PDA

View Full Version : Other Sports I used to like the Celtics, and KG (independently)

Pitt Gorilla
05-12-2009, 09:22 PM
but I'm getting really sick of KG running his mouth from the bench while wearing a suit. You're doing nothing, Kevin. Nothing. You have no reason to run your mouth against the Bulls or the Magic.

Spicy McHaggis
05-12-2009, 09:27 PM
It's from a couple years ago but this article almost made me cry the first time I read it.

Kendrick Perkins Under Assumption He's One Of Celtics' 'Big Three'

BOSTON—Celtics center Kendrick Perkins is operating under the assumption that he is one of the team's "Big Three" players, as evidenced by his post-game comments, a recent Sports Illustrated interview, and the fact that he shouts "Big Three, baby!" while holding up three fingers after every basket he makes. "Any time you put Paul Pierce, Ray Allen, and myself, Kendrick Perkins, on a court together, you're going to win a bunch of games—but let's not forget there are two other guys on this team, and their names are Rajon Rondo and Kevin Garnett," Perkins told reporters after his seven-point, two-rebound performance Sunday night. "In fact, if Kevin continues to play the way he's been playing, you may just have to start calling us the 'Big Four.'" Perkins added that this "Big Three" incarnation is even better than 2004's version, which he says included himself, Paul Pierce, and Raef LaFrentz.

Basileus777
05-12-2009, 09:29 PM
KG has always been a classless punk, it was just that no one cared when he played for the Wolves.

88TG88
05-12-2009, 09:34 PM
lol @ perkins

KC_Connection
05-12-2009, 09:43 PM
I never liked the Celtics or KG. Can't wait for LeBron to destroy them 4-0.

Direckshun
05-12-2009, 09:55 PM
It's not KG's fault he had a season-ending injury.

SNR
05-12-2009, 10:22 PM
KG has always been a classless punk, it was just that no one cared when he played for the Wolves.Classless punk? KG? :spock:

SNR
05-12-2009, 10:23 PM
Sorry, but I have to make another post just to fully comprehend how utterly retarded that is.

Kevin Garnett is a classless punk. Uh-huh. Sure.

Die, dumbass

Basileus777
05-12-2009, 10:46 PM
Do I really have to list all of the incidents KG has been in just this year? The guy constantly talks trash and obnoxiously taunts players, but only the smaller players like Jerryd Bayless (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IT8qLg2NjnQ), Marco Bellinelli (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAfp6ZCsvGc&feature=related)and Jose Calderon (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OvCyZB1n6lE&feature=related)because he doesn't like players who fight back like Zaza (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WCeKDgCp_h0), Peeler, or McDyess (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DzYepSwO8P4) because then he has to run away.

Hell, just watch this compilation (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GuxOKp7JtHo)of his classlessness.

Anyone who watches the NBA with any regularity knows KG has issues.

Der Flöprer
05-12-2009, 10:49 PM
Garnett doesn't even tip his pizza drivers. I read on article about it while he played in MN.

dj56dt58
05-12-2009, 11:42 PM
Kevin Garnett is a classless punk.

Yes, yes he is

KCChiefsMan
05-13-2009, 02:44 AM
Garnett doesn't even tip his pizza drivers. I read on article about it while he played in MN.

thats low, that's like the last thing on earth I would stiff somebody on. How great is it to pick up a phone and 30 minutes later you got food! Anybody who doesn't tip for that deserves to die IMO

Kyle DeLexus
05-13-2009, 02:53 AM
thats low, that's like the last thing on earth I would stiff somebody on. How great is it to pick up a phone and 30 minutes later you got food! Anybody who doesn't tip for that deserves to die IMO

They already charge a delivery charge and most of the time a service charge. You are already paying a tip.....BOOM, Roasted!

Kyle DeLexus
05-13-2009, 02:53 AM
It's from a couple years ago but this article almost made me cry the first time I read it.

Kendrick Perkins Under Assumption He's One Of Celtics' 'Big Three'

BOSTON—Celtics center Kendrick Perkins is operating under the assumption that he is one of the team's "Big Three" players, as evidenced by his post-game comments, a recent Sports Illustrated interview, and the fact that he shouts "Big Three, baby!" while holding up three fingers after every basket he makes. "Any time you put Paul Pierce, Ray Allen, and myself, Kendrick Perkins, on a court together, you're going to win a bunch of games—but let's not forget there are two other guys on this team, and their names are Rajon Rondo and Kevin Garnett," Perkins told reporters after his seven-point, two-rebound performance Sunday night. "In fact, if Kevin continues to play the way he's been playing, you may just have to start calling us the 'Big Four.'" Perkins added that this "Big Three" incarnation is even better than 2004's version, which he says included himself, Paul Pierce, and Raef LaFrentz.

ROFL

SNR
05-13-2009, 02:55 AM
Garnett doesn't even tip his pizza drivers. I read on article about it while he played in MN.Yeah, and Thomas Jefferson owned slaves. What's your point?

KCChiefsMan
05-13-2009, 03:10 AM
They already charge a delivery charge and most of the time a service charge. You are already paying a tip.....BOOM, Roasted!

no, but maybe die is too harsh. How about punch in the face with brass nuckles. But that little fee is probably for gas and wear and tear or something, I mean think about it. It's freaking a low thing to do to not tip a delivery driver, I don't think the $2 fee is enough anyways and like I said it probably covers their gas and extra maintenance they would have to do to their cars.

Kyle DeLexus
05-13-2009, 04:28 AM
Come on, brah! I said BOOM, Roasted that means you can't say your side of the argument. Those are the rules.....I didn't make them!

MIAdragon
05-13-2009, 04:32 AM
KG has always been a classless punk, it was just that no one cared when he played for the Wolves.

LMAO, you must be kidding.

MIAdragon
05-13-2009, 04:39 AM
but I'm getting really sick of KG running his mouth from the bench while wearing a suit. You're doing nothing, Kevin. Nothing. You have no reason to run your mouth against the Bulls or the Magic.

The guys a fierce competitor and he has to watch from the bench that’s all he can do, I don’t see the big deal. While he may have not “done” anything on the court in the PS Id imagine he had a little to do with Boston’s success.

Kyle DeLexus
05-13-2009, 04:44 AM
no, but maybe die is too harsh. How about punch in the face with brass nuckles. But that little fee is probably for gas and wear and tear or something, I mean think about it. It's freaking a low thing to do to not tip a delivery driver, I don't think the $2 fee is enough anyways and like I said it probably covers their gas and extra maintenance they would have to do to their cars.

Come on, Brah? Spreading the neg rep? Did I ever once say I don't tip? I always tip everywhere I go no matter what if it involves a waiter or waitress. I was at a bar one night and a dude that came to our table to talk to a friend of his worked at Papa John's. I found out he was the delivery driver that tried to deliver a pizza to me at my Lawrence address when I was in KC. I had ordered online and never ordered in Lawrence before but autofill filled that address. He was nice enough then to say don't worry about it and canceled the order, so I bought him a pitcher of beer and a couple shots.

PRIEST
05-13-2009, 07:10 AM
I never liked the Celtics or KG. Can't wait for LeBron to destroy them 4-0.

This & it will happen.

Tuckdaddy
05-13-2009, 07:21 AM
Classless punk? KG? :spock:

I totally agree. He's always been that way. I have no resoect for the C's because they bought a good team. Resigning Paul, signing Allen and KG bought them a title.

Doc Rivers is a shit coach.

Basileus777
05-13-2009, 10:06 AM
LMAO, you must be kidding.

What's with these worthless responses to my post? I'm must be kidding and should die, but no one bothers to respond to all those youtube videos of KG acting like a punk. There's only so much you can get away with under the guise of "intensity" and mocking players by crawling on the ground, giving cheapshots, and jumping around and calling people motherfuckers every game (even when you aren't playing) is more than intensity.

Ebolapox
05-13-2009, 10:10 AM
I get tired of being forced to watch as they pan to the sidelines and garnett is constantly doing his best tony montana 'scarface' face. JOO KNOW WHAT JOO DOIN? I KEEL YOU. his jaw-line is just plain annoying. jesus, kg, you have enough cash to fix that upperbite.