Posts and Threads should be taken lightly, with humor, but never personal.

Mecca
12-19-2009, 08:31 PM
Actually, if I recall correctly, that thread was within the same day, if not minutes that the trade details were announced.

Don't worry, I didn't take it personally, it's a forum. Posts and Threads should be taken lightly, with humor, but never personally.

That's what he does, it's kinda his gimmick.

notorious
12-19-2009, 08:34 PM
Jesus I need to edit my posts better. Thanks for preserving my shitty attempt at conveying the english language forever, Mecca. :)

doomy3
12-19-2009, 08:35 PM

Don't worry, I didn't take it personally, it's a forum. Posts and Threads should be taken lightly, with humor, but never personally.

You may be right, and I apologize about the insult. I've never gotten crossed with you, and didn't need to do that. I've never noticed you being annoying either, so sorry about that.

We had had several discussions about the trade the weeks prior to it, as well as that day, as several pointed out in the thread. It had been hashed and rehashed. Regardless, I definitely still think it was/is premature to imply that Pioli and Peterson are anywhere near the same level, but to each his own.

notorious
12-19-2009, 08:38 PM
You may be right, and I apologize about the insult. I've never gotten crossed with you, and didn't need to do that. I've never noticed you being annoying either, so sorry about that.

We had had several discussions about the trade the weeks prior to it, as well as that day, as several pointed out in the thread. It had been hashed and rehashed. Regardless, I definitely still think it was/is premature to imply that Pioli and Peterson are anywhere near the same level, but to each his own.

No worries man, it's entertainment.

Disagreeing on stuff is just as natural for humans as fucking.

WilliamTheIrish
12-19-2009, 08:42 PM
JAM S.L.A.M.

WilliamTheIrish
12-19-2009, 08:43 PM
JAM S.L.A.M.

Post F.A.I.L. [wrong thread]

DaneMcCloud
12-19-2009, 08:43 PM
:shrug:
Whatever, man. I said my piece. I'd be a hypocrite if I railed on posters I hugely dislike about it, and didn't say something to posters I don't dislike. I'll just leave you with this thought.

That's fine, Dude. For what it's worth, I PM'd Frankie and sent him rep notes requesting that he stop judging me, or else.

He continues to this minute to do just that.

ragging about turning his rep red, etc...are you sure he's the only one embarassing himself?

Absolutely.

:evil:

notorious
12-19-2009, 08:44 PM
Damnit, I killed an epic thread by being nice.

You all need to fall into a flaming AIDS tree after chugging antifreeze and being ****ed by a combine (thanks for that one Hamas LOL).

Bowser
12-19-2009, 08:44 PM
Post F.A.I.L. [wrong thread]

It was a nice try, though.

DaneMcCloud
12-19-2009, 08:45 PM
Well Merry ****ing Christmas to you too ****stick n00b who sucks the penis! :D

(Dane, you're a bad influence on me)

Don't tell Gonzo!

He has lots of guns!

:D

WilliamTheIrish
12-19-2009, 08:47 PM
Shooting 53% FG. BAMA 36% Our guys are so ... i dunno

WilliamTheIrish
12-19-2009, 08:48 PM
Three and 1.

WilliamTheIrish
12-19-2009, 08:49 PM
Actually that s a three +2. (possibly)

DeezNutz
EMAWTP

Every man a wrong thread poster.

That's the kind of shit that gets you killed on the beach, private.

Bowser
You're doing it again, WtI. LMAO

WilliamTheIrish
Up 8.

BossChief

Let me start this off by saying I don't know you, am just making an observation based on this post.

If all you do is be a bitch and slam people for being objective, save it. Its a pussy stance and shows how weak you are. I havent read much of your posts so far, so I cant give you my opinion of you fairly, but if you admit that you dont add to any football discussions, just ****ing leave the board and **** off because all in all this is a Chiefs board and all your gonna do is criticzie others views, you are part of the problem, not the solution.

DON'T BE BUSTER HYMEN!!!

WilliamTheIrish
OMG! Dudes I'm losing my Fail

WilliamTheIrish
12-19-2009, 08:50 PM
I blame Firefox and multiple tabs.

notorious
12-19-2009, 08:50 PM
Let me start this off by saying I don't know you, am just making an observation based on this post.

If all you do is be a bitch and slam people for being objective, save it. Its a pussy stance and shows how weak you are. I havent read much of your posts so far, so I cant give you my opinion of you fairly, but if you admit that you dont add to any football discussions, just ****ing leave the board and **** off because all in all this is a Chiefs board and all your gonna do is criticzie others views, you are part of the problem, not the solution.

DON'T BE BUSTER HYMEN!!!

Yes! ROTY is bringing back the Burst!

DeezNutz
12-19-2009, 08:51 PM

DON'T BE BUSTER HYMEN!!!

And now we're right on time. LMAO.

The hilarity in this ****ing thread...

DaneMcCloud

DON'T BE BUSTER HYMEN!!!

Well done, Boss.

Well done.

Smed1065
I just roll along.

Nice

Mention I will make you bleed 3 or 4 times with rep in the same thread proves it?

DeezNutz
12-19-2009, 08:52 PM
Wildcats by 10!

DaneMcCloud
Damnit, I killed an epic thread by being nice.

You all need to fall into a flaming AIDS tree after chugging antifreeze and being ****ed by a combine (thanks for that one Hamas LOL).

No one can tell people to walk into an AIDS tree better than DaneMcCloud.

Especially since he invented it.

DaneMcCloud
Nice

Mention I will make you bleed 3 or 4 times with rep in the same thread proves it?

Hey everyone, it's Smed!

And he's somewhat literate!

Frankie
12-19-2009, 08:53 PM
So let me see if I understand this.

You ask a stupid question, or say something really stupid and then you are surprised when someone calls you out for stupidity?

I suppose I shouldn't be surprised.

So kindly honor us with your vast wisdom:

1- Why was that a stupid question?
2- Exactly how was I called out on it?

smittysbar
12-19-2009, 08:54 PM
Shooting 53% FG. BAMA 36% Our guys are so ... i dunno

Three and 1.

Actually that s a three +2. (possibly)

Wrong thread man

notorious
12-19-2009, 08:54 PM
No one can tell people to walk into an AIDS tree better than DaneMcCloud.

Especially since he invented it.

I am proud to post with such company.

If you came up with the AIDS tree, Hamas created the Combine insult, then who blessed CP with the antifreeze bit?

DaneMcCloud
12-19-2009, 08:55 PM
So kindly honor us with your vast wisdom:

1- Why was that a stupid question?
2- Exactly how was I called out on it?

LMAO

Oh, and go ahead. Be a bitch and post my neg rep comments.

I'm sure that ALL 11,000+ forum members can't wait to read them.

'Hamas' Jenkins
12-19-2009, 08:56 PM
The AIDS tree is from Louis CK
I came up with the Combine insult and the Roberto Alomar Tree
Phobia came up w/ antifreeze I think

DaneMcCloud
12-19-2009, 08:57 PM
I am proud to post with such company.

If you came up with the AIDS tree, Hamas created the Combine insult, who graced CP with the antifreeze bit?

The antifreeze thing is so embedded in the lexicon that I can't remember who came up with it.

I believe it had something to do with the killing of rodents initially and was immediately used for everything.

doomy3
12-19-2009, 08:58 PM

DON'T BE BUSTER HYMEN!!!

Well, for one thing, I don't just criticize others. In fact, there are about 3-4 people on this entire board who I ever criticize at all, and it is honestly never for their opinions, it is on their delivery. I could fucking care less if people are objective. Doesn't matter at all.

FWIW, I have never once criticized you, and think you're a good poster.

And as I said earlier, I participated in a ton of football discussions in the past, and will probably do so in the future. As the board is now, I don't see the point. As I said, EVERY thread turns into the exact same points, counterpoints, and arguments followed by all the other bullshit.

I'm not the only one who isn't joining in football discussions that used to, in case no one noticed. Read the football related threads over the past year, and all you'll see is the same people posting in every thread. Then, go back and look at the older threads from 2 years ago, and you'll notice that a lot more people participated. This is no coincidence. But, it doesn't matter. I've said my piece, and it's not like it matters anyway.

I come to this board for news and information and occasionally get caught up in these worthless threads, so I don't need you or anyone else to tell me to leave the board or fuck off or anything like that.

DaneMcCloud
12-19-2009, 08:58 PM

Really? I honestly never heard that.

The only thing I know about Louis CK was that show he had on HBO and I only saw a few seconds of it before changing channel.

Seeing his pecker probably had something to do with that.

notorious
12-19-2009, 08:59 PM
Roberto Alomar Tree

ROFL

**** I feel like a nOOb after reading that.

doomy3
12-19-2009, 09:00 PM

What's the combine insult? For some reason, it's not ringing a bell.

Frankie
12-19-2009, 09:04 PM
Aren't you missing the Saturday evening NAMBLA meeting?

Wow, a punchline so witty you had to use it twice in one thread.

'Hamas' Jenkins
12-19-2009, 09:04 PM

The only thing I know about Louis CK was that show he had on HBO and I only saw a few seconds of it before changing channel.

Yeah.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/zOmwZUsgBBE&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/zOmwZUsgBBE&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

L.A. Chieffan
12-19-2009, 09:05 PM

Louis CK is one of the smartest, funniest MFers on the planet. We saw him at the Wiltern about 6 months ago and I literally pulled a ab muscle laughing

'Hamas' Jenkins
12-19-2009, 09:06 PM
Louis CK is also where Dane Cook gets all his material.

DaneMcCloud
12-19-2009, 09:07 PM

And apparently, DaneMcCloud

doomy3

And apparently Dane McCloud. ROFL

j/k Dane. Relax, it's a joke.

doomy3
Holy Shit.

'Hamas' Jenkins
12-19-2009, 09:08 PM
:grouphug:

BossChief
12-19-2009, 09:10 PM

very nice...

WilliamTheIrish
12-19-2009, 09:12 PM
Now THAT was scary.

DaneMcCloud
12-19-2009, 09:15 PM
Now THAT was scary.

you guys are freakin' me out

LMAO

Raised On Riots
12-19-2009, 09:16 PM

very nice...

Fuck the both of you.

notorious
12-19-2009, 09:21 PM
**** the both of you.

That's more like it.

Don't let my pussy, burst-killing posts about loving your neighbor and shit kill your vigor.

This went from a death-match to a hug-fest circlejerk.

BossChief
12-19-2009, 09:25 PM
Well, for one thing, I don't just criticize others. In fact, there are about 3-4 people on this entire board who I ever criticize at all, and it is honestly never for their opinions, it is on their delivery. I could ****ing care less if people are objective. Doesn't matter at all.

FWIW, I have never once criticized you, and think you're a good poster.

And as I said earlier, I participated in a ton of football discussions in the past, and will probably do so in the future. As the board is now, I don't see the point. As I said, EVERY thread turns into the exact same points, counterpoints, and arguments followed by all the other bullshit.

I'm not the only one who isn't joining in football discussions that used to, in case no one noticed. Read the football related threads over the past year, and all you'll see is the same people posting in every thread. Then, go back and look at the older threads from 2 years ago, and you'll notice that a lot more people participated. This is no coincidence. But, it doesn't matter. I've said my piece, and it's not like it matters anyway.

I come to this board for news and information and occasionally get caught up in these worthless threads, so I don't need you or anyone else to tell me to leave the board or **** off or anything like that.

1) If you dont want the shit talking, "on the field" atmosphere of the Planet, I suggest the ChiefsCoalition. Name calling and other personal attacks arent allowed and it may suit you better than here.

2) then whats the point?

3) I bet the losing nature of the teams recent history hasn't caused many to box up their red n gold and not want to spend as much time on the team as in years past either, huh? This board will pick back up when there is something that people want to talk about starts to happen. To blame this on certain posters is a stretch IMHO. Maybe you could be on to something though. Start a topic about it and see where it goes..should be interesting to say the least.

4) read my post again, I didnt say you should leave, I said that if you arent gonna add to conversations that you are part of the problem, not the solution. If this is the case, you should leave, or just go to "read only".

BossChief
12-19-2009, 09:26 PM
**** the both of you.

**** you!

ROFL

doomy3
12-19-2009, 09:30 PM
1) If you dont want the shit talking, "on the field" atmosphere of the Planet, I suggest the ChiefsCoalition. Name calling and other personal attacks arent allowed and it may suit you better than here.

2) then whats the point?

3) I bet the losing nature of the teams recent history hasn't caused many to box up their red n gold and not want to spend as much time on the team as in years past either, huh? This board will pick back up when there is something that people want to talk about starts to happen. To blame this on certain posters is a stretch IMHO. Maybe you could be on to something though. Start a topic about it and see where it goes..should be interesting to say the least.

4) read my post again, I didnt say you should leave, I said that if you arent gonna add to conversations that you are part of the problem, not the solution. If this is the case, you should leave, or just go to "read only".

I'm not sure how I can make this clearer for you. It is not about name calling, and the "on the field atmosphere." It is about every single thread turning into the same 5 or so people repeating themselves and beating every point into the ground. I will continue to come and get news and updates and read the threads as I have. But thank you for your advice.

notorious
12-19-2009, 09:34 PM
What was CP like in 03'? I began lurking in '04, but I can't imagine what this place would be like if the Chief's started winning.

philfree
12-19-2009, 09:38 PM
What was CP like in 03'? I began lurking in '04, but I can't imagine what this place would be like if the Chief's started winning.

Oh no..The Chiefs still sucked and never had a chance.....well there were a handfull that aired those feelings during that season.

Easy 6
12-19-2009, 09:39 PM

DON'T BE BUSTER HYMEN!!!

By adding to football discussions, do you mean toeing the prevailing line at all costs? no dissention brooked? Plenty of people here dont see things as half-empty as others & make reasonable posts to back it up... but those are selectively ignored.

There is more than enough 'bitch & slam' posts here on any given side to fill a room with... my, you are quite presumptuous & proud.

KING NOOB, well Hot Damn!1

notorious
12-19-2009, 09:40 PM
Oh no..The Chiefs still sucked and never had a chance.....well there were a handfull that aired those feelings during that season.

I can only imagine. ROFL

BossChief
12-19-2009, 09:41 PM
I bet there were some golden posts around the "guarantee" by Chad Johnson and the Bengal game that year.

Someone should go looking for a golden thread to bump from then...

BossChief
12-19-2009, 09:42 PM
I bet there were some golden posts around the "guarantee" by Chad Johnson and the Bengal game that year.

Smed1065
12-19-2009, 09:43 PM

They were right. We did not win a SB.

Period! 1 of 32 is the goal.

We have sucked since most were born but now it is I know better than anyone.

ROFL

Smed1065
12-19-2009, 09:44 PM

Oh, I like your contributions but that is over the limit!

I think I started that thread.

:doh!:

philfree
12-19-2009, 09:45 PM
They were right. We did not win a SB.

Period! 1 of 32 is the goal.

We have sucked since most were born but now it is I know better than anyone.

ROFL

We fell short.... but we did have a chance.

milkman
12-19-2009, 09:51 PM
Oh, I like your contributions but that is over the limit!

I think I started that thread.

:doh!:

I'm pretty sure this means that you don't even understand whatever the hell it is you usually post.

milkman
12-19-2009, 09:52 PM

No we didn't.

No team can win a SB without a defense.

DaneMcCloud
12-19-2009, 09:53 PM

I don't recall those people. For the most part like you said, everyone was excited about the offense and skeptical of the defense. Everyone was excited about every possible free agent and every possible draft choice as putting us over the top.

I do recall people like Htismaque being upset with Al Saunders playcalling (and maybe a few others) but it was nitpicky stuff.

The true dissension IMO didn't start until last season, though it had been building since late 2006.

Brock
12-19-2009, 09:53 PM

In 1993?

Frankie
12-19-2009, 10:01 PM
He's so predictable that nothing he says even sticks.

I just assume that when I post an opinion, he's going to attack me for it.

He's faceless, nameless and worthless.
http://northcountrypublicradio.org/blogs/brainclouds/uploaded_images/blanche-dubois-716086.jpg

"I have always depended on the kindness of strangers," like Milkman,... Hamas,...

Frankie
12-19-2009, 10:04 PM
Uh huh, sure.

That's why you can't stop responding.

And meanwhile, go fist your wife.

She's waiting.

Wow,... another witty line you had to use twice in the same thread.

KcMizzou
12-19-2009, 10:05 PM
<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/QsE5NmKZPuo&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/QsE5NmKZPuo&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

philfree
12-19-2009, 10:08 PM
In 1993?

opps...without even looking back I was thinkng 2003......

DeezNutz
12-19-2009, 10:09 PM
I'm not sure how I can make this clearer for you. It is not about name calling, and the "on the field atmosphere." It is about every single thread turning into the same 5 or so people repeating themselves and beating every point into the ground. I will continue to come and get news and updates and read the threads as I have. But thank you for your advice.

Just using this as a jumping off point b/c I like doomy:

What about the same 5 posters who are quick to defend the honor of Pioli, Cassel, and Haley? It's not as if members of the Gang of 14--feeding the paranoia--are only talking to themselves...

Brock
12-19-2009, 10:09 PM
opps...without even looking back I was thinkng 2003......

Oh...well, I was thinking of the last time the Chiefs actually won a playoff game.

milkman
12-19-2009, 10:11 PM
Just using this as a jumping off point b/c I like doomy:

What about the same 5 posters who are quick to defend the honor of Pioli, Cassel, and Haley? It's not as if members of the Gang of 14--feeding the paranoia--are only talking to themselves...

It's the same 5 people, and 4 of them are dupe accounts of the one.

Frankie
12-19-2009, 10:16 PM
What's the ****ing challenge, ****stick?

And trust me, your neg reps are only an annoyance.

Once you're bleeding red, they'll only be to my benefit.

Really,..... HOW STUPID ARE YOU?!! You've already quoted it and "replied" to it. Oy Veh, .... I'm at the presence of ultimate dumbness. :shake:

I know your mental capacity fails you to concentrate, but TRY hard to read it again. Here's a pic of it:

DeezNutz
12-19-2009, 10:16 PM
It's the same 5 people, and 4 of them are dupe accounts of the one.

Oops. Sorry about that? Obviously a mod fucking ratted me out.

philfree
12-19-2009, 10:17 PM
I don't recall those people. For the most part like you said, everyone was excited about the offense and skeptical of the defense. Everyone was excited about every possible free agent and every possible draft choice as putting us over the top.

I do recall people like Htismaque being upset with Al Saunders playcalling (and maybe a few others) but it was nitpicky stuff.

The true dissension IMO didn't start until last season, though it had been building since late 2006.

There's been dissension since before I even had a computer. The dissension starting with this new regime to me is way to premature. I'm not predicting success or failure at this point i'm just hoping the worm will at least turn.

DeezNutz
12-19-2009, 10:18 PM
Really,..... HOW STUPID ARE YOU?!! You've already quoted it and "replied" to it. Oy Veh, .... I'm at the presence of ultimate dumbness. :shake:

I know your mental capacity fails you to concentrate, but TRY hard to read it again. Here's a pic of it:

"in" the presence, not "at."

Prepositions are a bitch, especially when trying to bludgeon a fellow poster. And "prevents you from concentrating."

DaneMcCloud
12-19-2009, 10:18 PM
There's been dissension since before I even had a computer. The dissension starting with this new regime to me is way to premature. I'm not predicting success or failure at this point i'm just hoping the worm will at least turn.

That's cool, Man. I fully respect that.

philfree
12-19-2009, 10:19 PM
Oh...well, I was thinking of the last time the Chiefs actually won a playoff game.

It hurts either way....

DaneMcCloud
12-19-2009, 10:19 PM

LMAO

JFC, Frankie. I"m fucking with you.

Go ahead, post my neg reps. Show the forum the true bitch that you are.

Go for it, Douchetard.

Mr. Flopnuts
12-19-2009, 10:20 PM
This thread lost it's burst.

Frankie
12-19-2009, 10:21 PM

ROFL Quite evident from your tantrums and bitch cries. ROFL

DaneMcCloud
12-19-2009, 10:22 PM
ROFL Quite evident from your tantrums and bitch cries. ROFL

Laugh it up, Fuzzball

Raised On Riots

"Notorious couldn't help but wonder what Chiefs Planet would be like if the Chiefs we're winning".......

http://i590.photobucket.com/albums/ss348/khaellefiresnow/paradise.jpg
http://tailsmagazines.files.wordpress.com/2008/08/golden-retriever-puppies.jpg

http://blogs.salon.com/0003174/images/kittens.jpg

http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u219/share3_2007/Ali_Landry2.jpg

http://media1.break.com/dnet/media/content/pic3811.jpg

http://www.myjunkhead.com/uploadfiles/image/barbecue1.JPG

http://www.gearshift.tv/blog/uploaded_images/gearshift-easterns-draft-50mm-002-copy-774368.jpg

http://mi9.com/datawallpaper/data/29/4087/HB042_350A_People_toasting_with_mugs_of_beer_under_blue_sky/hb042-350a-people-toasting-with-mugs-of-beer-under-blue-sky_size_1280x800.jpg

Frankie
Again, what's the challenge, ****stick?

Yikes,.... this is getting too easy.

philfree
That's cool, Man. I fully respect that.

Now you........are scarring me...:eek:

Frankie
12-19-2009, 10:24 PM

Again,....... Prove it. Come on kitty, kitty, kitty,....

milkman
12-19-2009, 10:25 PM
Now you........are scarring me...:eek:

That'll leave a mark.

philfree
12-19-2009, 10:25 PM
I love puppies....It's a good thing MVick wasn't in cell with me. Well...I never been in a cell.....I was just saying...

DeezNutz
12-19-2009, 10:26 PM
That'll leave a mark.

LMAO.

Come motherfucker, brave the grammar gauntlet. DeezNutz and MM dare you.

notorious
12-19-2009, 10:27 PM
Shitload of Glorious Pics

Now that I have had a taste, we MUST WIN SOON!#@$@$@$@$!

DeezNutz
12-19-2009, 10:29 PM
I love puppies....It's a good thing MVick wasn't in cell with me. Well...I never been in a cell.....I was just saying...

You'd have touched him, huh? NTTAWWT.

Frankie
12-19-2009, 10:32 PM
That's fine, Dude. For what it's worth, I PM'd Frankie and sent him rep notes requesting that he stop judging me, or else.

And why are you so afraid to be judged.? Is it because you like to do the judging yourself laced with personal insults. When somebody else points out that you are out of line (which is very often) your wittwe fewwing gets huwt.

And please dispose with the "or else" shit, Rambo. You are not fooling anybody. Oh, that's right, you are going to abuse the rep system to make me "bleed red." Well if that's your life's ambition, then you are a more pathetic loser than I thought.

Raised On Riots
12-19-2009, 10:33 PM
Now that I have had a taste, we MUST WIN SOON!#@$@$@$@$!

WINNING = Chiefs Nation CRACK!

Frankie
12-19-2009, 10:36 PM
LMAO

Oh, and go ahead. Be a bitch and post my neg rep comments.

I'm sure that ALL 11,000+ forum members can't wait to read them.
WTF? How many irrelevant replies do you post in one night with your quotes? Are you this totally bereft of communication skills? WOW,.... Just WOW!

Frankie
12-19-2009, 10:42 PM
"in" the presence, not "at."

Prepositions are a bitch, especially when trying to bludgeon a fellow poster. And "prevents you from concentrating."

Thanks. Duly noted.

Pablo
12-19-2009, 10:45 PM
Fuck. I just spent like 45 minutes reading through this fucking thread since I last logged on this afternoon. Holy tits. My brain is bleeding.

Frankie
12-19-2009, 10:46 PM
LMAO

JFC, Frankie. I"m ****ing with you.

Go ahead, post my neg reps. Show the forum the true bitch that you are.

Go for it, Douchetard.

If you don't mind I'll wait till after you do it. Though I know you will never be man enough to do it. Yet the challenge stands and will be put to you for the foreseeable future. You are the one bitch-screaming about my neg reps. If you are not a wailing whore, then take up the challenge. COME ON KITTY, KITTY, KITTY,.....

Claynus
12-19-2009, 10:49 PM
I do sort of question Dane's motives here. What is he really accomplishing? Maybe he's just batshit insane.

WilliamTheIrish
12-19-2009, 10:50 PM
Frankie,

I've ead all your posts in this thread and I still don't know or understand what the challenge is you keep talking about.

Plainly state your challenge and be done with it.

milkman
12-19-2009, 10:51 PM
Frankie,

I've ead all your posts in this thread and I still don't know or understand what the challenge is you keep talking about.

He wants Dane to take a picture of the neg reps that Frankie has hit him with and post them for everyone to see.

DeezNutz
12-19-2009, 10:52 PM
Frankie,

I believe Frankie is calling bullshit on Dane's claims that he (Frankie) sends him a bunch of neg reps.

Meanwhile, a bunch of cats are apparently circling near Frankie's computer. Sorry about that, Frankie.

Edit: My explanation was far better than milkman's, cause fuck him, that's why. And now we're on time, boys.

Frankie
12-19-2009, 10:56 PM
I believe Frankie is calling bullshit on Dane's claims that he (Frankie) sends him a bunch of neg reps.

Meanwhile, a bunch of cats are apparently circling near Frankie's computer. Sorry about that, Frankie.

Edit: My explanation was far better than milkman's, cause **** him, that's why. And now we're on time, boys.

ROFL

WilliamTheIrish
12-19-2009, 10:57 PM

Edit: My explanation was far better than milkman's, cause **** him, that's why. And now we're on time, boys.

It hit me that I possibly posted in the wrong thread. I was going to post Frankie's 3pt insult %.

Raised On Riots
12-19-2009, 10:57 PM
Frankie,

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_FovDgU8aOcs/SlxmX4UQO7I/AAAAAAAAA_A/Ho007zNWZDA/s320/Pepsi+Challenge.jpg

http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb218/commentsjunkie/yomama/Pepsi-Challenge.gif

philfree
12-19-2009, 10:59 PM
You'd have touched him, huh? NTTAWWT.

What? NTTAWWT I have no clue to waht that stands for. Nice Taught Titties All Would Want to Touch?(Sorry Ladies!)

milkman
12-19-2009, 10:59 PM

That's why?

Best reason I've ever heard.

DeezNutz
12-19-2009, 11:00 PM
It hit me that I possibly posted in the wrong thread. I was going to post Frankie's 3pt insult %.

It's exclamation points divided by kitties. Dayton Moore would be confused as ****.

If you're reading this Dayton, just trust your eyes, you stupid mother****er you.

doomy3
****. I just spent like 45 minutes reading through this ****ing thread since I last logged on this afternoon. Holy tits. My brain is bleeding.

Is it bleeding red?

milkman
What? NTTAWWT I have no clue to waht that stands for. Nice Taught Titties All Would Want to Touch?(Sorry Ladies!)

What can titties learn?

DeezNutz
12-19-2009, 11:01 PM
Is it bleeding red?

Here kitty, kitty, kitty.

Pablo
12-19-2009, 11:02 PM
Is it bleeding red?I've got neg rep streaming out of my ears.

MOTHERF*CK YOU CP. YOU DID THIS TO ME.

doomy3

ROFL

DeezNutz
What can titties learn?

This should be a thread.

doomy3
12-19-2009, 11:03 PM
I've got neg rep streaming out of my ears.

MOTHERF*CK YOU CP. YOU DID THIS TO ME.

Just wait. I'm gonna make you bleed red.

Pablo
12-19-2009, 11:03 PM
Here kitty, kitty, kitty.I dump tuna juice on my keyboard. That's probably what attracts the cats.

Or it could be the mouse on my desk.

Oh. Snap. That was teh funny.

DeezNutz
12-19-2009, 11:04 PM
I dump tuna juice on my keyboard. That's probably what attracts the cats.

Or it could be the mouse on my desk.

Oh. Snap. That was teh funny.

That'll teach dem titties.

milkman
12-19-2009, 11:05 PM

You know, I usually get my kitty to come with tongue clicking.

And, yes.

DeezNutz
12-19-2009, 11:08 PM
You know, I usually get my kitty to come with tongue clicking.

And, yes.

Wrong thread. You were clearing looking for the "my box is full" discussion.

Pablo
12-19-2009, 11:09 PM
Whoever posts next in this thread is a pussy, a queer, and a total c*cksucker.

Fuck them and the AIDS horse they rode in on.

DeezNutz
12-19-2009, 11:12 PM
Whoever posts next in this thread is a pussy, a queer, and a total c*cksucker.

**** them and the AIDS horse they rode in on.

You call me a pussy again, and I'll make you bleed.

Pablo
12-19-2009, 11:13 PM
You call me a pussy again, and I'll make you bleed.Stop being such a f*cking pussy all the time and I won't have to let everyone know about it.

If you wanna throw up your dick-beaters and get a BRAND NEW FACE for Christmas, I'm down. When and the where the fuck ever.

milkman
12-19-2009, 11:13 PM
You call me a pussy again, and I'll make you bleed.

Is this a recycled post?

Easy 6
12-19-2009, 11:14 PM
Stop being such a f*cking pussy all the time and I won't have to let everyone know about it.

If you wanna throw up your dick-beaters and get a BRAND NEW FACE for Christmas, I'm down. When and the where the **** ever.

... ROFL

DeezNutz
12-19-2009, 11:16 PM
Stop being such a f*cking pussy all the time and I won't have to let everyone know about it.

If you wanna throw up your dick-beaters and get a BRAND NEW FACE for Christmas, I'm down. When and the where the **** ever.

Did you just solicit me?

doomy3
12-19-2009, 11:16 PM

Whatever. If you were a real man, you would reply to my posts with facts, and dispute the content of the posts.

DeezNutz
12-19-2009, 11:18 PM
Hey, did Frankie ever find his cats? Should we start a prayer thread?

Pablo
12-19-2009, 11:19 PM
There's too many pussies in this thread quoting my post at the same time.

You're lucky you aren't all standing in this room with me right now. Because I'm eating banana pudding, and this shit is delicious. And I wouldn't even give you a bite. But I would give you all concussions. Sound like a pretty fucking bad night, chief. No pudding and temporary amnesia.

milkman
12-19-2009, 11:21 PM
There's too many pussies in this thread quoting my post at the same time.

You're lucky you aren't all standing in this room with me right now. Because I'm eating banana pudding, and this shit is delicious. And I wouldn't even give you a bite. But I would give you all concussions. Sound like a pretty ****ing bad night, chief. No pudding and temporary amnesia.

That's ok, I have a bad memory so I would forget that I forgot.

KurtCobain
12-19-2009, 11:25 PM
I wish I had a shotgun...

doomy3
12-19-2009, 11:27 PM
I'm out, but I can't wait to open this thread in the morning and see all the neg reps that Frankie left for Dane. This will be a fun read. I'm sure Dane will be posting them tonight

Pablo
12-19-2009, 11:27 PM
I wish I had a shotgun...Random post is random.

Pablo
12-19-2009, 11:29 PM
I'm out, but I can't wait to open this thread in the morning and see all the neg reps that Frankie left for Dane. This will be a fun read. I'm sure Dane will be posting them tonightI'm really hopeful this thread will just die over-night so I won't be tempted to read back through it.

But, I am going to the game tomorrow, so I'm sure I'll be looking for something to relieve my agony come tomorrow evening.

Dinny Blues
12-20-2009, 12:15 AM
Me: Hey you guys, what's goin' on?

You Guys: Hi Dinny.

Me: Are you guys postin' stuff on a message board and stuff? Can I help?

You Guys: Sure. Go stand over there. No, not there, a little bit farther. No, a little farther. Yeah, over there.

Dinny

KurtCobain
12-20-2009, 12:16 AM
Me: Hey you guys, what's goin' on?

You Guys: Hi Dinny.

Me: Are you guys postin' stuff on a message board and stuff? Can I help?

You Guys: Sure. Go stand over there. No, not there, a little bit farther. No, a little farther. Yeah, over there.

Dinny

you son of a bitch

Dinny Blues
12-20-2009, 12:20 AM
you son of a bitch

Actually, in spite of her faults, my mom is a pretty good ole gal.

And just so you know, I'm not a complete idiot. I'm actually missing a few pieces.

Dinny

Mr. Flopnuts
01-28-2010, 06:51 PM
Let's do it!

-King-
01-28-2010, 06:52 PM
ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL This is getting good.

kstater
01-28-2010, 06:58 PM
How the hell did I manage to not post in a 700 post thread about Dane/Mecca/Hamas?

Frankie
01-29-2010, 08:44 AM
How the hell did I manage to not post in a 700 post thread about Dane/Mecca/Hamas?

Because it's not 700 yet.

BigMeatballDave
04-25-2011, 05:24 PM
:)

notorious
04-25-2011, 05:50 PM

Holy

Shit

kstater
04-25-2011, 05:58 PM
Aren't you missing the Saturday evening NAMBLA meeting?

This is a nice post, considering the circumstances in which Dane left.

BigMeatballDave
04-25-2011, 06:01 PM
This is a nice post, considering the circumstances in which Dane left.Oh, Snap! :LOL:

kstater
04-25-2011, 06:04 PM
Oh, Snap! :LOL:

I mean I'm not calling him a hypocrite or anything...

Saul Good
04-25-2011, 06:35 PM
If he comes back, that should be his permanent signature line.

Adept Havelock
04-25-2011, 06:38 PM
Wow, nice find from the archives. ROFL

blaise
04-25-2011, 06:56 PM
Some of the posts by Dane in this thread are so cornball and stupid.
"I'll fucking rep you to the stone age man! Prepare to bleed red! Fucking fuck you and your whole fucking family fucking fucking fucking fuck."

How freaking lame that shit is. It's like the template for Message Board Asswipe Guy. So tired, so cliche. There's one on every board just like it. And so funny that he was the one that ended up getting all butthurt and having a hissy fit and leaving.

Saul Good
04-25-2011, 06:58 PM
Wow, nice find from the archives. ROFL

Give the guy a break. I mean Dane makes a statement like that just ONE TIME EVER, and people call him a hypocrite. It's not like there are any other examples of this kind of hypocrisy.

I'll tell you what: Why don't I start calling you a ped0phile? I'll begin referring to you as a ped0phile in each and every post until you can somehow "prove" that I've ever "lied" about anything on this site.

Deal, ped0phile?

Saul Good
04-25-2011, 07:05 PM

ORLY?

Saul Good
04-25-2011, 07:09 PM
Frankie, Go FUCK YOURSELF.

Fuck YOU, FUCK your WIFE, fuck your jacked up SON.

FUCK YOU AND EVERYONE THAT LOOKS LIKE YOU.

Be prepared to bleed red, motherfucker.

Which by my estimation will take about 15 days..

DeezNutz
04-25-2011, 07:12 PM
Someone needs to find Saul a baseball game thread to keep him occupied.

Saul Good
04-25-2011, 07:24 PM
Someone needs to find Saul a baseball game thread to keep him occupied.

Deez, Go FUCK YOURSELF.

Fuck YOU, FUCK your WIFE, fuck your jacked up SON.

FUCK YOU AND EVERYONE THAT LOOKS LIKE YOU.

Be prepared to bleed red, motherfucker.

keg in kc
04-25-2011, 07:27 PM

Which by my estimation will take about 15 days.And here we have the rare mating dance of the oakland raider.

DeezNutz
04-25-2011, 07:28 PM
Deez, Go **** YOURSELF.

**** YOU, **** your WIFE, **** your jacked up SON.

**** YOU AND EVERYONE THAT LOOKS LIKE YOU.

The mods should ban your ass for this, noting that it's "always been this way, really."

Saul Good
04-25-2011, 07:32 PM
The mods should ban your ass for this, noting that it's "always been this way, really."

Why don't you just read this only pretend it's me talking to you instead of Dane talking to Frankie?

I've got 740,000 rep points. I'm guessing you might have 100,000 on a good day.

So be prepared to bleed, Dickhole.

This may be the greatest post out of all the internets on all the planets.

Rausch
04-25-2011, 07:36 PM
There have been a number of "Holy $3it you're an a$$#ole" threads over the past few months and not once have I been mentioned.

I'll have to up my visibility...

http://images1.cliqueclack.com/tv/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/reaper-150x150.jpg

kstater
04-25-2011, 07:39 PM
There have been a number of "Holy $3it you're an a$$#ole" threads over the past few months and not once have I been mentioned.

Careful now, from what I'm told, due to the increase in mods, a rule that's always been enforced is now being enforced, so you can be banned for this post.

DeezNutz
04-25-2011, 07:48 PM

Please respect my right not to be forced to read a curse word you worthless mother****ing mother****er.

Don't disrespect the ****ing board. Keep your posts in bounds, like this one.

keg in kc
04-25-2011, 07:51 PM
Mecca Dane Hamas sounds like the name of a future serial killer.

Mecca Dane Hootie Hamas also sounds like a future cereal killer. You know, because of pot munches.

BillSelfsTrophycase
04-25-2011, 08:11 PM

ROFL

You bastard, I almost shat myself reading through that thread

Rausch
04-25-2011, 08:19 PM
Careful now, from what I'm told, due to the increase in mods, a rule that's always been enforced is now being enforced, so you can be banned for this post.

Tough it out.

Teh innerwebs is full of people who can match pop songs to Chiefs highlights while not getting laid...

luv
04-25-2011, 08:22 PM
So, when is Hamas leaving?

;)

BigMeatballDave
04-25-2011, 08:25 PM
ROFL

You bastard, I almost shat myself reading through that thread:evil:

doomy3
04-25-2011, 10:32 PM
Maybe that should be the next nomination thread:

Biggest **** Hole of 2009

No offense, but I don't see how you wouldn't win that in a landslide.

I admit I was wrong about this post. He finished second in 2010.

Claynus
04-26-2011, 12:23 AM
Mecca Dane Hamas
Mecca Dane Hamas

Chant it three times in the dark while spinning around, turn on the lights and Todd Blackledge appears in the mirror.

Chocolate Hog
04-26-2011, 12:27 AM
Mecca Dane Hamas
Mecca Dane Hamas

Chant it three times in the dark while spinning around, turn on the lights and Todd Blackledge appears in the mirror.

I did it and Tyson Jackson appeared.

crazycoffey
04-26-2011, 03:47 AM
This is a nice post, considering the circumstances in which Dane left.

he left for a man-boy love meeting?

Saul Good
04-26-2011, 07:17 AM
he left for a man-boy love meeting?Man-boy love? Not cool, man. He joined the National Association of Marlin Brando Look-Alikes.

-King-
04-26-2011, 09:08 AM
Give the guy a break. I mean Dane makes a statement like that just ONE TIME EVER, and people call him a hypocrite. It's not like there are any other examples of this kind of hypocrisy.
Oh shit that's epic
Posted via Mobile Device

MahiMike
04-26-2011, 11:05 AM
I miss those guys this week especially.......................................................................................... ......................................................not.

L.A. Chieffan
04-26-2011, 11:16 AM
is there a draft his week?

BigMeatballDave
04-26-2011, 11:17 AM
is there a draft his week?Yep. So far.

Pasta Giant Meatball
04-26-2011, 11:35 AM
Excellent bump BCD

Jaric
04-26-2011, 12:27 PM
lot of butthurt in this thead.

milkman
04-26-2011, 01:39 PM
lot of butthurt in this thead.

r you missing anything?

Reerun_KC
04-26-2011, 04:21 PM
Watching those cockholster run their man pleasers thread after thread, acting like they are freaking draft guru's was freaking pricless..

Miles and miles of fail with their so called factual opinions...

This thread should be in the HOC, shouldnt even be questioned.

Jaric
04-26-2011, 04:23 PM
r you missing anything?

Is this the part of the thread where I'm supposed to pull a "what would dane do?" and cuss you out?

Help me out, I'm still new here.

Lzen
04-26-2011, 05:27 PM
Nice thread.

Saul Good
04-26-2011, 05:49 PM
Happy second birthday to this thread!

Rams Fan
04-26-2011, 06:19 PM
This is epic.

-King-
04-26-2011, 07:15 PM
This is epic.

Was. Was.
Posted via Mobile Device

Reerun_KC
04-26-2011, 07:35 PM
Was. Was.
Posted via Mobile Device

Was and forever will be...

Marcellus
04-26-2011, 07:39 PM
Was and forever will be...

A forever reminder of the hypocrite Dane was.

-King-
04-26-2011, 07:45 PM
I wish Dane still posted. Not many people have perfected the art of irony like he has.

Pablo
04-26-2011, 09:10 PM
I wish Dane still posted. Not many people have perfected the art of irony like he has.

He was unintentionally hilarious.

Chiefspants
04-26-2011, 09:15 PM

Meh, he's too busy being famous to speak to us peasants.

Boon
04-26-2011, 09:52 PM
Meh, he's too busy being famous to speak to us peasants.

That's good news for the peasants.