PDA

View Full Version : Poop Anti Freeze: from compound to high comedy.

Raised On Riots
04-29-2009, 05:13 PM
KC X Factor stopped by across the hall yesterday, and a thread regarding the Super Fans resulted. A couple of people at the site expressed an interest in becoming Super Fans, and talked about concepts for costumes and such.

X is an awesome guy, so I'm NOT making fun of him when I present to you his following post:

'kcxfactor' date='Apr 29 2009, 01:15 PM

Yeah hopefully you will get back home. That is an awesome view, I totally agree when I go to away games I always call the other Super Fans that I'm inducted in the Hall of Fame with and they ensure I have no issues. I have Super Fan friends from every team so that is an awesome avenue that we have. As for the weather don't worry about it, just drink some antifreeze and then get as close to the field (much less wind) and you will be fine.
LMAO

You can't buy cross-forum humor of that caliber.

Buck
04-29-2009, 05:17 PM
Not to hijack your thread, but how is it that you got banned as DCS, created a dupe account and are posting with it, not hiding the fact you are DCS, and you are still aloud to post here?

Der Flöprer
04-29-2009, 05:19 PM
Not to hijack your thread, but how is it that you got banned as DCS, created a dupe account and are posting with it, not hiding the fact you are DCS, and you are still aloud to post here?

Bob Dole made it crystal clear that DCS user name was banned, but he was free to create a new user name and come back if he played just a little nicer.

Kyle DeLexus
04-29-2009, 05:20 PM

"How do you kill that which has no life?" Posts Per Day: 60.28

Buck
04-29-2009, 05:21 PM
Bob Dole made it crystal clear that DCS user name was banned, but he was free to create a new user name and come back if he played just a little nicer.

Huh, I wonder what the point of that is?

Raised On Riots
04-29-2009, 05:21 PM

Well this thread just went toast; might as well tear the motherfucker down.:shake:

Mods?