PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Cassel on NFL Replay vs Colts at 10:00 PM Central

Coogs
05-10-2009, 08:04 PM
On NFL Network.

Just a heads up in case anyone missed it earlier today. It is on again at 6:00 AM Central time, and then again sometime early in the afternoon if any of you need to set the DVR's.

JOhn
05-10-2009, 08:06 PM
Man I can't wait to get NFL network again....... 26th of May get hooked back up on DTV

Pioli Zombie
05-10-2009, 08:08 PM
Of course be advised its the one loss where Brady would have won had he played. Still its a chance to watch Cassel.
Posted via Mobile Device

orange
05-10-2009, 08:33 PM
Of course be advised its the one loss where Brady would have won had he played. Still its a chance to watch Cassel.
Posted via Mobile Device

So Brady would have only managed 12-4 against one of the weakest schedules in the league? ROFL

Mr. Krab
05-10-2009, 08:39 PM
Thanks

LaChapelle
05-10-2009, 08:40 PM
The greatest #7 in the AFC West!!!!

Coogs
05-10-2009, 08:59 PM
Game time.

PastorMikH
05-10-2009, 09:08 PM
What about Vrabel? Was he playing on D? What # did he wear?

(I'm too lazy to research).

Just Passin' By
05-10-2009, 09:19 PM
So Brady would have only managed 12-4 against one of the weakest schedules in the league? ROFL

They might have gone undefeated again with Brady, given that schedule. In the Colts game, Gaffney drops a sure touchdown and Thomas commits a bonehead penalty. Those things cost the Patriots the game, not Cassel.

JOhn
05-10-2009, 10:05 PM

n00b

Direckshun
05-10-2009, 10:09 PM

If anybody answers this asshole's question I will personally neg rep you.

Mr. Krab
05-11-2009, 10:11 AM
They didn't really expect much from Cassel, did they?! Hand off,Hand off, Hand off,short pass. Gave me flashbacks to Captain Checkdown and his Wobble launcher.

DaWolf
05-11-2009, 11:35 AM
They might have gone undefeated again with Brady, given that schedule. In the Colts game, Gaffney drops a sure touchdown and Thomas commits a bonehead penalty. Those things cost the Patriots the game, not Cassel.

Their defense had more issues last year than the previous year (not issues like ours, granted, but they slipped) so I think Brady would have had his work cut out for him to go undefeated again...

Dylan
05-11-2009, 11:47 AM
Their defense had more issues last year than the previous year (not issues like ours, granted, but they slipped) so I think Brady would have had his work cut out for him to go undefeated again...

DaWolf
05-11-2009, 12:21 PM

Point taken. 18-1 again... :)

Pioli Zombie
05-11-2009, 12:26 PM
Shows you didn't follow the Patriots at all. the 4 other losses were caused by the defense totally melting down. Brady can't control that.
Posted via Mobile Device

Pioli Zombie
05-11-2009, 12:27 PM
Patriots were not capable last year of going 16-0 with Brady. There defense and special teams were not good at all.
Posted via Mobile Device

orange
05-11-2009, 01:02 PM
In their five losses they scored 13 - 10 - 15 - 31(OT) - 10. Even in three of their wins they scored 17 - 19 - 13.

Their lowest scoring output in 2007 was 20 (a win of course). Their AVERAGE score of 37 pts. would have won all but one of those 2008 games.

Not to mention, when you're scoring you also control the clock and tempo so your defense has an easier time as well.

But continue to believe Cassel was the true QBOTF in New England and the Chiefs stole him from that fool Belichick.

Just Passin' By
05-11-2009, 01:23 PM
In their five losses they scored 13 - 10 - 15 - 31(OT) - 10. Even in three of their wins they scored 17 - 19 - 13.

Their lowest scoring output in 2007 was 20 (a win). When you're scoring you also control the clock and tempo so your defense has an easier time as well.

But continue to believe Cassel was the true QBOTF in New England and the Chiefs stole him from that fool Belichick.

To be fair to Cassel, Moss dropped an easy TD pass that would have put the Patriots up 14-3 against the Steelers and would probably have forced the Steelers to change their game plan. The letdown following that was obvious, and the team never recovered. The Patriots under Cassel were much better in the second half than in the first half, even though they still weren't what they would have been had Brady been there.

beach tribe
05-11-2009, 01:27 PM

Their lowest scoring output in 2007 was 20 (a win of course). Their AVERAGE score of 37 pts. would have won all but one of those 2008 games.

Not to mention, when you're scoring you also control the clock and tempo so your defense has an easier time as well.

Keep believing that your coach didn't **** your franchise over because he had huge crush on Cassel. You probably believe your 5'9" corner was worth two first day picks. LOL.

Have fun with neck breard, and remember Cassel is the reason he's there, and you pissed away one of the picks you got for a TRUE franchise QB, on a midget corner.

orange
05-11-2009, 01:33 PM
Chiefs fan bragging about their QB: "Yeah, we're screwed but you're really screwed!"

How sad is that?! :doh!:

There, there. Maybe in another twenty years you'll have a better highlight game to look back on than a regular season win against an 8-8 team fifteen years ago.

Mr. Krab
05-11-2009, 01:36 PM
Chiefs fan bragging about their QB: "Yeah, we're screwed but you're really screwed!"

How can we be screwed? We spent a 2nd round draft pick on Cassel AND Vrabel. Until and unless we give Cassel a long contract we haven't risked much.

htismaqe
05-11-2009, 01:40 PM

There, there. Maybe in another twenty years you'll have a better highlight game to look back on than a regular season win against an 8-8 team fifteen years ago.

How are we screwed? Until he signs a long-term deal, we're renting a QB for a year at $14M and after that, we can do whatever the hell we want.

Mr. Krab
05-11-2009, 01:42 PM
How are we screwed? Until he signs a long-term deal, we're renting a QB for a year at $14M and after that, we can do whatever the hell we want.
repost

:p

htismaqe
repost

:p

Time warp! :banghead:

wild1

orange
05-11-2009, 01:48 PM
How can we be screwed? We spent a 2nd round draft pick on Cassel AND Vrabel. Until and unless we give Cassel a long contract we haven't risked much.

If certain people were still here, they would launch into the lost opportunity to draft Sanchez. Personally, I think the Chiefs didn't miss out on much...

... But if Cassel doesn't work out, you're back to square one. More of a problem is if he's just good enough to stick for several years but never is a difference-maker. I think some of you are whistling past the graveyard, here. The Chiefs aren't going to bail on Cassel easily. Unless he TRULY sucks, I think he has at least three years. You'd better hope he's as good as Pioli and, ahem, certain other people, think he can be.

htismaqe
05-11-2009, 01:51 PM
If certain people were still here, they would launch into the lost opportunity to draft Sanchez. Personally, I think the Chiefs didn't miss out on much...

... But if Cassel doesn't work out, you're back to square one. More of a problem is if he's just good enough to stick for several years but never is a difference-maker. I think some of you are whistling past the graveyard, here. The Chiefs aren't going to bail on Cassel easily. Unless he TRULY sucks, I think he has at least three years. You'd better hope he's as good as Pioli and, ahem, certain other people, think he can be.

We were already at square 1. So if Cassel doesn't work out, we start over. But we're still not out anything.

As for the length of time it takes for the process to play out, you must be forgetting that you're talking to a fanbase that last watched their team in a Super Bowl when LED ZEPPELIN was a bunch of pimple-faced teenagers. We've got nothing BUT time.

Mr. Krab
05-11-2009, 01:52 PM

Yes, if Cassel sucks we might have screwed up by not taking Sanchez. I have a feeling we wouldn't of traded for Cassel at all if Pioli thought Sanchez was worth drafting though, so it doesn't really count.

Back to square one? Yep, that could happen. :(

Just Passin' By
05-11-2009, 02:06 PM

I don't know if you had noticed, but this Chiefs team didn't have a lot of talent on it. If Cassel goes Dolly Parton, the team will still probably be in better shape than it was last year, even without T.G. as well.

DaWolf
05-11-2009, 02:21 PM
It would be kind of ironic if Cassel, Cutler, Orton, Sanchez, and Stafford all suck this year with their new teams, we would all have wasted our time discussing who was going to be better... :)

orange
05-11-2009, 02:47 PM
It would be kind of ironic if Cassel, Cutler, Orton, Sanchez, and Stafford all suck this year with their new teams, we would all have wasted our time discussing who was going to be better... :)

... even better if Thigpen emerges as leader of the pack! :eek:

Pioli Zombie
05-11-2009, 03:15 PM

You could also say that when the defense let's Miami roll up to 28-3 lead or San Diego 21-3 then the offense has to abandon their gameplan

You didn't watch the games obviously so you are ignorant of what you speak
Lord douchebag.
Posted via Mobile Device

Dylan
05-11-2009, 04:10 PM
Point taken. 18-1 again... :)

aww... thanks. :D

it's still hard to believe. ...

to the rest: speak to a couple of people from the Boston Globe from time to time -- they believe the Chiefs got "the real deal." just saying...

Pioli Zombie
05-11-2009, 05:44 PM
What do people from Boston know about Cassel? They aren't geniuses like the people here.
Posted via Mobile Device

JASONSAUTO
05-11-2009, 05:48 PM
What do people from Boston know about Cassel? They aren't geniuses like the people here.
Posted via Mobile Device

some of these guys must have only watched this game to say the things they say about cassel, he gets MUCH better as the year wore on, i just hope that they show some of the later games on nfln.

Raised On Riots
05-11-2009, 09:26 PM
some of these guys must have only watched this game to say the things they say about cassel, he gets MUCH better as the year wore on, i just hope that they show some of the later games on nfln.

What I want to know is how kept his knives sharp sitting on the bench(es) all this time?

Reerun_KC
05-11-2009, 10:16 PM
Posted via Mobile Device

Thanks for enlightening us with all your football wisdom since you became a member...

Were still waiting on actual football posts from you, instead we get entertained with your "knowledge"...

Your a lemming and the poster boy of a "true fan"

Thanks for playing....

King_Chief_Fan
05-12-2009, 07:41 AM

it's not like we traded our QBOTF or anything for him. I will take him over Orton....good luck with that one.

htismaqe
05-12-2009, 08:51 AM
Thanks for enlightening us with all your football wisdom since you became a member...

Were still waiting on actual football posts from you, instead we get entertained with your "knowledge"...

Thanks for playing....

ROFL

Raised On Riots
05-12-2009, 09:36 AM

Thanks for playing....

:eek:ROFL

The Lord Sanchez has forsaken PZ...:(