PDA

View Full Version : Life Is there an area in your life where you rarely ever fail?


LaChapelle
05-06-2009, 06:31 PM
I got taken in a small financial deal today, not large bucks, but taken none the less. After feeling stupid and a major case of the blues. I realized this is an area were I rarely get taken. Penny pincher in the scottish style.

Is there an area in your life that failing is so rare you don't realize until the rare time you do flop?

Rain Man
05-06-2009, 06:33 PM
Opening soda cans. On the rare occasion where the tab breaks off, I realize that all in all I'm pretty good at opening soda cans.

LaChapelle
05-06-2009, 06:34 PM
thank you
ROFL

mlyonsd
05-06-2009, 06:41 PM
I don't know if I ever fail. Success can take several attempts though.

bogey
05-06-2009, 06:43 PM
I don't know if I ever fail. Success can take several attempts though.


Did you make that up?

LaChapelle
05-06-2009, 06:45 PM
THere is the off chance that Midnight Vulture went home alone once, ONCE.

KC Jones
05-06-2009, 06:45 PM
Did you make that up?

No, but it took him 10,973 posts to get one right.

Marcellus
05-06-2009, 07:00 PM
Getting drunk when I plan on it.

mlyonsd
05-06-2009, 07:03 PM
Did you make that up?

I would hope everyone thinks that way.

mlyonsd
05-06-2009, 07:03 PM
No, but it took him 10,973 posts to get one right. Why you piece of.....:)

KC Jones
05-06-2009, 07:10 PM
Why you piece of.....:)

:evil:

Hog Farmer
05-06-2009, 07:22 PM
I have NEVER failed in my life. Although I'm supposed to meet badgirl in Gambia tomorrow !

CrazyPhuD
05-06-2009, 07:32 PM
boners....you rarely fail....but if you do!:banghead:

DTLB58
05-06-2009, 07:58 PM
How about pissing off a CP moderator and having my name hijacked. :deevee:

JOhn
05-06-2009, 08:00 PM
boners....you rarely fail....but if you do!:banghead:

That must suck. Of course if she did, then maybe it wouldn't happen ROFL

sd4chiefs
05-06-2009, 08:01 PM
I rarely fail at failing.

bdeg
05-06-2009, 08:01 PM
i'm almost never wrong trying to understand a person's underlying motivations for an action. rarely fail at reading people i guess

JOhn
05-06-2009, 08:02 PM
But truth be told I have never failed to shit when I wanted to.

Now peeing is another thing, hate when I have to take a drug test and they send some dude in to watch.......stage fright :eek:


But seriously, I have never failed when hunting

luv
05-06-2009, 08:02 PM
A part of m life where I rarely fail? Doing what I can to help others, and I'm proud of that.

whoman69
05-06-2009, 09:47 PM
Short answer: no

Pioli Zombie
05-06-2009, 09:50 PM
I never fail to pick the most psychotic woman in the room.
Posted via Mobile Device

Bacon Cheeseburger
05-06-2009, 09:58 PM
I would say at my job, I have a 99% customer satisfaction rate. As far as the other 1%, there are a handful of people out there that are never satisfied, and they can go fuck themselves AFAIC.

crazycoffey
05-06-2009, 11:39 PM
I rarely fail at failing....

MadMax
05-06-2009, 11:43 PM
I never fail to pick the most psychotic woman in the room.
Posted via Mobile Device



Heh, tell me bout it :shake:

JOhn
05-06-2009, 11:46 PM
I would say at my job, I have a 99% customer satisfaction rate. As far as the other 1%, there are a handful of people out there that are never satisfied, and they can go **** themselves AFAIC.

Yea I know how that is. I can make 99% of our customers happy even when shit goes really bad. But then there are those who are unhappy even when all is right

acesn8s
05-07-2009, 02:40 AM
I rarely fail to wake up after sleeping.

Pioli Zombie
05-07-2009, 05:26 AM
Heh, tell me bout it :shake:

No, literally. A woman will tell me she's seperated from her husband, has been just dual diagnosed as bipolar and alcoholic and is on medical leave for mental stress and I will be thinking "hmmmm" because she's talking to me. I am Costanza. I have sickness.
Posted via Mobile Device