PDA

View Full Version : Football Sanchez...I hope he sucks.

mlyonsd
04-27-2009, 05:24 PM
I'm not proud of the fact that I hope Sanchez turns out to be a dismal failure.

It started with the planet arguing about Sanchez vs. Cassel. I don't mind a decent argument on QB's but after getting rid of both Carl and Herm that alone should have been enough of a positive move forward to keep the issue civil. Taking issue with Pioli picking the QB he wanted over an unproven college draftee was silly. Then bitching about not picking Sanchez during the draft for trade bait instead of letting Pioli getting the guy he really wanted sealed the deal.

So for mostly whiny, petty feelings I hope he sucks. I don't want him to get hurt but would love to see him crying on the sidelines when he's finally replaced as a starter. I hope the first time he's called on to make a game saving throw it's evident when he chits is pants. I hope Blackledge has better numbers when their collective careers are done.

I'm going to root against him more than I did Elway. Ok, that was a stretch but I will totally enjoy every interception, every bad pass, every sack.

Basileus777
04-27-2009, 05:26 PM
I hope he sucks, mostly because I can't stand the Jets.

KcMizzou
04-27-2009, 05:26 PM
I don't have anything against the guy, but hearing Berman proclaim him "Broadway Mark Shanchez" about made me sick.

Donger
04-27-2009, 05:27 PM
I think John Matrix hopes he sucks, too.

JASONSAUTO
04-27-2009, 05:27 PM
i dont hope he sucks, but i do hope cassel is better. and i think the 2 are VERY comparable

Molitoth
04-27-2009, 05:29 PM
I like Sanchez, but I just hope Cassell is better. Sanchez got placed on a much better TEAM, so he has an advantage there.

mlyonsd
04-27-2009, 05:33 PM
I should go on record saying I don't have anything personal against the guy, other than I hope he sucks.

Until which of course, the Jet's dump him and we pick him up on waivers to be Cassel's backup. At that time I'll ask the mods to go back 4 years and delete this thread.

Brock
04-27-2009, 05:37 PM
Yeah...probably better hope he sucks, because the Chiefs will look pretty stupid if he goes on to several pro bowls.

JASONSAUTO
04-27-2009, 05:40 PM
Yeah...probably better hope he sucks, because the Chiefs will look pretty stupid if he goes on to several pro bowls.

unless cassel does the same thing, and why just the chiefs??? what about stl and seattle? their qbs arent young, if sanchez ends up great they could have upgraded too

Brock
04-27-2009, 05:41 PM
unless cassel does the same thing, and why just the chiefs??? what about stl and seattle? their qbs arent young, if sanchez ends up great they could have upgraded too

Yeah, them too, but I don't care about them.

JASONSAUTO
04-27-2009, 05:41 PM
Yeah, them too, but I don't care about them.

fair enough:thumb:

kstater
04-27-2009, 05:52 PM
I think John Matrix hopes he sucks, too.

LMAO

MoreLemonPledge
04-27-2009, 05:56 PM
I don't really care. His path and ours were only connected by the slimmest of theories. We could go through hypotheticals with any situation, but at the end of the day Cassel is our QB and Sanchez is NY's.

Pioli Zombie
04-27-2009, 06:08 PM
So did Hosanna come to New York and walk on the Hudson River today?
Posted via Mobile Device

DeezNutz
04-27-2009, 06:17 PM
His path and ours were only connected by the slimmest of theories.

What?

You mean that theory of Clark wanting to develop a young, franchise QB and Sanchez declaring for the draft and clearly being a top prospect and Pioli deciding that he'd rather go with his boy from NE?

The connection is already established. The Chiefs, for the first time in a long time, were in position to draft a franchise QB and we passed. We can't make the same claim about Ryan last year. Dude was off the board.

Chiefs fans now need to hope that the new GM was/is right.

JASONSAUTO
04-27-2009, 06:19 PM
What?

You mean that theory of Clark wanting to develop a young, franchise QB and Sanchez declaring for the draft and clearly being a top prospect and Pioli deciding that he'd rather go with his boy from NE?

The connection is already established. The Chiefs, for the first time in a long time, were in position to draft a franchise QB and we passed. We can't make the same claim about Ryan last year. Dude was off the board.

maybe we did draft a franchise qb.... with the #34 pick

MoreLemonPledge
04-27-2009, 06:19 PM
I could go through every draft in the past 40 years and find people we "should" have drafted. Circumstance dictated that we didn't for one reason or another. This year, we already had our franchise QB. It's all a moot point.

DeezNutz
04-27-2009, 06:21 PM
maybe we did draft a franchise qb.... with the #34 pick

Maybe.

We'll find out.

A lot of Pioli's chips are riding on the assumption that Cassel > Sanchez. As a fan, I hope he's right.

He had to consciously make this exact same decision. This has nothing to do with would of, could of.

Mr. Kotter
04-27-2009, 06:23 PM
I hope Sanchez is the second-coming of Rick Mirer, Heath Schuler, or Todd Marinovich.

Or Todd Blacklege. :D

Seriously.

mlyonsd
04-27-2009, 06:23 PM
What?

Yes, there is a connection, hence the thread.

DeezNutz
04-27-2009, 06:24 PM
Yes, there is a connection, hence the thread.

Of course.

Good thing my post wasn't in response to the OP then, but rather to the claim of the connection being only of the slimmest margins.

DaneMcCloud
04-27-2009, 06:24 PM
There's a lot of hate in this thread.

JFC.

DeezNutz
04-27-2009, 06:25 PM

JFC.

It will pale in comparison to the threads that will be started if/when Sanchez lights it up...

MoreLemonPledge
04-27-2009, 06:27 PM
(Insert name of draftee that didn't fill a position of need)...I hope he sucks.

KCChiefsMan
04-27-2009, 06:27 PM
I actually think he's gonna be pretty good. He's got that swagger about him and that's just my prediction.

JASONSAUTO
04-27-2009, 06:29 PM
Maybe.

We'll find out.

A lot of Pioli's chips are riding on the assumption that Cassel > Sanchez. As a fan, I hope he's right.

He had to consciously make this exact same decision. This has nothing to do with would of, could of.

maybe he thinks they are = which means pioli got great "value" with the pick

spending the 34 rather than the 3

Pablo
04-27-2009, 06:30 PM

JFC.God knows you're the beacon of love and tolerance, Dane.

DeezNutz
04-27-2009, 06:31 PM
maybe he thinks they are = which means pioli got great "value" with the pick

spending the 34 rather than the 3

I'd be willing to buy that argument if he then didn't spend the #3 overall on a 3-4 DE, which says anything but value.

Plus, if you'd really think the two equal, you take the younger option.

mlyonsd
04-27-2009, 06:33 PM
Of course.

Good thing my post wasn't in response to the OP then, but rather to the claim of the connection being only of the slimmest margins.

Right. I clearly see the connection.

DeezNutz
04-27-2009, 06:35 PM
Right. I clearly see the connection.

Good. I don't like it when my connections are tenuous. But I believe that we're really connecting here.

Mr. Kotter
04-27-2009, 06:36 PM
God knows you're the beacon of love and tolerance, Dane.

No kidding....the irony is side-splittingly hilarious. LMAO

Molitoth
04-27-2009, 06:37 PM
If Cassel sucks THAT bad, then we can draft Bradford next year....

JASONSAUTO
04-27-2009, 06:37 PM
I'd be willing to buy that argument if he then didn't spend the #3 overall on a 3-4 DE, which says anything but value.

ok
in my mind the 2 are very comparable though. and many others see it. cassel has actually done it in the NFL

MoreLemonPledge
04-27-2009, 06:38 PM

I KNEW IT.

Pablo
04-27-2009, 06:38 PM
I'm just ecstatic the draft is over. For CP's sake. Watching two separate groups so entrenched in their beliefs and convictions that they almost became irrational animals was sort of like wandering into the DC forum.

And I don't even hate Sanchez, yet. But I'm sure I'll get sick of ESPN's swallowing his mexi-roll by at least the 3rd or 4th week into the regular season that I'll start to develop a small seed of hate for him.

BryanBusby
04-27-2009, 06:40 PM
He has all the potential to be a great QB for the Jets, but I hesitate because the Jets are almost forced to throw him in the fire Week 1 and he's going to struggle. Who do the Jets have for him to throw the ball to outside of Jericho Cotchery? He needs to work on raising his release point, dealing with the New York wind and adjust to scanning a pro Defense.

mlyonsd
04-27-2009, 06:41 PM

My thinking has always been Pioli picked Cassel because he was a known commodity (to him) and that in rebuilding a team at this point in time Cassel makes more sense then going with a rookie.

In the end Pioli is using Cassel as a patch while building the team from the line out. He's hedging his bets Cassel will fill a need long enough to fix our deeper other problems.

cdcox
04-27-2009, 06:42 PM

Not this.

JASONSAUTO
04-27-2009, 06:42 PM
My thinking has always been Pioli picked Cassel because he was a known commodity (to him) and that in rebuilding a team at this point in time Cassel makes more sense then going with a rookie.

In the end Pioli is using Cassel as a patch while building the team from the line out. He's hedging his bets Cassel will fill a need long enough to fix our deeper other problems.

i disagree here, IMO there will be a longterm deal in place soon

Molitoth
04-27-2009, 06:43 PM
I KNEW IT.

Knew what? lol.

I'm ALL about giving Cassel a chance. He has succeeded at the NFL level for a year, I think he should be given another chance. Personally I think he should be given more then just another 1 year chance, but I'm saying if he is THAT bad... and I'm talking BAD.... then we can just draft Bradford next year. Makes sense to me!

and I'm only mentioning Bradford because I know there will be lots of CP jocking his nuts next year. You can use his name as a variable to whatever QB you think is the next jesus.

MoreLemonPledge
04-27-2009, 06:45 PM
Knew what? lol.

I'm ALL about giving Cassel a chance. He has succeeded at the NFL level for a year, I think he should be given another chance. Personally I think he should be given more then just another 1 year chance, but I'm saying if he is THAT bad... and I'm talking BAD.... then we can just draft Bradford next year. Makes sense to me!

and I'm only mentioning Bradford because I know there will be lots of CP jocking his nuts next year. You can use his name as a variable to whatever QB you think is the next jesus.

My argument in another thread was that even if Cassel has a Pro Bowl year, people will be calling for him to be traded so that we can draft Bradford. The grass is always greener.

RJ
04-27-2009, 06:47 PM
I'm not proud of the fact that I hope Sanchez turns out to be a dismal failure.

It started with the planet arguing about Sanchez vs. Cassel. I don't mind a decent argument on QB's but after getting rid of both Carl and Herm that alone should have been enough of a positive move forward to keep the issue civil. Taking issue with Pioli picking the QB he wanted over an unproven college draftee was silly. Then bitching about not picking Sanchez during the draft for trade bait instead of letting Pioli getting the guy he really wanted sealed the deal.

So for mostly whiny, petty feelings I hope he sucks. I don't want him to get hurt but would love to see him crying on the sidelines when he's finally replaced as a starter. I hope the first time he's called on to make a game saving throw it's evident when he chits is pants. I hope Blackledge has better numbers when their collective careers are done.

I'm going to root against him more than I did Elway. Ok, that was a stretch but I will totally enjoy every interception, every bad pass, every sack.

Rep. Well said, sir, well said.

cdcox
04-27-2009, 06:48 PM

Thigpen out of the spread could have done this or some marginal vet. Pioli took Cassel to be his Brady.

Mr. Krab
04-27-2009, 06:49 PM
Um, shouldn't we hope that the QB for every other team sucks?

mlyonsd
04-27-2009, 06:52 PM
i disagree here, IMO there will be a longterm deal in place soon

With "patch" I meant "proven need". No doubt in my mind Pioli thinks Cassel fills that need. He chose him because he knew what he can do.

QB is a very tough position and he chose the guy thinking he wouldn't need to worry about that through the draft, training camp, season.

Pablo
04-27-2009, 06:52 PM
Um, shouldn't we hope that the QB for every other team sucks?Yes.

RJ
04-27-2009, 06:54 PM
Personally, I hope that about 93% of all the players drafted over the weekend suck. Sanchez just happens to be at or near the top of that list.

mlyonsd
04-27-2009, 06:57 PM
Thigpen out of the spread could have done this or some marginal vet. Pioli took Cassel to be his Brady.

Right, I think I misued the word "patch".

JASONSAUTO
04-27-2009, 07:14 PM
With "patch" I meant "proven need". No doubt in my mind Pioli thinks Cassel fills that need. He chose him because he knew what he can do.

QB is a very tough position and he chose the guy thinking he wouldn't need to worry about that through the draft, training camp, season.

ok, to me "patch" means a temporary fix. not a 7-10 year player(which cassel can and IMO will be)

DaneMcCloud
04-27-2009, 07:47 PM
God knows you're the beacon of love and tolerance, Dane.

Fuck Yeah!

KcFanInGA
04-27-2009, 07:50 PM
I don't have anything against the guy, but hearing Berman proclaim him "Broadway Mark Shanchez" about made me sick.

Yep. Almost as bad as when they were calling Matt Ryan "mattie ice" :shake:

LaChapelle
04-27-2009, 07:59 PM
What have the Jets ever touched, that amounted to anything?

Pioli Zombie
04-27-2009, 08:02 PM
I'm not sure New York City is prepared to handle a star of the magnitude of Mark Sanchez. Sure they've hosted Presidents, Popes, Elvis, the Beatles but nothing will compare to this kind of greatness.
Posted via Mobile Device

Raised On Riots
04-27-2009, 08:02 PM

Like fucking hell there will be. I'll back Thigshit before ever desiring any of the 2010 QB Three Stooges.

Maybe instead of names for future Chiefs drafts, next to each QB candidate they can they can just grease board "Do Not Want".
Somewhere, Todd Blackledge is pulling his pud in victory because his "Only 1st Round QB ever drafted by the Chiefs" record still stands triumphantly on the books.

Fucking pathetic.

Raised On Riots
04-27-2009, 08:19 PM
I'm not sure New York City is prepared to handle a star of the magnitude of Mark Sanchez. Sure they've hosted Presidents, Popes, Elvis, the Beatles but nothing will compare to this kind of greatness.
Posted via Mobile Device

When Sanchez makes his first Pro Bowl, can I punch you in the vagina?:thumb:

Pioli Zombie
04-27-2009, 08:24 PM
When Sanchez makes his first Pro Bowl, can I punch you in the vagina?:thumb:

Playing in New York he'll be selected for the Pro Bowl the first time he completes a fucking screen pass.

A-Rod and Jeter will have to retire now. They will be so blinded by the light.
Posted via Mobile Device

Raised On Riots
04-27-2009, 08:25 PM
Playing in New York he'll be selected for the Pro Bowl the first time he completes a fucking screen pass.

A-Rod and Jeter will have to retire now. They will be so blinded by the light.
Posted via Mobile Device

I'll take that as a "yes".

-King-
04-27-2009, 08:39 PM
I rally don't think he'll be that good. He played in a terribly weak conference in college and played only 2 or 3 ranked teams iirc. Granted he didn't have all world wrs like mecca loves pointing out but in their case, they didn't have to play any good corners. Sanchez won't be the next matt ryan or joe flacco. I doubt he'll do any better than favre did last year. Cassel will probably have a better year. His 16 nfl games > sanchez's 13 college games.

But no matter what, none of the dirty sanchez dick riders can say he'll be great. 13 games at a legendary college vs. Medeocre at best teams is not all that special.
Posted via Mobile Device

Raised On Riots
04-27-2009, 08:44 PM
I rally don't think he'll be that good. He played in a terribly weak conference in college and played only 2 or 3 ranked teams iirc. Granted he didn't have all world wrs like mecca loves pointing out but in their case, they didn't have to play any good corners. Sanchez won't be the next matt ryan or joe flacco. I doubt he'll do any better than favre did last year. Cassel will probably have a better year. His 16 nfl games > sanchez's 13 college games.

But no matter what, none of the dirty sanchez dick riders can say he'll be great. 13 games at a legendary college vs. Medeocre at best teams is not all that special.
Posted via Mobile Device

Oh, shit! Well thank YOU magic 8-ball!!!! While were at it, when will the economy recover?
:rolleyes:

-King-
04-27-2009, 08:50 PM
Oh, shit! Well thank YOU magic 8-ball!!!! While were at it, when will the economy recover?
:rolleyes:

Oh damn mecca isn't here so you can cosign on him? Well I guess you can say random shit until he comes along. I know you know nothing and just cosign on the things he and hamas say.
Posted via Mobile Device

Raised On Riots
04-27-2009, 08:51 PM
Oh damn mecca isn't here so you can cosign on him? Well I guess you can say random shit until he comes along. I know you know nothing and just cosign on the things he and hamas say.
Posted via Mobile Device

Magic 8-Ball, can you tell me when Mecca will show up so I can cosign on him?

-King-
04-27-2009, 08:54 PM
Magic 8-Ball, can you tell me when Mecca will show up so I can cosign on him?

Depends on when his mother let's him come out the basement.
Posted via Mobile Device

Pioli Zombie
04-27-2009, 08:54 PM
Sanchez was such a media and internet hype creation its hysterical anybody bought into it. Oh boy he's a qb and he plays at USC he must simply great. As usual the stupid fuck Jets are the suckers. Can't wait for what Belichick has in store for youngster.
Posted via Mobile Device

Raised On Riots
04-27-2009, 09:08 PM
Sanchez was such a media and internet hype creation its hysterical anybody bought into it. Oh boy he's a qb and he plays at USC he must simply great. As usual the stupid fuck Jets are the suckers. Can't wait for what Belichick has in store for youngster.
Posted via Mobile Device

You know, we can throw around jabs and be goofy about this shit but the fact of the matter is, when it comes to Sanchez and your takes on him?

You're a fool. An absolute fool. And there's nothing funny about being a fool.

But I can see why Pioli would take Cassel instead. He's familiar with him. He's safe.
And he's a wonderful "feel good under dog" angle that plays right up to a fan base starved for anything that might give them hope.
Let's hope he can live up to HIS "one year wonder" hype.

-King-
04-27-2009, 09:19 PM
You know, we can throw around jabs and be goofy about this shit but the fact of the matter is, when it comes to Sanchez and your takes on him?

You're a fool. An absolute fool. And there's nothing funny about being a fool.

But I can see why Pioli would take Cassel instead. He's familiar with him. He's safe.
And he's a wonderful "feel good under dog" angle that plays right up to a fan base starved for anything that might give them hope.
Let's hope he can live up to HIS "one year wonder" hype.

Funny how you menion one year wonder when sanchez himself is a one year wonder....
Posted via Mobile Device

DaneMcCloud
04-27-2009, 09:21 PM
Posted via Mobile Device

You are a fucking moron.

Are you going to tell us that Rex Ryan drafted Mark Sanchez because he's an "internet sensation"?

Seriously?

If so, you're dumber than I'd previously given you credit.

Enjoy the short bus!

Pablo
04-27-2009, 09:36 PM
Listen..I'm pretty content with Cassell. I don't mind that we gave up a 2nd rounder for him, and although our 1st round pick was a reach, I'm not bent out of shape about that either. I hope Cassell becomes a Pro Bowl QB and takes us to eleventy billion Superbowl's. I do. I don't harbor any resentment towards him or the administration.

I do, however, acknowledge that Sanchez is a great talent. One year starting aside, he is THE prototypical NFL QB. He's pretty much everything you could want. If he'd stayed in school, it is unquestionable he'd have been the consensus #1 pick in the 2010 draft. To say he's a product of hype or that he's gonna fall flat on his face because he wasn't ready is ludicrous. I can understand hating the guy, I can even understand hoping he'll fail in the league, but I can't understand the logic that "He'll suck" or "He's just hype". That's ridiculous.

Raised On Riots
04-27-2009, 09:42 PM
Funny how you menion one year wonder when sanchez himself is a one year wonder....
Posted via Mobile Device

Uh, because they're BOTH "one year wonders"????

Raised On Riots
04-27-2009, 09:43 PM
Listen..I'm pretty content with Cassell. I don't mind that we gave up a 2nd rounder for him, and although our 1st round pick was a reach, I'm not bent out of shape about that either. I hope Cassell becomes a Pro Bowl QB and takes us to eleventy billion Superbowl's. I do. I don't harbor any resentment towards him or the administration.

I do, however, acknowledge that Sanchez is a great talent. One year starting aside, he is THE prototypical NFL QB. He's pretty much everything you could want. If he'd stayed in school, it is unquestionable he'd have been the consensus #1 pick in the 2010 draft. To say he's a product of hype or that he's gonna fall flat on his face because he wasn't ready is ludicrous. I can understand hating the guy, I can even understand hoping he'll fail in the league, but I can't understand the logic that "He'll suck" or "He's just hype". That's ridiculous.

This. Rep.

Raised On Riots
04-27-2009, 09:47 PM
You are a fucking moron.

Are you going to tell us that Rex Ryan drafted Mark Sanchez because he's an "internet sensation"?

Seriously?

If so, you're dumber than I'd previously given you credit.

Enjoy the short bus!

I think PZ is a Pioli lackey and/or intern. That's the ONLY thing that could explain his ridiculousness.
Or he's just being a goober.

raybec 4
04-27-2009, 09:47 PM

This was a fuckin awesome post.

alanm
04-27-2009, 10:05 PM
I actually think he's gonna be pretty good. He's got that swagger about him and that's just my prediction.So did Leinart.

Raised On Riots
04-27-2009, 10:07 PM
So did Leinart.

Mmm....who else is from USC?

Oh.:huh:

alanm
04-27-2009, 10:09 PM
He has all the potential to be a great QB for the Jets, but I hesitate because the Jets are almost forced to throw him in the fire Week 1 and he's going to struggle. Who do the Jets have for him to throw the ball to outside of Jericho Cotchery? He needs to work on raising his release point, dealing with the New York wind and adjust to scanning a pro Defense.You think our fans are rough. If he doesn't preform the NY press and fans will eat him alive and send him crying for Mama.

alanm
04-27-2009, 10:12 PM
Knew what? lol.

and I'm only mentioning Bradford because I know there will be lots of CP jocking his nuts next year. You can use his name as a variable to whatever QB you think is the next jesus.Go ahead... mention Bradford to Mecca. I dare you. ROFL

DaneMcCloud
04-27-2009, 10:12 PM
So did Leinart.

Yeah, Leinart sucks.

I don't have ANY idea why he can't beat out a Hall of Fame QB.

Piece of shit.

Raised On Riots
04-27-2009, 10:13 PM
Yeah, Leinart sucks.

Piece of shit.

LMAO

-King-
04-28-2009, 08:21 AM
Yeah, Leinart sucks.

Piece of shit.

Yeah that spin isn't going to work. Leinart was given the prime opportunity to start yet he sucked even though he had 2 all world wide receivers. Kurt was on the backside of his career. He had bounced around the league like a 2nd tier backup. There is no way he should have won the competiton agaisnt leinart if leinart was halfway decent.
Posted via Mobile Device

DaWolf
04-28-2009, 08:30 AM
I hope he sucks if for nothing else than not having to hear the east coast media drone on and on about the New York teams. I'm already seeing way too much Eli Manning on my TV...

-King-
04-28-2009, 08:33 AM

How about this. He has only played 2 or 3 ranked team, all the others were mediocre at best with terrible corners. There's no way he should have failed. He he put up comparable numbers to booty. The pac10 is a terrible so its not like he was playing real talent. His own coach even said he's not ready. How the hell are you going to argue with him. People are saying that carrol only said that just so he could have sanchez back another year, but seriously usc has been cranking out qbs like no other. It will only be a year until people are on mustains ball sack. Damn near every qb to go through usc will seem successful.
Posted via Mobile Device

DaWolf
04-28-2009, 08:33 AM
Yeah that spin isn't going to work. Leinart was given the prime opportunity to start yet he sucked even though he had 2 all world wide receivers. Kurt was on the backside of his career. He had bounced around the league like a 2nd tier backup. There is no way he should have won the competiton agaisnt leinart if leinart was halfway decent.
Posted via Mobile Device

Yeah, all it tells me is that Leinart doesn't have the "want it", the fire that drives a guy to be the best. So he may turn out to be a decent QB, but you probably know he'll never be a great one. If he were, he could have beaten Warner out, like Steve Young beating out Joe Montana. Instead, the Cards decide to bring back a QB on his last legs...

-King-
04-28-2009, 08:36 AM
Yeah, Leinart sucks.

Piece of shit.

And even if you want to play that game... cassel played behind tom brady, a better qb than warner.
Posted via Mobile Device

DaWolf
04-28-2009, 08:37 AM
How about this. He has only played 2 or 3 ranked team, all the others were mediocre at best with terrible corners. There's no way he should have failed. He he put up comparable numbers to booty. The pac10 is a terrible so its not like he was playing real talent. His own coach even said he's not ready. How the hell are you going to argue with him. People are saying that carrol only said that just so he could have sanchez back another year, but seriously usc has been cranking out qbs like no other. It will only be a year until people are on mustains ball sack. Damn near every qb to go through usc will seem successful.
Posted via Mobile Device

Perhaps, on the other hand it is a pro style offense and they do have some of the best talent in the country, and he gets to practice against it every day.

I think physically we know Sanchez has most of the tools. It appears he has the intangibles and the work ethic to make a name for himself in this league, and that's the key in my estimation. That's why I'm excited about Cassel as well, by all accounts he hits the film room hard and is an outstanding leader. Whether that translates on the field, and whether the teams they are on can put good talent around them to succeed is the big question in my mind. I think both guys are going to struggle early with their new teams, but if they have those intangibles, they have a shot at being good. The one thing we know about Cassel is that he's resilient, and put up with a lot of adversity, so if this year is tough in KC, I can see him pulling through that. I don't know if Sanchez has been through that adversity yet, so I don't know how he would react if things fall apart in New York and the media turns on him...

-King-
04-28-2009, 08:38 AM
Yeah, all it tells me is that Leinart doesn't have the "want it", the fire that drives a guy to be the best. So he may turn out to be a decent QB, but you probably know he'll never be a great one. If he were, he could have beaten Warner out, like Steve Young beating out Joe Montana. Instead, the Cards decide to bring back a QB on his last legs...
What about how sanchez couldn't beat out booty his sophomore year? He didn't have the drive either?
Posted via Mobile Device

Buehler445
04-28-2009, 08:40 AM
Heh. This thread is... Funny.

I don't hate the kid. I think he has a lot of talent. I actually feel sorry for him. He is going into a horrible situation. He has 16 games at USC and is going to NY with the pressure and media with DICK for an established QB. If he does get to sit, it is not going to be for long. And sitting is just what he needs. Wish him luck.

That being said, when the Chiefs play the Jets, I will pray for the fires of hell to reign down death, destruction, and rape on his family.
Posted via Mobile Device

DaWolf
04-28-2009, 08:43 AM
What about how sanchez couldn't beat out booty his sophomore year? He didn't have the drive either?
Posted via Mobile Device

At USC, all QB's are talented, and they're not getting fat contracts. The coach is going to give one guy the nod, and if Carrol feels Sanchez wasn't ready for the NFL, he was probably going to give him more seasoning in College before giving him a starting job.

At the NFL level, Leinart is getting paid a lot of money, and like it's been mentioned, Warner was at the tail end and a lot of people thought he was nothing more than a backup at this point. But he obviously had the fire to compete by all accounts, and he went out there and took it.

Not saying it's too late for Leinart, maybe he's learning something from Warner, but I didn't hear stories about how Leinart was texting Haley all the time and in his ear all the time trying to get better...

htismaqe
04-28-2009, 08:50 AM
I'm not sure why I should even CARE about Sanchez anymore. It's over and it's done with.

I actually feel sorry for the kid, because he went to a team and a city where the expectations will be unreal and the pressure will be on a whole different level.

RUSH
04-28-2009, 08:54 AM
I'm going to be watching him every Sunday. I won't be able to root against the guy. My whole family are Jets fans so I hope he does well and they do well as a team. Except when they play he Chiefs, of course.

Chiefnj2
04-28-2009, 08:56 AM
It's a tough situation for Sanchez, and ideally he should sit. But, to be honest, Favre cost them a bunch of games last year. They might have been much better off with a game manager. Ryan has said from day 1 they will be a run first team. That should take some of the pressure off of Sanchez.

Extra Point
04-28-2009, 09:07 AM
<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/VcjLqP74MVg&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/VcjLqP74MVg&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

0:22-0:25-- hat gheyness.

Chiefnj2
04-28-2009, 09:09 AM
<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/VcjLqP74MVg&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/VcjLqP74MVg&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

0:22-0:25-- hat gheyness.

Goodell should have messed with the fans and said they select Brett Rhomar.

Sure-Oz
04-28-2009, 09:11 AM
I wonder if he'll get wasted during a game sometime and when erin andrews interviews him he'll say "i wanna kiss youuu" while slurring his speech and tryin to grope her

Buehler445
04-28-2009, 09:14 AM
I wonder if he'll get wasted during a game sometime and when erin andrews interviews him he'll say "i wanna kiss youuu" while slurring his speech and tryin to grope her

I'd probably be like that if I was sober.
Posted via Mobile Device

Extra Point
04-28-2009, 09:14 AM
Goodell should have messed with the fans and said they select Brett Rhomar.

Next year, he'll have a comedian stand in for him.

Raised On Riots
04-28-2009, 09:28 AM
Posted via Mobile Device

How terrible!!! USC can't produce a sure-shot every fucking season!!!!
Go fist yourself.

htismaqe
04-28-2009, 09:28 AM
It's a tough situation for Sanchez, and ideally he should sit. But, to be honest, Favre cost them a bunch of games last year. They might have been much better off with a game manager. Ryan has said from day 1 they will be a run first team. That should take some of the pressure off of Sanchez.

That's the Matt Ryan formula.

The question is whether or not the media and fans in NYC will ALLOW that. I don't think they will.

Pioli Zombie
04-28-2009, 09:41 AM
Please tell me the Chiefs aren't playing the Jets this year.
The Broody Bunch will be wearing green all week and rooting for the J-E-T-S.
Posted via Mobile Device

Buehler445
04-28-2009, 09:45 AM
That's the Matt Ryan formula.

The question is whether or not the media and fans in NYC will ALLOW that. I don't think they will.

I think you're right.

If I'm Sanchez, I include comments about learning the speed of the game, getting used to the Pro game, and continuing to develop skills every time I talk. And I'd be in Rex's ear for the same thing.
Posted via Mobile Device

htismaqe
04-28-2009, 09:47 AM
I think you're right.

If I'm Sanchez, I include comments about learning the speed of the game, getting used to the Pro game, and continuing to develop skills every time I talk. And I'd be in Rex's ear for the same thing.
Posted via Mobile Device

One thing about it, the Jets took a talent to pair with him in the backfield. Shonn Greene is exactly the type of runner they need to run ball-control and take some pressure off of Sanchez.

Buehler445
04-28-2009, 09:56 AM
One thing about it, the Jets took a talent to pair with him in the backfield. Shonn Greene is exactly the type of runner they need to run ball-control and take some pressure off of Sanchez.

They tried that last year, but then bought into the "OMGZ YOU TRADEDEDED FOR BRETT FAVREZ" bullshit and started throwing INTs all over the field. In fact, they almost lost to the Chiefs on account of it. Even when Favre got broken, they didn't change the gameplan.

It sounds good in the offseason, but they wavered once.
Posted via Mobile Device

Brock
04-28-2009, 09:59 AM
They tried that last year, but then bought into the "OMGZ YOU TRADEDEDED FOR BRETT FAVREZ" bullshit and started throwing INTs all over the field. In fact, they almost lost to the Chiefs on account of it. Even when Favre got broken, they didn't change the gameplan.

It sounds good in the offseason, but they wavered once.
Posted via Mobile Device

Their new coach probably isn't as retarded as the old one.

Raised On Riots
04-28-2009, 10:01 AM
Please tell me the Chiefs aren't playing the Jets this year.
The Broody Bunch will be wearing green all week and rooting for the J-E-T-S.
Posted via Mobile Device

There ya' go; turn it in to a Chiefs versus Jets argument now.
Ass Hat.

Sure-Oz
04-28-2009, 10:02 AM
I'd probably be like that if I was sober.
Posted via Mobile Device

LMAO

Buehler445
04-28-2009, 10:02 AM
Their new coach probably isn't as retarded as the old one.

Gah. I forgot this is Ryan's first year. It seems like so long ago that Mangini was shitcanned.
Posted via Mobile Device

Amnorix
04-28-2009, 10:25 AM
I hope Sanchez sucks. I hope the QB the Jets have after Sanchez's horrid career sucks. I hope that the overpaid, bloated, highly touted and high draft position that then starts for the Jets turns out to erase the name of Ryan Leaf from the annals of quarterbacking failures by his overwhelming stupidity and incompetence.

And I hope the same for every Jets player for the entire length of their tenure as Jets.

Oh, and Dolphins players too.

And Raiders.

and Colts.

Donx are on suspension from hatred for so long as McDaniels is their coach.

Raised On Riots
04-28-2009, 10:30 AM
I hope Brady gets his other knee popped.

By Bernard Pollard.

htismaqe
04-28-2009, 10:33 AM

Why?

Because he's a former Patriot?

Or because you know he's in WAY over his head and they're not going to be a threat as long as he's there?

ROFL

Buehler445
04-28-2009, 10:43 AM
I hope Sanchez sucks. I hope the QB the Jets have after Sanchez's horrid career sucks. I hope that the overpaid, bloated, highly touted and high draft position that then starts for the Jets turns out to erase the name of Ryan Leaf from the annals of quarterbacking failures by his overwhelming stupidity and incompetence.

And I hope the same for every Jets player for the entire length of their tenure as Jets.

And Raiders.

and Colts.

Your hatred of the donks was replaced with donk fan hatred of the donks.
Posted via Mobile Device

Jethopper
04-28-2009, 11:16 AM
I like Sanchez, but I just hope Cassell is better. Sanchez got placed on a much better TEAM, so he has an advantage there.

Much better??? MUCH?????

mlyonsd
04-28-2009, 11:21 AM

And Raiders.

and Colts.

I think I touched a nerve.

Stryker
04-28-2009, 11:22 AM
Well, they did chant "Ryan Leaf, Ryan Leaf" when he went to talk to Rich and the guys at the draft.

JASONSAUTO
04-28-2009, 11:23 AM
Well, they did chant "Ryan Leaf, Ryan Leaf" when he went to talk to Rich and the guys at the draft.

LMAO SO true

htismaqe
04-28-2009, 11:32 AM
Your hatred of the donks was replaced with donk fan hatred of the donks.
Posted via Mobile Device

ROFL

Iowanian
04-28-2009, 11:39 AM
I usually hope every player that isn't a Chief, sucks.

Raised On Riots
04-28-2009, 11:57 AM
Mmm...too bad we can't bet actual cold, hard cash on this site; I see a lot of fools for the taking.

Pioli Zombie
04-28-2009, 12:26 PM
Soon people in NYC won't need to ride the subway. They will be able to fly from the joy that is Mark Sanchez.
Posted via Mobile Device

Pioli Zombie
04-28-2009, 12:28 PM
Will there be a DVD of the legendary NCAA career of Mark Sanchez. He simply changed the game of football as we know with his excellence.
Posted via Mobile Device

Raised On Riots
04-28-2009, 12:56 PM
Will there be a "Legends of the Internet Ass Hat" DVD collection featuring the Super Bowl-level ass-hattery of Pioli Zombie?
Would anyone even PAY for such a god-awful piece of shit, or will it simply be given away with every subscription to 'Football Ass Hat Monthly'???

-King-
04-28-2009, 01:02 PM
Will there be a "Legends of the Internet Ass Hat" DVD collection featuring the Super Bowl-level ass-hattery of Pioli Zombie?
Would anyone even PAY for such a god-awful piece of shit, or will it simply be given away with every subscription to 'Football Ass Hat Monthly'???
LMAO! Seriously do you know about anything or do you just wait for hamas or mecca to say something before you cosign? Because you don't a single thing to these little discussions. Answer me this: why will sanchez be successful?
Posted via Mobile Device

Raised On Riots
04-28-2009, 01:09 PM
LMAO! Seriously do you know about anything or do you just wait for hamas or mecca to say something before you cosign? Because you don't a single thing to these little discussions. Answer me this: why will sanchez be successful?
Posted via Mobile Device

Having posted these reasons 952.75 times, I will now ask YOU to get off your heiny, go to the archives, and find out for yourself.

And just so you know, Hamas, Mecca, and a few others were backing Stafford when I started pimping Sanchez back in October. They knew about him of course, but they didn't believe at that time that he would declare.
I didn't give a fuck. I saw the talent, and pimped it as an alternative to a prospect( Stafford )who I felt didn't have anywhere near the polish at the time.
So run along, and do your OWN work if it means that much to you.
And don't talk shit about what I do or do NOT know, when you don't seem to have a merry, blue, fucking clue yourself.

Amnorix
04-28-2009, 01:19 PM
Why?

Because he's a former Patriot?

Or because you know he's in WAY over his head and they're not going to be a threat as long as he's there?

ROFL

I like McDaniels. Just as I had to suspend hatred of Notre Dame for as long as Weis is there, I have to do it for McDaniels because those teams aren't really my teams' blood rivals or anything. I just sort of randomly started hating them for a variety of reasons a long time ago.

For now, they're in the land of ambivalence.

Whereas, I had to go from liking the Browns (upgrade from normal ambivalence) due to Romeo being there, and now have to hate them (due to Mangina being there). Once Mangina flames out, Browns revert to ordinary ambivalence again.

I have complicated sports rooting relationships. :D

Demonpenz
04-28-2009, 01:22 PM
I hope sanchez does awesome and makes pioli look like a dick, because it's more important for me to look awesome at drafting than the team I so called like be good

Buehler445
04-28-2009, 01:26 PM
Mmm...too bad we can't bet actual cold, hard cash on this site; I see a lot of fools for the taking.

No one is stopping you from making a wager involving cold hard cash dude.

Make a bet if you want to. But just like Casino Cash, you have to collect.
Posted via Mobile Device

Raised On Riots
04-28-2009, 01:27 PM
I hope sanchez does awesome and makes pioli look like a dick, because it's more important for me to look awesome at drafting than the team I so called like be good

I hope he does as well as Cassel! :shrug:

But you bring up a good point. Only on Chiefs Planet can you hear so much bullshit from Kool-Aid drinkers that the hate actually starts to rub off on certain aspects/personnel of your own team.

I look at this way; I now have three teams to follow and be interested in this season, and hopefully one of them will actually be worth a fuck this year.

Raised On Riots
04-28-2009, 01:27 PM
No one is stopping you from making a wager involving cold hard cash dude.

Make a bet if you want to. But just like Casino Cash, you have to collect.
Posted via Mobile Device

And there's the crux; there's no way to collect.

beach tribe
04-28-2009, 01:28 PM
I have a very strong feeling that the Jets will not give him a opportunity to sit the bench for about 20 regular season games, and get used to the NFL, and will ruin him, by putting him out there too soon.

beach tribe
04-28-2009, 01:31 PM

You need to raise some Casino Cash so you can pay me when you lose our bet.

Raised On Riots
04-28-2009, 01:35 PM
You need to raise some Casino Cash so you can pay me when you lose our bet.

Seeing as how it's a two season-as starter bet, that won't be a problem.

beach tribe
04-28-2009, 01:36 PM
Seeing as how it's a two season-as starter bet, that won't be a problem.
Seeing as how you've accumulated no cash, it might be.

Edit: I fully expect him to win the job in camp too. There's just no one on the Jets roster to stop him, which will be his downfall, as it would have been had we picked him.

I think if the Seahags would have picked him, he would have panned out.

Raised On Riots
04-28-2009, 01:37 PM
Seeing as how you've accumulated no cash, it might be.

I'll guess we'll see when we get there then.

beach tribe
04-28-2009, 01:39 PM
I'll guess we'll see when we get there then.
Plenty of time. That's for sure.

Raised On Riots
04-28-2009, 01:42 PM
Plenty of time. That's for sure.

Yep.

Pioli Zombie
04-28-2009, 02:09 PM
Having posted these reasons 952.75 times, I will now ask YOU to get off your heiny, go to the archives, and find out for yourself.

And just so you know, Hamas, Mecca, and a few others were backing Stafford when I started pimping Sanchez back in October. They knew about him of course, but they didn't believe at that time that he would declare.
I didn't give a fuck. I saw the talent, and pimped it as an alternative to a prospect( Stafford )who I felt didn't have anywhere near the polish at the time.
So run along, and do your OWN work if it means that much to you.
And don't talk shit about what I do or do NOT know, when you don't seem to have a merry, blue, fucking clue yourself.

Aaaah, back in October. So you knew Sanchez would be a Pro Bowl QB after he started 4 games in college.

Ok, sure.

I'm sure everyone buys that.
Posted via Mobile Device

Iowanian
04-28-2009, 02:11 PM
raised on leadpaintchips will never be here in 2 years....IP ban will be here long before the conclusion of that wager.

Pioli Zombie
04-28-2009, 02:14 PM
His last post revealed him as the biggest fucking phony on the board.

I am SO rooting for Sanchez to suck just for the laughs on here.
Posted via Mobile Device

MoreLemonPledge
04-28-2009, 02:15 PM
Disagreement is a very useful tool in life to drive improvement and progress.

Yet disagreement is seen as an unpleasant state of affairs by most people and the media as well and therefor it is often suppressed as much as possible and as long as possible. People rather bite their tongue than to express disagreement and that leads to a lot of unexpressed disagreement that keeps building up steam under the surface.

On all things in life where there is agreement or there is unexpressed disagreement, improvement is zero.

Expressing disagreement is vastly better than not expressing it. Agreeing to disagree is an agreeable method to more pleasantly deal with disagreement because the disagreement is at least aired and there is not the requirement that the disagreement is eliminated by insisting to settle on compromise. The disagreeing party has at least expressed the points of disagreement so that the other party at least knows that there is in fact disagreement and can now evaluate the issues that are causing the disagreement and perhaps improve the situation by making some changes.

Ageeing to disagree does not require the very nasty confrontations that are created by those that insist that there must be agreement on all issues at all times and that they will forcefeed their point of view without the consideration on issues that agreeing to disagree allows for. My way or the highway attitudes are not part of agreeing to disagree.

The consequences of unexpressed disagreement

The consequences of unexpressed disagreement are far-reaching and poorly understood by the vast majority. Most of unexpressed disagreement leads to an accumulation of many small unexpressed disagreements into very powerful large disagreements of explosive proportion. That method of not dealing with small disagreements leads to lawsuits, bussiness breakups, divorce and even angry acts of violence.

Agreeing to disagree does not at all propose agreement on a force-fed compromise. On the contrary, it proposes that there be a forum for all disagreement so that it can be aired and be known to the other parties for their evaluation, but without the requirement or need for ultimate agreement.

Agreeing to disagree can be seen as a method of being able to air opposing views without the intolerant insistence on agreement.

The concept of agreeing to disagree is a hard thing to "sell" because human nature is very insistent on the popular methods of wanting to appear pleasant not wanting to be disagreeable and wanting to save all disagreement to a point where it attains critical mass to a point where the smallest spark will cause a catastrophic explosion.

Appeasement, compromise, pleasant appearances, unexpressed resentment and the like are all the methods preferred by most that then result in larger disagreements that are too complicated to overcome without a "war".

In Holland they have a saying: "Weak doctors create festering wounds". This means that if a person is unwilling to deal with cleaning a small scrape wound for fear of causing more pain, that this small wound may grow into a festering one if not properly dealt with right away.

Raised On Riots
04-28-2009, 02:37 PM
Aaaah, back in October. So you knew Sanchez would be a Pro Bowl QB after he started 4 games in college.

Ok, sure.

I'm sure everyone buys that.
Posted via Mobile Device

I see you are incapable of reading at an adult level. I see you have completely misconstrued what I said in order to attempt to make a point. I say "attempt to make a point", because you are incapable of actually making a point.

Why are you a moron?

Raised On Riots
04-28-2009, 02:38 PM
rai-

%(/ Shut it.

Iowanian
04-28-2009, 02:43 PM
Working 3rd shift at the glory hole sure makes raisedonpaintchips crabby.

Raised On Riots
04-28-2009, 02:47 PM

I subcontracted one of your illegal workers from El Salvador for that gig.

Otter
04-28-2009, 02:47 PM
I have a very strong feeling that the Jets will not give him a opportunity to sit the bench for about 20 regular season games, and get used to the NFL, and will ruin him, by putting him out there too soon.

My thoughts as well

Raised On Riots
04-28-2009, 02:50 PM
My thoughts as well

Well, he can always call Jesus GM or 1st Messiah Cassel for a blessing I suppose.

beach tribe
04-28-2009, 02:55 PM
Well, he can always call Jesus GM or 1st Messiah Cassel for a blessing I suppose.

In NY?....He's gonna need it. The fans will be calling for his head by week 6.

Raised On Riots
04-28-2009, 02:58 PM
In NY?....He's gonna need it. The fans will be calling for his head by week 6.

Perhaps he and Cutler can make a Holy Pilgrimage to the Offices at OAD and get a discount blessing from the Holy One; Chicago fans and press will be none the kinder.

Pioli Zombie
04-28-2009, 03:38 PM
I see you are incapable of reading at an adult level. I see you have completely misconstrued what I said in order to attempt to make a point. I say "attempt to make a point", because you are incapable of actually making a point.

Why are you a moron?

Did Darth Raised John the Baptist claim to announce the greatness of Mark Sanchez in October 2008 when the Lord of USC had only played about 4 college games or didn't he?
Posted via Mobile Device

MoreLemonPledge
04-28-2009, 03:41 PM
http://www.mtv.com/news/moviehouse/photos/anchor_burgundy_mtvnews/MTVNews_RonBurgundy/ron_burgundy_sleazy.jpg

Agree to disagree.

Some of us have very strong feelings one way or another in this situation. I'm sure people are getting sick of hearing about it, though.

Pioli Zombie
04-28-2009, 03:44 PM
http://www.mtv.com/news/moviehouse/photos/anchor_burgundy_mtvnews/MTVNews_RonBurgundy/ron_burgundy_sleazy.jpg

Agree to disagree.

Some of us have very strong feelings one way or another in this situation. I'm sure people are getting sick of hearing about it, though.

So you are reading why?
Posted via Mobile Device

MoreLemonPledge
04-28-2009, 03:45 PM
So you are reading why?
Posted via Mobile Device

Because I am firmly entrenched on one side of the debate. I just realized that it's a lot easier to ignore it.

Raised On Riots
04-28-2009, 04:31 PM
Did Darth Raised John the Baptist claim to announce the greatness of Mark Sanchez in October 2008 when the Lord of USC had only played about 4 college games or didn't he?
Posted via Mobile Device

And it came to pass, in the year of our Lord and Savior Jesus GM, 2009, that the Chiefs were known throughout the land to possess the 3rd overall pick in the 2009 NFL Draft.
The people were excited, and they looked forward to a new day when the cowardice and complacency of the newly ass-booted, False Prophet PeterBeater would finally be scourged from the land, and the dreaded curse of Blackledge would be lifted from it's noble inhabitants.
Prior to the destruction of the False One, many inhabitants sought a Noble Warrior to helm the army of the people, as it's interim leader, "Piss Boy", was lacking in many warrior skills.
They searched far and wide throughout the land, and determined that one such worthy Warrior existed, and would soon leave his Warrior's Citadel to lead an army of his very own. "Sir Stafford of America's Asspit Texas" was dubbed by the Council of the Wise to be the proper Warrior for the people's army.
It was at this time that I, your humble narrator, was informed by the Council of the Wise, that my knowledge of a Warrior's worth was equal to that of "Piss Boy's" warrior skill, and thus I was branded with the heretic's lowliest title and station in the land:

"Trufanis-Fucktardis":doh!:

And it came to pass that I, your humble narrator, was most displeased with this turn of events and sought to discover the reason for my branding, as well as to improve my knowledge of a Warrior's worth. I observed many battles of "Sir Stafford of America's Asspit Texas", but was not particularly blinded by the Light of his Greatness. It was at this time that I found myself impressed by a Warrior of the Islands from a Citidel of the Western Lands, though this Warrior was not the Supreme Commander of his Army.
The Army of the People of Kansas City requires many Warrior's, and this Warrior's skill and Holy Mojo were quite impressive.
As I began my study of said Warrior, I noticed that lo and behold; the Supreme Commander of THIS Warrior's Army was in fact IMBUED WITH THE LIGHT OF GREATNESS! After further and careful study of many battles I, your humble narrator, returned to the Council of the Wise to present my offering. The Council, after much debate, finally concluded that my quest was a fruitful one and that the branding of "Trufanis-Fucktardis" should be lifted, and I given a seat on the Council for my worthy efforts.
In the months that followed, it was determined that two Supreme Commanders for the Army of the People of Kansas City would be available for potential leadership, and that either would be sufficient for our needs.
At long last, the dreaded Curse of Blackledge would be lifted, and the Army of Our People would once again be Victorious over All Lands in the Known World!

It then came to pass shortly thereafter that the Lord Our Savior, Jesus GM, shat upon our collective heads.

The End.

Buehler445
04-28-2009, 04:39 PM
Dude, RoR, I think you have an imbalance.
Posted via Mobile Device

JASONSAUTO
04-28-2009, 05:24 PM
Posted via Mobile Device

no he didnt that i recall, he started out not liking sanchez IIRC, and mecca was always on sanchez' nuts. him and i had an argument BEFORE last ncaa season about sanchez being the best college prospect out there(better than stafford) BEFORE sanchez ever started a game. the only reason mecca got off that bandwagon was the fact that EVERYONE thought he would return for his senior season. DCS didnt like sanchez to start with, like i have already said, which is the reason he has conveniently forgotten to show his posts stating that fact

Mr. Krab
04-28-2009, 05:33 PM
I hope while partying in New York, Sanchez run into a hot little chick and the two hook up. While in the middle of getting his bone blown, Sanchez finds out that this "hot chick" is really a tranny Patriot fan. Carlita then procedes to gnaw Mark's nuts off with her/his teeth, leaving him scrambling to call 911 from his blood soaked bed. Sanchez has to sit the rest of the season on the bench, with a cast on his johnson, thinking about retirement.

Raised On Riots
04-28-2009, 05:46 PM
no he didnt that i recall, he started out not liking sanchez IIRC, and mecca was always on sanchez' nuts. him and i had an argument BEFORE last ncaa season about sanchez being the best college prospect out there(better than stafford) BEFORE sanchez ever started a game. the only reason mecca got off that bandwagon was the fact that EVERYONE thought he would return for his senior season. DCS didnt like sanchez to start with, like i have already said, which is the reason he has conveniently forgotten to show his posts stating that fact

You don't recall worth a shit, Sauto.

The very first day I came here, Brock and Chiefs Country rode my ass because I said I didn't like Stafford. EVERYBODY was on the Stafford wagon and it was assumed that Sanchez wouldn't declare.
I was still, idiotically, backing Thigpen and that's when you and I started posting back and forth, and you sent me a friend invite because I was sticking up for Thigpen.

Is it becoming a little clearer now, Sauto?

Mecca wasn't even counting Sanchez as a prospect at that time.I mentioned in a reply to Mecca that I thought Mark was just as good if not better than Stafford, and that for him to be discounted was, and I quote, "short-sighted" on Mecca's part. He then informed me that the common accepted knowledge of the day was that Mark wouldn't declare.
I kept pimping Sanchez anyway. He finally declared.

MahiMike
04-28-2009, 05:56 PM
Man, that's terrible. This is somebody's kid you're talking about. Shame on you.

OnTheWarpath58
04-28-2009, 06:01 PM

The very first day I came here, Brock and Chiefs Country rode my ass because I said I didn't like Stafford. EVERYBODY was on the Stafford wagon and it was assumed that Sanchez wouldn't declare.
I was still, idiotically, backing Thigpen and that's when you and I started posting back and forth, and you sent me a friend invite because I was sticking up for Thigpen.

Mecca wasn't even counting Sanchez as a prospect at that time.I mentioned in a reply to Mecca that I thought Mark was just as good if not better than Stafford, and that for him to be discounted was, and I quote, "short-sighted" on Mecca's part. He then informed me that the common accepted knowledge of the day was that Mark wouldn't declare.

This is pretty much exactly what happened.

IIRC, DCS and I were the first people to regularly discuss Sanchez. But as pointed out in the above quote, no one, and I mean NO ONE thought he'd declare. Pete Carrol has a knack for getting his QB's to stick around for their senior season.

All that said, does it really fucking matter anymore?

We got Cassel, they got Sanchez. We'll see in a few years if they both pan out, both fail, or if one team made a better decision than the other.

vailpass
04-28-2009, 06:10 PM

LMAO

Brock
04-28-2009, 06:23 PM
Brock and Chiefs Country rode my ass because I said I didn't like Stafford.

You're a liar. I probably haven't said 20 words to you, including this post. I tend to ignore dipshits.

Pioli Zombie
04-28-2009, 06:34 PM
Hey Raised on Anger, good call backing Thigpen. So it shouldn't surprise you've got Sanchez in Canton already
Posted via Mobile Device

htismaqe
04-28-2009, 06:48 PM
Posted via Mobile Device

Yahweh Curry shalt strike thee down for even mentioning this false idol...

JASONSAUTO
04-28-2009, 07:12 PM

you werent pimping sanchez off the bat, like i said. you didnt like stafford. never brought up sanchez until quite a bit later. no where near october, not even close. and like i said mecca said sanchez was THE BEST PRO PROSPECT in ncaa ball BEFORE you ever typed a letter on the planet(well before college ball began last year)

JASONSAUTO
04-28-2009, 07:15 PM
This is pretty much exactly what happened.

IIRC, DCS and I were the first people to regularly discuss Sanchez. But as pointed out in the above quote, no one, and I mean NO ONE thought he'd declare. Pete Carrol has a knack for getting his QB's to stick around for their senior season.

All that said, does it really fucking matter anymore?

We got Cassel, they got Sanchez. We'll see in a few years if they both pan out, both fail, or if one team made a better decision than the other.

OTW mecca and i had words over sanchez BEFORE the season last year. he said that sanchez was a better prospect than stafford. i argued that it wasnt known what sanchez was. he had thrown for less than 1200(IIRC) yards in his career to that point.

JASONSAUTO
04-28-2009, 07:24 PM
If guys like Bradford and Sanchez come out you're going to see 3 QB's with possible top 5 pick status associated with them...and I'm sure some here will say none of them are worth it.

sanchez a top 5 guy right NOW? he's thrown for just about 1100 yards in 2 years and 1 game. bradford maybe stafford maybe

Sanchez has this entire season....that's 1 thing, the other thing Sanchez has is the pure physical talent, he is the most naturally gifted player to play QB at SC since Palmer. He has good mobility, a ridiculous arm, good size, good leadership, he's a scouts dream. He could declare tomorrow and go in the 1st round with a good/great season maybe national championship winning you're looking at top 5 status.

You do realize under that stand, Matt Stafford hasn't done much of anything either...you have to project things to think about the draft, I don't think Sanchez is coming out anyway but it's up for debate.

well lets see stafford=4760 career yards
sanchez=1100 career yards.
YOURE RIGHT ONCE AGAIN MECCA

HERE are some of mecca's quotes from 9-8-08. he was right too. i wasnt saying that sanchez would suck just that it needed to be found out on the field. mecca was right,he's(sanchez:D) good, and sorry i was wrong it was after the first game of the season, still pretty good memory.

DeezNutz
04-28-2009, 07:26 PM
HERE are some of mecca's quotes from 9-8-08. he was right too. i wasnt saying that sanchez would suck just that it needed to be found out on the field. mecca was right,he's(sanchez:D) good, and sorry i was wrong it was after the first game of the season, still pretty good memory.

But Mecca doesn't know shit?!?

I read this on CP, so it must be true.

OnTheWarpath58
04-28-2009, 07:27 PM
OTW mecca and i had words over sanchez BEFORE the season last year. he said that sanchez was a better prospect than stafford. i argued that it wasnt known what sanchez was. he had thrown for less than 1200(IIRC) yards in his career to that point.

Notice I said REGULARLY talked about Sanchez.

It's not like you two carried that conversation throughout the season - at least I don't recall you doing so.

DCS and I were the first to talk about Sanchez being a legit prospect in this year's draft.

Like I said before, it really doesn't matter at this point.

JASONSAUTO
04-28-2009, 07:30 PM
It's not like you two carried that conversation throughout the season - at least I don't recall you doing so.

DCS and I were the first to talk about Sanchez being a legit prospect in this year's draft.

you're right. not regularly BUT he was on it. early.

JASONSAUTO
04-28-2009, 07:32 PM
But Mecca doesn't know shit?!?

I read this on CP, so it must be true.

the thing is: mecca IS on top of things. but why be so condescending? and negative. some days it's really funny lately. during the draft it wasnt now is a timne to at least try to be optimistic about whats going on.

DeezNutz
04-28-2009, 07:35 PM
the thing is: mecca IS on top of things. but why be so condescending? and negative. some days it's really funny lately. during the draft it wasnt now is a timne to at least try to be optimistic about whats going on.

He doesn't need to be positive.

This organization has been a ****ing joke since '98. If some people can't deal with reality, tough shit.

Right now, they need to prove it. A new GM is great start, but it's just that, a start.

OnTheWarpath58
04-28-2009, 07:35 PM

This organization has been a fucking joke since '98. If some people can't deal with reality, tough shit.

ESTO.

JASONSAUTO
04-28-2009, 07:36 PM

This organization has been a fucking joke since '98. If some people can't deal with reality, tough shit.

ROFL ok, how can someone actually ENJOY being a fan while being so negative? thats what its about for me, enjoyment

DeezNutz
04-28-2009, 07:38 PM
ROFL ok, how can someone actually ENJOY being a fan while being so negative? thats what its about for me, enjoyment

Same way that I've been a Royals fan my entire life.

JASONSAUTO
04-28-2009, 07:40 PM
Same way that I've been a Royals fan my entire life.

fair enough, BTW so have i, and every year i think we will be better(not champs but better):D

OnTheWarpath58
04-28-2009, 07:41 PM

To each their own.

Personally, when they do something positive, I'll say something positive. When they do something negative, I'll say something negative.

The negatives have far outweighed the positives over the past 10+ years.

I'd rather people be realistic in how they view the team than always play the "hope" card - and hang their hat on it.

I "hope" the team does well - I really do. But I'm not blind to the fact that this team has gone 15-33 over the past 3 years and has very little talent.

Raised On Riots
04-28-2009, 07:47 PM
You're a liar. I probably haven't said 20 words to you, including this post. I tend to ignore dipshits.

Oh Brocky-Poo, how could I ever forget your non-stop, incessant Stafford-love upon first entering Chiefs Planet? How could I forget seeing your avatar of "Beaker from the Muppet Show-Meets Harvey Keitel 50+times on my first day of posting?

And now, you don't write or send flowers anymore...

JASONSAUTO
04-28-2009, 07:47 PM
To each their own.

Personally, when they do something positive, I'll say something positive. When they do something negative, I'll say something negative.

The negatives have far outweighed the positives over the past 10+ years.

I'd rather people be realistic in how they view the team than always play the "hope" card - and hang their hat on it.

I "hope" the team does well - I really do. But I'm not blind to the fact that this team has gone 15-33 over the past 3 years and has very little talent.

fair enough:D now will you buy ME a beer?:D

Raised On Riots
04-28-2009, 07:54 PM
Hey Raised on Anger, good call backing Thigpen. So it shouldn't surprise you've got Sanchez in Canton already
Posted via Mobile Device

I just look forward to watching ol' Piss Boy step in and "save the day"( yeah right)if the 1st Messiah Cassel should falter.
Oh, how GLORIOUS A DAY IT WILL BE FOR THE CHIEFS NATION!!!:banghead:

Yahweh Curry shalt strike thee down for even mentioning this false idol...

LMAO

you're right. not regularly BUT he was on it. early.

Oooh! And there it was!:eek:

This organization has been a ****ing joke since '98. If some people can't deal with reality, tough shit.

Right now, they need to prove it. A new GM is great start, but it's just that, a start.

And there it was again!:eek:

JASONSAUTO
04-28-2009, 07:56 PM
Oooh! And there it was!:eek:

:

i was talking about mecca not you.

Raised On Riots
04-28-2009, 08:02 PM
i was talking about mecca not you.

Very well then.

Unless "Pioli's Shoeshiner" wants to continue his Ass Hattery, I'm tired of talking about this shit; "The Deal Is Done". So how's about we just stop and call it a day, okay?

JASONSAUTO
04-29-2009, 07:20 AM
Very well then.

Unless "Pioli's Shoeshiner" wants to continue his Ass Hattery, I'm tired of talking about this shit; "The Deal Is Done". So how's about we just stop and call it a day, okay?

i would MUCH rather be a "shoeshiner" for someone that deserves it than a ballwasher for a bunch of internet gurus:D

milkman
04-29-2009, 07:30 AM
Posted via Mobile Device

Mitch Mustain came out of spring pratice as 3rd string behind Corp and Barkley.

milkman
04-29-2009, 07:32 AM
Posted via Mobile Device

Sanchez was slated to be the starter ahead of Booty, but the trumped charges made by that girl undermined his season.

Brock
04-29-2009, 07:33 AM
Oh Brocky-Poo, how could I ever forget your non-stop, incessant Stafford-love upon first entering Chiefs Planet? How could I forget seeing your avatar of "Beaker from the Muppet Show-Meets Harvey Keitel 50+times on my first day of posting?

And now, you don't write or send flowers anymore...

Shouldn't be a problem for you to find all of these posts you claim I've made.

milkman
04-29-2009, 07:34 AM

They have Thomas Jones and drafted Shonne Greene, and along with a pretty solid O-Line, they should be able to run the ball and protect Sanchez in much the same way the Ravens protected Flacco last year.

Raised On Riots
04-29-2009, 08:43 AM
Shouldn't be a problem for you to find all of these posts you claim I've made.

It might have been Milkman.

Raised On Riots
04-29-2009, 08:47 AM
i would MUCH rather be a "shoeshiner" for someone that deserves it than a ballwasher for a bunch of internet gurus:D

But that's the thing; we haven't played any games under Pioli/Haley just yet.

You gotta' win and earn. When you've proven your methods and choices consistently through victory, THEN you've earned "deserves it" status.

JASONSAUTO
04-29-2009, 10:11 AM
But that's the thing; we haven't played any games under Pioli/Haley just yet.

You gotta' win and earn. When you've proven your methods and choices consistently through victory, THEN you've earned "deserves it" status.

i would think that the rings are proof enough, AND the fact that BB said he(pioli) was VERY involved in them

Raised On Riots
04-29-2009, 10:14 AM
i would think that the rings are proof enough, AND the fact that BB said he(pioli) was VERY involved in them

The rings weren't earned as a solo act in Kansas City. When you leave one place and go to another, you're starting from scratch.
That is indisputable fact.

He's got a great track record elsewhere in the NFL, let's hope it carries over.

Otter
04-29-2009, 10:32 AM
Wow, Sanchez sure brought out the inner hissy fit of you homose....guys. Is he really that hot? I can't tell.

Hopefully no eyes were scratched out and no slaps landed too squarely in this one.

Iowanian
04-29-2009, 10:34 AM
uh oh....otter is about to get a death threat.

Raised On Riots
04-29-2009, 10:42 AM
Wow, Sanchez sure brought out the inner hissy fit of you homose....guys. Is he really that hot? I can't tell.

Hopefully no eyes were scratched out and no slaps landed too squarely in this one.

Time will tell.

Otter
04-29-2009, 10:44 AM
uh oh....otter is about to get a death threat.

Take a number and get in line

milkman
04-29-2009, 10:44 AM
I hope Aaron Curry is the next coming......

Of Brain Bosworth.

Raised On Riots
04-29-2009, 10:48 AM
I hope Aaron Curry is the next coming......

Of Brain Bosworth.

ROFLROFLROFLROFL

Fuck me! I think that sonofabitch actually invented the mullet. Oklahoma kids in Jr. High started sporting "the Boz" when OU was on their way to the National Title against Penn State.

Iowanian
04-29-2009, 10:49 AM
Take a number and get in line

Speak for yourself, I came and camped for 3 days so I could be in the front row.

htismaqe
04-29-2009, 10:52 AM
They have Thomas Jones and drafted Shonne Greene, and along with a pretty solid O-Line, they should be able to run the ball and protect Sanchez in much the same way the Ravens protected Flacco last year.

The Ravens defense is also very, very good. If the Jets don't improve there as well, it could force them to throw in situations where the Ravens didn't have to.

Otter
04-29-2009, 10:56 AM
Speak for yourself, I came and camped for 3 days so I could be in the front row.

Hopefully you remember to bring some dry ice for your frozen turd shiv.

milkman
04-29-2009, 11:08 AM
The Ravens defense is also very, very good. If the Jets don't improve there as well, it could force them to throw in situations where the Ravens didn't have to.

If the new staff can get Gholston to play near the level of his draft stutus, with the addition of Bart Scott and the shift in philosophy to a more attacking style (which plays to Gholston's strength), I think that defense has the chance to be much improved.

htismaqe
04-29-2009, 11:40 AM
If the new staff can get Gholston to play near the level of his draft stutus, with the addition of Bart Scott and the shift in philosophy to a more attacking style (which plays to Gholston's strength), I think that defense has the chance to be much improved.

Sure. But that's alot of variables that Sanchez' success depends on.

milkman
04-29-2009, 11:58 AM
Sure. But that's alot of variables that Sanchez' success depends on.

Sure, but even if all the variables don't come together, the Jets defense wasn't all that bad last year, and Farve put them in difficult situations with his poor decisions.

Sanchez simply has manage the games and avoid those mistakes while he's learning.

I'd be willing to bet that he throws fewer interceptions than Favre by at least seven.

Iowanian
04-29-2009, 02:46 PM
Sanchez doesn't HAVE to be awesome. He's got a solid Oline, 3 good running backs, solid Wrs, a TE and a descent defense. He needs to play like Joe Flacco to give them a chance.

He's in a much better position to be successful than Stafford.

Chiefnj2
04-29-2009, 03:03 PM
Sanchez doesn't HAVE to be awesome. He's got a solid Oline, 3 good running backs, solid Wrs, a TE and a descent defense. He needs to play like Joe Flacco to give them a chance.

He's in a much better position to be successful than Stafford.

Different expectations. If Stafford can win 6 games his first year that is a huge improvement. The New York market expects the playoffs.

htismaqe
04-29-2009, 04:41 PM
Sure, but even if all the variables don't come together, the Jets defense wasn't all that bad last year, and Farve put them in difficult situations with his poor decisions.

Sanchez simply has manage the games and avoid those mistakes while he's learning.

I'd be willing to bet that he throws fewer interceptions than Favre by at least seven.

The thing is, managing games isn't probably gonna be enough to win in the playoffs. I think you're underestimating what Jet fans are gonna expect.

htismaqe
04-29-2009, 04:42 PM
Different expectations. If Stafford can win 6 games his first year that is a huge improvement. The New York market expects the playoffs.

They probably expect playoff WINS with this team.

Raised On Riots
04-29-2009, 04:48 PM
They probably expect playoff WINS with this team.

Are they really that stupid and impatient? Who gives a fuck what they expect; let the coaches do the job right.

htismaqe
04-29-2009, 04:57 PM
Are they really that stupid and impatient? Who gives a **** what they expect; let the coaches do the job right.

It's New York and they're Jets fans.

So yes.

And no.

mlyonsd
04-29-2009, 05:01 PM
Are they really that stupid and impatient? Who gives a **** what they expect; let the coaches do the job right.

Have you watched the draft? Jets fans aren't smart enough to know what to expect.

They have to live with the other team in NY, the Giants, so the push to excel is even greater.

I hope they compare him to Eli, starting in training camp. I hope he puts up Steve Fuller numbers.

Raised On Riots
04-29-2009, 05:07 PM
It's New York and they're Jets fans.

So yes.

And no.

Have you watched the draft? Jets fans aren't smart enough to know what to expect.

They have to live with the other team in NY, the Giants, so the push to excel is even greater.

I hope they compare him to Eli, starting in training camp. I hope he puts up Steve Fuller numbers.

Meh.

mlyonsd
04-29-2009, 05:49 PM
Meh.

There's a big time Jets/Giants fan rivalry in NY. Eli worked through it, mostly I think because the organization behind him is solid.

NY fans will compare him to Eli, you can bet your life on it. I hope he cracks like an egg thrown against a brick wall.

I wish the Jets would rehire Herm in some capacity to seal the deal.

rad
04-29-2009, 05:56 PM
I hope Jets fans have a big trunk........'cause Sanchez is gonna put his bike in it.

Brock
04-29-2009, 06:00 PM
What's the big deal about being compared to Eli? Like that's some kind of benchmark.

mlyonsd
04-29-2009, 06:02 PM
I hope Brodie Croyle, after being cut by the Chiefs, is picked up by the Jets for the 2010 training camp and wins the QB job outright from Sanchez.

Ultra Peanut
04-29-2009, 06:03 PM
I hope you suck.

. . .

YAAAAAAAAY!

mlyonsd
04-29-2009, 06:03 PM
What's the big deal about being compared to Eli? Like that's some kind of benchmark.

True. But it's a NY thing. Especially since Eli is wearing a ring.

htismaqe
04-29-2009, 06:12 PM
Meh.

I hope Sanchez can brush it off as easily as you can. Because they WILL be brutal.

rad
04-29-2009, 06:37 PM
I hope Sanchez can brush it off as easily as you can. Because they WILL be brutal.

Being that I live in NY (upstate, not NYC), I can tell you the fans won't be as harsh as the media here...........the NY Post and Daily News are brutal.

DeezNutz
04-29-2009, 06:39 PM
I hope Brodie Croyle, after being cut by the Chiefs, is picked up by the Jets for the 2010 training camp and wins the QB job outright from Sanchez.

As in picking up the pieces?

Dude is cool, but has a body that's less equiped than my own to handle the NFL, literally. And make no mistake, I have no business being near most of those monsters.

Raised On Riots
04-29-2009, 07:01 PM

Dude is cool, but has a body that's less equiped than my own to handle the NFL, literally. And make no mistake, I have no business being near most of those monsters.

I think 'Mydolsd' didn't get his reach around this morning. Either that, or he's just an idiot.

mlyonsd
04-29-2009, 07:25 PM

I've always liked Croyle even though I thought him being a starting QB in the NFL was a long shot. That's why him taking over Sanchez's spot would be even better.

Raised On Riots
04-29-2009, 07:29 PM
I've always liked Croyle even though I thought him being a starting QB in the NFL was a long shot. That's why him taking over Sanchez's spot would be even better.

I don't know what the pharmacist is giving you, but I want some.

Pioli Zombie
04-29-2009, 09:10 PM
Brodie Croyle. He'd hurt himself taking a wizz.
Posted via Mobile Device

Raised On Riots
04-29-2009, 09:25 PM
There's a big time Jets/Giants fan rivalry in NY. Eli worked through it, mostly I think because the organization behind him is solid.

NY fans will compare him to Eli, you can bet your life on it. I hope he cracks like an egg thrown against a brick wall.

There is no hope for your hope. None. Brokie isn't fit to wash Sanchez's car while watching Kelli service his burrito.

If and when Jets fans become unruly, he will quiet them with a point of his finger, and they shall shit their collective pants under under the weight of his stare. NY is Mark's world; they just live in it.

Pioli Zombie
04-29-2009, 09:37 PM
There is no hope for your hope. None. Brokie isn't fit to wash Sanchez's car while watching Kelli service his burrito.

If and when Jets fans become unruly, he will quiet them with a point of his finger, and they shall shit their collective pants under under the weight of his stare. NY is Mark's world; they just live in it.

Now your gettin it ;)
Posted via Mobile Device

Buehler445
04-29-2009, 10:27 PM

You could say the same thing for Thiggy. Favre threw waaaaaaay too many INTs.

I think they will be upgraded as long as Sanchez makes decent, safe throws and doesn't shit his pants.

Raised On Riots
04-29-2009, 10:35 PM
You could say the same thing for Thiggy. Favre threw waaaaaaay too many INTs.

I think they will be upgraded as long as Sanchez makes decent, safe throws and doesn't shit his pants.

The question is moot; Mark Sanchez makes opponents shit their pants by merely lacing up his cleats.

Dylan
04-30-2009, 01:08 AM
Posted via Mobile Device

http://nygiantspics.com/albums/Celebration/normal_Aegri-Somnia.jpg

... and to all a good night http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/images/smilies/winker.gif

Pioli Zombie
04-30-2009, 05:24 AM
And he shall ride into the city utop a donkey and they shall wave palms at him

Then 6 games later the same people who called him savior will call for him to be crucified.
Posted via Mobile Device

Raised On Riots
04-30-2009, 08:42 AM
http://nygiantspics.com/albums/Celebration/normal_Aegri-Somnia.jpg

... and to all a good night ;)

LMAO

And he shall ride into the city utop a donkey and they shall wave palms at him

Then 6 games later the same people who called him savior will call for him to be crucified.
Posted via Mobile Device

Mark Sanchez is the Way and the Light.

Pioli Zombie
04-30-2009, 09:17 AM
He was sacked being a weak line for you.
Posted via Mobile Device

DaneMcCloud
04-30-2009, 11:34 AM
Posted via Mobile Device

Well, it's a good thing to know that you NEVER know what the hell you're talking about.

First off, Leinart was drafted to run Dennis Green's West Coast Offense. Green was fired after Leinart's first season and Whisenhunt runs a vertical offense, similar to the Coryell offense (which Vermiel, Martz, Saunders, Zampese, et al run). Leinart's not a vertical passer, he's a dink and dunk WCO guy. Competely different skillset.

Oh, and one more thing: Warner is clearly NOT on his last legs and he was already on the roster when Leinart was drafted.

Raised On Riots
04-30-2009, 11:49 AM
Well, it's a good thing to know that you NEVER know what the hell you're talking about.

First off, Leinart was drafted to run Dennis Green's West Coast Offense. Green was fired after Leinart's first season and Whisenhunt runs a vertical offense, similar to the Coryell offense (which Vermiel, Martz, Saunders, Zampese, et al run). Leinart's not a vertical passer, he's a dink and dunk WCO guy. Competely different skillset.

Oh, and one more thing: Warner is clearly NOT on his last legs and he was already on the roster when Leinart was drafted.

Now WORK THE BODY! WORK THE RIB CAGE!!! UPPERCUT! UPPERCUT!:D:thumb:

milkman
04-30-2009, 02:01 PM

You underestimate Sanchez.

He is mature enough to handle the pressure and expectations.

Quite frankly, this thread just shows what a petty prick you are.

Raised On Riots
04-30-2009, 02:33 PM
You underestimate Sanchez.

He is mature enough to handle the pressure and expectations.

Quite frankly, this thread just shows what a petty prick you are.

ROFL:thumb: REP.

rad
04-30-2009, 03:15 PM

You would think Leinart would get traded if he doesn't fit. Why do they keep him? Money?