PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs New Haley vid at KCC.com

Raised On Riots
05-18-2009, 09:35 PM
http://www.kcchiefs.com/default.asp

lol @ Teicher.

bishop_74
05-18-2009, 10:22 PM
Wow. Haven't watched him before. He is a terrible speaker. He seems to loosen up when he gets irritated.

Raised On Riots
05-18-2009, 10:29 PM
Wow. Haven't watched him before. He is a terrible speaker. He seems to loosen up when he gets irritated.

It's not about the sizzle, it's about the substance.

soundmind
05-19-2009, 08:19 AM

I could give two sh*ts how the guy speaks to the media.

Herm and Dick were great in this respect, and I couldn't be happier they're gone....if he's focused on football, and working on the team itself...who cares what he does with the same re-phrased question when asked for 18th time by a room full of half-wits.

The Kansas City sports media is retarded. All of them, absolutely nothing of substance. LAZY ASS REPORTING AND SPECULATION. That's all they offer.

Chiefnj2
05-19-2009, 08:33 AM
I could give two sh*ts how the guy speaks to the media.

Herm and Dick were great in this respect, and I couldn't be happier they're gone....if he's focused on football, and working on the team itself...who cares what he does with the same re-phrased question when asked for 18th time by a room full of half-wits.

The Kansas City sports media is retarded. All of them, absolutely nothing of substance. LAZY ASS REPORTING AND SPECULATION. That's all they offer.

You think Herm was a great speaker?

MVChiefFan
05-19-2009, 09:19 AM
You think Herm was a great speaker?

While he may not be the most eloquent speaker, you do have to admit he had charisma. The media LOVED talking to Herm. Too bad charisma doesn't make a good football team.

Chiefnj2
05-19-2009, 09:23 AM
While he may not be the most eloquent speaker, you do have to admit he had charisma. The media LOVED talking to Herm. Too bad charisma doesn't make a good football team.

The media loved Herm because he was a train wreck. They knew they would get nonsensical blabber.