PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Cassel

jeffery
05-10-2009, 09:45 PM
He is a lot tuffer than id of thought watching him tonight on NFLN...just took a huge lick and got up and lead a TD. Drive
Posted via Mobile Device

Pablo
05-10-2009, 09:49 PM
I really wish I had NFLN.

jeffery
05-10-2009, 09:53 PM
I just seen about a dozen of plays but ...
1. He is tough
2. He's not afraid to run
3. He is accurate

Good enough for me
Posted via Mobile Device

Demonpenz
05-10-2009, 09:55 PM
I just seen about a dozen of plays but ...
1. He is tough
2. He's not afraid to run
3. He is accurate

Good enough for me
Posted via Mobile Device

this, it just shows you don't need to blow a 1st rounder on a qb

Direckshun
05-10-2009, 09:58 PM

Just a high 2nd.

Count Zarth
05-10-2009, 10:00 PM
He sucks. Mecca said so.

Demonpenz
05-10-2009, 10:01 PM
Just a high 2nd.

damnit i wanted to make a high weed joke, but brandon tate was a 3rd rounder and percy harvin was a 1st ronder

chiefbowe82
05-10-2009, 10:07 PM
Matt Cassel will fall flat on his face without another WR to throw to

Demonpenz
05-10-2009, 10:12 PM
Matt Cassel will fall flat on his face without another WR to throw to

I dunno about that, unless he is getting tackled at the time or something

Thig Lyfe
05-10-2009, 11:00 PM
I dunno about that, unless he is getting tackled at the time or something

LMAO

Kerberos
05-11-2009, 07:15 AM
He sucks. Mecca said so.

Sanchez > Cassel and we should have taken him with #3/[Mecca]

Coogs
05-11-2009, 08:06 AM
Sanchez > Cassel and we should have taken him with #3/[Mecca]

Time will tell. Let's hope we grabbed the right one, 'cause this decision is going to be "the one" this regime is know for.

Tuckdaddy
05-11-2009, 08:22 AM
He may only have one year starting under his belt but he's been in the league for 4 years. I think he'll be really good if we can keep him up right.

Reerun_KC
05-11-2009, 08:43 AM
People are obsessed with Mecca...

You guys need therapy...

Reerun_KC
05-11-2009, 08:44 AM

Says the repeating superbowl champion Kansas City Chiefs fans from 1989 to present....

:clap:

SNR
05-11-2009, 08:45 AM
Boy he's just going to be ripped to pieces without an offensive line in front of him. Pioli doesn't know wtf he's doing. Two 3-4 DEs with the first 2 picks? We need offensive linemen!

rambleonthruthefog
05-11-2009, 08:52 AM
Pioli doesn't know wtf he's doing.
ROFL

and you do? why do these idiots keep acting as if they know more than a man of piolis background and experience? they may be right in the future, but today they just sound dumb.

Rooster
05-11-2009, 09:36 AM
ROFL

why do these idiots keep acting as if they know more than a man of piolis background and experience?

Anybody can throw shit at a wall and hope something sticks. That's the Chiefs Planet experience.

KcFanInGA
05-11-2009, 10:40 AM
The only explanations that makes sense are that Pioli has another OL aquisition (sp) in mind OR he is comfortable with what we have. Oh yeah, he may have a fetish with watching Matt Cassel get plowed by LB's all day. Now I like the Colin Brown pick, but will he be ready technique wise to guard the QB? That is iffy at best. But I still have high hopes that Pioli knows the situation better than I do.

htismaqe
05-11-2009, 10:41 AM
The only explanations that makes sense are that Pioli has another OL aquisition (sp) in mind OR he is comfortable with what we have. Oh yeah, he may have a fetish with watching Matt Cassel get plowed by LB's all day. Now I like the Colin Brown pick, but will he be ready technique wise to guard the QB? That is iffy at best. But I still have high hopes that Pioli knows the situation better than I do.

THIS.

CoMoChief
05-11-2009, 10:49 AM
I really wish I had NFLN.

No you dont.....trust me.

KCrockaholic
05-11-2009, 11:22 AM
No you dont.....trust me.

And ESPN is better? :rolleyes:

Jethopper
05-11-2009, 11:54 AM
Cassel was once a TE, of coarse he can take a hit.

SNR
05-11-2009, 11:59 AM
ROFL

and you do? why do these idiots keep acting as if they know more than a man of piolis background and experience? they may be right in the future, but today they just sound dumb.Well, geez, you saw how many awesome offensive line prospects there were in those late rounds, or even early on. We got our magic QB and now we're going to throw Mike Goff and Damien MacIntosh out there to protect the right side? I hope Branden Alberts is prepared to do more than his fair share on the left side, because Cassel is going to need it. Otherwise we can't score 20 points a game, much less 30. That protection has to be there or Cassel will be swiss cheese!

SNR
05-11-2009, 12:00 PM
The only explanations that makes sense are that Pioli has another OL aquisition (sp) in mind OR he is comfortable with what we have. Oh yeah, he may have a fetish with watching Matt Cassel get plowed by LB's all day. Now I like the Colin Brown pick, but will he be ready technique wise to guard the QB? That is iffy at best. But I still have high hopes that Pioli knows the situation better than I do.We needed to draft AT LEAST 3 offensive linement this draft. We got one!

SNR
05-11-2009, 12:00 PM
Cassel was once a TE, of coarse he can take a hit.SWISS CHEESE!!

htismaqe
05-11-2009, 12:06 PM
We needed to draft AT LEAST 3 offensive linement this draft. We got one!

This kind of thinking is what screws up drafts. You don't go into the draft thinking about filling a need to the point of neglecting all the others.

htismaqe
05-11-2009, 12:07 PM
Well, geez, you saw how many awesome offensive line prospects there were in those late rounds, or even early on. We got our magic QB and now we're going to throw Mike Goff and Damien MacIntosh out there to protect the right side? I hope Branden Alberts is prepared to do more than his fair share on the left side, because Cassel is going to need it. Otherwise we can't score 20 points a game, much less 30. That protection has to be there or Cassel will be swiss cheese!

Mike Goff is a TREMENDOUS upgrade over Adrian Jones.

And the head coach hasn't declared McIntosh a starter. In fact, he's said that the 5th-round rookie is already competing for the starting job.

SNR
05-11-2009, 02:01 PM
Mike Goff is a TREMENDOUS upgrade over Adrian Jones.

And the head coach hasn't declared McIntosh a starter. In fact, he's said that the 5th-round rookie is already competing for the starting job.Did you see our line last year? We need waaaay more offensive linemen!

SNR
05-11-2009, 02:02 PM
This kind of thinking is what screws up drafts. You don't go into the draft thinking about filling a need to the point of neglecting all the others.Yeah, it's a need, sure. Maybe we would be in danger of that. But Cassel will be swiss cheese. He'll be ripped to shreds. Tore up. Chewed up and spit out.

htismaqe
05-11-2009, 02:04 PM
Yeah, it's a need, sure. Maybe we would be in danger of that. But Cassel will be swiss cheese. He'll be ripped to shreds. Tore up. Chewed up and spit out.

He didn't get ripped to shreds last year and the Patriots gave up FORTY EIGHT sacks.

RustShack
Yeah, it's a need, sure. Maybe we would be in danger of that. But Cassel will be swiss cheese. He'll be ripped to shreds. Tore up. Chewed up and spit out.

I don't think Albert, Waters, and Goff are as bad as you claim.

htismaqe
Did you see our line last year? We need waaaay more offensive linemen!

I saw our line last year. I think alot of people here overvalue the line WAY too much.

SNR
05-11-2009, 02:05 PM
Okay, I give up. I've been trying to do my best Dane impression, but it's not working on people.

Sorry for the bad jokes. Move along, everybody.

htismaqe
05-11-2009, 02:06 PM
Okay, I give up. I've been trying to do my best Dane impression, but it's not working on people.

Sorry for the bad jokes. Move along, everybody.

I kinda figured that was what you were up to. Sorry, it just wasn't working. :doh!:

rad
05-11-2009, 04:10 PM
He forgot to namecall.

Kyle DeLexus
05-11-2009, 04:39 PM
Not one F bomb or anything like that....way too nice

SBK
05-11-2009, 04:58 PM
I expect to see Cleveland win it all this year. 2 #1's on the O-line = championship!
Posted via Mobile Device