per NFL Net and ESPN.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/

It will never stop

Brock
05-05-2009, 05:20 PM
Piss on your legacy, Bret.

Dayze
05-05-2009, 05:22 PM
....and my great memories of Favre are fading by the minute.

Deberg_1990
05-05-2009, 05:22 PM
Yes...me likey the Favre soap opera.

booger
05-05-2009, 05:23 PM
anal crickets (tags

Skip Towne
05-05-2009, 05:24 PM
I hate him even more.

Fruit Ninja
I love Brett the football player, but let the motherfucker retired on his tractor now days. Let it go. lol

Brock
Let's see, retire with millions of dollars, be an object of worship for packers fans everywhere, or.......get some possible short-lived revenge, while displaying how you're not nearly the player you once were. TOUGH CHOICE

the Talking Can
05-05-2009, 05:26 PM
i love watching him fail

booger
05-05-2009, 05:28 PM
NFL | Favre looking for unemployed QB coach
Tue, 05 May 2009 15:24:09 -0700

Chris Mortensen, of ESPN, reports retired QB Brett Favre (Jets) is looking through a third party to find an unemployed quarterback coach to work with when his arm is healed. Contrary to previous reports, he has not hired a personal trainer at this point.

KFFL

Fruit Ninja
05-05-2009, 05:30 PM
i love watching him fail

yet in his career he's won just as many Superbowls as the Chiefs has in their entire NFL history. Yeah, he failed.

chiefs1111
05-05-2009, 05:31 PM
:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

Pestilence
05-05-2009, 05:32 PM
Fuck off Favre. Fuck off.

Just go the fuck away.

the Talking Can
05-05-2009, 05:34 PM
yet in his career he's won just as many Superbowls as the Chiefs has in their entire NFL history. Yeah, he failed.

yeah, that was my point.....are you his wife, or his booty call?

he crashed and burned last year...he was the single reason the jets failed to make the playoffs

he'll be even worse this year....the guy is fucking terrible, i don't care what he used to be....

stevieray
stupid...like walking in twenty years isn't going to be hard enough.

booger
somewhere john madden is putting on eye brow makeup and lubing up his cok n balls

Fruit Ninja
05-05-2009, 05:35 PM
yeah, that was my point.....are you his wife, or his booty call?

he crashed and burned last year...he was the single reason the jets failed to make the playoffs

he'll be even worse this year....the guy is ****ing terrible, i don't care what he used to be....

His secret lover, since thats what you want it to be for some crazy reason.

Sorry, i like the guy as a football player. I been a fan of his.

stevieray
05-05-2009, 05:36 PM
somewhere john madden is putting on eye brow makeup and lubing up his cok n balls

Are you implying he's literally coming out of retirement too?

booger
05-05-2009, 05:38 PM
Are you implying he's literally coming out of retirement too?

i hope not. I'm just saying he seems really pillowbitery for favruh.

booger
05-05-2009, 05:39 PM
motley crue once said girl don't go away mad, girl just go away.

JASONSAUTO
05-05-2009, 05:39 PM
where is the "secret location" for the meeting/rich eisenROFL

booger
05-05-2009, 05:42 PM
where is the "secret location" for the meeting/rich eisenROFL

steve mary oochies proctolly dr's office?

JASONSAUTO
05-05-2009, 05:45 PM
steve mary oochies proctolly dr's office?

:D

booger
05-05-2009, 05:51 PM
kids will lose hope and start pooping in the wishing wells again, just like last year.

Thig Lyfe
05-05-2009, 05:59 PM
The Packers being my second-favorite team, I've always loved Brett Favre. But the last few years have been ridiculous.

Brock
05-05-2009, 06:00 PM

Welcome to the 90s.

Fruit Ninja
05-05-2009, 06:03 PM
Welcome to the 90s.

Well i am 32 and i am waiting for my team to even get a chance to play in the Super Bowl. Havent even came really close in 39 years. lol

kstater
05-05-2009, 06:04 PM
Favre is not a whiny little bitch.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_corner/post/Look-out-Packers-Brett-Favre-wants-revenge?urn=nfl,161041

Mon May 04, 2009 5:01 pm EDT

Look out Packers, Brett Favre wants revenge
By Chris Chase

Championships. Money. Fame. Competition. Those are the things that drive most quarterbacks. Not Brett Favre though; he's more interested in revenge.

According to a New York Daily News column by Gary Myers, a(nother) Favre return to the NFL would be motivated by his desire to get revenge on the Packers, the team that kicked him to the curb last spring in favor of Aaron Rodgers.

Writes Myers:

One NFL source insists Favre can't peacefully retire until he finds a way to get revenge on the Packers. He wants back into the NFC North so he can face the Packers twice. The Bears traded for Jay Cutler and the Lions drafted Matthew Stafford. Hello, Minnesota.

"Favre can't stand Green Bay," the source said. "He wants to play Green Bay and say, 'I told you so.' His bitterness is creating this. I think he's calling Minnesota. I think Minnesota is talking about this as we speak. You haven't heard the end of Favre. No way. He is bionic. As long as somebody will let him in, he will play."

Favre won't retire until he can get revenge on the Packers? So I guess he's either going to sign with the Vikings, pull all the fire alarms at Lambeau Field or make Ted Thompson some very special chili. (I'm also not sure what Favre being "bionic" has to do with getting revenge, unless he's planning some sort of "Six Million Dollar Man" type shenanigans.)

Though I'm as sick of Favre as the next non-Wrangler-jeans-wearing guy, I have to say, the thought of him coming back to the NFL with revenge on his mind is particularly delightful.

As if Brett Favre doesn't try to force the ball to his receivers enough, can you imagine if he was playing a game solely for spite? He'd probably be throwing into quintuple-coverage every time he dropped back to pass. There's a legitimate chance he could throw, like, 19 interceptions in the two games Minnesota would play against Green Bay. That would almost make up for having to hear incessantly about Favre for the next few months (he says in his second post about Brett Favre in the last five days).

Frazod
05-05-2009, 06:07 PM
What a douchebag. God I've learned to hate this fucking guy.

Spott
05-05-2009, 06:10 PM
Damn, not this Favre sh*t again this year.
Posted via Mobile Device

Valiant
05-05-2009, 06:13 PM
Favre is not a whiny little bitch.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_corner/post/Look-out-Packers-Brett-Favre-wants-revenge?urn=nfl,161041

Mon May 04, 2009 5:01 pm EDT

Look out Packers, Brett Favre wants revenge
By Chris Chase

Championships. Money. Fame. Competition. Those are the things that drive most quarterbacks. Not Brett Favre though; he's more interested in revenge.

According to a New York Daily News column by Gary Myers, a(nother) Favre return to the NFL would be motivated by his desire to get revenge on the Packers, the team that kicked him to the curb last spring in favor of Aaron Rodgers.

Writes Myers:

One NFL source insists Favre can't peacefully retire until he finds a way to get revenge on the Packers. He wants back into the NFC North so he can face the Packers twice. The Bears traded for Jay Cutler and the Lions drafted Matthew Stafford. Hello, Minnesota.

"Favre can't stand Green Bay," the source said. "He wants to play Green Bay and say, 'I told you so.' His bitterness is creating this. I think he's calling Minnesota. I think Minnesota is talking about this as we speak. You haven't heard the end of Favre. No way. He is bionic. As long as somebody will let him in, he will play."

Favre won't retire until he can get revenge on the Packers? So I guess he's either going to sign with the Vikings, pull all the fire alarms at Lambeau Field or make Ted Thompson some very special chili. (I'm also not sure what Favre being "bionic" has to do with getting revenge, unless he's planning some sort of "Six Million Dollar Man" type shenanigans.)

Though I'm as sick of Favre as the next non-Wrangler-jeans-wearing guy, I have to say, the thought of him coming back to the NFL with revenge on his mind is particularly delightful.

As if Brett Favre doesn't try to force the ball to his receivers enough, can you imagine if he was playing a game solely for spite? He'd probably be throwing into quintuple-coverage every time he dropped back to pass. There's a legitimate chance he could throw, like, 19 interceptions in the two games Minnesota would play against Green Bay. That would almost make up for having to hear incessantly about Favre for the next few months (he says in his second post about Brett Favre in the last five days).

Hopefully he comes back, ruins the vikings playoff chances by throwing timely ints and the Pack sweep them on their way to the division crown.. Even better if by some miracle the Pack win it without Favre..

Fuck Favre and his antics, I hope he gets a injury that knocks him out permanently in football, BUT not anything serious enough for longterm problems..

wild1
05-05-2009, 06:19 PM
I never thought he was as good as everyone builds him up to be, but last year he was a millstone around the Jets' necks. This year will be no different.

He has little legacy remaining with me. He won the super bowl. Then he was an overrated prima donna who shoulda hung them up 3 years ago

bevischief
05-05-2009, 06:20 PM
Just clone his a$$ it will last longer.

SBK
05-05-2009, 06:59 PM
Can't wait to see him destroy the Vikings....!
Posted via Mobile Device

JASONSAUTO
05-05-2009, 07:01 PM
Can't wait to see him destroy the Vikings....!
Posted via Mobile Device

just what jared deserves:D

Rain Man
05-05-2009, 07:01 PM
I bet he was inspired by the Eric Hicks story.

boogblaster
05-05-2009, 08:33 PM
Hes been done for 3 years .. someone needs to put a fork in him and get him off the grill ...

bdeg
05-05-2009, 08:37 PM
i know a few vikings fans and this would amuse me to no end(one of them happens to be an overbearing coworker). they despise favre, i can't wait to deliver the good news :)

also, if Childress makes this move I'd put money on it being his last season as the HC(might do that anyway...)

TEX
05-05-2009, 09:22 PM
This whole deal is stupid. I was all for Farve playing last year - and he still had "it" for most of the year. However, by season's end it was clear that he needed to retire. FWIW, I'd NEVER accept John Elway as a Chief and IMO any Vike fan is a total suck-ass if he were to welcome Farve - especially the broken down version.

LaChapelle
05-05-2009, 09:33 PM
When the question, would you rather have Favre or Thigpen? -becomes a serious debate. wow

Mile High Mania
05-05-2009, 09:40 PM
My message to Brett Favre...

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/KviPdaJcBMs&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/KviPdaJcBMs&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Raised On Riots
05-05-2009, 10:26 PM
YES!!!!!
Let the drama continue!!!! Has Madden been informed yet?( I sense TWO "un-retirements"! )

Raised On Riots
05-05-2009, 10:28 PM
i know a few vikings fans and this would amuse me to no end(one of them happens to be an overbearing coworker). they despise favre, i can't wait to deliver the good news :)

also, if Childress makes this move I'd put money on it being his last season as the HC(might do that anyway...)

EXACTLY! This effects us in no way whatsoever, except to watch the train-wreck unfold!

This is AWESOME!!!!ROFL

Saccopoo
05-05-2009, 10:35 PM
Vikings win the Super Bowl with Favre.

He wanted to go to them last season, but the Packers including that interdivisional trade clause prevented that. The guy didn't want to be in New Jersey, and may have tanked the later part of the season to ensure that he wasn't part of the rebuild there. If you remember, he played quite well early on in the season.

Inside a dome, with renewed passion, an excellent run game and a quality defense, Brett Favre leads the Minnesota Vikings to the Super Bowl.

KCtotheSB
05-05-2009, 10:37 PM
Fuck Favre. He's worn out this retirement bullshit.

Raised On Riots
05-05-2009, 10:40 PM
I can't WAIT to tell one of my local buddies about this tomorrow. He grew up in the Vikes "winning" / Super Bowl era, and his dad was friends with Bud Grant; I'm sure he'll be pleased.LMAO

BigRichard
05-06-2009, 07:32 AM
Vikings win the Super Bowl with Favre.

He wanted to go to them last season, but the Packers including that interdivisional trade clause prevented that. The guy didn't want to be in New Jersey, and may have tanked the later part of the season to ensure that he wasn't part of the rebuild there. If you remember, he played quite well early on in the season.

Inside a dome, with renewed passion, an excellent run game and a quality defense, Brett Favre leads the Minnesota Vikings to the Super Bowl.

You just shut your whore mouth!

BigCatDaddy
05-06-2009, 07:43 AM
The guy wants to play a game he enjoys and if a team is willing to let him play more power to him. IF he sucks, then he sucks. It's not like he will ever be remembered for being a Viking of a Jet anyways.

Fat Elvis
05-06-2009, 08:29 AM
I bet he was inspired by the Eric Hicks story.

ROFL

Frazod
05-06-2009, 08:36 AM
The guy wants to play a game he enjoys and if a team is willing to let him play more power to him. IF he sucks, then he sucks. It's not like he will ever be remembered for being a Viking of a Jet anyways.

At this point, all I'll remember is that he went out like a jilted bitch.

Lost in all this bullshit is the fact that he not threatened to quit, then changed his mind, then changed his mind, then changed his mind again, then changed his mind again and actually quit, then changed his mind again after the Packers had already moved on, well, shit, HE'D STILL BE THE QUARTERBACK OF THE PACKERS. The only person to blame for this is Favre.

Fuck him. If I was a Packers fan, I'd be wiping my ass with that No. 4 jersey.

htismaqe
05-06-2009, 08:55 AM

Lost in all this bullshit is the fact that he not threatened to quit, then changed his mind, then changed his mind, then changed his mind again, then changed his mind again and actually quit, then changed his mind again after the Packers had already moved on, well, shit, HE'D STILL BE THE QUARTERBACK OF THE PACKERS. The only person to blame for this is Favre.

**** him. If I was a Packers fan, I'd be wiping my ass with that No. 4 jersey.

I pretty much agree with you except for one little thing - I think the Packers share at least some blame - they were obviously ready to begin the Aaron Rogers era.

BigCatDaddy
05-06-2009, 08:57 AM

**** him. If I was a Packers fan, I'd be wiping my ass with that No. 4 jersey.

Somehow I doubt he plays the game for the benefit of the fans and what they think of his legacy. These guys play the game because they enjoy it and make money doing it. It's just hard for the great ones to let go.

Frazod
05-06-2009, 09:03 AM
I pretty much agree with you except for one little thing - I think the Packers share at least some blame - they were obviously ready to begin the Aaron Rogers era.

That's probably true, but had he been unwaivering in his desire to play, they would never have gotten rid of him. This was not San Francisco kicking Montana to the curb to bring in Steve Young. Favre is not the victim here.

Sure-Oz
05-06-2009, 09:04 AM
I hope he goes to the vikes, and they get throttled by GB after favre throws 6 pics

Detoxing
05-06-2009, 09:29 AM
OMFG. This is hilarious.

Mr. Arrowhead
05-06-2009, 09:33 AM
i get the sense that Farves wants to retire, but the viking are trying to talk him out of it

Raised On Riots
05-06-2009, 09:36 AM
I can't believe how many people here oppose this. This is nothing but great entertainment at another Conference's expense.

Frazod
05-06-2009, 09:51 AM
I don't find this entertaining at all. I'm sick as Favre as I am of Madden.

Now watch, Madden will unretire because Favre does. :banghead:

htismaqe
05-06-2009, 10:00 AM
I can't believe how many people here oppose this. This is nothing but great entertainment at another Conference's expense.

Put me in the third camp. The only reason I even REMOTELY care is because, along with the Chiefs and Bears, this is Vikings and Packers country. It'll be like the Hatfields and the McCoys on sports radio up here if he goes to the Vikes.

Fritz88
05-06-2009, 10:10 AM
I really think his emotions were genuine and that he retired because he believe that he can't do more.

Now he feels that he can contribute so why do we give him this crap over a right he earned.

Pestilence
05-06-2009, 10:24 AM
I really think his emotions were genuine and that he retired because he believe that he can't do more.

Now he feels that he can contribute so why do we give him this crap over a right he earned.

Because he's a flip flopping whiny bitch.

Chiefnj2
05-06-2009, 10:32 AM
His last NFL pass was an illegal forward pass. His 2nd to last NFL pass was an INT.

That's got to be eating at him. You don't want to go out in an all out cluster****.

DaKCMan AP
05-06-2009, 10:46 AM
Brett just wants an opportunity to throw to this guy.

http://cache.deadspin.com/assets/images/deadspin/2008/09/percy_harvin.jpghttp://www.harvinzone.com/images/percy-2.jpghttp://www.gatorcountry.com/images/uploads/football/Percy_charity_challenge.jpg