PDA

View Full Version : Misc Bored...

Short Leash Hootie
05-03-2009, 09:52 PM
Moving to Champaign for the Summer on Thursday...have three papers due tomorrow...two finals next week...I have to move out and clean out the old apartment...I have to transition to the new one...

So someone entertain me in this thread, I'm feeling pretty vulnerable right now...probably shouldn't be alone.

Jethopper
05-03-2009, 09:54 PM
http://www.theonion.com/content/video/sony_releases_new_stupid_piece_of

(watch out filthy language)

Baconeater
05-03-2009, 09:54 PM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/KJJW7EF5aVk&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/KJJW7EF5aVk&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Short Leash Hootie
05-03-2009, 09:57 PM
I have no motivation to do anything, ever.

It took me a good hour to figure out how to turn my thesis into a 6 page paper, and I still don't know how.

Now I'm listening to Katy Perry and posting on ChiefsPlanet. Great.

ArrowheadMagic
05-03-2009, 10:03 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssC77hapv0g

ArrowheadMagic
05-03-2009, 10:03 PM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ssC77hapv0g&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ssC77hapv0g&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

LaChapelle
05-03-2009, 10:30 PM
Being bored is much better than. Going down to the lobby half asleep for the free Continental breakfast. Lift the lid off one of the steam table compartments. To find a pile of steaming poop smeared dildos.

Kyle DeLexus
05-03-2009, 10:34 PM
Being bored is much better than. Going down to the lobby half asleep for the free Continental breakfast. Lift the lid off one of the steam table compartments. To find a pile of steaming poop smeared dildos.

Someone crash your party?

Baconeater
05-03-2009, 10:35 PM
:spock:

Bowser
05-03-2009, 10:37 PM

"Mescaline. It's the ONLY way to fly!"

Baconeater
05-03-2009, 10:39 PM
Heh, mescaline. There's a word I haven't heard for about 20 years.

beach tribe
05-03-2009, 10:50 PM
Wow, here's something to think about.

I have had maybe two nightmares that scared me in my entire life. I've had night of the living dead dreams a million times, among others, but those are almost more fun than anything. Well I had just had one scary ass dream just now. I had to get up, and shake it off.
So, in this nightmare, I'm at work sitting in front of my computer, but all of the lights are off, and my computer monitor is very dim, which I noticed was really strange. I have to take a piss so I go into this restroom. Classic horror movie type scene. Flickering lights, really pale walls. I have my dick out ready to pee, and it all adds up........I'm dreaming. And i knew that my penis was in my hand in my bed, getting ready to pee, so I consciously put it away. Normally at this point, when I know I'm dreaming, I take over, lucid dream right right? One of the best experiences in the world. Wrong!
I feel two hands wrap around my neck slowly, and cut off my airway. I fucking cannot breath. I'm struggling, and I can feel myself struggling in my bed, and trying to wake up. Suddenly my eyes open very blurry, and my brother is shaking me, and his hands are up by my neck, and I'm like thank god, that's what caused the dream. So I sit up, and I start telling him about what had just happened to me, and explaining that the whole time I felt like it was demons choking me, when all of the sudden the hands wrap back around my neck, and start squeezing harder than ever. Not only that but my brother is also clinching his neck, and is choking. Finally I thrash enough in my bed that I wake up, and I still don't believe that I'm awake so I get up, and turn all of the lights on, and here I am. I just had to share this. It really fuckin freaked me out.

beach tribe
05-03-2009, 10:53 PM
Heh, mescaline. There's a word I haven't heard for about 20 years.

I got hit so hard by mescaline 3 years ago that I have never touched another hallucinagen, and never will. It was an experience I will never forget.

Baconeater
05-03-2009, 11:01 PM
I got hit so hard by mescaline 3 years ago that I have never touched another hallucinagen, and never will. It was an experience I will never forget.
I thought Mesc was pretty tame, it just made everything funny. Had a couple bad trips on LSD back in the day though...

Jenson71
05-03-2009, 11:09 PM
Finals. I got three 10 page min. papers and two tests coming up on Friday and Monday. Hellish fright and little sleep.

beach tribe
05-03-2009, 11:13 PM
I thought Mesc was pretty tame, it just made everything funny. Had a couple bad trips on LSD back in the day though...

Man I've done large amounts of acid, and to tell you the truth, someone could have just told me what I was getting was mescaline for all I know, but I have NEVER tripped to the point of being unconscious on the floor while a completely different reality was being played out in my head. I saw the big bang, and how everything was made. I saw atoms, and molecules, the universe and the design of everything.......and God. I layed there shaking for about 5 hrs, and when I finally came to. I tripped as though I was on 10 hits of acid ............FOR THE NEXT 4 DAYS..... I cried for hrs from the third sunrise on.....knowing that I had fried my brain forever, and that I was never coming off of it. It finally did go away, and while I was on it, I prayed to God that if he would just let me be right again, I would never do it again....and I won't. I can still kind of remember that design, and how everything was all part of 1 thing. All of existence was made up of the same substance, and it was all the same size. That size is just relative, and perceived, and the universe was actually no bigger than a germ.

People!! Do not take drugs, when you have no idea where they came from, or what is in them.

Bowser
05-03-2009, 11:40 PM

I have had maybe two nightmares that scared me in my entire life. I've had night of the living dead dreams a million times, among others, but those are almost more fun than anything. Well I had just had one scary ass dream just now. I had to get up, and shake it off.
So, in this nightmare, I'm at work sitting in front of my computer, but all of the lights are off, and my computer monitor is very dim, which I noticed was really strange. I have to take a piss so I go into this restroom. Classic horror movie type scene. Flickering lights, really pale walls. I have my dick out ready to pee, and it all adds up........I'm dreaming. And i knew that my penis was in my hand in my bed, getting ready to pee, so I consciously put it away. Normally at this point, when I know I'm dreaming, I take over, lucid dream right right? One of the best experiences in the world. Wrong!
I feel two hands wrap around my neck slowly, and cut off my airway. I fucking cannot breath. I'm struggling, and I can feel myself struggling in my bed, and trying to wake up. Suddenly my eyes open very blurry, and my brother is shaking me, and his hands are up by my neck, and I'm like thank god, that's what caused the dream. So I sit up, and I start telling him about what had just happened to me, and explaining that the whole time I felt like it was demons choking me, when all of the sudden the hands wrap back around my neck, and start squeezing harder than ever. Not only that but my brother is also clinching his neck, and is choking. Finally I thrash enough in my bed that I wake up, and I still don't believe that I'm awake so I get up, and turn all of the lights on, and here I am. I just had to share this. It really fuckin freaked me out.

I'd bet money that you were choking yourself. I've had dreams where I'm getting cut by a knife only to wake up in the middle of scratching myself, almost to the point where I bleed.

Pablo
05-03-2009, 11:55 PM

That had some episode on 10,000 Ways to Die where some chick would get night terrors and shake and shit. And basically, people can die in their sleep if they are frightened or agitated enough in their dreams because you'll eventually give yourself an nonrhythmic heartbeat and die of a heart attack in your sleep.

googlegoogle
05-04-2009, 02:04 AM
http://www.theonion.com/content/video/sony_releases_new_stupid_piece_of

(watch out filthy language)

ROFL

beach tribe
05-04-2009, 05:50 AM
That had some episode on 10,000 Ways to Die where some chick would get night terrors and shake and shit. And basically, people can die in their sleep if they are frightened or agitated enough in their dreams because you'll eventually give yourself an nonrhythmic heartbeat and die of a heart attack in your sleep.

This is the first time I have ever experienced anything like this, and hopefully,.....it is the last.

Comanche
05-04-2009, 06:49 AM
I have no motivation to do anything, ever.

It took me a good hour to figure out how to turn my thesis into a 6 page paper, and I still don't know how.

Now I'm listening to Katy Perry and posting on ChiefsPlanet. Great.

Think about this. . .you DO have motivation to post on ChiefsPlanet! Why is that? Use the source of that energy in a productive direction.

Kerberos
05-04-2009, 07:08 AM
Man I've done large amounts of acid, and to tell you the truth, someone could have just told me what I was getting was mescaline for all I know, but I have NEVER tripped to the point of being unconscious on the floor while a completely different reality was being played out in my head. I saw the big bang, and how everything was made. I saw atoms, and molecules, the universe and the design of everything.......and God. I layed there shaking for about 5 hrs, and when I finally came to. I tripped as though I was on 10 hits of acid ............FOR THE NEXT 4 DAYS..... I cried for hrs from the third sunrise on.....knowing that I had fried my brain forever, and that I was never coming off of it. It finally did go away, and while I was on it, I prayed to God that if he would just let me be right again, I would never do it again....and I won't. I can still kind of remember that design, and how everything was all part of 1 thing. All of existence was made up of the same substance, and it was all the same size. That size is just relative, and perceived, and the universe was actually no bigger than a germ.

People!! Do not take drugs, when you have no idea where they came from, or what is in them.

I've never had a trip like that. Damn man. How many hits were you taking at one time?

I remember watching acid freaks back in the day eating window pane or blotter by the hand fulls. I think MAYBE taking 1 1/2 hits or two hits at MOST was max. I never had bad batch or had bad trips. BEST trip I ever had was my senior retreat. One of my friends in High School got us some blue window pane. Dropped that on the bus on the way to ROCK SPRINGS RANCH. About 11:30 we broke for lunch and I was peaking. We went out in the woods and smoked some really good gonga and man did we ever trip. I swear to this day I kept seeing paths form in the woods and colors were spectacular.

I won't do anything like that ever again but I wouldn't trade those days for anything. Some of the best times I ever had were tripping on some good acid sitting in my car with my buddy and watching the rain and hail hit the sunroof. I recomend that to anyone that likes to trip. :thumb:

Demonpenz
05-04-2009, 08:34 AM
I grew up on water, boating, and saftey has always been beaten into my head. One of the worst nightmares I have ever had is I am sitting on a bank party with a bunch of people, people having a good time boating 20 or so feet for me and a person is getting ready to ski and I hear a thud. In my mind I know what that sound is, it is the prop hitting a human, so I turn to to look at the boat after I see people running and crying, and a couple droopy looks. the look that you get when you see something so horrifying you can't cry or scream, just a hopeless look. Then I look over and the skiier was backed over by the boat and his brain is hanging out because the prop hit it

Otter
05-04-2009, 08:52 AM

Wow

Did you see the size of that chicken?

See Ya Tony
05-04-2009, 09:07 AM
Hey man, when life hands you lemons, paint that shit GOLD

Jilly
05-04-2009, 09:08 AM
I'd bet money that you were choking yourself. I've had dreams where I'm getting cut by a knife only to wake up in the middle of scratching myself, almost to the point where I bleed.

I've had dreams about knives, but they've been nowhere near this.

Kerberos
05-04-2009, 09:22 AM
I grew up on water, boating, and saftey has always been beaten into my head. One of the worst nightmares I have ever had is I am sitting on a bank party with a bunch of people, people having a good time boating 20 or so feet for me and a person is getting ready to ski and I hear a thud. In my mind I know what that sound is, it is the prop hitting a human, so I turn to to look at the boat after I see people running and crying, and a couple droopy looks. the look that you get when you see something so horrifying you can't cry or scream, just a hopeless look. Then I look over and the skiier was backed over by the boat and his brain is hanging out because the prop hit it

And this nightmare is drug induced or just an Anomaly?

Demonpenz
05-04-2009, 09:40 AM
And this nightmare is drug induced or just an Anomaly?

well it is not really an anomoly. I have alot of dreams walking up on car accidents or other gruesome shit where people are just either throwing up from what they seen or disbelief. I can't remember exactly which time it was, but some point in my life i did come across an auto accident and we walked up and the look on my friends face when he saw what happened to the guy driving was all I needed to know. From that point on my mind fills in the blanks of what he saw

beach tribe
05-04-2009, 10:14 AM
I've never had a trip like that. Damn man. How many hits were you taking at one time?

I remember watching acid freaks back in the day eating window pane or blotter by the hand fulls. I think MAYBE taking 1 1/2 hits or two hits at MOST was max. I never had bad batch or had bad trips. BEST trip I ever had was my senior retreat. One of my friends in High School got us some blue window pane. Dropped that on the bus on the way to ROCK SPRINGS RANCH. About 11:30 we broke for lunch and I was peaking. We went out in the woods and smoked some really good gonga and man did we ever trip. I swear to this day I kept seeing paths form in the woods and colors were spectacular.

I won't do anything like that ever again but I wouldn't trade those days for anything. Some of the best times I ever had were tripping on some good acid sitting in my car with my buddy and watching the rain and hail hit the sunroof. I recomend that to anyone that likes to trip. :thumb:

That's the thing. the person I got it from told me it was mescaline, but I have no Idea what was in it, but have a feeling it was a LARGE amount of AMT. It was a huge mistake. that I will never make again. Never had any kind of bad trip before that, and yeah, your right, those window panes are a lot of fun, and I highly recommend doing them during the day in an outdoors environment as you did. Good times, but those days are long past now.

beach tribe
05-04-2009, 10:16 AM
Wow

Did you see the size of that chicken?

Hey dog? Did you see the size of that chicken..POW!!

Pants
05-04-2009, 10:21 AM
That's the thing. the person I got it from told me it was mescaline, but I have no Idea what was in it, but have a feeling it was a LARGE amount of AMT. It was a huge mistake. that I will never make again. Never had any kind of bad trip before that, and yeah, your right, those window panes are a lot of fun, and I highly recommend doing them during the day in an outdoors environment as you did. Good times, but those days are long past now.
One of the scarier moments in my life came after on of my best friends took a massive hit of salvia. That was a long fucking night involving sheer insanity and destroyed property. He recovered, but 10% of his personality changed forever.

beach tribe
05-04-2009, 10:25 AM
One of the scarier moments in my life came after on of my best friends took a massive hit of salvia. That was a long ****ing night involving sheer insanity and destroyed property. He recovered, but 10% of his personality changed forever.

Wow. That shit is crazy too. Add it to the list of things I will never do again.

Pants
05-04-2009, 10:29 AM
Wow. That shit is crazy too. Add it to the list of things I will never do again.

Yeah, it's pretty innocent in small doses. Take too much, though, and you're off to places not meant to be visited...

KC native
05-04-2009, 10:34 AM

ROFL

Fortunately, I've never been able to find any mescaline that I would consider ingesting. This sounds like hell.

I prefer fungus.

beach tribe
05-04-2009, 10:35 AM
Yeah, it's pretty innocent in small doses. Take too much, though, and you're off to places not meant to be visited...

Truthiness. You ever checked out the vids on youtube? Watch the one where the guy tries to make a sandwich on Salvia....and the one where they give it to some guy who thinks he's hitting some weed at a park....NOT cool to do to someone.

beach tribe
05-04-2009, 10:37 AM
ROFL

Fortunately, I've never been able to find any mescaline that I would consider ingesting. This sounds like hell.

I prefer fungus.

It was hell. It was the most frightening experience of my life. The scariest thing was it not wearing off for so long, and thinking that I would be that way forever, and getting locked in a mental institution, which is what would have happened had it not gone away.

KC native
05-04-2009, 10:39 AM
It was hell. It was the most frightening experience of my life. The scariest thing was it not wearing off for so long, and thinking that I would be that way forever, and getting locked in a mental institution, which is what would have happened had it not gone away.

Yea, I've been there on way too much shrooms. Fortunately that only lasted about 8 hours.

Pants
05-04-2009, 10:40 AM
and the one where they give it to some guy who thinks he's hitting some weed at a park....NOT cool to do to someone.

That is fucked.

beach tribe
05-04-2009, 10:51 AM
If you want to see the purple dragon snake, shrooms are definitely the safest way to do it, because you know what your putting in your body. All that other shit is a crap shoot, and there's no telling what you're getting. I would strongly recommend staying away from the chemicals.

Demonpenz
05-04-2009, 10:52 AM
That is fucked.

man we used to do harmless stuff like poor gasoline into a rag and sniff it. I don't get the kids doing crazy shit these days

Kerberos
05-04-2009, 10:58 AM
If you want to see the purple dragon snake, shrooms are definitely the safest way to do it, because you know what your putting in your body. All that other shit is a crap shoot, and there's no telling what you're getting. I would strongly recommend staying away from the chemicals.

I remember semi-vividly going to a party with my buddy a year after we got out of high school and letting some strange **** talk me into smoking Heroine because I refused to mainline anything.(Never have and never will) Smoking it seemed like it would be harmless. Yeah RIGHT..... After about the 3rd or 4th hit my ass was DOWN for the count as I was already drunk and half stoned. NEVER wanted to try that again.

I've done shrooms a few times but they never did for me what a good hit of Vitamin-A did. Maybe it was just mediocre shrooms? don't know but after the 4th or 5th go around I never tried them again.

I'm with you though. Those days are long past and good for stories and memories ...not reliving.