PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Rumor. Nick

googlegoogle
04-27-2009, 02:00 PM
Sources are telling him DJ is in jeopardy of losing his job to Demario Williams. He said this on his morning talk show.

raybec 4
04-27-2009, 02:02 PM
Source is other board but he also mentioned this on morning talk show.

To who?

DaWolf
04-27-2009, 02:02 PM
And Tyler Thigpen might win the starting QB job...

BigRock
04-27-2009, 02:03 PM
If we started a thread for everything Nick said "might" happen over the last week, they'd all go back at least 3 pages before you could find another topic.

Basileus777
04-27-2009, 02:04 PM
To who?

The ghost of Pat Thomas.

John_Wayne
04-27-2009, 02:11 PM
He might be wrong most of the time, but he doesn't lie to us.

He also said that.

tomahawk kid
04-27-2009, 02:14 PM
He might be wrong most of the time, but he doesn't lie to us.

He also said that.

Stop it.

keg in kc
04-27-2009, 02:15 PM
Yeah, I'm sure his job's in terrible jeopardy on April 27th, months before two-a-days.

DaWolf
04-27-2009, 02:15 PM
If the coaches are insinuating that, it's probably to light a fire under DJ's ass. DJ needs to start playing like the pro bowler he's supposed to have already become. Let's see what new coaches can do with him...

CrazyPhuD
04-27-2009, 02:34 PM
Is Scanlon back? That's the only person I could see DJ losing his starting job to.

chop
04-27-2009, 02:39 PM
He doesn't have any sources that have more knowledge than any of the posters on this site.

chiefs1111
04-27-2009, 02:41 PM
Nick really is an ass clown

Farzin
04-27-2009, 02:45 PM
And Tyler Thigpen might win the starting QB job...

We're bringing back Jared Allen and Tony Gonzalez too...

Ari Chi3fs
04-27-2009, 02:47 PM
Nick might have monkeys fly out of his ass too... especially since he always talks out of it.

wild1
04-27-2009, 03:15 PM
Nick Athan also said a day or two before the draft that there was a deal on the table for the Chiefs to trade the #3 to the Broncos for both of their first round picks. ROFL

The Bad Guy
04-27-2009, 03:16 PM
I know for a fact that Nick is a boldfaced liar.

Fuck off, John Wayne.

wild1
04-27-2009, 03:25 PM
I know for a fact that Nick is a boldfaced liar.

**** off, John Wayne.

well like what I posted, he said that deal with Denver was on the table, and this was directly refuted by Pioli the following day.

LaChapelle
04-27-2009, 03:26 PM
Just trying to be relevant. People don't even make fun of him that much anymore. Punchline is his best gig.

LaChapelle
06-08-2009, 09:04 PM
We love our little Nickie.

Count Zarth
06-08-2009, 09:07 PM
He doesn't have any sources that have more knowledge than any of the posters on this site.

Actually, he does.

Including himself...since you know, he actually attends practice. Unlike ANYONE on this site.

J Diddy
06-08-2009, 09:16 PM
Actually, he does.

Including himself...since you know, he actually attends practice. Unlike ANYONE on this site.

and the ironic thing is he knows as much as anyone on this sites guesses

Count Zarth
06-08-2009, 09:18 PM
and the ironic thing is he knows as much as anyone on this sites guesses

This is not remotely accurate.

KCChiefsMan
06-08-2009, 09:19 PM
I heard Sammy Knight is coming back to KC

FAX
06-08-2009, 09:21 PM
DJ certainly hasn't lived up to expectations. But, I'd be very surprised to see him lose his starting position this year. We're questionable at linebacker, anyhow. The basic concept of requiring each and every player on the squad to fight for their roster spot is pretty darn neat, though. Herm yapped about it, but he didn't mean it. Maybe Haley is sincere. I hope so. I also hope that someday it will rain boobies. For some reason, I think that shoveling the drive clear of boobies would be kind of interesting, "FAX ... would you please shovel all those darn boobies off the driveway? And while you're at it, could you check to see if boobies are clogging up the eave drains or blocking the garage door? Darn that weatherman ... he never said a thing about expecting boobies."

FAX

DaFace
06-08-2009, 09:22 PM
THE DEAL IS DONE!

RJ
06-08-2009, 09:24 PM
Print 'em!

Just Passin' By

From what people here post, neither is Nick.

J Diddy

Perhaps I'm biased and being unfair. Could you enlighten me as to his percentage of accuracy with his comments?

Pants
06-08-2009, 09:33 PM
The whole Shanarat thing pretty much obliterated the one molecule of trust I had for this guy.

Count Zarth
06-08-2009, 09:39 PM
The whole Shanarat thing pretty much obliterated the one molecule of trust I had for this guy.

Dude, Nick never reported Shanahan was a done deal.

Never.

Smed1065
06-08-2009, 09:41 PM
File this with the rat, DVD and LJ, including the lost playbook incident.

Nick does not lie? No he sucks.

DeezNutz
06-08-2009, 09:42 PM

Never.

LMAO

This is the only dike you'll ever have your finger in.

Pants
06-08-2009, 09:44 PM

Never.

I remember you vehemently saying that at the time you were proclaiming Shanahan was a 100% lock to be the Chiefs HC, but you were basing all that on Nick's info, were you not?

Also, you know I fucking warned you.

Count Zarth
06-08-2009, 09:47 PM
I remember you vehemently saying that at the time you were proclaiming Shanahan was a 100% lock to be the Chiefs HC, but you were basing all that on Nick's info, were you not?

Absolutely not.

DeezNutz
06-08-2009, 09:47 PM
Let's play semantics about "reported."

Yeah111

DeezNutz
06-08-2009, 09:48 PM
Insert Star Trek .gif.

Pants
06-08-2009, 09:49 PM
Absolutely not.

Dude, man the fuck up about it. It's not like he reads your posts on CP.

Count Zarth
06-08-2009, 09:51 PM
Dude, man the fuck up about it. It's not like he reads your posts on CP.

This is an irrelevant conversation.

DeezNutz
06-08-2009, 09:54 PM
THE DEAL IS DONE!!!

(still not reporting)

FAX
06-08-2009, 09:57 PM
There's a fine line between reporting and speculating or (on a slow news day when there's nothing better to talk about) just yanking something from one's rear orifice of icky, stinky darkness. Personally, I've had a gut full of WPI after that last fiasco on their board and getting banned for no reason other than being the voice of reason in a pool of blank-eyed, brainwashed, myopic, zombie WPItes.

Is Nick half midget, by any chance?

FAX

Pants
06-08-2009, 09:59 PM
This is an irrelevant conversation.

LMAO

I mean the dude is making money by making stupid shit up, so props to him on that. His website is like the fucking Peoples Temple Agricultural Project II. The only real losers in this whole thing are the subscribers, but those fucking idiots deserve it.

I'm only sad because he's fucking tooling you, that's all [unless you're making bank, then everything is OK].

Pants
06-08-2009, 10:00 PM

FAX

As ol' Skip would say: "He's a mental [half] midget."

Mr. Arrowhead
06-08-2009, 10:00 PM
I still laugh to this day when i heard Adam Scheffer school Nick athan on the radio.

Count Zarth
06-08-2009, 10:01 PM
LMAO

I mean the dude is making money by making stupid shit up, so props to him on that.

You do realize, of course, that you are wrong?

BigRock
06-08-2009, 10:05 PM
I mean the dude is making money by making stupid shit up

So he's not making money?

ICEBURN

wild1
06-08-2009, 10:06 PM
I still laugh to this day when i heard Adam Scheffer school Nick "Assclown" Athan on the radio.

this guy was schooled by the entire world on the Shanahan fiasco. it can't get any clearer than that

Pants
06-08-2009, 10:06 PM

I must admit, I don't frequent WPI since the sight of those fucking sheep makes me want to gouge my eyes out, HOWEVER, of all the times you or anyone else has claimed something was about to happen per Nick, the complete opposite has ALWAYS happened.

Of course you can always say "Nick never said so." I mean it's true, he never came on CP and claimed anything himself. He's got a nice gig going.

Tribal Warfare
06-08-2009, 10:08 PM
THE DEAL IS DONE!

time to sticky the ChiefsPlanet Store thread again http://www.realraptalk.com/images/smilies/hydro.gif

Count Zarth
06-08-2009, 10:08 PM
of all the times you or anyone else has claimed something was about to happen per Nick, the complete opposite has ALWAYS happened.

Definitely not true.

BarrySPAMAID
06-08-2009, 10:09 PM
We're bringing back Jared Allen and Tony Gonzalez too...

COSIGN!!!

Tribal Warfare
06-08-2009, 10:10 PM
Definitely not true.

What about Saunders is definitely going to the Lions tidbit?

Pants
06-08-2009, 10:11 PM
Definitely not true.

Examples, please.

DeezNutz
06-08-2009, 10:12 PM
If Whitlock is bitching about access, I'm sure Nick Athan is having no problem getting lots of insider goodies.

BarrySPAMAID
06-08-2009, 10:14 PM
Demario Williams LMFAO!!!!

SUPERBOWL!!

wild1
06-08-2009, 10:22 PM
This is exactly why we need tags. All the shanahan threads could have been tagged. Easy indexing for revisionists

Smed1065
06-08-2009, 10:22 PM
Examples, please.

He highlighted always.

Usually only 95% wrong.

PS.
He does read post here but he reads like he spells and writes.

ROFL

Rain Man
06-08-2009, 10:24 PM

FAX

Yeah, but it's the left half. Poor guy walks in circles nonstop.

Rain Man
06-08-2009, 10:29 PM
This is exactly why we need tags. All the shanahan threads could have been tagged. Easy indexing for revisionists

I'm not sure it helps, though, when the only tags are "Ratface scuttling east", "Broncos still stink", "WPI eats kittens", "Claythan doesn't like girls", and "Penisbreath penisbreath penisbreath".

FAX
06-08-2009, 10:31 PM
Yeah, but it's the left half. Poor guy walks in circles nonstop.

Hmmm. Descended from hill-folk, no doubt.

FAX

wild1
06-08-2009, 10:35 PM
I'm not sure it helps, though, when the only tags are "Ratface scuttling east", "Broncos still stink", "WPI eats kittens", "Claythan doesn't like girls", and "Penisbreath penisbreath penisbreath".

As long as SOME people make good ones, the value still exists, they don't have to all be serious.

I thought the admins said the main reason they didn't allow tags was because some people got butthurt that they couldn't tell who wrote something mean about them and boo hoo hoo... it's too bad the baby has to go out with the bathwater

FAX
06-08-2009, 10:38 PM
Apparently, Mr. Rain Man is thinking only of himself again.

It is unfortunate indeed that he is so inconsiderate of those who, from time to time, encounter the need to conduct a thread search for "penisbreathers".

FAX

Phobia
06-08-2009, 10:59 PM
Nick is right way more than 5% of the time. Way more. It's more like 22% of the time. That's not super awful I don't think.

Smed1065
06-08-2009, 11:02 PM
Nick is right way more than 5% of the time. Way more. It's more like 22% of the time. That's not super awful I don't think.

That is not bad.

If it was all free I guess.

1 inside source every 3 days (being generous) at like $119.00 is around 78% profit for being wrong 2 to 1 for inside info.

Phobia
06-08-2009, 11:06 PM
I think he's getting smarter and smarter with the information he'll release after all these years.... He's no dummy.

alanm
06-08-2009, 11:14 PM
Nick is right way more than 5% of the time. Way more. It's more like 22% of the time. That's not super awful I don't think.He's hitting above the Mendoza line. That's awesome. :thumb:

smittysbar
06-08-2009, 11:18 PM
Still laughing at the whole "THE DEAL IS DONE".........Classic

T-post Tom
06-08-2009, 11:42 PM
Warpaint now reporting that the Chiefs are considering trading next year's first round pick to Detroit in exchange for Eric Hicks. :rolleyes:

Nightfyre
06-08-2009, 11:50 PM
WPI and its associates are a joke, and not even a funny one anymore. I can't believe they get PAID to write at an elementary school level. I've pulled better writing out of my ass after not sleeping for three days straight. The Chiefs could use some real journalism and less nonsensical speculators.

Silock
06-09-2009, 12:22 AM

Neither is he, so I guess it all works out in the end.

Silock
06-09-2009, 12:26 AM

It wouldn't be bad if it weren't something you had to pay for. But as a pay service, no way. That's terribad.

J Diddy
06-09-2009, 12:29 AM

He must still owe you a check or something.

Count Zarth
06-09-2009, 12:32 AM
Is it just me or is a Warpaint thread at the TOP of Chiefsplanet again?

You guys must love WPI.

J Diddy
06-09-2009, 12:38 AM

You guys must love WPI.

Yep that's it.

Swazey
06-09-2009, 01:09 AM
I learned today that Nick is synonymous with the 'Assclown'... 'cuz I thought we were talking about Nick 'What's Wright' Wright... thanks Chiefsplanet.

BossChief
06-09-2009, 05:06 AM
has wpi ever broken a story that turned out to be true?

from Ty Law (in 2005) to the rat, I have learned to reguard wpi as nothing more than alot of rumors and pipedreams.

What stories has wpi ever really "broken" that turned out correct?

Its cool though, to each his own, I guess...

Fried Meat Ball!
06-09-2009, 05:19 AM
As long as SOME people make good ones, the value still exists, they don't have to all be serious.

I thought the admins said the main reason they didn't allow tags was because some people got butthurt that they couldn't tell who wrote something mean about them and boo hoo hoo... it's too bad the baby has to go out with the bathwater

The problem, as I see it, is that people don't use their freakin' brains and you end up with distasteful tags on threads where something tragic or sad or personal happened. People hide behind the anonymity of the internet and do/say things they would never do to someone's face.

Mile High Mania
06-09-2009, 05:56 AM
Actually, he does.

:rolleyes:

You guys must love WPI.

It would be great if you could do everyone a favor, devote 100% of your time to WPI from now until July 10th... come back and see if you're missed. Just take a full month off, focus on WPI - your one true love.

Count Zarth
06-09-2009, 06:05 AM
has wpi ever broken a story that turned out to be true?

Why, yes. It was just last week when we reported before anyone else that Brian Waters was in Kansas City.

Toodles!

BigRedChief
06-09-2009, 06:11 AM
Didn't Gretz report that DJ has been running with the 2nd teamers all through OTA's a month ago? Don't read Gretz, just thought I saw something posted on here?

Count Zarth
06-09-2009, 06:12 AM
Didn't Gretz report that DJ has been running with the 2nd teamers all through OTA's a month ago?

No.

wild1
06-09-2009, 06:20 AM
The problem, as I see it, is that people don't use their freakin' brains and you end up with distasteful tags on threads where something tragic or sad or personal happened. People hide behind the anonymity of the internet and do/say things they would never do to someone's face.

Well, if you have thin skin the internet might not be your game.

Mile High Mania
06-09-2009, 06:22 AM

There's a difference in good natured fun / giving people a bit of hell and crossing a line. Sure, it's the Internet, but it doesn't mean you have to forget how to be civil.

Fried Meat Ball!
06-09-2009, 06:25 AM

Agree to disagree. This is a community, and many of the people here I'd consider friends, despite the fact we've not met. It has nothing to do with having thin skin, while it has everything to do with people being absolute pricks behind the shadow of anonymity when someone is in pain. That's not cool on a bulletin board or real life, IMO.

Just out of curiosity, in your opinion what's wrong with having usernames tied to the tags they write? Just a way of keeping everyone honest; many people wouldn't say some of those things if they knew their username would be attached.

Fried Meat Ball!
06-09-2009, 06:29 AM
There's a difference in good natured fun / giving people a bit of hell and crossing a line. Sure, it's the Internet, but it doesn't mean you have to forget how to be civil.

Exactly, and it's crossing the line that I personally think is a good enough reason to not have the tags.

But I'll freely admit I was the brunt of someone's "fun," and in a time of emotional pain for me. I had just moved to a new town and was literally watching a beloved pet die, in part because of the emotional trauma of moving her across the country. And someone put a tag on the thread about my cat dieing slow and painful death that said, "Die Mille Die". That's classless, and clearly crosses a line in my book.

BossChief
06-09-2009, 06:31 AM
Why, yes. It was just last week when we reported before anyone else that Brian Waters was in Kansas City.

Toodles!

Great info, truly. I read that and was truly surprised when he was actually there.

I always wonder what you would think of wpi if you werent on da payroll...its a bit of a shame if you ask me. Its a little like Colin Powell being on Bushes staff back in the day, just made him look bad. Hope its worth it...you have to defend a lost cause too much imho.

wild1
06-09-2009, 06:34 AM
Agree to disagree. This is a community, and many of the people here I'd consider friends, despite the fact we've not met. It has nothing to do with having thin skin, while it has everything to do with people being absolute pricks behind the shadow of anonymity when someone is in pain. That's not cool on a bulletin board or real life, IMO.

Just out of curiosity, in your opinion what's wrong with having usernames tied to the tags they write? Just a way of keeping everyone honest; many people wouldn't say some of those things if they knew their username would be attached.

when we talked about this before the admins said it wasn't possible to track who added them

Count Zarth
06-09-2009, 06:34 AM
Great info, truly. I read that and was truly surprised when he was actually there.

I always wonder what you would think of wpi if you werent on da payroll...its a bit of a shame if you ask me. Its a little like Colin Powell being on Bushes staff back in the day, just made him look bad. Hope its worth it...you have to defend a lost cause too much imho.

That's actually a very good question. Because, obviously, I help to make Warpaint awesome.

If I wasn't "on da payroll," is there someone else out there so multi-talented, dedicated and Chiefs-crazy that they could help to make it awesome on the same level?

I doubt it.

wild1
06-09-2009, 06:40 AM

You know before you decide to put a personal story on the internet about your dear departed poodle that it's a public forum where free speech is practiced, anyone can say anything about it, and someone just might. You give up your right to be totally insulated from responses you don't like when you offer it up to the public.

kcfan82
Demorrio was a machine at Nebraska, it wouldn't surprise me.

the Talking Can
after being national laughing stocks for the Shanahan fiasco, I'm surprised anyone from WPI goes out in public...

wild1
06-09-2009, 06:42 AM
after being national laughing stocks for the Shanahan fiasco, I'm surprised anyone from WPI goes out in public...

you should read the thread... now the party line is that they never claimed the deal was done.. they never reported he was coming here...

Count Zarth
06-09-2009, 06:45 AM
you should read the thread... now the party line is that they never claimed the deal was done.. they never reported he was coming here...

Well, it's true.

It's also true that Adam Schefter actually REPORTED Scott Pioli would NOT be a Kansas City Chief.

Of course no one calls him on that.

the Talking Can
06-09-2009, 06:45 AM

we have a hall of fame thread with claythan posting out of control about the done deal and how awesome he, Nick, and WPI were for breaking the "story"....

it is part of the public record....

Deberg_1990
06-09-2009, 06:51 AM
Well, it's true.

It's also true that Adam Schefter actually REPORTED Scott Pioli would NOT be a Kansas City Chief.

Link please?

BossChief
06-09-2009, 06:53 AM
That's actually a very good question. Because, obviously, I help to make Warpaint awesome.

If I wasn't "on da payroll," is there someone else out there so multi-talented, dedicated and Chiefs-crazy that they could help to make it awesome on the same level?

I doubt it.

Doesnt it kill ya just a little each time someone razzes you STRICTLY because of your afiliation with such an imfamously low life publication?

"awesome"

I almost spit out my drink when I read that!

Fried Meat Ball!
06-09-2009, 07:11 AM

I doubt it.

I could. But much like I never applied for work at KCTV5 and would have never worked for that station because of their (lack of) journalistic ethics, I would also not associate my name with that of Nick Athan.

It's not for lack ability, Clay. I've said it before and I'll say it again, you have talent in a number of arenas, and the best thing you could do for yourself is to get away from that man. Even if you stay within the Scout family, go to a different site. Get away from the Assclown.

Deberg_1990
06-09-2009, 07:24 AM
I could. But much like I never applied for work at KCTV5 and would have never worked for that station because of their (lack of) journalistic ethics, I would also not associate my name with that of Nick "Assclown" Athan.

It's not for lack ability, Clay. I've said it before and I'll say it again, you have talent in a number of arenas, and the best thing you could do for yourself is to get away from that man. Even if you stay within the Scout family, go to a different site. Get away from the Assclown.

I dont know why people get so worked up on here for him defending WPI?

Do we really expect him to bad mouth his boss in an open public forum??

Fried Meat Ball!
06-09-2009, 07:27 AM

I don't expect him to badmouth, no. But honestly, if I were him, I don't think I'd enter into the discussions.

Clayton knows Athan has a credibility problem that is all his own doing. Yet he (Clayton) plays semantics and makes shit up.

Mile High Mania
06-09-2009, 07:38 AM
You know before you decide to put a personal story on the internet about your dear departed poodle that it's a public forum where free speech is practiced, anyone can say anything about it, and someone just might. You give up your right to be totally insulated from responses you don't like when you offer it up to the public.

This is true, but on a site like this where a community has been created over nearly a decade, expectations are different... users should know how to act. If you want to act like a retarded three year old, then that is certainly your right and you'll be called out accordingly.

I don't post personal issues... some do because they view places like this as a community of friends. They definitely take a risk, but that shouldn't be an open window for others to act like an ass towards them.

Fried Meat Ball!
06-09-2009, 07:39 AM
This is true, but on a site like this where a community has been created over nearly a decade, expectations are different... users should know how to act. If you want to act like a retarded three year old, then that is certainly your right and you'll be called out accordingly.

I don't post personal issues... some do because they view places like this as a community of friends. They definitely take a risk, but that shouldn't be an open window for others to act like an ass towards them.

God I hate agree with Broncos fans.

:thumb:

Mile High Mania
06-09-2009, 07:40 AM

I think most expect him to just be a civil member of the board and not pimp/defend WPI... that site has received a lot of traction over recent years from Claythan and others.

He's free to express his opinions and deal with the rebuttal. Claythan has a lot of issues, he's improved a bit since his early days on CP and actually has something to add to the world in the right context, but it's unfortunate for him that he pukes on his shoes more than he adds anything valuable.

LaChapelle
06-09-2009, 07:41 AM
Exactly, and it's crossing the line that I personally think is a good enough reason to not have the tags.

But I'll freely admit I was the brunt of someone's "fun," and in a time of emotional pain for me. I had just moved to a new town and was literally watching a beloved pet die, in part because of the emotional trauma of moving her across the country. And someone put a tag on the thread about my cat dieing slow and painful death that said, "Die Mille Die". That's classless, and clearly crosses a line in my book.

You go on a forum that is 95% men and talk about having a pet cat. Expecting compassion and empathy? You didn't think it through before sharing.

Mile High Mania
06-09-2009, 07:43 AM
Well, it's true.

Nobody is 100% accurate, but I'll wager that Adam is right more than he's wrong on situations like this and his 'hit-miss' ratio owns Nick or anything that WPI offers up.

Plus, Adam doesn't have a goober lackey posting nonsense on sites like CP... which does nothing to help the credibility of his news or his site.

Chiefnj2
06-09-2009, 07:51 AM
People on this board just generated three times as much traffic as WPI gets in a week with this discussion alone.

Skip Towne
06-09-2009, 07:53 AM
Nobody is 100% accurate, but I'll wager that Adam is right more than he's wrong on situations like this and his 'hit-miss' ratio owns Nick or anything that WPI offers up.

Plus, Adam doesn't have a goober lackey posting nonsense on sites like CP... which does nothing to help the credibility of his news or his site.

Goober lackey :LOL:

Deberg_1990
06-09-2009, 07:55 AM
but it's unfortunate for him that he pukes on his shoes more than he adds anything valuable.

Thats my main problem with the guy.

He contributes something decent one day, then takes 2 steps back the next day by creating some idiotic thread or post.

I know he only does it to get a rise out of people or create attention for himself, but he needs to grow up. If he was 18 i could probably let it slide, but dude is a grown man, he needs to start acting like it.

Fried Meat Ball!
06-09-2009, 07:58 AM
You go on a forum that is 95% men and talk about having a pet cat. Expecting compassion and empathy? You didn't think it through before sharing.

You don't know what you're talking about. There are a great many people on this board that not only love cats, but even the ones that don't like cats understand what a pet is and have sympathy.

In any case, there's something fundamentally messed up about wishing harm on an animal, whether you like that breed or species or not.

LaChapelle
06-09-2009, 08:07 AM
You don't know what you're talking about. There are a great many people on this board that not only love cats, but even the ones that don't like cats understand what a pet is and have sympathy.

In any case, there's something fundamentally messed up about wishing harm on an animal, whether you like that breed or species or not.

You think you're above it, do you. Because it's you it goes unquestioned. Men having cats will catch flak. If all you got was 1 comment, you're lucky. It's been that way for a long, long time.

Mile High Mania
06-09-2009, 08:08 AM
You think you're above it, do you. Because it's you it goes unquestioned. Men having cats will catch flak. If all you got was 1 comment, you're lucky. It's been that way for a long, long time.

You're retarded.

LaChapelle
06-09-2009, 08:09 AM
You're retarded.

It could very well bee.

King_Chief_Fan
06-09-2009, 08:31 AM

He contributes something decent one day, then takes 2 steps back the next day by creating some idiotic thread or post.

I know he only does it to get a rise out of people or create attention for himself, but he needs to grow up. If he was 18 i could probably let it slide, but dude is a grown man, he needs to start acting like it.

....this guy is Clayton part II

Count Zarth
06-09-2009, 08:36 AM

Oh, please. It's a fucking message board.

Phobia
06-09-2009, 08:49 AM
Oh, please. It's a ****ing message board.

Oh, please. It's only a bar.

Oh, please. It's the playground.

Oh, please. We're driving on the highway.

Where is it that people stop being people and we're allowed to treat them differently? Is that line at message boards or somewhere else? Can I start flipping everybody off and calling them effing retards at a bar?

I'll never understand people who place some lesser standard of civility on the internet simply because they can't see a person at the other end of their discussions.

JASONSAUTO
06-09-2009, 08:51 AM
Oh, please. It's only a bar.

Oh, please. It's the playground.

Oh, please. We're driving on the highway.

Where is it that people stop being people and we're allowed to treat them differently? Is that line at message boards or somewhere else? Can I start flipping everybody off and calling them effing retards at a bar?

I'll never understand people who place some lesser standard of civility on the internet simply because they can't see a person at the other end of their discussions.

i agree here, treat people as if they were standing right in front of you

Count Zarth
06-09-2009, 08:52 AM

Try not to think so hard about it.

JASONSAUTO
06-09-2009, 08:54 AM

you should think a little harder about it. you might run into someone someday that you said fucked up shit to.

Fried Meat Ball!
06-09-2009, 08:57 AM
You're retarded.

This. Though I believe the proper CP spelling is "retarted".

Count Zarth
06-09-2009, 08:58 AM
you should think a little harder about it. you might run into someone someday that you said fucked up shit to.

I've done that a few times. No one remembers or cares.

Phobia
06-09-2009, 08:59 AM

Try to think of it as a question.

Why is it okay for you to repeatedly insult Luv's personal appearance?

Why is it okay for you to disrespect and disparage somebody on the internet but not in the grocery store.

Are you special? Do the rules of civility not apply to you? Are you a coward?

Count Zarth
06-09-2009, 09:00 AM
Try to think of it as a question.

Why is it okay for you to repeatedly insult Luv's personal appearance?

Why is it okay for you to disrespect and disparage somebody on the internet but not in the grocery store.

Are you special? Do the rules of civility not apply to you? Are you a coward?

I refuse to answer any questions without my attorney present.

seclark
06-09-2009, 09:04 AM
Are you a coward?

i think you hit it, right there.
sec

Phobia
06-09-2009, 09:08 AM
I refuse to answer any questions without my attorney present.

Okay. Coward it is then.

wild1
06-09-2009, 09:20 AM

Schefter was on TV saying he talked to Shanahan and he denied it, so unless someone he has known and been close with for 20 years was lying to his face, it wasn't true. But the BS was still "the deal is done". He even had a shanahan avatar with a chiefs hat on.

Mr. Krab
06-09-2009, 09:52 AM
This was brought up because DJ was bumped from the starting lineup the other day. He's back starting now. Could he lose his starting job, yes, but it's still more of a guess than any real information.

Count Zarth
06-09-2009, 09:59 AM
You guys would flip if you knew who Nick golfed with the other day.

King_Chief_Fan
06-09-2009, 10:03 AM
This was brought up because DJ was bumped from the starting lineup the other day. He's back starting now. Could he lose his starting job, yes, but it's still more of a guess than any real information.

could he lose his job...yes..........to Mario Williams...NO

Count Zarth
06-09-2009, 10:05 AM

Then who else? There's really no other candidate.

Skip Towne
06-09-2009, 10:05 AM

Tiger Woods?

seclark
06-09-2009, 10:06 AM
Tiger Woods?

jack harry?
sec

Otter
06-09-2009, 10:23 AM
WPI

BigCatDaddy
06-09-2009, 10:32 AM
jack harry?
sec

Mike Shannahan?

penguinz
06-09-2009, 10:35 AM
You guys would flip if you knew who Nick golfed with the other day.Is that code for him giving you a reach around?

TRR
06-09-2009, 10:44 AM

Well Mario Williams should boost our pass rush. He played well for the Texans!!!

(I think you mean Demorrio Williams)...
Posted via Mobile Device

BarrySPAMAID
06-09-2009, 11:09 AM
WOW, there's no love for ATHAN around here huh?

Note to self, keep Athan comments to self....

Fat Elvis
06-09-2009, 11:10 AM

Toodles!

STOP THE PRESSES!!!!

WPI has reported that a member of the Kansas City Chiefs was in Kansas City.

Count Zarth
06-09-2009, 11:14 AM
STOP THE PRESSES!!!!

WPI has reported that a member of the Kansas City Chiefs was in Kansas City.

A lot of people expected Waters wouldn't show.

the Talking Can
06-09-2009, 11:17 AM
WOW, there's no love for ATHAN around here huh?

Note to self, keep Athan comments to self....

no, we don't love retarded clowns....we do laugh at them though, except for Gunther...

wild1
06-09-2009, 11:19 AM

if it were true you'd be bragging about it.

DeezNutz
06-09-2009, 11:38 AM
Petro just blasted Nick "Assclown" Athan, again.

While talking with Jayson Stark, Petro said: there's a guy in town who has an Internet site, and "for years he's thrown crap on the wall." Like the drudge report, he's looking for the dress (blowjob, time!) so that he has something. This guy has "pumped all sorts of crap" in the hope that something sticks.

Just ripped Athan for his complete lack of credibility.

JASONSAUTO
06-09-2009, 11:39 AM
I've done that a few times. No one remembers or cares.

sooner or later someone will. make sure you take pictures of the bruises and post them so we can all laugh at you some more

dirk digler
06-09-2009, 11:40 AM

While talking with Jayson Stark, Petro said: there's a guy in town who has an Internet site, and "for years he's thrown crap on the wall." Like the drudge report, he's looking for the dress (blowjob, time!) so that he has something. This guy has "pumped all sorts of crap" in the hope that something sticks.

LMAO

ouch...

Mile High Mania
06-09-2009, 11:40 AM

I doubt that anyone would really care much...

Count Zarth
06-09-2009, 11:41 AM

Petro sure knows what he's talking about. :rolleyes:

Fat Elvis
06-09-2009, 11:43 AM
A lot of people expected Waters wouldn't show.

Only the morons...only the morons.

DeezNutz
06-09-2009, 11:43 AM

Petro does his homework.

Like him or not, he's well prepared, as a general rule.

Pants
06-09-2009, 11:45 AM
Petro does his homework.

He's also educated.

Count Zarth
06-09-2009, 11:46 AM
Petro does his homework.

Yeah, whatever.

Maybe instead of wasting air time by waging war on WPI he could act like a professional and actually talk about the Chiefs.

penguinz
06-09-2009, 11:48 AM
Yeah, whatever.

Maybe instead of wasting air time by waging war on WPI he could act like a professional and actually talk about the Chiefs.Maybe WPI should act like actual journalists.

Count Zarth
06-09-2009, 11:50 AM
Maybe WPI should act like actual journalists. I know one thing - we aren't wasting time today slamming other media members.

seclark
06-09-2009, 11:51 AM
Yeah, whatever.

Maybe instead of wasting air time by waging war on WPI he could act like a professional and actually talk about the Chiefs.

don't flatter yourself. he's not waging war. he's calling a piece of crap a piece of crap.
sec

JASONSAUTO
06-09-2009, 11:53 AM
I know one thing - we aren't wasting time today slamming other media members.

quick question: how do you report on the chiefs? do you go to arrowhead and interview players/coaches/mgmt?

Slainte
06-09-2009, 11:54 AM

Yeah. Cause you wouldn't have a leg to stand on.

Count Zarth
06-09-2009, 11:56 AM
quick question: how do you report on the chiefs? do you go to arrowhead and interview players/coaches/mgmt? quick question: why should I answer?

Mile High Mania
06-09-2009, 11:59 AM
quick question: why should I answer?

ROFL You opened the door... why not provide some insight? Oh wait, you're not in the business of providing insight.

DeezNutz
06-09-2009, 11:59 AM
Yeah, whatever.

He was being a professional.

The comment was in the context of a steroid discussion with Stark and the necessity for journalists to do their homework and not just throw crap against the wall.

Count Zarth
06-09-2009, 12:01 PM
He was being a professional.

The comment was in the context of a steroid discussion with Stark and the necessity for journalists to do their homework and not just throw crap against the wall.

Nah, that's pretty shitty.

penguinz
06-09-2009, 12:16 PM
I know one thing - we aren't wasting time today slamming other media members.You just took the time to do so here.

Count Zarth
06-09-2009, 12:21 PM
You just took the time to do so here.

Yeah, but I'm not sitting here writing about how much Petro sucks. That's the difference.

JASONSAUTO
06-09-2009, 12:21 PM
quick question: why should I answer?

you shouldnt. because we ALL know you dont. so your journalistic endeavors are just looking on the computer and writing down what others say in your own words. pretty sad

JASONSAUTO
06-09-2009, 12:22 PM
Yeah, but I'm not sitting here writing about how much Petro sucks. That's the difference.

Yeah, whatever.

really? can you even tell the truth

King_Chief_Fan
06-09-2009, 12:24 PM

little hard to do when you are the bottom of the heap

Count Zarth
you shouldnt. because we ALL know you dont. so your journalistic endeavors are just looking on the computer and writing down what others say in your own words. pretty sad

I will not debate you.

JASONSAUTO
I will not debate you.

yep only when i'm right

Slainte
06-09-2009, 12:27 PM
I will not debate you.

Shame. 'Cause you'd probably win and all...

Count Zarth
06-09-2009, 12:32 PM
Shame. 'Cause you'd probably win and all...

It's 'SAUTO. No one can win a debate against 'SAUTO.

Slainte
06-09-2009, 12:36 PM

http://classiclasvegas.squarespace.com/storage/sheckygreen.jpg?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERSION=1241979166948

Phobia
06-09-2009, 12:42 PM

Really? I hadn't noticed. I have noticed a particular member deflecting each time he's backed into a corner though. Coward much?

Count Zarth
06-09-2009, 12:42 PM
Really? I hadn't noticed. I have noticed a particular member deflecting each time he's backed into a corner though. Coward much?

Posting on this thread is the bravest thing I've ever done.

LaChapelle
06-09-2009, 12:47 PM
i agree here, treat people as if they were standing right in front of you

...and when you make a statement. Realize it's like standing on a soapbox in the middle of a crowded mall. A large portion of which are strangers.

wild1
06-09-2009, 12:48 PM

:shake:

Fat Elvis
06-09-2009, 01:55 PM
Petro does his homework.

And he has a real job.

FAX
06-09-2009, 03:06 PM
You know, more and more I get the sense that WPI has evolved into a kind of cult. Characteristics of cults include ...

1. Members display excessively zealous and unquestioning commitment to their leader. (Please refer to Mr. GoChiefs' posts and/or the vast majority of posts made on the WPI board - especially after Nick has been criticized.)

2. Questioning, doubt, and dissent are discouraged or even punished. (I, myself, was banned from their board for no other reason than suggesting that their board members consider the possibility that Nick was wrong about a story.)

3. The group is elitist, claiming a special, exalted status for itself, its leader and members (For example, Nick plays golf with some unknown, special person).

4. The group has a polarized us-versus-them mentality, which may cause conflict with the wider society. (Need I say more? Just peruse their board. Or, better yet, introduce yourself as a Planeteer over there.)

5. The group is preoccupied with bringing in new members.

6. The group is preoccupied with making money.

7. Members are expected to devote inordinate amounts of time to the group and group-related activities.

I could go on, but you get the idea. Yep, Nick may well be a self-appointed Messiah to the Chiefs fan community and WPI has become his Jonestown. The only question is, what will it take to get them to off themselves?

FAX

JASONSAUTO
06-09-2009, 03:07 PM

really? my wife does all the time

Count Zarth
06-09-2009, 03:08 PM
You know, more and more I get the sense that WPI has evolved into a kind of cult. Characteristics of cults include ...

1. Members display excessively zealous and unquestioning commitment to their leader. (Please refer to Mr. GoChiefs' posts and/or the vast majority of posts made on the WPI board - especially after Nick has been criticized.)

2. Questioning, doubt, and dissent are discouraged or even punished. (I, myself, was banned from their board for no other reason than suggesting that their board members consider the possibility that Nick was wrong about a story.)

3. The group is elitist, claiming a special, exalted status for itself, its leader and members (For example, Nick plays golf with some unknown, special person).

4. The group has a polarized us-versus-them mentality, which may cause conflict with the wider society. (Need I say more? Just peruse their board. Or, better yet, introduce yourself as a Planeteer over there.)

5. The group is preoccupied with bringing in new members.

6. The group is preoccupied with making money.

7. Members are expected to devote inordinate amounts of time to the group and group-related activities.

I could go on, but you get the idea. Yep, Nick may well be a self-appointed Messiah to the Chiefs fan community and WPI has become his Jonestown. The only question is, what will it take to get them to off themselves?

FAX

When the Chiefs win the Super Bowl WPI members will ascend to heaven and rule for a thousand years. Just think of the premium access!

JASONSAUTO
06-09-2009, 03:09 PM
...and when you make a statement. Realize it's like standing on a soapbox in the middle of a crowded mall. A large portion of which are strangers.

and if you were saying to one of those strangers some of the things he does dont be suprised if one of those strangers punch you out

JASONSAUTO
06-09-2009, 03:10 PM
:shake:

what? you dont agree with me? look at a lot of the things he writes. chiefs planet has said it all usually days before

FAX
06-09-2009, 03:10 PM
When the Chiefs win the Super Bowl WPI members will ascend to heaven and rule for a thousand years. Just think of the premium access!

ROFL

FAX

AustinChief
06-09-2009, 03:28 PM
Posting on this thread is the bravest thing I've ever done.

You have ceased to be anything even remotely resembling entertaining. You have become a complete joke.

Your life=fail.

Do me a favor and go away. seriously. I am tired of your crap.

Come back in a year/month/decade.. whatever it takes to grow up some.

Count Zarth
06-09-2009, 03:30 PM
You have ceased to be anything even remotely resembling entertaining. You have become a complete joke.

Your life=fail.

Do me a favor and go away. seriously. I am tired of your crap.

Come back in a year/month/decade.. whatever it takes to grow up some.

This thread is a complete joke. It has been from the beginning. Are you suggesting I take any of this seriously?

All I can do at this juncture is have fun with it.

BarrySPAMAID
06-09-2009, 06:37 PM
I dont give a shite about any of this WPI stuff. Really. I'm a Chiefs fan. I read it all. All of it has its ups and downs, and that doesnt bother me. This just all seems irrelevant.

Nick is Nick. Just like Whitlock is Whitlock, and Soren is Soren, and Farzin is Farzin, and so on and so forth. If you report Kansas City Chiefs, you have my attention. Let's all remember we are part of the same family. What was once, and will be again, a NATION. A CHIEFSNATION. If you dont like, dont read.

Carry on

the Talking Can
06-09-2009, 06:43 PM
This thread is a complete joke. It has been from the beginning. Are you suggesting I take any of this seriously?

All I can do at this juncture is have fun with it.

actually, the paid employees of WPI could stop spamming chiefsplanet, as they have every day since phil signed on (shortly after which you stabbed him in the back and took his job)....

people who think wpi is great - retards - are over at WPI....we would like to spared the pre-adolescent testicle worship you have for being Famous and Awesome like Nick....

you have small, sad, dreams...for some reason you think we're supposed to care...the true sign of a narcissist...

Just Passin' By
06-09-2009, 06:46 PM
This thread has now become a bloodsport.

Count Zarth
06-09-2009, 06:50 PM
(shortly after which you stabbed him in the back and took his job)....

LMAO

Even Phil will tell you this is not true. Even if our job functions were remotely the same (they share only the most tenuous thread), I certainly did not stab him in the back. Hell, I tried to get him to stay.

Oh, Can. I dearly love you.

BarrySPAMAID
06-09-2009, 06:51 PM
This thread has now become a bloodsport.

wow, I know? You'd think there were a bunch a Faider fans around here or something?:shrug: