PDA

View Full Version : Topic Requests

DaFace
05-06-2009, 08:52 PM
Want to know the story about something that isn't covered in this forum? Place your requests here. With any luck, some generous member will fulfill your request and enlighten you.

DaFace
05-06-2009, 08:53 PM
A handful off the top of my head:

Gaz
American Hero
Logical

Baconeater
05-06-2009, 09:54 PM
I know there was a thread quite a while back that referenced the origin of the term "pie", but I don't know where to begin to look for it. Anyone?

Scratch that- I found it.

Baconeater
05-06-2009, 11:14 PM

Gaz
American Hero
Logical
Do you think each deserves their own thread? Or should we just have a "Chiefsplanet characters" thread for Gaz, American Hero, MrBlond, Moooo, Midnight Vulture etc?

JOhn
05-06-2009, 11:55 PM
Do you think each deserves their own thread? Or should we just have a "Chiefsplanet characters" thread for Gaz, American Hero, MrBlond, Moooo, Midnight Vulture etc?

Ok speaking of long ago posters.... was General Ganz banned from here or was it on the old star BB? I remember him getting banned, but not sure were it took place, those days are a little foggy.

Fritz88
05-07-2009, 04:14 AM

Gaz
American Hero
Logical

antifreeze.

To the ship. (not sure if that term originated from CP though)

Damn it Carl!!

DaFace
05-07-2009, 08:24 AM

I'd think that, any time there is a topic that can't be described in a single sentence or so, it should have its own thread. That way, there can be discussion on the topic. In other words, it would be tough to have a thread discussing Gaz and American Hero simultaneously.

However, topics that are more FYI and don't require much discussion could probably be lumped together like the Lexicon. In other words, there probably doesn't need to be a topic on antifreeze since unless someone can come up with the story of how it came to be a part of the lexicon. If not, it can probably just be lumped in with everything else.

big nasty kcnut
05-13-2009, 10:45 PM
A brief bio on cp members like fraz phobia me calotta
Posted via Mobile Device

nstygma
05-13-2009, 11:04 PM
what happened to that caveman?
the one that only posted drawings

Phobia
05-15-2009, 07:59 PM

He started posting polls instead.

Baconeater
05-22-2009, 11:02 PM
He gave himself away in this thread:

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=146137

Which, oddly enough, was way before you even joined.

Rain Man
05-23-2009, 01:01 AM
And I would've gotten away with it if not for those pesky kids in that van and their dog.

Huffmeister
05-23-2009, 01:04 AM
I really want to hear about American Hero, I think he was before I started lurking. And a telling of the Napa Chiefs story would be cool, too.

Baconeater
05-23-2009, 06:30 AM
I really want to hear about American Hero, I think he was before I started lurking. And a telling of the Napa Chiefs story would be cool, too.
I think there is an American Hero thread in the HoC somewhere...I'll do some digging when I get a chance. As far as the Nepa Chiefs deal, someone that was around at the time will need to piece it together, that was WAY before my time.

JOhn
05-26-2009, 10:47 AM
I think there is an American Hero thread in the HoC somewhere...I'll do some digging when I get a chance. As far as the Nepa Chiefs deal, someone that was around at the time will need to piece it together, that was WAY before my time.

Man I read all these references to the "old" days here and I start having flashbacks.

Unfortunately they are not coherent, only fragments. I blame it all on the alcohol & "substances" that I used to partake in.:doh!:

Either that or I'm just getting old & forgetful :shake:

Baconeater
05-26-2009, 08:58 PM
Man I read all these references to the "old" days here and I start having flashbacks.

Unfortunately they are not coherent, only fragments. I blame it all on the alcohol & "substances" that I used to partake in.:doh!:

Either that or I'm just getting old & forgetful :shake:
Well it sounds like you're not going to be any help. :)

JOhn
05-27-2009, 08:39 AM
Well it sounds like you're not going to be any help. :)

Oh to the contrary, I'm a vast warehouse of useless knowledge ROFL

Buck
07-01-2009, 07:56 PM

Read this thread.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=53132

Other than that I'd like to hear about some of our older members who dont post here anymore.

Mr. Blond, Endelt, Gaz (obviously theres already a thread about him)...Those types.

Baconeater
07-02-2009, 10:27 PM
Read this thread.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=53132

Other than that I'd like to hear about some of our older members who dont post here anymore.

Mr. Blond, Endelt, Gaz (obviously theres already a thread about him)...Those types.
All I know about Mr. Blond is he was well liked and has the only "I'm leaving forever" thread that has held up over time. He was before my time.

As far as Endelt, you can pretty much find out all you need to know about him in this thread:

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=124300

ziggysocki
07-28-2009, 08:02 PM
I think Mr. Blond went to jail... That is what I have gathered from bits and pieces of other threads and conversations. I could be wrong though.

JOhn
07-31-2009, 07:18 PM
I think Mr. Blond went to jail... That is what I have gathered from bits and pieces of other threads and conversations. I could be wrong though.

WOW, Guess I need to pay more attention. :doh!:

RedNeckRaider
08-07-2009, 07:24 PM
Nope he ran for office and ended up becoming the President. He could not risk being linked to DC on Chiefs Planet

JOhn
09-12-2009, 08:17 PM
And he's not the only CP member