PDA

View Full Version : Poop What the hell is wrong with my new roommate?

el borracho
05-02-2009, 01:54 PM
Dude moved in on April 19th and has gone through 10 rolls of toilet paper. 10! 10 rolls in less than 2 weeks! In fact, I put a new roll on the holder at about 9:15 pm last night and when I went to the restroom at 8:15 this morning it was empty! WTF? I have lived with numerous roommates, male and female, over the years and have never seen anything like this. Should I be scared for this guy?

Thig Lyfe
05-02-2009, 01:55 PM
He has butt flu.

Thig Lyfe
Don't eat any more butt.

milkman
He's the shit!

RJ
05-02-2009, 01:56 PM
Women seem to go through inordinate amounts of TP.

Sure it's a dude?

el borracho
05-02-2009, 01:58 PM
Women seem to go through inordinate amounts of TP.

Sure it's a dude?

Well, I haven't done the Crocodile Dundee check or anything, but he says he's a dude.

Bwana
05-02-2009, 01:58 PM
At least he makes it to the can. I had a roommate that was to lazy to walk to the head at night if he was in bed. I went into his room one time and he had 3 Snapple containers of his own piss sitting by his bed. You talk about WTF!

JOhn
05-02-2009, 01:59 PM
LMAO

My daughter has a GF that spends the nite once in awhile, who is the same damn way. In fact I now hide the extra TP.

One nite she woke me at 3:30am because she used all the tp, and wanted me to go get more...... told the lil bitch to drip dry!!!!!

milkman
05-02-2009, 02:01 PM
Maybe he contracted the Swine Flu.

Has he eaten any pork recently?

CoMoChief
05-02-2009, 02:03 PM
takes me back to the old thread a few days ago whats the weirdest thing you caught someone doing.

My old roomate used to sleep with the blow dryer plugged in and on, blowing in his face.

Tell me how that isnt just completely fucked up?

el borracho
05-02-2009, 02:05 PM
Seriously, what could necessitate so much paper? It seems like anything that would require that kind of attention would just destroy the bathroom but, outside of the increasing number of empty rolls in the garbage, there are no indications that anything unusual is going on.

el borracho
05-02-2009, 02:08 PM
At least he makes it to the can. I had a roommate that was to lazy to walk to the head at night if he was in bed. I went into his room one time and he had 3 Snapple containers of his own piss sitting by his bed. You talk about WTF!

What the hell?! I could probably understand if he maybe did that once and then discarded the bottle in the morning but to keep them lying about like old magazines?- there is something wrong with that person.

milkman
05-02-2009, 02:08 PM
Here's a question.

Why don't you ask the roommate?

el borracho
05-02-2009, 02:09 PM
LMAO

My daughter has a GF that spends the nite once in awhile, who is the same damn way. In fact I now hide the extra TP.

One nite she woke me at 3:30am because she used all the tp, and wanted me to go get more...... told the lil bitch to drip dry!!!!!

Good grief! I guess at some point you need to just jump in the shower and start fresh.

el borracho
05-02-2009, 02:10 PM
takes me back to the old thread a few days ago whats the weirdest thing you caught someone doing.

My old roomate used to sleep with the blow dryer plugged in and on, blowing in his face.

Tell me how that isnt just completely ****ed up?

that is so psychologically not ok.

el borracho
05-02-2009, 02:10 PM
Here's a question.

Why don't you ask the roommate?

There is a part of me that is afraid to know.

Bwana
05-02-2009, 02:11 PM
What the hell?! I could probably understand if he maybe did that once and then discarded the bottle in the morning but to keep them lying about like old magazines?- there is something wrong with that person.

No doubt about it. :hmmm:

bowener
05-02-2009, 02:15 PM
Man, you've got to put a stop to that shit, literally.

Instead of eating you out of house and home, he is going to shit you out.

I had a friend like that once. He would come over and hang out, go take a shit (which meant he'd be gone for 45 minutes or so), and then all the toilet paper would be gone.

So finally I asked him what the fuck took so long since I have always been a speed shitter or something (even when sick Im only on the pot for 5-10 minutes at the very most, typically 3 minutes or less though), so I was confused by how he could be in there almost an hour.

No pun intended, but I shit you not he said he wiped after every turd, that is to say, every time a turd plopped out he would wipe his ass fully clean, and he told me the exact number of sheets the TP had to be, and it had to be in a one sheet square... I believe this is who Freud talked about when describing an anal person.

I honestly wouldnt have believed him and continued to think he was just a habitual masturbater or something, but I had to unclog the toilet after every time he shit, and all that ever came back up from the plunder was massive amounts of fucking toilet paper. I cant imagine the havoc he wreaks on his current septic tank.

Pioli Zombie
05-02-2009, 02:20 PM
Does he at least wash his hands?
Posted via Mobile Device

JASONSAUTO
05-02-2009, 02:22 PM
my father in law went to college with a guy who would COUNT every square on the roll and charge the roommates a percentage for how much they used.

el borracho
05-02-2009, 02:22 PM
I am rarely home so I have no real idea how many trips or how much time he is spending in there, but you are right, if he is throwing an entire roll down the toilet each time he goes it will eventually clog up.

Wow. I shouldn't have started this thread. I am really beginning to feel a bit ill just thinking about it.

Sure-Oz
05-02-2009, 02:23 PM
He's wackin it and wiping his ass

bowener
05-02-2009, 02:23 PM
I am rarely home so I have no real idea how many trips or how much time he is spending in there, but you are right, if he is throwing an entire roll down the toilet each time he goes it will eventually clog up.

Wow. I shouldn't have started this thread. I am really beginning to feel a bit ill just thinking about it.

Its not shit thats clogging anything so dont feel ill. He is just OCD or something, and has to wipe his asshole until it is so chapped that it bleeds.

el borracho
05-02-2009, 02:24 PM
Does he at least wash his hands?
Posted via Mobile Device

One would hope so. Actually, if each trip is so fucking vile that it requires an entire roll of paper to clean up, one would hope he is washing his hands with fire.

luv
LMAO

Did you just call your daughter's friend a bitch?

bowener

Lets hope he doesnt get confused some drunk night and whacks his asshole and wipes his dick... or worse, wipes his ass and uses that as lube.... sorry.

bowener
05-02-2009, 02:25 PM

Have you seen Louis CK? He calls his DAUGHTER a ****ing bitch! You need to see that skit, its funny.

Edit: Or maybe he calls her an asshole... not sure now...

luv
05-02-2009, 02:25 PM
Have you asked him? I mean, if it's that much, then you should only have to buy the toilet paper every fourth or fifth time you run low.

el borracho
05-02-2009, 02:26 PM
my father in law went to college with a guy who would COUNT every square on the roll and charge the roommates a percentage for how much they used.

I'm thinking I will keep my own supply seperate from now on.

Sure-Oz
05-02-2009, 02:27 PM
Lets hope he doesnt get confused some drunk night and whacks his asshole and wipes his dick... or worse, wipes his ass and uses that as lube.... sorry.

LMAO

bowener
05-02-2009, 02:28 PM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/rcnXpOygKGI&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/rcnXpOygKGI&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

el borracho
05-02-2009, 02:28 PM

In my experience those two activities should not be done on the same visit and, further, the two combined don't require an entire roll of TP in an 11 hour period.

el borracho
05-02-2009, 02:29 PM
Its not shit thats clogging anything so dont feel ill. He is just OCD or something, and has to wipe his asshole until it is so chapped that it bleeds.

Like that's not a sickening thought. :Lin:

bowener
05-02-2009, 02:31 PM
<object width="425" height="344">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/rcnXpOygKGI&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></object>

Yeah, he calls her an asshole... 3:13.

Watch the video, its fucking funny.

kstater
05-02-2009, 02:32 PM
Uhh, stop providing him TP?

bowener
05-02-2009, 02:32 PM
Like that's not a sickening thought. :Lin:

Go by him some capstick and expressly tell him it is for his chapped asshole... then when he looks confused, explain your concern.

el borracho
05-02-2009, 02:33 PM
Have you asked him? I mean, if it's that much, then you should only have to buy the toilet paper every fourth or fifth time you run low.

I haven't asked him. When he moved in I had 8 rolls in the cabinet and one on the holder. As of this morning there was 1 in the cabinet and an empty on the holder.

For sure I will keep my own supply in my room from now on but now I'm just concerned and, honestly, a bit disturbed. I mean... what the hell goes on in that room?!

Thig Lyfe
05-02-2009, 02:35 PM
Have you seen Louis CK? He calls his DAUGHTER a ****ing bitch! You need to see that skit, its funny.

Skit?

luv
05-02-2009, 02:35 PM
I haven't asked him. When he moved in I had 8 rolls in the cabinet and one on the holder. As of this morning there was 1 in the cabinet and an empty on the holder.

For sure I will keep my own supply in my room from now on but now I'm just concerned and, honestly, a bit disturbed. I mean... what the hell goes on in that room?!

How did said roommate become said roommate?

chop
05-02-2009, 02:37 PM
I think you need to tell the guy to totally finish before using the tp.

bowener
05-02-2009, 02:39 PM
Skit?

Im sorry, I used the wrong colloquial term.

ACT. Is that better? Have you seen his act?

Thig Lyfe
05-02-2009, 02:42 PM
Im sorry, I used the wrong colloquial term.

ACT. Is that better? Have you seen his act?

"Skit" is just a word that fucking bugs me. Like "moist" is for some people. The thing here is that you're not even talking about sketch comedy, which is where "skit" is most often misused. You're talking about stand-up.

I've seen his ACT as well as his BIT about how his daughter is an asshole.

Add these to your glossary.

P.S. Correct usage of "skit":

Hey, did you see the skit at the pep assembly? All the football players dressed like girls! LOL!

bowener
05-02-2009, 02:42 PM
I think you need to tell the guy to totally finish before using the tp.

Fuck that, punish him for fun. Go get some spray adhesive and spray 4 rolls of toilet paper until they are like rubber on the outside and place them in the cabinet or wherever you store them, and leave about 2 feet on the roll with a note at the end of it expressing your concern... then laugh!

Or, maybe, go get one of those water jet tooth cleaning systems and ask him to use that for the sake of the trees or something.

Mr. Flopnuts
05-02-2009, 02:44 PM
skeet skeet skeet skeet skeet

luv
05-02-2009, 02:45 PM
"Skit" is just a word that fucking bugs me. Like "moist" is for some people. The thing here is that you're not even talking about sketch comedy, which is where "skit" is most often misused. You're talking about stand-up.

Hey, did you see the skit at the pep assembly? All the football players dressed like girls! LOL!

Are you anal, or what?

el borracho
05-02-2009, 02:46 PM
How did said roommate become said roommate?

I work with the dude. He just lost his house because he had an exploding mortgage and I told him I could offer a temporary solution. I am currently having blueprints drawn and arranging the financing to do a full demo and rebuild on the property. At most, it will be a few months but, still, I have to shower in that bathroom.

bevischief
05-02-2009, 02:49 PM
Maybe he contracted the Swine Flu.

Has he eaten any pork recently?

LMAOLMAO

bowener
05-02-2009, 02:50 PM
"Skit" is just a word that ****ing bugs me. Like "moist" is for some people. The thing here is that you're not even talking about sketch comedy, which is where "skit" is most often misused. You're talking about stand-up.

Oh, well, I didnt realize I was so fucking retarded... holy shit I am so sorry. But, I have hanged my mind.

I really do like that skit that Louis K does in his bigger skit. If only I owned his skits on DVD or something... I would love to post all his skits online so that everyone could see them! I could take shits and watch skits. But, again, I am retarded...

milkman
05-02-2009, 02:52 PM
"Skit" is just a word that ****ing bugs me. Like "moist" is for some people. The thing here is that you're not even talking about sketch comedy, which is where "skit" is most often misused. You're talking about stand-up.

So, do football players dressed like girls for a skit get you moist?

bevischief
05-02-2009, 02:55 PM
Does he have a disease like irritable bowel or a does he like White Castle?

rockymtnchief
05-02-2009, 02:55 PM
Spray your TP with a light mist of Tobasco sauce. Keep a hidden roll for your own use.

BigChiefFan
05-02-2009, 02:58 PM
He hasn't found your sock drawer?:hmmm::evil:

el borracho
05-02-2009, 03:01 PM
Does he have a disease like irritable bowel or a does he like White Castle?

He does have a poor diet, but still... even when I have had food poisoning I have never used an entire roll in 11 hours.

el borracho
05-02-2009, 03:02 PM
He hasn't found your sock drawer?:hmmm::evil:

I keep the bedroom locked. In any case, I have no reason to think he is a perv... dude just has a (very disturbing) problem toileting himself.

JOhn
05-02-2009, 03:22 PM

Why yes, Yes I did. :harumph:

acesn8s
05-02-2009, 03:24 PM
Tell the dude to stop sitting down when he pisses.

Short Leash Hootie
05-02-2009, 03:26 PM

stuff like this makes me feel good for being rational

acesn8s
05-02-2009, 03:27 PM
Go buy the roughest, weakest, cheapest tp for him, the good stuff for you.

Buehler445
05-02-2009, 03:29 PM
he probably blows his nose with it. I knew a guy with a roomie like that. They just bought their own TP.

Fritz88
05-02-2009, 03:36 PM
measure what a normal person consumes from a TP in a regular shit. Any extra rolls should be dipped in transparent ass-rashing-butt-burning hot sauce.

If he goes over the limit, then he will learn the hard way.

LaChapelle
05-02-2009, 03:47 PM
I hope you got a deposite or get paid in advance each month. This could lead to other things.

el borracho
05-02-2009, 03:49 PM
1. I'm not concerned with the cost of the toilet paper.
2. I'm not really interested in punishing the roommate. If that were the case, I would refund his money and ask him to leave.

More than anything, I'm just vexed (what the hell goes on in there?!) and a little grossed-out.

el borracho
05-02-2009, 03:51 PM
I hope you got a deposite or get paid in advance each month. This could lead to other things.

Signed, month-month lease and a deposit and the verbal understanding that it is temporary.

Frazod
05-02-2009, 03:52 PM
Maybe he's selling it on the black market to subsidize his rent.

LaChapelle
05-02-2009, 03:52 PM
Brings empty rolls from somewhere else, take the full roll with him.

ZootedGranny
05-02-2009, 03:56 PM
He could have an asshole like a werewolf's mane, and it just might take longer.

bevischief
05-02-2009, 04:05 PM
Is he skinny? Could be a tape worm...

Pablo
05-02-2009, 04:08 PM
he probably blows his nose with it. I knew a guy with a roomie like that. They just bought their own TP.This. One of my friends is a compulsive nose-wiper..like he blows his nose every 20 minutes and uses a wad of TP every time. A roll a day is pretty typical for him.

It's pretty odd, no doubt, but at least he isn't like eating all your food or drinking all of your beer yet.

Buehler445
05-02-2009, 04:12 PM
This. One of my friends is a compulsive nose-wiper..like he blows his nose every 20 minutes and uses a wad of TP every time. A roll a day is pretty typical for him.

It's pretty odd, no doubt, but at least he isn't like eating all your food or drinking all of your beer yet.

Yessir. And it is allergy season.

chiefsfan987
05-02-2009, 04:17 PM
he probably blows his nose with it. I knew a guy with a roomie like that. They just bought their own TP.

This.

bevischief
05-02-2009, 05:06 PM
TP for my bung hole...

JuicesFlowing
05-02-2009, 05:28 PM
He obviously sneaks out each night and TP's someone's house.

Raised On Riots
05-02-2009, 05:30 PM
So, do football players dressed like girls for a skit get you moist?

LMAO

Crush
05-02-2009, 05:34 PM
Does he eat a lot of KFC?

Frosty
05-02-2009, 06:51 PM
Maybe he's gluten intolerant and doesn't know it. :shrug:

Groves
05-02-2009, 08:08 PM
Maybe you're drooling/dribbling all about the place, and he's just being kind.

Raised On Riots
05-02-2009, 08:16 PM

LMAO Front runner.

el borracho
05-02-2009, 08:19 PM

No... I just checked the bib and the bucket and all is normal there.

Ari Chi3fs
05-02-2009, 08:28 PM
What an asshole. http://www.yanceyware.com/support/images/smilies/music/rimshot.gif

whoman69
05-02-2009, 09:30 PM
Obviously a chronic masturbater

Miss Understood
05-02-2009, 09:38 PM
Obviously a chronic masturbater

Obviously.

Lonewolf Ed
05-02-2009, 09:58 PM
Go buy the roughest, weakest, cheapest tp for him, the good stuff for you.

The European tp is like low grade sand paper. I would try that for Captain Flush.

Raised On Riots
05-02-2009, 10:03 PM
The European tp is like low grade sand paper. I would try that for Captain Flush.

Go with the Quik Trip/house TP; I haven't been in a QT for three years and my ass STILL hurts from that sandpaper.

Skip Towne
05-02-2009, 10:09 PM
Go with the Quik Trip/house TP; I haven't been in a QT for three years and my ass STILL hurts from that sandpaper.

That may be because you're constantly getting it burned on here.

Raised On Riots
05-02-2009, 10:31 PM
That may be because you're constantly getting it burned on here.

We'll I'll be! 10:30 in the pm and gramps is still lucid?! One can only imagine what wonders of science are being crammed in to Metamucil these days!!!

Raised On Riots
05-02-2009, 10:45 PM
Ok - if this is now the football board of el borracho, Zach and Mecca - then count me out.

For those of you asking if I was Lattimer - yes I was. You can change my name back anytime - just thought it was appropriate at the time (Denver running endless bootlegs against us).

I believe I contributed a few things over the years, such as Nuthooks, www.firegreinson.com (http://www.firegreinson.com) and the like. It's apprarent that this board has moved its focus - and I don't want to be part of the current environment. Kids giving advice on the economy is too much for me to take.

If you want to debate the effect of a Vrabel on the 3-4 in KC - ping me. If you want to tell me what a homophobe I am because I don't want dudes w/dicks talking to me - save it.

Out.

Where did this come from?

Reerun_KC
05-03-2009, 05:17 AM
We'll I'll be! 10:30 in the pm and gramps is still lucid?! One can only imagine what wonders of science are being crammed in to Metamucil these days!!!

ROFL

:thumb: Skip the technology advanced wonder...

BigRichard
05-03-2009, 06:28 AM

I have never heard or met anyone that I know of that this bothers them. Anyone else bothered by the word moist?

booger
05-03-2009, 07:09 AM
ok corn when i chew it up still comes out in full kernal form butt is attached to my turds. I don't understand it butt accept it as an act of science. What i don't get is peas. When i eat peas they don't attach to the turd like corn does. They somehow seperate and shoot out my ass like rabbit turds.

To answer your question: Just ask your friend which way he wipes. If he wipes the wrong way it might be more poopy and take more paper.

el borracho
05-03-2009, 09:11 AM
Where did this come from?

Whoa. Did Simply Red really post that? I find it difficult to believe that one (more) poop thread would send someone off the deep end and especially difficult to believe that anyone considers me a large enough disturber of the peace to check out. That is beyond bizarre.

Bacon Cheeseburger
05-03-2009, 09:20 AM
Whoa. Did Simply Red really post that? I find it difficult to believe that one (more) poop thread would send someone off the deep end and especially difficult to believe that anyone considers me a large enough disturber of the peace to check out. That is beyond bizarre.
That was a Bootlegged meltdown post from a thread calling him out as a homophobe, I have no idea why SR posted it here.

Edit:http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=203740

el borracho
05-03-2009, 09:26 AM
Ok, but I can't recall ever having any dialogue with him at all. I certainly don't recall calling him a homophobe. Well... whatever. Odds are he'll come back whenever he is ready and all will be well again.

Simply Red
05-03-2009, 12:48 PM
I posted it in the wrong thread and totally confused myself w/ the thread-starter, etc... Decided not to post it in the intended thread...

sry,

carry on.

DenverChief
05-03-2009, 01:14 PM
I'm guessing he just likes starting the roll in the toilet then flushing and watching the roll unravel down the drain

Raised On Riots
05-03-2009, 01:19 PM
I'm guessing he just likes starting the roll in the toilet then flushing and watching the roll unravel down the drain

Three words:

New roommate. Yesterday.

Bacon Cheeseburger
05-03-2009, 01:20 PM
Does that really work?

DenverChief
05-03-2009, 01:21 PM
Does that really work?

LMAO

thank you thats the best laugh I have had in a while

Frazod
05-03-2009, 01:23 PM
Does that really work?

I guess it could if you have a big enough tank and keep the lever pressed down. :D

DenverChief
05-03-2009, 01:26 PM
Does that really work?

you gotta have the good tp otherwise it just breaks

Bacon Cheeseburger
05-03-2009, 01:27 PM
I guess it could if you have a big enough tank and keep the lever pressed down. :D
Hmmm...I have one of the old school 3.0 gallon behemoths in my main bathroom, I'll go try it and see what happens.

Buck
05-03-2009, 01:30 PM
I didn't read the whole thread but, he is jerking it a lot.

Just keep the Toilet paper hidden in your room that you buy...

Bacon Cheeseburger
05-03-2009, 01:32 PM
Well that was a huge disappointment, it did pull a few inches of it off of the roll but it just hung there swirling around for the most part.

JuicesFlowing
05-03-2009, 01:33 PM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/JYVBRQ7t46g&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/JYVBRQ7t46g&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Frazod
05-03-2009, 01:35 PM
This is kind of a gross thought, but.... I wonder if this is really big guy who can't reach around behind himself and has to wipe from the front? I had a really big guy for a roommate once, and he could go through an entire roll in one sitting. Whenever I asked why he used so much TP (something along the lines of "what the fuck are you doing, eating it?") he got really defensive. He certainly never admitted this, but it makes sense.

Ewwwwwwwww

bluehawkdoc
05-03-2009, 01:37 PM
Quit using scented toilet paper. He is obviously enchanted with his lemon-scented bunghole.

DenverChief
05-03-2009, 01:39 PM
Quit using scented toilet paper. He is obviously enchanted with his lemon-scented bunghole.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/5UjC8zOqT44&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/5UjC8zOqT44&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

cabletech94
05-03-2009, 03:02 PM
In all seriousness, he's probably got something bad like Crohn's. It's not fun, and you go through tons of t.p. in a very short amount of time.

Raised On Riots
05-03-2009, 03:04 PM
In all seriousness, he's probably got something bad like Crohn's. It's not fun, and you go through tons of t.p. in a very short amount of time.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crohn%27s

Pioli Zombie
05-03-2009, 04:06 PM
Has anybody suggested hiding all the toilet paper and see what he does?
Posted via Mobile Device

bevischief
05-03-2009, 06:20 PM
Has anybody suggested hiding all the toilet paper and see what he does?
Posted via Mobile Device

Paper towels.

Raised On Riots
05-03-2009, 06:21 PM
Paper towels.

DOHT! :doh!::D

bevischief
05-03-2009, 06:21 PM

My wife has it we have never gone through that much T.P. in that time frame.