PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs I'm pretty sure we are already contacting OLB and Nosetackles

googlegoogle
04-26-2009, 03:22 PM
as UFA(undrafted free agents) [include oline]

Pioli is not targeting them for some reason. Anyone want to guess why?

MIAdragon
04-26-2009, 03:25 PM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/UEhjJOJT_X0&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/UEhjJOJT_X0&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

KcFanInGA
04-26-2009, 03:27 PM
Well, I figure either he likes what he sees from our guys so far (not very likely), or more realistically that the free agent market (his specialty) will hold the riches he seeks.

Pioli Zombie
04-26-2009, 03:29 PM
Patriots rarely drafted linebackers. They want smart veterans. Mayo broke that streak. Between MaGee and Dorsey they probably have NTs
Posted via Mobile Device

KCrockaholic
04-26-2009, 03:30 PM
Has Chris Baker been drafted? hes worth a look at this point. If hes a free agent why not?

Micjones
04-26-2009, 03:31 PM
I'd be on the phone with Marques Harris, OLB (27 years old) first thing tomorrow morning.

He'd be a solid acquisition who could come in and contribute at OLB.
Has 3-4 experience. He was a great reserve out in San Diego and played well in spot duty as a starter.

I'd also give SF's Roderick Green a call.
He'd be a GREAT reserve. This kid can really get to the QB.

googlegoogle
04-26-2009, 03:34 PM
Patriots rarely drafted linebackers. They want smart veterans. Mayo broke that streak. Between MaGee and Dorsey they probably have NTs
Posted via Mobile Device

I guess so. So different than the past drafts. It's all new and confusing.:doh!:

Pioli also mentioned the day when teams start cutting players. No doubt we pick up a couple Oline,Dline & linebackers.

aturnis
04-26-2009, 03:34 PM
Posted via Mobile Device

Both of those players are DE's.

dallaschiefsfan
04-26-2009, 04:15 PM
Posted via Mobile Device

Yeah...as someone else said, these two are slated for DE in the new scheme--Haley just said so in his presser after the 4th round. He identified Ron Edwards and Tank Tyler as NT's.

Baby Lee
04-26-2009, 04:22 PM
Yeah...as someone else said, these two are slated for DE in the new scheme--Haley just said so in his presser after the 4th round. He identified Ron Edwards and Tank Tyler as NT's.

FTR, your sig quote should be "I hate so much all the things you chose to be."

dallaschiefsfan
04-26-2009, 04:27 PM
FTR, your sig quote should be "I hate so much all the things you chose to be."

Yeah...I don't actually see it because I have sigs/avatars turned off. I suppose I ought to update both of those things now that the despised-one is gone.

rtmike
04-26-2009, 04:30 PM
Seattle took the franchise tag off LB Leroy Hill so he's out on the street.:shrug: