PDA

View Full Version : Life What's the weirdest thing you've caught someone doing?

wutamess
04-26-2009, 09:05 PM
Don't really have a story. Just interested in what you guys have.

luv
04-26-2009, 09:08 PM
I'm predicting masturbatory stories.

Reaper16
04-26-2009, 09:09 PM
Randomly assigned college roommate, freshman year. I went to sleep but awoke at some point. Roommate has a Seinfeld DVD playing on mute. I hear him masturbating. To Seinfeld.

I ask him "What the fuck are you doing?" It was as awkward as you can imagine. I had him replaced as my roommate within two days.

Crush
04-26-2009, 09:10 PM
Does pissing in an old Pepsi can when you are too lazy to go to the bathroom count?

luv
04-26-2009, 09:11 PM
Randomly assigned college roommate, freshman year. I went to sleep but awoke at some point. Roommate has a Seinfeld DVD playing on mute. I hear him masturbating. To Seinfeld.

I ask him "What the fuck are you doing?" It was as awkward as you can imagine. I had him replaced as my roommate within two days.

Was it the one about being sponge worthy?

Crush
04-26-2009, 09:11 PM
The above scenario also involved a randomly assigned college roommate. He, too, was almost immediately replaced.

Scorp
04-26-2009, 09:12 PM
I interrupted a biker dude beating the hell out of a black chick. I just stood there and looked at him and he walked away. He actually looked like he would of killed her if I hadn't happened by.

Crush
04-26-2009, 09:12 PM

I ask him "What the **** are you doing?" It was as awkward as you can imagine. I had him replaced as my roommate within two days.

Was it the "Elaine's dance" episode?

MTG#10
04-26-2009, 09:13 PM
I caught an ex-girlfriend with her snatch up against a jet in a whirlpool bathtub letting the water spray inside of her. I couldnt ever get her to tell me why, I dont know if it felt good to her or if she was using it to "flush" herself out.

eazyb81
04-26-2009, 09:13 PM
Walked in on my college roommate masturbating in the dark at the computer while wearing a thong.

After a few of my friends called my room asking to speak to the g-string diva, he moved out and we never spoke again.

luv
04-26-2009, 09:15 PM

That one actually came to mind first, but decided on the sponge worthy.

TinyEvel
04-26-2009, 09:15 PM
I caught an ex-girlfriend with her snatch up against a jet in a whirlpool bathtub letting the water spray inside of her. I couldnt ever get her to tell me why, I dont know if it felt good to her or if she was using it to "flush" herself out.

Oh, she was pleasuring herself for sure. Any girl who own a handheld watermassage shower head will tell you. I've heard them talk about positioning themselves under the tub spout too.

RJ
04-26-2009, 09:16 PM
Shooting dope.

He was a friend at the time, I was completely surprised.

ChiefsCountry
04-26-2009, 09:18 PM
I walked in my roommate nailing some chick doggie style in the living room area of our loft. Talk about awkard.

LaChapelle
04-26-2009, 09:26 PM
Parents...couch...naked mother....

keg in kc
04-26-2009, 09:29 PM
Finding pictures of a guy my ex-wife was cheating with me with on her computer while I was helping her find something was awkward.

Rain Man
04-26-2009, 09:29 PM
I knew a guy who...

...drew up plans to use dynamite to dig a basement under his house, which was even weirder since he lived in a mobile home.

...piled rocks for several weeks as part of a plan to build a rock home in a vacant lot, even though he didn't know how to build a house and didn't know who owned the lot.

...drew up plans to build his own helium flying machine and seriously tried to recruit people to build it. (Think bicycle with a big balloon on top.)

...almost got married, but backed out a week before the ceremony.

...invited me to be his roommate, and then backed out after we had signed the lease and I was a week from moving in. (The third roommate was already moved in.)

...went to a number of different colleges, changing his major every time. I can't remember the details any more, but remember that it was an entertaining process to watch.

He was actually a very nice guy and a pal, so even the roommate thing was forgiveable. Everyone just acknowledged that he was eccentric. (I'm not sure how long it took the bride-to-be to forgive him, though.)

Crush
04-26-2009, 09:34 PM

Did you immediately wash your eyes out with antifreeze?

Katipan
04-26-2009, 09:35 PM
Last night at the Hinder contest... A 10 minute facedown between a 30 some year old and a bunch of 16 year olds.

We couldn't tell if she kept glaring at them because they were...

A. Giggling and talking loud shit.
B. Hot and young.
C. Edible.

http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/5350/dsc02534c.jpg

Jenson71
04-26-2009, 09:36 PM

I ask him "What the **** are you doing?" It was as awkward as you can imagine. I had him replaced as my roommate within two days.

Obviously not the master of his domain.

eazyb81
04-26-2009, 09:37 PM
Last night at the Hinder contest... A 10 minute facedown between a 30 some year old and a bunch of 16 year olds.

We couldn't tell if she kept glaring at them because they were...

A. Giggling and talking loud shit.
B. Hot and young.
C. Edible.

http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/5350/dsc02534c.jpg

What is with that weird pouch? Does she have a dog stuffed down her pants?

Also the girl in pink is smokin.

Katipan
04-26-2009, 09:39 PM

FUPA baby. Fat Upper Pussy Area. Or affectionately known as a gunt.

Jenson71
04-26-2009, 09:39 PM
What's a Hinder contest?

(sick and ban-worthy, by the way)

PhillyChiefFan
04-26-2009, 09:40 PM
I woke up one night to the sound of my roommate pissing all over my other roommates

books in college...the fallout was epic.

Katipan
04-26-2009, 09:47 PM
What's a Hinder contest?

(sick and ban-worthy, by the way)

Dammit. CONCERT. Would you believe English is my 2nd language?

Other fun find at the CONTEST... Of all the many horrible things wrong with this outfit, it is SAVED by the shoes.

http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/8358/niceshoes.jpg

BWillie
04-26-2009, 09:48 PM
I one time came into my apartment back in the day, and my roommate was standing in the mirror in the hall bathroom yelling at the mirror "I'm not afraid anymore!" while looking at his hair line. He had no idea anybody was home either. Poor guy, now he just shaves the entire thing off. He really did look like Scotty Evil for a while there.

KCUnited
04-26-2009, 09:49 PM
Tripping on some lsd back in the 90s, shit had a crow flying out of a triangle on it. Towards the end my bud broke down in tears and stormed out. What seemed like a lifetime later his mom called me screaming about something. I wandered the 4 so blocks down thier house and found him Indian style on the kitchen floor eating some raw meat. He'd left his old man laying on the floor knocked out. My tripping ass sat with him til the cops got there. Thats when shit got real. But thats the weirdest thing I've ever caught someone doing, Indian style eating raw meat on the kitchen floor with an unconsious man lying in the corner.

Jenson71
04-26-2009, 09:50 PM
The blonde haired girl in the black shirt looks like my girlfriend's sister (and the other girl in black looks familiar), but I don't think she listens to Hinder.

Crush
I woke up one night to the sound of my roommate pissing all over my other roommates

books in college...the fallout was epic.

Interesting. What happened next? Mandatory castration, I assume.

Pioli Zombie

Are you in therapy? Dear God.
Posted via Mobile Device

Pioli Zombie
04-26-2009, 09:54 PM

Teri Hatcher one would be mine. They are real and they are spectular. That's when Teri was a top 5 on my list
Posted via Mobile Device

Pitt Gorilla
04-26-2009, 09:56 PM
Isn't Hinder a horrible band? I don't know that I've heard a lot, but what I can remember was brutal.

Saccopoo
04-26-2009, 09:57 PM
That's why I don't listen to dog shit music like Hinder. Guilt by association. That's some of the ugliest looking people ever.

keg in kc
04-26-2009, 10:00 PM
Dammit. CONCERT. Would you believe English is my 2nd language? Yes. Yes I would.

leviw
04-26-2009, 10:02 PM
My bachelor party, woke up in the middle of the night at my buddy's after hitting it pretty hard at the bars in Lawrence. Another friend was standing in the corner pissing on his own unzipped duffle bag -- plenty of clean clothes inside.

Me: Dude, what are you doing?
Him: Putting the fire out.
Me: What?
Him: PUTTING THE GODDAMN FIRE OUT!

I rolled over and went back to sleep.

Katipan
04-26-2009, 10:04 PM
Isn't Hinder a horrible band? I don't know that I've heard a lot, but what I can remember was brutal.

There was only like 12 people there so while I am a Hinder fan, I can't ignore the numbers.

Iowanian
04-26-2009, 10:07 PM
I was on a new years eve weekend party bender with about 10 guys from my HS my sr year.

Anyway, there was dumbassary abound, and the law had been written..."do not be the first one to pass out".

Well, We had been at it very hard, drinking like it was our job. We had one guy with us who was pretty much a tool and acted like a jerkoff when he was drunk. Anyway, as hard as I recall trying to stay on my feet, I knew I was going out.

I remember lying face down on the carpet, trying as hard as one could possibly try to stay awake.....seeing a guy holding the dumbass who had passed out minutes pryor to me crashing.....holding his pickle with a pair of scissors as they shaved the dude's tackle....from eyebrows to his feet.

So yeah....seeing a guy holding another guy's dingding with a pair of scissors while another hacked away at his berry bush.

That has to be a contender for me.

keg in kc
04-26-2009, 10:09 PM
a guy holding another guy's dingding with a pair of scissors while another hacked away at his berry bush.That might scare me away from drinking for a day or two.

Nzoner
04-26-2009, 10:13 PM
So yeah....seeing a guy holding another guy's dingding with a pair of scissors while another hacked away at his berry bush.

ROFL

I don't think I ever recall a grown man saying or typing dingding when referencing another dude's dick.

Iowanian
04-26-2009, 10:15 PM
Its what the therapist called it when I touched the doll to show her what happend....or maybe it was "doofloppy", no, that was what my grandma called hangdowns.

Pioli Zombie
04-26-2009, 10:16 PM
I had a party at my house when I was 18 and a friend of mine had taken some speed. He decided to throw himself down the stairs backwards. He didn't even get hurt. He didn't know I was watching this and couldn't even tell me after why he did it.
Posted via Mobile Device

Predarat
04-26-2009, 10:17 PM
One time I was masturbating and I caught someone walking in on me. What a freak!!!

Iowanian
04-26-2009, 10:18 PM
There was that time I was driving through a trailer park in Arizona and saw Raised on Riots filling an unspecified female member of his family's lady-part with grapes as she rested on her shoulders with her feet up in the bicycle position....

That was weird, but not as weird as when he kicked off his shoes with Lucy Ricardo and they jumped in and began dancing around, mashing them into wine.

Luke
04-26-2009, 10:24 PM
Several years ago I worked at a then called Banquet Food Processing Plant. They made things like chicken pot pies/TV dinners. I walked into a cooler and saw a fellow jering off with a chicken. Slowly backing out of the cooler I told the nearest supervisor about it. He said "Oh, sometimes that happens." I resigned the next day, couldn't eat chicken for over a year and to this day will not eat any Banquet/ConAgri TV dinners. :eek:

DA_T_84
04-26-2009, 10:30 PM
Several years ago I worked at a then called Banquet Food Processing Plant. They made things like chicken pot pies/TV dinners. I walked into a cooler and saw a fellow jering off with a chicken. Slowly backing out of the cooler I told the nearest supervisor about it. He said "Oh, sometimes that happens." I resigned the next day, couldn't eat chicken for over a year and to this day will not eat any Banquet/ConAgri TV dinners. :eek:

Um... did you call the police? or the BBB? or Anyone?

DA_T_84
04-26-2009, 10:32 PM
I only ask because one time I walked into a freezer and I saw a chicken jerking off with a frozen guy.

I didn't tell anyone. STOP SNITCHIN'!!!

ForeverChiefs58
04-26-2009, 10:32 PM
Other fun find at the CONTEST... Of all the many horrible things wrong with this outfit, it is SAVED by the shoes.

whatever takes the focus away from the head

el borracho
04-26-2009, 10:33 PM

she snuck in a bean bag. You know those bleachers are a bitch!

Scorp
04-26-2009, 10:34 PM
Um... did you call the police? or the BBB? or Anyone?

Don't act like you have never f*cked a chicken...........come on!

Crush
04-26-2009, 10:34 PM
Teri Hatcher one would be mine. They are real and they are spectular. That's when Teri was a top 5 on my list
Posted via Mobile Device

Damn it. I completely forgot about that one.

LaChapelle
04-26-2009, 10:49 PM

A Tyson plant would have been more timely. Banquet Jackson is more disturbing name though.

Jenson71
04-26-2009, 10:51 PM

"sometimes that happens" - LMAO

Iowanian
04-26-2009, 10:54 PM
Its not weird, but unique I guess.

When I was in HS, I worked at a grocery store. One night I walked into the freezer and my pal had a checker bent over a cart of ice cream.

Crush
04-26-2009, 10:55 PM
Its not weird, but unique I guess.

When I was in HS, I worked at a grocery store. One night I walked into the freezer and my pal had a checker bent over a cart of ice cream.

That is just WIN right there.

LaChapelle
04-26-2009, 10:57 PM
Bend and Cherries? ...that's just really, really bad.

DA_T_84
04-26-2009, 10:59 PM
Don't act like you have never f*cked a chicken...........come on!

You're right, how pious of me! LMAO

raybec 4
04-26-2009, 11:00 PM
There was only like 12 people there so while I am a Hinder fan, I can't ignore the numbers.

Damn the numbers , rock that shit with pride baby..........no matter how bad they suck.

raybec 4
04-26-2009, 11:04 PM
There was that time I was driving through a trailer park in Arizona and saw Raised on Riots filling an unspecified female member of his family's lady-part with grapes as she rested on her shoulders with her feet up in the bicycle position....

That was weird, but not as weird as when he kicked off his shoes with Lucy Ricardo and they jumped in and began dancing around, mashing them into wine.

Joo got some splainin to dooooo

shitgoose
04-26-2009, 11:09 PM
I walked into a bathroom at a party about 6-7 years ago to find a friend of mine putting a ziploc bag on his dick just as he was getting ready to nail this chick who was bent over the sink vanity.

Me: Oh shit. Sorry Aaron. Wait, is that a ziploc bag?
Aaron: You don't have a condom do you?
Me: Uh no
Aaron: Damn. Oh well
Me: Glancing at naked chick (nice ass btw) Good Luck!

ROFL

Dave Lane
04-26-2009, 11:59 PM
Dammit. CONCERT. Would you believe English is my 2nd language?

http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/8358/niceshoes.jpg

So you a fattie lover? I wouldn't have thought it of you..

Pablo
04-27-2009, 12:05 AM
Last night at the Hinder contest..I've caught someone confessing to attending a Hinder concert.

Katipan
04-27-2009, 12:06 AM
Damn the numbers , rock that shit with pride baby..........no matter how bad they suck.

So we're sitting in the old folks section. No one under 27 except this one 10 year old (http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/5100/dsc02523i.jpg) that looked like Kurt Cobain. Veer union and Black Stone Cherry played and it was time for Hinder (http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/8843/dsc02577wev.jpg)

All I wanted was one decent shot, but because of a twacked out crazy bitch in front of me, (http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/3452/dsc02578j.jpg)all I could get were pictures of her (http://img25.imageshack.us/img25/563/dsc02594c.jpg) head. (http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/9049/dsc02591xmt.jpg)

I'm rowdy. I'm rough. I'm big and mean and tough. Go TEAM! Sorry, flashback... I get that concerts are full of drunken stupid people having their version of fun. But this chick was jumping up and down out of her seat and back and forth in her half empty aisle. I know the smell of meth in the morning. Or evening I suppose in this case... But she was whacked. Everyone around us was getting irritated. So she was asked to find a way to remain still. To which we were all given a **** you no.

So I sat down beside her. She attempted to talk to me. Actually invaded the bubble of my seat and leaned her disgusting foul breath towards me to inform me that I didn't know who I was dealing with. I did a cute little rising block with my left arm, she put her hands on my arm and I sat her down in her chair.

I get that I'm not super intimidating, (http://img23.imageshack.us/img23/1637/dsc02531q.jpg) but her boyfriend immediately drug her kicking and screaming ass up and over the wall and they bolted.

She could either smell my shodokan or my CP.

Katipan
04-27-2009, 12:09 AM
I've caught someone confessing to attending a Hinder concert.

I don't know what you're talking about.

Katipan
04-27-2009, 12:10 AM
So you a fattie lover? I wouldn't have thought it of you..

She had a great personality!

P.S.

Fuck you.

Jenson71
04-27-2009, 01:04 AM
I checked, it's not her. Shoot, would have made a great story.

J Diddy
04-27-2009, 01:18 AM
I was at the Chiefs Chicago game a few years back. Sitting right next to the visitor tunnel right off the field. This crazy annoying lady with glasses didn't really have the feel for the game. Screaming when we should have been quiet and when it was time to get loud didn't have a clue what she was supposed to do. Real annoying. So I tried to explain it to her. This didn't work as I was introduced to the history of her and her "partner" Well the next thing you know KC Wolf comes out and starts chucking twinkies into the stand. Throws some up high and some low and every now and then lets a fastball rip. Nails this lady in the head knocks her glasses about 5 yards down. She left after the security guard saw it, got her glasses back, and I assume got her to medical attention. Next time KC wolf was around I tossed him a $20.

Fruit Ninja
04-27-2009, 01:27 AM
Found someone kicking the shit out of a cat. So i kicked the shit out of him. I told him, that doesn't feel good does it? lol

patteeu
04-27-2009, 07:15 AM
I came home to my apartment one morning. It was a really nice morning. The sun was shining and the temperature was pretty mild and comfortable. It was early spring, the time of year when the weather is perfect in Austin, TX.

As I started climbing the outdoor stairs to my second floor apartment, I heard a noise behind me. When I turned around, I saw a guy on the back porch of the bottom level apartment in the adjacent building. He was hanging himself with a belt from the deck of the second floor apartment above him. He must have just kicked the stool out as I got home because he was swinging and clearly still alive.

I shouted to my wife to get a knife and I ran back down to where the guy was and held him up until my wife got there and we cut him down. He was crying and talking about his girlfriend or something. He was pretty intoxicated on something but I don't know what. Someone from inside the apartment came out and said they'd take care of him and make sure he got help so I left. It was weird. I think it was more of a cry for help than a real suicide attempt, but it was real enough.

I never saw the guy again and his apartment was vacant not too long after that so I don't know what ended up happening to him. I doubt that he killed himself, but who knows. :shrug:

Fire Me Boy!
04-27-2009, 07:19 AM
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=110435

wutamess
04-27-2009, 08:27 AM
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=110435

I remember that thread.
What ever happened to him?

Fritz88
04-27-2009, 11:17 AM

dear lord

Scorp
04-27-2009, 11:29 AM

This thread is worthless without pics.

EyePod
04-27-2009, 11:47 AM

They have that song "Get Stoned," that's pretty good. They had a shitty one called "lips of an angel" that wasn't good to begin with, but it got overplayed ridiculously. It was like they were freaking nickelback or something.

Iowanian
04-27-2009, 12:07 PM
I forgot all about the special ed kid(just slow, not a named affliction) in 7th grade that we found going in to change for practice that had his boy part stuck in a Seltzer bottle.

I know....its not a stunt that many non-bronco fans could perform.

gblowfish
04-27-2009, 12:12 PM
Once back in the late 70's I was chased around a radio station by a bunch of chicks from Stephens College wielding spatulas....

Part of a radio contest.

Don't ask.

Ebolapox
04-27-2009, 12:15 PM

ROFL

'he took.....IT....out!' (/elaine)

88TG88
04-27-2009, 12:17 PM
http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=201156

this was funny

sedated
04-27-2009, 12:47 PM
Last night at the Hinder contest...

the audience of 14 year old girls is about what I would expect at a Hinder "concert", but I'd have guessed it would be in someone's garage as opposed to an actual arena.

Earthling
04-27-2009, 12:47 PM
Had a friend come over and put his cigarette behind his ear so he could smoke it when we left the apartment and went outside. After a minute I realized his smoke was still lit...about the same time as he realized it himself.

Another time I was at a bar and a guy with a HUGE beard said.."Watch this"...
He lit his drink on fire and chugged it down. Problem was he splashed it all over his beard in the process and it was like a burning torch...Fun times :)

CoMoChief
04-27-2009, 12:53 PM
Saw a chick shitting outside in an alley behind a bar in downtown Columbia..................shitting.

CoMoChief
04-27-2009, 01:00 PM
This is really fucking weird. So weird I dont know anyone else on EARTH that probably does the same thing.

One night I needed a rubber, went across the hall to my roomates room and asked if I could have one. He was sleeping. I didn't care. Kept knocking til he woke up but never did. At the time, I heard this loud whistling noise. His door was unlocked and I knew where he kept his rubbers, so after about a min or 2 with no answer, I quitely opened the door only to hear this loud noise get louder.

Heres the weird part.

He was sleeping with his hair dryer on. It was plugged in the wall, turned on, and he had it blowing down underneath the sheets/blankets.

Once again, he slept with the blowdryer on and next to him. How the fuck does one......A: get any sleep whatsoever as its the loudest thing in the house next to the vaccuum and garbage disposal.......and B: not get incredibly hot or catch anything on fire?

Weirdest thing Ive seen anyone ever do.

Ultra Peanut
04-27-2009, 01:18 PM
Does pissing in an old Pepsi can when you are too lazy to go to the bathroom count?Oh shit, you were Derrick Caracter's roommate?

Comanche
04-27-2009, 01:23 PM
Was it the "Elaine's dance" episode? :Lin: :Lin:

kindra68
04-27-2009, 01:25 PM
Back in the days of house parties…
I walked into a house party going full swing. I walk into the kitchen to grab a drink and seen a girl squatting under the table with her arms folded, thumbs in her armpits, squawking like a chicken, and “scratching”.
That was one of my wtf moments in life.

luv
04-27-2009, 01:25 PM
ROFL

'he took.....IT....out!' (/elaine)

Ahhh.

Another good Elaine episode.

bevischief
04-27-2009, 01:43 PM
This is really ****ing weird. So weird I dont know anyone else on EARTH that probably does the same thing.

One night I needed a rubber, went across the hall to my roomates room and asked if I could have one. He was sleeping. I didn't care. Kept knocking til he woke up but never did. At the time, I heard this loud whistling noise. His door was unlocked and I knew where he kept his rubbers, so after about a min or 2 with no answer, I quitely opened the door only to hear this loud noise get louder.

Heres the weird part.

He was sleeping with his hair dryer on. It was plugged in the wall, turned on, and he had it blowing down underneath the sheets/blankets.

Once again, he slept with the blowdryer on and next to him. How the **** does one......A: get any sleep whatsoever as its the loudest thing in the house next to the vaccuum and garbage disposal.......and B: not get incredibly hot or catch anything on fire?

ROFLROFLROFLROFL

Rain Man
04-27-2009, 01:58 PM
I came home to my apartment one morning. It was a really nice morning. The sun was shining and the temperature was pretty mild and comfortable. It was early spring, the time of year when the weather is perfect in Austin, TX.

As I started climbing the outdoor stairs to my second floor apartment, I heard a noise behind me. When I turned around, I saw a guy on the back porch of the bottom level apartment in the adjacent building. He was hanging himself with a belt from the deck of the second floor apartment above him. He must have just kicked the stool out as I got home because he was swinging and clearly still alive.

I shouted to my wife to get a knife and I ran back down to where the guy was and held him up until my wife got there and we cut him down. He was crying and talking about his girlfriend or something. He was pretty intoxicated on something but I don't know what. Someone from inside the apartment came out and said they'd take care of him and make sure he got help so I left. It was weird. I think it was more of a cry for help than a real suicide attempt, but it was real enough.

I never saw the guy again and his apartment was vacant not too long after that so I don't know what ended up happening to him. I doubt that he killed himself, but who knows. :shrug:

Holy shamoley. That may be a winner.

Donger
04-27-2009, 02:31 PM
I witnessed an old girlfriend sneakily insert her underwear into her vagina when we were making out once.

Stewie
04-27-2009, 02:36 PM
I witnessed an old girlfriend sneakily insert her underwear into her vagina when we were making out once.

This needs an explanation, or a diagram, or something.

Donger
04-27-2009, 02:39 PM
This needs an explanation, or a diagram, or something.

Or a pair of needle-nose pliers.

The funny part was that this happened when I was pretty young, so I just assumed that it was normal. I learned the truth after discussing it with my older brothers.

wutamess
04-27-2009, 02:46 PM
Or a pair of needle-nose pliers.

The funny part was that this happened when I was pretty young, so I just assumed that it was normal. I learned the truth after discussing it with my older brothers.

So why'd she do it? Am I missing something? :shrug:

Rain Man
04-27-2009, 02:48 PM
This is really ****ing weird. So weird I dont know anyone else on EARTH that probably does the same thing.

Heres the weird part.

Once again, he slept with the blowdryer on and next to him. How the **** does one......A: get any sleep whatsoever as its the loudest thing in the house next to the vaccuum and garbage disposal.......and B: not get incredibly hot or catch anything on fire?

This isn't weird. His sheets were cold. Everyone hates climbing into bed when the sheets are cold.

jimhitter
04-27-2009, 02:48 PM
I had a house party once. I had a diabetic friend that had too much to drink and was doing wrestling moves on a 4' pine tree in my front yard. He ran at it with his arm extended to try and knock it down. As if that wasn't enough he then tried to suplex the pine tree. Needless to say, the pine tree was still standing and he was very scratched up.

Donger
04-27-2009, 02:52 PM
So why'd she do it? Am I missing something? :shrug:

I have no idea why she did it.

ziggysocki
04-27-2009, 03:06 PM

:dom: Not worthless without...but, definitely better with pics.

Delano
04-27-2009, 03:08 PM
I knew a guy who...

...drew up plans to use dynamite to dig a basement under his house, which was even weirder since he lived in a mobile home.

...piled rocks for several weeks as part of a plan to build a rock home in a vacant lot, even though he didn't know how to build a house and didn't know who owned the lot.

...drew up plans to build his own helium flying machine and seriously tried to recruit people to build it. (Think bicycle with a big balloon on top.)

...almost got married, but backed out a week before the ceremony.

...invited me to be his roommate, and then backed out after we had signed the lease and I was a week from moving in. (The third roommate was already moved in.)

...went to a number of different colleges, changing his major every time. I can't remember the details any more, but remember that it was an entertaining process to watch.

He was actually a very nice guy and a pal, so even the roommate thing was forgiveable. Everyone just acknowledged that he was eccentric. (I'm not sure how long it took the bride-to-be to forgive him, though.)

Great story! :clap:

Delano
04-27-2009, 03:10 PM
I worked at a movie theatre during high school and caught a guy looking through the projectionist window and masturbating. The movie was Deuce Bigalow, Male Gigolo.

raybec 4
04-27-2009, 03:15 PM
I have no idea why she did it.

How much of the underwear actually made it into the cooch and how much effort was involved in getting them there?

Otter
04-27-2009, 03:16 PM
The awkwardness of this moment may be difficult to put into words but...

Two of my old room mates decided it would be a good idea to drop acid one night before we had a house party. One of them was pretty flaky to begin with so out of curiosity how they would handle this in a crowded basement I was kind of keeping my eye on them during the night.

After noticing they disappeared for awhile I went upstairs to look for them. I heard sounds coming from behind Jason's door and opened it in one quick motion to surprise them.

There were two full grown men, hockey players at that, embraced in each others arms crying at the top of their lungs. When I surprised them by opening the door they looked at me, paused and did that move a crying child does where he stops and sniffles for a couple seconds before letting out more big sobs and went back to crying.

I slowly closed the door, mumbled "good luck with that" under my breath and never looked for them again and never asked.

Every time I see the scene in "Fight Club" where Ed Norton is hugging Bob I get an uneasy case of the shivers.

Donger
04-27-2009, 03:16 PM
How much of the underwear actually made it into the cooch and how much effort was involved in getting them there?

The entire garment. She completed the job over a few minutes, but I didn't exactly break out the stop watch.

raybec 4
04-27-2009, 03:20 PM
The entire garment. She completed the job over a few minutes, but I didn't exactly break out the stop watch.

I am speechless.

Donger
04-27-2009, 03:26 PM
I am speechless.

Her lips were sealed, too.

Sorry, couldn't resist.

Otter
04-27-2009, 03:26 PM
I worked at a movie theatre during high school and caught a guy looking through the projectionist window and masturbating. The movie was Deuce Bigalow, Male Gigolo.

I can't count the number of times I caught guys spanking it. One however stands out...

We were living down Ocean City for the summer and after leaving for work I forgot my waiter book. Turned around and when I walked in the guy who thought he had the house to himself was buck naked, on his knees in the middle of the living room floor whacking off to a magazine he had on the floor between his legs.

He looked up saw me, and yelled "THIS IS PRIVATE TIME!!!!" and actually shocked me enough where I just turned around and went to work without grabbing what I went back for in the first place.

wutamess
04-27-2009, 03:28 PM

Did she do it only once? You never asked why she'd stick her panties up her snatch or nothing? That's a little weird but I guess it's a little bit of a turn-on.

wutamess
04-27-2009, 03:29 PM
I can't count the number of times I caught guys spanking it. One however stands out...

We were living down Ocean City for the summer and after leaving for work I forgot my waiter book. Turned around and when I walked in the guy who thought he had the house to himself was buck naked, on his knees in the middle of the living room floor whacking off to a magazine he had on the floor between his legs.

He looked up saw me, and yelled "THIS IS PRIVATE TIME!!!!" and actually shocked me enough where I just turned around and went to work without grabbing what I went back for in the first place.

ROFL:

You should've said... "DO WORK SON!... DO WORK!"

Donger
04-27-2009, 03:32 PM
Did she do it only once? You never asked why she'd stick her panties up her snatch or nothing? That's a little weird but I guess it's a little bit of a turn-on.

I only dated her for a few months, but this was the only time. And, no, I didn't ask her why.

wutamess
04-27-2009, 03:39 PM
I only dated her for a few months, but this was the only time. And, no, I didn't ask her why.

Maybe she did it to get all of the previous guys man juice out of her before your spam hit the can?

Donger
04-27-2009, 03:40 PM
Maybe she did it to get all of the previous guys man juice out of her before your spam hit the can?

Perhaps. But I never had vaginal intercourse with her, so it would have been a wasted effort.

Baby Lee
04-27-2009, 03:43 PM
This is really fucking weird. So weird I dont know anyone else on EARTH that probably does the same thing.

Heres the weird part.

Once again, he slept with the blowdryer on and next to him. How the fuck does one......A: get any sleep whatsoever as its the loudest thing in the house next to the vaccuum and garbage disposal.......and B: not get incredibly hot or catch anything on fire?

Steady noise is actually more conducive to sleep than stark quiet, where every little chirp and creak is relatively sharp and loud.
I sleep with a box fan 2-3 feet from my head for just that reason. It started as a pleasant childhood memory [after the long drive to grandma's, and arriving in the wee hours of the morning, she'd put us to bed in the guest BR with a box fan trained on us, best rest ever]

By now, I've plain grown accustomed to it.

Fritz88
04-27-2009, 03:44 PM
after reading some of these posts.

This thread might have been a wrong idea to suggest. some shit in here is too weird. ROFL

raybec 4
04-27-2009, 03:46 PM
Perhaps. But I never had vaginal intercourse with her, so it would have been a wasted effort.

OK, I retract my speechless statement. Did you throw one in her pooper while her drawers were stuffed in her box?

Donger
04-27-2009, 03:47 PM
OK, I retract my speechless statement. Did you throw one in her pooper while her drawers were stuffed in her box?

No.

Jilly
04-27-2009, 03:52 PM

That's weird. Maybe there was something embarassing on them. So, were they still around her hips and she stuffed the crotch part, or did she actually take them off and stuff the whole wad up there? Were her pants on or was she wearing a skirt...or was she just naked with underwear on?

ziggysocki
04-27-2009, 04:00 PM
My wife told me a story of a time when she was thirteen or so she was staying at a friends house for a sleepover and heard some grunting in the middle of the night. She and her friend crept downstairs only to get a top down view of step-dad nailing friends mom doggy... she was grunting like she was taking a dump! Embarrassing enough for her, I am guessing pretty devastating for her 13 year old best friend!

Donger
04-27-2009, 04:02 PM
That's weird. Maybe there was something embarassing on them. So, were they still around her hips and she stuffed the crotch part, or did she actually take them off and stuff the whole wad up there? Were her pants on or was she wearing a skirt...or was she just naked with underwear on?

I had removed them and discarded them, focusing on her breasts, planning on getting back down there later.

The entire garment.

She was naked.

Jilly
04-27-2009, 04:06 PM
I had removed them and discarded them, focusing on her breasts, planning on getting back down there later.

The entire garment.

She was naked.

hmmmm....must have been some fetish, or perhaps she was on the rag and creating some sort of dam like situation?

Stewie
04-27-2009, 04:17 PM
hmmmm....must have been some fetish, or perhaps she was on the rag and creating some sort of dam like situation?

Or maybe she didn't want to give it up and this was her cock-blocking method.

Buehler445
04-27-2009, 04:17 PM

If she was on the rag I'd hope donger would notice when the underwear came off.
Posted via Mobile Device

MOhillbilly
04-27-2009, 04:18 PM
caught a guy sniffin cow pussy at the fair.

CoMoChief
04-27-2009, 04:19 PM
Steady noise is actually more conducive to sleep than stark quiet, where every little chirp and creak is relatively sharp and loud.
I sleep with a box fan 2-3 feet from my head for just that reason. It started as a pleasant childhood memory [after the long drive to grandma's, and arriving in the wee hours of the morning, she'd put us to bed in the guest BR with a box fan trained on us, best rest ever]

By now, I've plain grown accustomed to it.

Oh I agree, I need the TV on or a box fan to sleep as well.

But a hair dryer ?!?!?!? Thats blowing HOT air. Not to mention just laying it down on a bad I would think create some kinda fire hazard. Keep in mind the hot air is blowing on him.

Dicky McElephant
04-27-2009, 04:19 PM

LMAO

raybec 4
04-27-2009, 04:21 PM

Did that cow at least win a ribbon?

Otter
04-27-2009, 04:22 PM

Smells like.......Victory!

MOhillbilly
04-27-2009, 04:22 PM

was to freaked out to wait around and find out.

bdeg
04-27-2009, 04:23 PM
it's all pink on the inside...right? right??

raybec 4
04-27-2009, 04:31 PM
was to freaked out to wait around and find out.

They all come out at the Ozark Empire Fair. You can't swing a dead cat without hitting a fruitcake of some kind.

Jilly
04-27-2009, 05:17 PM
Or maybe she didn't want to give it up and this was her cock-blocking method.

The only way this is acceptable is if she was willing to blow him or allow him in other places. That's just not fair or fun to get naked and then block the cock.

Buehler445
04-27-2009, 05:21 PM
The only way this is acceptable is if she was willing to blow him or allow him in other places. That's just not fair or fun to get naked and then block the cock.

Truth. If this was the case, there is a cold spot in hell for her.
Posted via Mobile Device

MoreLemonPledge
04-27-2009, 05:24 PM

People pay good money (or at least a lot of $1 bills) for exactly this to happen to them, which I'll never understand.

rockymtnchief
04-27-2009, 05:47 PM
I walked into the bathroom once and caught my roommate pissing on his girlfriend while she sat in the bath tub naked.

Buehler445
04-27-2009, 05:56 PM
I walked into the bathroom once and caught my roommate pissing on his girlfriend while she sat in the bath tub naked.

ROFL

Did that make him stop midstream?

More important to the story, was she OK with the nude pissing?
Posted via Mobile Device

Nzoner
04-27-2009, 06:09 PM
People pay good money (or at least a lot of $1 bills) for exactly this to happen to them, which I'll never understand.

same here,I've always said you want to find a great salesperson,hire a stripper

Nzoner
04-27-2009, 06:11 PM

The ol golden shower huh? :shake:

Predarat
04-27-2009, 06:37 PM
They have that song "Get Stoned," that's pretty good. They had a shitty one called "lips of an angel" that wasn't good to begin with, but it got overplayed ridiculously. It was like they were freaking nickelback or something.

THAT was Hindar? You are right that is a horrible freaking song, wanna be Nickleback dumb asses. :cuss: I dont know what posesses them to play that song. Hopefully the next DJ that plays that is walking to his car when he gets off work and a bunch of nails and staples fall from the sky and pelt him mercilessly. Not enough to kill them or criticially injure them of course.

Valiant
04-27-2009, 06:41 PM

I have had that happen... Except it was not sneaky and I was watching her do it.. I might have helped also, who knows??

Delano
04-27-2009, 06:47 PM
I have had that happen... Except it was not sneaky and I was watching her do it.. I might have helped also, who knows??

Underwear fetish? :spock:

DaneMcCloud
04-27-2009, 06:47 PM

Maybe she forgot to insert a tampon and chose the next best thing?

If not her period, maybe she wanted you to use your teeth to remove them?

Did you respond by sticking your tidy-whities up your ass?

ziggysocki
04-27-2009, 06:48 PM

:BLVD: ROFLROFLROFL:LOL::bravo:

Valiant
04-27-2009, 06:49 PM
Underwear fetish? :spock:

Nope, wasn't my girlfriend so went with it.. That women did things all women should be required to learn..

rockymtnchief
04-27-2009, 07:01 PM
ROFL

Did that make him stop midstream?

More important to the story, was she OK with the nude pissing?
Posted via Mobile Device

He didn't even act surprised that I walked in.

Then, to make things even more odd, they took a shower, came out, and asked me if I wanted a blow job from his girlfriend. I declined.

Same roommate would bring the weirdest people home from the bar. I once woke up at 3:00 am to an after hours party he brought home. I opened my door to find him, 6 over-weight 40ish-50ish men, and one 70+ year old woman playing strip poker in the dining room. She was yelling that teeth should count as an article of clothing.

Nzoner
04-27-2009, 07:04 PM
and one 70+ year old woman playing strip poker in the dining room. She was yelling that teeth should count as an article of clothing.

holy shit,:eek:

Delano
04-27-2009, 07:08 PM
rockymtnchief regularly contributes fantastic stories. I want to party with that guy.

KCChiefsMan
04-27-2009, 07:09 PM
FUPA baby. Fat Upper Pussy Area. Or affectionately known as a gunt.

I call them front-butts

Pioli Zombie
04-27-2009, 07:10 PM
Masturbating to a picture of Mark Sanchez
Posted via Mobile Device

patteeu
04-27-2009, 07:11 PM
Masturbating to a picture of Mark Sanchez
Posted via Mobile Device

LMAO

OnTheWarpath58
04-27-2009, 07:11 PM

We have a winner.

LMAO

wild1
04-27-2009, 07:12 PM
I dated a woman years back who was a nurse, and she said a really fat woman was in the clinic one day to have gyno-type stuff done, and the doc needed a nurse there to help clear the way, so to speak.

Out of somewhere in the area down there, as they moved some flesh around trying to reach their objectives, a candy bar wrapper fell out. No telling how long it had been there.

MoreLemonPledge
04-27-2009, 07:14 PM
I dated a woman years back who was a nurse, and she said a really fat woman was in the clinic one day to have gyno-type stuff done, and the doc needed a nurse there to help clear the way, so to speak.

Out of somewhere in the area down there, as they moved some flesh around trying to reach their objectives, a candy bar wrapper fell out. No telling how long it had been there.

Oh, God...the smell that must have come from there...

Delano
04-27-2009, 07:14 PM

No way! ROFL

Nzoner
04-27-2009, 07:21 PM
Oh, God...the smell that must have come from there...

and I didn't think this thread could get any worse

boogblaster
04-27-2009, 07:23 PM
My neighbor porkin' his mom ...

bogey
04-27-2009, 07:25 PM
I had 2 room mates at SMS. I caught one of my room mates pissing in the other room mates cowboy boot.

wild1
04-27-2009, 07:28 PM
No way! ROFL

that is just one typical story of many that nurses could tell involving the morbidly obese. i dont think it is very exceptional.

wild1
04-27-2009, 07:30 PM
and I didn't think this thread could get any worse

actually, i may be mixing two stories together, but there is some kind of a term they use for that flap of fat that you might call the gut. for the morbidly obese they have to lift that to get at anything delicate. the story was that this woman I knew was the assist nurse in this gyno exam, so she was supposed to lift the gut up so they could get in there.

I know there have been cases where they needed more than one nurse

Ralphy Boy
04-27-2009, 07:31 PM
I used to own what you might call a "crackhouse" and had 3 brothers that rented a one bedroom from me. The oldest one looked like Phillip Seymour Hoffman crossed with Sloth from Goonies. Then there were the twins, Kelly & Kevin. These were the kind of people you would point at and laugh. When I first bought the building I had new windows put in and went about putting mini-blinds in all the units. The oldest brother was concerned about waking the twins, but I had to get into their bedroom to hang up the blinds and when I went in there with him, there was a pile of blankets on the floor and i could only make out one body with the covers pulled over his head. I said "does he work days or something?" and he replied "No, they just stay up all night watching movies and playing video games." I looked back at the pile of blankets on the floor and realized there were in fact two bodies and they were spooning. I always knew that twins were close, but damn.

KCChiefsMan
04-27-2009, 07:33 PM
when I was visiting my Aunt in Boston, the person in the bed next to her all of the sudden was getting an enema. No warning, nothing. Fucking sick that my aunt had to lay there while it happened.

JASONSAUTO
04-27-2009, 07:35 PM
i had a buddy that was dating a girl. we were all partying and pretty drunk. this chick puts her hands in the air and proceeds to "throw"(literally puts her hands behind her head and throw) herself into the top of the cooler. i mean there are like 30 people here playing pool and the top of the cooler had bottles on it. shit goes flying everywhere and this chick looks around gets up off the floor and walks out. 30 minutes later she shows back up walks in like nothing happened and says "whats up guys". needless to say they have been married for 5 years. some people are gluttons for punishment

Delano
04-27-2009, 07:42 PM
I used to own what you might call a "crackhouse" and had 3 brothers that rented a one bedroom from me. The oldest one looked like Phillip Seymour Hoffman crossed with Sloth from Goonies. Then there were the twins, Kelly & Kevin. These were the kind of people you would point at and laugh. When I first bought the building I had new windows put in and went about putting mini-blinds in all the units. The oldest brother was concerned about waking the twins, but I had to get into their bedroom to hang up the blinds and when I went in there with him, there was a pile of blankets on the floor and i could only make out one body with the covers pulled over his head. I said "does he work days or something?" and he replied "No, they just stay up all night watching movies and playing video games." I looked back at the pile of blankets on the floor and realized there were in fact two bodies and they were spooning. I always knew that twins were close, but damn.

Last name Ward?

http://www.austinchronicle.com/binary/a30e/broskeeper.jpg

Ralphy Boy
04-27-2009, 07:55 PM
Last name Ward?

http://www.austinchronicle.com/binary/a30e/broskeeper.jpg

No. Sorry.

Ralphy Boy
04-27-2009, 08:18 PM
I have an overweight aunt & uncle (don't we all). Once, when I was a teenager,my cousin and I were laying on their bed watching TV and I looked in her nightstand drawer for the remote. Instead I found a big black dildo and a jar of vaseline.

To this day, I think of it every time I see them and that was 20+ years ago.

Ralphy Boy
04-27-2009, 08:22 PM
My sister-in-law walked in on my brother while he was reclining on the toilet with his feet outstretched, head leaned back and facing the ceiling, beating his meat like it owed him money. She said the vein in his neck was popping out. Pretty sure it wasn't the only vein that was popping out.

ziggysocki
04-27-2009, 09:09 PM
He didn't even act surprised that I walked in.

Then, to make things even more odd, they took a shower, came out, and asked me if I wanted a blow job from his girlfriend. I declined.

Same roommate would bring the weirdest people home from the bar. I once woke up at 3:00 am to an after hours party he brought home. I opened my door to find him, 6 over-weight 40ish-50ish men, and one 70+ year old woman playing strip poker in the dining room. She was yelling that teeth should count as an article of clothing.

wtf :doh!:

88TG88
04-27-2009, 09:17 PM
When I was in HS me and my friend were walking down an alley when we see two people in front of a garage. This girl we knew was giving this guy an enthusiastic bj. She looked right at us and just kept going as we walked by.

I probably have better stories, but I can't remember any right now.

Mr. Plow
04-27-2009, 10:00 PM
Where the fuck is Hootie at?

ThaVirus
04-27-2009, 10:56 PM
I have an overweight aunt & uncle (don't we all). Once, when I was a teenager,my cousin and I were laying on their bed watching TV and I looked in her nightstand drawer for the remote. Instead I found a big black dildo and a jar of vaseline.

To this day, I think of it every time I see them and that was 20+ years ago.

Fan of Mandingo, eh ?

"Bob" Dobbs
04-27-2009, 11:48 PM
My neighbor porkin' his mom ...Wait a fucking second. WHAT??? PLEASE let there be more to this story. ROFL

Predarat
04-27-2009, 11:55 PM
This weekend Chiefs Planet developed some sort of glitch or some of the posters figured out a way to hack into Chiefs Planet. They found a way to write stuff and it would show up under the threads underlined. Anyways, I caught some of them writing some aweful wierd stuff. It looks like they took care of the glitch because all of those strange writings are gone now.

el borracho
04-27-2009, 11:58 PM
No reason for this that I can think of; enjoy:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/eClcIDrNPXM&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/eClcIDrNPXM&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Simply Red
04-28-2009, 12:01 AM
Finding pictures of a guy my ex-wife was cheating with me with on her computer while I was helping her find something was awkward.

that's sucks, fuck her.

HoneyBadger
04-28-2009, 01:05 AM
I had a neighbor who wanted his car detailed. He decided it would cost too much to have it professionally done. So later that afternoon I caught him using the water hose to wash the inside of his van.

After that, everything electrical was dead in his car. He also had to leave the doors open for a week just to dry out the seats.

The van never worked again, he ruin everything inside. But hey, at least he didn't have to spend $50 do have it professionally done.

T-post Tom
04-28-2009, 01:10 AM
Well, I didn't actually catch them...but someone told me they spent the day cleaning poop and used tampons off their basement floor.

T-post Tom
04-28-2009, 01:17 AM
No reason for this that I can think of; enjoy:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/eClcIDrNPXM&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/eClcIDrNPXM&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Queen's Cameltoe Gambit Accepted.

badgirl
04-28-2009, 06:39 AM
I walked in on a patient who was on his knees in the bed and half way covered up, when I walked into the room to do his vitals he jumped and started pulling up his underwear. :spock:

I thought that was very strange.:hmmm:

Pioli Zombie
04-28-2009, 06:44 AM
Oh yeah he wankin it. I did that once after a pretty young nurse had lubed me up to hook me up to a monitor. I had to then get up and go into the can all hooked up to that IV thing after.
Posted via Mobile Device

badgirl
04-28-2009, 06:47 AM
Oh yeah he wankin it. I did that once after a pretty young nurse had lubed me up to hook me up to a monitor. I had to then get up and go into the can all hooked up to that IV thing after.
Posted via Mobile Device

Great now every time I am doing something to a patient I am going to wonder if hes gonna spank it after I leave. I did have a patient to get a partial erection while I was preping him for a cath the next day, I was shaving his groin, you'd think he would be more frightened of being cut than than getting turned on.

Pioli Zombie
04-28-2009, 06:50 AM
Great now every time I am doing something to a patient I am going to wonder if hes gonna spank it after I leave. I did have a patient to get a partial erection while I was preping him for a cath the next day, I was shaving his groin, you'd think he would be more frightened of being cut than than getting turned on.
Are you kidding. Go near a guys groin and anything can happen.
C'mon you must have fantasies about mounting a patient.
Posted via Mobile Device

badgirl
04-28-2009, 06:51 AM
Are you kidding. Go near a guys groin and anything can happen.
C'mon you must have fantasies about mounting a patient.
Posted via Mobile Device

actually I have, but I don't go masterbate in the bathroom at work about it.

Pioli Zombie
04-28-2009, 07:06 AM
actually I have, but I don't go masterbate in the bathroom at work about it.
Hmmmm. Posting on Chiefs Planet. Actually you are masturbating at work, just on the computer.
Posted via Mobile Device

badgirl
04-28-2009, 07:07 AM
Hmmmm. Posting on Chiefs Planet. Actually you are masturbating at work, just on the computer.
Posted via Mobile Device

No I am at my moms I am off work.

But I don't get off at work.

Pioli Zombie
04-28-2009, 07:13 AM
No I am at my moms I am off work.

But I don't get off at work.

I'd love to see a poll about this on CP.
Posted via Mobile Device

badgirl
04-28-2009, 07:19 AM
I'd love to see a poll about this on CP.
Posted via Mobile Device

yea it would ask how many people have masterbated at work. Ok start one, I don't know how.

Pioli Zombie
04-28-2009, 07:31 AM
My thread making capabilities were taken away after I asked Courtney Cox or Jennifer Aniston.

Maybe someone can do it
Posted via Mobile Device

LaChapelle
04-28-2009, 08:05 AM
I did see a trucker pulled over on a side road off the highway. He had his sweats halfway down to his knees. Half standing, half squating. Looked like he was throwing up and had the shits at the same time. Traffic buzzing by.

tmax63
04-28-2009, 08:20 AM
Was riding with my brother in his semi and saw a guy getting a hummer while driving down the interstate. Those little windows in the passenger door of semi's are at just the right angle to look right into cars. Saw a lady with her skirt up around her waist playing with it big time thru the window same way.

Jilly
04-28-2009, 09:43 AM
Where the **** is Hootie at?

His x box probably got fixed

Mr. Plow
04-28-2009, 09:51 AM
His x box probably got fixed

This thread should be nothing but Hootie.

Katipan
04-28-2009, 10:01 AM
Was riding with my brother in his semi and saw a guy getting a hummer while driving down the interstate. Those little windows in the passenger door of semi's are at just the right angle to look right into cars. Saw a lady with her skirt up around her waist playing with it big time thru the window same way.

I would think that would be more commonplace than weird.