PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs There is one undeniably good thing about this draft.

Frankie
04-27-2009, 12:06 AM
None of the fans of other AFC West teams can come to CP and laugh at us.

Yaaaaay!!!

SoCalBronco
04-27-2009, 12:06 AM
A correct assertion.

salame
04-27-2009, 12:07 AM
Yeah the Raiders were really out there

KChiefs1
04-27-2009, 12:08 AM
Raider fans have to be in hiding...

Mecca
04-27-2009, 12:08 AM
That's what happens when no one has a great pick.

Bowser
04-27-2009, 12:10 AM
So I said "Hey Lama! How about, you know, something for the effort?"

Mecca
04-27-2009, 12:12 AM
Think about this the actual best 1st round pick in our division was probably Larry English, fathom that.

Joe Seahawk
04-27-2009, 12:14 AM
For the first time since we got kicked out of the AFC West I have a vested interest in the Bronco's losing again.. I'm kind of looking forward to that.. ;)

Mr. Flopnuts
04-27-2009, 12:18 AM
For the first time since we got kicked out of the AFC West I have a vested interest in the Bronco's losing again.. I'm kind of looking forward to that.. ;)

I swear to God I really think the Hawks came up on a top ten pick. That is beautiful to me on so many levels.

bowener
04-27-2009, 12:21 AM
Raider fans have to be in hiding...

Have a raiders friend here in columbia. He called to ask me how I felt about the Jackson pick... I said, "meh". I feel Jackson is going to be a day one starter at a position we needed filled. He didnt give me too much crap (I think because he knew deep down that Al was going to fuck up).

So, as we are talking out side as I grill, I jokingly say you are drafting DHB for his speed, to which he of course scoffs at and says thast stupid. At that time my roommate bursts out the front door yelling that the radiers have drafted DHB.

It really was priceless to see a raiders fans true reaction to Al davis... He just instantly put his hand to his forehead and rubbed his temples, kind of like what a parent does when their not-quite-right child does something stupid again... he wasnt surprised, but very annoyed and confused. Then he shook his head and took the barrage of future play-by-play highlites from myself and my roommate, mostly describing how Fatass JR will launch the deep ball 20 feet out of reach, or out of bounds, or just dump it off like he usually does to hide his horrible accuracy.

To his credit, he called to inform me of the raiders fuck up in round 2.