PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Gunther still unwilling to accept responsibility

Count Alex's Wins
05-16-2009, 09:38 AM
It was all the rookies' fault!

http://det.scout.com/2/865293.html

QUOTE TO NOTE: "For people to think you can put five rookies on a defense and stop anybody, you can do it for three quarters. But in the fourth quarter when the vet stands up and looks at you and says, 'Well, son, now it's time for me to kick your ass,' that's what they do."

-- Lions defensive coordinator Gunther Cunningham, who played several rookies in Kansas City last year.

DeezNutz
05-16-2009, 09:39 AM
He and Herm are soulmates.

Count Alex's Wins
05-16-2009, 09:41 AM
He and Herm are soulmates.

I doubt it. Gunther threw Herm under the bus weeks ago:

"I’ve gone through three years of playing zone defense because I was loyal to Herm Edwards. That’s what he wanted."

Translation: We sucked because of Herm. We sucked because of the rookies. It's not my fault. Never has been.

Chiefnj2
05-16-2009, 09:42 AM
Detroit doesn't know what they've gotten themselves into.

milkman
05-16-2009, 09:43 AM
I can not stand that stupid son of a bitch.

Count Alex's Wins
05-16-2009, 09:45 AM
I can not stand that stupid son of a bitch.

I wrote this last night. Just for kicks.

http://kan.scout.com/2/865348.html

So we’re left with the Detroit Lions and the Kansas City Chiefs. Only one team can wear our crown. Who is it? What separates the coaching staff in Detroit from the coaching staff in Kansas City?

Both are headed up by men who were highly successful coordinators (Schwartz in Tennessee, Haley in Arizona) on their previous teams. Both have offensive coordinators who are former failed head coaches (Scott Linehan and Chan Gailey). Both have wide receivers coaches who previously played wide receiver in the NFL for the New England Patriots.

But only one coaching staff has Gunther Cunningham as defensive coordinator. Is this a negative or a positive? We’ll let history decide. Cunningham has served as a defensive coordinator on three different NFL teams across 12 seasons. Shocking fact: no defense led by Cunningham has ever won a postseason game.

While it is true that the 1993 Raiders won a playoff game in which Cunningham served as defensive coordinator, it was Oakland’s offense that won the game. Jeff Hostetler threw for 294 yards and three touchdowns. Napoleon McCallum ran for three touchdowns. James Jett (http://kan.scout.com/a.z?s=115&p=8&c=1&nid=3131272) and Tim Brown (http://kan.scout.com/a.z?s=115&p=8&c=1&nid=1602502) caught touchdowns.

Cunningham’s defense couldn’t stop John Elway from throwing for 302 yards and three scores of his own that day. Oakland’s offense simply outscored Denver’s. The Raiders needed every inch of their 427 yards.

So, technically, it’s true: no defense led by Cunningham has ever won a postseason game. In fact, this tradition dates back to 1979, when the California Bears lost the Garden State Bowl. Cunningham’s defense gave up 28 points that day.

How does Cunningham compare to Chiefs’ defensive coordinator Clancy Pendergast? As we know, Pendergast’s Arizona defense turned in a brilliant performance in last year’s divisional playoffs, holding the Panthers to 13 points, shutting down Steve Smith and forcing Jake Delhomme (http://kan.scout.com/a.z?s=115&p=8&c=1&nid=4346996) into five turnovers. Pendergast’s defense won a postseason game!

Do we need any more proof? According to our elaborate and foolproof process of elimination, clearly, the Kansas City Chiefs are not the worst team in the NFL. However, they could be among the eight worst. Hopefully this helps Chiefs fans sleep at night.

<script> var premiumFlag = 0; </script> <!--end STORY DISPLAY-->

DeezNutz
05-16-2009, 09:49 AM

I'm speaking simply of the fact that both go to great lengths to eschew responsibility.

talastan
05-16-2009, 09:58 AM
Wow! :eek: Talk about denial.

Goonther will never accept responsiblity for his sorry job here in KC. Oh, well I think we're better for both him and Herm being gone IMO. It was obvious that the lack of endurance had little to do with rookies and more to the sorry coaching staff and their lack of conditioning and strength training. Just look at how hard everyone out of Arrowhead says Haley is working them.

Skip Towne
05-16-2009, 10:08 AM
Sure Gunther is going to deflect blame. If he admits it nobody would hire him.

SCChief
05-16-2009, 10:13 AM
Sure Gunther is going to deflect blame. If he admits it nobody would hire him.

Yep! The same it is with ANY Defensive Coordinator.

When was the last time you saw a D Coordinator stand up in front of the media and say "I couldn't coach a group of crack addicts to increase their intake, much less coach an NFL defense"? It won't happen... it is admitting abject failure, which is to essentially end your career.

DaWolf
05-16-2009, 10:14 AM

Translation: We sucked because of Herm. We sucked because of the rookies. It's not my fault. Never has been.

I'm too lazy to do it, but there is an article here if you search for Gunther where he talks about how pissed off he is because people are saying that he has issues with Herm because of the zone, and that he has zero problems with it and welcomes it and it is a marriage made in heaven.

Gunther has no idea what a joke he has become...

FringeNC
05-16-2009, 10:21 AM
Gunther is as big a piece of shit as Herm Edwards, and that is saying something.

B_Ambuehl
05-16-2009, 10:26 AM
Gunther deserves to be jacked with for some of the things he's said about players, but don't think you have some big upgrade in Clancy Pendergast. He coordinated a defense that rarely played up to their talent level and was annually among the leagues worst.

Smed1065
05-16-2009, 10:49 AM
I will admit I was a Gunther fan but that was like 10 years ago. He is and was a part of CP IMO.

No proof and no results but a hero?

WTF.

We love hope like this every year!

I am betting the over now though. You know I am crazy but 6 is good. I mean in 1 year?

KCDC
05-16-2009, 10:49 AM
Yeah, but who was worse, Gun or Greg Robinson? I tend to like an attack mentality as opposed to a read and react philosophy. So, maybe I'm a Gun apologist, though, he looked alot smarter when Jared Allen was with us. ;)

htismaqe
05-16-2009, 10:50 AM
Yeah, but who was worse, Gun or Greg Robinson? I tend to like an attack mentality as opposed to a read and react philosophy. So, maybe I'm a Gun apologist, though, he looked alot smarter when Jared Allen was with us. ;)

Why is the question even relevant? They're both awful, so who cares who is better? That's like asking someone to eat dog shit because hey, at least it's not cat shit - cat shit tastes awful!

htismaqe
05-16-2009, 10:51 AM
Gunther deserves to be jacked with for some of the things he's said about players, but don't think you have some big upgrade in Clancy Pendergast. He coordinated a defense that rarely played up to their talent level and was annually among the leagues worst.

Nobody thinks we got an upgrade in Pendergast. But thanks again for reminding us that you're smarter than us.

htismaqe
05-16-2009, 10:52 AM
It's not my fault. Never has been.

That pretty much sums up his entire career.

When things go right, it's because he got involved. And when they go wrong, it's somebody else's fault.

DeezNutz
05-16-2009, 10:52 AM
I like red wine, which is why I prefer dog shit to cat droppings. The latter consumes far less red meat, which doesn't pair well with my Shiraz.

RINGLEADER
05-16-2009, 10:59 AM
"RUN THE BALL AND PLAY DEFENSE!"

htismaqe
05-16-2009, 11:05 AM
I like red wine, which is why I prefer dog shit to cat droppings. The latter consumes far less red meat, which doesn't pair well with my Shiraz.

ROFL

StcChief
05-16-2009, 12:33 PM
Gun is now in Detriot....moving down the NFL food chain. If he is truely in charge, it's all on him.

CoMoChief
05-16-2009, 12:53 PM
Gunther has a point. Anyone else think a defense filled with rookies is going to be any good right off the bat? You're fuckin retarded if you say yes.

Smed1065
05-16-2009, 12:56 PM

Oh, Denver coach or non denver coach?

U work for rainman?

:evil:

Cannibal
05-16-2009, 12:59 PM
Wonder what KCJ thinks about this.

Mecca
05-16-2009, 01:11 PM
And if it was a bunch of vets Gunther would claim they were to old and were tired and fatigued in the 4th...it's always an excuse with that guy.

FringeNC
05-16-2009, 01:21 PM

There is no doubt in my mind Pendergast is an upgrade. How much of an upgrade is to be determined, but Gunther was completely incompetent.

htismaqe
05-16-2009, 01:24 PM
Gunther has a point. Anyone else think a defense filled with rookies is going to be any good right off the bat? You're ****in retarded if you say yes.

Way to completely miss the point.

Fruit Ninja
05-16-2009, 01:27 PM

Herm threw the players every week under the bus and never ever took any blame for it. Herm is 10x worse. Most coaches will say, i guess i didnt do my job well enough. Not Herm, he did a great job. lol

CoMoChief
05-16-2009, 02:11 PM
Way to completely miss the point.

Nope, pretty much am spot on. Its amazing how this place bashes former coaches and players to the smallest degree. One word comes out of the mouth of a former coach or player and this place goes bizzerk whines and cries like little girls.

htismaqe
05-16-2009, 02:26 PM
Nope, pretty much am spot on. Its amazing how this place bashes former coaches and players to the smallest degree. One word comes out of the mouth of a former coach or player and this place goes bizzerk whines and cries like little girls.

ROFL

Much more than one word came out of Gunther's mouth.

Let me tell you 5 words that NEVER came out of his mouth, though:

"I'm sorry, it's my fault."

htismaqe
05-16-2009, 02:26 PM
Herm threw the players every week under the bus and never ever took any blame for it. Herm is 10x worse. Most coaches will say, i guess i didnt do my job well enough. Not Herm, he did a great job. lol

So Herm doing it makes it ok for Gunther to do it?

By the way, Gunther was doing it YEARS before Herm was ever a head coach in the league, maybe Herm learned it from watching Gunther.

CoMoChief
05-16-2009, 02:27 PM
ROFL

Much more than one word came out of Gunther's mouth.

Let me tell you 5 words that NEVER came out of his mouth, though:

"I'm sorry, it's my fault."

WHO ****ING CARES?!?!?!

htismaqe
05-16-2009, 02:33 PM
WHO ****ING CARES?!?!?!

Obviously you do, or you wouldnt' be spending so much time defending him.

Reaper16
05-16-2009, 02:36 PM
WHO ****ING CARES?!?!?!
Sasha Kaun.

Spicy McHaggis
05-16-2009, 02:40 PM
I fail to see the issue here. Players too young = Get your ass kicked in the 4th quarter. Players too old = Get your ass kicked whenever.

You get Gun a team of All-Pro defensive players in the prime of their careers, he can have success.

CoMoChief
05-16-2009, 02:43 PM
Sasha Kaun.

Grrrrrrr:mad:

Fruit Ninja
05-16-2009, 02:45 PM
So Herm doing it makes it ok for Gunther to do it?

By the way, Gunther was doing it YEARS before Herm was ever a head coach in the league, maybe Herm learned it from watching Gunther.

I didnt say that. I just said Herm was worse. I dont hate gun like some people do on here, it was obvious he wasnt playing his style of defense i know it was becuase of Herm. But it is what it is. He's on another team, and we have Pendergast (or however you spell it) Its a new page. We will see what they do.

the Talking Can
05-16-2009, 02:45 PM

gunther is a fraud and a clown

he, more than any single person not named Carl, is most responsible for the complete ass sucking failure of the Chiefs post marty...as HC and as DC

he wouldn't know talent if talent crapped in his mouth....

CoMoChief
05-16-2009, 02:53 PM
Obviously you do, or you wouldnt' be spending so much time defending him.

Its just fucking stupid how a simple quote about how rookies transition to the pro game from someone who no longer is a part of this team can turn into a 3 page rant of how he never took responsibility when no one here knows what went on behind closed doors while he was here in KC.

This is just as fucking dumb as the Jared Allen thread yesterday.

CoMoChief
05-16-2009, 02:56 PM

he, more than any single person not named Carl, is most responsible for the complete ass sucking failure of the Chiefs post marty...as HC and as DC

Right, the fact that we couldnt draft any players that are worth a shit didn't hurt us at all right? If anyone hurt us at all it was Dick Vermeil and the win now philosophy with aging vets and literally saying fuck you to any draft we ever had under him.

the Talking Can
05-16-2009, 02:58 PM
Its just ****ing stupid how a simple quote about how rookies transition to the pro game from someone who no longer is a part of this team can turn into a 3 page rant of how he never took responsibility when no one here knows what went on behind closed doors while he was here in KC.

This is just as ****ing dumb as the Jared Allen thread yesterday.

gunther has a long history of failure and throwing people under the bus....

i've yet to think of a better word than clown to describe his pointless tough talk and embarrassing hyperbole about shitty players...

the Talking Can
05-16-2009, 02:59 PM
Right, the fact that we couldnt draft any players that are worth a shit didn't hurt us at all right? If anyone hurt us at all it was Dick Vermeil and the win now philosophy with aging vets and literally saying **** you to any draft we ever had under him.

Gunther was involved in those drafts...he is personally responsible for Siavii, and Kendrell Bell in FA, and more...

he is a clueless moron whose only talent is failing and blaming others

Fruit Ninja
05-16-2009, 02:59 PM

You gotta be fucking Kidding. All aside, after Carl it was Lamar Hunt. He was to faithful to the guys he let run the ship. There is no way a HC that took over the mess that Marty left, then the mess that Greg Robinson left should be 2nd in failures in Carls Tenure. You gotta be fucking smoking crack.

It was Lamar plain and simple. Gun had us decent in what was it 2007, we were moving up the d was getting some pass rush and we were stoping teams at times. It wasnt elite, but it was turning, then we trade Jared Allen and have no pass rush while still tryign to play the fucking cover 2 bullshit becusae thats what Hardheaded fucking Herm wanted.

1. Carl
2. Lamar
3. Herm

the Talking Can
05-16-2009, 03:01 PM
You gotta be ****ing Kidding. All aside, after Carl it was Lamar Hunt. He was to faithful to the guys he let run the ship. There is no way a HC that took over the mess that Marty left, then the mess that Greg Robinson left should be 2nd in failures in Carls Tenure. You gotta be ****ing smoking crack.

It was Lamar plain and simple. Gun had us decent in what was it 2007, we were moving up the d was getting some pass rush and we were stoping teams at times. It wasnt elite, but it was turning, then we trade Jared Allen and have no pass rush while still tryign to play the ****ing cover 2 bullshit becusae thats what Hardheaded ****ing Herm wanted.

1. Carl
2. Lamar
3. Herm

Gunther's team quit on him...Gunther was a fucking disaster as a HC

he stint as DC and "talent evaluator" likewise is an embarrassing failure

fail is all he does...well, and blame others, like you are...

Fruit Ninja
05-16-2009, 03:04 PM
Gunther's team quit on him...Gunther was a ****ing disaster as a HC

he stint as DC and "talent evaluator" likewise is an embarrassing failure

fail is all he does...well, and blame others, like you are...The team had already quit on Marty the season before. Gun had to try to take it over. It was a big pay raise and i dont blame him for taking the job. He's probably not head coaching material. He said that himself, but to blame him number 2? fuck no.

Lamar and Herm. 2-14 Even Gun's teams were 8-8.

htismaqe
05-16-2009, 03:11 PM
Its just ****ing stupid how a simple quote about how rookies transition to the pro game from someone who no longer is a part of this team can turn into a 3 page rant of how he never took responsibility when no one here knows what went on behind closed doors while he was here in KC.

This is just as ****ing dumb as the Jared Allen thread yesterday.

Gunther ran this team into the ground. TWICE.

What's stupid is that you think this is about ONE QUOTE. This is about TEN PLUS YEARS of complete and utter failure from a guy who doesn't have the BALLS to admit that he maybe, MAYBE, should share some of the blame.

htismaqe
05-16-2009, 03:12 PM
Right, the fact that we couldnt draft any players that are worth a shit didn't hurt us at all right? If anyone hurt us at all it was Dick Vermeil and the win now philosophy with aging vets and literally saying **** you to any draft we ever had under him.

GUNTHER drafted Sylvester Morris. GUNTHER drafted William fucking Bartee. Those were HIS guys. The two years under Head Coach Gunther Cunningham set the stage for everything that followed.

htismaqe
05-16-2009, 03:13 PM
You gotta be ****ing Kidding. All aside, after Carl it was Lamar Hunt. He was to faithful to the guys he let run the ship. There is no way a HC that took over the mess that Marty left, then the mess that Greg Robinson left should be 2nd in failures in Carls Tenure. You gotta be ****ing smoking crack.

It was Lamar plain and simple. Gun had us decent in what was it 2007, we were moving up the d was getting some pass rush and we were stoping teams at times. It wasnt elite, but it was turning, then we trade Jared Allen and have no pass rush while still tryign to play the ****ing cover 2 bullshit becusae thats what Hardheaded ****ing Herm wanted.

1. Carl
2. Lamar
3. Herm

GUNTHER said the Cover 2 would work. GUNTHER said all the talk about it not being HIS defense was bunk.

So you're calling him a LIAR just to defend him.

Count Alex's Wins
05-16-2009, 03:13 PM
This thread has exceeded my wildest expectations.

I also forgot what an awesome Guntherbasher Parker was. He's like the Darth Vader to KCJohnny's Obi-Wan.

htismaqe
05-16-2009, 03:14 PM
The team had already quit on Marty the season before. Gun had to try to take it over. It was a big pay raise and i dont blame him for taking the job. He's probably not head coaching material. He said that himself, but to blame him number 2? **** no.

The team didn't quit on Gunther in 1999. They quit on him with 2 games left in 2000. TWO YEARS removed from Marty.

It's always somebody else's fault - Teflon Cunningham can do no wrong.

the Talking Can
05-16-2009, 03:17 PM
The team had already quit on Marty the season before. Gun had to try to take it over. It was a big pay raise and i dont blame him for taking the job. He's probably not head coaching material. He said that himself, but to blame him number 2? **** no.

hilarious...Gun is never responsible for anything.....why? dunno, just because

Gunther is a fraud and clown

Smed1065
05-16-2009, 03:20 PM
WPI still unwilling to accept responsibility.

I find this funny from a Scout "employee"

Count Alex's Wins
05-16-2009, 03:22 PM

I find this funny from a Scout "employee"

I accept full responsibility for our awesome website.

BigRock
05-16-2009, 03:24 PM

Gun's "simple quote" about rookies is more of his CYA routine, which started when he blamed Herm's scheme.

Gun ran the defense for 4 seasons without a rookie movement. It sucked then, too. He ran the defense for 2 seasons without Herm. It sucked then, too. For Gun to even remotely try to deflect blame away from himself is an insult to anyone with a functioning brain.

And your "behind closed doors" scenario is even worse. If Gun took the blame in private, only to cover his ass and blame others in public, it makes him an even bigger fraud than he already is.

htismaqe
05-16-2009, 03:26 PM
Gun's "simple quote" about rookies is more of his CYA routine, which started when he blamed Herm's scheme.

Gun ran the defense for 4 seasons without a rookie movement. It sucked then, too. He ran the defense for 2 seasons without Herm. It sucked then, too. For Gun to even remotely try to deflect blame away from himself is an insult to anyone with a functioning brain.

And your "behind closed doors" scenario is even worse. If Gun took the blame in private, only to cover his ass and blame others in public, it makes him an even bigger fraud than he already is.

It started in 1999, when he said that the team was sputtering because HE wasn't involved enough in coaching the individual units, aka the coordinators weren't doing their jobs. And when it didn't improve, guess who was at fault? Why, the coordinators of course.

Fruit Ninja
05-16-2009, 03:26 PM
hilarious...Gun is never responsible for anything.....why? dunno, just because

Gunther is a fraud and clown

I didnt say he wasnt responsible for it. I said he's not the 2nd person to blame after Carl. Did i not say he probalby shouldn't have been a head coach and that he has said the same thing? How about lets blame alot of that on Vermeil as well. The guy left this team with nothing but aging ass veterans. He seen that the window had closed and he ****ing bailed.

Gun does deserves some of the blame. Everyone does that has been running this team since well for the last 40 years. Marty did a great job in helping turn this team around. Then in his what 10th year lost the team so he moved on.

htismaqe
05-16-2009, 03:29 PM
I didnt say he wasnt responsible for it. I said he's not the 2nd person to blame after Carl. Did i not say he probalby shouldn't have been a head coach and that he has said the same thing? How about lets blame alot of that on Vermeil as well. The guy left this team with nothing but aging ass veterans. He seen that the window had closed and he ****ing bailed.

Gun does deserves some of the blame. Everyone does that has been running this team since well for the last 40 years. Marty did a great job in helping turn this team around. Then in his what 10th year lost the team so he moved on.

Vermeil already TOOK the blame. Gunther never did. That's the problem. Gunther is just like Herm - it's always somebody else's fault.

I said this in another thread about Gunther - I could care less about Gunther the coach, I have a problem with Gunther the "man". Zero integrity, zero guts. Big talk and no results. He's a person of low character and shouldn't ever be anywhere near the Chiefs again.

SnakeXJones
05-16-2009, 04:24 PM
Him and Herm should be tied to a tree and have every season ticket holders of both 07 & 08 seasons get one hit per holder(s).

googlegoogle
05-17-2009, 05:52 PM
Gunther looked great with the Titans.

Reaper16
05-17-2009, 05:55 PM
Best bump I've ever seen. Congrats. :rolleyes:

chiefs1111
05-17-2009, 06:04 PM
Im glad Gunther is gone,sick of hearing his excuses..

Count Alex's Wins
05-17-2009, 06:07 PM
Best bump I've ever seen. Congrats. :rolleyes:

My threads are always bumpworthy.

Reaper16
05-17-2009, 06:09 PM
My threads are always bumpworthy.
No thread needs to be bumped by a stupid post.

kstater
05-17-2009, 06:21 PM
Gun was finally close to getting the players he needed and we let him go.

Count Alex's Wins
05-17-2009, 06:23 PM

Now he's in Detroit and he has Eric Hicks.

We fucked it up!

Delano
05-17-2009, 06:24 PM

Sure I think about you now and then
But it's been a long, long time
I've got a good life now, and I've moved on
So when you cross my mind...

I try not to think about what might have been
Cause that was then
And we have taken different roads
We can't go back again
There's no use givin in
And theres no way to know
What might have been

We can sit and talk about this all night long
And wonder why we didn't last
Yes, they might be the best days we will ever know
But we'll have to leave them in the past...

So try not to think about what might have been
Cause that was then
We can't go back again
There's no use givin in
What might have been

That same old look in your eyes
It's a beautiful night, I'm so tempted to stay
But too much time has gone by
We should just say good bye, and turn and walk away...

And try not to think about what might have been
Cause that was then
We can't go back again
There's no use givin in
What might have been
No we'll never know, what might have been

Just say goodbye, kstater, and turn and walk away.

Raised On Riots
05-17-2009, 06:54 PM

Yep, it's time:

Play CoMo and Gunther off, Keyboard Cat!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/J---aiyznGQ&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/J---aiyznGQ&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Raised On Riots
05-17-2009, 07:00 PM
Cunther and Al; a match made in Heaven.

TinyEvel
05-17-2009, 08:47 PM

http://kan.scout.com/2/865348.html

PREMIUM CONTENT!!!!! FTW!!!11!!!!!

:whackit:

Raised On Riots
05-17-2009, 08:54 PM

We know the Chiefs have great young talent in the secondary with players like Brandon Flowers (http://kan.scout.com/a.z?s=115&p=8&c=1&nid=4307445), Brandon Carr (http://kan.scout.com/a.z?s=115&p=8&c=1&nid=4307408), Maurice Leggett (http://kan.scout.com/a.z?s=115&p=8&c=1&nid=4307513), Jarrad Page (http://kan.scout.com/a.z?s=115&p=8&c=1&nid=4307542) and Bernard Pollard (http://kan.scout.com/a.z?s=115&p=8&c=1&nid=4307543). The addition of Donald Washington (http://kan.scout.com/a.z?s=115&p=8&c=1&nid=3706714) via the draft this year will only help.

Vindication is MINE!!!!ROFL

Raised On Riots
05-17-2009, 08:58 PM
Cleveland, St. Louis, Detroit, San Francisco, Seattle, Tampa Bay, Chicago and Kansas City. One of these teams, according to our highly scientific process of elimination, is the worst team in the NFL at this critical time of year. Coaching - what separates the good teams from the great teams, or in this case, the mediocre from the bad – will make the difference.

None of these teams have a true franchise quarterback, though the Bears, Seahawks and Rams come close with Jay Cutler (http://kan.scout.com/a.z?s=115&p=8&c=1&nid=4281802) (attitude issues), Matt Hasselbeck (http://kan.scout.com/a.z?s=115&p=8&c=1&nid=4325362) and Marc Bulger (http://kan.scout.com/a.z?s=115&p=8&c=1&nid=4269440) (age).

:eek:ROFL

You better run for the hills son!!!

Count Alex's Wins
05-17-2009, 09:04 PM
Vindication is MINE!!!!ROFL

Pollard is talented.

So was Ryan Leaf.

No vindication.

Deberg_1990
05-17-2009, 09:07 PM

Yea, he only needed another 5 years.

Raised On Riots
05-17-2009, 09:11 PM
Pollard is talented.

So was Ryan Leaf.

No vindication.

You are high as a kite!ROFL