PDA

View Full Version : Misc So karma caught up to ol' Hootie the other day...

Short Leash Hootie
05-15-2009, 04:59 PM

keg in kc
05-15-2009, 05:01 PM
Wow.

Douche Baggins
05-15-2009, 05:01 PM
Hootie is the best poster on the Planet, bar none.

100 posts, here we come.

Donger
05-15-2009, 05:02 PM
I think you should be castrated before you pollute the rest of the world.

Buehler445
05-15-2009, 05:03 PM
Of all the shit you do, you get busted for THIS?
Posted via Mobile Device

Valiant
05-15-2009, 05:04 PM
You should have left when the bouncers told you to.. Hell it takes 5 seconds to down any drink..

Douche Baggins
I guess I don't get you, Hoot-man. I would have said "sorry" and walked off. Black girls ain't worth the time. T-R-U-B-E-L

Just Passin' By
For all the trouble, you should have hit her.

Short Leash Hootie
05-15-2009, 05:05 PM
I don't want to end up paying a lawyer for this bullshit charge, since I know I'll get a slap on the wrist even if I have a PD do my case...but I don't want to pay ANY type of fine for this bullshit...and I know how the legal system works around here...if I pay a lawyer, he'll have contacts in the district attorneys office, and they'll either drop the charge outright or lessen it to something that involves me paying court costs and staying out of trouble for some period of time...

Which is total bullshit since the pussy ass bouncers didn't even have the balls to tell me they were getting the police involved...if they had pushed it a little harder I would have fucking left...but spending $12 + $3 tip on drinks that I hadn't even had a sip of and getting kicked out for ACCIDENTALLY bumping into someone was plain ridiculous.

I'm sorry that I don't have a vagina...douche bag 19 year old bouncers didn't even ask if I had a side to the story...I can't believe how pussified these bars are...the bar I went to in Normal never would have backdoor policed anyone...that's just ridiculous.

SithCeNtZ
05-15-2009, 05:05 PM
"plus we live in a new town now so I figured I'd go check out the landscape...

We went to a bar I've been to a million times..."

Anyone else having trouble with these 2 statements?

Short Leash Hootie
05-15-2009, 05:07 PM
You should have left when the bouncers told you to.. Hell it takes 5 seconds to down any drink..

Well, if I could have a do over, this.

But I don't, and I was pissed that I was sober as hell and somehow bumping into a girl warrants getting kicked out of a bar...and I was pissed I was accused of "hitting" a girl as well...sorry if principle blurred my line of vision...

Short Leash Hootie
05-15-2009, 05:08 PM
"plus we live in a new town now so I figured I'd go check out the landscape...

We went to a bar I've been to a million times..."

Anyone else having trouble with these 2 statements?

The first bar I went to was a local bar with people that I graduated high school with...the next bar was a campus bar filled with college kids I had never seen...since I lived on a different campus all year up until last week.

Delano
05-15-2009, 05:10 PM
Quite honestly, jail time would probably be good for Hootie.

Short Leash Hootie
05-15-2009, 05:10 PM
I guess I don't get you, Hoot-man. I would have said "sorry" and walked off. Black girls ain't worth the time. T-R-U-B-E-L
If they didn't make such a BFD out of it...I wouldn't have had to say anything...but when I have 6 bitches yelling at me when I'm sober, my defense mechanisms come out and when I see an opening to make fun of a chubby girl, I take it.

and now it is going to be a giant pain in the ass this summer...because for the first time in my life I'm going to have to "behave" since I hear once you get one of these charges they all start coming in bunches.

Short Leash Hootie
05-15-2009, 05:11 PM

Yeah, well...fortunately I have a squeaky clean criminal past so I doubt this charge is going to even remain a charge, but I don't like to roll the dice when it comes to something like this, so I'm hoping I can AT LEAST use the family lawyer for cheap...set up a payment plan or something.

Better safe than sorry I guess.

Douche Baggins
05-15-2009, 05:11 PM

He needs some nerdy friends. Spend a few quiet nights playing D&D instead of boozing it up.

Valiant
05-15-2009, 05:12 PM
Well, if I could have a do over, this.

But I don't, and I was pissed that I was sober as hell and somehow bumping into a girl warrants getting kicked out of a bar...and I was pissed I was accused of "hitting" a girl as well...sorry if principle blurred my line of vision...

Go back during the day and talk to the owner of the bar and explain your situation/story.. Be polite also..

Douche Baggins
05-15-2009, 05:13 PM
but when I have 6 bitches yelling at me when I'm sober, my defense mechanisms come out and when I see an opening to make fun of a chubby girl, I take it.

Wow. Wow. At that point my animal brain is screaming "RUN!" My survival instincts would immediately kick in.

Standing tall while six bitches yell at you is like the equivalent of staring down a Tyrannosaurus Rex. You are incredibly brave.

mlyonsd
05-15-2009, 05:13 PM
I know this doesn't help you, but your thread is good information on what can happen at a bar. Chit you wouldn't even think of.

Thanks for the info and I hope you get out of jail before the Chief's win the SB.

Short Leash Hootie
05-15-2009, 05:14 PM
Go back during the day and talk to the owner of the bar and explain your situation/story.. Be polite also..

I don't think the owner is pressing charges, I think the state is...they have to save face and charge me with something...

bevischief
05-15-2009, 05:16 PM

Experience speaks listen and remember...

Short Leash Hootie
05-15-2009, 05:16 PM
Wow. Wow. At that point my animal brain is screaming "RUN!" My survival instincts would immediately kick in.

Standing tall while six bitches yell at you is like the equivalent of staring down a Tyrannosaurus Rex. You are incredibly brave.

See, I don't give a shit if they are girls or guys...if they are going to act like dumbasses, I'm going to call them out for it...

Now I realize how crazy some girls are, which is why one of them had the audacity to tell a bouncer I had hit them (which is total lunacy), but hey, it worked I guess.

Apparently they can find a way to charge you with just about anything...when I read the charge back at the jail I was like...how the fuck was I trespassing an open bar?

Katipan
05-15-2009, 05:17 PM
It's because you were flagged by the Department of Homeland Security, the FBI, and Jack Bauer.

Short Leash Hootie
05-15-2009, 05:18 PM
Experience speaks listen and remember...

I hear ya...

But the way they went about the whole thing...backdoor policing it and all...was dumb as shit.

All I had asked was to either A) finish the drinks I had purchased, or B) have my money returned to me...

If they had proceeded to tell me that none of those things would happen and that the police would be called if I refused to leave, I probably would have left...instead they said "ok" and called the police.

Score one for them I suppose.

bevischief
05-15-2009, 05:25 PM
Has LJ ever been to this place? Might explain...

Vegas_Dave
05-15-2009, 05:27 PM
The assault you wouldnt get stuck with...

But since the bouncer told you that you have to leave and you said "no" (basically), then they have you breaking tresspassing laws.

You will likely have community service for that one.

Katipan
05-15-2009, 05:30 PM
I blame badgirl

Redrum_69
05-15-2009, 05:43 PM
YOur name isnt Larry by any chance is it?

Redrum_69
05-15-2009, 05:43 PM
LOL imagine if the chick said you spit on her...

Joie
05-15-2009, 05:46 PM
That sucks. At least consult your family lawyer for some advice.

Phobia
05-15-2009, 05:47 PM
You have nobody to blame except for Rick. Roll with it.

Delano
05-15-2009, 05:49 PM
You have nobody to blame except for Rick. Roll with it.

ROFL

Goodnight sweet prince.

1966-2009

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_6qSj4VULczM/STQBzqZE7NI/AAAAAAAAALc/AQDcyV9wpLk/s400/rick_astley.jpg

Douche Baggins
05-15-2009, 05:52 PM
Hootie takes on the black chick at the club:

http://moviesmedia.ign.com/movies/image/article/389/389010/alexander-elephant_1101272681.jpg

kstater
05-15-2009, 05:55 PM
I guess I'm missing your complaint. You're asked to leave a private establishment, you refuse. Isn't that the definition of trespassing?

DJJasonp
05-15-2009, 05:55 PM
I've been kicked out of a bar for almost the exact same thing before.....but in my case, I was dancing with another girl at a club...in an area without much space....a girl comes up behind me...bumps me off the area and says something quite bitchy to me...

When I asked her what was up her ass...BINGO...automatic call to the bouncers...and yep, I was somehow at fault and had to leave.

I get it though...it's a money thing. bar owners (especially club owners) know....as their girl business goes...so goes the success of their club. If girls cant feel safe, their business is down the crapper.

So regardless of who is right and who is wrong in these situations....it's the dudes who have to eat sh*t and leave....to do it all over again the following weekend.

Hydrae
05-15-2009, 06:05 PM
So, is this helping you start to learn how to live in the big world with the big kids? Some of this kind of thing is how things work. You can either learn how to live with the rest of us or you can stay home in your apartment playing Halo.

keg in kc
05-15-2009, 06:08 PM
So, is this helping you start to learn how to live in the big world with the big kids? Some of this kind of thing is how things work. You can either learn how to live with the rest of us or you can stay home in your apartment playing Halo.I'd vote for Halo.

Douche Baggins
05-15-2009, 06:09 PM
I'd vote for Halo.

Hootie just needs to experience the rich, vibrant, immersive world of LotrO. It will cure him of his club-going tomfoolery.

Skip Towne
05-15-2009, 06:09 PM
I've been kicked out of a bar for almost the exact same thing before.....but in my case, I was dancing with another girl at a club...in an area without much space....a girl comes up behind me...bumps me off the area and says something quite bitchy to me...

When I asked her what was up her ass...BINGO...automatic call to the bouncers...and yep, I was somehow at fault and had to leave.

I get it though...it's a money thing. bar owners (especially club owners) know....as their girl business goes...so goes the success of their club. If girls cant feel safe, their business is down the crapper.

So regardless of who is right and who is wrong in these situations....it's the dudes who have to eat sh*t and leave....to do it all over again the following weekend.

This is why I don't go anywhere girls are.

keg in kc
05-15-2009, 06:10 PM
Hootie just needs to experience the rich, vibrant, immersive world of LotrO. It will cure him of his club-going tomfoolery.Oh god no. Keep him out of my fake world.

keg in kc
05-15-2009, 06:10 PM
This is why I don't go anywhere girls are.That and the 'gay' thing.

DeezNutz
05-15-2009, 06:13 PM
Man, this sucks. Some Grade A bullshit.

I've been kicked out of a bar only once, and I earned it.

Chaunceythe3rd
05-15-2009, 06:15 PM
Throw yourself on the mercy of the court and try not to act as you normally would. Always emulate those in a position of status above yours. Just don't try to get into their club unless it is to work in the kitchen.

Skip Towne
05-15-2009, 06:40 PM
Yeah, Hootie, don't act like you usually do. :LOL:

JASONSAUTO
05-15-2009, 06:42 PM
Man, this sucks. Some Grade A bullshit.

I've been kicked out of a bar only once, and I earned it.

once??? you must not go much:D

Ari Chi3fs
05-15-2009, 06:50 PM
I bet Hootie went in jail and let the first dude fuck him in the ass, to go ahead and get it over with.

Delano
05-15-2009, 06:51 PM
I bet Hootie let the first dude fuck him in the ass, to go ahead and get it over with.

Absolutely.

Iowanian
05-15-2009, 06:55 PM
You should have told the Judge "I'm A 50 at HALO!!!"

Mr. Flopnuts
05-15-2009, 07:02 PM
You should have told the Judge "I'm A 50 at HALO!!!"

That's actually a good point. Judges have a way of being condescending around the average man. I've heard the sole exception to that rule is known as "The Halo Effect." Essentially, even judges know how to talk to a 50 at Halo.

Iowanian
05-15-2009, 07:06 PM
"Your HONOR!! A FIDDY!! AT HALO!! and you're going to let these assholes arrest me for trespassing?" "I can lambast 12 year olds in the Halo Lobby with the most off the wall racist shit you've ever heard!!" I'm a FIFTY! "I'm not afraid to hold a dick that isn't MINE!!" "I'll let people piss on me!!" "I like to have sex with people that I shouldn't..and I don't care about the Herp!!"

"Well Mr Hootieman, it sounds like you're well prepared for the 6 months I'm about to sentence you"

"FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIFTY!!!!!"

DeezNutz
05-15-2009, 07:06 PM
once??? you must not go much:D

True.

I'm married now, and when I was single and going out all the time, my primary focus was on getting laid, not getting in trouble. Although these two things aren't mutually exclusive, luckily.

Mr. Flopnuts
05-15-2009, 07:07 PM
"Your HONOR!! A FIDDY!! AT HALO!! and you're going to let these assholes arrest me for trespassing?" "I'm not afraid to hold a dick that isn't MINE!!" "I'll let people piss on me!!" "I like to have sex with people that I shouldn't..and I don't care about the Herp!!"

"Well Mr Hootieman, it sounds like you're well prepared for the 6 months I'm about to sentence you"

"FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIFTY!!!!!"

Cue to black.

Scene opens. Hootie is in a jail cell with a large "bubba" looking figure.

Hootie: "I feel like sucking a huge penis right now."

Bubba: :spock: :drool:

DeezNutz
05-15-2009, 07:09 PM
Cue to black.

Scene opens. Hootie is in a jail cell with a large "bubba" looking figure.

Hootie: "I feel like sucking a huge penis right now."

Bubba: :spock: :drool:

"You don't piss like a woman, do you? Cause that will totally freak me the fuck out!" /Hootie/

Phobia
05-15-2009, 07:13 PM
I love the Google ads on this page.

Otter
05-15-2009, 07:31 PM
My best bar boot was being in some old, dirty strip club where strippers go to die in college. Not wanting to spend my last $15 bucks I started tearing up the paper bags the quarts came in into the size of dollar bills and slipping them wherever the strippers would let me.

It was so dark you couldn't but after a couple rotations of strippers they began to take notice and of course while I was doing it for the last time the guys I was with didn't tell me a bouncer was standing behind me.

I was quiet aggressively removed from the premises and the funny part is the guys who came with me got kicked out too.

Never leave your wingman Iceman!!!

I'm proud of you Hootie! I'm going to give you probably the first rep I ever have for a reward, see if the judge let's ya knock off a couple bucks for the rep.

CHENZ A!
05-15-2009, 08:26 PM
Accidentally bumped into a "bigger" girl one time when I had a handful of drinks in much the same way as you. I wasn't even sure if it was my fault or hers because it was crowded, but my reaction was to say "I'm sorry", because

1. it was a girl, and
2. a small amount of beer had spilled on her.

She turns around and says "do you always go around spilling beer on girls you ****ing idiot?!".

So I said "Yes, but usually I spill it on much prettier girls."

I thought that bitch was going to cry, she didn't say another word, and I walked off.

I would never say anything like that to someone unless completely disrespected, but she deserved it. Hopefully she learned to be more polite to strangers, but I doubt it. People have absolutely zero manners or respect anymore, it pisses me off.

Halfcan
05-15-2009, 08:40 PM
I cant believe people think they can still hang around and finish drinks when asked to leave....

that was one costly drink

CHENZ A!
05-15-2009, 08:42 PM
I cant believe people think they can still hang around and finish drinks when asked to leave....

that was one costly drink

Very true. When it's time to leave, you will either leave, or be made to leave.

Marcellus
05-15-2009, 08:44 PM
Accidentally bumped into a "bigger" girl one time when I had a handful of drinks in much the same way as you. I wasn't even sure if it was my fault or hers because it was crowded, but my reaction was to say "I'm sorry", because

1. it was a girl, and
2. a small amount of beer had spilled on her.

She turns around and says "do you always go around spilling beer on girls you ****ing idiot?!".

So I said "Yes, but usually I spill it on much prettier girls."

I thought that bitch was going to cry, she didn't say another word, and I walked off.

I would never say anything like that to someone unless completely disrespected, but she deserved it. Hopefully she learned to be more polite to strangers, but I doubt it. People have absolutely zero manners or respect anymore, it pisses me off.
ROFL

OnTheWarpath58
05-15-2009, 08:46 PM
That's not karma.

Karma would have been the "dumbasses who beat their girlfriends" running a train on your ass in jail.

Jesus Christ, sack the fuck up. You were trespassing. You got busted.

It's called community service, get over it.

Halfcan
05-15-2009, 08:48 PM
Very true. When it's time to leave, you will either leave, or be made to leave.

exactly-dumb bouncers don't give a shit what the story is-they want to get back to picking up on drunk hoes

Halfcan
05-15-2009, 08:50 PM
you should go out and buy the Most expensive lawyer you can-and no matter the cost-fight this to the bitter end

:rolleyes:

Mr. Flopnuts
05-15-2009, 08:54 PM
you should go out and buy the Most expensive lawyer you can-and no matter the cost-fight this to the bitter end

Honestly, these days criminal records can prevent you from getting jobs for decades. Even class C misdemeanors. And the politically correct landscape seems to be getting worse, not better. If you can beat it, I wouldn't worry about the money.

Bugeater
05-15-2009, 08:55 PM
Bouncers can be some of the biggest dickheads ever, one of my friends was in a situation similar to this, they kicked him out when he had no car keys, no wallet or cell phone and when he asked if he could at least go back in to tell his wife he was kicked out, they pepper sprayed him. They can pretty much do whatever the hell they want and get away with it because no one will believe a drunk person.

Halfcan
05-15-2009, 09:05 PM
Honestly, these days criminal records can prevent you from getting jobs for decades. Even class C misdemeanors. And the politically correct landscape seems to be getting worse, not better. If you can beat it, I wouldn't worry about the money.

I would imagine Hootie has more strikes against him concerning future jobs than this. Like soon as he talks-lol :)

ummm yeah man-like I really want this job... like bad like... something unsupervised with an internet conection and no Smoke detectors.... like okay dude......

ummm no I havnt been drinking before the interview... just a few beers to calm my nerves.... i get WAAAYYYY more fugged up than this.....

so do I get the job or what biatch....

Otter
05-15-2009, 09:22 PM

As long as he didn't hit anybody it would probably be worth his time to fight. The chance of those bouncers not showing up for a hearing is probably pretty good and trespassing? The hearing would prolly be over the summer when their living at the beach or wherever.

I'd try to fight it.

I don't mean to sound like an old fart here but I did stupid shit in college and the cops were never called, not once. They either threw you out on your head or said "take it outside".

Campus police at a bar sounds kind of weird too.

damaticous
05-15-2009, 09:53 PM
pick and chose your battles wisely.

If it were me....i'd do what it takes to get out of whatever will be on my record. No matter how much it costs.

feature employers or significant others may look into this kind of thing on case.net

Be honest, if you saw something like this on your significant others record wouldn't you be concerned.

Get a good lawyer and everything will be ok.

Sorry, drunk ^ :D

Short Leash Hootie
05-15-2009, 09:54 PM
That's not karma.

Karma would have been the "dumbasses who beat their girlfriends" running a train on your ass in jail.

Jesus Christ, sack the **** up. You were trespassing. You got busted.

It's called community service, get over it.

???

I just spent $15 on drinks...

I am not made of money.

I did nothing wrong...I accidentally bumped into a girl.

If they had let me sit there for 10 minutes and finish the drink, or gave me my money back, I would have left...no complaints.

I wasn't being belligerent...they asked me to go, I told them I wanted my money back or to finish my drink...they said ok, and called the cops...

If you really think that I'm in the TOTAL wrong here...fuck yourself.

The only reason I was arrested was because I was a dude and some dumb drama queen girls made up a story...a story the police didn't even believe.

If they had believed it...I would have been charged with far more than what I was charged with.

Short Leash Hootie
05-15-2009, 09:55 PM
I would imagine Hootie has more strikes against him concerning future jobs than this. Like soon as he talks-lol :)

ummm yeah man-like I really want this job... like bad like... something unsupervised with an internet conection and no Smoke detectors.... like okay dude......

ummm no I havnt been drinking before the interview... just a few beers to calm my nerves.... i get WAAAYYYY more fugged up than this.....

so do I get the job or what biatch....

This is the first time I have ever been in trouble with the law...I've gotten tickets before but they've all been stupid citations like "on the trail after hours" or "littering"...this is the first time I've ever had to be in court.

luv
05-15-2009, 09:56 PM
???

I am not made of money.

If they had let me sit there for 10 minutes and finish the drink, or gave me my money back, I would have left...no complaints.

I wasn't being belligerent...they asked me to go, I told them I wanted my money back or to finish my drink...they said ok, and called the cops...

The only reason I was arrested was because I was a dude and some dumb drama queen girls made up a story...a story the police didn't even believe.

If they had believed it...I would have been charged with far more than what I was charged with.

No, it sounds like you were arrested because you basically told the bouncers to go fuck themselves.

Short Leash Hootie
05-15-2009, 09:58 PM
No, it sounds like you were arrested because you basically told the bouncers to go **** themselves.

Incorrect.

ONE bouncer told me I needed to leave...

I said, that's fine...BUT...I'm either going to finish this drink I just purchased, or I am going to ask for my money back.

He literally said "ok"...

And then the cops showed up.

I don't blame him...he's 5'9" 150...I'm 6'2" 200...

cdcox
05-15-2009, 09:59 PM
Jesus Christ, sack the **** up. You were trespassing. You got busted.

This.

luv
05-15-2009, 10:01 PM
Incorrect.

I said, that's fine...BUT...I'm either going to finish this drink I just purchased, or I am going to ask for my money back.

A person in "authority" told you to do something. Hesitation showed lack of respect. Sounds like he was getting "even". Either way, if you weren't charged with any sort of assault, then bumping the girl may have caused the bouncer to come over, but it's not what got you arrested.

There's three sides to every story. According to yours, yeah, you got screwed.

FAX
05-15-2009, 10:02 PM
Dang, Mr. Hootie. More evidence that our legal system is out of control. The sad truth is that anyone can cause legal problems for anyone else at the drop of a hat. And, unless it's one of those sombrero deals that acts basically like a parachute because the size and shape create a significant amount of air resistance, a hat drops pretty darn fast.

If I've said it once, I've said it a thousand times; Never call a girl fat when you don't have a decent escape route already planned out in advance. I certainly hope everything works out okay and you get your record expunged. Then, I hope that fat girl just gets punged ... and by a professional punger and real dang soon.

FAX

Short Leash Hootie
05-15-2009, 10:03 PM
and I was hanging out with a guy who is about 6'5" 350...

So I understand his decision...

A) It would have never gotten that far...
B) If they would have refunded me, I would have gladly left...

Really? A site this intelligent doesn't understand something as simple as a person's principles?

I'm not going to spend money, do nothing wrong, get kicked out...and be out $15.

If it cost me getting arrested to prove a point, fine, whatever...but I'm not about to get a group of lying girls who try and get me in trouble for doing something I didn't do the satisfaction of looking like a bitch in front of them...

At least I stood up for myself I guess...sucks I might have to pay a fine/do community service for a bullshit charge.

You guys should have seen all of the people being charged with assault in court...stuff like a simple "man to man" fight where someone broke a wrist or something...

The pussification of America continues.

Short Leash Hootie
05-15-2009, 10:04 PM
This.

Whatever man.

Put yourself into a similar situation...I had worked 9 hours...I was ready to have a few beers with some friends...I get bitched at hardcore by a group of 6 19 year olds...I stick up for myself...a bouncer asks me to leave for no reason (because I'm a guy), I say sure but I'm going to finish this $8 drink I just bought...and then I get arrested.

If that's a class B misdemeanor...then I'm guilty!

Short Leash Hootie
05-15-2009, 10:06 PM
A person in "authority" told you to do something. Hesitation showed lack of respect. Sounds like he was getting "even". Either way, if you weren't charged with any sort of assault, then bumping the girl may have caused the bouncer to come over, but it's not what got you arrested.

There's three sides to every story. According to yours, yeah, you got screwed.

No, the bouncer came over because a girl told him I had hit one of her friends...a flat out ridiculous lie.

That lie caused him to call the police...the police, who have nothing better to do, realized that was a bullshit lie but still had to save face and charge me with something...since they came over there anyways...

If they thought there was any way I had hit the girl, they would have charged me with it...

My sister talked to some of her atty friends and they said being charged with criminal trespassing with no other charges is extremely rare...

Short Leash Hootie
05-15-2009, 10:08 PM
my friend, who is a bouncer at a bar, also finds the arrest bullshit...he said if he really wanted someone to leave...he'd throw them the fuck out of there...

I guess I should feel pretty good, though...apparently the bouncer didn't think he could force me out of there...I guess I look deceivingly strong...

cdcox
05-15-2009, 10:09 PM
Whatever man.

Put yourself into a similar situation...I had worked 9 hours...I was ready to have a few beers with some friends...I get bitched at hardcore by a group of 6 19 year olds...I stick up for myself...a bouncer asks me to leave for no reason (because I'm a guy), I say sure but I'm going to finish this $8 drink I just bought...and then I get arrested.

If that's a class B misdemeanor...then I'm guilty!

You are confusing law with economics.

A bouncer, as an agent acting on behalf of a private property owner, can always ask you to leave for no reason. When you refuse, you are guilty of trespassing. This is the law.

You think it's bullshit because you just bought drinks. Fine, leave and don't go back to that bar. If it happens enough, the bar owner will go out of business. This is economics.

Bugeater
05-15-2009, 10:10 PM
The good thing is, you'll learn at a much younger age than me that our justice system is more about generating revenue than justice.

Short Leash Hootie
05-15-2009, 10:13 PM
You are confusing law with economics.

A bouncer, as an agent acting on behalf of a private property owner, can always ask you to leave for no reason. When you refuse, you are guilty of trespassing. This is the law.

You think it's bullshit because you just bought drinks. Fine, leave and don't go back to that bar. If it happens enough, the bar owner will go out of business. This is economics.

I am not a fan of being accused of things I did not do...

I stuck around so I could tell my story...

Didn't work out that way, police didn't care...

Whatever. I do not feel bad for what happened...I didn't do anything wrong...I was a victim of 6 girls with a vendetta...sucks for me...but I'm not going to give them any sense of satisfaction if I can help it...if that means I have to do community service, jail time, or pay a fine...so be it.

This would never have happened in Bloomington-Normal...that's a fact. Champaign is a pussy, pussy town because of the fact they let 19 year old idiots into bars.

Short Leash Hootie
05-15-2009, 10:14 PM
The good thing is, you'll learn at a much younger age than me that our justice system is more about generating revenue than justice.
Pretty much what I was told by the friendly cop doing the paperwork...

Said it looked like a pretty bullshit charge...told me I probably wouldn't get my bond back even if the charges were dropped because they'd figure out a way to pin me with court costs or anything...said it was all about the $$$

He was a pretty funny guy...think he felt bad for me after he heard the true story.

Oh well.

luv
05-15-2009, 10:14 PM
I am not a fan of being accused of things I did not do...

I stuck around so I could tell my story...

Didn't work out that way, police didn't care...

Whatever. I do not feel bad for what happened...I didn't do anything wrong...I was a victim of 6 girls with a vendetta...sucks for me...but I'm not going to give them any sense of satisfaction if I can help it...if that means I have to do community service, jail time, or pay a fine...so be it.

This would never have happened in Bloomington-Normal...that's a fact. Champaign is a pussy, pussy town because of the fact they let 19 year old idiots into bars.

You should try living in a college town. Bars and clubs are full of minors.

Short Leash Hootie
05-15-2009, 10:18 PM
You should try living in a college town. Bars and clubs are full of minors.

I've lived in a college town my whole life...

University of Illinois and Purdue are the only university towns that I know that LEGALLY allow 19 year olds entrance into the bars.

Therefore, the college cops are always looking for something to do because their is an abundance of them.

I've done so many ARREST worthy things...I find it crazy the one time I'm sober, and the one time I'm wronged by a fucking place I finally get arrested...even when I was acting 100% civil.

Just wanted to finish my drink or get a refund...don't feel like spending $15 on ANYTHING and getting fucked out of my purchase...makes no sense to me for walk out of a place when I did nothing wrong but stick up for myself when I'm being verbally attacked by drunk, underage girls.

Kyle DeLexus
05-15-2009, 10:23 PM
I might be completely wrong here, but I would try talking to the bar owner like someone had mentioned. I'd think for you to be charged with trespassing, the bar would be the ones pressing charges since the bouncers called them. It's worth a shot and could save you some time and money.

FAX
05-15-2009, 10:24 PM

Truthy is just oozing out of this post. This thread is now awash in truthooze.

FAX

Bugeater
05-15-2009, 10:31 PM
I might be completely wrong here, but I would try talking to the bar owner like someone had mentioned. I'd think for you to be charged with trespassing, the bar would be the ones pressing charges since the bouncers called them. It's worth a shot and could save you some time and money.
Won't do any good, this is a criminal charge, not a civil charge.

FAX
05-15-2009, 10:36 PM
Hmmm. I always assumed that the property owner could elect to press trespassing charges or not ... no?

FAX

Phobia
05-15-2009, 10:37 PM
The rationalization in this thread is fun. There is no way dude is gonna see it any way but the one that paints him completely innocent.

Have you heard the one about the woman scorned, Hootie? Now add 40% body fat to that equation. You're asking for a whole lot of trouble if you mix it up with that gal. Then when bouncers tell you to leave, you kinda do what they say. It's a widely accepted rule. But, if you're okay with a fine and possibly a retainer over an $8 drink then I suppose I am too.

KCChiefsMan
05-15-2009, 10:42 PM
wow, that is some bullshit. Hopefully karma will get those girls and get them hit by a drunk driver or something

Phobia
05-15-2009, 10:46 PM
wow, that is some bullshit. Hopefully karma will get those girls and get them hit by a drunk driver or something

Oh definitely or maybe they could become painfully disfigured by a fire because they put a disrespectful jerk in his place.

FAX
05-15-2009, 10:51 PM
For the record, I am not in favor of killing the fat girl and her friends. Nor do I wish them to be consumed by fire. However, telling the bouncer that Mr. Hootie actually struck them just isn't good. Fat or not, you don't have the right to accuse a peep unjustly simply because the peep publicly noted that you have a Big Mac addition and a severe case of Too Tight Pants Syndrome.

If I've said it once, I've said it a thousand times; If there's even the remotest chance that you'll wind up in a fight with a fat girl, bring along a stick of butter in case you need to create a diversion.

FAX

bigbucks24
05-15-2009, 11:01 PM
I am a former owner of a 24 hour restaurant that was across from campus (EIU) and next to the bars. People could legally get into the bars at age 18 but not drink (yeah, right). We had MANY situations with people fighting/being belligerent/urinating in public/etc. When I first bought into the restaurant, the Chief of Police called me and asked me to visit him. He told me that the police would not be our bouncers and if I wanted them to come to the restaurant to break something up, I needed to be willing to press charges. He told me that tresspassing was the easiest thing to get a conviction on. He said that if we tried to press other charges, such as disorderly conduct, we would have to prove that someone felt threatened. Tresspassing is cut and dried. You ask them to leave once. If they don't, they are guilty of tresspassing. And we never had to show up in court. OTOH, we were able to drop the charges if we felt they were wrong (I did once). So my advice is, go talk to the owner of the bar. Doubt that he caves, but that seems like your only chance of getting the charges dropped. I doubt the bouncers will have to show up in court. They will have given a statement to the officer which will be all the evidence that they need. Your attorney might be able to get you out of the charges. Counsulting him would probably be a good idea.

PS. I never did like Champaign much.

Phobia
05-15-2009, 11:10 PM
Is Hootie the jerk who threw a drink on a fat girl a few months back?

luv
05-15-2009, 11:12 PM

Yes, and I didn't appreciate it.

Bugeater
05-15-2009, 11:16 PM
I don't recall hearing about any such thing.

Kyle DeLexus
05-15-2009, 11:17 PM
Won't do any good, this is a criminal charge, not a civil charge.

It's the same thing with domestic abuse though. A guy can beat his wife (or vica versa) and the wife (or husband) drops the charges the guy (or girl) gets off. If he explains his situation to the owner and the owner doesn't agree with how his bouncer handled it by saying ok and leaving then he might drop the charges. To me that is the thing that should have been handled differently. The bouncer should have said you can't finish and your not getting your money back you need to leave not just ok.

Valiant
05-15-2009, 11:20 PM
I don't think the owner is pressing charges, I think the state is...they have to save face and charge me with something...

How can the state charge you with trespassing at a bar?? They would have had to contact the police..

Kyle DeLexus
05-15-2009, 11:25 PM
How can the state charge you with trespassing at a bar?? They would have had to contact the police..

Yep, it would have to be the bar pressing charges. Theoretically, on private property someone has to press charges. There might be exceptions to my theory, but I'd think the vast majority it would be true.

KCChiefsMan
05-15-2009, 11:29 PM
Oh definitely or maybe they could become painfully disfigured by a fire because they put a disrespectful jerk in his place.

well I was assuming his story was true and accurate.

KCChiefsMan
05-15-2009, 11:31 PM
actually, come to think of it, I usually get a little rilled up if someone bumps into me without apologizing or without any type of gesture.

FAX
05-15-2009, 11:45 PM
It's the same thing with domestic (or foreign) abuse though. A guy (or gal) can beat his (or her) wife (or vica versa) and the wife (or husband) drops the charges the guy (or girl) gets off (or on). If (or not) he (or she) explains his (or her) situation to (or with) the owner (or somebody) and the owner (or somebody else) doesn't agree (or disagree) with how (or when) his (or her) bouncer (or bouncette) handled it (or them) by saying ok (or crap on a triscuit) and leaving (or staying) then he (or she) might drop (or throw) the charges (or batteries). To me (or us) that is (or was) the thing (or things) that should have been (or was) handled differently (or the same). The bouncer (or bouncette) should have said (or used sign language) you (or them or she or he or it) can't (or wouldn't) finish (or start) and your (or youse guys) not getting (or really wanting) your (or his or her or their) money (or credit card charge) back (or front) you (or them) need to leave (or stay) not just ok (or some type of signal indicating agreement).

FYP

FAX

Kyle DeLexus
05-15-2009, 11:48 PM
FYP

FAX

ROFL Thanks thats exactly what I meant to say.

Short Leash Hootie
05-16-2009, 01:40 AM

you act like you know me?

I am actually a very nice person...but whatever.

Short Leash Hootie
05-16-2009, 01:42 AM

Absolutely not.

I would never demean a women...no matter how much they might piss me off.

Which is why the "hitting" thing is so ridiculous.

Short Leash Hootie
05-16-2009, 01:43 AM
actually, come to think of it, I usually get a little rilled up if someone bumps into me without apologizing or without any type of gesture.

No one on this site knows me...

I'm a very respectful person...these girls made me irate...I did nothing wrong and stood up for myself...plain and simple...and now I have to face the consequences.

Smed1065
05-16-2009, 02:03 AM

I'm a very respectful person...these girls made me irate...I did nothing wrong and stood up for myself...plain and simple...and now I have to face the consequences.

You might be but you never mentioned saying sorry, excuse me or sorry? [I accidentally bump into a bigger girl and she goes BALLISTIC]

I'm not kidding]

I checked it because I was on your side but you did not mention no sorry, excuse me or sorry.

So know we know why it happened!

Yes, Karma or life?

Superman.

Katipan
05-16-2009, 02:03 AM
Absolutely not.

And just what do you call waving a girl's pussy juice under the nose of passerbys?

I'm ok with you being a bit of a tool, I think it's cute, but call a screwdriver a screwdriver.

KCChiefsMan
05-16-2009, 02:12 AM

not saying you were in the wrong, just saying that I get pretty irritated when someone bumps into me without a sorry, or a wave or some gesture to acknowledge it. Either way, I do think that it's ridiculous that you are in the situation you are in based on your story. But when you bump into someone, quickly say "sorry" or "my bad" or a wave of some sort to acknowledge that you bumped into someone. I have a friend, nice guy and everything, but I've seen him get in fights over someone bumping into him at a bar without some sort of an apology.

Short Leash Hootie
05-16-2009, 02:14 AM
And just what do you call waving a girl's pussy juice under the nose of passerbys?

I'm ok with you being a bit of a tool, I think it's cute, but call a screwdriver a screwdriver.

Ok...

But...

she wasn't there...

talking shit behind her back is a moot point...

I'm not mean for the sake of being mean...and besides, all my friends know I have TOTAL RESPECT for the girl you're talking about...she's my favorite girlfriend ever...without a doubt...totally down to earth and super fun to hang out with.

Short Leash Hootie
05-16-2009, 02:16 AM
Whatever. We'll see what happens...anyone that knows me knows I'm completely harmless...

Smed1065
05-16-2009, 02:23 AM
I am slow.

No mention of sorry, excuse me or nothing but they are wrong.

Pay the ticket and hope they forgive.

Talking shit is not moot with women!

You are young and need a ticket. IMO You got off cheap for a life lesson.

Be glad it is $250 ass.

I was wrong on you!

BryanBusby
05-16-2009, 02:54 AM
Bitches are bitches.

News at 11

Katipan
05-16-2009, 07:22 AM
Whatever. We'll see what happens...anyone that knows me knows I'm completely harmless...

I'm totally sure you are.

Skip Towne
05-16-2009, 07:32 AM
The insurance companies think maturity comes at age 25. At least their rates suggest that. Hootie hasn't made it that far yet.

Fritz88
05-16-2009, 08:01 AM
!!!!

tmax63
05-16-2009, 08:12 AM
Sounds like you found the Chiefs next NT. Big, attitude, can handle 2 OL at once and has 2 gaps at least theoretically. Maybe you need to forward that info on to the Chiefs and be her agent.

BigRichard
05-16-2009, 08:26 AM
Don't know if anyone has posted this yet or not, but I would find that dumb fucking cunt and make her life miserable. Make her wish she never fucked with you! I am always in the mind set of don't get mad get even. I have terrorized people for fucking with me. I once got some rude phone credit collector guy who thought he could be a dick to me. He wasn't even calling for me. He had the wrong number and they kept calling over and over even after I told them that no one by that name lives here. Unfortunetly for him I can be very obsessed when it comes to getting revenge. I actually tracked that fucker down by doing a little research. I got his home number and started calling his ass and fucking with him. It brought such joy in my life to do so.

shitgoose
05-16-2009, 08:36 AM
Everytime I go to a crowded bar I get bumped into and drinks spilt on me. It comes with the territory. If a person can't handle it they shouldn't be in a place like that.

You got railroaded Hootie.

Iowanian
05-16-2009, 08:53 AM

And you often wonder out loud why I think you're a douchebag?

Hootie,
if it makes you feel better, based on the words you've typed here, this won't be the last and it definitely won't be the hardest lesson you learn. You just don't get it. this might be the first time you've actually been arrested, but you've bragged here many times that in your home town you could do whatever you wanted to and not get arrested, because you're a honkey-American.

OnTheWarpath58
05-16-2009, 08:59 AM
???

I am not made of money.

So, you're not made of money, yet your in a bar blowing money on drinks.

Then you decide to be a smartass instead of just saying "I'm sorry."

Then you decide to ignore the bouncer who had asked you to leave the premises.

So, again...

You're not made of money, yet every one of your actions runs the risk of costing you more.

You're not made of money, but you felt it was wise to ignore the request to leave, costing you bail money, and possibly the cost of a lawyer.

Brilliant.

Short Leash Hootie
05-16-2009, 09:00 AM
So, you're not made of money, yet your in a bar blowing money on drinks.

Then you decide to be a smartass instead of just saying "I'm sorry."

Then you decide to ignore the bouncer who had asked you to leave the premises.

So, again...

You're not made of money, yet every one of your actions runs the risk of costing you more.

You're not made of money, but you felt it was wise to ignore the request to leave, costing you bail money, and possibly the cost of a lawyer.

Brilliant.

K.

Rooster
05-16-2009, 09:03 AM
I would go back with PacMan jones and put a cap in the bouncer.

Iowanian
05-16-2009, 09:12 AM

I think you're talking about hamas. Some chic was mad at him and came into the bathroom and threw a beer on him, and then later he did something like run up and throw a drink on her and use a big word.

cabletech94
05-16-2009, 09:13 AM
Dear Hootie,
Not to be the A-hole of CP here, but you've taught us all a lesson here.
And that lesson?
You can make fun of fat guys all you want to in this world, but when you make fun of
a big ol fat girl, there'll be hell to pay.
Sorry, bro.

Skip Towne
05-16-2009, 09:16 AM
I think you're talking about hamas. Some chic was mad at him and came into the bathroom and threw a beer on him, and then later he did something like run up and throw a drink on her and use a big word.

:LOL:

Mile High Mania
05-16-2009, 09:18 AM
So, Mr. Hootie, let me understand something... you said the following.

Absolutely not.

Is this correct? Ok, but earlier, you stated...

They keep going, and going, and going...so of course I have to say something about "perhaps losing weight might make you less prone to being bumped into...."

:spock:

You're going to suck on the cross examination...

Phobia
05-16-2009, 09:33 AM
Don't know if anyone has posted this yet or not, but I would find that dumb ****ing **** and make her life miserable. Make her wish she never ****ed with you! I am always in the mind set of don't get mad get even. I have terrorized people for ****ing with me. I once got some rude phone credit collector guy who thought he could be a dick to me. He wasn't even calling for me. He had the wrong number and they kept calling over and over even after I told them that no one by that name lives here. Unfortunetly for him I can be very obsessed when it comes to getting revenge. I actually tracked that ****er down by doing a little research. I got his home number and started calling his ass and ****ing with him. It brought such joy in my life to do so.

Your handle should be changed from BigRichard to PettyRichard.

Phobia
05-16-2009, 09:35 AM
Oh, I get them confused sometimes even though Hamas is so much more militant. Thanks for the clarification.

Demonpenz
05-16-2009, 09:44 AM
I am willing to bet he was ALOT Drunker than what he is saying.

Phobia
05-16-2009, 09:49 AM
So, Mr. Hootie, let me understand something... you said the following.

Is this correct? Ok, but earlier, you stated...

:spock:

You're going to suck on the cross examination...

That's not demeaning though. He's just offering helpful fitness advice.

kstater
05-16-2009, 09:55 AM
I guess I'm missing your complaint. You're asked to leave a private establishment, you refuse. Isn't that the definition of trespassing?

I'm guessing Hootie just missed this question. I'm sure he didn't conveniently ignore it.

FAX
05-16-2009, 10:24 AM

ROFL

I remember that, now. It was a Chinese girl, in fact. According to him, she started it, but when he used the LJFRBT (Larry Johnson Female Relationship Building Technique) on her she kicked his ass in the street. ROFL

If I've said it once, I've said it a thousand times; Before you throw a drink on a Chinese girl, be sure you've mastered both the judy kick and the egg roll defensive posture.

FAX

KCBOSS1
05-16-2009, 10:51 AM
After I were cleared of the whole thing, I would go to the management of the bar as calmly as possible and explain the whole deal and let them how badly this was handled with the bouncers involved present. Maybe it will prevent this from happening to some poor schmoe later. They won't think you have an ax to grind because you were already cleared and don't stand to gain anything by clearing this with them. I do have to say, that even though you didn't hit the girl, wouldn't it just have been better to just ignore the whole bunch and walk on? Hard not to do, I guess.

Cannibal
05-16-2009, 11:40 AM
Years of being a delinquent finally caught up to me the other night...

So, I worked until about 10 PM...and I was very tired...but my friends wanted to go out and I didn't argue, plus we live in a new town now so I figured I'd go check out the landscape...

We went to a bar I've been to a million times and had a few drinks...then around midnight my friend and I decided to go check out a more "happening" place...and it was super super crowded.

I went to buy a round of drinks at the amazingly crowded bar, and I'm pretty sober at this point...shit, almost totally sober...as I'm walking back to where my friend is with a pitcher and a few glasses, I accidentally bump into a bigger girl and she goes BALLISTIC.

I'm not kidding...and then her friends start chiming in etc...and I'm like "calm down, it's ****ing crowded!"

They keep going, and going, and going...so of course I have to say something about "perhaps losing weight might make you less prone to being bumped into...."

To which prompts these bitches to tell the bouncers that I "hit" the girl...

Are you kidding?

So the bouncers head over to me and tell me I have to leave...to which I say I'm not going to leave until A) I finish my drink I JUST ORDERED, or B) I get the money back + tip for drinks I just ordered.

To which they say fine...walk away...

10 minutes later 5 ****ing campus police show up, cuff me, and arrest me.

No joke.

Then I get charged with criminal tresspassing and have to post $120 to bond myself out (which I'll never see again)...and show up at court the next day at 1:30 PM.

I sit there for two friggin' hours watching dumbasses who beat their girlfriends get arraigned...finally I walk up, and get my little judge speak about blah blah blah...

Anyways...I had the opportunity to have a public defender do my case, or hire a lawyer. I decided I was going to look into hiring a lawyer, especially since we have a family lawyer who would probably do my shit for free...

Maximum penalty is 6 months in jail and some type of fine...

I have no priors and to be honest, it's really a bullshit charge where I have eye witnesses who are dumbfounded on how I got arrested in the first place.

I'd really like my god damn $100 back (they say $20 is forfeited no matter what for paper work by the sheriffs office - which is bullshit)...especially when the only reason this all happened was because some bitches cried wolf when nothing happened whatsoever...and the bouncers only kicked me out because I'm a dude.

Notice I was charged with criminal trespassing and nothing to do with "hitting" the girl...since obviously everyone knew that was a bunch of bullshit.

Anyone think these charges have any chance of sticking? Should I fight them? Should I just get a public defender and get it over with? Any experts out there?

This post makes me want violence inflicted on the lard assed c unt that caused your trouble. But I am a sociapath sometimes.

KCChiefsMan
05-16-2009, 11:42 AM
And you often wonder out loud why I think you're a douchebag?

ican.

like I said in a previous post, I based that comment with the assumption that his story was true and accurate.

StcChief
05-16-2009, 11:49 AM
after midnite Crowded bar.... hmmm.
The only thing open after midnite are hospital's and legs.... and Hottie missed on both.

kstater
05-16-2009, 12:17 PM
like I said in a previous post, I based that comment with the assumption that his story was true and accurate.

I'm going to go out on a limb and guess that the story is not 100% accurate.

Pioli Zombie
05-16-2009, 12:21 PM
You never EVER discuss a womans weight. This is worse than murder or child molestation. Didn't you know that????
Posted via Mobile Device

Phobia
05-16-2009, 12:37 PM
I'm going to go out on a limb and guess that the story is not 100% accurate.

Heh. What was your first, second, and third clue?

kstater
05-16-2009, 12:40 PM
Heh. What was your first, second, and third clue?

I'm sure there are plenty of 150 lb bouncers that get scared easily and call the cops over every "non" confrontation.

Tits McGee
05-16-2009, 12:40 PM
Most bars have "security" cameras just for situations like this. Go back during the day and see if they have a tape on that night. Do you know the bitches names in question? Fuzzy Navels forever...

Demonpenz
05-16-2009, 12:42 PM
Here is what I bet went down. Hootie was piss drunk, not drunk enough where he can't walk yet, but very drunk by his standards he is not that drunk. So he is horny decides to go the a club trying to pick up a woman. He sees a bunch of guys that are retarded with girls so he is frustrated. He tries to drown his sorrows and avoid going to back to the bar a bunch of times, so he orders two at a time, forgetting this makes you look like a dumb drunk. When I tries to go get his drink there is a girl in his way, a girl that may be big, but hey if he has a couple ten more drinks he would probably fuck her. The guy puts the drinks out like an alcoholic carrot to the drunken ass waiting on the drinks, he asks the girl to move but her fat ass can't move very far so he squeezes through, trying oh so hard to get that booze he so much wants. She backs up on accident because he is too weak to fit through he pushes her and calls her a fat bitch. His push is so weak and puny it is mistaken to be some sort of a rabbit punch. Bouncers come over, see he is drunk kicks him out.

CoMoChief
05-16-2009, 01:04 PM
Get a lawyer and sue the bar for discrimination for being a male.

gblowfish
05-16-2009, 01:48 PM
You're lucky that fat chick didn't kick your ass.

Iowanian
05-16-2009, 01:53 PM
Life check list.

1. Stop acting like an irresponsible Dbag.
2. See management once #1 is completed.

StcChief
05-16-2009, 01:54 PM
I'm sure there are plenty of 150 lb bouncers that get scared easily and call the cops over every "non" confrontation.the major 'hole' in the story.

Iowanian
05-16-2009, 01:57 PM
PS. Stop talking shit and hiding behind your posse for protection.

I'm sure there are plenty of 150lb bouncers/patrols that could drop hootie and the blowfish like a sack of hamas' dogshit.

Bwana
05-16-2009, 03:07 PM
Nice! That will look fantastic on the backgound check, if you ever apply for a real job.

StcChief
05-16-2009, 03:17 PM
Nice! That will look fantastic on the backgound check, if you ever apply for a real job.this.... the gift that just keeps on giving. Like it or not this will be a very Expensive night out for Hootie.

Lawyer up dude.

KCChiefsMan
05-16-2009, 03:19 PM
he could just use a diversion, if he hasn't used 1 already.

T-post Tom
05-16-2009, 03:21 PM
I don't want to end up paying a lawyer for this bullshit charge, since I know I'll get a slap on the wrist even if I have a PD do my case...but I don't want to pay ANY type of fine for this bullshit...and I know how the legal system works around here...if I pay a lawyer, he'll have contacts in the district attorneys office, and they'll either drop the charge outright or lessen it to something that involves me paying court costs and staying out of trouble for some period of time...

Which is total bullshit since the pussy ass bouncers didn't even have the balls to tell me they were getting the police involved...if they had pushed it a little harder I would have ****ing left...but spending $12 + $3 tip on drinks that I hadn't even had a sip of and getting kicked out for ACCIDENTALLY bumping into someone was plain ridiculous.

I'm sorry that I don't have a vagina...douche bag 19 year old bouncers didn't even ask if I had a side to the story...I can't believe how pussified these bars are...the bar I went to in Normal never would have backdoor policed anyone...that's just ridiculous.

It wasn't karma that caught up to you. Good luck in court.

Rain Man
05-16-2009, 03:39 PM
Here is what I bet went down. Hootie was piss drunk, not drunk enough where he can't walk yet, but very drunk by his standards he is not that drunk. So he is horny decides to go the a club trying to pick up a woman. He sees a bunch of guys that are retarded with girls so he is frustrated. He tries to drown his sorrows and avoid going to back to the bar a bunch of times, so he orders two at a time, forgetting this makes you look like a dumb drunk. When I tries to go get his drink there is a girl in his way, a girl that may be big, but hey if he has a couple ten more drinks he would probably **** her. The guy puts the drinks out like an alcoholic carrot to the drunken ass waiting on the drinks, he asks the girl to move but her fat ass can't move very far so he squeezes through, trying oh so hard to get that booze he so much wants. She backs up on accident because he is too weak to fit through he pushes her and calls her a fat bitch. His push is so weak and puny it is mistaken to be some sort of a rabbit punch. Bouncers come over, see he is drunk kicks him out.

My theory: when he sobers up, he'll realize that the fat girl was really a maple tree, her friends were squirrels, and the campus police with handcuffs was really a barbed wire fence. But the judge is real and he's on trial for a triple murder.

RNR
05-16-2009, 04:50 PM
What most likely happened is was trying to pick up the fat chick and she told the bouncer he would not leave her alone. Bouncer walks over to his drunk ass and says you are out of here. He asks what for and the bouncer says you were hitting on the fat chick and she wants you leave. He swells up and says I never hit her and I aint leaving! The bouncer walks off shaking his head and calls the cops. Hence the criminal trespass charge

Earthling
05-16-2009, 06:59 PM
Hell, next time just smile, say sorry sweety, my fault, and what are ya drinkin' so i can buy one for ya on me..? Much more pleasant ending to story.

Douche Baggins
05-16-2009, 07:03 PM
LMAO....I wonder if Hootie has ever bought a drink for a cow.

EyePod
05-16-2009, 07:34 PM
Incorrect.

You totally have to fight this. You will win. I think it's worth it, but that's me. Is it worth your time/effort/money? You'd have to list this thing on any application for any job you're going to apply to. I think you'll also have to list the arrest, but they'd appreciate it a lot more if you don't get anything else on your record.

StcChief
05-16-2009, 07:34 PM
LMAO....I wonder if Hootie has ever bought a drink for a cow.big girls need love too, you should take what you can get.

Douche Baggins
05-16-2009, 07:42 PM
big girls need love too, you should take what you can get.

I can do much better than the moo-moo parade.

btlook1
05-16-2009, 07:58 PM
I can do much better than the moo-moo parade.

So you can do much better Claythan? We haven't seen you do any better than that yet?? Unless there is something you want to tell us...What are you holding out for? Just pop that cherry on a big chick...just make sure she's not to big....

Douche Baggins
05-16-2009, 08:02 PM
So you can do much better Claythan? We haven't seen you do any better than that yet?? Unless there is something you want to tell us...What are you holding out for? Just pop that cherry on a big chick...just make sure she's not to big....

Dude I made out with a 99-pounder weeks ago....so let's just get over this "just fuck a fatty" mentality. It's not good for my disposition, especially when personal trainers are hitting on me.

Bugeater
05-16-2009, 08:14 PM
You totally have to fight this. You will win.
ROFL

StcChief
05-16-2009, 08:21 PM
Dude I made out with a 99-pounder weeks ago....so let's just get over this "just fuck a fatty" mentality. It's not good for my disposition, especially when personal trainers are hitting on me.
remember go slow with her, you have saved your cherry this long.....

Does she know your "cherry", that can be a big turn on or off to her. you decide.ROFL

bigbucks24
05-17-2009, 10:27 AM
After I were cleared of the whole thing, I would go to the management of the bar as calmly as possible and explain the whole deal and let them how badly this was handled with the bouncers involved present. Maybe it will prevent this from happening to some poor schmoe later. They won't think you have an ax to grind because you were already cleared and don't stand to gain anything by clearing this with them. I do have to say, that even though you didn't hit the girl, wouldn't it just have been better to just ignore the whole bunch and walk on? Hard not to do, I guess.

See, thats the thing. I don't think he gets cleared. My experience is its an open and shut case. Property owner (or representative thereof) asks a person to leave the premisis. The person in question (let's just call them Hootie for this example) refuses. Then Hootie is guilty of trespassing. Forget the "girl vs. boy" part. Forget the "she lied" part. Forget the "I have witnesses that say I didn't hit her" part. Forget the "they had to find something to charge me with to save face" part. They are charging him with the easiest thing wih which to get a conviction--trespassing. I think he;s found guilty.

bigbucks24
05-17-2009, 10:45 AM
Nice! That will look fantastic on the backgound check, if you ever apply for a real job.

Ding! Ding! Ding! We have a winner!

Interviewer: So, Mr. Hootie, I see you have a conviction for tresspassing?

Hootie: Yeah, but it wasn't my fault. I bumped into some fat girl and she lied and they kicked me out but I wouldn't leave because I just bought drinks.

Interviewer: So you choose to pay $1200 in fines, attorney fees and court costs because you didn't want to leave $15 worth of booze?

Hootie: Yeah. Do I get the job in your finance department?

Interviewer: We'll get back with you. NEXT!

Next interviewer: So, Mr. Hootie, I see you have a conviction for trespassing?

Hootie: Yeah, but it wasn't my fault. I bumped into some fat girl and she lied and they kicked me out but I wouldn't leave because I just bought drinks.

Next Interviewer: So a person in authority asked you to do something and you refused because you didn't agree with the order?

Hootie: Yeah. Do I get the job working in your company?

Next Interviewer: We'll get back with you. NEXT!

Hootie to friend: This economy sucks. Jobs are scarce. I can't land a job for nothing.

Fade to black.

btlook1
05-17-2009, 11:38 PM
Dude I made out with a 99-pounder weeks ago....so let's just get over this "just **** a fatty" mentality. It's not good for my disposition, especially when personal trainers are hitting on me.

Yea right Claythan...you made out with a 99-pounder weeks ago. But you couldn't close the deal? Are you really trying to get laid or not? Because if you are trying as hard as you say you are then you should just put yourself in the Fail thread! Dude just quit worrying and go get some! I mean everyone here is pulling for you to finally get laid and you still can't get the job done!

Katipan
05-18-2009, 04:47 AM
I mean everyone here is pulling for you to finally get laid and you still can't get the job done!
thats not saying
much considering most of us pull for the chiefs
Posted via Mobile Device

Earthling
05-18-2009, 07:03 AM
thats not saying
much considering most of us pull for the chiefs
Posted via Mobile Device

ROFLROFL

Douche Baggins
05-18-2009, 07:34 AM
Yea right Claythan...you made out with a 99-pounder weeks ago. But you couldn't close the deal? Are you really trying to get laid or not? Because if you are trying as hard as you say you are then you should just put yourself in the Fail thread!

I'm not really trying that hard. I don't go out to bars and clubs.

Mr. Plow
05-18-2009, 07:54 AM
Sorry to hear it Hootie. Good luck in fighting it.