PDA

View Full Version : Royals Need Info on Club Suite

Joie
05-13-2009, 07:34 PM
I just purchased tickets to Friday's Royals game for Aces and my youngest stepdaughter. I ended up getting them seats in the Club Suite. However, I couldn't locate the Club Suite on the map. Does anyone know anything about it? What kind of seats/view of the field can they expect? Is it a glass enclosed suite or open air? Just how jealous should I be that they get to go without me?:deevee:

Thanks in advance.

Kyle DeLexus
05-13-2009, 07:37 PM
Club level is the second level they will have a good view. It could be anywhere from behind home plate to down the baselines depending on the section. I'd assume Club Suite is a enclosed glass sweet, and club level is outside. Depends on how much you paid to know for sure :)

Joie
05-13-2009, 07:41 PM
I paid $55/each. That seems a little low to me for enclosed glass...but what the hell do I know?

Kyle DeLexus
05-13-2009, 07:46 PM
Yeah I'm betting they will be out in the open. They are good seats. My company had tickets front row up there and they are great when it comes to seeing everything. If they are behind the plate it's a great view of the pitch.

Halfcan
05-13-2009, 07:47 PM
great seats-you will have a blast

Bugeater
05-13-2009, 07:47 PM
Well what friggin' section are they in?

Edit: Those must be in the Diamond Club section right behind home plate.

http://kansascity.royals.mlb.com/kc/images/ballpark/2009_new_k.gif

Yes, you should be jealous.

Joie
05-13-2009, 07:55 PM
Diamond Club is something else. I couldn't find these on the map, hence the thread.

I wish I could go, but at this point I think they'll have more fun without me. I'm pretty slow here lately. They know they owe me BIG.

BAS
05-13-2009, 07:59 PM
There seem to be several different types of "club suites" you got a specific name to go with them?

Kyle DeLexus
05-13-2009, 07:59 PM
I'm guessing Pink section but I'm not sure. I'm looking at the price chart and there is nothing for that price :)

For the pink section on that it's $37/ticket and they might have thrown some crazy service charges on there? OR if you bought them from a season ticket holder Diamond Club Seats $55 Those would be outside right behind the plate and yes be jealous.

Bugeater
05-13-2009, 08:00 PM
Diamond Club is something else. I couldn't find these on the map, hence the thread.

I wish I could go, but at this point I think they'll have more fun without me. I'm pretty slow here lately. They know they owe me BIG.

It's not the Diamond Club, it's the section right in front of it. I checked the Royals website and those seats are $55.

Kyle DeLexus
05-13-2009, 08:02 PM
It's not the Diamond Club, it's the section right in front of it. I checked the Royals website and those seats are $55.

Yep only ones worth $55 for season ticket holders or anyone else. If you bought them from a season ticket holder those are it.

Joie
05-13-2009, 08:06 PM

Yep only ones worth $55 for season ticket holders or anyone else. If you bought them from a season ticket holder those are it.

I got them from the Royals website. They were listed as Club Suite $55. Damn, looks like I got them some fantastic seats!

acesn8s
05-14-2009, 01:07 AM
Woo Hoo!!! I get to go to the game!

Joie
05-14-2009, 10:04 AM
Woo Hoo!!! I get to go to the game!

:p Um, I get to watch it on TV. Woo.

cmh6476
05-14-2009, 10:14 AM
hey can I put you in touch with my wife?

Joie
05-14-2009, 10:18 AM
hey can I put you in touch with my wife?

The only reason he gets to go without me is that I'm 33 weeks pregnant. Don't think I would be much fun. :)

acesn8s
05-16-2009, 01:16 AM
Here the info on the Club Suite....

IT IS F***ING SWEET!!!

Swivel chairs with a bench/table for your food and drink outside. Sofa and lounge chairs with flat screen tvs everywhere inside. Normally a buffet is served(not tonight because we didn't pay full price). Buffet and drinks are part of ticket price including most alcoholic drinks. Restricted entrance and ushers to help with every need.

Smed1065
05-16-2009, 01:24 AM
Here the info on the Club Suite....

IT IS F***ING SWEET!!!

Swivel chairs with a bench/table for your food and drink outside. Sofa and lounge chairs with flat screen tvs everywhere inside. Normally a buffet is served(not tonight because we didn't pay full price). Buffet and drinks are part of ticket price including most alcoholic drinks. Restricted entrance and ushers to help with every need.

You forgot to mention the "inspired" I see.

Just women in spandex getting your drinks and food.

Hope you are hungry!

GJ.

Nice seats.

Coach
05-16-2009, 01:25 AM
What pisses me off is that outfield used to be 14 or 15 last year (or maybe the year before), IIRC and now it's fucking 30 dollars?

acesn8s
05-16-2009, 01:45 AM
What pisses me off is that outfield used to be 14 or 15 last year (or maybe the year before), IIRC and now it's fucking 30 dollars?Dri-Duck foutain seats are $10