PDA

View Full Version : Religion Obama is one of "those parents" at his kids' soccer games.

Direckshun
05-19-2009, 01:11 AM
I hated those parents.

Least he's doing it with a smile on his face.

http://images.huffingtonpost.com/gadgets/slideshows/1571/slide_1571_21851_large.jpg

http://images.huffingtonpost.com/gadgets/slideshows/1571/slide_1571_21853_large.jpg

http://images.huffingtonpost.com/gadgets/slideshows/1571/slide_1571_21854_large.jpg

http://images.huffingtonpost.com/gadgets/slideshows/1571/slide_1571_21855_large.jpg

http://images.huffingtonpost.com/gadgets/slideshows/1571/slide_1571_21857_large.jpg

Guru
05-19-2009, 01:16 AM
So you hate parents who cheer for their kids during their sporting events?

Reaper16
05-19-2009, 01:34 AM
No, he hates White Sox fans.
Or rather, I do.

Direckshun
05-19-2009, 01:43 AM

I hate all life, really.

Ultra Peanut
05-19-2009, 01:51 AM
Those jeans are really baggy, in a very unhip way.

BigRedChief
05-19-2009, 06:40 AM
THIS

patteeu
05-19-2009, 07:53 AM
Is there some reason why Obama feels the need to always have his hands higher than everyone else's? It seems kind of narcissistic to me. There are anywhere between 4 and 34 other hands in those pictures and in each and every one of them, Obama's two hands are held higher than every other hand in the picture. What are the odds that this is just coincidence. :shrug:

Donger
05-19-2009, 07:55 AM
Wow, he's going grey pretty quickly.

Iowanian
05-19-2009, 08:26 AM
He should have his kids in a more culturally diverse soccer league.

chiefforlife
05-19-2009, 08:55 AM
Is there some reason why Obama feels the need to always have his hands higher than everyone else's? It seems kind of narcissistic to me. There are anywhere between 4 and 34 other hands in those pictures and in each and every one of them, Obama's two hands are held higher than every other hand in the picture. What are the odds that this is just coincidence. :shrug:

Not only that but his smile is much larger than anyone else. Its as if he must out smile everyone around him. Hands high, big smile, proud parent. The nerve.

patteeu
05-19-2009, 09:11 AM
He should have his kids in a more culturally diverse soccer league.

No shit. It looks like everyone on that team is at least half white.

Pablo
05-19-2009, 09:14 AM
WHY ARENT HIS KIDS PLAYIN BASEBALL OR FOOTBALL OR SUMTHIN AMERICAN????!!

Garcia Bronco
05-19-2009, 09:21 AM
LOL. I don't get it

Fish
05-19-2009, 09:53 AM
I wonder how much security it took to make that photo op look like an ordinary everyday kid's soccer game?

Fish
05-19-2009, 09:55 AM

ROFL

Except in the case of bowing to Saudi Kings....

Is there nothing you cannot criticize?

InChiefsHell
05-19-2009, 10:00 AM
I wonder how much security it took to make that photo op look like an ordinary everyday kid's soccer game?

NO shit. Imagine being the kid that slide-tackles one of the Obama kids and breaks her ankle or something...The whistle blows, the crowd goes silent...the men in black suits and sunglasses begin to move in...

...I bet his kids are like the best players on the field...:D

Fish
05-19-2009, 10:04 AM
NO shit. Imagine being the kid that slide-tackles one of the Obama kids and breaks her ankle or something...The whistle blows, the crowd goes silent...the men in black suits and sunglasses begin to move in...

...I bet his kids are like the best players on the field...:D

The other kids keep getting blinded by the sniper lasers trained on their heads....

InChiefsHell
05-19-2009, 10:08 AM
The other kids keep getting blinded by the sniper lasers trained on their heads....

Heh. Or imagine being one of the other parents and your kid is getting totally maimed by the Obama girls...whattayagonnado? Nothing. Just buy your kid some ice cream after the game and call it good I guess.

SO, is this like a normal city league I wonder, or are they all kids of senators and stuff? I can't believe Barry just calls up the YMCA to sign the kids up for spring soccer...

patteeu
05-19-2009, 10:13 AM
ROFL

Except in the case of bowing to Saudi Kings....

Is there nothing you cannot criticize?

It makes the bow to the Saudi King even worse! He recognizes superiority in the Saudi monarch while at the same time he see's himself as American royalty. This guy is out of control.

Fish
05-19-2009, 10:21 AM
It makes the bow to the Saudi King even worse! He recognizes superiority in the Saudi monarch while at the same time he see's himself as American royalty. This guy is out of control.

A president who cannot keep his hands at a consistent level is no president of mine.... Where do I sign up for the revolution?

talastan
05-19-2009, 10:28 AM

First time metal detectors were installed in a YMCA kids soccer game! ROFL

Beep! "Sorry Julie sweetie, your braces are setting off our detector, you can't play today sweetheart."

patteeu
05-19-2009, 10:28 AM
A president who cannot keep his hands at a consistent level is no president of mine.... Where do I sign up for the revolution?

Whoa, whoa, whoa. Revolution? I'll register my opposition at the ballot box. I don't think violence is in order over this type of thing. Don't go off half cocked.

memyselfI
05-19-2009, 11:49 AM
He knew the cameras were rolling...

|Zach|
05-19-2009, 11:54 AM
He knew the cameras were rolling...

Great take.

mlyonsd
05-19-2009, 11:56 AM
Look at the little baby the lady is holding in pictures 2 and 4.

I wonder if he's one of those genius babies, and that he knows how long he'll have to work as a slave to get rid of our new deficits.

Thig Lyfe
05-19-2009, 12:58 PM
Wow, he's going grey pretty quickly.

He's using Just For Men "Touch of Gray."

|Zach|
05-19-2009, 01:03 PM
how long he'll have to work as a slave to get rid of our new deficits.

What happened to you? Your posting style changed radically during the election and you let garbage like this slip out.

Pretty dissapointing.

Sully
05-19-2009, 01:07 PM
Only secret Muslims born in far off places raise their arms that high.

mlyonsd
05-19-2009, 01:08 PM
What happened to you? Your posting style changed radically during the election and you let garbage like this slip out.

Pretty dissapointing.

What exactly is garbage about it?

bowener
05-19-2009, 01:11 PM

Perhaps it is that all people around him feel that their arms should be lower than his... maybe some subconscious feelings of inadequacy or something.

Sully
05-19-2009, 01:19 PM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/QqhkdHlCHLk&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/QqhkdHlCHLk&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

|Zach|
05-19-2009, 01:28 PM
What exactly is garbage about it?

Your wording is ridiculous and off base. As laughable as conservatives on this board being concerned about fiscal responsiblity all of the sudden.

A child born now will have the ability to achieve the American dream no matter how many doomsday scenarios folks like you dream up.

mlyonsd
05-19-2009, 02:45 PM
Your wording is ridiculous and off base. As laughable as conservatives on this board being concerned about fiscal responsiblity all of the sudden.

A child born now will have the ability to achieve the American dream no matter how many doomsday scenarios folks like you dream up.

Sorry to burst your bubble but the more government forces it's presence into everyone's daily lives the farther and farther away slips the American dream. Unless of course your dream is that somebody else will take care of you and make all the decisions for you.

Oh, and btw, I repeatedly complained about Bush's spending. But the spending proposed by the current administration dwarfs that, and the deficit predictions just keep getting higher and higher.

Stick your head in the sand if you want. Doesn't matter to me.

Calcountry
05-19-2009, 02:45 PM
Is there some reason why Obama feels the need to always have his hands higher than everyone else's? It seems kind of narcissistic to me. There are anywhere between 4 and 34 other hands in those pictures and in each and every one of them, Obama's two hands are held higher than every other hand in the picture. What are the odds that this is just coincidence. :shrug:That shit looks photoshopped, perhaps that is your reason. I could be wrong, but, just saying.

patteeu
05-19-2009, 03:34 PM

Pretty dissapointing.

You aren't aware of Obama's unprecedented deficit spending?

patteeu
05-19-2009, 03:37 PM
Perhaps it is that all people around him feel that their arms should be lower than his... maybe some subconscious feelings of inadequacy or something.

I think you might be on to something. After seeing the way he's ruthlessly slashed and burned his way through the banking and auto industries and the way he's ramped up his IRS audit goonsquad, they're afraid of him.

patteeu
05-19-2009, 03:38 PM

However laughable that might be, the idea that liberals who now applaud Obama were ever fiscally responsible is far more laughable.

patteeu
05-19-2009, 03:40 PM
That shit looks photoshopped, perhaps that is your reason. I could be wrong, but, just saying.

That's a decent theory. Obama wasn't even there and when they photoshopped him in, they naturally wanted to make him the dominant figure by using shots of him with his hands held high like he's some kind of boxing champion or something.

SBK
05-19-2009, 03:44 PM
I hated those parents.

Least he's doing it with a smile on his face.

http://images.huffingtonpost.com/gadgets/slideshows/1571/slide_1571_21851_large.jpg

http://images.huffingtonpost.com/gadgets/slideshows/1571/slide_1571_21853_large.jpg

http://images.huffingtonpost.com/gadgets/slideshows/1571/slide_1571_21854_large.jpg

http://images.huffingtonpost.com/gadgets/slideshows/1571/slide_1571_21855_large.jpg

http://images.huffingtonpost.com/gadgets/slideshows/1571/slide_1571_21857_large.jpg

He's not cheering, he's dancing.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/fbCmDeGE5s0&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/fbCmDeGE5s0&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

|Zach|
05-19-2009, 03:58 PM
Sorry to burst your bubble but the more government forces it's presence into everyone's daily lives the farther and farther away slips the American dream. Unless of course your dream is that somebody else will take care of you and make all the decisions for you.

Oh, and btw, I repeatedly complained about Bush's spending. But the spending proposed by the current administration dwarfs that, and the deficit predictions just keep getting higher and higher.

Stick your head in the sand if you want. Doesn't matter to me.

I love it. The people that yap about people doing for themselves and making things happen...are the same people raising the white flag and giving the white flag to other generations to use.

No matter how hard some people want to blame PERSONAL failures and PERSONAL spending woes on the government everyone still has the ability to be successful personally and in business.

All this talk about personal responsiblity and people on this board are racing each other to blame this administration for your woes. Gen X'ers and Boomers spent their money like retards and put too much trust in corporations that ended up fucking them over. No worries though...they can sit around and blame it on Obama while my generation tries to pick up the pieces. I know I sound like a broken record but I will type it again. The entrapanureal spirit of GenY will get us out of this shit sandwich. No matter who the president is we live in a country where everyone has the ability to get ahead. You folks can sit around and blame the government for stuff until you are blue in the face. I just think it is funny.

|Zach|
05-19-2009, 04:04 PM
However laughable that might be, the idea that liberals who now applaud Obama were ever fiscally responsible is far more laughable.

We all knew the Democrats were going to spend big. If there was one vote and it counted I would have picked Ron Paul but that candidate didn't have a reasonable chance of winning. So what is one to do? I could have voted Republican and gotten lip service for fiscal matters. At least the Democrats are honest with what they are. The alternative was John McCain as president. The guy couldn't even run and control his own campaign. What a huge mess that was...talk about more of the same. Or I could have Obama. Spends way more than what I would prefer but maybe that money will spur growth it is going to hands of workers and creating jobs...that has a ripple effect. I know a lot of people personally especially in construction who are benefiting from it...hopefully that increases.

We all knew the Democrats would spend money...but unfortunately we all knew the Republicans would as well. They are not different in that respect. It is literally a push...

KC Dan
05-19-2009, 04:25 PM
If there was one vote and it counted I would have picked Ron Paul but that candidate didn't have a reasonable chance of winning. So what is one to do? -> Have integrity and vote for the best you think is there not who has a chance. Obama. Spends way more than what I would prefer but maybe that money will spur growth it is going to hands of workers and creating jobs...that has a ripple effect. -> Keep hoping that it will happen... I know a lot of people personally especially in construction who are benefiting from it...hopefully that increases. -> Bet I know more who are not benefitting.
We all knew the Democrats would spend money...but unfortunately we all knew the Republicans would as well. They are not different in that respect. -> It's different by a factor of at least four in terms of $$$.
Just sayin'...

Reaper16
05-19-2009, 04:30 PM
Bet I know more who are not benefitting
LAIR! Name names!

BucEyedPea
05-19-2009, 04:32 PM
At least the Democrats are honest with what they are.

You got that part right about the Dems except for going after Bush on his spending. At least we're not killin' Persians and sinking further into debt. One prefers peas the other prefers squash.

mlyonsd
05-19-2009, 04:38 PM
I love it. The people that yap about people doing for themselves and making things happen...are the same people raising the white flag and giving the white flag to other generations to use.

No matter how hard some people want to blame PERSONAL failures and PERSONAL spending woes on the government everyone still has the ability to be successful personally and in business.

All this talk about personal responsiblity and people on this board are racing each other to blame this administration for your woes. Gen X'ers and Boomers spent their money like retards and put too much trust in corporations that ended up ****ing them over. No worries though...they can sit around and blame it on Obama while my generation tries to pick up the pieces. I know I sound like a broken record but I will type it again. The entrapanureal spirit of GenY will get us out of this shit sandwich. No matter who the president is we live in a country where everyone has the ability to get ahead. You folks can sit around and blame the government for stuff until you are blue in the face. I just think it is funny.

LOL, GenY might help get us out of the current shit sandwich but you're going to do it using Gen X's money, not yours.

And if you don't get it done by the time Gen X's money runs out good luck, the new rich people will be those making 30k.

Yup, I hope you're ready for the American dream, although reality and your dream might not necessarily be the same thing.

I will agree with you we do live in a country where everyone has the ability to get ahead. The difference now though is government is making the hill steeper all the time.

KC Dan
05-19-2009, 04:38 PM
LAIR! Name names!
Just watch the news about the ever-lengthening unemployement lines. So much for all of the "green Job" creations. What a crock!

Reaper16
05-19-2009, 04:46 PM
Just watch the news about the ever-lengthening unemployement lines. So much for all of the "green Job" creations. What a crock!
I was watching TV the other night and saw some guy get a green job, but I don't think I was watching the news at the time.

KC Dan
05-19-2009, 04:57 PM
I was watching TV the other night and saw some guy get a green job, but I don't think I was watching the news at the time.
That's great! Now only 4+ million out-of-work people left to employ! Go Obama!

Reaper16
05-19-2009, 05:25 PM
I was too subtle.

patteeu
05-19-2009, 08:22 PM
We all knew the Democrats were going to spend big. If there was one vote and it counted I would have picked Ron Paul but that candidate didn't have a reasonable chance of winning. So what is one to do? I could have voted Republican and gotten lip service for fiscal matters. At least the Democrats are honest with what they are. The alternative was John McCain as president. The guy couldn't even run and control his own campaign. What a huge mess that was...talk about more of the same. Or I could have Obama. Spends way more than what I would prefer but maybe that money will spur growth it is going to hands of workers and creating jobs...that has a ripple effect. I know a lot of people personally especially in construction who are benefiting from it...hopefully that increases.

We all knew the Democrats would spend money...but unfortunately we all knew the Republicans would as well. They are not different in that respect. It is literally a push...

There were a lot of liberals on this message board who complained that George W. Bush was bankrupting the country and who now applaud Obama's investment in the future. You and I might have known Obama was going to spend, but whenever I mentioned it before the election I had people referring to Bush and to balanced budgets and to fiscal responsibility as if they didn't know what should have been obvious. There's no comparison between the minor fiscal irresponsibility of the Bush years and the recklessly irresponsible fiscal policies of Obama. Certainly not enough for anyone who voted for Obama to ridicule Republicans who are "concerned about fiscal responsiblity all of the sudden".

BucEyedPea
05-19-2009, 08:26 PM
There were a lot of liberals on this message board who complained that George W. Bush was bankrupting the country and who now applaud Obama's investment in the future. You and I might have known Obama was going to spend, but whenever I mentioned it before the election I had people referring to Bush and to balanced budgets and to fiscal responsibility as if they didn't know what should have been obvious. There's no comparison between the minor fiscal irresponsibility of the Bush years and the recklessly irresponsible fiscal policies of Obama. Certainly not enough for anyone who voted for Obama to ridicule Republicans who are "concerned about fiscal responsiblity all of the sudden".

That's true. Ya' know, money fights are never really about the money. They're about what it's being spent on.

InChiefsHell
05-20-2009, 05:38 AM
That's true. Ya' know, money fights are never really about the money. They're about what it's being spent on.

+1. And in my case, I hate the spending, regardless of who is doing it. Reps and Dems both spend a ton, just on different shit...that is, until Bush. Dude spend like a Democrat if I ever saw one. Not to be out-done, Obama spends like...like I've never seen before. Varying degrees of suck...

memyselfI
05-20-2009, 06:32 AM

There are a ton of liberals who sold their souls and look like raging hypocrites...

and it's only been five months.