PDA

View Full Version : Computers So Boldin makes a lot of sense to me.

Direckshun
04-29-2009, 12:18 AM
Assume we can pull the trigger on Boldin for a 2nd and a 4th.

Do you pull the trigger, or not? Explain.

Reaper16
04-29-2009, 12:20 AM
I'd say so. The team really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really needs another receiving threat.

DeezNutz
04-29-2009, 12:22 AM
I want to limit the helpful options for Cassel so we're in a better position to draft Tebow or McCoy.

Direckshun
04-29-2009, 12:23 AM
Here's our depth chart with Boldin. We all of a sudden become crazy good at WR.

QB: Cassel, Thigpen, Croyle
RB: Johnson, Charles, Williams, Smith
FB: Cox

WR: Boldin, Bowe, Bradley, Engram, Lawrence, Webb
TE: Cottam, O'Connell

LT: Albert, Taylor
LG: Waters, Smith
C: Niswanger, Smith
RG: Goff, Richardson
RT: McIntosh, Brown

DE: Jackson, McBride
NT: Tyler, Edwards
Undertackle: Dorsey
DE: Magee, Boone

OLB: Hali, Williams
ILB: Thomas, Beisel
ILB: Johnson, Mays
OLB: Vrabel, Robertson

CB: Flowers, Carr, Washington, Daniels, Leggett
S: Page, Pollard, Morgan, McGraw

K: Barth/Succop
P: Colquitt
LS: Purdum
KR/PR: Lawrence

ClevelandBronco
04-29-2009, 12:33 AM
I don't think you get him for a 2nd and a 4th.

I think you overpay with a 2nd and a 3rd.

2nd and a player (or players), maybe. What do they need?

Kyle DeLexus
04-29-2009, 12:33 AM
I'd go 2nd and 4th since he's like a better version of Bowe. I'd love to have him at that price or better, if you give more it kills our draft next year when we can focus more on making our defense a threat.

Direckshun
04-29-2009, 12:39 AM
I don't think you get him for a 2nd and a 4th.

I think you overpay with a 2nd and a 3rd.

2nd and a player (or players), maybe. What do they need?

If Arizona believes Waters can play center, maybe him.

That's about the only thing the Cards are lacking. They are as complete a team as any in the league.

Smed1065
04-29-2009, 12:41 AM
I'd say so. The team really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really needs another receiving threat.

Threat?

:doh!:

DaneMcCloud
04-29-2009, 12:41 AM
JFC.

Direckshun, this fucking shit NEVER ends with you, does it?

During the season, it was LJ for a ONE.

Now, it's Boldin.

Here's a tip: Get a tape of the NFC Championship Game. Once you do that, if you think the Chiefs would give up a 2 & a 4 for Boldin, I'd say you've got a secret meth lab in your Independence home.

KCrockaholic
04-29-2009, 12:44 AM
I didnt vote for keepdraftplanet...but If I could vote twice I would have done so.

Smed1065
04-29-2009, 12:45 AM
JFC.

Direckshun, this fucking shit NEVER ends with you, does it?

Now, it's Boldin.

Here's a tip: Get a tape of the NFC Championship Game. Once you do that, if you think the Chiefs would give up a 2 & a 4 for Boldin, I'd say you've got a secret meth lab in your Independence home.

It always ends as you cuss out any other chances?

They did not draft him? MF!

I was right, just had no connections and they suck!!! I know I was good and they had better connections.........WTF!

Just ask me!

DaneMcCloud
04-29-2009, 12:47 AM
It always ends as you cuss out any other chances?

They did not draft him? MF!

I was right, just had no connections and they suck!!! I know I was good and they had better connections.........WTF!

Just ask me!

I'm glad the nurses give you intermittent access to the internet although I wish they'd block this site.

Smed1065
04-29-2009, 12:49 AM
Assume we can pull the trigger on Boldin for a 2nd and a 4th.

Do you pull the trigger, or not? Explain.

NMO.
Dane said so and we are idiots. Built from draft but FU If U try two years and our team?

LOL Need 10 starters or U suk!

I rule....LOL

Smed1065
04-29-2009, 12:50 AM
I was in Kansas once, U suck....I am god! Just ask!

DaneMcCloud
04-29-2009, 12:50 AM
NMO.
Dane said so and we are idiots. Built from draft but FU If U try two years and our team?

LOL Need 10 starters or U suk!

I rule....LOL

I think it's time for your meds, Smed (anagram?).

Nurse? Oh, Nurse!

Smed1065
04-29-2009, 12:51 AM
I think it's time for your meds, Smed (anagram?).

Nurse? Oh, Nurse!

u THINK WOW tHAT MEANS u GETTING BETTER. ")

L.A. Chieffan
04-29-2009, 12:56 AM

are u freebasing?

DaneMcCloud
04-29-2009, 12:59 AM

You need to seek professional help.

Seriously.

You're gonna die, motherfucker.

And that's not a joke.

Smed1065
04-29-2009, 01:10 AM

Seriously.

And that's not a joke.

And your not Going to die?

LOL

Thats no joke and we hope the sooner than later............At least we can piss on your grave when we win without your expertise! I mean you never you tried to manage it except for the drafts online? I guess you had no connections so it sucked! Unless you needed them-LOL

I am better but no connections?

ROFLMAO.

GO dICKIE V

u R THE BESTEST..........:)

DaneMcCloud
04-29-2009, 01:15 AM
And your not Going to die?

LOL

Thats no joke and we hope the sooner than later............At least we can piss on your grave when we win without your expertise! I mean you never you tried to manage it except for the drafts online? I guess you had no connections so it sucked! Unless you needed them-LOL

I am better but no connections?

ROFLMAO.

GO dICKIE V

u R THE BESTEST..........:)

The Short Bus must be comfy

Direckshun
04-29-2009, 01:17 AM
JFC.

Direckshun, this ****ing shit NEVER ends with you, does it?

Now, it's Boldin.

You are adorable.

Direckshun
04-29-2009, 01:19 AM
So I have no idea what this "LJ for a ONE" shit is. I literally have no clue.

But I saw the NFC championship game, and I saw the Super Bowl. And I've seen much of this guy's career. He is a phenomenal receiver.

A receiver with a solid five years left who is worth Tony G + a 4th.

The complete lack of options that we have in FA and in next year's draft would paint this deal a steal.

Smed1065
04-29-2009, 01:20 AM

Seriously.

And that's not a joke.

Only the good die young, so guess we are even .

I know all like whishing. I am SD fruit. I will tell U so!

They are so cute.

Do you ever see what U post? If you do fuck West coast asses like you.

Its all me!

Just ask last 2 days.

Fuck the real scouts, they got fired. I did not!

ClevelandBronco
04-29-2009, 01:22 AM
So I have no idea what this "LJ for a ONE" shit is. I literally have no clue.

But I saw the NFC championship game, and I saw the Super Bowl. And I've seen much of this guy's career. He is a phenomenal receiver.

A receiver with a solid five years left who is worth Tony G + a 4th.

The complete lack of options that we have in FA and in next year's draft would paint this deal a steal.

2 and 4 is great value.

DaneMcCloud
04-29-2009, 01:33 AM
You are adorable.

I'm like a big red and yellow teddy bear.

Except I'm not.

Thig Lyfe
04-29-2009, 01:34 AM
Trading for Boldin makes about as much sense as breathing air.

KCrockaholic
04-29-2009, 01:36 AM
So is this a 2 and a 4 for DJ Boldin or Anquan? Cause I would most def give up a 2 and 4 for Anquan. DJ? I would trade this finger nail clipping for him.

Thig Lyfe
04-29-2009, 01:38 AM
I'd trade my kids for Boldin.

Direckshun
04-29-2009, 01:41 AM
You've met your quip-cap for this thread, SR.

Reaper16
04-29-2009, 01:53 AM
Threat?

:doh!:
What does this even mean?

Thig Lyfe
04-29-2009, 02:05 AM
You've met your quip-cap for this thread, SR.

I'M BEING SERIOUS

clyde05
04-29-2009, 02:12 AM
I would do it for either a 2nd and a 3rd or 2nd and a 4th. We have 2 seconds next year so it wont hurt us. Bring in Boldin!!!!!!!!

Thig Lyfe
04-29-2009, 02:25 AM
I would do it for either a 2nd and a 3rd or 2nd and a 4th. We have 2 seconds next year so it wont hurt us. Bring in Boldin!!!!!!!!

I would do it for my parents' unconditional love. From now on, my parents must love the Arizona Cardinals as they would their own son, no matter what they do. I just want Boldin.

bdeg
04-29-2009, 06:55 AM
No thanks. By the time this team is prepared to compete in a superbowl he'll be 32+ (he'll be 29 during the season). Lots of injuries and durability has become a bit of a question. I'd rather stick to the draft and get 2 young players who would be able to help us when we become competitive and for 5-10 after that.

But ya, I'd trade SR's parents' unconditional love, too.

Bane
04-29-2009, 07:02 AM
Doesnt matter,he will not play on a Todd Haley coached team.Get over it.

the Talking Can
04-29-2009, 07:10 AM
Doesnt matter,he will not play on a Todd Haley coached team.Get over it.

he already said he would

but other than that, great post...

DenverChief
04-29-2009, 07:11 AM
QB: Cassel, Thigpen, Croyle

You really think Croyle can beat out Martin?

BigRedChief
04-29-2009, 07:23 AM
There is no way that Bouldin leaves the team for a 2nd and 4th. But if that is really the deal on the table no way Pioli isn't all over that. Highly doubtful the market value is so low for Bouldin.

Bane
04-29-2009, 07:24 AM
he already said he would

its not about him,Todd Haley would never allow it.Bet on it.

Bane
04-29-2009, 07:26 AM
he already said he would

Nothing great about your post...

Jethopper
04-29-2009, 07:33 AM
There is no possible way the chiefs get Pioli to be their GM.

InChiefsHell
04-29-2009, 08:00 AM
There is no possible way the chiefs get Pioli to be their GM.

:clap:

And no way in hell the Chiefs trade Tony Gonzales.
Hunt is never going to fire Carl he will just let his contract end.
We are stuck with Herm until his contract is up.

Pablo
04-29-2009, 08:17 AM
Uh, hell and f*cking yes.

We lost one of the most prolific TE's to ever play the game, that put up top WR numbers every year. I'd love to replace that sort of productivity. And the Tony G pick plus a 4th next year would be golden. Srsly.

We just trade the draft spot we just picked up and our 4th rounder and we're automatically an offensive threat. I mean, if our line holds up, and we have Boldin, Bowe, Engram, LJ and Charles; with Cassel at the helm..we're a pretty damn legit offense. Without Boldin we're about 1/5 as scary, and the only real threat we have in Bowe is gonna get raped all game, every game.

Boldin is solid. He'd come in as a No. 1, and he's got a good 5-7 years left in him. This would be a f*cking monster deal for the Chiefs.

KCrockaholic
04-29-2009, 08:36 AM
Uh, hell and f*cking yes.

We lost one of the most prolific TE's to ever play the game, that put up top WR numbers every year. I'd love to replace that sort of productivity. And the Tony G pick plus a 4th next year would be golden. Srsly.

We just trade the draft spot we just picked up and our 4th rounder and we're automatically an offensive threat. I mean, if our line holds up, and we have Boldin, Bowe, Engram, LJ and Charles; with Cassel at the helm..we're a pretty damn legit offense. Without Boldin we're about 1/5 as scary, and the only real threat we have in Bowe is gonna get raped all game, every game.

Boldin is solid. He'd come in as a No. 1, and he's got a good 5-7 years left in him. This would be a f*cking monster deal for the Chiefs.

Alright, we have our answer. Somebody go tell Pioli that we want Boldin and make it snappy.

EyePod
04-29-2009, 08:38 AM
I want to limit the helpful options for Cassel so we're in a better position to draft Tebow or McCoy.

I can't wait till he has another great season and no one thinks he's any good again. Really, he had one of the best season's as a QB, and no one seemed to notice.

KCrockaholic
04-29-2009, 08:47 AM
I can't wait till he has another great season and no one thinks he's any good again. Really, he had one of the best season's as a QB, and no one seemed to notice.

We all noticed. But we also realized hes a Texas QB. Hes gonna put up good numbers regardless. His back-up John Chiles will probably put up Vince Young numbers when he takes over.

OnTheWarpath58
04-29-2009, 08:58 AM

I don't have time to argue this, but comments like these make me wonder if some of you actually read other people's posts, or just live in your own little world.

McCoy IS a good QB. Some would argue that he's a GREAT QB.

For the COLLEGE game.

If this past weekend wasn't a wake-up call for those of you that think college spread QB's are great college prospects - I'm not sure what else could be said or done.

NFL teams avoided spread QB's like the plaque.

Chase Daniel? Undrafted.

Graham Harrel? Undrafted.

Chase Holbrook? Undrafted.

Beerfund
04-29-2009, 09:57 AM

Tebow? are u for real? Guess it would be good cause then we can listen about jesus before and after every game and read it in the paper.... ya thats what most want to listen to.....

Scorp
04-29-2009, 10:04 AM
Why is this still being discussed?

Arizona wants a 1st and a 3rd. The rumor they wanted a second was just that... a rumor.

Boldin is staying in Arizona!

EyePod
04-29-2009, 12:14 PM
I don't have time to argue this, but comments like these make me wonder if some of you actually read other people's posts, or just live in your own little world.

McCoy IS a good QB. Some would argue that he's a GREAT QB.

For the COLLEGE game.

If this past weekend wasn't a wake-up call for those of you that think college spread QB's are great college prospects - I'm not sure what else could be said or done.

NFL teams avoided spread QB's like the plaque.

Chase Daniel? Undrafted.

Graham Harrel? Undrafted.

Chase Holbrook? Undrafted.

What's the difference between McCoy and those guys?
He can run. So not only is he the most accurate out of that entire group, but his mobility is such a huge asset to his team.

He also didn't have one of the top 2 receivers in the draft like Harrell and Daniel.

Thig Lyfe
04-29-2009, 12:30 PM
Tebow? are u for real?

Yes.

Gravedigger
04-29-2009, 12:34 PM
I think that the Cardinals wanted a 1st and 3rd for him, now that he's going to be unhappy and they are just eating cap room I think that they might make their offer lower by a bit. I would think the Cardinals want to get 2 2nds or a 2nd 3rd and 7th, so getting a 2nd and a 4th I don't think is going to happen.

DeezNutz
04-29-2009, 12:36 PM
What's the difference between McCoy and those guys?
He can run. So not only is he the most accurate out of that entire group, but his mobility is such a huge asset to his team.

He also didn't have one of the top 2 receivers in the draft like Harrell and Daniel.

He's no Tebow, that's for sure.

Yes.

:D

BigRock
04-29-2009, 12:48 PM
In the Cards' biggest game ever (to that point), as Haley was calling the offense so they could drive down and put the go-ahead TD on the board to advance to the Super Bowl, Boldin was in Haley's face to bitch that another WR was getting his playing time.

Then, after the game, Boldin acted like a spoiled, pissy child and left while his teammates celebrated their NFC championship.

To me, that doesn't sound like the type of player Pioli or Haley have talked about wanting to add to their team.

BUT... Haley knows him a lot better than I do, so maybe that incident was completely out of character for him. However, there has yet to be a single credible story to suggest the Chiefs even have the slightest interest in acquiring Boldin. The only ones I'm aware of are the "I heard on the radio" post here at CP and the constant bullshit stream of St. Nicholas of Athan.

SNR
04-29-2009, 12:49 PM
Did you guys see how Tebow just wins games? He loses one and he's all like, "Fuck that, we're not doing that again."

I want that kind of leader leading MY team in the playoffs. Guy knows how to get the job done. It's all about heart, man.

I want Haley to call a play from the sideline by simply thumping his chest and giving a salute to Jesus. That means, "Tebow rape 69 on 3." Ready... BREAK!

DeezNutz
04-29-2009, 12:51 PM
Did you guys see how Tebow just wins games? He loses one and he's all like, "**** that, we're not doing that again."

I want that kind of leader leading MY team in the playoffs. Guy knows how to get the job done. It's all about heart, man.

I want Haley to call a play from the sideline by simply thumping his chest and giving a salute to Jesus. That means, "Tebow rape 69 on 3." Ready... BREAK!

Tebow would be a safe pick because, if, for some ridiculously surprising reason which I can't even fathom, he fails at QB, he could be an All-Pro TE, FB, or even more importantly, RT.

If you're a liter, you're a liter. And we need liters.

SNR
04-29-2009, 01:09 PM
Tebow would be a safe pick because, if, for some ridiculously surprising reason which I can't even fathom, he fails at QB, he could be an All-Pro TE, FB, or even more importantly, RT.

If you're a liter, you're a liter. And we need liters.Right. This team has never had safe pick guys who knew what they were doing. It was like that with Gunther, Vermeil, and even Herm... all we had were players that executed a play very well but could never execute a GAME... on a TEAM.

Tebow would do whatever you asked him to do and he would KNOW exactly how it's done, because he's always done whatever it takes to WIN. He's won two national titles for crying out loud.

DeezNutz
04-29-2009, 01:09 PM
Right. This team has never had safe pick guys who knew what they were doing. It was like that with Gunther, Vermeil, and even Herm... all we had were players that executed a play very well but could never execute a GAME... on a TEAM.

Tebow would do whatever you asked him to do and he would KNOW exactly how it's done, because he's always done whatever it takes to WIN. He's won two national titles for crying out loud.

He's a liter.

SNR
04-29-2009, 01:16 PM
He's a liter.It's Lieder time!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/gc9nB_HogPU&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/gc9nB_HogPU&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>