PDA

View Full Version : Movies and TV Numbers

Hydrae
05-09-2009, 06:55 PM
I feel like I must be missing the **official** thread for this show. If it is out there, mods please feel free to join this with that.

Anyone else catch the season ender last night? I work late and had just gotten home when the last scene was played and my jaw dropped. That is probably the best cliff hanger this show has ever had and makes me look forward to next season. I just finished watching the episode on-line and there really is no correlation between the rest of the show and the ending scene. I was really hoping for some context to have some idea where they are taking this.

luv
05-09-2009, 07:07 PM
I thought they said next week is the finale. Anyway, my jaw dropped, as well.

Mr. Flopnuts
05-09-2009, 07:09 PM
Yep. Next week is the finale. The wife and I both were dumbfounded when it happened. That doesn't happen very often for me. Great angle.

Hydrae
05-09-2009, 07:36 PM
Oh cool, I really didn't want to have to wait until fall to find out what the hell they are doing. Watching on-line you don't get the previews for the next show and I failed to watch it last night.

luv
05-09-2009, 07:46 PM
Oh cool, I really didn't want to have to wait until fall to find out what the hell they are doing. Watching on-line you don't get the previews for the next show and I failed to watch it last night.

Next week looks really good.