PDA

View Full Version : Football Number 9 gets his Motor City Groove On.

Raised On Riots
05-04-2009, 02:10 PM
To know you've just landed one of the potential greats of all time; must feel nice.
http://www.detroitlions.com/document_display.cfm?document_id=484312

Some practice footage:
(note Gunther's snazzy new duds)

http://play.rbn.com/url=nfl/nfl/open/lions/demand/Stafford_090501.rm&proto=rtsp

http://play.rbn.com/url=nfl/nfl/open/lions/demand/Rookie_Camp090501.rm&proto=rtsp

http://play.rbn.com/url=nfl/nfl/open/lions/demand/Saturday_090502.rm&proto=rtsp

Ebolapox
05-04-2009, 02:13 PM
JFC, man. I liked stafford as a prospect as well. but all-time great ALREADY? you're really setting yourself up for a shit sandwich if/when cassel becomes more than serviceable.

Raised On Riots
05-04-2009, 02:15 PM
JFC, man. I liked stafford as a prospect as well. but all-time great ALREADY? you're really setting yourself up for a shit sandwich if/when cassel becomes more than serviceable.

"Potential".

"Potential".

"Potential".

Ebolapox
05-04-2009, 02:23 PM
"Potential".

"Potential".

"Potential".

you know what they say about potential, right?

fuck. I've got the POTENTIAL to be a billionaire. shit ain't happening any time soon.

Raised On Riots
05-04-2009, 02:24 PM

fuck. I've got the POTENTIAL to be a billionaire. shit ain't happening any time soon.

LMAO

Ebolapox
05-04-2009, 02:24 PM
at one point, joey harrington had potential.

at one point, rick mirer was the shit and was full of potential.

at one point, every draft bust in history had potential.

I'm not saying the kid is a bust already. I'm saying potential means absolutely shit-nothing after draft day.

Raised On Riots
05-04-2009, 02:26 PM

I'm not saying the kid is a bust already. I'm saying potential means absolutely shit-nothing after draft day.

Meh.

Raised On Riots
05-04-2009, 02:37 PM
Sonofamotherfuckingbitch: :shake:

http://www.newyorkjets.com/news/multimedia/video/1584-jetstv-2009-rookie-minicamp-day-1-practice-and-interviews

I'll take "things that just ain't right" for 500, Alex.:doh!:

Kyle DeLexus
05-04-2009, 02:39 PM
Get over it! I liked Stafford as much as anyone and went on record saying that, but Cassel is our QBotF. Stafford is a Lion, Sanchez is a Jet, and Cassel is a Chief, feel free to become a Jet fan, but stop bitching.

Raised On Riots
05-04-2009, 02:44 PM
Get over it! I liked Stafford as much as anyone and went on record saying that, but Cassel is our QBotF. Stafford is a Lion, Sanchez is a Jet, and Cassel is a Chief, feel free to become a Jet fan, but stop bitching.

Meh, and No.

Raised On Riots
05-04-2009, 02:54 PM

I just tried to find some Cassel camp footage of substance for equal billing here, but apparently we're so goddamned awesome that we have to follow NSA security protocol to have an effective practice. :whackit:

Kyle DeLexus
05-04-2009, 03:19 PM
Might as well get used to that as well. For the first year or two I don't see much changing in the lockdown that is the Chiefs Front Office.

doomy3
05-04-2009, 03:21 PM
Is there going to be a point where you quit making threads about a player on another team? This is as ridiculous as starting a thread everytime Sedrick Ellis or Vernon Gholston is in the news for a practice.

Pestilence
05-04-2009, 03:24 PM
Sonofamotherfuckingbitch: :shake:

http://www.newyorkjets.com/news/multimedia/video/1584-jetstv-2009-rookie-minicamp-day-1-practice-and-interviews

I'll take "things that just ain't right" for 500, Alex.:doh!:

Tell me about it......

I'd rather have Sanchez and Everette Brown/Clint Sintim/Ron Brace.

than

Tyson Jackson, Matt Cassel and Mike Vrabel.

Raised On Riots
05-04-2009, 03:33 PM
Might as well get used to that as well. For the first year or two I don't see much changing in the lockdown that is the Chiefs Front Office.

I know, but it would be nice to see something.

Is there going to be a point where you quit making threads about a player on another team? This is as ridiculous as starting a thread everytime Sedrick Ellis or Vernon Gholston is in the news for a practice.

There are people here who are interested in these two guys, and seeing as how the Chiefs have absolutely NOTHING to report, post, or show in this realm, it's a slow news cycle.
And once again; you have the freedom of choice. No one dragged you screaming to this thread.:shrug:

Ebolapox
05-04-2009, 06:38 PM
Tell me about it......

I'd rather have Sanchez and Everette Brown/Clint Sintim/Ron Brace.

than

Tyson Jackson, Matt Cassel and Mike Vrabel.

oh, no doubt. so would I.

then again, I'd rather be a billionaire and 'have' to go home to have hot threesomes every night with scarlett johansson and jessica alba.

shit ain't happening any time soon.

Raised On Riots
05-04-2009, 06:49 PM
oh, no doubt. so would I.

then again, I'd rather be a billionaire and 'have' to go home to have hot threesomes every night with scarlett johansson and jessica alba.

shit ain't happening any time soon.

As large as you got it goin' on, G???

Come on now, I know you're hittin' that 3 every night!!!

Ebolapox
05-04-2009, 06:50 PM
As large as you got it goin' on, G???

Come on now, I know you're hittin' that 3 every night!!!

I'm married, dawg. I ain't hitting shit :p

Reerun_KC
05-04-2009, 07:47 PM

So have many FA trades at the QB position... Whats the point?

htismaqe
05-04-2009, 08:17 PM
So have many FA trades at the QB position... Whats the point?

I'm fairly certain that Cassel is the first QB under the franchise tag to be traded, which means there's no historical precedent for this situation.

It's impossible to compare his situation with other free agent QB's, or with any QB's that have been drafted in the 1st round, as H5N1 was pointing out.

The Bad Guy
05-04-2009, 08:19 PM
Honestly, I'd really love to know what the fuck you saw in Stafford to shower him with such praise.

Bacon Cheeseburger
05-04-2009, 08:22 PM
Honestly, I'd really love to know what the **** you saw in Stafford to shower him with such praise.
He hasn't seen shit, he just likes to make noise. It's not like we had a chance at him anyway.

Skip Towne
05-04-2009, 08:36 PM
"Gets his Motor City groove on"? How '80s

Raised On Riots
05-05-2009, 08:42 AM
Honestly, I'd really love to know what the fuck you saw in Stafford to shower him with such praise.

He hasn't seen shit, he just likes to make noise. It's not like we had a chance at him anyway.

Oh, I just did it for the upper echelon douchebaggery that I knew would come running like flies to shit.
And of course, I was not disappointed.

"Gets his Motor City groove on"? How '80s

Dude, you're 102 years year old; shut it.

The Bad Guy
05-05-2009, 09:14 AM
Oh, I just did it for the upper echelon douchebaggery that I knew would come running like flies to shit.
And of course, I was not disappointed.

Dude, you're 102 years year old; shut it.

Pot meet kettle.

Raised On Riots
05-05-2009, 09:18 AM
Pot meet kettle.

That's right. Everybody is equally douche on this board and don't you forget it.
So post what you want, and don't get mad if you get spanked for doing so.

doomy3
05-05-2009, 09:26 AM
:ZZZ:

Raised On Riots
05-05-2009, 09:28 AM
:ZZZ:

Hello Pot, meet kettle.

The Bad Guy
05-05-2009, 10:32 AM
That's right. Everybody is equally douche on this board and don't you forget it.
So post what you want, and don't get mad if you get spanked for doing so.

Spanked by you?

Hilarious.

I think there's a better chance of most of the board members getting spanked by Royr.

Raised On Riots
05-05-2009, 10:43 AM
Spanked by you?

Hilarious.

I think there's a better chance of most of the board members getting spanked by Royr.

I didn't necessarily imply that I would be the one doing the spanking. That said, I can spank your sorry little ass anytime I please. But if you need help, go ask your friend the "actor"/"funny" guy; he might be able to help you out.

But then again, having been subjected to his "work" on the ha-ha channel more times than I'd care to remember; that might not be such a swift idea.
I would however give him a point or two for banging Reese Witherspoon if that in fact did happen during the shooting of that god-awful pile of shit parading as a "romantic comedy".
Meh.

The Bad Guy
05-05-2009, 11:07 AM
I didn't necessarily imply that I would be the one doing the spanking. That said, I can spank your sorry little ass anytime I please. But if you need help, go ask your friend the "actor"/"funny" guy; he might be able to help you out.

My friend the actor? Make some sense you fucking idiot.

The douche who posts Youtube videos and has avatars of a "misunderstood" 17 year old really strikes fear into the hearts of everyone.

Raised On Riots
05-05-2009, 11:21 AM
My friend the actor? Make some sense you fucking idiot.

The douche who posts Youtube videos and has avatars of a "misunderstood" 17 year old really strikes fear into the hearts of everyone.

Isn't Paul Rudd your XBox butt-buddy?
Why would I "need to strike fear" in to a preschool class? What the fuck are you babbling about? I don't speak Chinese; try again.

The Bad Guy
05-05-2009, 12:36 PM
Isn't Paul Rudd your XBox butt-buddy?
Why would I "need to strike fear" in to a preschool class? What the **** are you babbling about? I don't speak Chinese; try again.

Sorry, retard, but I don't know Paul Rudd.

I bet you're the type with curtains on your 1985 Astrovan, so I'm sure you strike fear into the hearts of a lot of preschoolers.

Raised On Riots
05-05-2009, 12:44 PM
Sorry, retard, but I don't know Paul Rudd.

I bet you're the type with curtains on your 1985 Astrovan, so I'm sure you strike fear into the hearts of a lot of preschoolers.

Weren't you going on and on about your buddy being on SNL a while back?

Actually, the kiddies prefer my new Chrysler with the entertainment center and Sponge Bob DVD's.
nlm

The Bad Guy
05-05-2009, 12:45 PM
Weren't you going on and on about your buddy being on SNL a while back?

Actually, the kiddies prefer my new Chrysler with the entertainment center and Sponge Bob DVD's.
nlm

Nope I wasn't.

Raised On Riots
05-05-2009, 12:54 PM
Nope I wasn't.

"You know how I know you're gay? You think Herm deserves another year"
(Photo of two tards, one with a hellishly gay white-fro playing PS/XBox)

Not you?:shrug:

The Bad Guy
05-05-2009, 01:00 PM
"You know how I know you're gay? You think Herm deserves another year"
(Photo of two tards, one with a hellishly gay white-fro playing PS/XBox)

Not you?:shrug:

How does that translate to "Paul Rudd's your XBox buddy" or "You have a friend on SNL"?

So your avatar means you are friends with that person? I obviously must be friends with Nick Athan and the paperboy from Better Off Dead.

Are you friends with 8th graders who create the Youtube clips you love to post?

I know you're ansy. Hamas hasn't given you a lot of posts to jack off over lately.

Raised On Riots
05-05-2009, 01:15 PM
How does that translate to "Paul Rudd's your XBox buddy" or "You have a friend on SNL"?

So your avatar means you are friends with that person? I obviously must be friends with Nick "Assclown" Athan and the paperboy from Better Off Dead.

Obviously. It's obvious he's your mentor when it comes to "gettin' shit right".

That much we know.

The Bad Guy
05-05-2009, 01:47 PM
Obviously. It's obvious he's your mentor when it comes to "gettin' shit right".

That much we know.

Have you had an original thought of your own? All I see you do is follow Mecca and Hamas around like your name is fucking Benson signing the praises of any player they back.

When Stafford eats shit, I'll be sure to dig this thread up again. You'll likely have vanished from this board, but I'll still bring it up to remember how much of an assclown you are.

Raised On Riots
05-05-2009, 01:49 PM
Have you had an original thought of your own? All I see you do is follow Mecca and Hamas around like your name is fucking Benson signing the praises of any player they back.

When Stafford eats shit, I'll be sure to dig this thread up again. You'll likely have vanished from this board, but I'll still bring it up to remember how much of an assclown you are.

I haven't posted with Mecca or Hamas since the draft, and I don't follow anyone around( unlike you seem to be following me ).

But feel free to hold out hope that Stafford or Sanchez will fail; I'll be right here. You'll be dead wrong of course, but I'll be right here to remind of you of it. Constantly. Fuckhead.

The Bad Guy
05-05-2009, 01:55 PM
I haven't posted with Mecca or Hamas since the draft, and I don't follow anyone around( unlike you seem to be following me ).

But feel free to hold out hope that Stafford or Sanchez will fail; I'll be right here. You'll be dead wrong of course, but I'll be right here to remind of you of it. Constantly. ****head.

Coincidentally, neither have posted much since the draft.

Follow you around? Hardly. I posted a serious question about what you really see in Stafford to proclaim him the next coming, and in typical RoR faggot-fashion, you try to turn it into a flame war.

You know what the difference between you and GoChiefs is?

GoChiefs likely isn't featured on Meganslaw.com.

Raised On Riots
05-05-2009, 02:03 PM
Coincidentally, neither have posted much since the draft.

Follow you around? Hardly. I posted a serious question about what you really see in Stafford to proclaim him the next coming, and in typical RoR faggot-fashion, you try to turn it into a flame war.

You didn't "pose" shit, fuckface. And I, like several others, have said FOR FUCKING MONTHS NOW that Stafford has the "potential" to BE THE NEXT COMING.
No, you just wanted to drop by and add your two cents to the ol' "why won't everyone just get on board the Pioli/Cassel train, and not ever mention the other Quarterbacks from this draft again" bandwagon.
And I don't molest or fuck children, though I might make an exception for your little grade-school ass.
Got K-Y?

The Bad Guy
05-05-2009, 02:20 PM
You didn't "pose" shit, ****face. And I, like several others, have said FOR ****ING MONTHS NOW that Stafford has the "potential" to BE THE NEXT COMING.
No, you just wanted to drop by and add your two cents to the ol' "why won't everyone just get on board the Pioli/Cassel train, and not ever mention the other Quarterbacks from this draft again" bandwagon.
And I don't molest or **** children, though I might make an exception for your little grade-school ass.
Got K-Y?

Ask your mother, I'm sure her vag dried up like the sahara after she pushed your loser ass out.

SenselessChiefsFan
05-05-2009, 02:21 PM
To know you've just landed one of the potential greats of all time; must feel nice.
http://www.detroitlions.com/document_display.cfm?document_id=484312

Some practice footage:
(note Gunther's snazzy new duds)

http://play.rbn.com/url=nfl/nfl/open/lions/demand/Stafford_090501.rm&proto=rtsp

http://play.rbn.com/url=nfl/nfl/open/lions/demand/Rookie_Camp090501.rm&proto=rtsp

http://play.rbn.com/url=nfl/nfl/open/lions/demand/Saturday_090502.rm&proto=rtsp

THis is the one QB in this draft that I think will be truly special. Elway kind of special. Unitas kind of special. But, the Chiefs never even had a shot at him.

Raised On Riots
05-05-2009, 02:22 PM
Ask your mother, I'm sure her vag dried up like the sahara after she pushed your loser ass out.

When an Ass brays in the desert, do you drop to your knees?

L.A. Chieffan
05-05-2009, 02:24 PM
im still pissed we didnt even ATTEMPT to trade down. bullshit

Raised On Riots
05-05-2009, 02:27 PM

The only thing that's going to truly piss me off is if I see this team pick another D-lineman in the 1st round after this year.

L.A. Chieffan
05-05-2009, 02:28 PM
The only thing that's going to truly piss me off is if I see this team pick another D-lineman in the 1st round after this year.

dont you know thats the only way to replace the 1st round d-line guys that busted?

Raised On Riots
05-05-2009, 02:30 PM
dont you know thats the only way to replace the 1st round d-line guys that busted?

ROFL But of course!!! What was I thinking?!?!?!

htismaqe
05-05-2009, 03:21 PM

We reportedly tried to trade with the Detroit Lions at the #20 spot and they refused. It's quite simple, nobody wanted our pick when they knew they could Sanchez at #5.

L.A. Chieffan
05-05-2009, 04:07 PM
We reportedly tried to trade with the Detroit Lions at the #20 spot and they refused. It's quite simple, nobody wanted our pick when they knew they could Sanchez at #5.

pioli said straight out that they never tried to trade.

Raised On Riots
05-05-2009, 04:09 PM

"You need a partner to trade with".

"There were no partners".

Brock
05-05-2009, 04:09 PM

Not exactly.

PIOLI: “We didn’t receive any calls on trades once we got down near the end.”

mikey23545
05-05-2009, 04:40 PM

There <i>is</i> no difference.

L.A. Chieffan
05-05-2009, 05:04 PM
Not exactly.

Immediately after that:

Q: "Were you guys pursuing other teams to try and slide down?"

A: "No, we weren't making any calls either. We felt good..."

L.A. Chieffan
05-05-2009, 05:12 PM
So

A: They stood pat and choose not to try and pursue any trades down and pick Jackson at a much lower spot and maybe another low 2nd rounder

or

B: He's flat out lying and trying to save face for failing to get a trade done.

Dayze
05-05-2009, 05:18 PM
I think he was in a lose/lose situation from our standpoint.

if he stands pat and takes they guy he wan'ts, he "reached"

if he was successful in trading down, it most likely would've been for less value than in previous drafts given our 2nd for Cassel and teams knowing we wouldn't have taken him. therefore he wouldn't been 'out of his min for trading down for so such little compensation"!

Personally, whatever the trade situation (i'm going to assume no good offers, if at all, were received etc), he picked the guy they wanted and I'm fine with that. I'd rather him get the guy he wants vs passing on him simply because he wasn't 'worth it' at 3 etc.

No trade partners...pull the trigger. Get the guy you want.

L.A. Chieffan
05-05-2009, 05:21 PM
I think he was in a lose/lose situation from our standpoint.

if he stands pat and takes they guy he wan'ts, he "reached"

if he was successful in trading down, it most likely would've been for less value than in previous drafts given our 2nd for Cassel and teams knowing we wouldn't have taken him. therefore he wouldn't been 'out of his min for trading down for so such little compensation"!

Personally, whatever the trade situation (i'm going to assume no good offers, if at all, were received etc), he picked the guy they wanted and I'm fine with that. I'd rather him get the guy he wants vs passing on him simply because he wasn't 'worth it' at 3 etc.

No trade partners...pull the trigger. Get the guy you want.

I agree with you if there were no trade partners than take the guy you want and be done with it. However he states he never made ANY CALLS.

Add to that 2 spots later a trade WAS done and I'm gonna have to go with option B.

Dayze
05-05-2009, 05:24 PM
I agree with you if there were no trade partners than take the guy you want and be done with it. However he states he never made ANY CALLS.

Add to that 2 spots later a trade WAS done and I'm gonna have to go with option B.

Got it; I see what you're saying now.

JASONSAUTO
05-05-2009, 05:34 PM

it wasnt that they never made any calls, he said that at the end no one was calling us and we werent calling them. maybe he heard the offers and didnt think they were worth losing out on the guy they wanted?

L.A. Chieffan
05-05-2009, 05:55 PM
it wasnt that they never made any calls, he said that at the end no one was calling us and we werent calling them. maybe he heard the offers and didnt think they were worth losing out on the guy they wanted?

He says "No, we weren't making any calls either. We felt good.."

IF he did hear other offers and decided he didn't like them then so be it, however that's not what he said.

JASONSAUTO
05-05-2009, 05:58 PM

IF he did hear other offers and decided he didn't like them then so be it, however that's not what he said.

he also said "at the end" correct?

JASONSAUTO
05-05-2009, 06:01 PM

"You need a partner to trade with".

"There were no partners".

Not exactly.

Immediately after that:
Q: "Were you guys pursuing other teams to try and slide down?"

A: "No, we weren't making any calls either. We felt good..."

see i take that exchange as being : at the end we received no calls and made no calls. he was referencing the last minute dealings

L.A. Chieffan
05-05-2009, 06:20 PM
he also said "at the end" correct?

He didn't say at the end IIRC. But the Browns did end up trading 2 spots later

JASONSAUTO
05-05-2009, 06:47 PM
He didn't say at the end IIRC. But the Browns did end up trading 2 spots later

the browns took a terrible deal, but pioli said they werent getting any calls at the end then immediately after(your words) said they werent making any either

Raised On Riots
05-05-2009, 07:03 PM
I think this exchange from the now-Legendary "Motherfuck You Scott Pioli"-thread pretty much sums it up:

Originally Posted by SBK:

If we hadn't traded for Cassel, Sanchez would have been taken at 2, and someone would have given the Rams a great offer to trade down. If it was us, we would have at least lost our #2....

In retrospect, I really think trading for Cassel was the best option available to us since we were sitting at 3.

Sucks, yes, but that's the way things are I guess.
Originally Posted by Raised On Riots
Never say never, but I have a hard time believing the Rams would have had the balls to make a move. They wanted their boy, just like Detroit, and did what everyone thought they would.
Originally Posted by SBK:

They were trying to trade out of 2 on draft day. Nobody wanted to be in the top 5, the only team that was willing to take it up the ol poop shute was the Brownies to get out of there.

Think about it, if we didn't have Cassel who would we have been picking? Would the NFL believe that Pioli was going to hitch his wagon to Tyler Thigpen?

The whole world would have known we were taking Sanchez at 3, so anyone that wanted him would have been talking to the Rams. That would have to be us as well, as we would have known that we were screwed.

I wanted Sanchez bad, but seeing the play that he got, and watching the Jets trade up from 17 told me all I needed to know. Drafting @3 Pioli made the best move he could, which was trading our 2 for Cassel.

Originally Posted by Raised On Riots

Yeah, I can see that. Too bad we got screwed on landing at #2 overall; it could have been a whole different day. Though in retrospect, I think we were getting Cassel come hell or high water whether sitting at 2 OR 3.
Had he not had the year he had in NE, and been available due to cap space in the name of Brady, we probably wouldn't have landed Pioli because he wouldn't have left.
Pioli's a smart guy; I don't question that. But I also feel he is a very conservative guy as well, for better or worse.

htismaqe
05-05-2009, 08:51 PM

He was talking about while we were on the clock during the #3 pick.

We reportedly talked to the Lions days before the draft and they wanted no part of the #3 pick.

Like it or not, the leverage was at #2, not #3. We had no shot at trading down - our only hope was to call everybody's bluff and take Sanchez. They decided to stick to their board instead and I'm fine with that.

htismaqe
05-05-2009, 08:53 PM

You have to put those comments in CONTEXT.

He was talking about getting and making calls WHILE WE WERE ON THE CLOCK.

Raised On Riots
05-05-2009, 09:01 PM
He was talking about while we were on the clock during the #3 pick.

We reportedly talked to the Lions days before the draft and they wanted no part of the #3 pick.

Like it or not, the leverage was at #2, not #3. We had no shot at trading down - our only hope was to call everybody's bluff and take Sanchez. They decided to stick to their board instead and I'm fine with that.

Agreed. The best part is( hopefully ), no more D-line in the first round for a while.

crazycoffey
05-05-2009, 10:11 PM

****. I've got the POTENTIAL to be a billionaire. shit ain't happening any time soon.

The best all time story about potential and reality;

little boy goes to dad to ask the difference, dad says he has the best answer. Tells him to go ask his mom if she'd sleep with Robert Redford for a million dollars. He does and the mom says "yes, of course". The boy reports to his dad what his mom said, and the dad says to go ask his sister if she'd sleep with Brad Pitt for a million dollars. He does and the sister says "yes, of course". He reports back to his dad again and the dad says, "there you go, that's the difference between potentially and reality."

Son;
Potentially, we're millionaires, but in reality we live with two whores.....

Raised On Riots
05-05-2009, 10:13 PM
The best all time story about potential and reality;

little boy goes to dad to ask the difference, dad says he has the best answer. Tells him to go ask his mom if she'd sleep with Robert Redford for a million dollars. He does and the mom says "yes, of course". The boy reports to his dad what his mom said, and the dad says to go ask his sister if she'd sleep with Brad Pitt for a million dollars. He does and the sister says "yes, of course". He reports back to his dad again and the dad says, "there you go, that's the difference between potentially and reality."

Son;
Potentially, we're millionaires, but in reality we live with two whores.....

LMAO

L.A. Chieffan
05-05-2009, 10:27 PM
You have to put those comments in CONTEXT.

He was talking about getting and making calls WHILE WE WERE ON THE CLOCK.

Why wouldn't he make one frickin phone call while he was on the clock? I watched the Patriots draft room vid and BB was wheelin and dealin like a used car salesman on meth.

What did Pioli do for 15 minutes? Twiddle his thumbs and pray that somebody would call him and offer them a kings ransom? Thank his lucky stars that he got Jackson at 3?

BS. I guarantee he worked the fucking phones like a goddamn madman and tried to swindle somebody, and when it didnt happen he acted all cool about it and just said 'What. We got the guy we wanted all along'.

Riiiighhhht.

Raised On Riots
05-05-2009, 10:29 PM
Why wouldn't he make one frickin phone call while he was on the clock? I watched the Patriots draft room vid and BB was wheelin and dealin like a used car salesman on meth.

What did Pioli do for 15 minutes? Twiddle his thumbs and pray that somebody would call him and offer them a kings ransom? Thank his lucky stars that he got Jackson at 3?

BS. I guarantee he worked the fucking phones like a goddamn madman and tried to swindle somebody, and when it didnt happen he acted all cool about it and just said 'What. We got the guy we wanted all along'.

Riiiighhhht.

ROFL