PDA

View Full Version : Life Keira Knightly Anti-Domestic Violence TV spot

Deberg_1990
05-01-2009, 06:48 AM
Wow....highly effective. Even shocking.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ctoZbeD-GlY&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ctoZbeD-GlY&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

jidar
05-01-2009, 07:03 AM
2? And here I thought it was an epidemic. They probably should have left that part out.

petegz28
05-01-2009, 07:27 AM
I'd hit it......:)

seaofred
05-01-2009, 07:30 AM
Why isn't there any TV spots to protect men that are abused?

the Talking Can
05-01-2009, 07:34 AM
she should do a pro-eating spot....and then watch it

King_Chief_Fan
05-01-2009, 07:36 AM
Why isn't there any TV spots to protect men that are abused?

why, can't defend your self against a woman?

seaofred
05-01-2009, 07:42 AM
What do you think would happen if your wife/girlfriend smacked you first, but you defended yourself by hitting her back? Who do you think would go to jail?

I just think it's funny that there is always stuff about protecting women, but domestic violence is a two way street. Women abuse men physically and verbally statistically about as much as men abuse women, but society has taught us that a men shouldn't admit to being abused by a woman. It's actually just like you said, if a guy were to turn in his woman, he would be mocked.

kepp
05-01-2009, 07:44 AM
I'd hit it......:)

LMAO:shake:

KCFalcon59
05-01-2009, 07:45 AM

There are some big women out there.

MOhillbilly
05-01-2009, 07:45 AM
What do you think would happen if your wife/girlfriend smacked you first, but you defended yourself by hitting her back? Who do you think would go to jail?

I just think it's funny that there is always stuff about protecting women, but domestic violence is a two way street. Women abuse men physically and verbally statistically about as much as men abuse women, but society has taught us that a men shouldn't admit to being abused by a woman. It's actually just like you said, if a guy were to turn in his woman, he would be mocked.

they both go to jail.
and to answer the second part a MAN doesnt put up with his woman flipin out on a regular basis.

Uncle_Ted
05-01-2009, 07:47 AM
2? And here I thought it was an epidemic. They probably should have left that part out.

2 pounds is like $50 these days! :LOL:

Garcia Bronco
05-01-2009, 07:47 AM

Anymore and you'll go to jail. I had a friend that had one of these angry girlfriends. Just agry at life because she can't get out of her own way. So she's arguing with him....over nothing. First off she's being mentally abusive then she starts hitting him. At this point he's trying to leave the house and go some place else. He pushes her off him and she calls the police. The police don't even care what really happened. "He's got to go to jail" It's garbage

petegz28
05-01-2009, 07:48 AM

Try it....

Then tell us how much your bail was....:thumb:

Fried Meat Ball!
05-01-2009, 07:51 AM
I thought that was a good spot. And actually the number 2 was surprising to me, just because I wouldn't have thought that many DIED per week. That's 100+ per year DEAD from domestic violence.

petegz28
05-01-2009, 07:52 AM
Anymore and you'll go to jail. I had a friend that had one of these angry girlfriends. Just agry at life because she can't get out of her own way. So she's arguing with him....over nothing. First off she's being mentally abusive then she starts hitting him. At this point he's trying to leave the house and go some place else. He pushes her off him and she calls the police. The police don't even care what really happened. "He's got to go to jail" It's garbage

I dated one of those crazy bitches. Similar issue, we were fighting, I went to leave her apartment, she came charging at me screaming like a damn Banshee with a an old 1950's phone receiever in her hand, starte beating me about the head.....i threw her across the room to get her off of me and ran out...hopped in my car, she chased me down and threw the receiver at my car, dented it of course though not bad.

Next thing you know the cops are at my house and said they had a warrant for my arrest for assaulting her. She told them I hit her and that I grabbed the phone and threw it out of the car as I drove off. Nevermind I had a busted lip, 2 knots on my head and a dent in my car......I was the one going to jail.

MOhillbilly
05-01-2009, 07:56 AM
I thought that was a good spot. And actually the number 2 was surprising to me, just because I wouldn't have thought that many DIED per week. That's 100+ per year DEAD from domestic violence.

2 in the UK. Worldwide id bet the number is in the hundreds.

I can understand smacking a woman if she puts herself in that position but beating/punching is way overkill.

pikesome
05-01-2009, 07:58 AM

I'm not positive but I though that, in most places, someone has to go to jail and the directive is to take the most likely danger. Which is usually the man since the cops don't know (or care far too often) the specifics of this incident.

Katipan
05-01-2009, 08:18 AM

lol

Are these the stats from the United Colation of Your AssNutsTaint?

King_Chief_Fan
05-01-2009, 09:29 AM
Try it....

Then tell us how much your bail was....:thumb:

you can't defend yourself without whacking back?

Fat Elvis
05-01-2009, 10:34 AM

US stats are much higher:

1,232 women are killed each year by an intimate partner.

http://www.aidv-usa.com/Statistics.htm

El Jefe
05-01-2009, 10:44 AM
you can't defend yourself without whacking back?

It's a losing battle my friend. Have you ever watched COPS? If a guy even shoves the girl off of him the Cops will come and take him to jail. It's just about a no win situation, especially if she's crazy.

Donger
05-01-2009, 10:46 AM
I bet she never works with that chap again.

htismaqe
05-01-2009, 12:43 PM
It's a losing battle my friend. Have you ever watched COPS? If a guy even shoves the girl off of him the Cops will come and take him to jail. It's just about a no win situation, especially if she's crazy.

I've seen a woman punch and spit on a guy while he's IN CUSTODY and not go to jail.

T-post Tom
05-01-2009, 12:54 PM
Bad day with the Mrs....

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/JgqRWQbXNzI&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/JgqRWQbXNzI&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/MDbtpIyifsY&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/MDbtpIyifsY&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

DJ's left nut
05-01-2009, 01:13 PM

You should go to jail for it.

You don't hit women. If you are in fear for your life, then it's because she has a weapon in which case all bets are off. But if a woman smacks you and you hit her back, your pussy ass damn well should go to jail for it.

Katipan
05-01-2009, 01:14 PM
You should go to jail for it.

You don't hit women. If you are in fear for your life, then it's because she has a weapon in which case all bets are off. But if a woman smacks you and you hit her back, your pussy ass damn well should go to jail for it.

poop. I can do more damage than a lot of men I know.

88TG88
05-01-2009, 01:40 PM
I can understand smacking a woman if she puts herself in that position but beating/punching is way overkill.

ROFL

Comanche
05-02-2009, 05:15 AM

"Have you ever watched COPS?"
The cops only arrest guys who aren't wearing a shirt! :evil:

Fat Elvis
05-02-2009, 07:58 AM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/JgqRWQbXNzI&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/JgqRWQbXNzI&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I think we've found our new NT....