PDA

View Full Version : Weekly Picks - Make them BEFORE the game tonight!

AustinChief
10-19-2000, 01:37 PM
Since the Lions and Bucs are playing tonight, you will need to make your week 8 picks before the game starts. If you don't make you picks by tonight, you will not be able to enter your week 8 picks.

Good Luck Everyone.

Devin Vierth
10-19-2000, 01:39 PM
AustinChief:

Is my first weeks picks ever going to be added to the chiefsplanet picks???

I would be near the top if you did... :P

------------------
bk

tooln
10-19-2000, 02:53 PM
When I tried to make my picks around noon today, it said week 8 was already closed. So I guess I'm out of luck. Yahoo was still open and I posted my picks there. I too, have week 1 picks on Yahoo that never got transfered to this board. If I have to take a zero for week 1 and week 8, I probably won't bother with the picks on this board any more, and just post on Yahoo.

DaKCMan AP
10-19-2000, 03:17 PM
I tried this morning and tried again a minute ago and can't do it. So looks like I'm in the same boat as you Cox. I guess I might just give up on the picks and stick with the Yahoo one, without week one and week 8 I'm just plain in the lower middle of the pack.

Frazod
10-19-2000, 04:17 PM
It wouldn't let me pick either.

Dan

KCWolfman
10-19-2000, 04:31 PM
Hows come I can't edit my picks for the rest of the coming weeks. The deadline says the 8th of this month for all of the weeks to come and I don't have my picks after week 11.

------------------
WHEN THE GOING GETS TOUGH, THE TOUGH GET GOING!

AustinChief
10-19-2000, 06:38 PM
Sorry guys,
I justgot back in town.

The picks should be working fine now for week 8. I just editted my at 6:35.
Post here if you can't get your pick in.

-AC