PDA

View Full Version : Life Coworkers can be so cruel

luv
05-19-2009, 11:51 AM
So, here I am. I'm sitting here working (and posting), when, all of a sudden, the delectable odor of freshly popped popcorn comes sailing through the hallways and makes its way into my office. You know how hard it is to concentrate when your tummy starts growling?

Count Alex's Losses
05-19-2009, 11:52 AM
"your"

not

"you're"

Jesus Christ.

luv
05-19-2009, 11:54 AM
"your"

not

"you're"

Jesus Christ.

:grr:

I hate it when I don't catch myself doing that.

blaise
"your"

not

"you're"

Jesus Christ.

What would we do without you

blaise
So, here I am. I'm sitting here working (and posting), when, all of a sudden, the delectable odor of freshly popped popcorn comes sailing through the hallways and makes its way into my office. You know how hard it is to concentrate when your tummy starts growling?

It always smells better than it tastes though.

luv
05-19-2009, 11:58 AM

This is very true. But then I start thinking about the turkey sandwich and fiber plus bar that are waiting for me at home. And I'm stuck here until someone else gets back. Oh well. I like taking late lunches, as they help the afternoon go by faster. I've got my Extra cinnamon gum to tide me over. :)

Jilly
05-19-2009, 11:58 AM
I hate popcorn. I'd punch them for cooking it. Apparently I'm aggressive today.

Frazod
05-19-2009, 12:00 PM
I don't like popcorn. There's something about the aftertaste that makes me think I should puke. It doesn't make puke for real, but rather makes puking seem like a good idea. I have no idea why, but I've always been that way. I never ate popcorn at the movies. Give me nachos w/hot peppers and Reeses pieces. :thumb:

Sure-Oz
05-19-2009, 12:01 PM
Give me nachos w/hot peppers and Reeses pieces. :thumb:

I always get those at the movies, and a huge tub of popcorn im such a fatty

FAX
05-19-2009, 12:06 PM
I'd beat the ever loving crap out of those popcorn poppers then I'd fill a large-sized Orville Redenbacher jar with kerosene and jam that up their asses along with the business end of a blowtorch then I'd pound their heads with a poker until their belly buttons popped. The bastards.

FAX

DeezNutz
05-19-2009, 12:08 PM
I'd just eat the popcorn.

Donger
05-19-2009, 12:09 PM
I heard that eating popcorn vastly increases one's likelihood of developing appendicitis (I think). I haven't had any since.

Buck
"your"

not

"you're"

Jesus Christ.

Fuck

not

Fuque

moran

Buck
I heard that eating popcorn vastly increases one's likelihood of developing appendicitis (I think). I haven't had any since.

Probably Diverticulitis.

Saulbadguy
05-19-2009, 12:10 PM
I like it when my co-workers leave the popcorn in the microwave too long and it burns it, and we have to evacuate 1000+ people from our building because the smoke alarm gets set off.

Kerberos
05-19-2009, 12:16 PM

Quit your bitching. It could be something OTHER than a "delectable" odor coming down the hallway. ;)

Bet that would curb the appetite with some gusto?

blaise
05-19-2009, 12:26 PM
I like it when my co-workers leave the popcorn in the microwave too long and it burns it, and we have to evacuate 1000+ people from our building because the smoke alarm gets set off.

There's some girl where I work that does that all the time. It doesn't set the alarm off but it smells the whole floor up.

luv
05-19-2009, 12:27 PM

Usually, they burn it to where it just stinks to high heaven, and you have to sit there and endure it.

seclark
05-19-2009, 12:30 PM
Probably Diverticulitis.

in:(
sec

DaFace
05-19-2009, 12:32 PM
If it makes you feel any better, I brought in leftover ribs for lunch today. I simultaneously make the normal people jealous and the veggies nauseous.

Count Alex's Losses
05-19-2009, 12:32 PM
If it makes you feel any better, I brought in leftover ribs for lunch today. I simultaneously make the normal people jealous and the veggies nauseous.

You're one of those skinny super-metabolism guys aren't you?

DaFace
05-19-2009, 12:34 PM

In the middle somewhere. I used to be for sure. I'm 6'4", and my freshman year of college I weighed in at a whopping 155. I've gained about 30 since then, and I can't just go out and eat hamburgers all the time, but I don't have to be too careful about what I eat.

Kerberos
05-19-2009, 12:36 PM

WTF does that have to do with anything?

I'm a fatass and I bring BBQ ribs to work and piss off just about everyone in my area. Fatass are satchel ass, pissing people off with ribs is fun. :thumb:

Don't have any vegans around me to make nauseas

CoMoChief
05-19-2009, 12:43 PM
I don't like popcorn. There's something about the aftertaste that makes me think I should puke. It doesn't make puke for real, but rather makes puking seem like a good idea. I have no idea why, but I've always been that way. I never ate popcorn at the movies. Give me nachos w/hot peppers and Reeses pieces. :thumb:

sounds like you're just anti-American

luv
05-19-2009, 12:45 PM
The one day I really need to escape is the one day i have to wait until 1pm to go to lunch. :grr:

However, my afternoon will only be three hours long! :D

Donger
05-19-2009, 12:46 PM

I just ate three bratwurst. In a bun. With prodigious amounts of organic ketchup.

Katipan
05-19-2009, 12:46 PM
People on the Internet can be so cruel.

My lunch was conducive to munchies.

Phobia
05-19-2009, 12:53 PM
I'm dumping right now but it sure was delicious yesterday.

Pablo
05-19-2009, 12:55 PM
I just ate three bratwurst. In a bun. With prodigious amounts of organic ketchup.Ketchup?

WTF is wrong with you?

Donger
05-19-2009, 12:55 PM
Ketchup?

WTF is wrong with you?

I don't understand the question.

luv
05-19-2009, 12:56 PM
Ketchup?

WTF is wrong with you?

I know. I always put mustard on brats.

Kerberos
05-19-2009, 12:57 PM
I don't understand the question.

Spicy Brown Mustard and LOTS of it. Not ketchup.....ewww. :Lin:

Kerberos
05-19-2009, 12:58 PM
I'm dumping right now but it sure was delicious yesterday.

If it is brown now that means it was YELLOW once.

DeezNutz
05-19-2009, 12:58 PM
I just ate three bratwurst. In a bun. With prodigious amounts of organic ketchup.

Ketchup?

Huh, I didn't know you were 12. Otherwise, you imitate a functioning adult well.

Donger
05-19-2009, 12:59 PM
Oh. I don't like mustard, unless it is Grey Poupon.

Pablo
05-19-2009, 01:00 PM
I don't understand the question.Ketchup pretty much ruins any meat it touches instantly.

Donger
05-19-2009, 01:01 PM
Ketchup pretty much ruins any meat it touches instantly.

I agree, with the exception of hot dogs and bratwurst.

Kerberos
05-19-2009, 01:02 PM
Ketchup pretty much ruins any meat it touches instantly.

Well I do like ketchup just NOT on Brautwurst

I bet you would dab it on a braut with your pinky finger in the air?

Ya pompous bastage. ;)

Brock
05-19-2009, 01:04 PM
Eat something.

Katipan

I only like mustard on Chicago Hot Dogs and no one blue collar enough to eat Chicago Hot Dogs eats Grey Poupon.

Donger
I bet you would dab it on a braut with your pinky finger in the air?

Ya pompous bastage. ;)

Cross thread/forum attempt at humor. I despise all mustard.

Kerberos
05-19-2009, 01:06 PM
Cross thread/forum attempt at humor. I despise all mustard.

Does that make you any less pompous?

Donger
05-19-2009, 01:09 PM
Does that make you any less pompous?

I don't think it has any bearing on the matter.

Kerberos
05-19-2009, 01:11 PM
I don't think it has any bearing on the matter.

You would be correct. I was just mess'n with ya. You are a good sport ole chap.

Buzz
05-19-2009, 01:15 PM
I thought popcorn without the salt and butter wasnt bad for a diet?
Low calories but I guess that does take all the taste out of it.

sedated
05-19-2009, 01:19 PM
I reserve ketchup purely for freedom fries. I can't imagine putting it on a brat.

Phobia
05-19-2009, 01:23 PM
I thought popcorn without the salt and butter wasnt bad for a diet?
Low calories but I guess that does take all the taste out of it.

It's still empty calories. Other than fiber, your body has little use for popcorn.

Jilly
05-19-2009, 01:26 PM
Ketchup?

Huh, I didn't know you were 12. Otherwise, you imitate a functioning adult well.

wtf is wrong with ketchup? SHUT UP

Frosty
05-19-2009, 01:27 PM
I agree, with the exception of hot dogs and bratwurst.

Nobody, I mean nobody, puts ketchup on a hot dog.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/F5JIpT4GkyM&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/F5JIpT4GkyM&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Donger
05-19-2009, 01:27 PM
You people really should give organic ketchup a try. It tastes completely different than that crap the Heinz puts out.

blaise
05-19-2009, 01:28 PM
Ketchup on hot dogs is pretty gross.

DeezNutz
05-19-2009, 01:29 PM

The man in your avi would NEVER have put ketchup on a brat. Similarly, the 11th Commandment was: Thou shall not put any form of sauce on a steak.

EyePod
05-19-2009, 01:32 PM

LOL, that's the opposite of pussy.

EyePod
05-19-2009, 01:33 PM

I hate ketchup. I like hot sauce a lot though. I put hot sauce on everything. I would take a handful of popcorn, drop them in a bowl of hot sauce, and then eat each one individually. My mouth is watering right now just thinking about it...

Frazod
05-19-2009, 01:35 PM
The man in your avi would NEVER have put ketchup on a brat. Similarly, the 11th Commandment was: Thou shall not put any form of sauce on a steak.

Unless said steak sucks.

And people who put ketchup on hot dogs are fucked up. I know - I'm married to one of them. :shake:

Katipan
05-19-2009, 01:35 PM
LOL, that's the opposite of pussy.

I don't understand. You've had pussy that smelled and you dove in head first?

DeezNutz
05-19-2009, 01:37 PM
Unless said steak sucks.

And people who put ketchup on hot dogs are ****ed up. I know - I'm married to one of them. :shake:

Me, too.

Women...

Pablo
05-19-2009, 01:38 PM
Unless said steak sucks.

And people who put ketchup on hot dogs are fucked up. I know - I'm married to one of them. :shake:My ex dipped her steak in ranch.

Fuckin weirdo.

"Make sure it's cooked all the way through, no juices or anything..so I can smother it in Ranch and destroy any of the tiny bit of flavor that was left."

Frazod
05-19-2009, 01:41 PM
Me, too.

Women...

Of course, I put ketchup on scrambled eggs. Apparently some people take exception with this. It sure annoyed my ex-wife. The first time she saw me do it, we were at a McDonald's in Washington, and as I squeezed the ketchup out of the pack onto my eggs, she watched with a look of contempt and said "I want a divorce." :D

Pablo
05-19-2009, 01:42 PM
Of course, I put ketchup on scrambled eggs. Apparently some people take exception with this. It sure annoyed my ex-wife. The first time she saw me do it, we were at a McDonald's in Washington, and as I squeezed the ketchup out of the pack onto my eggs, she watched with a look of contempt and said "I want a divorce." :DI use ketchup for this sometimes, but that's only if I don't have any hot sauce.

DeezNutz
Of course, I put ketchup on scrambled eggs. Apparently some people take exception with this. It sure annoyed my ex-wife. The first time she saw me do it, we were at a McDonald's in Washington, and as I squeezed the ketchup out of the pack onto my eggs, she watched with a look of contempt and said "I want a divorce." :D

LMAO

Frazod
My ex dipped her steak in ranch.

Fuckin weirdo.

"Make sure it's cooked all the way through, no juices or anything..so I can smother it in Ranch and destroy any of the tiny bit of flavor that was left."

My current wife always gets her steaks done well or medium well - drives me crazy. Why not just throw the damned thing in the fire? :banghead:

Medium rare for me. Medium on prime rib. :thumb:

EyePod
I don't understand. You've had pussy that smelled and you dove in head first?

I'm just saying that it generally doesn't smell great. I'm not a fan. But once I get down there I don't mind. It's not like I was eating nacho cheese or anything. Maybe you could think of the smell during that time of the month... *SHUDDERS* but once it's over, not bad at all.

EyePod
05-19-2009, 01:43 PM
My current wife always gets her steaks done well or medium well - drives me crazy. Why not just throw the damned thing in the fire? :banghead:

Medium rare for me. Medium on prime rib. :thumb:

There was apparently a study that shows that if you eat charred red meat (like well done) on a regular basis, you're 60% more likely to get pancreatic cancer. I'll try and find it now.

Pablo
05-19-2009, 01:44 PM
I'm just saying that it generally doesn't smell great. I'm not a fan. But once I get down there I don't mind. It's not like I was eating nacho cheese or anything. Maybe you could think of the smell during that time of the month... *SHUDDERS* but once it's over, not bad at all.Eh..unless the girl you're with is generally unclean or hasn't showered/douched that day; then their shouldn't be much of an odor. Just my general experience.

EyePod
05-19-2009, 01:44 PM
Here we go:

http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/147028.php

Frazod
05-19-2009, 01:45 PM
I use ketchup for this sometimes, but that's only if I don't have any hot sauce.

I prefer hot sauce if it's just eggs. But when I get corned beef hash and eggs (my favorite breakfast dish) I get the eggs over easy, slather the whole thing with ketchup and mix it into one great big gooey mess before eating. Yummy.

EyePod
05-19-2009, 01:45 PM
Eh..unless the girl you're with is generally unclean or hasn't showered/douched that day; then their shouldn't be much of an odor. Just my general experience.

Yeah, I know. I was just saying when it's that time of the month I can't stand the smell. Once it's over, I dive right in. And isn't douching really unhealthy for a woman?

Katipan
05-19-2009, 01:46 PM
I'm just saying that it generally doesn't smell great. I'm not a fan. But once I get down there I don't mind. It's not like I was eating nacho cheese or anything. Maybe you could think of the smell during that time of the month... *SHUDDERS* but once it's over, not bad at all.

If pussy tasted like nacho cheese I'd be all over it.

Frazod
There was apparently a study that shows that if you eat charred red meat (like well done) on a regular basis, you're 60% more likely to get pancreatic cancer. I'll try and find it now.

I wish we could afford to eat steak on a regular basis.

No worries in that department. :D

Katipan
Yeah, I know. I was just saying when it's that time of the month I can't stand the smell. Once it's over, I dive right in. And isn't douching really unhealthy for a woman?

We have self cleaning ovens.

But it's nice once in a blue moon.

Donger
05-19-2009, 01:47 PM
What an odd thread. From popcorn to brats to ketchup to pussy.

Pablo
05-19-2009, 01:47 PM

Medium rare for me. Medium on prime rib. :thumb:Pretty much. I like my steak like I like my women, warm, juicy pink center. *Insert laughter here*

She also used to smother her chicken in ranch. I'd concoct marvelous marinades, and the chicken would be moist and flavorful. Then she'd just dump an asston of Hidden Valley all over it as soon as I pulled it off the grill.

I stopped seasoning/marinating her chicken to see if she'd notice.

She didn't. Ranch must just taste that kick-ass.

Pablo
05-19-2009, 01:48 PM
And isn't douching really unhealthy for a woman?
I don't know. I'm not a woman.

Pablo
05-19-2009, 01:48 PM
What an odd thread. From popcorn to brats to ketchup to pussy.Offseason. Get over it.

Frazod
05-19-2009, 01:49 PM
Pretty much. I like my steak like I like my women, warm, juicy pink center. *Insert laughter here*

She also used to smother her chicken in ranch. I'd concoct marvelous marinades, and the chicken would be moist and flavorful. Then she'd just dump an asston of Hidden Valley all over it as soon as I pulled it off the grill.

I stopped seasoning/marinating her chicken to see if she'd notice.

She didn't. Ranch must just taste that kick-ass.

Ranch dip is great with salt & vinegar kettle chips. :thumb: I also like it with fried mushrooms.

bevischief
05-19-2009, 01:50 PM
What no corn...

Jilly
05-19-2009, 01:59 PM

You're not all over it anyway? I'm crushed.

AND WTF is up with all the disdain for ketchup?!!! GOD!!!!!!!!!!! I want to punch you people!

Katipan
05-19-2009, 02:00 PM

AND WTF is up with all the disdain for ketchup?!!! GOD!!!!!!!!!!! I want to punch you people!

You're very violent today.

That's better than cheese.

sedated
05-19-2009, 02:00 PM

she should just get a hamburger with no bun. or some chicken fingers from the kids menu.

I only use ranch with wings. Some people put that shit on EVERYTHING.

Frazod
05-19-2009, 02:01 PM

Loser :p

Jilly
05-19-2009, 02:04 PM
Loser :p

:sulk:

Count Alex's Losses
05-19-2009, 02:08 PM
You hicks put ketchup on roast beef, don't you?

luv
Steaks should be medium-rare. If cooked with the correct spices/marinade, then no sauce/condiment/dressing should be required.

Frazod
:sulk:

Try a Wendy's spicy chicken with cheese and honey mustard. That will begin to ease you off your ketchup habit.

luv
05-19-2009, 02:09 PM

Nope. Horsey sauce.

Donger
05-19-2009, 02:09 PM

No. Mayonnaise.

Katipan
05-19-2009, 02:11 PM
I like to see some pink but not taste it. So medium well.

Which of course means I have to put mine on way before anyone else's. 3 midwest men down and 2 of them barely seared their steaks the biggest one liked medium.

Count Alex's Losses
05-19-2009, 02:12 PM
No. Mayonnaise.

Fuckin' limey.

Jilly
05-19-2009, 02:12 PM
Try a Wendy's spicy chicken with cheese and honey mustard. That will begin to ease you off your ketchup habit.

Just to clarify, I do not put ketchup on steak or chicken sandwiches.

But seriously - I'm supposed to eat an f-ing Brat without ketchup? Screw that. I'd rather poke my eye out with a fork and if you ask me, you all are the morons with weak taste buds who just can't handle more than one flavor at a time. You live with my mouth for a day.....I need variety damn it.

MikeMaslowski
05-19-2009, 02:13 PM

I am a sad sad mouthbreather... I like ketchup on my roastbeef and steak.. my wife gets pissed every fugging time.

Sully
05-19-2009, 02:13 PM
I know someone who puts ketchup on EVERYTHING.
Burgers...okay
Hot dogs...ehhh....okaaay
Eggs...it's getting ugly

The crap thing about it is, this person who puts ketchup on her eggs, does it on the same plate as her pancakes or french toast, thereby making it a certainty that ketchup will end up intermingled with the syrup and other sweet goodness.

That's just fucked up.

Jilly
05-19-2009, 02:15 PM
I know someone who puts ketchup on EVERYTHING.
Burgers...okay
Hot dogs...ehhh....okaaay
Eggs...it's getting ugly

The crap thing about it is, this person who puts ketchup on her eggs, does it on the same plate as her pancakes or french toast, thereby making it a certainty that ketchup will end up intermingled with the syrup and other sweet goodness.

That's just ****ed up.

OH...You are going down.

MikeMaslowski
05-19-2009, 02:15 PM
When I want to get fancy I put ketchup on my mac n cheese...

Buzz
05-19-2009, 02:16 PM
I cant stand Mayonnaise. Something about the smell really turns me off.

DeezNutz
05-19-2009, 02:16 PM
I like to see some pink but not taste it.

Sound advice.

bevischief
05-19-2009, 02:17 PM
Frank's Hot sauce

Frazod
05-19-2009, 02:17 PM
Just to clarify, I do not put ketchup on steak or chicken sandwiches.

But seriously - I'm supposed to eat an f-ing Brat without ketchup? Screw that. I'd rather poke my eye out with a fork and if you ask me, you all are the morons with weak taste buds who just can't handle more than one flavor at a time. You live with my mouth for a day.....I need variety damn it.

YOU PUT MUSTARD ON A BRAT GODDAMMIT :cuss:

Donger
05-19-2009, 02:18 PM
I have a meal that I make when the wife isn't looking. Kraft Mac and Cheese (with the read-made "cheese" in a packet - Sharp), ground beef and peas. I then add a good dose of soy sauce into the mix.

Yummy.

Donger
05-19-2009, 02:19 PM

What if one doesn't like mustard? Is one supposed to eat it plain/dry?

Jilly
05-19-2009, 02:19 PM

God invented ketchup and by GOD I WILL FUCKING EAT IT and be blessed!

Buzz
05-19-2009, 02:20 PM
I have a meal that I make when the wife isn't looking. Kraft Mac and Cheese (with the read-made "cheese" in a packet - Sharp), ground beef and peas. I then add a good dose of soy sauce into the mix.

Yummy.

I could go for that.

Frazod
05-19-2009, 02:20 PM

Then you should be locked up with the rest of the weirdos.

Count Alex's Losses
05-19-2009, 02:21 PM
God invented ketchup and by GOD I WILL FUCKING EAT IT and be blessed!

It's just fucking sugar.

It's about the worst thing to put on food.

DeezNutz
God invented ketchup and by GOD I WILL ****ING EAT IT and be blessed!

Ketchup was born from the Tree of Life.

Danger, Will Robinson.

Mustard, however, is your friend.

Count Alex's Losses

Yummy.

Dump the soy and ground beef and put in italian sausage.

Buzz

Bar-B-Que Sauce?

Frosty
05-19-2009, 02:22 PM

Get better mustard.

kcmaxwell
05-19-2009, 02:22 PM
I'd beat the ever loving crap out of those popcorn poppers then I'd fill a large-sized Orville Redenbacher jar with kerosene and jam that up their asses along with the business end of a blowtorch then I'd pound their heads with a poker until their belly buttons popped. The bastards.

FAX

wow...try the decaf :D

blaise
05-19-2009, 02:23 PM

Yummy.

I make something like that, without the peas, and I use worcestshire sauce instead of soy and add a couple cans of stewed tomatoes. And salt and pepper and cumin.

Katipan
05-19-2009, 02:25 PM
Ketchup was born from the Tree of Life.

Danger, Will Robinson.

Mustard, however, is your friend.

Careful Jilly. The Sins of Eve didn't work out too well for us. The Sins of Jilly might turn us into... men.

MikeMaslowski
05-19-2009, 02:25 PM
I make something like that, without the peas, and I use worcestshire sauce instead of soy and add a couple cans of stewed tomatoes. And salt and pepper and cum in.

I do believe that the cum is unnecessary...

Katipan
05-19-2009, 02:26 PM
I do believe that the cum is unnecessary...

I heard it helps prevent scurvy

MikeMaslowski
05-19-2009, 02:27 PM
I heard it helps prevent scurvy

That line well help me out with all my pirate hookers....

Count Alex's Losses
05-19-2009, 02:28 PM
If you're gonna put something sweet and tangy on your meat, at least go with something well-crafted:

https://hotpeppersauceshopping.com/cube/index.php?act=viewProd&productId=679

https://hotpeppersauceshopping.com/cube/images/uploads/ma52.jpg

MikeMaslowski
05-19-2009, 02:29 PM
If you're gonna put something sweet and tangy on your meat, at least go with something well-crafted:

https://hotpeppersauceshopping.com/cube/index.php?act=viewProd&productId=679

https://hotpeppersauceshopping.com/cube/images/uploads/ma52.jpg

man juice is well stewed and crafted in the cradle of life.

Jilly
05-19-2009, 02:30 PM
Careful Jilly. The Sins of Eve didn't work out too well for us. The Sins of Jilly might turn us into... men.

JESUS....NO ONE FORCED ADAM TO EAT IT. He was right there with her. He could have said something, "HEY Eve.....come on, baby......I'll find you a better apple, somehwere else...." Christ, what was he doing?

Katipan
05-19-2009, 02:33 PM
JESUS....NO ONE FORCED ADAM TO EAT IT. He was right there with her. He could have said something, "HEY Eve.....come on, baby......I'll find you a better apple, somehwere else...." Christ, what was he doing?

Hurrying in case she found the ketchup? :D

blaise
05-19-2009, 02:39 PM

He didn't want to get yelled at. It was just easier to say, "Yes, dear."

Katipan
05-19-2009, 02:40 PM
It was just easier to say, "Yes, dear."

THE SINS OF ADAM!!

Jilly
05-19-2009, 02:41 PM
THE SINS OF ADAM!!

see? Now it all makes sense to you, doesn't it? I am your portal to God.

Joie
05-19-2009, 02:44 PM
Ketchup on eggs is just wrong. Tabasco should go on eggs.

In fact, ketchup on anything is wrong. Fries, onion rings, etc should be dipped in BBQ sauce. Ketchup is simply a cheap substitute for BBQ sauce.

Ranch is one of the most disgusting substances ever invented. Again, unless it's a salad, use BBQ sauce. If it is a salad, French dressing.

Sully
05-19-2009, 02:48 PM

In fact, ketchup on anything is wrong. Fries, onion rings, etc should be dipped in BBQ sauce. Ketchup is simply a cheap substitute for BBQ sauce.

Ranch is one of the most disgusting substances ever invented. Again, unless it's a salad, use BBQ sauce. If it is a salad, French dressing.

This person I know who puts ketchup on eggs will often settle for hot sauce, if it's on the table.
However...the same problem applies. IT'S ON THE SAME PLATE AT THE SYRUPY FOOD!!!!

Donger
05-19-2009, 02:53 PM
It's just ****ing sugar.

It's about the worst thing to put on food.

I don't believe that is the case with the organic yumminess that I consume.

sedated
05-19-2009, 02:56 PM

if I'm eating BBQ, I can't dip my fries in BBQ sauce too. its overkill.

Pablo
05-19-2009, 02:57 PM
if I'm eating BBQ, I can't dip my fries in BBQ sauce too. its overkill.I usually eat the sandwich or meat dry, and then I can dip the fries in sauce.

Joie
05-19-2009, 02:58 PM
This person I know who puts ketchup on eggs will often settle for hot sauce, if it's on the table.
However...the same problem applies. IT'S ON THE SAME PLATE AT THE SYRUPY FOOD!!!!

Have the eggs put on a different plate. Problem solved.

Pioli Zombie
05-19-2009, 03:11 PM
"your"

not

"you're"

Jesus Christ.

Thanks, Virgin
Posted via Mobile Device

Jilly
05-19-2009, 03:44 PM

Does she scoop the pancakes/french toast/waffles with syrup on it with the eggs avec the ketchup? Hmmm?

Sully
05-19-2009, 03:48 PM
Have the eggs put on a different plate. Problem solved.

This person doesn't care that they touch!
It's plate anarchy at the breakfast table with her. Pancakes and ketchuppy eggs all co mingling with each other.

Sully
05-19-2009, 03:49 PM
Does she scoop the pancakes/french toast/waffles with syrup on it with the eggs avec the ketchup? Hmmm?

I have no idea what this means.

Jilly
05-19-2009, 03:51 PM
I have no idea what this means.

avec=with

Jilly
05-19-2009, 03:53 PM
It's plate anarchy at the breakfast table with her. Pancakes and ketchuppy eggs all co mingling with each other.

And why are you having breakfast with another woman, hmmm???

DeezNutz
05-19-2009, 03:54 PM
And why are you having breakfast with another woman, hmmm???

Flexibility, excuse the pun.

Frazod
05-19-2009, 03:55 PM
:popcorn:

Oh wait, I don't like popcorn..... DAMMIT CARL

Jilly
05-19-2009, 03:56 PM
Flexibility, excuse the pun.

wow, that word has gotten me in trouble now thrice.

DeezNutz
05-19-2009, 03:56 PM
:popcorn:

Oh wait, I don't like popcorn..... DAMMIT CARL

I know.

It smells like pussy. Wait...

Kerberos
05-19-2009, 04:05 PM

You can smother anything .... Just go the broccoli route with the cheese.

Stewie
05-19-2009, 04:06 PM

That's funny.

Ketchup = tomatoes, vinegar, sugar
French Dressing = tomatoes, vinegar, sugar, and vegetable oil.

luv
05-19-2009, 04:07 PM

:hmmm:

Pablo
05-19-2009, 04:20 PM
That's funny.

French Dressing = tomatoes, vinegar, sugar, and vegetable oil.Yeah, french dressing tastes like sweet ketchup to me.

Skip Towne
05-19-2009, 04:22 PM
I like ketchup on fried egg sandwiches.

Pablo
05-19-2009, 04:22 PM
I like ketchup on fried egg sandwiches.Mayo and pepper.

luv
05-19-2009, 04:26 PM
Mayo and pepper.

Again....mustard.

Joie
05-19-2009, 04:32 PM

Ewww....

Joie
05-19-2009, 04:33 PM
That's funny.

French Dressing = tomatoes, vinegar, sugar, and vegetable oil.

I never claimed to make sense. :D

DeezNutz
05-19-2009, 04:35 PM
Mayo and pepper.

Yes. Plus salt.

Joie
05-19-2009, 04:36 PM
Again....mustard.

I love mustard, but not with my eggs. In fact, just give me mustard and bread. You can keep the eggs. I'll take mine scrambled with tabasco tomorrow morning.

keg in kc
05-19-2009, 04:37 PM
I can't even have eggs on the same plate as french toast. The idea of syrup touching my eggs makes me dry-heave.

I only have one other thing to say.

Cheese.

Joie
05-19-2009, 04:43 PM
I can't even have eggs on the same plate as french toast. The idea of syrup touching my eggs makes me dry-heave.

Cheese.

Agreed. I don't want syrup anywhere near my eggs. Let's go ahead and keep the syrup away from the hashbrowns, too.

Count Alex's Losses
05-19-2009, 04:44 PM
I'll take mine scrambled with tabasco tomorrow morning.

That's my best pickup line.

luv
05-19-2009, 04:45 PM

Cheese.

Whenever I make french toast, I will scramble the leftover egg mixture and then put them on either side of my french toast on the plate. Syrup goes over all. Well, that was back when I ate french toast. :(

Katipan
05-19-2009, 04:45 PM

Cheese.

My favorite part is swirling bits of egg into my syrup. :(

But I barely put any syrup on.

I'm one of those weird people.

Stewie
05-19-2009, 04:49 PM
That's my best pickup line.

And it has worked GREAT! :rolleyes:

keg in kc
05-19-2009, 04:53 PM
My favorite part is swirling bits of egg into my syrup. :(

But I barely put any syrup on.My french toast ends up being like this sugary maple soup.

The weird part of all this is that I actually like McGriddles.

Go figure.I'm one of those weird people.I, ah, think we've all figured that out by now.

[ducks whatever you just threw at me]

Frosty
05-19-2009, 04:53 PM

Cheese.

What about the egg that's on your french toast? :shrug:

My wife and kids will put syrup on their eggs and sausage or bacon.

Yuck.

Pablo
05-19-2009, 04:55 PM

Cheese.What??????

Scrambled eggs in syrup is awesome.

If I order French Toast or pancakes and they're on a separate plate, the first thing I do is combine them all and dump syrup on it.

Katipan
05-19-2009, 04:55 PM
The weird part of all this is that I actually like McGriddles.

You are an enigma wrapped in a conundrum.

keg in kc
05-19-2009, 04:58 PM
I should probably point out that I'm a little (lot) OCD about eating. Like, if I'm not making a conscious effort to eat "randomly" so nobody realizes I'm nuts, I'll eat every item on my plate one by one. And none of my food can touch any of my other food.

I have changed a little, though. I like to spear, say, a slice of sausage and eat it with eggs.

keg in kc
05-19-2009, 04:58 PM
You are an enigma wrapped in a conundrum.An enema wrapped in a condom? What?

cdcox
05-19-2009, 05:06 PM
If I'm having eggs with bacon, sausage, or toast I'll eat them plain.

Egg sandwich gets ketchup for sure. I also put ketchup on the hashbrown/eggs/ham/cheese concoction that I make.

If I'm having eggs with pancakes, eggs go on top of the pancakes with the syrup.

Simply Red
05-19-2009, 05:08 PM
If I'm having eggs with bacon, sausage, or toast I'll eat them plain.

Egg sandwich gets ketchup for sure. I also put ketchup on the hashbrown/eggs/ham/cheese concoction that I make.

If I'm having eggs with pancakes, eggs go on top of the pancakes with the syrup.

Hi cdcox,

Do you like Apricot-preserves?

Thanks

cdcox
05-19-2009, 05:09 PM

Yummy.

I used to make a recipe that was on the back of the Kraft Mac and Cheese called "Western Supper"

Mac and Cheese
Cut up hot dogs
Tomatoes
Pickle Relish
Mustard

That was some good eatin'.

cdcox
05-19-2009, 05:10 PM
Hi cdcox,

Do you like Apricot-preserves?

Thanks

Yes, except with barley.

Simply Red
05-19-2009, 05:10 PM
I used to make a recipe that was on the back of the Kraft Mac and Cheese called "Western Supper"

Mac and Cheese
Cut up hot dogs
Tomatoes
Pickle Relish
Mustard

That was some good eatin'.

:shake:

Jilly
05-20-2009, 10:30 AM
What about the egg that's on your french toast? :shrug:

My wife and kids will put syrup on their eggs and sausage or bacon.

Yuck.

Syrup on bacon is awesome. And sausage for that matter. It's actually sausage's only saving grace.

blaise
05-20-2009, 10:41 AM
Syrup on bacon is awesome. And sausage for that matter. It's actually sausage's only saving grace.

No. Syrup on bacon and sausage is gross.

Skip Towne
05-20-2009, 10:43 AM

No, it isn't n00b. You listen to Jilly.

luv
05-20-2009, 10:44 AM

I have to back Jilly on this one. A good maple syrup with some spicy sausage. Yum!

DiaperBoy27
05-20-2009, 10:46 AM
A good maple syrup with some spicy sausage. Yum!

I'll dip my sausage in just about anything.

Jilly
05-20-2009, 10:47 AM

you're gross!

Jilly
05-20-2009, 10:47 AM

I would recommend you put your sausage in a blanket beforehand

luv
05-20-2009, 10:48 AM

That would explain your recent pregnancy scare.

ChiefsFanatic
05-20-2009, 12:39 PM
:grr:

I hate it when I don't catch myself doing that.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/attachment.php?attachmentid=78976&d=1213852123

Frosty
05-20-2009, 12:50 PM

Maple syrup on sausage is okay but gross on bacon, IMO. However, maple flavored bacon or sausage is one of the grossest foods on the planet.

ct
05-20-2009, 03:14 PM

Try putting nacho cheese all over it. :)

What an odd thread. From popcorn to brats to ketchup to pussy.

This...why we love the planet.

Agreed. I don't want syrup anywhere near my eggs. Let's go ahead and keep the syrup away from the hashbrowns, too.

Gravy

chasedude
05-20-2009, 05:36 PM
What's even worse is when someone doesn't watch their popcorn and ends up burning it.

It smells like burnt styrofoam, those people piss me off.

NewChief
05-20-2009, 05:43 PM

Reminds me of the old joke: how do you get a sorority girl to give you head?

A: Dip your dick in ranch dressing!

The ranch craze isn't what it was, but it's still appropriate.

Jilly
05-20-2009, 08:23 PM
Reminds me of the old joke: how do you get a sorority girl to give you head?

A: Dip your dick in ranch dressing!

The ranch craze isn't what it was, but it's still appropriate.

It still is in Texas

Sully
05-21-2009, 11:30 AM

I can roll with this.

Jilly
05-21-2009, 11:32 AM
I can roll with this.

Really? i thought this would gross you out too....and then I'd be sleeping in a separate bed for the rest of my life because of my breakfast eating habits.

Sully
05-21-2009, 11:33 AM
Syrup on sausage, bacon...even eggs isn't that horrible.

Anything sweet touching anything ketchuppy is stupid....

Jilly
05-21-2009, 11:35 AM
Syrup on sausage, bacon...even eggs isn't that horrible.

Anything sweet touching anything ketchuppy is stupid....

I SAID I DON"T EAT THEM TOGETHER!

Sully
05-21-2009, 11:36 AM
I SAID I DON"T EAT THEM TOGETHER!

THEY TOUCH!!!
THEREFORE IT'S IMPOSSIBLE TO NOT HAVE AT LEAST ONE BITE THAT IS BOTH KETCHUP AND SYRUP!!! OR WORSE, FRENCH TOAST WITH SYRUP, AND RENEGADE KETCHUP!!!!!

Jilly
05-21-2009, 11:42 AM
THEY TOUCH!!!
THEREFORE IT'S IMPOSSIBLE TO NOT HAVE AT LEAST ONE BITE THAT IS BOTH KETCHUP AND SYRUP!!! OR WORSE, FRENCH TOAST WITH SYRUP, AND RENEGADE KETCHUP!!!!!

IT DOES NOT HAPPEN! I would NEVER, I repeat, NEVER eat french toast if it had ketchup on it! I do not believe in that type of hybrid. So shut it, mr. I eat my lasagna one layer at a time.

keg in kc
05-21-2009, 11:57 AM
Syrup on sausage, bacon...even eggs isn't that horrible.Nothing wrong with that. My only beef was with eggs. Syrup + eggs is like eating sugary-sweet placenta with a side order of crushed intestines.

I haven't had sausage for a while. There's this really good fresh turkey breakfast sausage you used to be able to get at wal-mart (yes, wal-mart). I might have to pick up a pack and have some breakfast for dinner. So shut it, mr. I eat my lasagna one layer at a time.You say that like it isn't the sign of a well-bred man.

How else can you savor all that cheesy goodness?

luv
05-21-2009, 11:58 AM
IT DOES NOT HAPPEN! I would NEVER, I repeat, NEVER eat french toast if it had ketchup on it! I do not believe in that type of hybrid. So shut it, mr. I eat my lasagna one layer at a time.

He does that too? Sometimes, you can't help it. It just comes apart!

blaise
05-21-2009, 12:35 PM
I don't like lasagna. More specifically, I don't like ricotta cheese. It's foul. The thing that sucks is that my mother-in-law has somehow got it in her head that I like lasagna, and so when we go visit her in NY she makes lasagna special for me. Hooray.