PDA

View Full Version : Life Happy Mother's Day

Jilly
05-10-2009, 08:53 AM
to me....and like 2 other women who are on this board.

The rest of you......get of your asses and do something for the mothers in your life!

ChiefButthurt
05-10-2009, 08:55 AM
Happy Mother's Day Jilly, and the rest of the muthas.

Bwana
05-10-2009, 08:57 AM
Happy Mother's Day

Why Thank You. PBJ

luv
05-10-2009, 08:57 AM
Excuse me?

1. I reminded all of these dorks that today was Mother's Day.
2. I'm cooking my mom lunch. I can't go anywhere with the stupid work pager going off all the friggin' time, so that's all I can do.

:p (Added so that you don't take me seriously again. I mean, I did do those things....oh never mind)

PS. There's you, badgirl, chiefs4me, Katipan, Lumpy, JennyGump... I think there are more moms than non-moms amongst the female population here. Okay...I'm just irritated and argumentative because I got woke up by this stupid, black, inanimate object. I'll stop now.

LMAO

Anyway, a loopy Happy Mother's Day to all of the CP moms out there. :)

runnercyclist
05-10-2009, 09:03 AM
Happy mother's day to all.

KCFalcon59
05-10-2009, 09:25 AM
Happy Mother's Day all you Mothers!!!

phillip
05-10-2009, 09:28 AM
Excuse me?

1. I reminded all of these dorks that today was Mother's Day.
2. I'm cooking my mom lunch. I can't go anywhere with the stupid work pager going off all the friggin' time, so that's all I can do.

:p (Added so that you don't take me seriously again. I mean, I did do those things....oh never mind)

PS. There's you, badgirl, chiefs4me, Katipan, Lumpy, JennyGump... I think there are more moms than non-moms amongst the female population here. Okay...I'm just irritated and argumentative because I got woke up by this stupid, black, inanimate object. I'll stop now.

LMAO

Anyway, a loopy Happy Mother's Day to all of the CP moms out there. :)

They still make pagers???

luv
05-10-2009, 09:34 AM
They still make pagers???

Believe it or not, yep. I even had to figure out how to get the stupid battery changed at 7am yesterday morning so it would shut up...lol. Our customers call our number, but the calls get forwarded to an answering service outside of business hours. The answering service pages whoever has the pager. Old school, but it's better than giving them our cell phone numbers, and at least whoever answers at the answering service will be awake and alert at 2AM to take the info. :)

Jenson71
05-10-2009, 09:34 AM

memyselfi

Have a good day.

luv
05-10-2009, 11:21 AM
Butterfly loin chops covered with cream of mushroom soup and some mozerella cheese are in the oven, along with two baked potatoes. Mom's on her way over. I think I'm gonna put in the 1954 version of Sabrina for us to watch.

Jenson71
05-10-2009, 11:22 AM
Nothing says Happy Mothers Day like watching Mommie Dearest.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/0RYYLGy_1ZU&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/0RYYLGy_1ZU&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Frankie
05-10-2009, 01:57 PM
Mine.

#1-
74 years ago (Second place winner at Costume party)

#2-
44 years ago (Educator-School Owner/Principal)

#3-
Last year (Reza's Restaurant, Chicago)

I Just LOVE her!

patteeu
05-10-2009, 02:01 PM
Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers of ChiefsPlanet. :thumb:

Jenson71
05-10-2009, 02:09 PM
Mine.

#1-
74 years ago (Second place winner at Costume party)

That's an awesome picture. It reminds of that really old short movie about the fairies/butterflies.

JOhn
05-10-2009, 02:21 PM
I called my mom already...

And on a funny/ironic not...

My 3 kids, who live with me, made me breakfast :thumb:

Skip Towne
05-10-2009, 02:24 PM

You've always been Mr. Mom.

JOhn
05-10-2009, 02:35 PM
You've always been Mr. Mom.

Yea especially since the divorce, she rarely even sees them (her choice):grr:

luv
05-10-2009, 03:16 PM
Well, I spent a majority of the time my mom was here on the phone with either customers or our IT. You know how badly I want to pass IT related support calls to...uhhh...IT? Anway, out of the 4 hours my mom was here, I got to spend about an hour and a half with her.

Delano
05-10-2009, 03:28 PM
For all you mothers out there:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/7_rBidCkJxo&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/7_rBidCkJxo&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Frankie
05-10-2009, 07:09 PM

Are you a mom?! I thought you were a dude.

Frankie
05-10-2009, 07:10 PM
Yea especially since the divorce, she rarely even sees them (her choice):grr:

OK I stand corrected.

Pioli Zombie
05-10-2009, 07:17 PM
I love mothers. Especially ones between 30-45. A LOT.
Posted via Mobile Device

MoreLemonPledge
05-10-2009, 07:22 PM
I love mothers. Especially ones between 30-45. A LOT.
Posted via Mobile Device

Hold it. Wait a minute...wait a minute. Don't bring anyone's mother into this. She ain't here. And if it wasn't for your mother, you wouldn't be here. So remember, when you put down one mother, you're putting down mothers all over the world.

Treat her right. Treat your mother right.
Treat her right. Treat her right.

/Mr. T