PDA

View Full Version : Royals Guy Fieri imposter interviewed during Royals telecast

DeezNutz
05-05-2009, 11:05 AM
http://www.kansascity.com/stargazing/story/1179068.html

Guy Fieri imposter interviewed during Royals telecast
The real Guy Fieri.
Randall Benton | The Sacramento Bee
The real Guy Fieri.

Not to take away from Zack Greinke’s masterful shutout, but a Guy Fieri imposter was interviewed on-air last night during Fox Sports Net’s broadcast of the Royals game.

Guy Fieri, for those who don’t know, is the Food Network host of "Diners, Drive-ins and Dives." He travels the country visiting these places. He has been to Kansas City before.

A call to PR person Rebecca Brooks confirmed it: It wasn’t Guy!

The imposter gave interviewer Joel Goldberg’s questions short, rude, one-word answers. He was acting like he wanted no part of the interview. He took a phone call during the interview. It was no doubt from his buddy Cletus, who said something like “hey, Buford, I see you on TV!”

My wife’s first reaction was “he looks awful!” It sounded nothing like Fieri. I have seen Fieri in the crowd at various sporting events before, though.

I was determined to never watch his show again, but at least it wasn’t really him. If you know who it was, shoot me an email.

I've always considered the real Fieri to be something of an imposter too, though. Until he visits Columbia's Broadway Diner and orders a "Stretch," I don't consider his show to be legit.

| Eric Winkler, ewinkler@kcstar.com

DeezNutz
05-05-2009, 11:06 AM
Who was that idiot who recognized the scam immediately?

LMAO

Sure-Oz
05-05-2009, 11:08 AM
I actually like diners drive ins and dives...there are a few in kc im going to...

Is there a picture of the fake guy

Demonpenz
05-05-2009, 11:10 AM
this is going to be a magical season

Demonpenz
05-05-2009, 11:10 AM
I actually like diners drive ins and dives...there are a few in kc im going to...

Is there a picture of the fake guy

imagine the real guy, but drunk and sweaty and on cell phone

DeezNutz
05-05-2009, 11:12 AM
Dude was fatter than the real Guy, too.

Splitting hairs, since the original isn't slim, but there was a difference.

Bob Dole
Who was that idiot who recognized the scam immediately?

LMAO

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?p=5739792&highlight=Fieri#post5739792

Demonpenz
the imposter getting sued for using guy's likeness. also I don't want to know how many times you stroke off to guy to know that wasn't him just by his voice

Ultra Peanut
05-05-2009, 11:13 AM
Man, that's a really sad person to be able to impersonate.

phisherman
05-05-2009, 11:14 AM
he kind of looked like guy, but sounded nothing like him at all.

DaKCMan AP
05-05-2009, 11:14 AM
Guy Fieri is awesome. I've used a few of his recipes including jerk chicken and it was outstanding.

gblowfish
05-05-2009, 11:15 AM
That's hilarious.

I saw that on the broadcast, and thought either Guy had put on about 30lbs (certainly possible in his line of work) or that he was drunk and being rude because he was being hassled at the ballpark on his day off. It didn't seem right, the answers he gave were short and rude and the real guy would be smart enough not to answer his cell phone during a live TV shot.

This really makes Goldberg look like an idiot, to put this "guy" on live TV.

DeezNutz
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?p=5739792&highlight=Fieri#post5739792

Negative. I was the first one to call it, and people flipped me a bunch of shit. Here's my first post in the thread about it:

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost.php?p=5739510&postcount=272

I was being sarcastic with post #2 in this thread.

Demonpenz
Well it could have been worse, he could have sat next to a random black guy and been like. So Omar Epps......

Saulbadguy
05-05-2009, 11:17 AM
ROFL

That's friggin hilarious. I guess someone really did want to be an imposter.

wild1
05-05-2009, 11:21 AM
friend of mine told me that this is not new, that this guy plays it up and tries to use it on women and to get free meals at restaurants around town. last night he was in the concourse signing for people and posing for photos. i dont know how my pal knows him but there was some friend-of-friend connection. this guy's been running the Guy scam for a while now

Ari Chi3fs
05-05-2009, 11:22 AM
LMAO... I want to see a screen cap. i was at the game and didn't get to see it. heh

Pitt Gorilla
How about stopping the stupid interviews and focusing on Greinke's CGSO?

DeezNutz
It was pretty obvious that it wasn't the right dude.

His whole career depends upon good PR. You think he's telling a live television audience, even a regional one, to suck it? That makes zero sense.

Demonpenz
05-05-2009, 11:24 AM
I laughed when he said PICKLE and ryan said leave it to the food Guy to say pickle instead of rundown.

Dartgod
05-05-2009, 11:25 AM
It most certainly is him.
That wasn't him.

Flip on Diners, Drive Ins, and Dives later. You'll hear the difference.
You are seriously a tard. It was him - unless the guy went to a lot of trouble to look like a semi-famous Food Network star.
ROFL

DeezNutz
05-05-2009, 11:26 AM
ROFL

:thumb:

tomahawk kid
05-05-2009, 11:27 AM
I just thought he was drunk and didn't want to be interviewed.

What a complete loser to impersonate a Food Network Star......

Demonpenz
05-05-2009, 11:31 AM
i don't know how low the loser scale goes, but if impersonating Guy isn't the bottom, knowing within 2 seconds that a person is a food network impersonator is, followed by arguing wiether it is a food network star.

Buck
05-05-2009, 11:32 AM
Anybody find a screen cap?

Demonpenz
05-05-2009, 11:32 AM
that would be awesome if a group of guys dressed like guy tonight and held up signs that said "Goldburg interview me"

DeezNutz
05-05-2009, 11:33 AM
i don't know how low the loser scale goes, but if impersonating Guy isn't the bottom, knowing within 2 seconds that a person is a food network impersonator is, followed by arguing wiether it is a food network star.

Snugga was over drinking High Life, and luckily he caught your PM in time.

Demonpenz
05-05-2009, 11:34 AM
whew snugga would dress up like GUY, if he didn't already get confused with the fat fat kid in "head of the class"

DeezNutz
05-05-2009, 11:35 AM
I'd rather dress up like Guy from Final Fight.

Fuck SNES for not including him.

Ultra Peanut
05-05-2009, 11:40 AM
I wanna see an Alton Brown impersonator.

I would lick his face on my TV screen.

Demonpenz
05-05-2009, 11:41 AM
I'd rather dress up like Guy from Final Fight.

Fuck SNES for not including him.

they had snes GUY edition, it was hard to find, luckily i rented it from video jungle in st joe and never took it back

cmh6476
05-05-2009, 11:46 AM
goldberg blows anyway

gblowfish
05-05-2009, 11:52 AM
A friend of mine from St. Louis says this Goldberg guy was on the broadcasts in St. Louis doing the same kind of stuff, and that he blows, so the Cards got rid of him.

If he's the one who decided to interview "Guy," he really made the TV crew look foolish.
My guess is he'll probably be dropped from the crew next year. Ryan and Frank give him a lot of crap... I don't think they really like him very much.

Demonpenz
05-05-2009, 12:00 PM
Have you ever heard goldburg do a spot on 810? He knows surprisingly more than you would think about baseball. Being the dude in the stands and shit sucks. Lets go talk to the drummer in the stands at indian games, look at the vents in the metrodome, try not to get ass kicked by white sox fans. I am not saying he is great or anything, I just know when he is on 810 radio he has refreshing takes and knows more baseball than you would think, and I think the producers push him to do dumbass shit as ususal for the casual fan. The hard core fan wants the game to be pushed but we know that some cock sucking wives out there were like oh hai the d00d from Drive inss let me stop ironing for a second to watch the royals games

tomahawk kid
05-05-2009, 12:03 PM
cock sucking wives

Those exist?

I thought they were an urban legend.......

Demonpenz
05-05-2009, 12:06 PM
Those exist?

I thought they were an urban legend.......

well played

bluehawkdoc
05-05-2009, 12:07 PM
including jerk chicken and it was outstanding.

What you do with a chicken in the privacy of your own home is your business, pal. ;)

Saulbadguy
05-05-2009, 12:10 PM
ROFL

What infuriated me was him mocking the lack of a BALK call when it was clearly a BALK. :#

JASONSAUTO
05-05-2009, 12:11 PM
my wife said as soon as he came on TV that it wasnt Guy, i thought she was full of shit. damn i hope she doesnt find out she was right

Demonpenz
05-05-2009, 12:13 PM
but but but he had the armband on !

DeezNutz
05-05-2009, 12:13 PM
What infuriated me was him mocking the lack of a BALK call when it was clearly a BALK. :#

I didn't mock the call.

I laughed at pete for complaining about it. I didn't even see the play b/c of the Guy bullshit. When pete asked, I said I'd trust the ump over fans, most of which don't understand what a balk is.

Most of the time in these situations, the umps are right. Might not be the case here, but I wasn't taking pete's word for it.

L.A. Chieffan
05-05-2009, 12:17 PM
wait a sec...there's interviews with random people DURING the game? and it's not even the RIGHT people?

JASONSAUTO
05-05-2009, 12:17 PM
I didn't mock the call.

I laughed at pete for complaining about it. I didn't even see the play b/c of the Guy bullshit. When pete asked, I said I'd trust the ump over fans, most of which don't understand what a balk is.

Most of the time in these situations, the umps are right. Might not be the case here, but I wasn't taking pete's word for it.

sure looked like a balk to me, frank white agreed

tomahawk kid
05-05-2009, 12:20 PM
sure looked like a balk to me, frank white agreed

yeah - that wasn't even close to a 45 degree angle.

DeezNutz
05-05-2009, 12:24 PM
It might have been. Like I said, I didn't even see it.

For the record, White also said that a pitcher MUST throw the ball on an inside move to second, which is incorrect.

Frank knows a ton about baseball, but he isn't the voice of truth about the balk rule, obviously.

JASONSAUTO
05-05-2009, 12:27 PM
It might have been. Like I said, I didn't even see it.

For the record, White also said that a pitcher MUST throw the ball on an inside move to second, which is incorrect.

Frank knows a ton about baseball, but he isn't the voice of truth about the balk rule, obviously.

watch the play and decide for yourself

Saulbadguy
05-05-2009, 12:27 PM
I didn't mock the call.

That's fair, considering it is pete.

DeezNutz
05-05-2009, 12:28 PM
watch the play and decide for yourself

Truthfully, dude, I don't give a fuck enough to watch it.

If it cost KC the game, I would, but we won and Greinke kicked ass. That's enough for me.

DeezNutz
05-05-2009, 12:28 PM
That's fair, considering it is pete.

Exactly, and I like pete. But flipping him shit is obligatory.

JASONSAUTO
05-05-2009, 12:29 PM
Truthfully, dude, I don't give a fuck enough to watch it.

If it cost KC the game, I would, but we won and Greinke kicked ass. That's enough for me.

ok fair enough, but why keep posting about it if you dont give a fuck?

DeezNutz
05-05-2009, 12:38 PM
ok fair enough, but why keep posting about it if you dont give a ****?

Did you read this thread?

The only reason I mentioned it was in response to Saul saying that he was mad that I mocked the call.

JASONSAUTO
05-05-2009, 12:40 PM
Did you read this thread?

The only reason I mentioned it was in response to Saul saying that he was mad that I mocked the call.

i read the whole thing, i'm saying that you are STILL talking about it. if you dont care why keep posting about it? in fact i could give a shit less and i will show you how it's done

Thig Lyfe
05-05-2009, 12:43 PM
This really makes Goldberg look like an idiot, to put this "guy" on live TV.

Goldberg is an idiot. He's the worst sideline reporter (or whatever you call it in baseball) ever. He looks totally uncomfortable on camera and can't string a single interesting or informative sentence together. He's not witty, he can't improvise, he has no charisma whatsoever. They need to lose his ass and get an Erin Andrews type who would at least be nice to look at.

Pablo
05-05-2009, 12:50 PM
Holy hell. Guess I was wrong as well.

But I'm still gonna work on my Alton Brown look down the line. Nothing screams celebrity like a food network host.

bluehawkdoc
05-05-2009, 12:58 PM
Goldberg is an idiot. He's the worst sideline reporter (or whatever you call it in baseball) ever. He looks totally uncomfortable on camera and can't string a single interesting or informative sentence together. He's not witty, he can't improvise, he has no charisma whatsoever. They need to lose his ass and get an Erin Andrews type who would at least be nice to look at.

So, you're saying there's a chance...

Dartgod
05-05-2009, 01:08 PM
I lover the bitchers, bitching about other bitchers.

lawl

wild1
05-05-2009, 01:20 PM
I didn't mock the call.

When a balk happens, the fan's usually don't even notice. Given the poster's history i will just assume he stepped off the rubber or something.

Demonpenz
05-05-2009, 01:25 PM
his leg wasn't going towards first at all and he was starting his momentom towards home. The pitch before it he actually balked too. Decieving the runner = fail

tomahawk kid
05-05-2009, 01:25 PM
When a balk happens, the fan's usually don't even notice. Given the poster's history i will just assume he stepped off the rubber or something.

Instead of stepping towards the base, he basically stepped towards the base line - between home and the bag.

My understanding (and I'm not a balk rule expert), is that constitutes a balk.

You either have to step towards the bag for a pick off move or towards the plate to make a pitch.

There's no in between......

DeezNutz
05-05-2009, 01:29 PM
Decieving the runner = fail

The wording on this rule sucks.

RHP third to first = trying to deceive the runner.

Inside move to second = also trying to deceive the runner.

Sometimes people will call it hiding or masking the pick, but that's just a nice way of saying you're trying to deceive the runner.

Demonpenz
05-05-2009, 01:32 PM
The wording on this rule sucks.

RHP third to first = trying to deceive the runner.

Inside move to second = also trying to deceive the runner.

Sometimes people will call it hiding or masking the pick, but that's just a nice way of saying you're trying to deceive the runner.

fair enough they let them step between home and first all the time. I get that, but what I don't get his how his whole body was going to the plate then paused he just a foot left of home plate. His damn leg came close to crossing his other leg too. The whole thing was a balk

petegz28
05-05-2009, 01:34 PM
he kind of looked like guy, but sounded nothing like him at all.

I'm so glad I was at the game, whether it was Guy ir not, I missed nothing obviously.

Demonpenz
05-05-2009, 01:40 PM
After seeing Guy Fieri's live interview at the Royals game, I have proceeded to think he is a bigger idiot than the guy who made the Flowbee

Demonpenz
05-05-2009, 01:41 PM
Speaking of the Royals: Bad-boy chef Guy Fieri was at the game last night and was quite rude when Royals roving announcer Joel Goldberg tried to interview him. If anybody has any pictures or any first-hand accounts of Fieri's behavior, send them our way.)

pitchblog.com

Demonpenz
05-05-2009, 01:42 PM
damn pretty obvious now. I thought the real guy was a fat ass, but jeez

MoreLemonPledge
05-05-2009, 02:53 PM
Until he visits Columbia's Broadway Diner and orders a "Stretch," I don't consider his show to be legit.

| Eric Winkler, ewinkler@kcstar.com

I like you, Eric Winkler.

Pablo
05-05-2009, 02:56 PM
Speaking of the Royals: Bad-boy chef Guy Fieri was at the game last night and was quite rude when Royals roving announcer Joel Goldberg tried to interview him. If anybody has any pictures or any first-hand accounts of Fieri's behavior, send them our way.)

pitchblog.comLOL. He's such a bad-boy..he's got dyed porcupine hair and sunglasses.

I'm surprised they let him wear his Hell's Angel jacket on TV, what a badass.

OmahaChief
05-05-2009, 02:57 PM

Long live the Stretch. Gordo who came up with the Stretch became our Fraternity's cook when he sold The Diner. We would get home wasted on the weekend only to find Gordo down in the kitchen getting things ready for us. It was very sad for us when he passed. A good man and good friend to all of us AKLs. He loved his Old Crow in coffee in the mornings!

Buck
05-05-2009, 02:59 PM
damn pretty obvious now. I thought the real guy was a fat ass, but jeez

Wow.

What a tool

MoreLemonPledge
05-05-2009, 03:01 PM
Long live the Stretch. Gordo who came up with the Stretch became our Fraternity's cook when he sold The Diner. We would get home wasted on the weekend only to find Gordo down in the kitchen getting things ready for us. It was very sad for us when he passed. A good man and good friend to all of us AKLs. He loved his Old Crow in coffee in the mornings!

I love frat house cooks. Ours was named Ken and he had a lazy eye.

wild1
05-05-2009, 03:14 PM
Instead of stepping towards the base, he basically stepped towards the base line - between home and the bag.

My understanding (and I'm not a balk rule expert), is that constitutes a balk.

Why would that be a balk? If he's closer to the base than he was before the throw he's going 'toward' it. Maybe it's supposed to be 'directly toward', but I can't remember ever seeing it called that way if so. Either way the umpire didn't feel in his judgment there was intent to deceive the runner which is the spirit of it anyway.

Denver Dave
05-05-2009, 03:48 PM
I love frat house cooks. Ours was named Ken and he had a lazy eye.

What frat? Hopefully not bitch made Sigma Chee.

CON-STAN-TINE BITCH!!!

acesn8s
05-05-2009, 03:58 PM
A friend of mine from St. Louis says this Goldberg guy was on the broadcasts in St. Louis doing the same kind of stuff, and that he blows, so the Cards got rid of him.

If he's the one who decided to interview "Guy," he really made the TV crew look foolish.
My guess is he'll probably be dropped from the crew next year. Ryan and Frank give him a lot of crap... I don't think they really like him very much.I want that job

Deberg_1990
05-05-2009, 04:00 PM
heh....i actually saw this too. I dont watch the show enough to know the difference though.

Throughout the interview i couldnt take my eyes off the HUGE tub of goo sitting next to him.

tomahawk kid
05-05-2009, 04:07 PM
Why would that be a balk? If he's closer to the base than he was before the throw he's going 'toward' it. Maybe it's supposed to be 'directly toward', but I can't remember ever seeing it called that way if so. Either way the umpire didn't feel in his judgment there was intent to deceive the runner which is the spirit of it anyway.

Yep - I think by rule it's supposed to be directly towards.

Again, I don't claim to be an expert......

gblowfish
05-05-2009, 05:02 PM
http://foodnetworkhumor.com/

petegz28
05-05-2009, 05:12 PM
Ok, enough about the fag Fieri or whatever his name is.

WTF is alnorth? Are we getting an alnorth thread tonight or are we going to have to chance minor league joo-joo on Davies?

gblowfish
05-05-2009, 05:14 PM
Ok, enough about the pillowbiter Fieri or whatever his name is.

WTF is alnorth? Are we getting an alnorth thread tonight or are we going to have to chance minor league joo-joo on Davies?

http://www.guyfieri.com/

more Guy....More Guy MORE GUY

MORE GUY MORE GUY!!!!!!!!!!

petegz28
05-05-2009, 05:19 PM

He didn't make a clear move towards the base. He would start too then his leg would move towards the plate. Frank White says it's a balk so that is good enough for me. And it was clear intent to deceive the runner. I had a most excellent view of him and it was clearly a balk. His leg would swing from first twards the plate as opposed to moving towards the base.

(c) At any time during the pitcher’s preliminary movements and until his natural pitching motion commits him to the pitch, he may throw to any base provided he steps directly toward such base before making the throw
http://mlb.mlb.com/mlb/official_info/official_rules/pitcher_8.jsp

He did not step directly towards the base. His foot was moving towards the plate when he made the throws to 1st.

KcMizzou
05-05-2009, 05:33 PM
Maybe they'll find an Anthony Bourdain impersonator tonight.

Buck
05-05-2009, 05:53 PM
After watching that video that is 100% a pure, no doubt about it Balk.

petegz28
05-05-2009, 06:03 PM

Yes it was clearly. And I cannot understand why the Umps let him get away with it? Hopefully the league will review it and send that crew a memo on what a balk looks like.

Dartgod
05-05-2009, 06:37 PM
I was sitting way out in left field and thought at the time it might have been a balk. After watching the video, there's no doubt in my mind now.

petegz28
05-05-2009, 06:43 PM
I was sitting way out in left field and thought at the time it might have been a balk. After watching the video, there's no doubt in my mind now.

My seats are dugout plaza between the Royals on-deck circle and home plate. I and an excellent view to the balk(s) that never was\were. :D

WilliamTheIrish
05-05-2009, 06:48 PM
It's only a balk when it's called.

petegz28
05-05-2009, 06:53 PM
It's only a balk when it's called.

Hard to argue with that, I guess.

Valiant
05-05-2009, 07:06 PM
There is lots of talk right now about umps not calling balks right now, especially with the 1st to 3rd and viceversa throws..

petegz28
05-05-2009, 07:08 PM
There is lots of talk right now about umps not calling balks right now, especially with the 1st to 3rd and viceversa throws..

Oh really? I was not aware of that. I know it seems we get called a few times a year for them. The guy last night could have been called 4-5 times.

Sure-Oz
05-05-2009, 07:34 PM
http://foodnetworkhumor.com/

LMAO, they really thought that was him

Sully
05-05-2009, 08:00 PM
He didn't make a clear move towards the base. He would start too then his leg would move towards the plate. Frank White says it's a balk so that is good enough for me. And it was clear intent to deceive the runner. I had a most excellent view of him and it was clearly a balk. His leg would swing from first twards the plate as opposed to moving towards the base.

He did not step directly towards the base. His foot was moving towards the plate when he made the throws to 1st.

Does the fact that his hips (and basically entire torso) began moving toward the plate have any place in this conversation?

- signed, one of those morons who doesn't fully know how to recognize a balk.

petegz28
05-05-2009, 08:01 PM
Does the fact that his hips (and basically entire torso) began moving toward the plate have any place in this conversation?

No, the rule clearly states he must step towards the base. This guy swung his leg towards the plate.

Sully
05-05-2009, 08:02 PM
No, the rule clearly states he must step towards the base. This guy swung his leg towards the plate.

I know the leg was off. But the torso moving toward the plate was far more distinct, and I was wondering if that mattered at all.

DeezNutz
05-05-2009, 08:02 PM

Shoulders matter, however.

This is one of the "tells" that runners look for against a LHP.

A lot of pitchers will lead with their upper body. Once this happens, they're also committed to the plate.

beavis
05-05-2009, 11:56 PM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/IS56zhhqtYk&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/IS56zhhqtYk&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

beavis
05-05-2009, 11:57 PM
Am I the only one that has no idea who Guy Fieri is?

Sure-Oz
05-05-2009, 11:58 PM
Diners drive ins and dives is the best show ever...

he is the host of that and some food network challenge.

plus he was on the TGIFridays commercials

KcMizzou
05-06-2009, 12:01 AM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/IS56zhhqtYk&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/IS56zhhqtYk&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>I hope that fatass was there to see tonight's game as well.

And FWIW, I like the real Guy Fieri... "Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives" is pretty cool.

That guy's just another prick SOX fan.

beavis
05-06-2009, 12:01 AM
Diners drive ins and dives is the best show ever...

he is the host of that and some food network challenge.

plus he was on the TGIFridays commercials

So I'd have to have watched the Food Network before. I guess that counts me out.

KcMizzou
05-06-2009, 12:02 AM
Am I the only one that has no idea who Guy Fieri is?It's a cool show... but it'll make ya hungry.

Sure-Oz
05-06-2009, 12:02 AM
Basically

Buck
05-06-2009, 08:37 AM
So I'd have to have watched the Food Network before. I guess that counts me out.

You win for coolest avatar in the thread.

Anyways, the Padres have benefited from 2 balks this year and have also had one called on them.

ericisbacchus
05-06-2009, 04:47 PM

Thanks!

Long live the Stretch! I could go for one right now.

For what it's worth I've got the guy's identity. I'm waiting for my superiors to give me the go ahead to follow up with the imposter. I may try to interview the REAL Guy too...we'll see.

Der Flöprer
05-06-2009, 04:54 PM
Thanks!

For what it's worth I've got the guy's identity. I'm waiting for my superiors to give me the go ahead to follow up with the imposter. I may try to interview the REAL Guy too...we'll see.

Interview them both at the same time. Do it on television. It'll be comedy gold.

DeezNutz
05-06-2009, 04:56 PM
Thanks!

More ChiefsPlanet love from The Star.

Demonpenz
05-06-2009, 05:13 PM
The star hearts chiefsplanet. Probably because we are smarter, know more football, and have more humor. We just knocked up chicks to early, or were too high or drunk to go for the gold in school