PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Our season and future is doomed! OTWP told me so!

Pages : [1] 2

Short Leash Hootie
04-27-2009, 01:47 PM
According to our expert OTWP, Tyson Jackson has absolutely no chance to play at a Richard Seymour level, ever, and our 3rd round pick shouldn't even be on an NFL roster...totally wasted pick.

He didn't even charge me $109 for this information...

This sucks, though...I was hoping I could watch them and form my own opinion but he assures me, and the rest of you, that these guys are scrubs and that Pioli still disciplines his children by hitting them, which is wrong.

Tough weekend for Chiefs fans =(

Hasn't Pioli ever thought of a timeout? There are more constructive ways to discipline children...hitting them these days can cause long term emotional damage IMO.

Jeez.

DeezNutz
04-27-2009, 01:52 PM
What's your opinion of these players?

You don't know, right, because you don't watch much college football...

So let's call out a poster who 1.) does have some knowledge of the players because he's seen them play and 2.) isn't drinking the Pioli Kool-Aid.

The "I trust Pioli unconditionally" line is already worn out.

Critical thinking is based on healthy skepticism.

Pestilence
04-27-2009, 01:54 PM
Yep....because this needed it's own thread.

Don't you have your OWN attention whore thread to post in?

Short Leash Hootie
04-27-2009, 01:55 PM
Riddle me this...

Lets say the Chiefs hired Chris Polian...

Lets say he passed on Mark Sanchez.

I guarantee these douche idiots would be pining for Scott Pioli.

The fact is, these know-it-alls just love to strut around jerkin' one another and ruining the entire mood of the board with there no-matter-what pessimistic attitudes.

It's fucking annoying.

Hamas struck out Pioli 15 times in his first month on the job.

It's ridiculous.

Tell me that it isn't ridiculous. Just do it. Please.

Short Leash Hootie
04-27-2009, 01:56 PM
Yep....because this needed it's own thread.

Don't you have your OWN attention whore thread to post in?

I don't even know who you are.

Pestilence
04-27-2009, 01:56 PM
I don't even know who you are.

And I give a shit because........?

DeezNutz
04-27-2009, 01:57 PM
I don't agree that it's always pessimism.

Has there been hyperbole? Of course. Par for the course when dealing with fans. Thus the fucking term "fans."

The same can be said for the other side, though.

Short Leash Hootie
04-27-2009, 01:58 PM
I don't agree that it's always pessimism.

Has there been hyperbole? Of course. Par for the course when dealing with fans. Thus the ****ing term "fans."

The same can be said for the other side, though.
Why?

Because the last 10 years of my life it has been "damnit, Carl!"

and now, when Clark FINALLY tries to right all of the wrongs...all we hear is "damnit, Scott!"

It's fucking stupid...

Buehler445
04-27-2009, 02:00 PM
Riddle me this...

The fact is, these know-it-alls just love to strut around jerkin' one another and ruining the entire mood of the board with there no-matter-what pessimistic attitudes.

It's fucking annoying.

It's ridiculous.

Who the fuck cares? Either discuss it with them, or disregard their posts.

With so much horridlyinappropriate/stupid/off the wall bullshit that gets posted here (a lot of it by you), you choose to say that THIS is rediculous?

Wow. Just wow.
Posted via Mobile Device

Basileus777
04-27-2009, 02:01 PM
Proud to be posting in a Hootie thread.

DeezNutz
04-27-2009, 02:02 PM
Why?

and now, when Clark FINALLY tries to right all of the wrongs...all we hear is "damnit, Scott!"

It's ****ing stupid...

Part of this reaction is because the expectations were probably unrealistically high for what this guy would bring to the table.

Fact is, some of the NE drafts were absolutely ****ing terrible. Terrible. Look at the Tom Brady year, for example. They struck an unbelievable amount of gold in round 6, or otherwise that entire thing is Carl-worthy.

Clark is off the hook for now, as far as I'm concerned, because he went out and tried to get the best person. Great, and I'm eager to see the product that gets put on the field.

But I'm not going to be a blind follower when decisions are being made right now that are going to shape the face of this franchise for years to come. The Cassel-Sanchez decision is so big, for example, that it's obviously going to be polarizing.

Short Leash Hootie
04-27-2009, 02:03 PM
Who the **** cares? Either discuss it with them, or disregard their posts.

With so much horridlyinappropriate/stupid/off the wall bullshit that gets posted here (a lot of it by you), you choose to say that THIS is rediculous?

Wow. Just wow.
Posted via Mobile Device
You make an awful point.

|Zach|
04-27-2009, 02:03 PM
So let's call out a poster who 1.) does have some knowledge of the players because he's seen them play and 2.) isn't drinking the Pioli Kool-Aid.

You know its great...the draftubators don't even have to carry their own crosses anymore for posting their football opinions. Other people do it for them now.

OTWP died for your sins so you could make mock drafts.

Delano
04-27-2009, 02:04 PM
Classic dumbassery.

DeezNutz
04-27-2009, 02:06 PM
You know its great...the draftubators don't even have to carry their own crosses anymore for posting their football opinions. Other people do it for them now.

Sorry, didn't know this was a no-debate zone.

Go Pioli!

Buehler445
You make an awful point.
It was really more of a question about what makes you think this is rediculous when there is so much other shit that goes on.
Posted via Mobile Device

Donger
Some people aren't happy unless they have something to be angry and complain about.

Pioli Zombie
04-27-2009, 02:07 PM
What's your opinion of these players?

You don't know, right, because you don't watch much college football...

The "I trust Pioli unconditionally" line is already worn out.

Critical thinking is based on healthy skepticism.

What if its unhealthy skepticism? Or obsessive skepticism? Of fucked up skepticism?

See weekend of April 25-26 on Chiefs Planet
Posted via Mobile Device

DeezNutz
04-27-2009, 02:08 PM
This entire board is based on the principle of argument, in an academic sense, of course.

DeezNutz
04-27-2009, 02:09 PM
What if its unhealthy skepticism? Or obsessive skepticism? Of ****ed up skepticism?

See weekend of April 25-26 on Chiefs Planet
Posted via Mobile Device

Fans, fanatics, are obsessive by their very nature.

Frankly, it's so time consuming and financially costly, that it's understandable.

Short Leash Hootie
04-27-2009, 02:09 PM
Some people aren't happy unless they have something to be angry and complain about.

Pretty much sums up the point of my thread.

I like this site because I can post stupid NFT and get chastised for being a total dumbass by everyone on the board...that's fun offseason stuff...

But when I actually talk Chiefs (which is why I'm here in the first place), it's annoying to see every topic turn into a gigantic shitstorm of negativity by these 4 people...that's all that ever happens.

I say...

"Gee, maybe the Chiefs will win some games this year!"

They say...

"You fucking "true fan" we won't win more than 2 games again dumbass blah blah blah look at the schedule blah blah blah BB isn't our coach blah blah blah Dimitri isn't the GM blah blah blah!"

WE GET IT...

Short Leash Hootie
04-27-2009, 02:11 PM
This entire board is based on the principle of argument, in an academic sense, of course.

No, all of the football topics are ruined by the four morons that think they are NFL caliber GM's.

I used to come here ONLY to post about the Chiefs...now I come here mostly to participate in NFT because the Chiefs shit is a broken record now.

I have more fun in Royals threads than anything Chiefs related...at least we get a little optimism in those things...until they bring in Farnsworth.

HemiEd
04-27-2009, 02:12 PM
Why?

It's ****ing stupid...

See, there in lies the problem. You expected something different, you should know better than that.

Virtually everyone on this board, is at some different level of obsession, with this team.
Then, you combine that with the varying degree of actual football knowledge and you are going to have these issues.

To me, it is entertainment, and these issues are part of the entertainment.

Delano
04-27-2009, 02:14 PM
Hootie is on the case!

Solving the Planet's problems and settling the shitstorms.

Thank God you got to the bottom of this plague, Hootie.

Raised On Riots
04-27-2009, 02:14 PM
Riddle me this...

It's fucking annoying.

It's ridiculous.

YOU struck out Pioli 14 times and attached Hamas' name to it like the facetious little shit head you are.
Jesus Christ you fucking suck. It's people like you that inspire bi-state killing sprees.

Tiger's Fan
04-27-2009, 02:17 PM
Who cares what a 21 year old punk ass kid thinks about football? Like he knows anymore than anyone else does. I took a shit this morning that contained as much football viewing experience, and knowledge. People would bitch if you hung them with a brand new rope. Fuck em.

Raised On Riots
No, all of the football topics are ruined by the four morons that think they are NFL caliber GM's.

I used to come here ONLY to post about the Chiefs...now I come here mostly to participate in NFT because the Chiefs shit is a broken record now.

I have more fun in Royals threads than anything Chiefs related...at least we get a little optimism in those things...until they bring in Farnsworth.

And now you come here to jump in to the middle of debates of which you have no knowledge, and then act like a cranky little ass douche when your ignorance get's called.

Poor Hootie! Oh Woe Is Hootie! STFU!

Short Leash Hootie
YOU struck out Pioli 14 times and attached Hamas' name to it like the facetious little shit head you are.
Jesus Christ you ****ing suck. It's people like you that inspire bi-state killing sprees.

well, in fairness, he stopped using the "strike 1, strike 2" expressions on Pioli because he was being mocked by them...

Hamas, I like the guy in NFT, he's a smart dude and cracks me up...but deep down he must be a pretty insecure guy...he doesn't like it when he's made fun of...which is why he disappeared for a week when everyone linked him with Matrix earlier this year.

DaFace
04-27-2009, 02:18 PM
Without fail, I find myself more annoyed by people whining about other posters than I do the posters in question themselves.

Fritz88
04-27-2009, 02:20 PM
I started to refrain from discussions because of being jumped at and called "Dumbass" "Idiot" "True fan". etc

I ignore what I don't like and rep those who make valid points.

Discussions that involve respecting both parties, include a lot of interesting information, and are enjoyable to read are becoming rare in here.

Tiger's Fan
04-27-2009, 02:20 PM
Jesus Christ you ****ing suck. It's people like you that inspire bi-state killing sprees.

Quit being a lapdog for once in your miserable life and try to form an opinion of your own. The couple of "guys' that you think actually like you, sit back and laugh when you post, like the rest of us do.

Raised On Riots
04-27-2009, 02:22 PM
I'm sorry, what was that Hymen? I can't hear you as you are on ignore. You don't exist.
Ain't that awesome?

dirk digler
04-27-2009, 02:26 PM
Without fail, I find myself more annoyed by people whining about other posters than I do the posters in question themselves.

No kidding. Grow the fuck up Hootie.

Just Passin' By
04-27-2009, 02:27 PM

While I agree with your notion that there is a group of people here who form their own pathetic clique, gang up on people they disagree with and act like the local elementary school bullies, I don't think that calling them out by making them the subject of threads is an effective way of dealing with them. It just makes them look sympathetic and you look unreasonable.

If you think they are idiots, let them keep proving it with their posts instead of turning them into a cause.

Mr. Flopnuts
04-27-2009, 02:29 PM
Meh, we're long overdue for a bitchfest around here if you ask me. It was inevitible.

Mr. Flopnuts
04-27-2009, 02:29 PM
P.S - Let's hook up this week and make out Hootie.

Basileus777
04-27-2009, 02:30 PM
Meh, we're long overdue for a bitchfest around here if you ask me. It was inevitible.

Overdue? This is just a continuation of the bitching that has been going on since Saturday.

Buehler445
04-27-2009, 02:30 PM
Jesus Christ you fucking suck. It's people like you that inspire bi-state killing sprees.

I have no damn clue what this post even means.
Posted via Mobile Device

Raised On Riots
04-27-2009, 02:33 PM
I have no damn clue what this post even means.
Posted via Mobile Device

I'll translate:

(Hootie): Well, that's strike # from Hamas.

Now, repeat 500 times.

RJ
04-27-2009, 02:36 PM

What I find annoying are the posters who whine about other posters who whine about other posters. That drives me nuts.

Buehler445
04-27-2009, 02:37 PM
I'll translate:

(Hootie): Well, that's strike # from Hamas.

Now, repeat 500 times.

Oh. Must have missed that.
Posted via Mobile Device

DeezNutz
04-27-2009, 02:38 PM
What I find annoying are the posters who whine about other posters who whine about other posters. That drives me nuts.

What about the doucheschnozzles who whine about posters who whine about posters who whine?

Those dudes suck.

Mr. Flopnuts
04-27-2009, 02:40 PM
Did they get out to you today?

DeezNutz
04-27-2009, 02:41 PM
I'll tell you what's really wrong with this fucking place, and that's Demonpenz.

If he'd show up and illustrate more frequently, a lot of these problems could be resolved.

Mr. Flopnuts
04-27-2009, 02:43 PM
I'll tell you what's really wrong with this fucking place, and that's Demonpenz.

If he'd show up and illustrate more frequently, a lot of these problems could be resolved.

I couldn't agree any more. His ability to mediate through his art is simply amazing.

Raised On Riots
04-27-2009, 02:44 PM

This.

dirk digler
04-27-2009, 02:45 PM

Now that you mention it I haven't read anything from Demon all weekend.

RJ
04-27-2009, 02:55 PM
I couldn't agree any more. His ability to mediate through his art is simply amazing.

Like a cross between Van Gogh and Henry Kissinger.

Mr. Flopnuts
04-27-2009, 02:56 PM
Like a cross between Van Gogh and Henry Kissinger.

Or Big Bird and one of those fuckers from Fragile Rock. Ingenius either way.

Direckshun
04-27-2009, 03:02 PM
To be fair to OTW, Mecca, and Hamas, they have been 100% consistent from day one.

But these complaints were coming from them no matter what they did. The second Pioli traded away the 2nd rounder, their opinion of Pioli only came in shades of red.

There is simply nothing the Chiefs could have done with their first two picks that would have improved our front seven MORE than what they did with Jackson and Magee, players that will both start and anchor opposite ends of the DL for as long as they're here. We grabbed the two best pure 3-4 DEs in this draft.

Their counter to that is not disagreement, necessarily, but that instead we should have gone with the "depth" in the draft on offense, especially OL.

That's a fair take, but having warm bodies in our 3-4 DL was necessary, and not only did we get them, we got the best two in the draft.

That's my take. Obviously, it's Pioli's.

Buehler445
04-27-2009, 03:07 PM
Now that you mention it I haven't read anything from Demon all weekend.

He must have taken the gonzo trade hard.
Posted via Mobile Device

Direckshun
04-27-2009, 03:09 PM

Bite me, asswipe. I account for every opinion I have.

DeezNutz
04-27-2009, 03:09 PM
To be fair to OTW, Mecca, and Hamas, they have been 100% consistent from day one.

But these complaints were coming from them no matter what they did. The second Pioli traded away the 2nd rounder, their opinion of Pioli only came in shades of red.

There is simply nothing the Chiefs could have done with their first two picks that would have improved our front seven MORE than what they did with Jackson and Magee, players that will both start and anchor opposite ends of the DL for as long as they're here. We grabbed the two best pure 3-4 DEs in this draft.

Their counter to that is not disagreement, necessarily, but that instead we should have gone with the "depth" in the draft on offense, especially OL.

That's a fair take, but having warm bodies in our 3-4 DL was necessary, and not only did we get them, we got the best two in the draft.

That's my take. Obviously, it's Pioli's.

It wasn't just that it was DL, it was that we might have been able to fill the most important position on the line in a 3-4 with the selection of Raji.

I knew we wouldn't select Curry and that we wouldn't go OT at #3, so I thought Raji was a likely choice, with Crabtree a possibility.

Obviously, Pioli and co. didn't have Raji rated as highly, though, so the positional value argument falls flat...

dirk digler
04-27-2009, 03:13 PM
Obviously, Pioli and co. didn't have Raji rated as highly, though, so the positional value argument falls flat...

I think it was fairly obvious they weren't going to take Raji because he had a ton of question marks about work ethic and character.

People will need to get used to the fact Pioli isn't going to take players that have these kind of issues regardless of talent.

OnTheWarpath58
04-27-2009, 03:14 PM
ROFL

Comical.

Not only have I never uttered the words in the thread title, I never once said that Magee doesn't belong on a NFL roster.

However, IMO (which is the entire point of this place last I checked - people voicing opinions) Jackson will not play to the level of his draft position, which would be equal to or better than Richard Seymour. Apparently Pioli agrees, as several posters have claimed Pioli said he doesn't see Jackson as a Seymour type.

Regarding Magee, I do feel it was a wasted pick - especially when guys like Michael Johnson, Antoine Caldwell, Kraig Urbik, Brandon Tate and Jason Williams were still on the board.

I've posted what I would have done several times, with no response. Not a single person willing to make an argument other than "Pioli is a GM, you're not."

I'll give it one more shot:

1) BJ Raji
3) Jarron Gilbert
4) Lawrence Sidbury
5) Jamon Meridith
6) Matt Slauson
7) AQ Shipley
7) Dannell Ellerbe

That gives us a NT, 5 technique, pass rusher, starting RT, developmental depth at guard, a possible starter at center and a developmental ILB that according to all scouting reports has a very good chance of being a solid starter in this league. And we keep our 2010 7th round pick.

Hell, even if you want to argue that Raji has character issues, put any other player at #3 overall, and keep the rest of my draft. There's value at every pick, and every pick fills a desperate need.

DeezNutz
04-27-2009, 03:16 PM
I think it was fairly obvious they weren't going to take Raji because he had a ton of question marks about work ethic and character.

People will need to get used to the fact Pioli isn't going to take players that have these kind of issues.

I think the "character" talk is more lip service than anything. This is the same guy who traded for Moss and was part of an organization that was taping other teams. High character moves there.

Saying it sounds nice, though.

Same thing as, "We want strong, fast, tough, intelligent football players." Well no fucking shit. You don't covet the weak, slow, pussy, stupid ones? Sure glad we're looking past those guys.

Raised On Riots
04-27-2009, 03:23 PM
I think the "character" talk is more lip service than anything. This is the same guy who traded for Moss and was part of an organization that was taping other teams. High character moves there.

Same thing as, "We want strong, fast, tough, intelligent football players." Well no fucking shit. You don't covet the weak, slow, pussy, stupid ones? Sure glad we're looking past those guys.

It sounded weird in February, it sounds hollow and absurd today.

dirk digler
04-27-2009, 03:23 PM

I would tend to agree with you if it wasn't for the fact that they already cut IIRC 3 players because of off the field issues plus they obviously bypassed better players this weekend that had character\work ethic issues.

I was going to amend my last sentence by saying once we get the team up and making the playoffs\sb runs then I would imagine they would take more gambles on players with questionable character issues.

htismaqe
04-27-2009, 03:26 PM
ROFL

Comical.

Not only have I never uttered the words in the thread title, I never once said that Magee doesn't belong on a NFL roster.

However, IMO (which is the entire point of this place last I checked - people voicing opinions) is that Jackson will not play to the level of his draft position, which would be equal to or better than Richard Seymour. Apparently Pioli agrees, as several posters have claimed Pioli said he doesn't see Jackson as a Seymour type.

I've posted what I would have done several times, with no response. Not a single person willing to make an argument other than "Pioli is a GM, you're not."

1) BJ Raji
3) Jarron Gilbert
4) Lawrence Sidbury
5) Jamon Meridith
6) Matt Slauson
7) AQ Shipley
7) Dannell Ellerbe

That gives us a NT, 5 technique, pass rusher, starting RT, developmental depth at guard, a possible starter at center and a developmental ILB that according to all scouting reports has a very good chance of being a solid starter in this league. And we keep our 2010 7th round pick.

Hell, even if you want to argue that Raji has character issues, put any other player at #3 overall, and keep the rest of my draft. There's value at every pick, and every pick fills a desperate need.

I responded to you.

I want no part of BJ Raji at #3 overall.

The rest of the draft really doesn't make much difference to me - every single one of those guys has question marks.

DeezNutz
04-27-2009, 03:29 PM
I would tend to agree with you if it wasn't for the fact that they already cut IIRC 3 players because of off the field issues plus they obviously bypassed better players this weekend that had character\work ethic issues.

I was going to amend my last sentence by saying once we get the team up and making the playoffs\sb runs then I would imagine they would take more gambles on players with questionable character issues.

I agree that the fact that they're in the formative stages of building the program does have relevance. This is a solid point.

Once it's up and running, though, all bets are off.

But if I never hear that "big, tough, fast, etc." line used again, either by someone in the organization or by a poster on here (who is not mocking it, obviously!), I'll be happy.

OnTheWarpath58
04-27-2009, 03:33 PM
I responded to you.

I want no part of BJ Raji at #3 overall.

The rest of the draft really doesn't make much difference to me - every single one of those guys has question marks.

And the guys we drafted don't?

Sorry, I'm looking at value, upside and need.

The only pick over the weekend that met those 3 criteria IMO was the WR out of McNeese State.

But hey, we can't control it, so why debate it?

Might as well shut the board down and save Kyle some money.

Direckshun
04-27-2009, 03:35 PM

I thought I already have, but okay.
1) BJ Raji
I'd take Raji too, but that's positional quibbling, and it's understandable to pass on him for Jackson, because Jackson not only fits a need and isn't a massive reach, but because we just gave millions to Dorsey last year, and it's possible that Pioli sees Dorsey as a Dockett-like NT that can beat centers and penetrate upfield. Raji would therefore have been a premature assessment of Dorsey, whereas Jackson is the de facto starter now.

3) Jarron Gilbert
Again, to pick Gilbert over Magee is just being a contrarian because they have similar talents and similar size for the exact same position. You can't be upset over Magee when he'll have virtually no transition and won't have as far to go to be NFL-ready.

4) Lawrence Sidbury
Let's be fair here; you would have picked Sidbury in the 3rd, and maybe even in the 2nd if we still had the pick. So you would have reached for him if you could have.

That said, I have no problem with getting this guy over Washington. Seems like it would have been the better deal.

5) Jamon Meridith

No argument.

6) Matt Slauson

Nooooooooo no no no no no. I liked the Quinten Lawrence pick because he has upside and he's got the measurables for the position. Slauson is a reach here. I thought the Jets were crazy to take him in the 6th, and I think you're crazy here. Guy isn't strong, can't play with leverage, he has no athletic ability, and he's pretty much as good now as he'll ever be.

You were doing okay with value until here.

7) AQ Shipley

You would have taken this guy in the 4th or 5th, so you would have reached shamelessly.

I don't know, I like Shipley, but I don't think he can help us as much as Williams could, who was insane value in the 7th round. This is another player with upside and he makes LJ expendable.

I think Shipley could make sense here, though. Certainly more than O'Connell...

7) Dannell Ellerbe

I was rooting for Ellerbe, too, but getting some competition for Barth is NOT a bad thing.

I actually wanted us to draft a kicker, but I wanted Jose Martinez from UTEP. But I just learned today that he tested positive, so what do I know.

dirk digler
04-27-2009, 03:38 PM
I agree that the fact that they're in the formative stages of building the program does have relevance. This is a solid point.

Once it's up and running, though, all bets are off.

But if I never hear that "big, tough, fast, etc." line used again, either by someone in the organization or by a poster on here (who is not mocking it, obviously!), I'll be happy.

Totally agree. :thumb:

OnTheWarpath58
04-27-2009, 03:39 PM
I thought I already have, but okay.

I'd take Raji too, but that's positional quibbling, and it's understandable to pass on him for Jackson, because Jackson not only fits a need and isn't a massive reach, but because we just gave millions to Dorsey last year, and it's possible that Pioli sees Dorsey as a Dockett-like NT that can beat centers and penetrate upfield. Raji would therefore have been a premature assessment of Dorsey, whereas Jackson is the de facto starter now.

Again, to pick Gilbert over Magee is just being a contrarian because they have similar talents and similar size for the exact same position. You can't be upset over Magee when he'll have virtually no transition and won't have as far to go to be NFL-ready.

Let's be fair here; you would have picked Sidbury in the 3rd, and maybe even in the 2nd if we still had the pick. So you would have reached for him if you could have.

That said, I have no problem with getting this guy over Washington. Seems like it would have been the better deal.

No argument.

Nooooooooo no no no no no. I liked the Quinten Lawrence pick because he has upside and he's got the measurables for the position. Slauson is a reach here. I thought the Jets were crazy to take him in the 6th, and I think you're crazy here. Guy isn't strong, can't play with leverage, he has no athletic ability, and he's pretty much as good now as he'll ever be.

You were doing okay with value until here.

You would have taken this guy in the 4th or 5th, so you would have reached shamelessly.

I don't know, I like Shipley, but I don't think he can help us as much as Williams could, who was insane value in the 7th round. This is another player with upside and he makes LJ expendable.

I think Shipley could make sense here, though. Certainly more than O'Connell...

I was rooting for Ellerbe, too, but getting some competition for Barth is NOT a bad thing.

I actually wanted us to draft a kicker, but I wanted Jose Martinez from UTEP. But I just learned today that he tested positive, so what do I know.

I don't agree with you on a few of those, but at least you were willing to post your thoughts.

Rep.

Direckshun
04-27-2009, 03:41 PM
I don't agree with you on a few of those, but at least you were willing to post your thoughts.

Rep.

Rep back for consistency.

If you want to share your thoughts on any of those, by the way, feel free to continue the conversation.

luv
04-27-2009, 03:42 PM
Please continue the conversation. I love reading a couple of smart, rational people.

DeezNutz
04-27-2009, 03:43 PM
Please continue the conversation. I love reading a couple of smart, rational people.

Shut the fuck up.

:p

luv
04-27-2009, 03:45 PM
Shut the **** up.

:p

Fuck off. I'm trying to learn here.

:)

DaneMcCloud
04-27-2009, 03:46 PM
According to our expert OTWP, Tyson Jackson has absolutely no chance to play at a Richard Seymour level, ever, and our 3rd round pick shouldn't even be on an NFL roster...totally wasted pick.

He didn't even charge me $109 for this information...

This sucks, though...I was hoping I could watch them and form my own opinion but he assures me, and the rest of you, that these guys are scrubs and that Pioli still disciplines his children by hitting them, which is wrong.

Tough weekend for Chiefs fans =(

Hasn't Pioli ever thought of a timeout? There are more constructive ways to discipline children...hitting them these days can cause long term emotional damage IMO.

Jeez.

You know, I'm really sorry.

You're a stupid, fucking cunt of a person.

You start threads about other posters, never add ANY insight about football and you're just basically a drain on the forum.

Personally, I'm done with you and your fucking bullshit, especially when you call out the very few people on this forum that discuss FOOTBALL day in and day out.

They don't discuss date raping, peeing on and touching their roommates weiners, and don't engage in deviant behavior.

You're a stupid, sick fuck and now, you're going on Ignore. First time ever that I've put someone on ignore in 9 years but quite frankly, you're ruining this forum by calling out people for discussing football.

You're history.

Direckshun
04-27-2009, 03:46 PM
That all said, by the way, if Pioli gets what's-his-taint from Arizona for a 2nd and a 4th, I will hump the shit out of his leg.

Direckshun
04-27-2009, 03:48 PM

You're a stupid, ****ing **** of a person.

You start threads about other posters, never add ANY insight about football and you're just basically a drain on the forum.

Personally, I'm done with you and your ****ing bullshit, especially when you call out the very few people on this forum that discuss FOOTBALL day in and day out.

They don't discuss date raping, peeing on and touching their roommates weiners, and don't engage in deviant behavior.

You're a stupid, sick **** and now, you're going on Ignore. First time ever that I've put someone on ignore in 9 years but quite frankly, you're ruining this forum by calling out people for discussing football.

You're history.

ROFL

Well it's hard to argue with any of that.

I'm racking my brain trying to predict to how Hootie will react.

I'm taking bets for "more of the same," folks. 2 to 1.

Nzoner
That all said, by the way, if Pioli gets what's-his-taint from Arizona for a 2nd and a 4th, I will hump the shit out of his leg.

Now that I may pay $109 to see LMAO

htismaqe
And the guys we drafted don't?

Sorry, I'm looking at value, upside and need.

The only pick over the weekend that met those 3 criteria IMO was the WR out of McNeese State.

But hey, we can't control it, so why debate it?

Might as well shut the board down and save Kyle some money.

Everybody picked on the 2nd day - the guys on your list, the guys we draft, everybody.

And I'm looking at value and upside as well. But when it comes to NEED, the only people that know what we need work at 1 Arrowhead. They didn't pick guys that I thought we should, but obviously those guys think we have different needs than I do.

I'm not suggesting we don't discuss it at all. No need to even go down that road.

Buehler445

Rep.

I can't disagree with your dislike of the picks, but I can honestly say I don't know what I would have done, but I'm not thrilled either.

Unfortunately (maybe fortunately, I was at a Royals game Saturday, and driving back to BFE Sunday.

I'm not as worked up as you, but I am in the ":spock: I hope they know wtf they are doing."
Posted via Mobile Device

DeezNutz

If he hadn't traded away Gonzo, wasting more draft picks on Boldin wouldn't even be necessary. /sort of kidding, yet oddly serious in a TF kind of way/

Buehler445
04-27-2009, 03:51 PM

OK now that is funny shit.
Posted via Mobile Device

OnTheWarpath58
04-27-2009, 03:53 PM
Rep back for consistency.

If you want to share your thoughts on any of those, by the way, feel free to continue the conversation.

You know where I stand on most of those, but here goes:

Raji/Jackson:

I don't see it as positional quibbling at all. NT is way more important than a 5 technique - and I think going to the well twice in our first 2 picks speaks volumes about what they think Dorsey and McBride can or cannot do.

Magee/Gilbert:

Just a personal preference on my part, nothing more. I think Gilbert has more upside than Magee, I'm concerned Magee has already maxed out - which seems to be the case with several of the DL we've picked recently.

We're on the same page regarding Sidbury and Meridith.

Slauson:

Honestly, he was a throw in. If you've read anything of mine over the past 24 hours, you'd see that I think Lawrence might have been our best pick of the weekend. I'll admit I put Slauson in to make the point that we have no developmental OL on this roster with the exception of Herb Taylor.

Shipley:

I fully expected Pioli to jump on this guy in the early 7th. If you've read Patriot Reign, he talks about how no one looked twice at Dan Koppen because he had short arms and average measurables. Pioli overlooked that, and Koppen has been a fixture on the OL. Thought Shipley could do the same, and I think he will eventually for Pittsburgh.

Ellerbe:

He'll end up being a damn solid player for Baltimore. Meanwhile, we spent a draft pick on competition for Barth, which could have been accomplished in FA.

And trading a future pick to take a 7th round TE? That makes absolutely no sense.

But hey, I don't work for a NFL franchise, so my opinion is invalid according to some around here.

Pestilence
04-27-2009, 03:56 PM

You're a stupid, fucking cunt of a person.

Personally, I'm done with you and your fucking bullshit, especially when you call out the very few people on this forum that discuss FOOTBALL day in and day out.

You're a stupid, sick fuck and now, you're going on Ignore. First time ever that I've put someone on ignore in 9 years but quite frankly, you're ruining this forum by calling out people for discussing football.

You're history.

ROFL

Seriously.....tears.

htismaqe
04-27-2009, 03:59 PM
You know where I stand on most of those, but here goes:

Raji/Jackson:

I don't see it as positional quibbling at all. NT is way more important than a 5 technique - and I think going to the well twice in our first 2 picks speaks volumes about what they think Dorsey and McBride can or cannot do.

For me it comes down to this:

1) I don't see a 2-gap NT as being worth a #3 overall. Nor do I see a 2-gap DE as being worth a #3 overall.

2) Raji had lots of red flags around his character.

With those in mind, I take Jackson.

Magee/Gilbert:

Just a personal preference on my part, nothing more. I think Gilbert has more upside than Magee, I'm concerned Magee has already maxed out - which seems to be the case with several of the DL we've picked recently.

Magee's experience is as a 1-gap DT. If they plan on using him as a 2-gap DE, he's anything but maxed out. He has a whole new position to learn. Other than that, I agree with you - six of one and one half dozen of the other.

Shipley:

I fully expected Pioli to jump on this guy in the early 7th. If you've read Patriot Reign, he talks about how no one looked twice at Dan Koppen because he had short arms and average measurables. Pioli overlooked that, and Koppen has been a fixture on the OL. Thought Shipley could do the same, and I think he will eventually for Pittsburgh.

This. I could have also seen us take a flyer on the guy from Penn State. He had a similar profile - short arms, average measurables, but dominated in the Big 10.

chiefs1111
04-27-2009, 03:59 PM
Ellerbe:

He'll end up being a damn solid player for Baltimore. Meanwhile, we spent a draft pick on competition for Barth, which could have been accomplished in FA.

And trading a future pick to take a 7th round TE? That makes absolutely no sense.

I would have loved to see Ellerbe here. I just don't understand taking a kicker. Also what is it with this team and taking TE's in the 7th? Maybe Clark has a thing for them or something.

Mr. Flopnuts
04-27-2009, 04:00 PM
LMAO My personal favorite part was "You're a stupid, fucking cunt of a person."

OnTheWarpath58
04-27-2009, 04:00 PM
For me it comes down to this:

1) I don't see a 2-gap NT as being worth a #3 overall. Nor do I see a 2-gap DE as being worth a #3 overall.

2) Raji had lots of red flags around his character.

With those in mind, I take Jackson.

Magee's experience is as a 1-gap DT. If they plan on using him as a 2-gap DE, he's anything but maxed out. He has a whole new position to learn. Other than that, I agree with you - six of one and one half dozen of the other.

This. I could have also seen us take a flyer on the guy from Penn State. He had a similar profile - short arms, average measurables, but dominated in the Big 10.

Shipley is the guy from Penn State.

milkman
04-27-2009, 04:01 PM

Rep.

To me, the problem lies in the fact that some people just can't seem accept that there are a few of us who aren't simply going to say "Yay. we have Scott Pioli, we don't need to express our opinions" and when we do, we constantly are told we don't know as much as Pioli.

Yeah, we fucking know that, but it doesn't mean I can't have an opinion and express, and when someone disagrees, we should be able to have a rational discussion, like the one here between you and Direckshun.

Hamas and I disagreed over the weekend, but we didn't resort to name calling.

How is it that those of us who are accused of being aggressive can have a rational discourse when we are debating between each other?

chiefs1111
04-27-2009, 04:03 PM
Also did anyone pick up Cullen Harper yet??? I wouldn't mind taking a look at him as a FA if he's still out there

Pestilence
04-27-2009, 04:03 PM
Also did anyone pick up Cullen Harper yet??? I wouldn't mind taking a look at him as a FA if he's still out there

WRONG THREAD FUCKER!!!!!!! :thumb:

DeezNutz
04-27-2009, 04:07 PM
How is it that those of us who are accused of being aggressive can have a rational discourse when we are debating between each other?

Because we're all in the same club, man. Didn't you realize?

Pestilence
04-27-2009, 04:08 PM
Because we're all in the same club, man. Didn't you realize?

Did you guys get membership cards....because I never got mine.

DeezNutz
04-27-2009, 04:08 PM

I have a "Fuck True Fans" headband.

Buehler445
04-27-2009, 04:10 PM

I'm pretty stupid, but nobody has ever come after me for being a dumbfuck.

Maybe I'm not pushing the right buttons.

Try this. WHY DON'T YOU GO SUCK OFF SANCHEZ FOR AWHILE!!!!

Would that do it?
Posted via Mobile Device

Pestilence
04-27-2009, 04:10 PM

Where the fuck do I get one of those?

Mr. Flopnuts
04-27-2009, 04:11 PM

Weird. Mine says Chief Drafturbater.

DeezNutz
Where the **** do I get one of those?

It really should be part of the CP shop...

DeezNutz
Weird. Mine says Chief Drafturbater.

LMAO

Nzoner
04-27-2009, 04:12 PM

mine came with my autographed Okoye pic

Pestilence
04-27-2009, 04:12 PM
It really should be part of the CP shop...

I'd buy one.

OnTheWarpath58
04-27-2009, 04:20 PM

LMAO

Is an Official Reebok headband? Have to keep the league office happy, you know.

http://i39.tinypic.com/2zste8h.jpg

Raised On Riots
04-27-2009, 04:24 PM
LMAO

SOLD!

Direckshun
04-27-2009, 04:31 PM
Is it just me, or is "drafturbators" like the dumbest fucking thing?

Buehler445
04-27-2009, 04:32 PM

No. It's dumb.
Posted via Mobile Device

OnTheWarpath58
04-27-2009, 04:32 PM

Consider the source.

Nzoner
04-27-2009, 04:36 PM
LMAO

fock the league office

OnTheWarpath58
04-27-2009, 04:37 PM
fock the league office

Ah, Jim McMahon.

The guy that cringes every time he hears someone say, "stick a fork in it."

Short Leash Hootie

You're a stupid, ****ing **** of a person.

Personally, I'm done with you and your ****ing bullshit, especially when you call out the very few people on this forum that discuss FOOTBALL day in and day out.

You're a stupid, sick **** and now, you're going on Ignore. First time ever that I've put someone on ignore in 9 years but quite frankly, you're ruining this forum by calling out people for discussing football.

You're history.

LMAO

I don't discuss football?

Hey guy, this is a CHIEFS forum...go look at my post history...find my posts during the NFL regular season...

THEY ARE 95% ME DISCUSSING CHIEFS FOOTBALL AND GIVING MY TAKES AND OPINIONS ON THE KANSAS CITY CHIEFS.

Go on, take a look...go look at the threads I've started...go look at every post I've ever made...

This offseason is the first time I've ever strayed away from making Chiefs related posts.

So kindly, fuck yourself guy.

Just because I don't watch college football doesn't mean I can't follow draft weekend...and I can voice my opinion on whether or not I think the four negative fucks of the weekend ruined it for a lot of people who want to be optimistic about the franchise.

Don't get mad at me because I'm one of the only people who can get underneath the skin of the four arrogant idiots on this board who think they are NFL caliber GM's.

Raised On Riots
Consider the source.

LMAO

OnTheWarpath58
04-27-2009, 04:41 PM
Mike Mayock just echoed my thoughts on NFLN regarding Jackson.

I guess he's an idiot too...

Short Leash Hootie
04-27-2009, 04:43 PM
Notice how...the ones piling on are OTWP and Dane, followed by their trio of minions including the biggest leach on the board (DCS).

In fact, I've heard nothing from DCS this weekend other than him defending the four wannabe GM's and their awesome football knowledge.

Seriously dude, come up for a little air...your jaw must hurt from all that sucking.

Short Leash Hootie
04-27-2009, 04:44 PM
Mike Mayock just echoed my thoughts on NFLN regarding Jackson.

I guess he's an idiot too...

LMAOLMAOLMAO

Funny you say that, because as of last week you were all talking about how he lost his burst, and how he has been overrated for years now.

But since he is giving you information that backs up your arguments, he's suddenly a draft guru once again.

Figure it out, dude.

Pestilence
Notice how...the ones piling on are OTWP and Dane, followed by their trio of minions including the biggest leach on the board (DCS).

In fact, I've heard nothing from DCS this weekend other than him defending the four wannabe GM's and their awesome football knowledge.

Seriously dude, come up for a little air...your jaw must hurt from all that sucking.

Notice how basically no one has come into this thread to back you up. Does everyone have you on ignore?

OnTheWarpath58

Piling on?

WTF are you talking about?

YOU started this thread.

Short Leash Hootie
04-27-2009, 04:47 PM
Notice how basically no one has come into this thread to back you up. Does everyone have you on ignore?

what is this, a high school clique?

Do you guys play four square together during recess? If so, are you one of the cheerleaders since there isn't a square for you?

OnTheWarpath58
04-27-2009, 04:48 PM
LMAOLMAOLMAO

Funny you say that, because as of last week you were all talking about how he lost his burst, and how he has been overrated for years now.

But since he is giving you information that backs up your arguments, he's suddenly a draft guru once again.

Figure it out, dude.

Really?

Please find that post.

As I recall, I called him out for saying back in February that Sanchez should have stayed in school, then saying 2 months later that Denver should trade the farm for him, and that he's the #1 QB on his board.

But hey, you're good at making shit up as you go along - like thread titles that state I said things I've never said.

But please, keep stalking me. I'm flattered.

Short Leash Hootie
04-27-2009, 04:49 PM
Piling on?

WTF are you talking about?

YOU started this thread.

because I was depressed our very own qualified GM OTWP has already declared our 1st a bust, and our 3rd to be non-roster worthy.

I don't even know why I am going to watch this year!

Raised On Riots
04-27-2009, 04:49 PM

Minions? Could you possibly BE more of a sperm-waste in this life? When I agree with someones takes or philosophy on a consistent basis that makes me a minion?

Do you even KNOW what the fuck a minion is?

I'm guessing "no".

Raised On Riots
04-27-2009, 04:50 PM
because I was depressed our very own qualified GM OTWP has already declared our 1st a bust, and our 3rd to be non-roster worthy.

I would image you'll be watching the 'Colon Channel', as your head is so far up your own ass.

Short Leash Hootie
04-27-2009, 04:51 PM
hey DCS...what kind of incentives has Hamas hooked you up with for all of that cock sucking?

I'm just curious. That's a lot of work, man!

Raised On Riots
04-27-2009, 04:52 PM
hey DCS...what kind of incentives has Hamas hooked you up with for all of that cock sucking?

I'm just curious. That's a lot of work, man!

"Clean up in booth 5, jizzmopper".

Well, back to work ya' go!:thumb:

Short Leash Hootie
04-27-2009, 04:53 PM
do those kind of shops even exist anymore?

Are you living in the 1980s still, or what?

At least try and be creative...

OnTheWarpath58
04-27-2009, 04:55 PM

Once again, feel free to post where I said anything of the sort.

I've never once said that Jackson would be a bust.

I did say that Jackson (or any other 5-technique) isn't worth the 3rd overall pick, IMO.

I've never once said that Magee was "non-roster worthy." or anything resembling that comment.

I did say that he was a wasted pick, because we never would have taken him had we not tried to force a square peg into a round hole and change defensive schemes. Using your 1st two picks on DL tells me and anyone with a brain that the new regime doesn't think much of our 2008 1st round pick, or our 2007 2nd round pick -as they would play the exact same position in the new scheme.

But please, continue. You have about as good a grasp on facts as you do with the concept of the draft.

Raised On Riots
04-27-2009, 04:56 PM
do those kind of shops even exist anymore?

Are you living in the 1980s still, or what?

At least try and be creative...

If you're inviting me to one of your living room "sword fights", I'm afraid the answer is "no".

doomy3
04-27-2009, 06:32 PM

I don't think it's any dumber than the saying, "true fans."

crazycoffey
04-27-2009, 06:38 PM

print 'em!

but I understand Hootie's point too, the negativity here does get somewhat overboard. But it's true in the offseason crap too....

Raised On Riots
04-27-2009, 06:41 PM

Yeah, but "rage-inducing idiots" just doesn't have the same zip.

Mr. Flopnuts
04-27-2009, 06:43 PM
I'm one of the very, very few Hootie fans on this board. That said, barking up OTW's tree is the wrong move IMO. He's opinionated, but he's consistant, and he's respectful. He'll argue his point to the very end with facts, not insults. He's a solid dude and someone I'd drink a beer with.

Skip Towne
04-27-2009, 06:43 PM
Can't we all just get along?

crazycoffey
04-27-2009, 06:44 PM
I'm one of the very, very few Hootie fans on this board. That said, barking up OTW's tree is the wrong move IMO. He's opinionated, but he's consistant, and he's respectful. He'll argue his point to the very end with facts, not insults. He's a solid dude and someone I'd drink a beer with.

word...

OnTheWarpath58
04-27-2009, 06:45 PM

Blame Carl Peterson.

Raised On Riots
04-27-2009, 06:49 PM
Blame Carl Peterson.

I thought his shtick was "real fans". As in, "I haven't received any calls, faxes, or emails from season ticket holders expressing any displeasure with the teams ungodly suckiness".

Tits McGee
04-27-2009, 06:51 PM
This thread is a complete waste of cyber-space.

OnTheWarpath58
04-27-2009, 06:53 PM
I thought his shtick was "real fans". As in, "I haven't received any calls, faxes, or emails from season ticket holders expressing any displeasure with the teams ungodly suckiness".

Maybe it was "real fans." Either way, it's the same thing.

Regardless, the comment "true fans" existed WELL before this offseason.

Raised On Riots
04-27-2009, 06:55 PM
Maybe it was "real fans." Either way, it's the same thing.

Regardless, the comment "true fans" existed WELL before this offseason.

That quote was from 2007. I don't care either way. "True Fans" is more fitting anyway.

RJ
04-27-2009, 06:56 PM

Is OTW buying?

OnTheWarpath58
04-27-2009, 06:58 PM
Is OTW buying?

For most of you guys, you bet. You're ever in STL, look me up. First one is on me.

stevieray
04-27-2009, 06:59 PM

your radar is true my good man.

RJ
04-27-2009, 07:02 PM
For most of you guys, you bet. You're ever in STL, look me up. First one is on me.

Well then I agree with Flopnuts, by golly!

stevieray
04-27-2009, 07:04 PM
Well then I agree with Flopnuts, by golly!

i likes this kind of party!

luv
04-27-2009, 07:07 PM

What about the second, third, and fourth?

kcpasco
04-27-2009, 07:09 PM
I happened to like the Jackson pick at 3

I guess I'm an idiot and a true fan

OnTheWarpath58
04-27-2009, 07:12 PM
What about the second, third, and fourth?

Negative.

luv
04-27-2009, 07:13 PM
Negative.

I like CrazyCoffey better. :harumph:

OnTheWarpath58
04-27-2009, 07:17 PM
I happened to like the Jackson pick at 3

I guess I'm an idiot and a true fan

Nope.

You just have a differing opinion.

If you notice, I've yet to call anyone who likes this pick a true fan, or stupid, or any other name.

But Hootie's obsession with me has no value if he can't make things up, so it's implied that I've done nothing but chastise people for liking this pick.

OnTheWarpath58
04-27-2009, 07:17 PM

Sweet.

You just saved me $3.50.

LMAO

DeezNutz
04-27-2009, 07:19 PM
Sweet.

You just saved me $3.50.

LMAO

Is that all a double Maker's on the rocks costs? :evil:

OnTheWarpath58
04-27-2009, 07:22 PM

Is OTW buying?

Is that all a double Maker's on the rocks costs? :evil:

Read much, you fuckstick?

Jesus tapdancing Christ.

Fuck walking. RUN into an AIDS tree.

LMAO

DeezNutz
04-27-2009, 07:24 PM
Read much, you ****stick?

Jesus tapdancing Christ.

**** walking. RUN into an AIDS tree.

This place has become a lot less friendly since Hamas left...

OnTheWarpath58
04-27-2009, 07:24 PM

ROFL

JASONSAUTO
04-27-2009, 07:26 PM

hamas left???? when?

Mr. Flopnuts
04-27-2009, 07:29 PM
Nope.

You just have a differing opinion.

If you notice, I've yet to call anyone who likes this pick a true fan, or stupid, or any other name.

But Hootie's obsession with me has no value if he can't make things up, so it's implied that I've done nothing but chastise people for liking this pick.

Which is precisely OTW's stance every time. Guy just wants to discuss football.

DeezNutz
04-27-2009, 07:30 PM
hamas left???? when?

He went to the pisser a little bit ago. He'll be back shortly.

luv
04-27-2009, 07:30 PM

Oh, just stop. He's only paying for the first round.

Mr. Krab
04-27-2009, 07:33 PM
oh bullshit, he attacks somebody in virtually every thread he posts in with some kind of nonsense. True Fan, idiot, Moran,If you knew anything about football etc.

OTW is a complete prick and he enjoys being a complete prick, that's why dane and him get along so well.

Short Leash Hootie
04-27-2009, 07:39 PM
oh bullshit, he attacks somebody in virtually every thread he posts in with some kind of nonsense. True Fan, idiot, Moran,If you knew anything about football etc.

OTW is a complete prick and he enjoys being a complete prick, that's why dane and him get along so well.
It's true.

I don't know why OTWP is getting a free pass when he attacks people with opposing views or those who aren't as informed as he is as much as Hamas does.

No doubt in my mind Hamas and OTWP know football...or Dane for that matter...but they all attack anyone with an opposing view, no matter what.

At least with Mecca he's just an arrogant asshole...he doesn't do a whole lot of name calling.

I don't give a shit about name calling or people calling me an idiot, I do the same thing back to these assholes...just calling it like it is.

crazycoffey
04-27-2009, 07:40 PM

and I'll get the second for those STL visitors...

crazycoffey
04-27-2009, 07:43 PM

I thought you were buying next time?

Mr. Flopnuts
04-27-2009, 07:46 PM
Oh, just stop. He's only paying for the first round.

I'm shootin for the Makers Mark double.

Spare me from the Chiefsplanet members have feelings bullshit. This entire board for the entire time I've been here has been about MANLY banter. That means everyone gets called an asshole at one time or another. If you don't recognize when it's tongue in cheek, ask. I'm not here saying Dane will respect you, or Hamas will respect you, but OTW isn't going to take the time to tell you to kill yourself.

luv
04-27-2009, 07:48 PM
I thought you were buying next time?

:spock:

Mr. Flopnuts
04-27-2009, 07:49 PM
It's true.

I don't know why OTWP is getting a free pass when he attacks people with opposing views or those who aren't as informed as he is as much as Hamas does.

No doubt in my mind Hamas and OTWP know football...or Dane for that matter...but they all attack anyone with an opposing view, no matter what.

At least with Mecca he's just an arrogant asshole...he doesn't do a whole lot of name calling.

I don't give a shit about name calling or people calling me an idiot, I do the same thing back to these assholes...just calling it like it is.

Listen, I'm not saying it never happens. But you yourself are a self proclaimed idiot when it comes to college football and the incoming players in the draft. You can't fault someone for calling a spade a spade. There are some dumbasses on this forum, myself included at times. But the fact is, if you bring a well rounded argument to the table OTW isn't going to tell you that you're a fuqtard.

Mr. Flopnuts
04-27-2009, 07:50 PM
Basically though, OTW is a big boy and I don't make a habit of playing Captain Save a Ho. :D I just wanted to give my take here.

OnTheWarpath58
04-27-2009, 07:50 PM

Here's all 159 posts out of almost 20,000 where the word "idiot" is used in one of my posts. These posts also include where the word "idiot" is used in posts I quoted.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/search.php?searchid=277509

You have to go back to the middle of March to find a post where I called someone an idiot.

But hey, almost every thread, right?

Here's all 48 posts out of 20,000 where I've used the word "moron" in my posts, or quoted a post that included the word "moron."

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/search.php?searchid=277514

So, in summary:

Even if every post referenced above included me calling someone a moron or an idiot, which they don't, to your disappointment, they would total a whopping 1% of all my posts on ChiefsPlanet.

Virtually every thread.

1%

Interesting.

Mr. Flopnuts
04-27-2009, 07:52 PM
Here's all 159 posts out of almost 20,000 where the word "idiot" is used in one of my posts. These posts also include where the word "idiot" is used in posts I quoted.

You have to go back to the middle of March to find a post where I called someone an idiot.

Here's all 48 posts out of 20,000 where I've used the word "moron" in my posts, or quoted a post that included the word "moron."

So, in summary:

Even if every post referenced above included me calling someone a moron or an idiot, which they don't, to your disappointment, they would total a whopping 1% of all my posts on ChiefsPlanet.

Virtually every thread.

1%

Interesting.

Could you go back and change the parameters to "true fan" good sir? :evil:

DeezNutz
04-27-2009, 07:52 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v210/undeniablynikki/Random/Funny/SandyVag.jpg

Mr. Flopnuts
04-27-2009, 07:53 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v210/undeniablynikki/Random/Funny/SandyVag.jpg

LMAO "You must spread some reputation around before giving it to Deez Nuts again."

DeezNutz

We here at the new improved CP don't like statistical analysis.

I'll contact Pioli tomorrow and let you know what kind of evidence we will be accepting.

DaneMcCloud

Holy shit!

LMAO

OnTheWarpath58
04-27-2009, 07:54 PM
Could you go back and change the parameters to "true fan" good sir? :evil:

If we had a better search function, I'd be more than happy to.

OnTheWarpath58
04-27-2009, 07:55 PM

I'll contact Pioli tomorrow and let you know what kind of evidence we will be accepting.

LMAO.

Bugeater
04-27-2009, 07:55 PM
I agree with Hootie, I read through a lot of these draft threads to try to glean information and there is no question that there are people who are being assholes just for the sake of being assholes. Christ, not everyone has the time to watch every fucking college football game and youtube video in order to analyze a guy's "footwork", some of us work long hours and have families, homes and other interests/hobbies.

DaneMcCloud
04-27-2009, 07:56 PM

So, in summary:

Virtually every thread.

1%

Interesting.

Anybody want to bet that my stats on this same exact issue are lower?

:evil:

Simply Red
04-27-2009, 07:57 PM
http://i43.tinypic.com/qrn2vd.jpg

Mr. Flopnuts
04-27-2009, 07:59 PM
Holy shit!

LMAO

This guy will definitely tell you to kill yourself. But only if you really deserve it.

OnTheWarpath58
04-27-2009, 08:00 PM
I agree with Hootie, I read through a lot of these draft threads to try to glean information and there is no question that there are people who are being assholes just for the sake of being assholes. Christ, not everyone has the time to watch every fucking college football game and youtube video in order to analyze a guy's "footwork", some of us work long hours and have families, homes and other interests/hobbies.

Loren, we've met on at least one occasion, and as far as I know, you had no issue with me.

Sorry to hear that's not the case.

I thought Flopnuts was pretty much spot on. You really have to go out of your way for me to name-call. I'd be willing to bet that 98% of my name calling is directed either at trolls, or at people that aren't willing to put together a reasonable argument.

Short Leash Hootie
I agree with Hootie, I read through a lot of these draft threads to try to glean information and there is no question that there are people who are being assholes just for the sake of being assholes. Christ, not everyone has the time to watch every ****ing college football game and youtube video in order to analyze a guy's "footwork", some of us work long hours and have families, homes and other interests/hobbies.

Apparently being optimistic is a big no-no on this board...

If I cheered for the Chiefs like Mecca, I'd stop watching them play...how is that any fun? He is going to cheer for Cassel to suck so he can strut around telling everyone how he's smart and we're stupid etc. etc. etc.

Guaranteed.

That's going to make this board such a pleasure to be a part of!

DaneMcCloud

Personally, I don't see that as the issue.

There are some people in this forum that spend a lot of their time watching, analyzing and scouting college players. Not one of these people consider themselves "Professional Scouts". They do it because it makes them happy, just as many people spend countless hours playing fantasy baseball and get into those statistics are into it. They're just into it.

The problem is that when people that have done nothing other than drink beer and watch a few football games come into contact with those people that have researched. It becomes a pissing match because those who don't follow it closely feel that they know just as much as those that are very thorough. And it's frustrating for both sides.

If those people that don't watch college football closely would either begin watching it more closely OR at least listen to those that do, there would be far less name-calling.

But then again, it wouldn't be Chiefsplanet.

DeezNutz
I agree with Hootie, I read through a lot of these draft threads to try to glean information and there is no question that there are people who are being assholes just for the sake of being assholes. Christ, not everyone has the time to watch every ****ing college football game and youtube video in order to analyze a guy's "footwork", some of us work long hours and have families, homes and other interests/hobbies.

There's no question that many of the draft discussions degenerate into pissing matches, but this is true of most threads on this forum.

What most are overlooking is what is the first mover in most instances. It's very rare for someone to come in with a genuine question or counter-argument (something more substantive than "Trust Pioli") and get shouted down.

Short Leash Hootie
04-27-2009, 08:03 PM
P.S. An example of a perfect football poster on this board is tk13.

He knows his shit, and he never takes any shots at anyone who doesn't agree with his takes.

Of course, he doesn't post that much anymore, and I assume it's because there's no room for any football takes with the four geniouses patrolling every thread.

DeezNutz
04-27-2009, 08:05 PM

He knows his shit, and he never takes any shots at anyone who doesn't agree with his takes.

Of course, he doesn't post that much anymore, and I assume it's because there's no room for any football takes with the four geniouses patrolling every thread.

You're working pretty hard to silence these four brilliant posters. I'll send you a "Fuck True Fans" headband if you want. I can see you want in...

Simply Red
04-27-2009, 08:07 PM
I just want to make this very clear, I don't know very much about football.

Short Leash Hootie
04-27-2009, 08:07 PM
Personally, I don't see that as the issue.

There are some people in this forum that spend a lot of their time watching, analyzing and scouting college players. Not one of these people consider themselves "Professional Scouts". They do it because it makes them happy, just as many people spend countless hours playing fantasy baseball and get into those statistics are into it. They're just into it.

The problem is that when people that have done nothing other than drink beer and watch a few football games come into contact with those people that have researched. It becomes a pissing match because those who don't follow it closely feel that they know just as much as those that are very thorough. And it's frustrating for both sides.

If those people that don't watch college football closely would either begin watching it more closely OR at least listen to those that do, there would be far less name-calling.

But then again, it wouldn't be Chiefsplanet.

I haven't missed a Chiefs game (not counting the Friday night game in Miami a few years back) in a long, long, long fucking time.

Just because I don't watch college football doesn't mean I'm not totally pumped for the draft, and doesn't mean I don't read all of the "experts" and watch the draft in its entirety (which I did)...

So that means I have to sit back and listen to you, Mecca, OTWP and Hamas piss all over Pioli and my favorite team while I'm trying to keep up with other Chiefs fans in the draft thread?

Fuck that.

You guys were being pricks, so I was being a prick back. Deal with it. I guarantee you guys ruined the moods of 80% of the people trying to enjoy themselves for one of the greatest pro football events of the year...I know I was TOTALLY stoked entering the day and after the first pick and blah blah blah I had to deal with you fucktards talking about how amazing Atlanta is and how stupid we are and how much dick Clark Hunt has in his mouth etc...

So don't use your 'omg we research and this is our hobby' bullshit on me...just because I don't watch college football doesn't mean I look forward to the draft any less than you self-proclaimed geniouses (who apparently don't know nearly as much as you think, judging by the fact Mecca was wrong about 99% of the time in the draft thread).

DeezNutz
04-27-2009, 08:08 PM
I just want to make this very clear, I don't know very much about football.

Go fuck yourself.

Short Leash Hootie
04-27-2009, 08:10 PM
There's no question that many of the draft discussions degenerate into pissing matches, but this is true of most threads on this forum.

What most are overlooking is what is the first mover in most instances. It's very rare for someone to come in with a genuine question or counter-argument (something more substantive than "Trust Pioli") and get shouted down.

Oh, shut the fuck up.

If someone goes against the four geniouses, or the overall consensus, they get hammered for it...and it's usually these four geniouses teaming up together and leading the way.

This draft weekend was a disaster on this site and it was THEIR fault.

Plain and simple.

They can argue all the want...these draft geniouses ruined the entire mood of the site...it wasn't fun to be a part of, at all.

"Then you should have gone somewhere else!"

And to that I reply with...suck a dick. Maybe you four should have gone somewhere else.

Simply Red
04-27-2009, 08:10 PM

http://i39.tinypic.com/i2r90j.gif

Simply Red
04-27-2009, 08:11 PM
Go **** yourself.

sweet, thanks..

Nzoner
04-27-2009, 08:11 PM
The problem is that when people that have done nothing other than drink beer and watch a few football games

Watch it focker,those are two of my best attributes

Jenson71
04-27-2009, 08:12 PM

what the hell is wrong with you?

Jenson71
04-27-2009, 08:14 PM
Oh yeah, I'll also want to get this out there. I knew two people in the entire draft, and by that I mean "had heard of them before the draft" : Chris Wells, Mark Sanchez.

True Fan, coming through

Basileus777
04-27-2009, 08:15 PM
Hamas really knows how to piss people off. :)

Jenson71
04-27-2009, 08:19 PM
Oh, and another thing - I've never actually seen a football game before. I usually just watch the Super Bowl commercials. Those are fun!

OnTheWarpath58
04-27-2009, 08:21 PM
I haven't missed a Chiefs game (not counting the Friday night game in Miami a few years back) in a long, long, long fucking time.

Just because I don't watch college football doesn't mean I'm not totally pumped for the draft, and doesn't mean I don't read all of the "experts" and watch the draft in its entirety (which I did)...

So that means I have to sit back and listen to you, Mecca, OTWP and Hamas piss all over Pioli and my favorite team while I'm trying to keep up with other Chiefs fans in the draft thread?

Fuck that.

You guys were being pricks, so I was being a prick back. Deal with it. I guarantee you guys ruined the moods of 80% of the people trying to enjoy themselves for one of the greatest pro football events of the year...I know I was TOTALLY stoked entering the day and after the first pick and blah blah blah I had to deal with you fucktards talking about how amazing Atlanta is and how stupid we are and how much dick Clark Hunt has in his mouth etc...

So don't use your 'omg we research and this is our hobby' bullshit on me...just because I don't watch college football doesn't mean I look forward to the draft any less than you self-proclaimed geniouses (who apparently don't know nearly as much as you think, judging by the fact Mecca was wrong about 99% of the time in the draft thread).

Oh, shut the fuck up.

If someone goes against the four geniouses, or the overall consensus, they get hammered for it...and it's usually these four geniouses teaming up together and leading the way.

This draft weekend was a disaster on this site and it was THEIR fault.

Plain and simple.

They can argue all the want...these draft geniouses ruined the entire mood of the site...it wasn't fun to be a part of, at all.

"Then you should have gone somewhere else!"

And to that I reply with...suck a dick. Maybe you four should have gone somewhere else.

Sorry that my 22 posts -out of over 5,300 in that thread - which interestingly enough all came after 3:00 on SUNDAY afternoon - ruined your entire weekend.

You have an issue with Hamas or Mecca? Fine.

Lumping me in this is making you look foolish, as others have pointed out, and you keep validating that opinion with every post.

Sam Hall
04-27-2009, 08:23 PM
The draft bickering and fighting ruined the board, at least for me. I no longer see a reason to post here.

Raised On Riots
04-27-2009, 08:23 PM

Sorry that my 22 posts -out of over 5,300 in that thread - which interestingly enough all came after 3:00 on SUNDAY afternoon - ruined your entire weekend.

Lumping me in this is making you look foolish, as others have pointed out, and you keep validating with every post.

Awwww...we wizzed in Hooties Cheerios.:rolleyes:

stumppy
04-27-2009, 08:25 PM
Hamas really knows how to piss people off. :)

If you like what he has done with the draft threads you should see him in action with a bag of dog shit.

Basileus777
04-27-2009, 08:26 PM
If you like what he has done with the draft threads you should see him in action with a bag of dog shit.

I wouldn't say I like it, but the man does know how to troll.

Short Leash Hootie
04-27-2009, 08:30 PM
Awwww...we wizzed in Hooties Cheerios.:rolleyes:

you don't count...even though you suck up to these guys, I'm 99% certain they don't acknowledge you just like the rest of us, so even I won't put you on them...that would just be a dick move on my part

stumppy
04-27-2009, 08:32 PM

I agree.
You put his face and a bag of dogshit together it's a good time for all. He's Money!

Simply Red
04-27-2009, 08:34 PM

i think stummpy is saying 'Hamas' is Johnny Matrix.

Delano
04-27-2009, 08:35 PM
http://i39.tinypic.com/i2r90j.gif

DELICIOUS!

Buehler445

Lumping me in this is making you look foolish, as others have pointed out, and you keep validating that opinion with every post.

ROFL

He made the thread about you and you posted in the draft thread 22 times?

OnTheWarpath58
ROFL

Comical.

However, IMO (which is the entire point of this place last I checked - people voicing opinions) Jackson will not play to the level of his draft position, which would be equal to or better than Richard Seymour. Apparently Pioli agrees, as several posters have claimed Pioli said he doesn't see Jackson as a Seymour type.

Regarding Magee, I do feel it was a wasted pick - especially when guys like Michael Johnson, Antoine Caldwell, Kraig Urbik, Brandon Tate and Jason Williams were still on the board.

1) BJ Raji
3) Jarron Gilbert
4) Lawrence Sidbury
5) Jamon Meridith
6) Matt Slauson
7) AQ Shipley
7) Dannell Ellerbe

Really?

Please find that post.

As I recall, I called him out for saying back in February that Sanchez should have stayed in school, then saying 2 months later that Denver should trade the farm for him, and that he's the #1 QB on his board.

But hey, you're good at making shit up as you go along - like thread titles that state I said things I've never said.

But please, keep stalking me. I'm flattered.

Once again, feel free to post where I said anything of the sort.

I've never once said that Jackson would be a bust.

I did say that Jackson (or any other 5-technique) isn't worth the 3rd overall pick, IMO.

I've never once said that Magee was "non-roster worthy." or anything resembling that comment.

I did say that he was a wasted pick, because we never would have taken him had we not tried to force a square peg into a round hole and change defensive schemes. Using your 1st two picks on DL tells me and anyone with a brain that the new regime doesn't think much of our 2008 1st round pick, or our 2007 2nd round pick -as they would play the exact same position in the new scheme.

But please, continue. You have about as good a grasp on facts as you do with the concept of the draft.

So, in summary:

Virtually every thread.

1%

Interesting.

Amazing that the thread starter has ignored every one of the above posts. I've given him multiple chances to back up these claims he's made, but he's not willing to respond.

I'm sure it has nothing at all to do with the fact that they annihilate his argument, and make him look ridiculous...

OnTheWarpath58
04-27-2009, 08:37 PM
ROFL

He made the thread about you and you posted in the draft thread 22 times?

Yep.

I wasn't on the board at all on Saturday, and didn't make my first post until exactly 3:00 on Sunday, right after we picked Quinten Lawrence.

Go figure.

Raised On Riots
04-27-2009, 08:38 PM
you don't count...even though you suck up to these guys, I'm 99% certain they don't acknowledge you just like the rest of us, so even I won't put you on them...that would just be a dick move on my part

Hootie, I don't need you or Talking Douche to confirm whether or not Hamas and Mecca consider me a "forum buddy", okay you assholes? The reps and friend status is QUITE enough.

You may resume with your piss and moan.

Mr. Krab
The draft bickering and fighting ruined the board, at least for me. I no longer see a reason to post here.
My last post in this thread.

Alot of people think GoChiefs was ruining this board. In my opinion his troll/spamming wasn't exactly good for it. BUT ........ he didn't even come close to doing what mecca,hamas,otw and their cronies are doing. They have succeeded in turning the place into a battle ground. It's not just "manly banter" it's a blood feud in almost every thread. What should of been the best draft season discussion since back in the Marty days was trashed by "The 14" or whatever the hell they call themselves. They want to fight, want to win ... doesn't matter what the subject, they would trash the place over which flavor cookie was the best.

Using Iggy doesn't work either because they don't just post, they bring every thread down to a mudslinging brawl that you can't ignore. It ruins every possible discussion and ChiefsPlanet would be better off without them posting here.

They have turned the Lounge into a football version of the Washington D.C. subforum.

just one person opinion.

Simply Red
Amazing that the thread starter has ignored every one of the above posts.

I'm sure it has nothing at all to do with the fact that they annihilate his argument, and make him look ridiculous...
Are you POSITIVE that is spelled correctly?

Short Leash Hootie
04-27-2009, 08:39 PM
The reps and friend status is QUITE enough.

ROFL

Whatever helps you sleep at night, little guy.

OnTheWarpath58
04-27-2009, 08:42 PM
My last post in this thread.

Of course it is.

I wouldn't want to respond to this exchange if I were you either:

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/searc...earchid=277509

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/searc...earchid=277514

So, in summary:

Virtually every thread.

1%

Delano
There has been a whole lot of craziness on Chiefsplanet over the past few months, but hopefully having everyone sit down and express their feelings and hug it out in this thread will help the community move forward into a brighter future.

stumppy
i think stummpy is saying 'Hamas' is Johnny Matrix.

Thats the rumor. :evil:

Basileus777
04-27-2009, 08:43 PM
Everyone else is being unfairly lumped with Hamas. Mecca and OTWP don't really troll and insult people to the same degree.

DeezNutz
04-27-2009, 08:45 PM
I would like to invite all the people who find themselves hurt over this, or any other thread, to come here and give me a hug.

A mouth hug for DeezNutz, of course, but a hug nonetheless.

dirk digler
04-27-2009, 08:47 PM

tk is one of the best posters on this board and he made a post last night and Hamas responded to him by calling him an asshole even though tk13 wasn't even responding to him

I like hamas but this is probably why tk doesn't come around much anymore

Raised On Riots
04-27-2009, 08:52 PM
I would like to invite all the people who find themselves hurt over this, or any other thread, to come here and give me a hug.

A mouth hug for DeezNutz, of course, but a hug nonetheless.

Where can one register for Hootie Planet?

DeezNutz
04-27-2009, 08:53 PM
tk is one of the best posters on this board and he made a post last night and Hamas responded to him by calling him an asshole even though tk13 wasn't even responding to him

I like hamas but this is probably why tk doesn't come around much anymore

tk13's post: "You are being difficult. As usual. Show me a mock from a couple months ago that had Jackson going to the Chiefs. Nobody evaluated Jackson as high as the Chiefs did until they found out Pioli had evaluated him that way."

To which Hamas said:
"I never made that argument you ****ing passive aggressive jackass.

I was responding to this erroneous gem:

But it's very difficult to predict what Pioli, Parcells, or Belichick is going to do. Nobody thought they'd take Chung with their first pick, etc. I think that's going to be a trend as long as Pioli is here

If it were so difficult, people wouldn't have correctly predicted the past two picks of Scott Pioli teams, especially since things were on "lockdown" at Arrowhead."

http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=206726&page=13

booger
04-27-2009, 08:56 PM
tags) CP Civil War soon (tags

dirk digler
04-27-2009, 08:58 PM
tk13's post: "You are being difficult. As usual. Show me a mock from a couple months ago that had Jackson going to the Chiefs. Nobody evaluated Jackson as high as the Chiefs did until they found out Pioli had evaluated him that way."

To which Hamas said:
"I never made that argument you ****ing passive aggressive jackass.

I was responding to this erroneous gem:

But it's very difficult to predict what Pioli, Parcells, or Belichick is going to do. Nobody thought they'd take Chung with their first pick, etc. I think that's going to be a trend as long as Pioli is here

If it were so difficult, people wouldn't have correctly predicted the past two picks of Scott Pioli teams, especially since things were on "lockdown" at Arrowhead."

http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=206726&page=13

You think that warranted being called a passive aggressive jackass?

And I was wrong he was responding to him he just didn't quote him. My bad

Sam Hall
04-27-2009, 08:59 PM
Ripping people over their draft opinions is ridiculous since the GMs have entirely different projections. That should be the lesson from this draft. Don't tell me certain posters know more about the draft than other posters.

DeezNutz
04-27-2009, 09:00 PM
You think that warranted being called a passive aggressive jackass?

And I was wrong he was responding to him he just didn't quote him. My bad

I probably wouldn't have responded in that way. But, depending upon how one reads the tone of tk13's post, one can see Hamas's interpretation.

Simply Red
04-27-2009, 09:00 PM
Thats the rumor. :evil:

'Hamas' is a real 'softee' in real life, he once made a gay pass at me at the urinal, (he tried to compliment me on my tie,) and I was all like, 'your compliment was sufficient, Jenkins!'

OnTheWarpath58
04-27-2009, 09:03 PM
Ripping people over their draft opinions is ridiculous since the GMs have entirely different projections. That should be the lesson from this draft. Don't tell me certain posters know more about the draft than other posters.

Sam, that's ridiculous, and you know it.

Some people know more about History than others.

Some people know more about Physics than others.

Some people know more about Home Improvement than others.

Some people know more about Football than others.

And yes, some people know more about the draft than others.

Simply Red
04-27-2009, 09:03 PM
internet-fighting (as adults) is ****ing soooooo incredibly childish, seriously.

Basileus777
04-27-2009, 09:05 PM
internet adult 'fighting' is fucking soooooo incredibly childish, seriously.

The internet is serious business.

Delano
04-27-2009, 09:05 PM
'Hamas' is a real 'softee' in real life, he once made a gay pass at me at the urinal, (he tried to compliment me on my tie,) and I was all like, 'your compliment was sufficient, Jenkins!'

Come on, now.

Mr. Flopnuts
04-27-2009, 09:06 PM
There has been a whole lot of craziness on Chiefsplanet over the past few months, but hopefully having everyone sit down and express their feelings and hug it out in this thread will help the community move forward into a brighter future.

LMAO I'd hug it out with you Delano but I don't want you drawin wood.

dirk digler
04-27-2009, 09:06 PM
I probably wouldn't have responded in that way. But, depending upon how one reads the tone of tk13's post, one can see Hamas's interpretation.

I could understand if he called him a name or something but it kind of came out of the blue.

Anyway I am glad the draft is over so maybe everyone will calm down at least until training camp

booger
04-27-2009, 09:07 PM
tags) RoR was BornInAToilet (tags

Short Leash Hootie
04-27-2009, 09:08 PM
Everyone else is being unfairly lumped with Hamas. Mecca and OTWP don't really troll and insult people to the same degree.

Well...

Mecca doesn't insult people so much, but his pessimistic attitude towards everything Chiefs related is hard to tolerate...and he's a part of EVERY Chiefs thread...he's just not the casual "negative nancy"...he turns every Chiefs thread into a fucking drag.

Sam Hall

Some people need to get a life.

DeezNutz
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2232/2319398472_c4660152a8.jpg?v=0

Mr. Flopnuts
04-27-2009, 09:09 PM

LMAO Right. They could never be journalists.

Delano
04-27-2009, 09:10 PM
Well...

Mecca doesn't insult people so much, but his pessimistic attitude towards everything Chiefs related is hard to tolerate...and he's a part of EVERY Chiefs thread...he's just not the casual "negative nancy"...he turns every Chiefs thread into a fucking drag.

You are trying to create a mecca-free future, ehh?

luv
04-27-2009, 09:10 PM
I haven't seen Mecca tonight.

Raised On Riots
04-27-2009, 09:11 PM
Well...

Oh fuck me; enough of this horse shit!

Unsubscribe.

DeezNutz
04-27-2009, 09:11 PM
You are trying to create a mecca-free future, ehh?

I have seen what's wrong with this forum, and his name is Mecca.

Now be good sheep and count yourselves to sleep. We're a happy, friendly, Chiefs-filled bunch. Yeah, Arrowhead!

booger
04-27-2009, 09:12 PM

tags) mecca is washing his hair (tags

Reaper16
04-27-2009, 09:12 PM
ChiefsPlanet lost its burst today.

Sam Hall
04-27-2009, 09:13 PM
LMAO Right. They could never be journalists.

See, responses like this are why CP is no longer fun. I'm not in the journalism industry anymore and might not go back. I don't even particularly like it.

Mr. Flopnuts
(tags) fellate and berate (tags)

dirk digler

I think I am free to say but Mecca is taking some time off. I hope he doesn't mind me saying that.

booger
04-27-2009, 09:14 PM
tags) garcia bronco eats asians (tags

DaneMcCloud
04-27-2009, 09:15 PM

nobody noes more than nobody elses

Sam Hall
I think I am free to say but Mecca is taking some time off. I hope he doesn't mind me saying that.

The boss wants us to know he's taking a break and will be back soon:rolleyes:

DeezNutz
See, responses like this are why CP is no longer fun. I'm not in the journalism industry anymore and might not go back. I don't even particularly like it.

Because it seemed like a personal attack?

Like the kind that are frequently directed at posters like........Mecca?

Mr. Flopnuts

What does my post have to do with CP being fun? If you lost your job, then I'm sorry I brought it up. I just don't see how you're justified to tell someone who analyzes and writes about the upcoming draft to get a life. It smacks of your "I'm better than you" schtick.

Mr. Flopnuts
04-27-2009, 09:16 PM

I don't think he wanted it talked about.

DeezNutz
nobody noes more than nobody elses

Well done! We're all equal here. :grouphug:

DaneMcCloud

And you called Mecca a "downer".

At least a not a stupid motherfucker.

Like yourself.

dirk digler
04-27-2009, 09:17 PM

he didn't tell me to say anything and who knows if he will be back or not.

I don't get all the hate from some of you guys.

OnTheWarpath58

There it is.

Exactly the point some people are trying to make.

Someone makes a comment, is called out for it, and then the insults come instead of debating.

DaneMcCloud
Well done! We're all equal here. :grouphug:

Except for girth and length

DeezNutz
04-27-2009, 09:18 PM

Well, I didn't want to make you feel bad...

Mr. Flopnuts

You know what they say about a guy with big feet.........

Big shoes.

DaneMcCloud
There it is.

Exactly the point some people are trying to make.

Someone makes a comment, is called out for it, and then the insults come instead of debating.

I have absolutely NO problem insulting Sam Hall.

He brings nothing to Chiefsplanet.

No knowledge.

No insight.

No humor.

No personality.

Just insults.

In other words, NOTHING.

DaneMcCloud
Well, I didn't want to make you feel bad...

LMAO