PDA

View Full Version : Royals Anybody listening to 810 right now?

htismaqe
04-28-2009, 09:36 AM
ROFL

That last caller was comedy gold!

"Keep Collapso at 2nd base and you'll be good"

Dartgod
04-28-2009, 09:37 AM
Collapso. Awesome.

Sure-Oz
04-28-2009, 10:09 AM
Callaspo sucks at defense but man he can hit for avg

Fish
04-28-2009, 10:10 AM
Keep Callaspo in the batters box.... not on the field...

DeezNutz
04-28-2009, 10:11 AM
Keep Callaspo in the batters box.... not on the field...

We have a lot of guys like that...

Well, kind of.

Sure-Oz
04-28-2009, 10:14 AM
Jacobs is absolutely horrid on the field...

No wonder he got traded for Leo Nunez, he should only be a DH

Fish
04-28-2009, 10:15 AM
We have a lot of guys like that...

Well, kind of.

Yeah... we've definitely got the extremes covered... Either all D, swing a toothpick or no use for a glove, swing a big bat...

DeezNutz
04-28-2009, 10:17 AM
I'm great with Jacobs never seeing the field again.

Collapso is annoying because he can go from Web Gem to complete fucking stupidity within the same inning. Less physical with him and more a 2-cent head, IMO.

htismaqe
04-28-2009, 10:20 AM
If anybody heard the call, it was great.

He started out suggesting that Alex Gordon should rehab in Omaha, UNTIL SEPTEMBER.

Petro told him he can only rehab in the minors for 30 days and he said "Well, Gordon isn't the answer."

Petro said "what's the question then?"

And the guy acted stunned. Then he said, "Gordon needs to be moved." Petro said "well, that's an interesting QUESTION. Where would you move him?"

That's when the guy said "Keep Collapso at 2nd and put Teahen at 3rd". Petro asked him again what the QUESTION was and the guy just hung up.

Demonpenz
04-28-2009, 10:20 AM
You have to say to yourself "what am I going to do with a ball hit to me" it is amazing (not just with the royals how many teams don't get the lead out (when they are only going to get 1 out anyway" Callapso is batting 450 or so so unless he throws the balls in the fountains, it is cool to keep him there.

DeezNutz
04-28-2009, 10:21 AM
You have to say to yourself "what am I going to do with a ball hit to me" it is amazing (not just with the royals how many teams don't get the lead out (when they are only going to get 1 out anyway" Callapso is batting 450 or so so unless he throws the balls in the fountains, it is cool to keep him there.

LMAO

Nice avi.

Collapso is busy thinking about where he and Larry are going to meet up and do JA impressions.

Demonpenz
04-28-2009, 10:23 AM
before the season all the sexperts were saying how we need butler and gordon to get it going big time for us to hang in there. We are hanging in there still because of our A+ +++++ pitching, once that shit comes down to earth we are going to drop 5 out of 6 6 out of 7 if we don't get the O righted. What I am hoping is while billy and gordon get their shit together (like you glenn dorsey!) Guillen can just go on a tear like he is good for once a year

DeezNutz
04-28-2009, 10:25 AM
Billaaay's fat ass needs to start taking pitches like they're two-for-one burgers.

Demonpenz
04-28-2009, 10:31 AM
Overall, the only that really pisses me off is Trey being overwhelmed. I went out to the staduim yesterday, it is very nice. I played mini golf for 2 bucks, hit in the batting cages, being able to walk under and over the waterfountains is awesome. The hall of fame isn't complete but the sign where you walk in is begging for a great photo opt to go there. In my back of my mind I know that grienke is going to need TJ surgery and meche is going to get arrested for running jailbait.com or some crazy shit and my dreams will come crashing down, but for now, i am just enjoying the games

DeezNutz
04-28-2009, 10:34 AM
There's nothing better than the day-to-day grind when your team is in a pennant chase.

I'll give Hillman's dumb ass some credit, though. At least we saw Farnsworth in a 7-1 game, which suggests that just about everyone else is higher on the pecking order. At least this is progress...

Sure-Oz
04-28-2009, 10:40 AM
If anybody heard the call, it was great.

He started out suggesting that Alex Gordon should rehab in Omaha, UNTIL SEPTEMBER.

Petro told him he can only rehab in the minors for 30 days and he said "Well, Gordon isn't the answer."

Petro said "what's the question then?"

And the guy acted stunned. Then he said, "Gordon needs to be moved." Petro said "well, that's an interesting QUESTION. Where would you move him?"

That's when the guy said "Keep Collapso at 2nd and put Teahen at 3rd". Petro asked him again what the QUESTION was and the guy just hung up.

LMAO

tomahawk kid
04-28-2009, 10:43 AM
So one guy, who probably used to get his a$$ kicked on the playground in middle school, made fun of another guy - who probably used to ride the short bus to middle school.

Awesome.

Reaper16
04-28-2009, 10:53 AM
So one guy, who probably used to get his a$$ kicked on the playground in middle school, made fun of another guy - who probably used to ride the short bus to middle school.

Awesome.
Awesome? That happens every day here on ChiefsPlanet.

tomahawk kid
04-28-2009, 11:02 AM

Dually noted and well played sir.

Demonpenz
04-28-2009, 11:09 AM
mine was more of a van, but they still called us more special.

CoMoChief
04-28-2009, 11:09 AM

You know I like my Chicken fried.

WilliamTheIrish
04-28-2009, 11:12 AM
So Pete got the nerve up to call 810?

Ari Chi3fs
04-28-2009, 11:21 AM
Im a big fan of Delberto Collapso.

Dr. Facebook Fever
04-28-2009, 11:21 AM
I love me some Royals baseball more than about anything... even though they can piss me off to no end. I know it's only because I care so much...

:thumb:

:doh!:

thurman merman
04-28-2009, 11:24 AM
Callapso is batting 450 or so so unless he throws the balls in the fountains, it is cool to keep him there.

word.

i don't know how anybody could possibly be bitching about anything alberto callaspo does when he is by far the best hitter on this putrid offense this year.

Dr. Facebook Fever
04-28-2009, 11:40 AM
I know it seems popular to hate on Teahen but he's hitting .328 with more action than Callaspo. I don't understand the Teahen hate (from some folks) when the guy is our most consistant hitter and plays anywhere without complaint. He's just the kind of guy you want imo.