PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs ESPN gave us a B draft grade. Does that make the pessimist happier?

Pages : 1 [2]

Mecca
04-26-2009, 11:01 PM
If we had just taken some of those guys the Bengals picked after us, I'd feel better.

Ha no kidding.

Even with Tyson Jackson, if the Chiefs had gone with Jarron Gilbert, I like the Washington pick and then on the 2nd day taken a couple of the falling OL we'd look a hell of alot better right now.

OnTheWarpath58
04-26-2009, 11:02 PM
If we had just taken some of those guys the Bengals picked after us, I'd feel better.

I never in my wildest dreams thought we'd get out-drafted by the Bengals, of all teams.

Of the non "usual suspects" (Indy, Ravens, Patriots, Steelers, Eagles etc) they had the best, or at least one of the best drafts, IMO.

Raised On Riots
04-26-2009, 11:03 PM
I never in my wildest dreams thought we'd get out-drafted by the Bengals, of all teams.

Of the non "usual suspects" (Indy, Ravens, Patriots, Steelers, Eagles etc) they had the best, or at least one of the best drafts, IMO.\

That was some sad, sad shit.

Just Passin' By
04-26-2009, 11:04 PM
Ha no kidding.

Even with Tyson Jackson, if the Chiefs had gone with Jarron Gilbert, I like the Washington pick and then on the 2nd day taken a couple of the falling OL we'd look a hell of alot better right now.

Gilbert wasn't taken until the 3rd round, and it wasn't by a 3-4 team.

Short Leash Hootie
04-26-2009, 11:04 PM
Which is precisely why when their director of scouting left, he made a series of picks that were considered great value in his next two drafts.

Do you ever formulate an opinion of your own, or do you just piggyback onto whatever makes you look like a bigger dumbass?

And after the director of scouting left...the Pats suddenly stopped owning the draft?

Everyone considered the Mayo pick to be a HUGE reach...he wins ROY.

Turned a 2nd, 4th and 7th into Wes Welker and Randy Moss...

You're just trying to paint Pioli in a light that makes it seem that he had nothing to do with the success of the Patriots...so essentially you are doing the same thing you are accusing me of doing, you fucking hypocrite.

My advice to you:

1. Get over it.
2. Cheer for the Falcons.
3. Suck a dick.

(Idiot.)

'Hamas' Jenkins
04-26-2009, 11:05 PM
What the hell does Brady's FUTURE success AFTER being taken in the 6th have to do with OTWs comment or my response to it? Can you at least try to stay on one path?

Your comment was in response to me you stupid sonofabitch.

I was commenting on value. You explicitly brought me up in a response to OTW. I offered a refutation of your harebrained theory.

Here:

What you claim is value was clearly not looked at as having that same value in the eyes of the Chiefs. That's really the point. You, Mecca and the rest of the people who are still pissing about this draft, have set yourselves up as if you are all experts and Pioli is just some clown who walked in off the street and started making picks. The funny thing is that Hamas put forth a list that pretty much makes this point, but he actually thinks it helps your side of the argument. Players like Gilbert (3rd), Meredith (5th) and Sidbury (4th) made it well into the draft, yet your side of the argument acts as if they were too good to pass up. If they'd been that good, they wouldn't have fallen that far

So, upon reading above statement your conclusion is that

Ability=draft position, which is supported by your "if they were good, they wouldn't have fallen" line.

You weren't talking to me, yet you explicitly mention me and wonder why I'd respond?

And you fail to see how Tom Brady is a monkey wretch in your witch's brew of fucktardation?

Christ, pour a quart of milk on two cups of rat pellets and chow down.

Short Leash Hootie
04-26-2009, 11:06 PM

Of the non "usual suspects" (Indy, Ravens, Patriots, Steelers, Eagles etc) they had the best, or at least one of the best drafts, IMO.

The Bengals drafted with the "experts", just like the Chiefs did last year...

That's why you think we got outdrafted...

But in reality, you and your drafturbator buddies don't know nearly as much as you think...and you're just a bunch of dumbass wannabes...

That about sums it up.

Chocolate Hog
04-26-2009, 11:07 PM
So did Sammie Lee Hill, Jarron Gilbert, and Ron Brace. Taking them at 3 because they "fit the scheme" is retarded. Passing on guys who would "fit the scheme", especially when they have good value, and rush the passer, is even more retarded.

Jackson is more talented then those players. Who else should the Chiefs took at 3?

'Hamas' Jenkins
04-26-2009, 11:07 PM
And after the director of scouting left...the Pats suddenly stopped owning the draft?

Everyone considered the Mayo pick to be a HUGE reach...he wins ROY.

Turned a 2nd, 4th and 7th into Wes Welker and Randy Moss...

You're just trying to paint Pioli in a light that makes it seem that he had nothing to do with the success of the Patriots...so essentially you are doing the same thing you are accusing me of doing, you fucking hypocrite.

My advice to you:

1. Get over it.
2. Cheer for the Falcons.
3. Suck a dick.

(Idiot.)

Read the fucking thread, Ritaspaz. Scott Pioli isn't the common denominator, Bill Belichick is. Belichick stays, they still draft well. They trade down, they parlay and accumulate picks. Dimitroff leaves. They draft well, they build a foundation to be a competitor for 10 years.

Pioli leaves and immediately changes the entire team to fit a scheme where there is no draft value and constantly passes up positions of both value and need, but he's Pioli, and clearly has so much success on his own, that we can't question him.

Mangini!!
Weis!!
Crennel!!
McDaniels!!

GENIOUSES!!

Just Passin' By
04-26-2009, 11:08 PM
Your comment was in response to me you stupid sonofabitch.

I was commenting on value. You explicitly brought me up in a response to OTW. I offered a refutation of your harebrained theory.

Here:

What you claim is value was clearly not looked at as having that same value in the eyes of the Chiefs. That's really the point. You, Mecca and the rest of the people who are still pissing about this draft, have set yourselves up as if you are all experts and Pioli is just some clown who walked in off the street and started making picks. The funny thing is that Hamas put forth a list that pretty much makes this point, but he actually thinks it helps your side of the argument. Players like Gilbert (3rd), Meredith (5th) and Sidbury (4th) made it well into the draft, yet your side of the argument acts as if they were too good to pass up. If they'd been that good, they wouldn't have fallen that far

So, upon reading above statement your conclusion is that

Ability=draft position, which is supported by your "if they were good, they wouldn't have fallen" line.

You weren't talking to me, yet you explicitly mention me and wonder why I'd respond?

And you fail to see how Tom Brady is a monkey wretch in your witch's brew of ****tardation?

Christ, pour a quart of milk on two cups of rat pellets and chow down.

I mentioned you because you were the one who posted the list. My response was to someone else. Do I give you too much credit when I say you're using only one brain cell? Is it really more like half of that cell?

They really need to change your avatar to a short bus.

Mecca
04-26-2009, 11:09 PM
Gilbert wasn't taken until the 3rd round, and it wasn't by a 3-4 team.

No kidding he went right after the Chiefs that's the whole point they should have taken him there.

The Bears took him to be a DT in their cover 2, here he would have been an athletic end with alot of upside.

Raised On Riots
04-26-2009, 11:10 PM
The Bengals drafted with the "experts", just like the Chiefs did last year...

That's why you think we got outdrafted...

But in reality, you and your drafturbator buddies don't know nearly as much as you think...and you're just a bunch of dumbass wannabes...

That about sums it up.

And the Chiefs had a BETTER DRAFT LAST YEAR YOU ASSHAT.

'Hamas' Jenkins
http://raoworld.files.wordpress.com/2009/01/facepalm_implied.jpgJackson is more talented then those players. Who else should the Chiefs took at 3?

Short Leash Hootie
Read the ****ing thread, Ritaspaz. Scott Pioli isn't the common denominator, Bill Belichick is. Belichick stays, they still draft well. They trade down, they parlay and accumulate picks. Dimitroff leaves. They draft well, they build a foundation to be a competitor for 10 years.

Pioli leaves and immediately changes the entire team to fit a scheme where there is no draft value and constantly passes up positions of both value and need, but he's Pioli, and clearly has so much success on his own, that we can't question him.

Mangini!!
Weis!!
Crennel!!
McDaniels!!

GENIOUSES!!

See, you're just trying to find a way to bash Scott Pioli.

Mangina, Weis, Crennel and McDaniels were...COORDINATORS.

You're a fucking retard, Hamas.

You're a know-it-all wannabe who apparently, doesn't know shit ROFL

And get used to it. I knew the Pioli hiring was going to piss off the drafturbators...we could win 13 games next year and you guys would still be pissed off at Pioli...

You guys are just fucking stupid. Plain and simple...can't paint it any other way.

The drafturbators are the DUMBEST football fans on this board. Nice job. You'd think with all of that football knowledge you all wouldn't be complete idiots...guess not.

'Hamas' Jenkins
04-26-2009, 11:11 PM
I mentioned you because you were the one who posted the list. My response was to someone else. Do I give you too much credit when I say you're using only one brain cell? Is it really more like half of that cell?

They really need to change your avatar to a short bus.

And once again the dumbass is completely incapable of formulating any type of refutation whatsoever.

Mecca
04-26-2009, 11:12 PM
Hootie your entire fucking argument centers around you not knowing anything do you realize how fucking retarded that makes you look?

Short Leash Hootie
04-26-2009, 11:12 PM
And the Chiefs had a BETTER DRAFT LAST YEAR YOU ASSHAT.

according to whom?

You guys?

According to the "experts", it was a great draft.

We'll see how it turns out...but it's hard not to have a better draft with 6 picks in the first 3 rounds rather than 2 picks...dumbass.

Chocolate Hog
04-26-2009, 11:13 PM
http://raoworld.files.wordpress.com/2009/01/facepalm_implied.jpg

LOL so when someone says something you disagree with you have to stomp your feet like the beat down bitch that you are. You're right theres no difference between Jackson & those players you mentioned thats why all 32 teams had Jackson rated higher than those players.

Short Leash Hootie
Hootie your entire ****ing argument centers around you not knowing anything do you realize how ****ing retarded that makes you look?

Apparently I know just as much as you...because you were dead wrong on about every prediction you made this weekend.

I can't wait for this team to start winning...and for the same old drafturbating idiots to keep complaining...because that's what you leaches do. It's ridiculous.

Direckshun
You know, I think there is an intelligent case to make for this draft.

I'm sorry to say I haven't seen it from the defenders in this thread. Fire at will.

Just Passin' By
No kidding he went right after the Chiefs that's the whole point they should have taken him there.

The Bears took him to be a DT in their cover 2, here he would have been an athletic end with alot of upside.

But my point is that every single 3-4 team let him pass by twice. They didn't think he had value worthy of making sure they got him for the necessary cost. Now, that doesn't mean they were right, but come on. Acting as if the Chiefs blew it because they didn't do what more than 10 3-4 teams didn't do is more than a bit presumptuous on your part. Again, if you could point to a history of failure with the current GM/coach tandem, I'd have no problem with your assertion, but you can't.

If it makes you feel better, though, Kiper thinks he was the steal of the draft.

Raised On Riots
Hootie your entire fucking argument centers around you not knowing anything do you realize how fucking retarded that makes you look?

He's like Smed with better English.

DeezNutz
04-26-2009, 11:14 PM
according to whom?

You guys?

According to the "experts", it was a great draft.

We'll see how it turns out...but it's hard not to have a better draft with 6 picks in the first 3 rounds rather than 2 picks...dumbass.

Pioli himself said it was a phenomenal draft as he lavished in a golden shower that I sponsored with my wonderfully clean man piss.

'Hamas' Jenkins
04-26-2009, 11:14 PM
See, you're just trying to find a way to bash Scott Pioli.

Mangina, Weis, Crennel and McDaniels were...COORDINATORS.

You're a fucking retard, Hamas.

You're a know-it-all wannabe who apparently, doesn't know shit ROFL

And get used to it. I knew the Pioli hiring was going to piss off the drafturbators...we could win 13 games next year and you guys would still be pissed off at Pioli...

You guys are just fucking stupid. Plain and simple...can't paint it any other way.

The drafturbators are the DUMBEST football fans on this board. Nice job. You'd think with all of that football knowledge you all wouldn't be complete idiots...guess not.

They were coordinators widely considered geniuses before they left NE. Highly sought after and compensated.

And what happened when they left BB? FAIL

Same thing that Parcells has done (nothing)

Talented evaluators will succeed.

It's proven that Dimitroff wasn't a product of BB, he has acumen on his own. Scott Pioli has only shown so far that he can do a karaoke version of Bill Belichick.

Make a shitty pick--oh they have a different draft board than everyone else

Have a shitty draft--oh they didn't have enough time to scout and use their own system

And yet when their scouting director leaves last year, drafts three months later w/o said dept. he does fucking fine.

And the guy who posted 100 times in the draft thread and said nothing about football is the one with all the knowledge...just bow down to the GM.

Mecca
04-26-2009, 11:15 PM
I honestly can not believe there is someone as dumb as Hootie that thinks he is an awesome fan with great football takes.

Direckshun

Magee was better for us anyway. Gilbert has no experience rushing from the side, and his competition level was completely different from the NFL.

Neither is true about Magee.

Just Passin' By
And once again the dumbass is completely incapable of formulating any type of refutation whatsoever.

Here, try this.

http://www.sterlingwineonline.com/images/decor/mirrors/31586-white-carved-mirror.jpg

Raised On Riots
04-26-2009, 11:16 PM
Pioli himself said it was a phenomenal draft as he lavished in a golden shower that I sponsored with my wonderfully clean man piss.

ROFLWINNER!!!!

Mecca
Magee was better for us anyway. Gilbert has no experience rushing from the side, and his competition level was completely different from the NFL.

Simply put I disagree I think Gilbert ends up a very good player and Magee is a journeyman type role player.

Chocolate Hog
Hamas, Just cause McDonalds lets you put on a headset doesn't mean you're an NFL coach

'Hamas' Jenkins
LOL so when someone says something you disagree with you have to stomp your feet like the beat down bitch that you are. You're right theres no difference between Jackson & those players you mentioned thats why all 32 teams had Jackson rated higher than those players.

Dumbass. Jackson is a better prospect than Chase Daniel.

It doesn't make either a good value pick at three, even if Jackson is a better bad pick.

I said all along, Sanchez and keep or ransom him was the pick.

If not that, then Raji.

DeezNutz
04-26-2009, 11:17 PM

True of all college players.

But the wording is obstructing the larger point you're trying to make, obviously.

Short Leash Hootie
He's like Smed with better English.

How does it feel that 90% of the board can't stand your drafturbating bullshit?

No one gives a shit about what you guys think anymore.

Think about how dumb you guys are...you're writing off a two time executive of the year for ONE offseason where you haven't even seen the results of his moves.

It's fucking stupid.

You guys, and this is TERRIBLE coming from me, need to grow the fuck up!

JFC

Mecca
This offseason and all these noobs basically was like taking Hooties 1 man dumbassery and multiplying it by a million.

Mecca
04-26-2009, 11:18 PM

Think about how dumb you guys are...you're writing off a two time executive of the year for ONE offseason where you haven't even seen the results of his moves.

It's fucking stupid.

You guys, and this is TERRIBLE coming from me, need to grow the fuck up!

JFC

You do understand that basically everyone thinks you're completely retarded right?

'Hamas' Jenkins
04-26-2009, 11:19 PM
Here, try this.

That's pretty hilarious coming from someone who has posted nothing of substance in this thread, and when he's tried, it's been erroneous garbage. I offered support and evidence for my claims.

Again, you have a tautological style of arguing. You think that the speech act of you saying it makes it written in stone. You offer no support and no reasoning. I do that. That's why I'm smarter than you. That's why I'm better than you. And that's why you're a fucking sniveling troll cunt.

Just Passin' By
04-26-2009, 11:19 PM
Hamas, Just cause McDonalds lets you put on a headset doesn't mean you're an NFL coach

What's with insulting the guy about his job? Pointing out that he isn't in NFL personnel is one thing, but bashing a poster's honest employment is another.

Raised On Riots
04-26-2009, 11:20 PM
"BEANS AND FRANKS"! BEANS AND FRANKS"! BEANS AND FRANKS"!

Short Leash Hootie
They were coordinators widely considered geniuses before they left NE. Highly sought after and compensated.

And what happened when they left BB? FAIL

Same thing that Parcells has done (nothing)

Talented evaluators will succeed.

It's proven that Dimitroff wasn't a product of BB, he has acumen on his own. Scott Pioli has only shown so far that he can do a karaoke version of Bill Belichick.

Make a shitty pick--oh they have a different draft board than everyone else

Have a shitty draft--oh they didn't have enough time to scout and use their own system

And yet when their scouting director leaves last year, drafts three months later w/o said dept. he does ****ing fine.

And the guy who posted 100 times in the draft thread and said nothing about football is the one with all the knowledge...just bow down to the GM.

Take a deep breath...and realize how stupid you are. Just real quick.

We have yet to play a game with Pioli as our GM.

Not one game.

And you've already struck him out (several times) and dismissed any ideas that he may know what he's doing.

Keep taking deep breaths.

And realize how fucking stupid you are.

Aren't you suppose to be a genius? You certainly aren't acting like one.

(Moron.)

Just Passin' By
That's pretty hilarious coming from someone who has posted nothing of substance in this thread, and when he's tried, it's been erroneous garbage. I offered support and evidence for my claims.

Again, you have a tautological style of arguing. You think that the speech act of you saying it makes it written in stone. You offer no support and no reasoning. I do that. That's why I'm smarter than you. That's why I'm better than you. And that's why you're a ****ing sniveling troll ****.

You really are an idiot. You wouldn't know substance if it hit you in the head. How your brain even functions enough to keep you breathing must be a miracle of modern biology.

Mecca
Just to be clear here, Hootie literally posted 94 times today in the draft thread, without 1 single thought on any pick.

All he ever said was a personal insult or something about Pioli knowing everything.

Think about that.

DeezNutz
There have been some very funny exchanges in this thread.

Chocolate Hog
04-26-2009, 11:21 PM
Dumbass. Jackson is a better prospect than Chase Daniel.

It doesn't make either a good value pick at three, even if Jackson is a better bad pick.

I said all along, Sanchez and keep or ransom him was the pick.

If not that, then Raji.

Yea cause NFL teams do that all the time. This isn't the NBA you fuckwit. Raji is a redflag player it's not like he's that much better of a player then Jackson.

Short Leash Hootie
04-26-2009, 11:21 PM
You do understand that basically everyone thinks you're completely retarded right?

A complete retard that pays his own rent, does his own laundry, cooks his own meals, pays his own bills (most of the time), makes his own bed (I can keep going)...

Think about it Mecca...

You have no job, you pay no rent, you live with mom...

and you're calling me retarded?

Hmm.

Mecca
04-26-2009, 11:23 PM
A complete retard that pays his own rent, does his own laundry, cooks his own meals, pays his own bills (most of the time), makes his own bed (I can keep going)...

Think about it Mecca...

Hmm.

Look puppet boy, you go to personal insults of me when you don't know me because when it comes to actually talking about football you're a fucktard that doesn't know his ass from a hole in the ground.

You should be gang raped by a group of Brazilian prisoners with aids for the puppet shit you talk on this forum.

ChiefRon

It's ****ing stupid.

You guys, and this is TERRIBLE coming from me, need to grow the **** up!

JFC

Who said we're writing him off?

I haven't written him off, but that doesn't change the fact that quite a few of these picks felt like reaches.

Have you compared our draft to other teams? Seriously, go do that for a minute and get back to us, your opinion might change.

Short Leash Hootie
Just to be clear here, Hootie literally posted 94 times today in the draft thread, without 1 single thought on any pick.

All he ever said was a personal insult or something about Pioli knowing everything.

Think about that.

That's because, and I've admitted this several times, I do not like or watch college football. I was fully intending on being in lurk mode all weekend...but I couldn't take the dumbassery of our armchair GM Mecca who thinks he's a know-it-all, but in reality he's just a dumb fuck.

I'd rather post 94 times making fun of your idiocracy than post 500 dead wrong predictions.

Do you have mom take a picture of you with your draft board when the draft is over every year?

Short Leash Hootie
04-26-2009, 11:24 PM
Look puppet boy, you go to personal insults of me when you don't know me because when it comes to actually talking about football you're a ****tard that doesn't know his ass from a hole in the ground.

You should be gang raped by a group of Brazilian prisoners with aids for the puppet shit you talk on this forum.

Regardless of my football knowledge...

At least my mom doesn't still pick out my outfits on a daily basis.

Mecca
04-26-2009, 11:25 PM
That's because, and I've admitted this several times, I do not like or watch college football. I was fully intending on being in lurk mode all weekend...but I couldn't take the dumbassery of our armchair GM Mecca who thinks he's a know-it-all, but in reality he's just a dumb fuck.

I'd rather post 94 times making fun of your idiocracy than post 500 dead wrong predictions.

Do you have mom take a picture of you with your draft board when the draft is over every year?

If you don't like or watch college football you shouldn't be posting in a draft there dipshit.

The fact that people like Hootie on this forum think that they don't follow college ball and then they can throw around their dumbass shit and have it hold just as much weight is fucking stupid.

The posters on this forum are not equal if you don't take the time to know about things don't post about them.

DeezNutz

Think about it Mecca...

Hmm.

Unintended comedy.

I suck from the tit less than you, and thus I win1111

I'm not hating. I was in college, too. It's still funny, though.

Short Leash Hootie
Who said we're writing him off?

I haven't written him off, but that doesn't change the fact that quite a few of these picks felt like reaches.

Have you compared our draft to other teams? Seriously, go do that for a minute and get back to us, your opinion might change.
At this point, the only people I'll listen to in regards to how good or bad our draft was are Patriots fans.

I guarantee they were just like this during the early years of BB and Pioli...

Mecca
04-26-2009, 11:26 PM

Well Hootie we all can't be alcoholics that brag about going to town on our exes in a drunken rape state and then play with our roommates cocks like everyone does it.

Short Leash Hootie
04-26-2009, 11:27 PM
If you don't like or watch college football you shouldn't be posting in a draft there dipshit.

The fact that people like Hootie on this forum think that they don't follow college ball and then they can throw around their dumbass shit and have it hold just as much weight is ****ing stupid.

The posters on this forum are not equal if you don't take the time to know about things don't post about them.

But you just claimed I didn't make one comment about our picks (which is true), so what are you talking about?

This is a pro football draft...I love the Chiefs...I watch every Chiefs game...I am obsessed with the Chiefs...

But you are saying I can't follow a draft thread?

I was just making fun of you for false sense of entitlement...you make it so easy.

Raised On Riots

And yet, no football knowledge on a football forum.

Pretty much spells it out, yes dumbass?

ChiefRon
At this point, the only people I'll listen to in regards to how good or bad our draft was are Patriots fans.

I guarantee they were just like this during the early years of BB and Pioli...

And were they like that in Cleveland when they were there?

Mecca
04-26-2009, 11:28 PM
Unintended comedy.

I suck from the tit less than you, and thus I win1111

I'm not hating. I was in college, too. It's still funny, though.

Personally I enjoy that he went for an old stand by internet personal attack because frankly he can't debate football.

We're on a football forum and he knows shit about it.

Der Flöprer
I nominate this thread for the Hall. It's golden.

Short Leash Hootie
Well Hootie we all can't be alcoholics that brag about going to town on our exes in a drunken rape state and then play with our roommates cocks like everyone does it.

well, even if I were an alcoholic date rapist...

At least my parents don't still claim me on their taxes.

DeezNutz
And were they like that in Cleveland when they were there?

BB has never failed. Cleveland failed him.

Shhhh....

'Hamas' Jenkins
04-26-2009, 11:29 PM
Yea cause NFL teams do that all the time. This isn't the NBA you fuckwit. Raji is a redflag player it's not like he's that much better of a player then Jackson.

If Raji works out, he's Jamal Williams.

If Jackson works out, he's Ty Warren.

You know what's a huge red flag that no one ever talks about? Lack of fucking talent. Tyson Jackson is not a franchise cornerstone, and players taken at 3 should be.

Mecca
But you just claimed I didn't make one comment about our picks (which is true), so what are you talking about?

This is a pro football draft...I love the Chiefs...I watch every Chiefs game...I am obsessed with the Chiefs...

But you are saying I can't follow a draft thread?

I was just making fun of you for false sense of entitlement...you make it so easy.

You went into the draft thread to intentionally bait and annoy people....always the signs of a good poster.

If you want to be taken with some seriousness maybe you should actually learn about something before posting about it then you wouldn't be thought of as one of the worst football posters on this forum.

DeezNutz

Like a golden shower?

Your urine is not clean, pal. Birthday or not, you keep that MFer holstered.

Short Leash Hootie
And yet, no football knowledge on a football forum.

Pretty much spells it out, yes dumbass?

That's a whole different debate.

I don't like college football, I love pro football.

I think I have a fair share of football knowledge when it comes to the Chiefs...but feel free to think differently, I just don't care.

I do know, in real life, me > you. So at least I have that going for me...

Mecca
04-26-2009, 11:30 PM

This place is becoming intolerable.

Short Leash Hootie
04-26-2009, 11:31 PM
We're on a football forum and he knows shit about it.

and after your performance today in the draft thread, you don't either ROFL (and you WATCH college football)

If you want to debate my knowledge on the Chiefs...fine, go ahead, don't care.

Der Flöprer
04-26-2009, 11:32 PM
Like a golden shower?

Your urine is not clean, pal. Birthday or not, you keep that MFer holstered.

Look out, don't get flopnutted.

Raised On Riots
That's a whole different debate.

I don't like college football, I love pro football.

I think I have a fair share of football knowledge when it comes to the Chiefs...but feel free to think differently, I just don't care.

I do know, in real life, me > you. So at least I have that going for me...

Yeah, I'm sorry, but head jizzmopper at the local adult theater doesn't trump me.

Try again.

Der Flöprer

Threads like this, and discussions (LMAO If you can call them that) like this are why Chiefsplanet is Chiefsplanet.

Short Leash Hootie
04-26-2009, 11:33 PM

and you have yourself, Hamas, OTWP, and DCS to thank for it.

Sorry guy, but "true fans" outnumber drafturbators by a WHOLE lot...so if you don't like the fact we all think you guys are fucking idiots, go find your own board where you can jerk each other and not have to worry about us "idiots" that know nothing about football and Lawrence Sidburry!

Mecca
04-26-2009, 11:33 PM
Hootie is now going to talk about Damon Huard for an hour.

Der Flöprer
04-26-2009, 11:34 PM
:LOL:

Short Leash Hootie
Yeah, I'm sorry, but head jizzmopper at the local adult theater doesn't trump me.

Try again.

Dude, I promise...

Me > you

It's really not even worth debating...

Raised On Riots
Hootie is now going to talk about Damon Huard for an hour.

ROFL We can only hope.

ChiefRon
So what's the majority then, where's the obligatory "score our draft" poll/thread.

Seems to me more of us don't like it vs. those that do

Mecca
04-26-2009, 11:35 PM
I enjoy the Superbowl defense...Vermiel had a ring how'd that work out?

Raised On Riots
04-26-2009, 11:35 PM
Dude, I promise...

Me > you

It's really not even worth debating...

Of course it's not. I'm a paid professional, and you're the head jizzmopper at the local adult theater.

Short Leash Hootie
04-26-2009, 11:37 PM
You went into the draft thread to intentionally bait and annoy people....always the signs of a good poster.

If you want to be taken with some seriousness maybe you should actually learn about something before posting about it then you wouldn't be thought of as one of the worst football posters on this forum.
It's a message board, I don't care if anyone takes me seriously...this is your life dude, not mine. I have friends, I have a job (starting May 16th), I have a life, I don't have to bring girls back and introduce them to my mom every time because I live at home, etc...

And I wasn't baiting "people", I was simply making fun of you for being such a fucking douche bag.

You don't know shit, and it pains you, because you actually showered today, trimmed up your facial hair, had Mom lay out your Sunday shirt, slicked back your pony tale, and had Mommy take that annual Polaroid of you and your cute little draft board (that Mommy had to pay good money for with all of the gluesticks and posterboard you went through these past few months)!

Pioli ruined your one shining moment in life...and for that, I already love him.

Short Leash Hootie
04-26-2009, 11:38 PM
ROFL We can only hope.

I don't know if I can stress this enough...

Not very many people on this board like either one of us...

But at least I don't suck.

So I have that going for me.

Short Leash Hootie
04-26-2009, 11:40 PM
Of course it's not. I'm a paid professional, and you're the head jizzmopper at the local adult theater.

Are you trying to be funny?

I'm just curious...because this isn't even an insult. I don't even know what an adult theater is...I have an internet connection.

Mecca
04-26-2009, 11:40 PM
The only thing that has ruined my day is the overabundance of retards that have infested this forum.

Raised On Riots
04-26-2009, 11:42 PM
I don't know if I can stress this enough...

Not very many people on this board like either one of us...

But at least I don't suck.

So I have that going for me.

Let me stress this:

You DO suck. You suck hard. And you're an ignorant ass hat, and a shoe-in for the role of "Corky" if television ever decides to remake that show.
You play with guy's dicks, and you smash plates over your head, further damaging your already soft brain.

SUCK = YOU.

Short Leash Hootie
04-26-2009, 11:42 PM
The only thing that has ruined my day is the overabundance of retards that have infested this forum.

Isn't it past your bedtime? Aren't lights out at 10:30 PM in the Mecca household?

beach tribe
04-26-2009, 11:43 PM
Well, in this case, we're assuming for the better, and I don't think Cassel is going to be anything more than a game manager.

And what is with people thinking that a freaking 5 technique is so goddamn important?

Had we drafted BJ Raji at #3, and made the same comment, I would agree with you 110%.

I think Pioli thinks what I think. Raji is gonna be a blubbery mess in 3 years.

Short Leash Hootie
Let me stress this:

You DO suck. You suck hard. And you're an ignorant ass hat, and a shoe-in for the role of "Corky" if television ever decides to remake that show.
You play with guy's dicks, and you smash plates over your head, further damaging your already soft brain.

SUCK = YOU.

I have never had a plate smashed over my head.

And I'm trilingual (not really) and when I was in high school, I read at a junior level when I was a freshmen.

So...

Obviously I do not suck.

BigRock
Holding up Thomas Dimitroff as the model for all first-year GMs makes for incredible irony when you consider that he was absolutely getting KILLED a year ago in Atlanta for his first Falcons draft. Hardly any of their fans were sold on Ryan, most of them thought Sam Baker was a reach, and even the ones who liked him hated what they gave up to move up for him.

There was a post earlier going "Wouldn't you rather have Sanchez and Rey instead of who we drafted", and I know for a absolute 100% certain fact I can find posts from Falcons fans going "Wouldn't you rather have Dorsey and Brohm and those high picks we traded away instead of Ryan and Baker". We won't even get into what they thought about their new coach.

The national reaction to their draft wasn't as bad, but most of their grades were in the B or C range. ESPN said they only had the 3rd best draft of their division. It was hardly a widely-praised effort.

Shockingly, though, when things actually got to play out, it became clear that Atlanta had gotten some good players. And now Dimitroff is a genius.

Reaper16
You know what this thread needs?

Tags.

wild1
04-26-2009, 11:44 PM

Tags.

the whole board needs tags again!

LET MY TAGS GO!

Mecca
04-26-2009, 11:44 PM
Well that's really stupid I thought Ryan should have been the 1st pick, guess that's just me though.

ChiefRon
04-26-2009, 11:45 PM
Holding up Thomas Dimitroff as the model for all first-year GMs makes for incredible irony when you consider that he was absolutely getting KILLED a year ago in Atlanta for his first Falcons draft. Hardly any of their fans were sold on Ryan, most of them thought Sam Baker was a reach, and even the ones who liked him hated what they gave up to move up for him.

There was a post earlier going "Wouldn't you rather have Sanchez and Rey instead of who we drafted", and I know for a absolute 100% certain fact I can find posts from Falcons fans going "Wouldn't you rather have Dorsey and Brohm and those high picks we traded away instead of Ryan and Baker". We won't even get into what they thought about their new coach.

The national reaction to their draft wasn't as bad, but most of their grades were in the B or C range. ESPN said they only had the 3rd best draft of their division. It was hardly a widely-praised effort.

Shockingly, though, when things actually got to play out, it became clear that Atlanta had gotten some good players. And now Dimitroff is a genius.

That's a nice post.

Der Flöprer
04-26-2009, 11:47 PM

I would JIMP for days if we could recreate that fucking mojo.

Der Flöprer
04-26-2009, 11:48 PM

Tags.

LMAO Oh hell.

OnTheWarpath58
04-26-2009, 11:48 PM
and you have yourself, Hamas, OTWP, and DCS to thank for it.

Sorry guy, but "true fans" outnumber drafturbators by a WHOLE lot...so if you don't like the fact we all think you guys are fucking idiots, go find your own board where you can jerk each other and not have to worry about us "idiots" that know nothing about football and Lawrence Sidburry!

Tell you what...

Start a thread, public poll included, asking who brings more to this forum: Me, or you.

If I lose, I'll leave forever - no dupes, no Claythan-style welching. I'll take the loss like a man and give the folks of CP what they want - me to leave.

If you lose, you do the same.

Time to put up, or shut up. Here's your chance.

Or, you can be a pussy and decline, showing your true colors. You made the comment, time to defend it.

ChiefRon
04-26-2009, 11:49 PM
The key is coaching.

That's one thing that people keep "glossing" over w/ the Pats.

Their coaching is top-notch, and they develop players. That's how "meh" drafts look great later on.

OnTheWarpath58
04-26-2009, 11:50 PM

In all fairness, we're talking about a fanbase that has defended Michael Vick to the hilt.

Just because Falcons fans are fucking stupid doesn't invalidate the argument.

Short Leash Hootie
04-26-2009, 11:50 PM
Tell you what...

Start a thread, public poll included, asking who brings more to this forum: Me, or you.

If I lose, I'll leave forever - no dupes, no Claythan-style welching. I'll take the loss like a man and give the folks of CP what they want - me to leave.

If you lose, you do the same.

Time to put up, or shut up. Here's you chance.

Or, you can be a pussy and decline, showing your true colors. You made the comment, time to defend it.

Nope.

I alienated myself from too many of the religious lurkers on this board with the chocolate/vanilla thread and my pee and cock stories.

OnTheWarpath58
04-26-2009, 11:51 PM
Nope.

I alienated myself from too many of the religious lurkers on this board with the chocolate/vanilla thread and my pee and cock stories.

Exactly what I expected.

All talk, not willing to back it up.

Short Leash Hootie
04-26-2009, 11:52 PM
Exactly what I expected.

All talk, not willing to back it up.

I said true fans outnumber drafturbators...I never said I contribute more to this board than you, Mecca, Hamas, or anyone for that matter.

Short Leash Hootie
04-26-2009, 11:53 PM
Oh, and, in case anyone forgot...

Hamas picked Vernon Gholston over Matt Ryan last year in the mock draft.

He's a genious.

Mosbonian
04-26-2009, 11:55 PM
The sad part about this thread and this draft is that probably 50% of the people who have posted on this thread won't be here in 3 years to truly assess whether or not this draft was a boom or bust.

Am I happy with it? I really didn't follow College football enough this year to make any types of comments. I will wait to see what pans out in part 1 when Training Camp finishes and the roster is complete.....

mmaddog

Mecca
04-26-2009, 11:55 PM
I said true fans outnumber drafturbators...I never said I contribute more to this board than you, Mecca, Hamas, or anyone for that matter.

What are you trying to argue it's better to act like a stupid homer than to be informed and objective?

Short Leash Hootie
04-26-2009, 11:56 PM
What are you trying to argue it's better to act like a stupid homer than to be informed and objective?

you are being really objective, let me tell you LMAO

Mecca
04-27-2009, 12:00 AM
you are being really objective, let me tell you LMAO

Tell me what you think of the Chiefs draft...

J Diddy
04-27-2009, 12:03 AM

I fail to see objective. Where do you get your information?

J Diddy
04-27-2009, 12:04 AM

I think it's a B, that's what the information I heard on here said.

Mecca
04-27-2009, 12:04 AM
I fail to see objective. Where do you get your information?

Ok tell me what you liked and didn't like about this draft...no mentioning of Scott Pioli either.

Short Leash Hootie
04-27-2009, 12:05 AM

In Pioli I trust.

Raised On Riots
04-27-2009, 12:10 AM
In Pioli I trust.

In Eugenics I trust.

Mecca
04-27-2009, 12:11 AM
Can someone please express an opinion without Scott Pioli being brought up, it's really not that hard.

Short Leash Hootie
04-27-2009, 12:12 AM
Can someone please express an opinion without Scott Pioli being brought up, it's really not that hard.

Why?

Is he the GM?

Is he a two time executive of the year?

What's wrong with trusting his drafting judgments over yours?

Nothing.

Move along Mecca.

Mecca
04-27-2009, 12:14 AM

That's sheep logic, really I can not believe that someone would choose to not actually think for themselves.

DeezNutz
04-27-2009, 12:15 AM
In Pioli I trust.

After railing on the stupidity of several posters, this is incredibly weak sauce.

You want to go balls deep in someone's ass but not use your own dick.

Short Leash Hootie
04-27-2009, 12:15 AM

That's sheep logic, really I can not believe that someone would choose to not actually think for themselves.
will you post the picture of you and your draft board for everyone to see?

Please.

PLEASE?

Short Leash Hootie
04-27-2009, 12:16 AM
After railing on the stupidity of several posters, this is incredibly weak sauce.

Yo...

Did you miss where I said I don't watch college football?

I'm railing on the pessimism and the fact these idiots are already calling for Pioli's head...

Stupid.

Just Passin' By
04-27-2009, 12:18 AM

Ehhhh.... to be fair about it, Mecca's probably using this ploy to belittle any opinion that's put forth.

BigRock
04-27-2009, 12:18 AM
In all fairness, we're talking about a fanbase that has defended Michael Vick to the hilt.

Just because Falcons fans are ****ing stupid doesn't invalidate the argument.

You're a Chiefs fan, so you clearly longed for more Tyler Thigpen, cried when Sippio got cut, and are mad they didn't draft Aaron Curry.

By no means are the Falcons bereft of intelligent, informed fans. You can't lump everyone into one group.

Reaper16
04-27-2009, 12:19 AM
This is a serious question. I'd make it a thread if it wouldn't make me look like a douchebag, but here goes:

Why does ChiefsPlanet exist? What are we supposed to do here? I've heard from more then 10 posters today that we "can't possibly know as much as Scott Pioli so how can [we] say that the draft was poor?" Certain posters, lets call us the "drafturbators" as Hootie is so fond of calling us, were told this ad nauseum. We shouldn't express an opinio because Pioli knows more than we do.

Naturally, that logic extends to all football discussion. Pioli knows more then we do, ergo we shouldn't be running our e-mouths about any football discussion. So, barring football discussion, what is is that posters on ChiefsPlanet are supposed to do?

Mecca
04-27-2009, 12:19 AM
Watch I will now provide a take as to why I think this draft creates issues that has nothing to do with Scott Pioli.

Everyone knows I like Mark Sanchez right...but when you decide you are going to trade for Matt Cassel and essentially say this is our guy, you don't set him up to fail.

When the Chiefs decided they would trade Tony Gonzalez, then go into the draft which was very deep at OL and WR and proceed to draft a bunch of defensive players in what is considered a weak defensive year. This is called being married to a defensive scheme and trying to shoehorn it in no matter what.

If you want to say Tyson Jackson was the right pick you can, but after that they really should have focused on the deep OL and WR positions in the draft. Leaving Matt Cassel with 1 dependable receiver and no upgrades on the Oline is just asking for him to look bad and get his brains beat in.

That is how you ruin a player, when you take a young guy and decide he is your franchise you do things to put him in a position to succeed not fail. What the Chiefs did this weekend was not fair to Matt Cassel.

Der Flöprer
04-27-2009, 12:20 AM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/-1tLzUlK4EI&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/-1tLzUlK4EI&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

DeezNutz
04-27-2009, 12:20 AM
Yo...

Did you miss where I said I don't watch college football?

I'm railing on the pessimism and the fact these idiots are already calling for Pioli's head...

Stupid.

WTF do you expect? There have been over-the-top reactions. That's what fans (etymology: fanatics) do.

If you think the criticism is unwarranted, great. Offer a solid counter-argument. Invoking the name of a GM who is standing on his own two feet for the first time doesn't mean shit.

Mecca
04-27-2009, 12:21 AM
Ehhhh.... to be fair about it, Mecca's probably using this ploy to belittle any opinion that's put forth.

I wasn't even going to do that I'd just like to see one that doesn't have something to do with Scott Pioli.

Pablo
This is a serious question. I'd make it a thread if it wouldn't make me look like a douchebag, but here goes:

Why does ChiefsPlanet exist? What are we supposed to do here? I've heard from more then 10 posters today that we "can't possibly know as much as Scott Pioli so how can [we] say that the draft was poor?" Certain posters, lets call us the "drafturbators" as Hootie is so fond of calling us, were told this ad nauseum. We shouldn't express an opinio because Pioli knows more than we do.

Naturally, that logic extends to all football discussion. Pioli knows more then we do, ergo we shouldn't be running our e-mouths about any football discussion. So, barring football discussion, what is is that posters on ChiefsPlanet are supposed to do?Poop threads and tags.

And we can't have one of those things.

Mecca
I wanna see what the reaction to what I feel is a reasonable post is.

Raised On Riots
04-27-2009, 12:24 AM
<object width="425" height="344">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/-1tLzUlK4EI&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></object>

ROFL

Just Passin' By
04-27-2009, 12:26 AM
Watch I will now provide a take as to why I think this draft creates issues that has nothing to do with Scott Pioli.

Everyone knows I like Mark Sanchez right...but when you decide you are going to trade for Matt Cassel and essentially say this is our guy, you don't set him up to fail.

When the Chiefs decided they would trade Tony Gonzalez, then go into the draft which was very deep at OL and WR and proceed to draft a bunch of defensive players in what is considered a weak defensive year. This is called being married to a defensive scheme and trying to shoehorn it in no matter what.

If you want to say Tyson Jackson was the right pick you can, but after that they really should have focused on the deep OL and WR positions in the draft. Leaving Matt Cassel with 1 dependable receiver and no upgrades on the Oline is just asking for him to look bad and get his brains beat in.

That is how you ruin a player, when you take a young guy and decide he is your franchise you do things to put him in a position to succeed not fail. What the Chiefs did this weekend was not fair to Matt Cassel.

The problem with this sort of argument is that it presumes:

That the Chiefs are now finished with any and all roster tweaks for the year

That helping the defense doesn't help the offense

That they didn't draft an O-lineman and a wide receiver even though they did

That you know more than the current regime

It's sloppy thinking. You're dealing with a 2 win team being overhauled here.

Mosbonian
04-27-2009, 12:27 AM

Naturally, that logic extends to all football discussion. Pioli knows more then we do, ergo we shouldn't be running our e-mouths about any football discussion. So, barring football discussion, what is is that posters on ChiefsPlanet are supposed to do?

I would say this place lives by the 80/20 rule in many ways. 20% of the people here make this place unpleasant for the other 80%.

Most of the time I like reading everyone's opinion on College FB..what I truly miss is the take of Hawaiian Boy (one of the earliest posters here and a very astute talent evaluator) who could disagree with you without insulting you. That happens way too much around here...people take themselves way too seriously and believe that they are the ultimate authority, pro or con. When you disagree instead of an intelligent debate it quickly degenerates into a "who can piss higher on the tree" contest. (The Pro-Pioli and Anti-Pioli delegates are way too loud this year)

mmaddog

Just Passin' By
04-27-2009, 12:27 AM
I wasn't even going to do that I'd just like to see one that doesn't have something to do with Scott Pioli.

Ok, for shits and giggles. You'll concede Jackson, right? And will you allow subsequent knowledge imparted by Pioli to help serve for explanations?

Mecca
04-27-2009, 12:28 AM
I'm sorry I don't think you should ever put a QB in that position, yes they are a 2 win team that likely won't be good for a couple of years but they traded for Cassel saying he is their guy. You put him in a position to succeed.

You can build the defense just the same I just don't feel what they did over the course of this draft is good for developing Matt Cassel.

Mecca
04-27-2009, 12:29 AM
Ok, for shits and giggles. You'll concede Jackson, right? And will you allow subsequent knowledge imparted by Pioli to help serve for explanations?

Sure go ahead.

MikeMaslowski
04-27-2009, 12:30 AM
Seems mecca and hootie have been having a blast this draft weekend... i bet their fingers are tired, i mean defending shit they say 24/7....

virgin boy needs to come back to take some of the heat off...

Mecca
04-27-2009, 12:32 AM
And I would seriously hope those posts I made would make it pretty clear I don't want Matt Cassel to suck. Just because I prefer Sanchez doesn't mean I want him to suck if he sucks this franchise is going to be bad for a very long time.

Just Passin' By
04-27-2009, 12:32 AM
Sure go ahead.

Ok, to avoid any issues, please list any positions other than QB and LT that you felt the team was all set at prior to the draft. If you'd rather not do that, will you at least concede that every pick (ignoring the kicker) was for a position that has a need?

Mecca
04-27-2009, 12:33 AM
The Chiefs have needs everywhere...one of my biggest things was taking the wrong player or players. I think they completely whiffed on numerous high value picks that could have helped out quite a bit.

ChiefRon
04-27-2009, 12:33 AM

I'm with you on this. That's why I was pissed about TG (so pissed I couldn't bring myself to make a reasonable post).

I wasn't pissed about "we got a 2nd rd and it wasn't good value" - it's great value for an aging TE even a HOF...

But you do that after obtaining what you perceive is a franchise QB?

And then proceed to pass on upgrading weapons / protection around him?

Mecca
04-27-2009, 12:35 AM
I'm with you on this. That's why I was pissed about TG (so pissed I couldn't bring myself to make a reasonable post).

I wasn't pissed about "we got a 2nd rd and it wasn't good value" - it's great value for an aging TE even a HOF...

But you do that after obtaining what you perceive is a franchise QB?

And then proceed to pass on upgrading weapons / protection around him?

I'm skeptical of Cassel to begin with and now I feel like they aren't putting him in a good position......it's just like a big red flashing light.

Raised On Riots
04-27-2009, 12:38 AM
I'm skeptical of Cassel to begin with and now I feel like they aren't putting him in a good position......it's just like a big red flashing light.

In Pioli He Trusts! :rolleyes:
(the high dollar health insurance is just an afterthought)

Just Passin' By
04-27-2009, 12:40 AM
The Chiefs have needs everywhere...one of my biggest things was taking the wrong player or players. I think they completely whiffed on numerous high value picks that could have helped out quite a bit.

But you don't know that. In fact, draft graders disagree with you. You're putting yourself above Pioli when he has no history of being a poor drafter. The team is not playing Dorsey on the nose, and yet they still drafted two ends. Taking defenders high to build the line is precisely how New England built its team up. It's also an approach that the Giants have been taking quite a bit this decade.

Even with Brady in the fold, the Patriots were taking players like Warren and Wilfork high in the first rather than wide receivers.

Mecca
04-27-2009, 12:44 AM
But you don't know that. In fact, draft graders disagree with you. You're putting yourself above Pioli when he has no history of being a poor drafter. The team is not playing Dorsey on the nose, and yet they still drafted two ends. Taking defenders high to build the line is precisely how New England built its team up. It's also an approach that the Giants have been taking quite a bit this decade.

Even with Brady in the fold, the Patriots were taking players like Warren and Wilfork high in the first rather than wide receivers.

I'm not going to say they shouldn't have taken any DL look if they think Jackson is that important that's fine. But we aren't a bowl team right now..you can get by with some fool like Turk McBride playing.

I don't think it's fair to put Matt Cassel behind this line an give him those receivers and expect him to succeed.

And yes when I talk about players I'm going to go with what I think, maybe some scouts agree maybe some don't. I'm just going with what I would have done in the position if people disagree with me that's fine.

I just think there were to many whiff picks this year.

Just Passin' By
04-27-2009, 12:52 AM
I'm not going to say they shouldn't have taken any DL look if they think Jackson is that important that's fine. But we aren't a bowl team right now..you can get by with some fool like Turk McBride playing.

I don't think it's fair to put Matt Cassel behind this line an give him those receivers and expect him to succeed.

And yes when I talk about players I'm going to go with what I think, maybe some scouts agree maybe some don't. I'm just going with what I would have done in the position if people disagree with me that's fine.

I just think there were to many whiff picks this year.

You're complaining about receivers when the team's already got Bowe and Engram. Look, I agree with you that the Chiefs still have a lot of problems, but you're acting as if the team could have solved every problem it had in this draft when it couldn't.

This team came out of the draft with

2 DEs for the 3-4/hybrid
1 Starting QB
1. Starting LB
1. Corner with upside but a lot of questions. He'll compete for the #3 CB spot
1. Offensive lineman
1. WR/KR
1. RB
1. TE
1. K

I just don't see how you can look at that dispersal of covering needs and complain when there's probably going to be 3-5 players from this draft starting this season..

Mecca
04-27-2009, 12:54 AM
They have Bowe, honestly relying on anything from a 36 year old WR is fools gold, but if they want to try that but they should have gotten some legit lineman prospects not some big scrub from Missouri.

Just Passin' By
04-27-2009, 01:00 AM
They have Bowe, honestly relying on anything from a 36 year old WR is fools gold, but if they want to try that but they should have gotten some legit lineman prospects not some big scrub from Missouri.

Again you make the point. "Some big scrub" is your take. You may be right, you may be wrong, but you're definitely not able to back up the claim by looking at Pioli's past draft history. As for the receiver, please tell me you didn't put that in on purpose. The guy's a role player, but he's had 94 and 47 catches during the past 2 seasons. Meanwhile, in New England, the Patriots signed a receiver who had a 1000 yard season as a 36 year old.

Mecca
04-27-2009, 01:02 AM
Old receivers are very hit or miss you know this I'm sure.

I don't like what they did in the draft and I don't like the position they put Cassel in.

Just Passin' By
04-27-2009, 01:05 AM

I don't like what they did in the draft and I don't like the position they put Cassel in.

Hit-or-miss ≠ fool's gold and the team didn't put Cassel in any position in the draft. You're just looking for anything you can find to complain about.

Raised On Riots
04-27-2009, 01:06 AM

Don't worry, Pioli projects the new guy from MU will take over for Sackintosh.

It's all good!

Mecca
04-27-2009, 01:07 AM
Don't worry, Pioli projects the new guy from MU will take over for Sackintosh.

It's all good!

That guy from MU had a really hard time in college....we just left way to much value out there.

Raised On Riots
04-27-2009, 01:09 AM
That guy from MU had a really hard time in college....we just left way to much value out there.

I guess if I don't put rolleyes at the end, it doesn't translate well.

ArrowheadMagic
04-27-2009, 01:13 AM
Still have Taylor and Richardson to evaluate also. Granted Colon Brown shouldnt have been the pick, but creating competition makes a pick more valuable. Pioli already cut a couple of picks from last year, what other fire does Richardson need?

Mecca
04-27-2009, 01:17 AM
Still have Taylor and Richardson to evaluate also. Granted Colon Brown shouldnt have been the pick, but creating competition makes a pick more valuable. Pioli already cut a couple of picks from last year, what other fire does Richardson need?

I still think we'd have been better off if we had gone with Meredith and Robinson I've seen Robinson play enough to know he should have gone before the 6th round.

DaneMcCloud
04-27-2009, 02:15 AM
Sorry guy, but "true fans" outnumber drafturbators by a WHOLE lot

And as a lifelong Chiefs fan, that makes me very sad.

Raised On Riots
04-27-2009, 02:36 AM
And as a lifelong Chiefs fan, that makes me very sad.

If Haley can't turn some of Pioli's chicken shit in to Chicken Salad, the "Draftubator" population will skyrocket.

veist
04-27-2009, 04:31 AM
Seriously dude. Wow.

Look at the list of picks I drew up that we could have made

1. Mark Sanchez
2. Everette Brown
3. Jarron Gilbert
4. Lawrence Sidbury or Andre Brown
5. Jamon Meredith
6. Coye Francies
7. AQ Shipley
7. Dannell Ellerbe
7. Darry Beckwith

If you think it boils down to just one pick, you're either uninformed, or just being overtly dishonest.

Brown is almost as overrated as Michael Johnson he put up dogshit numbers in the vert and broad jump for a reason. I'm with you on Gilbert though, Shipley the knock on him is he has short useless t-rex arms and he plays with his short arms even shorter. Aren't the knocks on Meredith basically the same thing as was the case with Barry Richardson last year? That he lacks that nasty streak, power and explosion that kind of stuff?

KCChiefsMan
04-27-2009, 04:43 AM
see after how exciting promising the draft was last year, we all expected to win the division and take down the superbowl. This year, we won't be as disappointed.

Pioli Zombie
04-27-2009, 06:46 AM
This year its the Jets who will storm past the Patriots and "take it to the ship" because they got Joe Namath.
Posted via Mobile Device

Raised On Riots
04-27-2009, 09:41 AM
This year its the Jets who will storm past the Patriots and "take it to the ship" because they got Joe Namath.
Posted via Mobile Device

Yuk it up shit for brains, you'll see the error of your ways sooner rather than later I'm 100% sure.